Russia Defence Forum

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Military Forum for Russian and Global Defence Issues

+79
Scorpius
auslander
adder
sundoesntrise
franco
Eugenio Argentina
Atmosphere
pavi
dino00
lyle6
billybatts91
wilhelm
Singular_Transform
Arrow
higurashihougi
mnrck
ahmedfire
ATLASCUB
Hannibal Barca
ArgentinaGuard
ScotchedEarth
Ispan
nero
The Ottoman
psg
Mig-31BM2 Super Irbis-E
lancelot
Azi
limb
Werewolf
rigoletto
mack8
Serberus
Sujoy
OminousSpudd
GarryB
teh_beard
Yugo90
Erk
Odin of Ossetia
ucmvulcan
SolidarityWithRussia
bitcointrader70
AlfaT8
Broski
LMFS
Kriva
Big_Gazza
magnumcromagnon
thegopnik
Hole
Regular
GunshipDemocracy
Stealthflanker
medo
JohninMK
SeigSoloyvov
Mir
VARGR198
Walther von Oldenburg
Firebird
Urluber
Rasisuki Nebia
Airbornewolf
ALAMO
nomadski
Rodion_Romanovic
Vann7
George1
miketheterrible
flamming_python
par far
kvs
Isos
Karl Haushofer
EkErilaz
Arkanghelsk
Backman
d_taddei2
83 posters

Russian special military operation in Ukraine #4

kvs
    kvs

Russian special military operation in Ukraine #4 - Page 7 Empty Re: Russian special military operation in Ukraine #4

Post  kvs Fri Mar 04, 2022 2:56 am

Broski wrote:Those Canadian volunteers are about to receive a hard lesson in Russian warfare.

I wonder if they're aware that once you're killed, you won't respawn somewhere else on the map.

Canada is full of Banderatards. But it is also full of other idiots who believe the propaganda.

I think the 70,000 troops operation is a big mistake. If they can't send CAS to the nuclear power plant, then
    they are overstretched. Low intensity approach does not mean small number of forces.

Regular
    Regular

Russian special military operation in Ukraine #4 - Page 7 Empty Re: Russian special military operation in Ukraine #4

Post  Regular Fri Mar 04, 2022 3:12 am

kvs wrote:Why would Russian forces use Ukr equipment.   I watched the vehicles, they are all Ukr.

I can see a small force of Russians sent to secure the plant being overwhelmed by the number of Ukrs shown in the livestream.

Anyway, apparently the fire department was allowed to put out the fire.  

The third block of the power plant is now offline.   So the motivation here is to take out the electricity and to blame it on the
    Russians.

I can't ID the rest of vehicles, but it does look like VARTA MRAP is there as you said. I think firefighters ran away as they got shot at, or shooting was close.

Nuclear catastrophe unlikely.

Russian special military operation in Ukraine #4 - Page 7 Image22

kvs likes this post

Regular
    Regular

Post  Regular Fri Mar 04, 2022 3:26 am

Ok, so nuclear meltdown is not in the books and we can have some humor here.

Please check this video till the end and keep an eye on the guy at the bottom screen.

https://twitter.com/skbozphd/status/1499298691156705282

Big_Gazza and kvs like this post

kvs
    kvs

Post  kvs Fri Mar 04, 2022 3:38 am

It looks to me like there was no proper securing of the power plant by Russian forces. The regime appears to be in full control
    of the power plant.

This indicates to me that the Russian operation is overstretched. That does not mean it is incompetent and failing. But it
    delays the resolution and gives the slime more propaganda opportunities.

Vann7

Post  Vann7 Fri Mar 04, 2022 3:53 am

kvs wrote: That does not mean it is incompetent and failing.   But it
    delays the resolution and gives the slime more propaganda opportunities.  

is "not incompetent" because how anyone think otherwise ?  lol1

This is a nuclear reactor dude.. and this should have been secured by a strong army and close air support.. and heavy armor.. but they apparently allowed it to be captured.. and imagine that ,
    this is a country where russian army proudly says it fully controls its airspace ,still they lose the control of a nuclear plant. No   Defending russian military incompetence is getting old..

- no drones support.
    -no airforce support to troops.
    -no tanks protecting major important zones.
    - they not even create road blocks toward the nuclear pant..

it looks like monkeys were in charge of securing the power plant.

im starting to think ,that russia don't deserve to win at all..  so much idiotic mistakes..
    against a country without airforce and almost no tanks left.. how can they don't use attack drones to support russian trops positions.  No

russian media have released a report..

https://www.rt.com/russia/551189-ukraine-zaporozhskaya-nuclear-plant/

kvs
    kvs

Post  kvs Fri Mar 04, 2022 4:41 am

https://dragon-first-1.livejournal.com/49187.html

Collection of materials on the nuclear power plant events.

Perhaps the initial force deployment to the plant was a recon unit. Now that Russian forces have entered Energodar, there is a
    move to properly secure the plant. But there is still no information where this is going.

Erk
    Erk

Post  Erk Fri Mar 04, 2022 5:01 am

This is a video today by comedian Jimmy Dore (being quite serious) about the origins of the Neo-Nazis that have infiltrated into the Ukrainian military and government since 2014.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KfaAyiP8Wuc

Lots of things I didn't know, well worth a watch.

Jimmy Dore seems to have done several videos lately focusing on the theme that the US/NATO deliberately pushed Russia into this conflict in Ukraine.

magnumcromagnon, Big_Gazza, JohninMK, mnrck and Arkanghelsk like this post

miketheterrible
    miketheterrible

Post  miketheterrible Fri Mar 04, 2022 5:57 am

Erk wrote:This is a video today by comedian Jimmy Dore (being quite serious) about the origins of the Neo-Nazis that have infiltrated into the Ukrainian military and government since 2014.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KfaAyiP8Wuc

Lots of things I didn't know, well worth a watch.

Jimmy Dore seems to have done several videos lately focusing on the theme that the US/NATO deliberately pushed Russia into this conflict in Ukraine.

Jimmy Dore did very good segments on his channel regarding this. Fact he gets Glenn Greenwald, Aaron Matte and others on to assist in his reporting is awesome.

Big_Gazza, kvs, JohninMK and Arkanghelsk like this post

Erk
    Erk

Post  Erk Fri Mar 04, 2022 6:46 am

miketheterrible wrote:...
    Jimmy Dore did very good segments on his channel regarding this. Fact he gets Glenn Greenwald, Aaron Matte and others on to assist in his reporting is awesome.

Funny you should mention Glenn Greenwald, I was just now watching a video of his from earlier this week, that make the case that this is the first war being really fought on social media, the first war to be experienced by the TikTok generation.
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4dmBWG-BAK4

miketheterrible and Arkanghelsk like this post

Vann7

Post  Vann7 Fri Mar 04, 2022 7:21 am

more about nuclear incident..

Western leaders react to Ukraine nuclear plant incident

https://www.rt.com/news/551191-west-ukraine-nuclear-plant/

As expected the west blames russia ..

If something positive can be taken from all this , is that russia government will notice
    the major incompetence of them , in protecting the most important places in ukraine.
    this is more important that all those those big convoys in kiev. They should had road blocks..
    security 101 , to not allow exactly the kind of fast lighting advance on the road.

they could also have mined the proximities of the nuclear base ,forcing people to enter through only
    one entry .
    Erk
    Erk

Post  Erk Fri Mar 04, 2022 7:46 am

Vann7 wrote:

more about nuclear incident..

Western leaders react to Ukraine nuclear plant incident

https://www.rt.com/news/551191-west-ukraine-nuclear-plant/

As expected the west blames russia ..

If something positive can be taken from all this , is that russia government will notice
    the major incompetence of them , in protecting the most important places in ukraine.
    this is more important that all those those big convoys in kiev. They should had road blocks..
    security 101 , to not allow exactly the kind of fast lighting advance on the road.

they could also have mined the proximities of the nuclear base ,forcing people to enter through only
    one entry .
    Why would any sane person want to shell a nuclear power plant?
    Whatever political points they would score, would be offset by the lives ruined should the plant leak into the environment.

Airbornewolf and Broski like this post

Yugo90

Post  Yugo90 Fri Mar 04, 2022 7:56 am

That clown zelensky already posting on instagram claiming russia attacked the nuclear power plant
    teh_beard
    teh_beard

Post  teh_beard Fri Mar 04, 2022 8:06 am

Well, somebody did. And since we here are not subscibers to a "they shelled themselves" dribble, hopefully, it was ours.
    Its only administrative building thats burning. Maybe, hopefully, it has a contingent of UAF stationed there.

Regardless, nothing meaningful to actual operation of powerplant is affected.

miketheterrible, Yugo90 and Broski like this post

GarryB
    GarryB

Post  GarryB Fri Mar 04, 2022 8:09 am

This is basically a state building operation, with new state creation

Russia didnt go in there to just leave, it went in there to orient New Russia towards Russian Federation

500 guys didnt die for that, and Russians will remain forever in places like Odessa, Kherson, Kharkov, Chernobyl, Zapirizhia NPP

Russia does not need puppet states like the US needs them, they prefer friendly or neutral states they can cooperate with.

This was not an expansion of the Soviet Union, this was a clean out operation to allow their neighbours get out from under the thumb of the nazis the west put them under.

Russia is not replacing one thumb with theirs, they are smacking away the western thumb and allowing the locals have a voice on their own future... their experience of western hospitality likely leading neutral or pro Russian stances in most of the regions... breaking the country into blocks means one minority cannot force the rest to follow its unpopular lead... let the western regions get sucked in by EU and western BS... they can have no relations with Russia and hard borders with their new neighbours.

Their last card to play is to try and get nato involved and that can only be done by playing the NATO populations feelings.

Pretty sure Putin has recognised the west is the US and Russia has no future there... they have no way of influencing western populations any more except those still watching RT and Sputnik.

If Ukraine is left intact after Russia goes home the invasion would have been done for nothing.

Ukraine must be split. Any other solution means that Russia suffers a defeat.

Russia has already won... ties with the US and EU and HATO are broken and will not be restored any time soon and the next period of time will be Russia reaching out to the rest of the world to trade and improve relations and fill gaps the west used to fill.

The war will be over when there is no trending about it on twitter. I think ukrainians understand that and that's why they use it so much.

The west has a very short attention span...

Latest interview from Zelensky shows him slurring words, bobbing his head and looking like he is drugged up. Things are going south.

He is dressed like he is in a bar having a drink... not interested in picking up women... not like a president at all.

It would have been best if Russia stayed within her borders yes

If Kiev had done what it promised to do at Minsk then that option would make sense... the current situation however is because they thought it was a joke and they had 8 years practise baiting the bear and thinking they had HATO to protect them and that the world would not tolerate an actual Russian invasion.

Kiev has been claiming the Russians have already invaded Ukraine... Crimea and Donbass and Lugansk... they clearly weren't expecting this, but obviously expected rather more help if this happened.

Now would be a good time for a ceasefire to be honest

Yeah, when you bake a cake and you break some eggs and get some flour everwhere... that is when you stop making the cake because you made your mess and that was the whole point of the situation... Rolling Eyes

There are state level politicians in the west calling for assassination of president of the Russia. I don't know if you follow western media sphere or not but world has not witnessed anything like this since the days of Goebbels. They are after Russia. This is not about Kievans anymore.

To be clear it is only western politicians who are playing up for their masters in Washington in the hopes they might get a Scoobie Snack down the road...

It is misused, wrong, and put on a bad cause - but he gets my respect as a leader. Sadly.

It was within his power to implement the agreements from Minsk and he failed... their blood is on his hands.

ZelenskyyUa "If you can't close the sky now, then give a deadline when it will happen.If you can't do it now, tell how many people have to explode,how many arms, legs, heads have to fly to reach you Tell me how many. I'll go to count and wait for this moment."

But according to idiots here the Russians don't have air control and are not using air power or drones... why would he think HATO taking command of the air would make any difference... but it is amusing he thinks they could manage that though...

Personally tough, with all the executions and mass graves i see pass by. i have no sympathy for him. as he did not show any of this to his own people in the East.

Truth is the first casualty of war, but it does not have to be.

Zelensky could be open and honest and say he wanted peace but nazi factions and nazi supporting oligarchs and our western allies did not want peace, they wanted to draw Russia into a major war and by fighting back there is no chance you can win, only that you die and our country gets destroyed in the process.

We needed rather more open and honest talks with Russia and the breakaway regions and we didn't have them and this is what we have forced them into doing.

But that coward didn't have the balls to stand up to the west to avoid his country being used as a door ram, and he didn't have the spine to stand up to the anti Russian factions in his own country and do what was best for most of them.

Now they have seen they can chisel away year after year, decade after decade.
    They aren't scared of Russia.. or so it would seem.

And they still don't seem too upset and continue fanning the flames and throwing fuel on the fire... perhaps cutting off gas and oil right now would be a good attention getter... nothing makes your eyes water like having your balls squashed...

But he had no guts to grab the balls of nazis and squeeze them.
    Probably, he was jus an hostage of masters of the puppets back there, and could do shit.
    Still, I feel pity for him.

If I had a job to do and found I could not do it I would quit and make the reasons very clear as to why I quit.

No pity for this idiot, he is responsible for a lot of death and destruction that was totally avoidable...

I feel bad man, too much drugs

The drug of western riches and promises and they believed it

You can't berate the drug addict without thoughts of ill will toward the supplier who trapped him with their addictive destructive drugs and advice.

So now we are losing generals su30s and su 34s.

That was an F-117 wing... and fighting on the front line is the way the airborne does it.

UKROP TROLL STOP POSTING UKROP NAZI PROPAGANDA /s

Russia is taking heavy losses and everyone in the world seems to know it except the knuckleheads on this forum.

All the Ukraine has now is propaganda, which is represented ATM on this forum by you and your friend...

I thought those are Russians assaulting buildings

Just watched western media claiming it was Russia, but why would Russian forces shell a nuclear power station?

Ukrainian Neo-Nazi Battalion "Azov" Murdering Civilians Attempting to Leave the City of Mariupol.

I liked this post because it reveals the true nature of these nazis, not because they are murdering people and trying to use them as shields to kill more people.

Wondering why the combat helos are not active.

Why on earth would you think they are not active?

Ok, good luck getting medical treatment if they become injured and disabled in this war. No one will pay their family out if they will die too. I understand Ukrainians leaving Canada to fight, but those Don Quixotes can end up in hell they never imagined possible.

Nobody volunteers for war expecting to get injured or killed... you are the good guys with right on your side... you are going to kill the bad guys.

Real life is different of course but they wont listen till they experience it which makes it too late most of the time.

Big_Gazza, Hole and Broski like this post

GarryB
    GarryB

Post  GarryB Fri Mar 04, 2022 8:21 am

...Some people hear some unverified BS and it is always Putins fault and the Russian military is shit.

What is wrong with you... you know Putin and the Russian military can't control reality 100% and that sometimes the west and the orcs have to take responsiblity for their choices too... they are the ones ordering people like us in the Ukraine and even around the world to take up arms and fight the Russian Army.... a similar call to take up arms and go to Iraq or Syria or Afghanistan to fight HATO forces would be called treason and also a bit naive and stupid... something likely to get you killed...

Well I mean western leaders never make mistakes and western wars go perfectly without error, but when they do make mistakes there is no demand for heads to roll... I don't understand what is wrong with some of these people...

It is funny, Zelensky wants HATO to close Orc airspace but these idiots think Russian helicopters and drones and strike aircraft are sitting this out...

Ahh well.

Very nervous myself, as nervous as when I heard Russia was going in to Syria... I initially thought both were stupid things to be doing but then now we know what is happening and what has happened then I think Putin was given little other choice in both situations... the word of the west is meaningless and there is no respect or mercy...

A future with no ties left to the west will be interesting... everyone talks about Russia collapsing under sanctions, but ignore what the west will go through... remember people in the west complained about not being able to go get coffee every morning during the pandemic, or having to wear face masks because they are uncomfortable...

Big_Gazza, miketheterrible, Hole, Yugo90 and Broski like this post

OminousSpudd
    OminousSpudd

Post  OminousSpudd Fri Mar 04, 2022 8:22 am

Russian special military operation in Ukraine #4 - Page 7 75645910

Russian special military operation in Ukraine #4 - Page 7 Fm_itz10

Really sad sight. I was hoping she could be preserved

magnumcromagnon, kvs, zepia, JohninMK, VARGR198, Yugo90, Mir and rigoletto like this post

Mir
    Mir

Post  Mir Fri Mar 04, 2022 8:30 am

There was a second unfinished Mriya that was stored but I have no idea if this airframe still exist?

miketheterrible and Yugo90 like this post

Big_Gazza
    Big_Gazza

Post  Big_Gazza Fri Mar 04, 2022 8:52 am

OminousSpudd wrote:Really sad sight. I was hoping she could be preserved

Yeah, but everything the UkroOrcs touch just turns to shit, and these troglodytes would rather destroy an legendary artifact of Soviet (not Ukrainian) engineering rather than see Russia have it. They treat the East Ukrainian people with the same level of contempt.

GarryB, magnumcromagnon, kvs, Hole, lancelot, Mir and Broski like this post

Big_Gazza
    Big_Gazza

Post  Big_Gazza Fri Mar 04, 2022 9:10 am

Better view... Yeah, looks like the Orcs blew it up to avoid Russia capturing it? I'm no expert but that damage looks like it was caused by demolition charges set in the fuselage just forward of the wing. Doesn't surprise me, these fckers have no respect for anything.

Russian special military operation in Ukraine #4 - Page 7 Destro10

GarryB, kvs and VARGR198 like this post

Mir
    Mir

Post  Mir Fri Mar 04, 2022 9:21 am

Some good news is that the Zaporizhzhi nuclear plant has been secured by Russian forces - again.

https://southfront.org/russian-forces-secure-zaporizhzhia-nuclear-power-plant-expand-control-zone-near-kyiv-video/

In the morning of March 4, the Ukrainian authorities that remain in Zaporizhzhia Region confirmed that Russian forces have established control of Zaporizhzhia Nuclear Power Plant located at the town of Enerdogdar. The Ukrainian side added that the plant is manned by local workers and the facility works without incidents.

Russian troops established control of the facility and secured it after a series of clashes with the Ukrainian Army and so-called territorial defense units. These units had positions just in the vicinity of the plant. This allowed Zelensky government to speculate that the Russian advance may endanger the nuclear plant.

d_taddei2, Big_Gazza, kvs and JohninMK like this post

Walther von Oldenburg
    Walther von Oldenburg

Post  Walther von Oldenburg Fri Mar 04, 2022 9:24 am

One of few political scientists on the US who thinks West is responsible for the Ukrainian crisis.
    nomadski
    nomadski

Post  nomadski Fri Mar 04, 2022 9:25 am

@ Yugo90

From video , looks like terrorist attack on NPP , with the aim of a warning and not destruction . Putin said Ukraine more advanced than North Korea in nuclear ! Does this mean Ukraine has nukes , but lacks delivery mechanism ? Probably does . Even if not , the Rats have shown ability to Nuke Ukraine , Russia and Europe , by attacking the NPP . Could even be under guidance of help from Americans special operations . Therefore Russia must secure Ukraine's entire nuclear facilities now , with special airborne operations . And since no firearm can be used inside nuclear reactors , then must use hand combat weapons , non- explosive weapons , gas . If America now , does not provide info on the Rats nuclear facilities or plans , and this leads to nuclear explosion in Ukraine or Russia or Europe . Then America should expect a retaliation . The military operations should now speed up and finish the Nazi Rats . No negotiation with the diseased nuclear armed Rats . Certainly a Nuke counter -  strike on them and America .

Last edited by nomadski on Fri Mar 04, 2022 9:54 am; edited 4 times in total

Big_Gazza and kvs like this post

d_taddei2
    d_taddei2

Post  d_taddei2 Fri Mar 04, 2022 9:31 am

The media has over cooked the nuclear plant story.

Firstly the Russians had taken this over a few days ago. Secondly it wasn't inside the nuclear plant compound. It was outside the fire started at a training building. They turned off one power plant as per standing operating procedures. There was no immediate threat to the plant and no casualties reported. This was stated by Ukrainian emergency services. The fire is now been put out.  

My personal opinion is the Ukrainians did the shelling to target Russian troops. Hoping to cause a fire at the plant then blame the Russians knowing fine well western governments will blame them and Ukraine hoping that this will be enough for NATO to get involved or put peacekeepers on Ukrainian soil. Ukraine are losing fast and they know their time is limited and are desperate. And they know only way that they can survive is if NATO gets involved so are trying to create every type of scenario they can think of to get them involved. Unfortunately for them NATO ain't coming no matter what scenario they try to create. You also have to ask yourself why would Russia want to destroy and blow a nuclear power plant this would severely hamper it's in advancement. It's more likely the Ukrainians wanted to destroy it to hamper russian advancement and cause further international condemnation.

Statement below

At 5:55 a.m. [03:55 GMT], the fire at a training center (with the size of 60 by 40 meters) of the Zaporizhzhia NPP in the city of Enerhodar was localized to 2,000 square meters. Preliminarily, no people have been killed or injured," the service said in a statement.

GarryB, Airbornewolf, Big_Gazza, kvs, auslander, Yugo90 and Broski like this post

Sujoy
    Sujoy

Post  Sujoy Fri Mar 04, 2022 9:42 am

Another Indian student was shot today at Kiev.

Meanwhile a petition has been filed with the UN Human Rights organization that suggest people of colour trying to escape from Ukraine are facing "life-threatening racist and xenophobic treatment".

https://www.ohchr.org/EN/NewsEvents/Pages/DisplayNews.aspx?NewsID=28194&LangID=E

GarryB, d_taddei2, Big_Gazza, kvs, miketheterrible, Yugo90 and Broski like this post

miketheterrible
    miketheterrible

Post  miketheterrible Fri Mar 04, 2022 9:52 am

Sujoy wrote:Another Indian student was shot today at Kiev.

Meanwhile a petition has been filed with the UN Human Rights organization that suggest people of colour trying to escape from Ukraine are facing "life-threatening racist and xenophobic treatment".

https://www.ohchr.org/EN/NewsEvents/Pages/DisplayNews.aspx?NewsID=28194&LangID=E

Putin demanded Macron to tell the Ukie Nazis, that to let the Indian students to go peacefully.

They won't do it. France is a racist, fascist state much like Ukraine.

GarryB, Big_Gazza, kvs, nomadski and SolidarityWithRussia like this post

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun Sep 08, 2024 2:29 am