Russia Defence Forum

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Military Forum for Russian and Global Defence Issues

+79
mnrck
GunshipDemocracy
OminousSpudd
psg
Odin of Ossetia
ucmvulcan
Mig-31BM2 Super Irbis-E
Mir
teh_beard
jhelb
RTN
Maximmmm
LMFS
Azi
Rodion_Romanovic
higurashihougi
hoom
Rasisuki Nebia
zepia
Ispan
GarryB
Hannibal Barca
lancelot
x_54_u43
zorobabel
mnztr
Lurk83
thegopnik
PapaDragon
limb
Ghoster
Big_Gazza
Krepost
Finty
Autodestruct
PhSt
andalusia
Singular_Transform
Werewolf
Airbornewolf
Urluber
mack8
d_taddei2
miketheterrible
billybatts91
Broski
Firebird
Regular
bitcointrader70
nomadski
JohninMK
Walther von Oldenburg
Kriva
par far
VARGR198
auslander
Atmosphere
Vann7
Hole
rigoletto
franco
SeigSoloyvov
flamming_python
owais.usmani
Backman
EkErilaz
caveat emptor
kvs
George1
Sujoy
Arkanghelsk
Isos
The Ottoman
ATLASCUB
lyle6
Karl Haushofer
ALAMO
Cheetah
magnumcromagnon
83 posters

Russian special military operation in Ukraine #2

Airbornewolf
    Airbornewolf

Russian special military operation in Ukraine #2 - Page 9 Empty Re: Russian special military operation in Ukraine #2

Post  Airbornewolf Fri Feb 25, 2022 11:01 pm

[quote="miketheterrible"]
    d_taddei2 wrote:Updates

2)Zelensky Reportedly Asks Israeli PM to Mediate Negotiations With Russia

5) Zelensky's Press Secretary: Kiev Ready to Discuss Ceasefire & Peace (15 minutes ago)

I don't think Russia is interested to negotiate anymore as Kiev is playing games.

It is in my opinion not important if Zelensky wants to talk or not.
    There will be a point where the government and resistance will fall apart.
    Besides i do not think the nazi's in goverment will surrender.

Russia can continue its operation as planned, And do not need to conform to Zelensky's weird "third party assurances".
    Russia takes his millitary and associates apart piece by piece while he is looking for an saviour outside Ukraine that will never come.

d_taddei2, magnumcromagnon, Hannibal Barca, Broski, Arkanghelsk and Urluber like this post

Airbornewolf
    Airbornewolf

Russian special military operation in Ukraine #2 - Page 9 Empty Re: Russian special military operation in Ukraine #2

Post  Airbornewolf Fri Feb 25, 2022 11:08 pm

Karl Haushofer wrote:
    Airbornewolf wrote:Do not get me started about all the faked "messages" by people.

Some dumb singer on national TV in tears singing some song "this is for you ukraine".
    Indeed, like mentioned earlier lets change all our profile picture, And change our buildings in yellow-blue.

"such an powerfull signal"

"this is the ghost of Kiev, our avenging angel".

Or politicians that even dare to compare Putin to Hitler and "worst thing in europe since 1945".
    If i read western (social) media more....i need an bottle of vodka to cope with all the propaganda and fake as shit people.

i have seen crazy with the reunification of Crimea, but now the propaganda machine's cogs go in overdrive.

A lot of co-workers cant shut up bringing up the war all the time.
    And of course, i dont want to interact. but i have to give my opinion at some point:

several coworkers stay silent. but start emailing to ask me to alternative media sites and if i have more footage to see.
    But...yes. The west has gone insane. it makes you wonder if the hard lessons of ww2 is all for nothing.

European Countries mulling an total visa ban for russian citizens was mentioned....
    Seriously, what is next?. re-starting the concentration camps?. instead of an yellow star, we are going to slap an red one on them?.
    Even saying such things should be enough to be removed out of politics.

NATO arms the shit out of nazi's, and let them loose on the russian speaking ukrainian population knowingly and willingly.
    History is being erased and re-written to suit narratives and as long NATO does it, you better support it.
    You are either for everything NATO does, or you are against them. Because the whole world is out to get NATO in their minds.

Sounds familiar. What country do you live in?

The one that is on the north sea in western europe and is mostly below sea-level.
    Karl Haushofer

Post  Karl Haushofer Fri Feb 25, 2022 11:08 pm

Airbornewolf wrote:
    Karl Haushofer wrote:
    Airbornewolf wrote:Do not get me started about all the faked "messages" by people.

Some dumb singer on national TV in tears singing some song "this is for you ukraine".
    Indeed, like mentioned earlier lets change all our profile picture, And change our buildings in yellow-blue.

"such an powerfull signal"

"this is the ghost of Kiev, our avenging angel".

Or politicians that even dare to compare Putin to Hitler and "worst thing in europe since 1945".
    If i read western (social) media more....i need an bottle of vodka to cope with all the propaganda and fake as shit people.

i have seen crazy with the reunification of Crimea, but now the propaganda machine's cogs go in overdrive.

A lot of co-workers cant shut up bringing up the war all the time.
    And of course, i dont want to interact. but i have to give my opinion at some point:

several coworkers stay silent. but start emailing to ask me to alternative media sites and if i have more footage to see.
    But...yes. The west has gone insane. it makes you wonder if the hard lessons of ww2 is all for nothing.

European Countries mulling an total visa ban for russian citizens was mentioned....
    Seriously, what is next?. re-starting the concentration camps?. instead of an yellow star, we are going to slap an red one on them?.
    Even saying such things should be enough to be removed out of politics.

NATO arms the shit out of nazi's, and let them loose on the russian speaking ukrainian population knowingly and willingly.
    History is being erased and re-written to suit narratives and as long NATO does it, you better support it.
    You are either for everything NATO does, or you are against them. Because the whole world is out to get NATO in their minds.

Sounds familiar. What country do you live in?

The one that is on the north sea in western europe and is mostly below sea-level.

Yeah, I think I know the country.
    EkErilaz
    EkErilaz

Post  EkErilaz Fri Feb 25, 2022 11:09 pm

Airbornewolf wrote:
    miketheterrible wrote:

5) Zelensky's Press Secretary: Kiev Ready to Discuss Ceasefire & Peace (15 minutes ago)

I don't think Russia is interested to negotiate anymore as Kiev is playing games.

Russia can continue its operation as planned, And do not need to conform to Zelensky's weird "third party assurances".
    Russia takes his millitary and associates apart piece by piece while he is looking for an saviour outside Ukraine that will never come.

The one thing that kind of scares me is that as you said in the other post, the effing propaganda in the west is working. People are turning into pro ukrainian zombies.
    If the demand from the population for an intervention becomes loud enough, the filthy politicians will start to worry about ratings.. And, that might be it..

d_taddei2, magnumcromagnon, Airbornewolf, kvs, Broski, Autodestruct and Arkanghelsk like this post

Isos
    Isos

Post  Isos Fri Feb 25, 2022 11:10 pm

Russian air force kick in.

Arkanghelsk and Urluber like this post

Karl Haushofer

Post  Karl Haushofer Fri Feb 25, 2022 11:11 pm

EkErilaz wrote:
    Airbornewolf wrote:
    miketheterrible wrote:

The one thing that kind of scares me is that as you said in the other post, the effing propaganda in the west is working. People are turning into pro ukrainian zombies.  
    If the demand from the population for an intervention becomes loud enough, the filthy politicians will start to worry about ratings.. And, that might be it..

Putin did say that Russia will use nukes in that scenario.

Airbornewolf, Big_Gazza and Arkanghelsk like this post

JohninMK
    JohninMK

Post  JohninMK Fri Feb 25, 2022 11:13 pm

Russian special military operation in Ukraine #2 - Page 9 FMeXkklWQAgdrMw?format=jpg&name=medium
    EkErilaz
    EkErilaz

Post  EkErilaz Fri Feb 25, 2022 11:14 pm

Karl Haushofer wrote:
    EkErilaz wrote:
    Airbornewolf wrote:
    miketheterrible wrote:

Yes, and did they ever listen to what he said??

GarryB, Hannibal Barca, Airbornewolf and Arkanghelsk like this post

Werewolf
    Werewolf

Post  Werewolf Fri Feb 25, 2022 11:17 pm

Let's see which country is now stupid enough to go into war. Living in Germanistan and experiencing the subjects of propaganda is giving me the shivers. People believe everything and spewing western phrases like cultist parroting his mantra. "He wants Soviet Union", he is "Fascist" he wants Tsardom. People here mostly without a brain and I have lost over the years any sympathy towards germans and I do not care anymore what happens to my once considered blood. If anyone was going to start WW3 or going to attack something I wouldn't be suprised its germans. They obey everything and believe everything the regime says. The propaganda against anyone who has a different opinion has been laid out for years as "conspiracy nutheads" all in the same camp as nazis, flat earthers, 5G-Covid believers and of course Reichsbürger. The old tactic works so good here it is frightening and I will not spend the rest of my life in this country.

franco, magnumcromagnon, Airbornewolf, Big_Gazza, kvs, zepia, miketheterrible and like this post

Karl Haushofer

Post  Karl Haushofer Fri Feb 25, 2022 11:17 pm

EkErilaz wrote:
    Karl Haushofer wrote:
    EkErilaz wrote:
    Airbornewolf wrote:
    miketheterrible wrote:

For the world's sake I hope they did this time.

Of course none of us we really know whether Putin was bluffing or not. I kind of hope he wasn't.
    JohninMK
    JohninMK

Post  JohninMK Fri Feb 25, 2022 11:19 pm

They used to build ships and tanks. Now its anti-tank hedgehogs arriving in Kiev.

Russian special military operation in Ukraine #2 - Page 9 FMeTMIXWUAQTIMx?format=jpg&name=small

Hannibal Barca, Big_Gazza, Broski, Arkanghelsk and Urluber like this post

Werewolf
    Werewolf

Post  Werewolf Fri Feb 25, 2022 11:19 pm

Karl Haushofer wrote:
    EkErilaz wrote:
    Karl Haushofer wrote:
    EkErilaz wrote:
    Airbornewolf wrote:
    miketheterrible wrote:

Of course none of us we really know whether Putin was bluffing or not. I kind of hope he wasn't.

I think tactical nukes are very much possible within a foreseeable future and I am not happy about it because there are only a hand few legitimate targets and I am to close to one.
    Airbornewolf
    Airbornewolf

Post  Airbornewolf Fri Feb 25, 2022 11:19 pm

EkErilaz wrote:
    Airbornewolf wrote:
    miketheterrible wrote:

I agree,
    Like you i am planning on moving out of western europe too for the exact same reasons.
    There will come an point they go way too far with this absolute anti-russia / china hysteria and will pay the price for it.
    They already now went too far that resulted in war, and they still are just going on shipping weapons and warmongering.

I do not see this get better either in the west,... and the defense minister here already cancelled leave for all troops as the rumour goes.
    And floated the idea of conscription, and technically they can order me back in service as well.
    Of course i refuse to take any part in this insanity. But i rather get called up to serve for Russia, than this absolute warmongering monster NATO.

you just notice here in western society it becomes more and more like George Orwells 1984.
    sprinkled with "inclusivity". "values" and "freedom".

Moving to another country is an big undertaking, and needs to be properly prepared.
    But i am going to give it my best. i just do not see an good end to all of this for the West.

Werewolf, magnumcromagnon, Hannibal Barca, Big_Gazza, zepia, miketheterrible, LMFS and like this post

ATLASCUB
    ATLASCUB

Post  ATLASCUB Fri Feb 25, 2022 11:22 pm

It's all about Kiev. No pussy footing on propaganda infrastructure, or communications infrastructure. Destroy them. You already saw what is coming out of those. I believe Russia is taken them out as we speak. Should have happened Day 1 but it's only Day 2 lmao so I should stfu.

Kiev must fall. The source of the cancer must be eliminated. All other areas of operation as you can see are encircled and bogged just waiting to be mopped up - aka a simple time variable.

Kiev is the source of political defiance and resistance. These clowns behaving like this is a show, as in 2014 playing with matches and people's lives.

NATO predictably trying to establish a resistance and insurgency, from the West on the porous border by providing military aid. Afghanistan playbook in 2022. This is all part of bogging down Russia in Ukraine which was the imperative and ultimate goal of the anti-Russian project. They literally wrote strategy pieces in open public years and years ago detailing this.

The sooner Kiev falls and the clowns are mopped up, the better Russia will be positioned to deal with the little games NATO is cooking up on the Western border with their stay behind cells while the partition of Ukraine is sorted out.

Last edited by ATLASCUB on Fri Feb 25, 2022 11:26 pm; edited 1 time in total

Hannibal Barca, Arkanghelsk and Urluber like this post

VARGR198
    VARGR198

Post  VARGR198 Fri Feb 25, 2022 11:22 pm

Hannibal Barca, Big_Gazza, Karl Haushofer, zardof, Arkanghelsk and Urluber like this post

Werewolf
    Werewolf

Post  Werewolf Fri Feb 25, 2022 11:24 pm

Airbornewolf wrote:

I agree,
    Like you i am planning on moving out of western europe too for the exact same reasons.
    There will come an point they go way too far with this absolute anti-russia / china hysteria and will pay the price for it.
    They already now went too far that resulted in war, and they still are just going on shipping weapons and warmongering.

I do not see this get better either in the west,... and the defense minister here already cancelled leave for all troops as the rumour goes.
    And floated the idea of conscription, and technically they can order me back in service as well.
    Of course i refuse to take any part in this insanity. But i rather get called up to serve for Russia, than this absolute warmongering monster NATO.

you just notice here in western society it becomes more and more like George Orwells 1984.
    sprinkled with "inclusivity". "values" and "freedom".

Moving to another country is an big undertaking, and needs to be properly prepared.
    But i am going to give it my best. i just do not see an good end to all of this for the West.

You are not alone! I do not see the west having any future for any normal person. Normal people get indoctrinated or attacked. Everything that is normal is seen as a threat or dangerous. And right now russians will be perceived even more as a threat and dare something happens on any western european soil they will maybe go full retard like USA did in Japan war time and treated japanese people like shit.

franco, magnumcromagnon, Hannibal Barca, Airbornewolf, Big_Gazza, kvs, Karl Haushofer and like this post

Walther von Oldenburg
    Walther von Oldenburg

Post  Walther von Oldenburg Fri Feb 25, 2022 11:25 pm

Do you think the attitude of Ukrainians has changed significantly since 2014?
    kvs
    kvs

Post  kvs Fri Feb 25, 2022 11:28 pm

Possible solution to the Banderastan equation:

1) Achieve shades of regime change from east to west. It cannot be full regime change since the west is the heart of Banderite
    depravity and we already had the 1945-53 insurgency in this part which will be stoked as then by the US, UK, Canada, with added
    NATzO members Poland, Baltics and other swine.

2) Set the groundwork for the parts in the east, Kharkov, Sumy, down to Kherson and Odessa to secede once the NATzO backed western
    part tries to make the same power grab it did from 1991 to 2014. These are really Russian lands from before the 1918 Bolshevik crime
    against humanity that they perpetrated with their fake state Ukraine. They deserve a chance not to be under the yoke of the genetically
    Banderite freaks from the west.

3) Pull out and let Ukraine sort itself out. Of course Lugansk and Donetsk are not going to be part of this mess since they are now
    independent countries within their original 1990 borders.

4) Make sure to engage in military intervention to make sure that nothing like the Donbass war happens again. No more f*cking Mr. Nice
    Guy. All the regions which are candidates for independence need direct military support from the first hint of some colour revolution or
    other regime in Khuyiv. Duly elected or not.

Big_Gazza likes this post

Isos
    Isos

Post  Isos Fri Feb 25, 2022 11:28 pm

I have the feeling they want to geolocate the call and kalibrate him.

Idrees Ali

@idreesali114
    1h

Ukraine and Russia are discussing place and time for talks - Reuters, citing Zelenskiy's spokesman

d_taddei2
    d_taddei2

Post  d_taddei2 Fri Feb 25, 2022 11:30 pm

At least Dell put sanctions on both countries and not Russia alone.

Updates

1) Zelensky Says Upcoming Night Will Be Difficult, Adds Kiev Cannot Be Lost

2)Dell Suspends Product Sales in Russia & Ukraine, Will Continue to Closely Monitor Situation to Determine Next Steps
    Karl Haushofer

Post  Karl Haushofer Fri Feb 25, 2022 11:34 pm

Werewolf wrote:
    Karl Haushofer wrote:
    EkErilaz wrote:
    Karl Haushofer wrote:
    EkErilaz wrote:
    Airbornewolf wrote:
    miketheterrible wrote:

I think tactical nukes are very much possible within a foreseeable future and I am not happy about it because there are only a hand few legitimate targets and I am to close to one.

Of course none of use wants Russia to use tactical nukes.

But if the West does a direct military intervention - for example launches ballistic missiles against Russian military targets in Russia or Ukraine - then Russia should immediately respond with nukes against US and British targets inside the United States and Britain. Anything less would be a capitulation.
    miketheterrible
    miketheterrible

Post  miketheterrible Fri Feb 25, 2022 11:37 pm

d_taddei2 wrote:At least Dell put sanctions on both countries and not Russia alone.

Updates

1) Zelensky Says Upcoming Night Will Be Difficult, Adds Kiev Cannot Be Lost

2)Dell Suspends Product Sales in Russia & Ukraine, Will Continue to Closely Monitor Situation to Determine Next Steps

Dell will have a hard time getting back in since Kraftway will replace them. And they make their own motherboards too.

d_taddei2, magnumcromagnon, LMFS, Arkanghelsk and Urluber like this post

miketheterrible
    miketheterrible

Post  miketheterrible Fri Feb 25, 2022 11:39 pm

Isos wrote:I have the feeling they want to geolocate the call and kalibrate him.

Idrees Ali

@idreesali114
    1h

Ukraine and Russia are discussing place and time for talks - Reuters, citing Zelenskiy's spokesman

As I said, talks are done. Russia knows whatever Ukraine promises is for nothing. Ukraine will simply jump to west and ask for soldiers and what not as soon as Russia leaves. Best bet is Russia will let east Ukraine annex from Odessa eastwards and let rest of Ukraine be a shithole.

magnumcromagnon, Big_Gazza, Broski, Arkanghelsk and Urluber like this post

Singular_Transform
    Singular_Transform

Post  Singular_Transform Fri Feb 25, 2022 11:41 pm

Ebay killing all russian / ukrainan seller as I see.

Werewolf
    Werewolf

Post  Werewolf Fri Feb 25, 2022 11:42 pm

Karl Haushofer wrote:

Of course none of use wants Russia to use tactical nukes.

But if the West does a direct military intervention - for example launches ballistic missiles against Russian military targets in Russia or Ukraine - then Russia should immediately respond with nukes against US and British targets inside the United States and Britain. Anything less would be a capitulation.

I don't think that the west will directly attack Russia now. What I believe is US will try to use some of their NATO sheeps to do something stupid to provoke Russia using military force against NATO member. It will be a european theatre based exchange of tactical missiles and US will not suffer but even make money on that and leave europe against Russia. I think this is the plan. This would deffinetley draw some russians citizens more eager to revolt and trying to push for "alternative" parties/leaders. US will not lose much there but Europe on the other hand will be subject to war. That's what I personally think is the plan currently of the US. The end goal is russian ressources and splitting Russia in small parts so they can loot the ressources while we are at constant struggle against each other.

magnumcromagnon, kvs, lancelot and Arkanghelsk like this post

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu Sep 19, 2024 2:58 am