Russia Defence Forum

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Military Forum for Russian and Global Defence Issues

+36
zg18
Zivo
navyfield
AirCargo
Werewolf
Austin
Asf
Cyberspec
Intrigado
mutantsushi
KomissarBojanchev
Flyingdutchman
dino00
AlfaT8
As Sa'iqa
sepheronx
Viktor
Firebird
mack8
gaurav
Strizh
medo
Airbornewolf
TheArmenian
etaepsilonk
TR1
arpakola
macedonian
GarryB
Morpheus Eberhardt
flamming_python
Vann7
Regular
Hannibal Barca
zino
magnumcromagnon
40 posters

The Situation in the Ukraine. #4

arpakola
    arpakola

The Situation in the Ukraine. #4 - Page 4 Empty Re: The Situation in the Ukraine. #4

Post  arpakola Wed May 07, 2014 2:01 pm

Last edited by arpakola on Wed May 07, 2014 2:27 pm; edited 1 time in total
    Morpheus Eberhardt
    Morpheus Eberhardt

The Situation in the Ukraine. #4 - Page 4 Empty Re: The Situation in the Ukraine. #4

Post  Morpheus Eberhardt Wed May 07, 2014 2:09 pm

gaurav wrote:
    Morpheus wrote:
    Well, it seems that the Nazis have suffered heavy losses so far, and the pictures a couple of posts up

The Ukrainian Junta TV channels are vomiting ..4 ukrainian army killed and 30 militia killed.. that itself is suspicious..

because FP has confirmed that atleast 40 Ukranian Army personnel are killed only till monday fighting.. that us day before yesterday..
    why are they lying out of their teeth..
    this Junta sucks..

Whyare they lying so much they are not even informing the no of casualties that they have suffered..  Cool 

Well, US/NATO also always understate their losses by up to orders of magnitude, so this is business as usual for them. If they don't do this, none of their subject would even dream of fighting for them. You should read/re-read "Nineteen Eighty-Four", keeping in mind that that dystopian vision is actually a huge understatement of how bad the reality is.

Last edited by Morpheus Eberhardt on Wed May 07, 2014 2:21 pm; edited 1 time in total
    Airbornewolf
    Airbornewolf

Post  Airbornewolf Wed May 07, 2014 2:16 pm

etaepsilonk wrote:
    Airbornewolf wrote:

yeah, in my servicetime i declared an oath too. to serve the (then) queen and millitary law. but i didnt say or meanth anything about using (lethal) force against my own people. in my country, Holland there is a province called Friesland that sometimes suggested to sepparate from the Netherlands. even if they did and my goverment ordered to go crack down on them i would not co-operate. it is not where i joined up for. that would be a disgrace for my honor, service record and uniform.

i really do not know the position those Kiev army guys are in tough, its not as easy as "they are send by Kiev, so they all support Kiev". they have fammily and relatives living in those area's controlled by scum like Svoboda and Right Sector. as a person and soldier you are rather concerned for the well-being of your fammily home and would not do just something to risk that like defecting for example. its why i think a lot of troops just hand over their stuff and go home. and we seen in the vids they are anything but motivated.

lets keep in mind the SS kept the regular Wehrmacht in check too by making sure they did as the Nazi's pleased even if they did not wanted to do it, then Gestapo payd a visit to your fammily at home.

of course the pro-autonomy activists need to defend themselves and im on their side of the conflict and feel a lot of sympathy for them. the Kiev Junta needs to be removed and it makes my skin crawl to see that Nazi scum being ignored by the U.S and E.U politicians. why the hell did we all waged world war 2?. so the West could sell that sacrifice out 70 years later and manufacturing and accept an illegal coup and put Nazi's on the street that can OPENLY keep Fascism marches in honor of the SS and related trash.

and Personally,i feel Russia is right.  russia im looking forward to the 9 may Victory Day Parade.  russia  Fascism may never return, and at the moment only Russia opposes it in europe. never forget what happened in history and never allow it happening ever again.

Are you sure it was only 70 years later?

Because I read that american, british special services started working with various insurgent organisations previously propped up by nazis almost right after ww2 had ended.

you are right, they never played "fair" for that matter. today's "freedom fighter" is eventually a "terrorist" or the other way around tommorow. its disgusting.

soviet war in Afghanistan - "freedom fighter"
    U.S invasion Afghanistan - "terrorists"
    Syria rebels - "freedom fighter"

the west is full of hypocritical leaders. but i hoped for a better response from the people on the streets. but without going into a rant about our own 5 may liberation day of ww2 and how people shamelessly abused it to justify NATO response to Russia.... People here have the attention span of a goldfish at times and forget to read history books...its more "ignoring" tough because those stupid reality show on TV is more important nowadays than things that actually matter in todays world. they just copy what the media says, never check the history books and never even find out themselves if another one's point of view might have valid arguements.

arpakola
    arpakola

Post  arpakola Wed May 07, 2014 2:32 pm

The Situation in the Ukraine. #4 - Page 4 %D1%8F-%D0%B2%D0%B0%D1%82%D0%BD%D0%B8%D0%BA-%D1%80%D0%B0%D0%B7%D0%BD%D0%BE%D0%B5-%D0%94%D0%9D%D0%A0-1227846
    New evidence of Russian presence in SE Ukraine.

===========================

http://lifenews.ru/news/132788

Ополченцы обменяли бойцов СБУ на "народного губернатора" ГубареваСторонники федерализации обменяли троих ранее захваченных бойцов "Альфы" на руководителей ополчения.

The Situation in the Ukraine. #4 - Page 4 10246794_744420568913305_6503693841850508341_n

Last edited by arpakola on Wed May 07, 2014 3:07 pm; edited 3 times in total
    magnumcromagnon
    magnumcromagnon

Post  magnumcromagnon Wed May 07, 2014 2:35 pm

arpakola wrote:The Situation in the Ukraine. #4 - Page 4 %D1%8F-%D0%B2%D0%B0%D1%82%D0%BD%D0%B8%D0%BA-%D1%80%D0%B0%D0%B7%D0%BD%D0%BE%D0%B5-%D0%94%D0%9D%D0%A0-1227846

Those battlecats will cut through enemy armor like a hot knife through butter! pwnd 
    Morpheus Eberhardt
    Morpheus Eberhardt

Post  Morpheus Eberhardt Wed May 07, 2014 2:43 pm

Morpheus Eberhardt wrote:Well, it seems that the Nazis have suffered heavy losses so far, and the pictures a couple of posts up show that the anti-terrorist forces (Nazi-slayers) are reasonably well armed.

The RPG-7 grenade shown seems to be PG-7VS, by the way. I think it has a caliber of 70.5 mm. Not very strong in dealing with any "Ukrainian" tanks' frontal armor, but more than sufficient against any other armored threat the Nazi-slayers may face.

Of course, if the Nazis can get to use the artillery assets that the "Ukrainian" ground forces have, then the situation may become difficult for the Nazi-slayers and the civilians. At the same time, the real capabilities of the Nazi-slayers, without overt Russian aid, is hard to gauge.
    Firebird

Post  Firebird Wed May 07, 2014 2:44 pm

magnumcromagnon wrote:
    arpakola wrote:The Situation in the Ukraine. #4 - Page 4 %D1%8F-%D0%B2%D0%B0%D1%82%D0%BD%D0%B8%D0%BA-%D1%80%D0%B0%D0%B7%D0%BD%D0%BE%D0%B5-%D0%94%D0%9D%D0%A0-1227846

Those battlecats will cut through enemy armor like a hot knife through butter! pwnd 

I suppose in England, they'd be called "the Mogs of War".
     pwnd 

(In England "moggie" means cat).

*useless fact alert* Siamese cats were originally used by the monks of the Buddhist temples in Thailand, as "guard cats".
    They'd stand at the perimeters and spot approaching enemies at a distance and move away, thereby alerting their owners to an impending attack.
    Viktor
    Viktor

Post  Viktor Wed May 07, 2014 2:55 pm

Referendum is in 4 days and will know the results on the 5th day. Afterwards no matter what people of Doneck and Lugansk regions decide the whole world will know what Lavrov is saying

right now - nazi US brought to power in Ukraine are attacking their own people with military.
    Firebird

Post  Firebird Wed May 07, 2014 3:25 pm

That will be a big day.

I'm also wondering about the Victory Day parades in Kiev and elsewhere. After the sickening events in Odessa, God knows what might happen.
    Personally, I think Lvov and the Shite Sektor should have a taste of their own medicine..

http://voiceofrussia.com/news/2014_05_07/Three-Ukrainian-parties-plan-massive-Victory-Day-events-in-Kiev-2511/
    arpakola
    arpakola

The Situation in the Ukraine. #4 - Page 4 Empty casus belli

Post  arpakola Wed May 07, 2014 3:30 pm

Ukrainians, blocking the Crimean water channel completely >> casus belli !!!!

The Situation in the Ukraine. #4 - Page 4 9ijyCDu3ivM

---------------------------------------------------

The Situation in the Ukraine. #4 - Page 4 1405803
    =====================================================

out of topic emotion ..Тихий Дон
    Quiet Flows the Don
    https://thepiratebay.se/torrent/8054181
    http://p.playserver1.com/ProductImages/6/6/6/1/2/1/2/2/22121666_700x700min_1.jpg
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=i16Xq9Q9v4c <<< 1957 version mutch better
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=i16Xq9Q9v4c
    ======================================================

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=psULFnH-SKw

Last edited by arpakola on Wed May 07, 2014 4:48 pm; edited 4 times in total
    Hannibal Barca
    Hannibal Barca

Post  Hannibal Barca Wed May 07, 2014 4:18 pm

Things looking great in the economic front against Ukraine as well!

Last edited by Hannibal Barca on Wed May 07, 2014 4:57 pm; edited 1 time in total
    sepheronx
    sepheronx

Post  sepheronx Wed May 07, 2014 4:29 pm

Hannibal Barca wrote:Things looking great in the economic front against Russia as well!

What do you mean?
    gaurav
    gaurav

Post  gaurav Wed May 07, 2014 4:30 pm

I dont want to sound pessimistic but..
    The news may be that referendum is postponed. Ukraine election will go as planned and ukraine will merge with E.U

This is what looke like now.

Well we may see.

I did some search.. Ukraine never existed till 1600 .. Ukraine was 16th century Polish project to carve out "uKRAINE" from Russia..
    This is how Ukraine came into existence.

Polish had a plan to exterminate Russian Nation and hence they evolved the UKRAINE concept ..
    It was by 1700 A.D (16th centrury) that Ukraine was established .. by the venomous Poland..

This is how Poland not only succeed in carving out Ukraine but also weakening Russia in the process.
    Vann7

Post  Vann7 Wed May 07, 2014 4:33 pm

In one of documentaries.. I saw Alqaida wanted to do a pact with Russia against NATO The senior Kremlin official also confirmed it .. can any one comment on this.. Cool It was a bbc documentary in 2004 I guess.. Sergei Ivanov confirmed it .. but for maintaining peace I think Kremlin mothballed the Alqaida project... Cool Europe would have have ceased to exist .. if Kremlin allowed it at that time. wrote:

I really hope MR. Putin ,wakes up from that fantasy dream of becoming a "partner" of the west,even less an ally on anything.THe neoCons will not stop until they have their hands on Putin neck and strangle him and Russia totally disbaded in millions of parts.The cold war
    never ended and now they are in a soft proxy war in Ukraine right at Russian borders. The cold war did not began with the taking of crimea as many in the western media will claim.. but as soon as the soviet union collapsed.. That means that the soviet union collapse was not good enough . The west simply don't want any other power standing in their way of a global empire. You could see how in Sochi olympics all the mainstream media united against the olympics and wanted to boycott it because of the "gay rights" , but in reality it was the pretext . Since the real goals was to weaken Russian economy and not allow them to project worldwide they are strong super power and successful nation. Also the negativity of western media during all Sochi was also aimed to dissuade people from traveling to Sochi, "toothpast bomb" and "kidnapped plane in Turkey for sochi with a bomb" and "worse olympics ever" before they began.. etc..

What is more ironical in all this is that The Neocons are taking advantage of the moral values and integrity of Putin. If Putin had the same lack of integrity and soulless as the leaders of US and its major NATO allies. They could have very easily defeated USA as the Global Economy and offered Russia to become the new sponsor of Zionism and Global Empire. Anyone that makes alliance with Israel and jewish western bankers.. will have the control of the media ,and all its mafia elite who manipulate world currencies ,including its spy agencies.
    The Ukraine conflict will have not happened had Russia being NeoCons paradise and as other pointed Russia could have easily armed Alqaeda ,easily in Afganistan with chemical weapons and drones and long range artillery and fight with them to wipe all Americans there.
    And in any war they go. and as other have pointed Europe is a time bomb ,with so many muslins ,will have been easy for Russia to arm jihadist there and give every European Nation an Aran Spring.

Last but not least.. if putin had the same low standards of people the American Leadership ,will have been very very easily for Russia to create Unrest inside USA ,and create a Huge American Spring with their 50 millions unenmployment/living in poverty ,with the help of Jewish bankers that print the money. And later start supplying them with weapons.
    As Sa'iqa

Post  As Sa'iqa Wed May 07, 2014 4:40 pm

How would that "extermination" have looked like? Because Ruthenian people (ancestors of Russians, Belarussians and Ukrainians) lived in Poland since the Middle Ages and even fought side by side with Polish army.

There was a project in XVII century to turn Poland from "Commonwealth of Both Nations" to "Commonwealth of Three Nations", i.e. Poles, Lithuanians and Ruthenians (Cossacks). If it had survived, with Poland not being partitioned, Russia would have remained a half-civilized country somewhere far far away. Resembling Afghanistan(?)
    Vann7

Post  Vann7 Wed May 07, 2014 4:46 pm

gaurav wrote:I dont want to sound pessimistic but..
    The news may be that referendum is postponed. Ukraine election will go as planned and ukraine will merge with E.U

Well we may see.

I did some search.. Ukraine never existed till 1600 .. Ukraine was 16th century Polish project to carve out "uKRAINE" from Russia..

Polish had a plan to exterminate Russian Nation and hence they evolved the UKRAINE concept ..
    It was by 1700 A.D (16th centrury) that Ukraine was established .. by the venomous Poland..

This is how Poland not only succeed in carving out Ukraine but also weakening Russia in the process.

Ukraine didn't existed before 1918. is a German Project ,that was created with 1)invasion of russian empire by germany army 2)stealing lands 3)attaching artificial Parts of Poland and calling it Ukraine for the Polanization of them . So is no surprising why the Neonazis in Ukraine that comes from the west wants to be united with poland.. because the region of LVOV is a polish land and was attached overnight to a Russian land and later name it Ukraine.  Their goal was  to get free food and bypass western sanctions but also weaken Russia empire. any alternative story that they existed before is a Re-Writing of History ,to help with the patriotism of their state. Ukraine was not created by a referendum but by the German Army invasion with the help of some Russian separatist. With the exception of the western part of ukraine..most etnic Ukrainians today have Russian ancestors. Ukraine is a native Russian land.

The Situation in the Ukraine. #4 - Page 4 Ukr_eng

Here is the real story of Ukraine.
    The biggest Irony is that the heroes of the Euromaidan neonazis ultra nationalistic.. Bandera for example.. is not an etnic Ukrainian. he is astro-hungarian and did not even speak ukrainian language at birth but learned later after his territory changed to Ukraine.. And the first president of Ukraine was not ukrainian either but a German general. Simply Ukraine is one of the biggest frauds of recent century. the other one is the creation of Israel state. they both have similarities in that both created artificially by foreign powers and that in both 2 totally different factions are forced to be together.

http://tarpley.net/metaphysical-doubts-concerning-the-existence-of-modern-ukraine-a-1918-creation-of-the-german-general-staff/

Last edited by Vann7 on Wed May 07, 2014 4:57 pm; edited 2 times in total
    AlfaT8
    AlfaT8

Post  AlfaT8 Wed May 07, 2014 4:48 pm

Has Putin gone of the deep end!!? Shocked 
    Putin calls for end to Kiev’s military operation, postponing referendum in E. Ukraine
    “We have been told that our troops on the Ukrainian border are a concern – we have withdrawn them. They are now not on Ukrainian territory, but at locations where they conduct regular drills at ranges,” he said.
    http://rt.com/news/157404-putin-ukraine-crisis-kiev/
    gaurav
    gaurav

Post  gaurav Wed May 07, 2014 4:52 pm

Thanks Vann7 and Saiga.. for some more info..

Firebird

Post  Firebird Wed May 07, 2014 4:53 pm

gaurav wrote:I dont want to sound pessimistic but..

Well we may see.

Basically, the Mongol Hordes invaded and around just before 1600, Muscovy broke free before Kiev.
    Before then, Kiev had always been the capital of Russia or "the Kievan Rus" as it was orginally called.

The only other time a "Ukraine" appeared was with the Nazi vermin.
    Even in the 20th Century, Kiev was a Russian, not a Ukrainian city.
    Putin talks about Kiev as "the Mother City of the Rus". Thats why I cant understand his game plan, and why we haven't seen 500 jets flying over the borders.

Ukrainians (those who speak that dialect, and have this Russian hatred) are some Polish, German mix. The whole Ukrainian ideology is cobbled together crap. Just look at Tymoshenko. Its from Dnipropetrovsk, and its 1st language is ... Russian
    So for the last 1100 years, the "Ukraine" has been an indep country for 24 yrs (except for 2 invasions - a Nazi and a Polish one).

The story for an independent Ukraine is just crap in intl law terms and in factual ones. Shame most Westerners dont even know it.

But anyway, most Brits (as an example) will call a Czech, Bulgarian, Ukrainian, Estonian immigrant etc to Britain a "Russian". And they assume that Russia (the "Russian Mafia") has absolute control of everything east of the Danube.

Its puzzling what Putin is saying. Maybe he just wants to confuse the West. Usually he has a gameplan. Usually he's as cunning as a fox. We don't know what else he knows. Maybe there's gonna be a BIG surprise, and everything will turn out massively in Russia's favour.

BUT, IF supposing there aren't other factors... I wonder what the betting odds are that Putin has made an error in holding back?
    Could there be a lurch towards patriotism in Russia? Is it possible someone else could replace Putin? A real tiger who finds the idea of negoiation offensive? I wonder... :-/

May 11 is a big day, for sure...
    Firebird

Post  Firebird Wed May 07, 2014 4:55 pm

AlfaT8 wrote:Has Putin gone of the deep end!!? Shocked 
    Putin calls for end to Kiev’s military operation, postponing referendum in E. Ukraine
    “We have been told that our troops on the Ukrainian border are a concern – we have withdrawn them. They are now not on Ukrainian territory, but at locations where they conduct regular drills at ranges,” he said.

Hopefully they went back to base, to load up with weapons... 

Early start tomorrow. Mission accomplished Thursday. Then back home for a Victory parade.

russia pwnd 
    sepheronx
    sepheronx

Post  sepheronx Wed May 07, 2014 4:58 pm

Firebird wrote:

Early start tomorrow. Mission accomplished Thursday. Then back home for a Victory parade.

russia pwnd 

This wont boad well for Putin as his popularity may drop sharply. There is a growing hate in Russia over this and Putin is showing a weak side with this move.
    Hannibal Barca
    Hannibal Barca

Post  Hannibal Barca Wed May 07, 2014 4:58 pm

sepheronx wrote:
    Hannibal Barca wrote:Things looking great in the economic front against Russia as well!

What do you mean?

Absentminded. I mean Ukraine not Russia  Rolling Eyes 
    Hannibal Barca
    Hannibal Barca

Post  Hannibal Barca Wed May 07, 2014 5:01 pm

sepheronx wrote:
    Firebird wrote:

russia pwnd 

This wont boad well for Putin as his popularity may drop sharply. There is a growing hate in Russia over this and Putin is showing a weak side with this move.

Obviously he is bluffing to reraise again. Sneaky boy this short blonde.
    etaepsilonk

Post  etaepsilonk Wed May 07, 2014 5:04 pm

Not confirmed, but, appearantly, separatists refused:

Power of the People's Republic of Donetsk against the postponement of the referendum

Activists in Donetsk were not in favor of President Vladimir Putin appointed to postpone May 11 referendum on the status of the region. This was stated by a member of the Government of the People's Republic of Donetsk Alexander Vas'kovsky .

"I have not seen the treatment of Putin , but this should not be done ," - said Vas'kovsky , as quoted by RIA Novosti.

http://newsland.com/news/detail/id/1367392/

Last edited by etaepsilonk on Wed May 07, 2014 5:09 pm; edited 2 times in total
    Firebird

Post  Firebird Wed May 07, 2014 5:06 pm

sepheronx wrote:
    Firebird wrote:

russia pwnd 

Imagine if the Falklanders were being given shit by Argentina. Or Americans given shit in ... well anywhere. War would have started pretty much straight away.

In a worst case scenario, Putin is suffering from information overload. And seriously over-estimating things like sanctions and pr.
    I still can't believe he hasn't got one HUGE ace up his sleeze.

But either way, Russian lives can't be traded or negotiated IMO. Sahkashvilli was allowed to live. And so are the Nazis so far. Russia didnt seem to bring covert groups in to support Yanukovich. Putin fought for Chechnya, what is different about the Ukraine? (Other than the fact its much more important tomost Russian people).

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun Sep 08, 2024 2:12 am