Russia Defence Forum

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Military Forum for Russian and Global Defence Issues

+69
ali.a.r
zorobabel
crod
The Ottoman
Autodestruct
mack8
Urluber
Walther von Oldenburg
rigoletto
Broski
LMFS
Mig-31BM2 Super Irbis-E
franco
Ispan
Kiko
lancelot
Hole
George1
Isos
owais.usmani
Serberus
RTN
JohninMK
Aristide
higurashihougi
Karl Haushofer
mavaff
Maximmmm
VARGR198
Hannibal Barca
Singular_Transform
Firebird
Regular
nomadski
Finty
nero
Airbornewolf
Podlodka77
PapaDragon
ALAMO
Mir
Sujoy
Scorpius
EkErilaz
d_taddei2
magnumcromagnon
TMA1
Cheetah
hoom
Vann7
Big_Gazza
miketheterrible
Arkanghelsk
sundoesntrise
Rasisuki Nebia
par far
Backman
GarryB
caveat emptor
thegopnik
kvs
teh_beard
bitcointrader70
ATLASCUB
lyle6
flamming_python
SeigSoloyvov
auslander
PhSt
73 posters

Russian special military operation in Ukraine

Mir
    Mir

Russian special military operation in Ukraine - Page 12 Empty Re: Russian special military operation in Ukraine

Post  Mir Thu Feb 24, 2022 12:48 pm

miketheterrible wrote:
    Kinda curious but what tank is that? That turret isn't a B3 one.

A Russian Oplot Wink Laughing

miketheterrible and Arkanghelsk like this post

Regular
    Regular

Russian special military operation in Ukraine - Page 12 Empty Re: Russian special military operation in Ukraine

Post  Regular Thu Feb 24, 2022 12:48 pm

miketheterrible wrote:
    Isos wrote:Russians got ambushed somewhere. There is a dead russian in the video where that 2nd pic was taken from.

Russian special military operation in Ukraine - Page 12 Fmw9lc10

Russian special military operation in Ukraine - Page 12 Fmw-ki10

Not ambushed, they were under that sign blocking a road and Ukrainian forces attacked them and destroyed their unit.

Tank is Russian T-80

Video here, you can see dead Russian soldier as well plus Ukrainian BTR-4 burning in the background too

https://twitter.com/Odessa8436/status/1496809642831360001

Last edited by Regular on Thu Feb 24, 2022 12:48 pm; edited 1 time in total

VARGR198, lancelot and Arkanghelsk like this post

Finty
    Finty

Post  Finty Thu Feb 24, 2022 12:48 pm

RTN wrote:Another Russian aircraft downed by Ukraine

Replies say this was from Yemen…
    miketheterrible
    miketheterrible

Post  miketheterrible Thu Feb 24, 2022 12:50 pm

Regular wrote:
    miketheterrible wrote:
    Isos wrote:Russians got ambushed somewhere. There is a dead russian in the video where that 2nd pic was taken from.

Russian special military operation in Ukraine - Page 12 Fmw9lc10

Russian special military operation in Ukraine - Page 12 Fmw-ki10

Not ambushed, they were under that sign blocking a road and Ukrainian forces attacked them and destroyed their unit.

Tank is Russian T-80

Video here, you can see dead Russian soldier as well plus Ukrainian BTR-4 burning in the background too

https://twitter.com/Odessa8436/status/1496809642831360001

Watched it, can't see anything honestly. Plus that isn't exactly an old T-80. Maybe BVM but as I said, those are up north.  Got pics of the BVM in that spot before it was hit?  Are you sure it's not an Ukrainian T-80 since they operate those?

It isn't an oplot. It may be a BVM so it would be Russian. But as I said, kinda hard to distinguish.

Last edited by miketheterrible on Thu Feb 24, 2022 12:52 pm; edited 1 time in total

VARGR198 and Arkanghelsk like this post

Regular
    Regular

Post  Regular Thu Feb 24, 2022 12:51 pm

https://twitter.com/i/status/1496814871261888512

Russian Ka-52 down

Finty likes this post

EkErilaz
    EkErilaz

Post  EkErilaz Thu Feb 24, 2022 12:52 pm

Airbornewolf wrote:
    EkErilaz wrote:I have spent the morning commenting on youtube, trolling really, or at least trying to counter the massive zombie hordes posting shit. There are huge purges of comments, all comments from today have been removed, can't even see the threads anymore, not sure if it is a shadowban or mass reporting or narrative "fortification". anyone else seen this?

Yeah some here, including me have been trough that. Cost me my social media profiles for suggesting Russia had legitimate security concerns, and how russia is not unreasonable and supported our Afghanistan campaign logistically with Airspace acces and russian air transport contractors that flew most of our logistics to NATO bases.

*BANNED!, PART OF AN UNWANTED OR TERRORIST ORGANISATION!*

Thanks Airborne for your 10 year NATO carreer, ...Goodbye! Very Happy.
    It is fine tough, no worries. can voice my toughts on other forums.

So yes, you are certainly not the only one if that is any comfort.

Its somewhat entertaining to see clown stoltenberg and every pro nato stooge going everywhere.
    "We stand united"
    "consequences"
    "threat to freedom"
    "we will defend ourselves".

Yeah, Sadly for all of the Nato-flagwavers. With all the foreign interventions that have been done by NATO there are whole generations of former NATO troops that are disillusioned and saw trough the propaganda first hand.
    and know how absolutely full of bullshit NATO really is.
    NATO itself is the agressor in the world, serving the U.S Foreign policy at the costs of its own member states.
    And is just window-dressing at this point masquerading as an alliance. troop numbers are filled barely 60%. No munition stockpiles, vehicles are in an deplorable state and waiting for parts.

My message for all these pro nato idiots is go sign up in an NATO millitary and be send to NATO's/U.S Next unwinnable conflict and experience the joy of incompetent leadership and moral bankrupty yourselves.

Honestly, when I first first quit the army I was not sure I did the right thing. I liked the life. Then one of my best buddies offed himself after depressions from PTSD he got in Afghan.
    Today nothing would make me go back. The US deep state will never thank me for ending up a corps beside the road from russian cluster munitions when they finally poke the bear enough for him to come to my country.

GarryB, magnumcromagnon, Airbornewolf, Finty and Arkanghelsk like this post

Regular
    Regular

Post  Regular Thu Feb 24, 2022 12:53 pm

Look at shrapnel damage, Manpads did amazing work. Helmets are near the helicopter and it was captured by Ukrainian forces.

https://twitter.com/i/status/1496813865614684162

Finty likes this post

Mir
    Mir

Post  Mir Thu Feb 24, 2022 12:54 pm

Aristide wrote:
    I report guys like you on FB to get it removed. FB is quite fast in that. Pushing russian propaganda out

Oh damn that's going to hurt! Laughing Laughing Laughing
    George1
    George1

Post  George1 Thu Feb 24, 2022 12:54 pm

Finty likes this post

miketheterrible
    miketheterrible

Post  miketheterrible Thu Feb 24, 2022 12:54 pm

@Regular You are adding way more than what is shown in the video. Me thinks you aren't being honest. Waiting for video of dead bodies and verification.

Big_Gazza, VARGR198, Broski and Arkanghelsk like this post

ALAMO

Post  ALAMO Thu Feb 24, 2022 12:56 pm

Regular wrote:Look at shrapnel damage, Manpads did amazing work. Helmets are near the helicopter and it was captured by Ukrainian forces.

Guy is repeating "Buk" few times.
    miketheterrible
    miketheterrible

Post  miketheterrible Thu Feb 24, 2022 12:56 pm

ALAMO wrote:
    Regular wrote:Look at shrapnel damage, Manpads did amazing work. Helmets are near the helicopter and it was captured by Ukrainian forces.

Huh, damage seems rather small coming from a Buk.
    EDit: Maybe I'm overthinking it. I guess Buk's missiles are proximity fuse and thus shrapnel will do that damage.

Last edited by miketheterrible on Thu Feb 24, 2022 1:01 pm; edited 1 time in total
    Vann7

Post  Vann7 Thu Feb 24, 2022 12:57 pm

Aristide wrote:
    Difference is, we will destroy anything Russia trades with. Pipelines can also be blown up inside Russia. Its a big country.

And with evrything confiscated within EU that belonged to Russia we can finance Ukraine war for freedom

indeed you are full of s hit.
    now you say you will "Destroy russian pipelines " inside russia.  lol1
    Whatever you are smoking ,  just get rid of it dude.  you are totally in delusion ..
    You sounds like a nazi ukrainian buthurt saying how their tanks will reach moscow..   Laughing  

Europe will not exist today and will be turkey muslim lands if it wasn't by russia empire war
    on ottomans. so shutup and form in line for the major kick in the ass that NATO fully trained ,financed and armed forces will get in ukraine and they got their asses kicked too in syria, your country will never recover its past glory , zero , europe will become a middle east refugees nations   and with gays parade every weekend  ..  lol1

NATO will do nothing they are all a bunch of cowards , that hide behind nazis or islamic terrorist to fight russia. But never do it frontally..  because the west dont like fights they know can't win.. even iran humiliated NATO in iraq..with those ballistic missiles strikes , forced your forces to abandon their bases..  Laughing

Ukraine have no chance to win ever , not even if all Gay west , Europe and US and UK powers joins them combined..  russia is unbeatable fighting close to its border..    Wink  and if there was a need for it , it will have mighty china covering their rear flank.    Cool   The only west can do  is cut business relations with russia , so be it... this is what russia need to wake up and for once re-orient its economy towards where the money is , in rising asian economies.  Wink  

And those sanctions are useless will not stop  RUssia ,they have all asia to trade ,where the money is ,and will not need anything from third world europe , that without Russia empire help ,will not even exist today . Russia Alexanger tzar reach paris on his horse, when european powers believed they could  defeat russia.  Europe today is nothing , not even a shadow of its past..  they can't even build their own vaccines.. how embarrassing.. and need other nations help  Laughing  Even cuba a tiny island  vaccinated all its population with their own vaccines, but europe can't do it.   Shocked   Smile

So lets summarize..   NATO failures...
    1) NATO alliance of 27 nations backing terrorist  kicked in the ass in syria by Russia.. what happened with "Assad have to go"   lol1
    2) NATO failure in afghanistan..  
    3) NATO failure in vietnam
    4) Nato failure in korean war.
    5) NATO failure against iran..
    6) NATO failure in belarus and kazakistan coups.
    7) and NATO failure in ukraine. lost crimea that they wanted to their warships and will lose
     and now a new war ,to completely remove all those weapons that NATO gave ukraine.. where are those NATO powers now , that don't help their ukraine ally? reality is..
     the west is not prepared to fight nations ,that can fight back.. is only an alliance of losers ,to fight third world nations ,but only when they are alone only.  Wink  

Not even in your dreams , NATO have a chance to defeat russia ever , anywhere close to russian borders.. NATO is full of weak nations with very obsolete weapons and warships.

Last edited by Vann7 on Thu Feb 24, 2022 1:38 pm; edited 3 times in total

GarryB, TMA1, Mir, Broski and Arkanghelsk like this post

Isos
    Isos

Post  Isos Thu Feb 24, 2022 12:58 pm

They better leave from there it gonna be bombed in few minutes.

Right now the air force is cleaning the AD systems and doing strategic bombing.

The war is gonna be much quicker once sukhoi start bombing the troops.

Finty, Broski and Arkanghelsk like this post

miketheterrible
    miketheterrible

Post  miketheterrible Thu Feb 24, 2022 1:00 pm

Isos wrote:

They better leave from there it gonna be bombed in few minutes.

Right now the air force is cleaning the AD systems and doing strategic bombing.

The war is gonna be much quicker once sukhoi start bombing the troops.

What jets flying as of now?
    TMA1
    TMA1

Post  TMA1 Thu Feb 24, 2022 1:00 pm

Aristide wrote:
    EkErilaz wrote:I have spent the morning commenting on youtube, trolling really, or at least trying to counter the massive zombie hordes posting shit. There are huge purges of comments, all comments from today have been removed, can't even see the threads anymore, not sure if it is a shadowban or mass reporting or narrative "fortification". anyone else seen this?

I report guys like you on FB to get it removed. FB is quite fast in that. Pushing russian propaganda out

This is exactly what is causing so much harm in the west. Who gets to decide what is propaganda, what is misinformation, what are "dangerous ideas"? If you believe this and call other people's posts propaganda then you are ideologically deluded and not thinking for yourself.

Is talking about the western Intel agencies responsiblity behind the color revolutions propaganda? Talking about the same intel agencies roles in thr arab spring propaganda? Talking about russiagate misinformation? Am I a dangerous person, a traitor? Who gets to decide? Large corporations? Mobs ruled by their emotions? The government?

Watch yourself. You are becoming wicked. As wicked as those who ratted out friends and families to secret police. Those later would disappear and nobody would know where or why? You are making this future happen.

GarryB, magnumcromagnon, Big_Gazza and Broski like this post

Isos
    Isos

Post  Isos Thu Feb 24, 2022 1:03 pm

Ukrainian plane shot down. 14 people on board.

Russian special military operation in Ukraine - Page 12 Fmxc5q10

Big_Gazza, VARGR198 and Finty like this post

Regular
    Regular

Post  Regular Thu Feb 24, 2022 1:06 pm

miketheterrible wrote:@Regular You are adding way more than what is shown in the video. Me thinks you aren't being honest.  Waiting for video of dead bodies and verification.

1st. You should know by now that I don't give a **** what "me thinks me doesn't thinks"
    2nd. I will add or remove what I want, I am not your military adjutant.

Russian special military operation in Ukraine - Page 12 Image10

Russian special military operation in Ukraine - Page 12 Image13
    Russian special military operation in Ukraine - Page 12 Image11
    Russian special military operation in Ukraine - Page 12 Image12

I don't have twitter account, but you can find these there.

Finty likes this post

Ghoster dislikes this post

TMA1
    TMA1

Post  TMA1 Thu Feb 24, 2022 1:06 pm

Looks rather big for a manpads unless that sucker blew up right to the left of it with extra fuel for enhanced blast effect. Coupe be wrong tho.
    Regular
    Regular

Post  Regular Thu Feb 24, 2022 1:08 pm

miketheterrible wrote:
    ALAMO wrote:

Huh, damage seems rather small coming from a Buk.  
    EDit: Maybe I'm overthinking it. I guess Buk's missiles are proximity fuse and thus shrapnel will do that damage.

BUK would shred the helicopter into bits and it would have square holes instead of round ones. Most likely Igla or Strela. What ever these Ukrainians are saying is irrelevant.
    Regular
    Regular

Post  Regular Thu Feb 24, 2022 1:09 pm

miketheterrible wrote:

You tell me, can't tell Su-25 from Boeing myself.

https://twitter.com/Odessa8436/status/1496817047971508230
    EkErilaz
    EkErilaz

Post  EkErilaz Thu Feb 24, 2022 1:10 pm

[/quote]What jets flying as of now?[/quote]

I think there are various types operating, not much evidence to base an assessment on yet.
    Maybe he thinks of the su-25 flying CAS missions, I would expect them to start operating when SEAD call all clear.
    not sure if that have happened yet IRL outside of the narrative war.

miketheterrible, Broski and Arkanghelsk like this post

miketheterrible
    miketheterrible

Post  miketheterrible Thu Feb 24, 2022 1:13 pm

I think there are various types operating, not much evidence to base an assessment on yet.
    Maybe he thinks of the su-25 flying CAS missions, I would expect them to start operating when SEAD call all clear.
    not sure if that have happened yet IRL outside of the narrative war.

Yeah, I would assume they would be using Su-30's. Franco may know as he is more up to date of the type of jets around. Most MiG 29s are I think in souther district now but may still have a fair amount west. Don't know. Su-25 is definitely more suited too to this conflict.
    Isos
    Isos

Post  Isos Thu Feb 24, 2022 1:16 pm

Regular wrote:
    miketheterrible wrote:

You tell me, can't tell Su-25 from Boeing myself.

https://twitter.com/Odessa8436/status/1496817047971508230

Two mig-29. Probably ukrainian air force in the west.

Russian air force is still stand off bombing AD IMO. You will see plenty of videos of close in support when ukrainian skies are safer.

That's why helicopters are mostly used now flying low.

Last edited by Isos on Thu Feb 24, 2022 1:18 pm; edited 1 time in total

Regular, miketheterrible and Arkanghelsk like this post

Regular
    Regular

Post  Regular Thu Feb 24, 2022 1:17 pm

Isos wrote:
    Two mig-29. Probably ukrainian air force in the west.

Thanks, it looks like idiotic flying to me

Isos and Arkanghelsk like this post

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun Sep 08, 2024 2:21 am