Russia Defence Forum

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Military Forum for Russian and Global Defence Issues

+38
Arkanghelsk
Rodion_Romanovic
kvs
Broski
Sujoy
Scorpius
PhSt
owais.usmani
sepheronx
ATLASCUB
andalusia
TMA1
LMFS
Airbornewolf
Hole
franco
Big_Gazza
George1
ALAMO
Mir
flamming_python
higurashihougi
Cowboy's daughter
JohninMK
lancelot
miketheterrible
limb
SeigSoloyvov
lyle6
PapaDragon
calripson
elconquistador
AlfaT8
magnumcromagnon
nomadski
GarryB
The-thing-next-door
Walther von Oldenburg
42 posters

US Domestic Politics and internal affairs

ATLASCUB
    ATLASCUB

US Domestic Politics and internal affairs - Page 18 Empty Re: US Domestic Politics and internal affairs

Post  ATLASCUB Sat Jun 25, 2022 1:44 am

Roe v. Wade overturned. Nicely scripted.

Goal #1: Alleviate white birthrate decline, and by extension white replacement vis a vis other races + lessen the need to import cheap migrant labor (that the elite wants) from the South America/elsewhere.
    Goal #2: Help establishment democrats have some sort of chance in 2024 vs. Trump/DeSantis...even though it won't matter if a democrat is elected... Roe v. Wade ain't coming back for at least a decade with the current conservative scotus make up.

Since Republican governed states are the states seeing big population growth due to internal migration from blue states it all aligns nicely.

+ gun control herring to keep the divide fresh and lively.

Masterful.

andalusia

US Domestic Politics and internal affairs - Page 18 Empty Re: US Domestic Politics and internal affairs

Post  andalusia Sun Jun 26, 2022 8:18 am

I find it astounding that the debate about abortion in the US still centres on morality while its government invades, bombs, and overthrows governments causing more deaths than abortions, yet there is no discussion about that morality. Women have, and will always seek abortions, whether legal or not. Until the discussion about what conditions can reduce the number of those seeking abortions begins, this will be a dog chasing its tail.

GarryB likes this post

Hole
    Hole

Post  Hole Fri Jul 01, 2022 11:45 am

US Domestic Politics and internal affairs - Page 18 Fwja5w10
    Embarassed

GarryB, franco, Werewolf, kvs and LMFS like this post

sepheronx
    sepheronx

Post  sepheronx Fri Jul 01, 2022 6:15 pm

Self awareness and humility are not in Americans dictionary.

GarryB, Werewolf and kvs like this post

Kiko
    Kiko

Post  Kiko Fri Jul 01, 2022 11:48 pm

Is there any SCOTUS controversial death-penalty resolution that has historically promoted it among US states? Because if there is one, it might follow the same fate as Roe vs Wade...
    Hole
    Hole

Post  Hole Sat Jul 02, 2022 12:32 pm

US Domestic Politics and internal affairs - Page 18 Scree384
    Laughing

GarryB, Werewolf, AlfaT8, kvs and LMFS like this post

owais.usmani

Post  owais.usmani Fri Jul 08, 2022 7:38 pm

lol!

GarryB, kvs, LMFS and Hole like this post

owais.usmani

Post  owais.usmani Fri Jul 08, 2022 7:52 pm

GarryB, kvs, LMFS and Broski like this post

GarryB
    GarryB

Post  GarryB Sat Jul 09, 2022 5:53 am

I find it astounding that the debate about abortion in the US still centres on morality while its government invades, bombs, and overthrows governments causing more deaths than abortions, yet there is no discussion about that morality. Women have, and will always seek abortions, whether legal or not. Until the discussion about what conditions can reduce the number of those seeking abortions begins, this will be a dog chasing its tail.

Part of the problem is lack of communication... I mean in the abortion debate you have people saying fetuses are not people yet so the mother should decide (you would think in enlightened modern societies then the father should have some say in the matter too but we are not that far advanced are we), but the people who oppose them claim all lift is precious and should be preserved at all costs.

I would respect the latter more if they didn't murder doctors and nurses and mothers with bombs at abortion clinics... it seems a fetus is a life because it has the potential to agree with them and given the choice would do so but pro abortion people or should I say pro choice people are evil with no respect for life.

I would say the actions of quite a few people in the situation make me think they are all wrong to be honest.
    kvs
    kvs

Post  kvs Sat Jul 09, 2022 2:38 pm

I used to be pro-abortion because I do not accept the argument that a first trimester fetus is the same as a newborn.
    But the problem with abortion is that the goal posts moved hard to the insane end. It was sold in Canada and the USA
    as a first trimester "solution" but now we have the concept of post birth abortions and extreme late stage abortions are
    "normal". Add to this the fact that the rape and medical need fraction is around 3% of all abortions, I am now fully against
    it. The "my body, my choice" argument is total BS. Females sign a waver when they spread their crotch and get impregnated
    by male sperm. The father has rights too and the better analogy for the uterus is a hotel. The fetus is not part of the
    female's body. I think there is no doubt that a third trimester fetus has full human rights. I know of cases where they
    try to save at 5 months.

The US clown show is nonsense since the Supreme Court just downloaded the federal responsibility onto the states which
    it was before Roe vs. Wade. All those "my body, my choice" post birth abortion zealots are free to travel to another state.

Werewolf and LMFS like this post

LMFS
    LMFS

Post  LMFS Sat Jul 09, 2022 4:11 pm

We live in times when our intellectual capacities have degraded to the point of taking at face value purely schizophrenic drivel and defend it without embarrassment. For instance:

- My body, my decision. But you are mandated to take jabs that have killed officially (that is, 10 times more in reality) almost 40k people only in Europe to "protect" yourself with almost zero effectiveness against a sickness that currently has the mortality rate of a flu

- A 5 month baby can be culled at will by its mother, but preventing people from getting a certain mild sickness is an absolute must that deserves every freedom to be sacrificed in order to achieve.

I could go on an on. We are bombarded with this retarded discussion about abortion while they take us all to the slaughterhouse, it is outright surreal.

Last edited by LMFS on Sat Jul 09, 2022 11:57 pm; edited 1 time in total

sepheronx, Werewolf, kvs and Hole like this post

owais.usmani

Post  owais.usmani Sat Jul 09, 2022 5:08 pm

kvs, LMFS and Hole like this post

kvs
    kvs

Post  kvs Sat Jul 09, 2022 5:19 pm

Dementia Joe is indeed a hanging ' " ' quote mark.

Werewolf and LMFS like this post

GarryB
    GarryB

Post  GarryB Sun Jul 10, 2022 8:27 am

If abortions are made illegal then all erasers and correction fluid should be banned from schools.

Different situations are different and should not all be treated the same with some blanket rule for all and every situation.

I understand there are likely many abortions where people just don't have the money or room in their lives for a child... of course there are womn who are just baby factories and love babies but lose interest when they grow up and feel compelled to have more babies while neglecting their existing children.

Not really sure the government should have any role in deciding about abortions, it should come down to the mother and the family including the father assuming it was legally conceived.

Well men have a responsibility too... it is not like women get magically pregnant, they start the whole process and without the input however brief the whole process starts with them.

Personally, I think the woman involved should make the decision and the father should have input into that decision, but I also think if the anti abortionists are so dead set on saving lives they should put their morals and their money where their mouths are and go visit orphanages and contribute to the wellbeing of abandonned children because banning abortions is just going to drive it underground and lead to cases of death via other means... ie like a clinically depressed mother driving her children into a lake and claiming a black man did it.

Being a mother is easy... it is being a good mother that takes effort and support... not every woman has what it takes to be a good mother... many are too selfish... very few women can manage being a good mother with no support at all... grandparents that can take the kids for a weekend, or look after the kids in that window between when school finishes and work finishes can make or break you... for a long time before we needed every new bit of consumer shit a one income family allowed the mother to be a mother and you had the house and a holiday home etc etc.

These days you would probably earn the most money running a day care centre because the amount they charge doesn't even make it worth it unless you are a CEO of a company... it is getting to be ridiculous.

Unemployed uncles and aunties can stay off the dole just by babysitting and day care...

BTW the legal systems in the west treat the father like the income support system for the mother and child but with no other function so I can understand men feeling neglected by the courts.

Part of being a good father is not shagging anything that gives you the go ahead... especially after you are married.

It is a very complex issue and I really don't think most politicians have any idea of the variety of situations these laws will have to deal with... but they decide... along with judges...
    Hole
    Hole

Post  Hole Wed Jul 20, 2022 1:31 pm

US Domestic Politics and internal affairs - Page 18 Fyepov10

GarryB, andalusia and Broski like this post

andalusia

Post  andalusia Fri Sep 23, 2022 8:07 pm

What do you guys think of this:

https://news.yahoo.com/gov-desantis-targets-china-other-031424869.html?fr=sycsrp_catchall
    GarryB
    GarryB

Post  GarryB Sat Sep 24, 2022 1:45 pm

Hilarious, considering the biggest monsters and cyber criminals are the American government and big American companies like Apple and Amazon and Microsoft and Google etc etc.

Further isolating the US from Russia and China is a good thing... for Russia and China.

kvs likes this post

Hole
    Hole

Post  Hole Fri Sep 30, 2022 12:58 pm

US Domestic Politics and internal affairs - Page 18 Fd3i8910

GarryB, kvs and LMFS like this post

GarryB
    GarryB

Post  GarryB Sat Oct 01, 2022 2:48 am

But billions to spare to save Ukrainian Nazis....

kvs, LMFS and Hole like this post

Hole
    Hole

Post  Hole Tue Oct 04, 2022 12:16 pm

US Domestic Politics and internal affairs - Page 18 Fend8210
    What a genius.  Laughing

kvs and Broski like this post

GarryB
    GarryB

Post  GarryB Tue Oct 04, 2022 10:30 pm

They did that for George Bush jnr too... AFAIK they are fake... amusing, but fake.
    kvs
    kvs

Post  kvs Sun Oct 09, 2022 11:56 am

So the Miamai Cuban lobby scuttled the US attempt to get Venezuelan oil a while back.   Now Biden is desperate to get it again since
    the Saudis "screwed him over".   But we'll have to see whether the Cuban expat lunatic collective will do a service for their new homeland.
    The Miami Cubans are like the Banderite Ukrs.  The same comprador and collaborator shit.   The yanquis installed death squad
    junta regimes in Latin America for most the 1900s and the slime in Miami are the locals used for this task.   (I know that they are not
    all born outside the USA, but they are still loyal to their cause.)

GarryB, Hole and Broski like this post

GarryB
    GarryB

Post  GarryB Mon Oct 10, 2022 7:10 am

I remember in the late 1980s or early 90s watching a US documentary about the cubans in Florida and they interviewed this top boss type guy who had been in the US for about 20 or 30 years, and this guy was telling the interviewer that the US is not doing enough to save Cuba and if they gave them everything they needed that they would do it all themselves blah blah blah... the amusing thing is that they had to use a translator because the guy has never bothered to learn English....

The documentary maker even pointed out that in the district where this guy lived all the signs... none were in English... not even as a translation...
    Hole
    Hole

Post  Hole Mon Oct 10, 2022 1:19 pm

Bernake gets the Nobel price for Economy.  Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing

GarryB and LMFS like this post

kvs
    kvs

Post  kvs Thu Oct 13, 2022 2:15 pm

Too bad that Tucker is a total outlier even on his own network. The US is dominated by lunatics.

LMFS likes this post

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun Sep 08, 2024 2:11 am