Russia Defence Forum

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Military Forum for Russian and Global Defence Issues

+59
caveat emptor
billybatts91
Sujoy
mr_hd
Rasisuki Nebia
Azi
Singular_Transform
thegopnik
owais.usmani
Arrow
rigoletto
lancelot
Broski
lyle6
SeigSoloyvov
Hole
Mir
TMA1
nomadski
Big_Gazza
GarryB
RTN
Regular
par far
andalusia
Vann7
Krepost
Mig-31BM2 Super Irbis-E
LMFS
VARGR198
Kriva
flamming_python
magnumcromagnon
d_taddei2
Maximmmm
Urluber
Finty
PhSt
bitcointrader70
auslander
Karl Haushofer
Hannibal Barca
Airbornewolf
franco
ALAMO
PapaDragon
JohninMK
Penguin
littlerabbit
ATLASCUB
Backman
nero
Isos
miketheterrible
Arkanghelsk
dino00
kvs
George1
Scorpius
63 posters

Ukraine situation after DPR, LPR recognition by Russia

Backman
    Backman

Ukraine situation after DPR, LPR recognition by Russia - Page 11 Empty Re: Ukraine situation after DPR, LPR recognition by Russia

Post  Backman Wed Feb 23, 2022 8:01 am

SeigSoloyvov wrote:I don't think he is Delusional, he tried to talk it out. He honestly didn't want war in Ukraine, he wanted a Neutral Ukraine. But it was clear to him, that would never be agreed upon.

I myself would have taken that deal, a Neutral Ukraine that doesn't take anyone's side would have been a fair compromise.

However his problem is now, everyone in the West will not take kindly to his actions whether you think Russia provoked or was provoked it doesn't matter.

His main goal was to keep NATO out of Ukraine at this stage, He has given the west and Ukraine every single reason to have it enter NATO. If he steps at those two regions then he is a fool. Because NATO will move into the rest of Ukraine.

At this point, he has only one choice and that is full on annexation.

The rest of Ukraine will want to join Nato to protect them from Ruble pensions ?

magnumcromagnon, kvs, Rodion_Romanovic and rfan like this post

SeigSoloyvov
    SeigSoloyvov

Ukraine situation after DPR, LPR recognition by Russia - Page 11 Empty Re: Ukraine situation after DPR, LPR recognition by Russia

Post  SeigSoloyvov Wed Feb 23, 2022 8:04 am

Backman wrote:
    SeigSoloyvov wrote:I don't think he is Delusional, he tried to talk it out. He honestly didn't want war in Ukraine, he wanted a Neutral Ukraine. But it was clear to him, that would never be agreed upon.

I myself would have taken that deal, a Neutral Ukraine that doesn't take anyone's side would have been a fair compromise.

However his problem is now, everyone in the West will not take kindly to his actions whether you think Russia provoked or was provoked it doesn't matter.

His main goal was to keep NATO out of Ukraine at this stage, He has given the west and Ukraine every single reason to have it enter NATO. If he steps at those two regions then he is a fool. Because NATO will move into the rest of Ukraine.

At this point, he has only one choice and that is full on annexation.

The rest of Ukraine will want to join Nato to protect them from Ruble pensions ?

No from the Russians.

Big_Gazza dislikes this post

andalusia

Post  andalusia Wed Feb 23, 2022 8:45 am

It is about time that Russia and China reduce their dependency on the US dollar; I don't understand why Russia continued to buy US treasury notes to finance their major enemy's military to threaten them:

https://www.unz.com/proberts/russia-and-china-should-go-their-own-way/

GarryB, magnumcromagnon, Big_Gazza and Broski like this post

Airbornewolf
    Airbornewolf

Post  Airbornewolf Wed Feb 23, 2022 8:46 am

auslander wrote:
    bitcointrader70 wrote:There is a video of the morons bragging about it. Than the rebels at the crash site freaking out wondering who let a civilian plane into a war zone they thought it was a Ukraine transport jet. Mistakes are made in war. Just like when Iran messed up and shot that plane down. Russian news even reported they short a Ukraine transport plane down than denied reporting the story when it was civilian. A bunch of pisdabols used a buk’s fire control radar for target acquisition and that’s the result. Not sure why people on this forum keep denying and lying about it. Mistakes happen

bct, there is a reason I have you on cosmic ignore.

My wife is a native Russian speaker and we both watched, as she translated through her tears, a vid of the first NAF troops on scene. I did not have the skill then to preserve the vid and we only saw it once before it was gone, link stopped to work. I don't know who did the actual filming of this little event but I did not see any media there for some time after this vid.

Captain:"Who shot this one down?"
    NCO: "They did."
    Captain:"Who shot the other one down?"
    NCO:"We did."
    Captain:"How did we shoot down the dry?"
    NCO:"He came in low to take a look and we got him."
    Captain:"Where did the he go down?"
    NCO:"I don't know, somewhere to the west."
    correct, i saw this mh-17 bickering and did not want to end in pointless discussions. Waste of time.

MH-17 took an hit from an aa missile to one of its engines, as it turned and reported mayday engine failure to kiev control its cockpit area got riddled with explosive rounds. It broke appart right after by structural failure.
    the order came from that crazy blond female ukrainian politician at the time.
    It was assesed that ukraine propably tought that putins plane from south america would cross ukr airspace and they would commit an political assasination. Instead, they found mh 17 that had an simmilar appearance at distance.

NATO began their propaganda trying it to pin on the "seperatists" before the bodys where cold and aircraft was still burning. I could go into details. But, what is the point?.

Just keep in mind The dutch could have gone in to recover the bodys and aircraft. Instead it cancelled its milltary salvage mission, what mind you, also the lpr/dpr gave permission for. and joined in with the baseless finger pointing. Meanwhile the "seperatists" got refrigerator trains and salvaged the by now rotting remains from the hot sun.

What auslander says lines up perfectly to what i know from my own knowledge and experience.

GarryB, franco, d_taddei2, magnumcromagnon, Big_Gazza, kvs, auslander and like this post

Big_Gazza
    Big_Gazza

Post  Big_Gazza Wed Feb 23, 2022 10:11 am

bitcointrader70 wrote:
    Big_Gazza wrote:
    George1 wrote:Ukrainian army deploys five Buk-M1 anti-aircraft missile systems in Donbass — DPR militia

https://tass.com/world/1408391

Maybe this time the Ukronazis will restrain themselves and not shoot down an airliner? clown

Russian rebels a lot of fucking retards are the one who shot it down. This has proven over and over everywhere. It’s fair play by me. It was a big mistake. I wouldn’t admit to it either. Ukraine is ultimately to blame for not diverting air traffic over a war zone

Ruble seems to be holding up ok. My friends in Russia aren’t too worried. This first wave of sanctions isn’t that bad. We will see. Maybe Russia is finally independent enough to where sanctions won’t matter.  

Yeah, cuz we all believe the nonsense that Russia sent a lone BUK TEL across the border with old missiles that were long withdrawn from Russian service, fired a single missile at an airliner, then turned around and drove all the way back to Russia. All in broad daylight and making sure they were photographed all the way. All for no reason, just... well... just because...

Razz Razz Razz Razz Razz Razz Razz Razz

We all knew you are one dumb retard, but this is just priceless!! clown

d_taddei2, magnumcromagnon, kvs, VARGR198, Hole, Broski and Arkanghelsk like this post

Isos
    Isos

Post  Isos Wed Feb 23, 2022 10:18 am

PapaDragon wrote:
    bitcointrader70 wrote:Looks Russia will take Kharkiv and Mariupol next. But I don’t understand the slow play. They should have just blitz a quick invasion....

What's the rush?

bitcointrader70 wrote:...Now they are letting ukrops dig in and yankee to send more weapons...

You don't dig in when enemy has completed air superiority, you are just digging your own grave

You are supposed to stay on the move (how do you think we avoided getting shredded in 99?)

No amount of ATGMs will stop the airforce

Serbia had lot of forest where to hide.

Ukraine is flat and open. They can move as much as they want they will be bombed anyway as long as they are in the open.

GarryB, Big_Gazza, VARGR198 and Arkanghelsk like this post

flamming_python
    flamming_python

Post  flamming_python Wed Feb 23, 2022 10:31 am

Zelensky has signaled that he's ready for negotiations

He's been calling for calm and peace the whole crisis and avoiding any militant rhetoric, panic, or references to invasion. I think that has cemented his authority. Smart tactic.

I hope he's serious this time and is ready for negotiations with the leaders of the rebel republics themselves. They are the representatives of the local populace, no-one else.

https://www.rbc.ru/rbcfreenews/6215586a9a7947e69e034307

They're also calm in the Ukrainian Rada, and actually earlier cautiously welcomed Russia recognizing the DNR/LNR. They couldn't wait to get rid of them

Broski and billybatts91 dislike this post

LMFS
    LMFS

Post  LMFS Wed Feb 23, 2022 10:43 am

flamming_python wrote:Zelensky has signaled that he's ready for negotiations

He's been calling for calm and peace the whole crisis and avoiding any militant rhetoric, panic, or references to invasion.

Hahaha, nice joke. Russia should "negotiate" with him too, while they blow his army to pieces.

Meanwhile in the real world, the ukies keep shelling Donbass non-stop and have killed two civilians by attacking a car with an ATGM this very morning.

I think that has cemented his authority. Smart tactic.

The idiot does not even know who the fvck is doing what at the LOC  Laughing

They're also calm in the Ukrainian Rada, and actually earlier cautiously welcomed Russia recognizing the DNR/LNR. They couldn't wait to get rid of them

Fantastic, once they have become such enlightened souls, they can release Novorussia too and achieve long lasting peace and historical justice for their people. I would see them getting a well deserved Peace Nobel Price for it  respekt

magnumcromagnon, kvs, VARGR198, Hole, TMA1, Broski, bitch_killer and Arkanghelsk like this post

Sujoy
    Sujoy

Post  Sujoy Wed Feb 23, 2022 11:35 am

Neocons and liberals in the West (who are now encouraging Ukraine to fight against Russia) share two major attributes:

1. They derive purpose, self-esteem and arousal from watching other people's children fight and die in wars.

2. They smear anyone who opposes their plots to involve the U.S. in new wars as traitors, on the side of whichever Bad Leader(Putin, Kim Jong-un, Maduro etc) they want (others) to fight

GarryB, kvs, VARGR198, TMA1, Broski, Arkanghelsk and caveat emptor like this post

billybatts91
    billybatts91

Post  billybatts91 Wed Feb 23, 2022 11:58 am

lol, Zelesnky has no power, he will do what America tells him. America doesn't want Ukraine to negotiate with Russia at all and plus Ukrainian public would be against it. They would rather Putin goes in and they fund an insurgency. They probably think that's their best bet at countering Russia at this point, now that negotiations are pretty much dead. A majority of Senators in the US support this and constantly bring up the Soviet invasion of Afghanistan as a comp.

magnumcromagnon, kvs, VARGR198, LMFS, Broski and Arkanghelsk like this post

bitcointrader70

Post  bitcointrader70 Wed Feb 23, 2022 1:22 pm

Big_Gazza wrote:
    bitcointrader70 wrote:
    Big_Gazza wrote:
    George1 wrote:Ukrainian army deploys five Buk-M1 anti-aircraft missile systems in Donbass — DPR militia

Maybe this time the Ukronazis will restrain themselves and not shoot down an airliner? clown

Russian rebels a lot of fucking retards are the one who shot it down. This has proven over and over everywhere. It’s fair play by me. It was a big mistake. I wouldn’t admit to it either. Ukraine is ultimately to blame for not diverting air traffic over a war zone

Ruble seems to be holding up ok. My friends in Russia aren’t too worried. This first wave of sanctions isn’t that bad. We will see. Maybe Russia is finally independent enough to where sanctions won’t matter.  

Yeah, cuz we all believe the nonsense that Russia sent a lone BUK TEL across the border with old missiles that were long withdrawn from Russian service, fired a single missile at an airliner, then turned around and drove all the way back to Russia.  All in broad daylight and making sure they were photographed all the way.  All for no reason, just... well...  just because...

We all knew you are one dumb retard, but this is just priceless!!  clown

Sorry dude you are the clown of this forum. Worse than Garry b at this point. Last week you claimed that NATO capitulated to Russia’s demands. This week it’s a different story. Russia was trying to help the rebels with air support. Buks and pantsirs were photographed. Russia had really bad opsec in 2014 this is well known. There are tons of photos of Russian soldiers getting caught in Ukraine from their social media. Fucking VICE was even able to do a documentary on it by following one Russian retard around from his social media posts and than confronted him in Russia. That’s how bad Russian opsec was that the RUSSIAN PARLIAMENT even had to pass a law against it. This is all common knowledge. Not some grand cia conspiracy by the west. You claim there would be no invasion. No sanctions. And NATO would pull back their borders. None of that happened. The opposite. At least Garry b sometimes admits he is wrong.

Ты правда настоящий пиздабол товарищ. Странно что тебе не стыдно.

Last edited by bitcointrader70 on Wed Feb 23, 2022 1:27 pm; edited 1 time in total
    Hole
    Hole

Post  Hole Wed Feb 23, 2022 1:25 pm

miketheterrible wrote:
    Urluber wrote:
    SeigSoloyvov wrote:So NS2 got the boot and Russia is getting clamped hard, I thought the experts here said that'd never happen. More sanctions will be on the way, You don't roll out all sanctions at once you need to do them piece by piece.

Not to mention if Putin doesn't enter Ukraine now, this only made its case for NATO stronger. Now that NS2, harder sanctions are coming, He has no real reason not to go in.

I saw list of "sactioned companies" on Russian media and only one I recognized was VEB bank.

And the iphones will still keep flowing apparently! Which is a bit shame. It's a spy tool of US government after all (which probably is the reason they didn't prohibit their sales to Russia). Maybe Russia could do counter sanctions and ban sale of iphones in Russia?

Would be good, those devices are abysmal anyway.

Make a deal with Huawei and open a few factories in Russia.

GarryB, magnumcromagnon, kvs and owais.usmani like this post

flamming_python
    flamming_python

Post  flamming_python Wed Feb 23, 2022 1:39 pm

billybatts91 wrote:

lol, Zelesnky has no power, he will do what America tells him. America doesn't want Ukraine to negotiate with Russia at all and plus Ukrainian public would be against it. They would rather Putin goes in and they fund an insurgency. They probably think that's their best bet at countering Russia at this point, now that negotiations are pretty much dead. A majority of Senators in the US support this and constantly bring up the Soviet invasion of Afghanistan as a comp.

He's the president and has at least the formal levers of authority at his disposal. The US can't literally order him around, only put pressure and insert its agents into the country such as Poroshenko which it did a couple months ago, to make sure Zelensky stays in line.

But Zelensky I think has chosen the wisest policies throughout the crisis, and consolidated his base by denying a threat and appealing for calm, both among the population and elite. He should have enough support at this stage to start negotiations with the rebels. If he wishes. America has left the building, along with most everyone else.

GarryB likes this post

LMFS
    LMFS

Post  LMFS Wed Feb 23, 2022 1:43 pm

Peaceful Ukrainians are reconciling with LDNR by intensifying their shelling of the republics, declaring emergency on the country and imposing martial law in the part of Donetsk and Lugansk they occupy. Russia is getting ready to correspond to their brotherly behaviour by removing all their diplomatic missions from the country, bringing serious hardware to the border and commenting the unlikelihood of a peaceful settlement being reached... LDNR just needs to make the call now

Meanwhile, British establishment keeps showing their true colours:

British Defense Secretary Ben Wallace said that London is always ready to strike at Russian interests anywhere in the world if necessary

"The Scots Guards kicked Tsar Nicholas I in 1853 in the Crimea. We can always do it again," Wallace says.

https://t.me/s/IntelSlava

They maybe want to try? clown clown clown

Hannibal Barca, kvs and Broski like this post

Arkanghelsk
    Arkanghelsk

Post  Arkanghelsk Wed Feb 23, 2022 1:45 pm

bitcointrader70 wrote:
    Big_Gazza wrote:
    bitcointrader70 wrote:
    Big_Gazza wrote:

Yeah, cuz we all believe the nonsense that Russia sent a lone BUK TEL across the border with old missiles that were long withdrawn from Russian service, fired a single missile at an airliner, then turned around and drove all the way back to Russia.  All in broad daylight and making sure they were photographed all the way.  All for no reason, just... well...  just because...

Sorry dude you are the clown of this forum. Worse than Garry b at this point. Last week you claimed that NATO capitulated to Russia’s demands. This week it’s a different story. Russia was trying to help the rebels with air support. Buks and pantsirs were photographed. Russia had really bad opsec in 2014 this is well known. There are tons of photos of Russian soldiers getting caught in Ukraine from their social media. Fucking VICE was even able to do a documentary on it by following one Russian retard around from his social media posts and than confronted him in Russia. That’s how bad Russian opsec was that the RUSSIAN PARLIAMENT  even had to pass a law against it. This is all common knowledge. Not some grand cia conspiracy by the west. You claim there would be no invasion. No sanctions. And NATO would pull back their borders. None of that happened. The opposite. At least Garry b sometimes admits he is wrong.

Except NATO went riding to Poland, so it looks like they have run away 

Sanctions? They have suspended certification because the green party commands nothing in Germany

UAF shot MH17 down and that's well known 

Unless you're a shill spin doctor for Meduza and Drozd, some pussy riot clown who's mad because Navalny is getting tossed in prison

magnumcromagnon, Broski and bitch_killer like this post

flamming_python dislikes this post

flamming_python
    flamming_python

Post  flamming_python Wed Feb 23, 2022 1:46 pm

Arkanghelsk wrote:
    bitcointrader70 wrote:
    Big_Gazza wrote:
    bitcointrader70 wrote:
    Big_Gazza wrote:

Sorry dude you are the clown of this forum. Worse than Garry b at this point. Last week you claimed that NATO capitulated to Russia’s demands. This week it’s a different story. Russia was trying to help the rebels with air support. Buks and pantsirs were photographed. Russia had really bad opsec in 2014 this is well known. There are tons of photos of Russian soldiers getting caught in Ukraine from their social media. Fucking VICE was even able to do a documentary on it by following one Russian retard around from his social media posts and than confronted him in Russia. That’s how bad Russian opsec was that the RUSSIAN PARLIAMENT  even had to pass a law against it. This is all common knowledge. Not some grand cia conspiracy by the west. You claim there would be no invasion. No sanctions. And NATO would pull back their borders. None of that happened. The opposite. At least Garry b sometimes admits he is wrong.

Sanctions? They have suspended certification because the green party commands nothing in Germany

Unless you're a shill spin doctor for Meduza and Drozd, some pussy riot clown who's mad because Navalny is getting tossed in prison

The Ura-patriots have taken over the asylum

Hannibal Barca and Arkanghelsk dislike this post

caveat emptor
    caveat emptor

Post  caveat emptor Wed Feb 23, 2022 1:47 pm

SeigSoloyvov wrote:

No from the Russians.
    NATO will not intervene. They'll let Ukraine bleed out Russia as much as it can. They will provide intelligence and weapons, though.
    I'm not sure, what is Putin's goal atm. Population will not like protracted war, especially ome with Ukraine.
    Also, i don't believe Ukraine is as monolithic as they are trying to show.
    In short, both sides have a lot to lose from full blown war.
    Arkanghelsk
    Arkanghelsk

Post  Arkanghelsk Wed Feb 23, 2022 1:51 pm

flamming_python wrote:
    Arkanghelsk wrote:
    bitcointrader70 wrote:
    Big_Gazza wrote:
    bitcointrader70 wrote:
    Big_Gazza wrote:

Ahhhh so the capitulation diatribe makes sense now

It seems I have struck a nerve here with meduza/drozd

Our KPRF friend has metamorphosed into the most beautiful specimen of Nemtsovite 

They are mad because prince Navalny will not remove emperor sauron , I mean putin 

clownclownclown

magnumcromagnon, kvs, auslander, miketheterrible and Broski like this post

caveat emptor
    caveat emptor

Post  caveat emptor Wed Feb 23, 2022 2:00 pm

He's been calling for calm and peace the whole crisis and avoiding any militant rhetoric, panic, or references to invasion. I think that has cemented his authority. Smart tactic.

I hope he's serious this time and is ready for negotiations with the leaders of the rebel republics themselves. They are the representatives of the local populace, no-one else.

https://www.rbc.ru/rbcfreenews/6215586a9a7947e69e034307

Zelensky is an opportunist. Even though he was elected to make peace w Russia, with time he succumbed under pressure from nationalists.
    Guy from Verkhovna Rada is from oposition bloc. I doubt many in the rulling party will share his opinion.

GarryB and VARGR198 like this post

miketheterrible
    miketheterrible

Post  miketheterrible Wed Feb 23, 2022 2:07 pm

Arkanghelsk wrote:
    flamming_python wrote:
    Arkanghelsk wrote:
    bitcointrader70 wrote:
    Big_Gazza wrote:
    bitcointrader70 wrote:
    Big_Gazza wrote:

Our KPRF friend has metamorphosed into the most beautiful specimen of Nemtsovite 

They are mad because prince Navalny will not remove emperor sauron , I mean putin 

clownclownclown

He claims to hate such people, yet bellows their mantra.

kvs and Arkanghelsk like this post

SeigSoloyvov
    SeigSoloyvov

Post  SeigSoloyvov Wed Feb 23, 2022 2:19 pm

caveat emptor wrote:
    SeigSoloyvov wrote:

No from the Russians.
    NATO will not intervene. They'll let Ukraine bleed out Russia as much as it can. They will provide intelligence and weapons, though.
    I'm not sure, what is Putin's goal atm. Population will not like protracted war, especially ome with Ukraine.

Um I never said NATO would get involved in the fighting lol.

I said if Putin stops where he is now, then NATO will eventually take the rest of Ukraine.

Ukraine is not a NATO state, so NATO cannot get directly involved.
    flamming_python
    flamming_python

Post  flamming_python Wed Feb 23, 2022 2:32 pm

caveat emptor wrote:
    SeigSoloyvov wrote:

No from the Russians.

The Ukraine has been maneuvered into a position where its only recourse to avoid war with the DNR/LNR (with the implicit threat of Russian support), is to open negotiations with them.

Without BTW, any of the provisions of the Minsk agreement that they might have objected to, that agreement is dead.

But they will have to open negotiations, and then agree on some basic things. One of those will certainly be Ukrainian military neutrality, as if the Ukraine joins NATO then it can simply roll back any rights granted to the self-declared republics and they will not be able to receive Russian military support.

The problem with this brinkmanship, is if Zelensky takes the line of a leader who wants peace, but will be ready to defend against any incursions. Without opening negotiations with the DNR/LNR. In practice this would mean war, as the DNR/LNR claim more territory than what they currently hold, and there is no more Minsk agreement to restrain them.
    caveat emptor
    caveat emptor

Post  caveat emptor Wed Feb 23, 2022 2:33 pm

SeigSoloyvov wrote:
    caveat emptor wrote:
    SeigSoloyvov wrote:

No from the Russians.

Um I never said NATO would get involved in the fighting lol.

I said if Putin stops where he is now, then NATO will eventually take the rest of Ukraine.

Ukraine is not a NATO state, so NATO cannot get directly involved.
    If Ukraine continues to lay claim on Crimea and LDNR, they will not be admitted to NATO. This is one of their basic preconditions, otherwise new members would call on Article 5 from day one.
    flamming_python
    flamming_python

Post  flamming_python Wed Feb 23, 2022 2:37 pm

miketheterrible wrote:
    He claims to hate such people, yet bellows their mantra.

My position is simple. I'm against war. If it starts between the Ukraine and DNR/LNR, there is no telling where it would end, and the prospect of Russian military occupation of the Ukraine is implied, given its readiness at the border

If that would have put me into one row with Nemtsov and the like tactically on this issue, then so be it. I don't care. Their motivation are their properties and businesses in Europe, my own motivation is something different.

I accept that Putin's strategy may work in restarting the peace process and securing Ukrainian military neutrality, but it also may not. If it does not, the consequences will be catastrophic.

Now please hold your hands up here everyone, who thinks that the Russian military taking control over the Ukraine - is a good idea. I want to see hands yes sir

Last edited by flamming_python on Wed Feb 23, 2022 2:46 pm; edited 1 time in total
    flamming_python
    flamming_python

Post  flamming_python Wed Feb 23, 2022 2:42 pm

Arkanghelsk wrote:
    flamming_python wrote:
    Arkanghelsk wrote:
    bitcointrader70 wrote:
    Big_Gazza wrote:
    bitcointrader70 wrote:
    Big_Gazza wrote:

clownclownclown

I have not and never will give any shit about what happens to Navalny. He made his choices and he made his bed.
    His fate does concern me a little, in that potentially anyone in opposition can meet the same fate, even those not on CIA payroll - but he personally, elicits no sympathy from me.

The alliance of the KPRF with the Navalnites was a tactical one, it served to expand the KPRF's support base, while weakening the 5th column one, in all actuality. But nevertheless I'm not a fan of the KRPF, or specifically rather - Zyuganov.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun Sep 08, 2024 2:39 am