Russia Defence Forum

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Military Forum for Russian and Global Defence Issues

+47
George1
littlerabbit
PapaDragon
Backman
kvs
The Ottoman
Penguin
Scorpius
Pacense
Nemo
Arrow
Odin of Ossetia
Vann7
flamming_python
spotter
zepia
Azi
zorobabel
Tsavo Lion
thegopnik
Hole
slasher
nero
chinggis
jhelb
par far
GarryB
Mindstorm
LMFS
medo
Stealthflanker
lyle6
Rodion_Romanovic
Maximmmm
Yugo90
miketheterrible
Hannibal Barca
AbdulhamidtheSecond
JohninMK
franco
ahmedfire
Walther von Oldenburg
nomadski
Fred333
Tai Hai Chen
SeigSoloyvov
Regular
51 posters

2020 Nagorno-Karabakh war #2

magnumcromagnon
    magnumcromagnon

2020 Nagorno-Karabakh war #2 - Page 26 Empty Re: 2020 Nagorno-Karabakh war #2

Post  magnumcromagnon Tue Nov 10, 2020 6:41 pm

kvs wrote:Russia did not lose out of this for sure.   It avoided being entangled in an obvious trap which is a real fail for Pussynian and his
    NATzO puppet masters and used the idiotic attack on the helicopter to put Azeri nutsacks in a vice.   Note how there is no
    shrieking about Russian invasion and occupation.  

The severe undermining of Pussynian's regime is a clear win also.

You'd think the Armenians would of paid attention to the Maidan circus, I guess everyone has to find out the hard way. Rolling Eyes Hopefully they've learned the 'Pro-US/EU' equates to the death of your own existence.

Scorpius likes this post

Tsavo Lion
    Tsavo Lion

Post  Tsavo Lion Tue Nov 10, 2020 6:52 pm

2020 Nagorno-Karabakh war #2 - Page 26 Blkbullet1https://tass.ru/armiya-i-opk/9957005

https://regnum.ru/news/polit/3111585.html

https://regnum.ru/news/polit/3111290.html

Deal Signed to End Nagorno-Karabakh War
    Azerbaijan’s victory carves path to a gold mine

https://eurasianet.org/armenian-government-under-attack-following-war-defeat

Last edited by Tsavo Lion on Tue Nov 10, 2020 7:37 pm; edited 4 times in total (Reason for editing : add links)
    Isos
    Isos

Post  Isos Tue Nov 10, 2020 7:19 pm

Pacense wrote:
    Hi all, my first post in the forum.

Serious question, what is holding Armenia now, to partnership with Georgia and turn west?

Why would the capitalist countries from the west help them ?

Armenia is an empty country just like NK.

Azerbaijan sells oil and gaz. Attacking them means buying more from Russia which they don't want to.

Even Russia isn't going to destroy its rekation with Az fir ARM.
    magnumcromagnon
    magnumcromagnon

Post  magnumcromagnon Tue Nov 10, 2020 7:35 pm

Here's an absolutely beautiful rebuke of this cock-sauce of an article from the Moscow Times:
    2020 Nagorno-Karabakh war #2 - Page 26 Emdn98sXUAA_YYv?format=jpg&name=large

Here's the rebuke:
    This is such a clueless, badly informed, take. Russia now has almost 2,000 troops in Nagarno-Karabakh. Something it has been trying to do since 1994. And it’s managed to resolve a festering sore (at least for now), without alienating either Baku or Yerevan.
    https://twitter.com/27khv/status/1326142942772416512

Another user in the Twitter thread brought this up:
    Russian peace keepers are going to make Nato membership impossible for the whole area for the foreseeable future yet they are saying this is decline of empire ? Ha
    https://twitter.com/Magnitsky_LIE/status/1326198637311922177

This basically makes it impossible for either Azerbaijan or Armenia to be brought in to NATO membership proper when all things are considered.
    magnumcromagnon
    magnumcromagnon

Post  magnumcromagnon Tue Nov 10, 2020 7:54 pm

STFU you 2-faced C*U*N*T!!! clown

(President of Georgia) Salome Zourabichvili: "A new era starts in the Caucasus. I congratulate our friends Armenia and Azerbaijan for ending a tragic war and thank all the facilitators. My sympathy to the families of the victims.

Peace and stability have no alternative! We launch together a #newchapter of cooperation"

https://twitter.com/Zourabichvili_S/status/1326105187572985858

A user rebuked her on here cockamamie bullshit:
    You allowed Georgian airspace to be used to transfer literal terrorists for 40+ days. Imagine having the audacity to “congratulate” Armenia and calling what amounts to the loss of another part of our homeland the start of a new era. Pan-Turks will start a new era in Georgia too.
    https://twitter.com/Zinvor/status/1326160306784104449

Notice the c*u*n*t with a brown paper bag skin for a face didn't even acknowledge that Russia was the sole reason why there's peace in NK. clown  She doesn't want to be reminded that Georgians were the reason why the Georgian War happened in the first place. lol1 Embarassed Razz

kvs, PapaDragon and Hole like this post

Tsavo Lion
    Tsavo Lion

Post  Tsavo Lion Tue Nov 10, 2020 8:04 pm

As in Syria, Turkey is being checkmated by Russia.

https://www.pravdareport.com/world/145239-mi_24_shootdown/

https://youtu.be/SgKMJBeMkrY?t=475

Last edited by Tsavo Lion on Tue Nov 10, 2020 9:29 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : add link)
    miketheterrible
    miketheterrible

Post  miketheterrible Tue Nov 10, 2020 8:14 pm

magnumcromagnon wrote:STFU you 2-faced C*U*N*T!!! clown

(President of Georgia) Salome Zourabichvili: "A new era starts in the Caucasus. I congratulate our friends Armenia and Azerbaijan for ending a tragic war and thank all the facilitators. My sympathy to the families of the victims.

Peace and stability have no alternative! We launch together a #newchapter of cooperation"

You allowed Georgian airspace to be used to transfer literal terrorists for 40+ days. Imagine having the audacity to “congratulate” Armenia and calling what amounts to the loss of another part of our homeland the start of a new era. Pan-Turks will start a new era in Georgia too.

Notice the c*u*n*t with a brown paper bag skin for a face didn't even acknowledge that Russia was the sole reason why there's peace in NK. clown  She doesn't want to be reminded that Georgians were the reason why the Georgian War happened in the first place. lol1 Embarassed Razz

The shitstorm on that tweet is hilarious.

All the Georgians coping with the fact that Georgia sent terrorists on behest of Turkey. They tried to point fingers at Russia but it wasn't Russia flying terrorists in

kvs and PapaDragon like this post

magnumcromagnon
    magnumcromagnon

Post  magnumcromagnon Tue Nov 10, 2020 8:24 pm

miketheterrible wrote:

The shitstorm on that tweet is hilarious.

All the Georgians coping with the fact that Georgia sent terrorists on behest of Turkey.  They tried to point fingers at Russia but it wasn't Russia flying terrorists in

I already called it, Georgia will eventually be consumed by Turkey, and all the Georgian crybabies will beg to be toilet cleaners in Sochi rather than being slaughtered by Turkish Jihadists!pwnd
    miketheterrible
    miketheterrible

Post  miketheterrible Tue Nov 10, 2020 8:33 pm

What is most funny is how the Georgians turns it around saying it is all Russia's fault in those tweets.

So I wanted to ask (but banned) how Russia was responsible for Turkey and Azerbaijan fucking up Armenia and Georgia flying in terrorists?

Somehow, they equate that because Georgia decided to try their hands at genocide and try to use US as a cover, that it's Russia's fault.

The mental gymnastics of Georgians is hilarious.

Not the brightest bunch, that's for sure.

Some semi intelligent Armenians (not many) were trying to tell them Russia was trying to send aid via Georgia but they denied Russian planes yet had no problem flying terrorists into Baku.  Answer from the Georgians? Oh, that's a Russian lie. Don't believe it.

I hope the Armenian on this board is OK and if he can shed some light here.
    JohninMK
    JohninMK

Post  JohninMK Tue Nov 10, 2020 8:42 pm

Pacense wrote:

Serious question, what is holding Armenia now, to partnership with Georgia and turn west?

Welcome. According to Forum rules your first post should be in the introducing yourself area.

GarryB and Pacense like this post

flamming_python
    flamming_python

Post  flamming_python Tue Nov 10, 2020 8:58 pm

Pacense wrote:

I guess the remaining NKR territory
    JohninMK
    JohninMK

Post  JohninMK Tue Nov 10, 2020 9:02 pm

Has there been any news on where those three Iskanders launched at the last moment (Mi-24 revenge?) landed? Just read "Baku".
    PapaDragon
    PapaDragon

Post  PapaDragon Tue Nov 10, 2020 9:04 pm

miketheterrible wrote:....I hope the Armenian on this board is OK and if he can shed some light here.

He would need at least couple of days to travel back, take a shower and get some good night sleep

He'll pop up soon enough

Never though I'd see such a high praise of Russia coming from Georgians Cool

2020 keeps delivering

GarryB and LMFS like this post

Hole
    Hole

Post  Hole Tue Nov 10, 2020 9:11 pm

Not only 2.000 russian peacekeepers in NK but the land corridor between Aserbaidschan and Nakhchivan will be controlled by russian border guards. If Russia wants it can squeeze the balls of Aliev and the guy in Armenia a little bit from time to time.

flamming_python likes this post

franco
    franco

Post  franco Tue Nov 10, 2020 9:24 pm

flamming_python wrote:
    Pacense wrote:

I guess the remaining NKR territory

I don't imagine allowing Turkey free flights over Georgia to supply the Azeris while blocking the Russians and anyone else from supplying Armenia will be forgotten in a hurry.
    PapaDragon
    PapaDragon

Post  PapaDragon Tue Nov 10, 2020 9:30 pm

Pacense wrote:Hi all, my first post in the forum.

Considering that in the West they will be greeted by Turkish warm and permanent embrace I would guess that it's whatever little intelligence they have left

magnumcromagnon wrote:Here's an absolutely beautiful rebuke of this cock-sauce of an article from the Moscow Times:
    https://pbs.twimg.com/media/Emdn98sXUAA_YYv?format=jpg&name=large

Mark Galeotti the Retard Extraordinare and second only to David Axe?

My God how can anyone hope to rebuke logic of this magnitude...  affraid  lol1

kvs
    kvs

Post  kvs Tue Nov 10, 2020 9:35 pm

Indeed Georgia is going to assimilate itself into Turkey. It has already done so in Adjaria.

They even stopped commemorating their history to fellate Erdogan.

This is what happens to free loading parasites who lose their gravy train (the USSR) and don't know what to do with
    themselves. I guess they think crawling up Turkey's ass will give them a fresh source of gravy.

Laughing bounce
    PapaDragon
    PapaDragon

Post  PapaDragon Tue Nov 10, 2020 9:51 pm

Analysis: Putin draws Erdogan a red line on Russia's southern flank with Karabakh deal

https://www.reuters.com/article/us-armenia-azerbaijan-putin-erdogan-anal/analysis-putin-draws-erdogan-a-red-line-on-russias-southern-flank-with-karabakh-deal-idUSKBN27Q2RL

Alos I'd like to point out that current outcome is pretty much the same thing that Russia was pushing for during past couple of decades (minus complete and total defeat and humiliation of Armenia bit I'm sure it's an inconvenience they are willing to tolerate)
    Isos
    Isos

Post  Isos Tue Nov 10, 2020 9:58 pm

Azerbaijan is not a friendly neughbour for them. They buy turkish weapons and are a competitor for Russia.

If he wanted to draw a line he should have attacked them.

The syrian proxies and the kill of two russian soldiers is enough to start a war.

Turkey is now free to do it again and will for sure keep sending syrian proxies there with weapons. They will then connect with Tchetchniya and it could restart a war there.

EU would have been stoped by french veto to do anything against Russia.

I don't mean a full out war but destroy some weapons to oblige them to stop the war without talks and agreements.
    kvs
    kvs

Post  kvs Tue Nov 10, 2020 10:20 pm

PapaDragon wrote:
    Analysis: Putin draws Erdogan a red line on Russia's southern flank with Karabakh deal

https://www.reuters.com/article/us-armenia-azerbaijan-putin-erdogan-anal/analysis-putin-draws-erdogan-a-red-line-on-russias-southern-flank-with-karabakh-deal-idUSKBN27Q2RL

Alos I'd like to point out that current outcome is pretty much the same thing that Russia was pushing for during past couple of decades (minus complete and total defeat and humiliation of Armenia bit I'm sure it's an inconvenience they are willing to tolerate)

Interestingly sober analysis without most of the routine cheese.

But there was no generation of Kremlin loyalists. The people who took over in 1991 with their 99.51% vote to break up the USSR were Armenian
    nationalists and not Russian stooges. But unlike Banderatards and the clowns in Georgia, they had functional brains and did not pointlessly antagonize
    Russia. Pussynian is a Soros sock puppet who wanted to rub some chutzpah in Russia's face like all the other limitrophe retards. Now Armenians
    can live the Ukr dream of getting nothing from their beloved NATzO bosses in exchange for their souls.

Scorpius
    Scorpius

Post  Scorpius Tue Nov 10, 2020 10:35 pm

PapaDragon wrote:

I wonder when all of them will realize that all the problems could be successfully solved simply by preserving the USSR?
    nomadski
    nomadski

Post  nomadski Tue Nov 10, 2020 10:48 pm

I looked at the agreement map. It looks close to an ideal solution. I like the road to Nachichevan. To help civilian trade. But a little unfair to force building new road to Stepanakert. Also the Azeris can return Armenian Town in South, they captured. But even as it stands, it is good. It is not worth going to war over it.

Will the deal hold ? Well I hope so. The Azeris have lost reason for fighting on. Their people believe they have won. They celebrate. So difficult for Turkey or Usrael or Takfiri or NATO, to push for war again. Another victory  for Russia. This was the decisive step needed. A line in the sand.

Will Armenians turn now to NATO?  NO. Because they learnt  that during this conflict , their worth for NATO is zero. Compared with their plans to choke Iran and Russia and China, by allowing Turkey  to advance against Armenia, and wipe it off the map. The geopolitics  of Armenia dictate a security pact with Russia and Iran.

@ vann7

Russia had good record with AD in Syria, against cruise missiles and  ATGW or Rockets. Because they are metal. Fast. Hot. Drones are more difficult, to hit, using same system. Different system needed. If Armenia has strong security arrangement with Russia or Iran, then it can find and destroy drone systems, with a couple of BM. No need for huge expense of star wars weapon. And there are far cheaper ways, to fight drones. Even cheaper than firing Igla. As I pointed out earlier. Armenians should make ready now. Because the Turks and Rats, may launch false flag, blame Azeris. Provoke Armenia to retaliate. Force war again.

@ Scorpius

I think nation States , are a more practical arrangement. Than borderless proletarian utopia. Or borderless Liberal dystopia. New arrangements based on collective security and economic development in Euro-Asia, will  bear fruit.
    Rodion_Romanovic
    Rodion_Romanovic

Post  Rodion_Romanovic Tue Nov 10, 2020 11:17 pm

nomadski wrote:
    @ Scorpius

I think nation States , are a more practical arrangement. Than borderless proletarian utopia. Or borderless Liberal dystopia. New arrangements based on collective security and economic development in Euro-Asia, will  bear fruit.

Actually I believe in a quite different way. The nation states are a sort of illuministic solution from the last 2 centuries, against the multinational and multicultural states (Austroungarian and Russian Empire, as an example). Even if I do not like to admit it, life under the Austrians was much better (for the regions of the lombardo-veneto, the north-east of Italy) than under the piemontese liberation occupation.
    PapaDragon
    PapaDragon

Post  PapaDragon Tue Nov 10, 2020 11:30 pm

Isos wrote:Azerbaijan is not a friendly neughbour for them. They buy turkish weapons and are a competitor for Russia.

Azerbaijan is barely a nuisance let alone competitor

Isos wrote:If he wanted to draw a line he should have attacked them.

And accomplish what? Shit all over their own front yard? And give EU exactly what they want?

Isos wrote:The syrian proxies and the kill of two russian soldiers is enough to start a war.

War for what? What's the reward here? Vindicating Armenian bullshit?

Isos wrote:Turkey is now free to do it again and will for sure keep sending syrian proxies there with weapons. They will then connect with Tchetchniya and it could restart a war there.

What do you think this is, 1995?

Turks won't do shit, they can barely do anything in Syria.

Turkey is inconvenience, EU is the problem. Guess which one Russia prefers to fiddle with?

And where does this myth of ''Turkish power'' or relevance come from anyway?

Isos wrote:EU would have been stoped by french veto to do anything against Russia.

French will do what their owners tell them to do

They bark loud but once owner snaps the leash they will fall in line as always (remember the big talk over Iran?)

Since when do people take France seriously? They are nothing, USA calls the shots and France obeys

Isos wrote:I don't mean a full out war but destroy some weapons to oblige them to stop the war without talks and agreements.  

And get what out of it? More ingratitude from Armenians? And to pave the way for EU to roll in?

According to polls in Russia 30% have favourable opinion of Armenia, 40% have favourable opinion of Azerbaijan

Times have changed since USSR but some people still didn't get the memo

GarryB, kvs, LMFS and Hole like this post

Rodion_Romanovic
    Rodion_Romanovic

Post  Rodion_Romanovic Tue Nov 10, 2020 11:36 pm

PapaDragon wrote:
    Isos wrote:I don't mean a full out war but destroy some weapons to oblige them to stop the war without talks and agreements.  

And get what out of it? More ingratitude from Armenians? And to pave the way for EU to roll in?

According to polls in Russia 30% have favourable opinion of Armenia, 40% have favourable opinion of Azerbaijan

Times have changed since USSR but some people still didn't get the memo

Luckily Russia learned from the experience and remembers the "gratitude" of fellow Christians nations (or fellow slavs (e.g bulgarians), by the way....)

GarryB, kvs, PapaDragon, Maximmmm and Scorpius like this post

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Mon Sep 16, 2024 9:13 pm