Russia Defence Forum

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Military Forum for Russian and Global Defence Issues

+72
nero
marcellogo
SeigSoloyvov
SolidarityWithRussia
walle83
Cyrus the great
calripson
Belisarius
Urluber
Odin of Ossetia
diabetus
Scorpius
Werewolf
OminousSpudd
Hannibal Barca
billybatts91
LMFS
Firebird
teh_beard
caveat emptor
RTN
franco
Giulio
lancelot
Broski
VARGR198
Regular
0nillie0
limb
ATLASCUB
kvs
George1
Big_Gazza
Mir
nomadski
Erk
Arrow
GarryB
ALAMO
MMBR
owais.usmani
Krepost
Airbornewolf
Singular_Transform
Eugenio Argentina
Ispan
Yugo90
Kiko
Azi
ucmvulcan
jhelb
PapaDragon
sepheronx
GunshipDemocracy
ludovicense
JohninMK
Stealthflanker
Hinex1988
d_taddei2
mnztr
lyle6
Sujoy
Hole
Arkanghelsk
zorobabel
mavaff
Serberus
flamming_python
Podlodka77
Isos
Dr.Snufflebug
par far
76 posters

Russian special military operation in Ukraine #13

Stealthflanker
    Stealthflanker

Russian special military operation in Ukraine #13 - Page 34 Empty Re: Russian special military operation in Ukraine #13

Post  Stealthflanker Mon Apr 25, 2022 4:38 pm

Regular wrote:
    Yes, I am idiot and didn't consider Oblast, but then again, if they deployed UAVs from Sumy, Russian Elint should see them and I am talking about control centers, not even drones.

They appear to be much harder to spot than what I initially thought.

I'm always advocating destruction of drone control center and finding them through aerial reconnaissance. But the drone control center itself can easily have LPI communication antenna, with high directivity and low sidelobe. THis makes it hard to be find from air. That apparently making it difficult.

Regular likes this post

ALAMO

Russian special military operation in Ukraine #13 - Page 34 Empty Re: Russian special military operation in Ukraine #13

Post  ALAMO Mon Apr 25, 2022 4:44 pm

The only real solution is advancing to push them out of effective communication range, and as I said, it takes about 300 km +/-.

sepheronx and owais.usmani like this post

Stealthflanker
    Stealthflanker

Post  Stealthflanker Mon Apr 25, 2022 4:47 pm

ALAMO wrote:The only real solution is advancing to push them out of effective communication range, and as I said, it takes about 300 km +/-.

Well that's gonna need Russia to re-enter Northern Ukraine i guess.
    Podlodka77
    Podlodka77

Post  Podlodka77 Mon Apr 25, 2022 5:15 pm

Regular wrote:
    Podlodka77 wrote:I wrote a long time ago that it is better to have 15 or 20 of us left on the forum, than to read here the messages of gays such as AMERICUNT, FUCTARDCUB, DILDOLIMB, etc.  sniper   I wish we were somewhere at the front and not on the forum, because I would love to kill you like rabbits, with my bare hands !

You are Patrick Bateman-insane. Who in the right mind would write this shit? Even if you don't agree with them, just ignore.

You can join LNR and DNR militia if you want to see blood.

Dr.Snufflebug wrote:So two TB-2s were shot down in the Kursk region last night, wrecks have been shown. It seems quite likely now that the Bryansk attacks were TB-2s as well, and that they took advantage of Russian laziness at a hitherto quiet part of the "front".

Russia can't be lazy, and Kiev doesn't give a damn about Peskovs "threats".

Maybe that will sink in now. They beefed up air defenses in the Rostov and Belgorod regions, as well as Kursk evidently, only after Ukraine probed them. They should have been ready for this from the beginning IMO.

Any pictures of shot down TB-2? How the hell did they manage to go that far?

Yes, I would join the Russian army or DPR or LPR, but the law of my country says that it will prosecute anyone who goes to that front. If it weren't for that, I would already be there. And what I wrote about those three fagots is a factual situation. People with such an opinion will not be on my side in the war, but will always be my opponents and I will do everything to eliminate them. They support the West and "Western civilization", as if no other civilization exists, while I am against it. I think I was clear.

Big_Gazza and Eugenio Argentina like this post

Hole
    Hole

Post  Hole Mon Apr 25, 2022 5:36 pm

Russian special military operation in Ukraine #13 - Page 34 Frkkqi10

More gifts:
    Russian special military operation in Ukraine #13 - Page 34 Frmorr10
    Russian special military operation in Ukraine #13 - Page 34 Frmoxt10

sepheronx, GarryB, d_taddei2, Big_Gazza, kvs, LMFS, Broski and Podlodka77 like this post

Hole
    Hole

Post  Hole Mon Apr 25, 2022 5:37 pm

Russian special military operation in Ukraine #13 - Page 34 Frmov310
    Russian special military operation in Ukraine #13 - Page 34 Frmws910
    Russian special military operation in Ukraine #13 - Page 34 Frmwt_10
    Minor road accident Very Happy

GarryB, d_taddei2, Big_Gazza, kvs, VARGR198, MMBR, Yugo90 and like this post

mnztr

Post  mnztr Mon Apr 25, 2022 5:54 pm

Werewolf wrote:
    JohninMK wrote:Israelis fighting for and with the Nazis! You couldn't make this up. There must be a lot of living Jews hating this or dead ones turning in their graves.

Because Iraelis today are no different than Nazi-Germans back then. They suite each other. Both believe in supremacy of their "folk" and both "folks" are made up shit. They constantly occupied researches and and institutions who promote the bullshit that jews are their very own ethnicity with own genetics, while they come from different places slavic 1/3rd ex soviets, big junk are from Morocco, latin countries and some from arabic countries let alone the Ethiopian jews.

Russia should announce that all capture Israelis will be handed over to the Iranian Red Crescent society.

sepheronx, GarryB, Big_Gazza, VARGR198, Yugo90, Mir, Broski and ucmvulcan like this post

mnztr

Post  mnztr Mon Apr 25, 2022 5:59 pm

diabetus wrote:The cost of himars is irrelevant as Ukraine is getting it for free.

Are they? Blinky and Austin were just in Kiev yesterday to sign the loan agreement. 10000000 easy payments, low interest at Uncle Sams Freedom Store!! lol.

GarryB, Big_Gazza and Broski like this post

JohninMK
    JohninMK

Post  JohninMK Mon Apr 25, 2022 6:03 pm

ALAMO wrote:
    The range is mostly a function of the communication channel they have.
    "The range" here is misleading, as even with the slowest speed it need to stay airborne, that is approx. 50 knots, makes more than 1200 miles "range". If we consider the cruise speed - it makes 1500 already.

Bayraktar Ukros operate does not have a SATCOM, the version with it was revealed at the end of 2020 only.
    It can be distinguished by a big bulge on the top of the fuselage.

I would not consider its operational radius at more than 300-350 km - I mean the Ukr version.

Ukraine has been getting a steady supply of new ones. Maybe these include TB-2 with SATCOM?

I'm sure that Bayraktar would like them tested under real conditions.

EDIT

Photos so far no help.

Ukraine Weapons Tracker
    @UAWeapons
    ·
    2h
    Whilst all of this remains unconfirmed from any side (TB-2 usage has been under quite an embargo recently) it is bolstered by the fact that Ru sources show a TB-2 downed over #Kursk Oblast this AM.

Our UA sources claim it was taken down after the strike, on the way back to base.

Last edited by JohninMK on Mon Apr 25, 2022 6:22 pm; edited 1 time in total
    JohninMK
    JohninMK

Post  JohninMK Mon Apr 25, 2022 6:13 pm

Jennifer Griffin
    @JenGriffinFNC
    ·
    12h
    Sec Austin on visit to Kiev: training 50 Ukrainian artillerymen complete. 6 day course for next 50 begins soon. 18 Howitzers already in Ukraine. 7 more being prepped now. 72 more soon. $322 million foreign military assistance to buy whatever Ukraine needs, including exSoviet ammo

Woofers
    @NotWoofers
    ·
    4h
    Electrical substation in Krasne, near Lviv was hit by a Russian missile earlier today. Much damage was caused and a large fire was started.

kvs likes this post

sepheronx
    sepheronx

Post  sepheronx Mon Apr 25, 2022 6:16 pm

They will have to up the production rate of Su-34M in order to replace what was lost.  I wonder if any more orders have been made?  I imagine this conflict will give major boost to Russia's aerospace industry for further upgrades to fill holes/gaps that exist in current systems.

Hope they find the pilots soon as well.
    SolidarityWithRussia

Post  SolidarityWithRussia Mon Apr 25, 2022 6:16 pm

An interesting article to share for people who are not very familiar with the Ukraine conflict.
    http://www.defenddemocracy.press/why-zelenskys-dream-of-ukraine-becoming-big-israel-makes-moscow-nervous/
    Arkanghelsk
    Arkanghelsk

Post  Arkanghelsk Mon Apr 25, 2022 6:18 pm

Харьковская область
    Сектор Балаклеи
    Видео вертолетов и штопора Су-34.
    опубл 25.04.2022

https://t.me/swodki/79494?single

Our su34 got downed
    JohninMK
    JohninMK

Post  JohninMK Mon Apr 25, 2022 6:19 pm

No need to destroy the rail lines, just knock out the power to the overhead electrical lines of the trains. They will have to find some diesel locomotives.

Russians With Attitude
    @RWApodcast
    ·
    2h
    Seven traction substations reportedly hit by Russian missiles today (the mushroom cloud icons on the map). Railway system in Western & Central Ukraine heavily damaged.

Russian special military operation in Ukraine #13 - Page 34 FRMbWuIXEAIRFsp?format=jpg&name=medium

EDIT Locations added

The Eurasianist ☦
    @Russ_Warrior
    ·
    6h
    ⚡The Russian Armed Forces hit 7 substations in western #Ukraine:
    _ Zdolbunov (trains stopped in Dubno area, delay of the trains to Kovel)
    _ Kazatin-2
    _ Krasnoye
    _ Podolskaya
    _ Sknilov
    _ Slavuta (decommissioning of the entire area of Zdolbunov and Slavuta stations)
    _ Fastov

Plus more today :- 6 traction substations near Krasnoe, Zdolbunov, Zhmerinka, Berdichiv, Kovel and Korosten,

Last edited by JohninMK on Mon Apr 25, 2022 7:01 pm; edited 2 times in total

Big_Gazza, kvs, Hole, Mir and Broski like this post

Arkanghelsk
    Arkanghelsk

Post  Arkanghelsk Mon Apr 25, 2022 6:21 pm

Самолёт вошёл в штопор и рухнул неподалёку от Балаклеи.

Два пилота спрыгнули с парашютом.

https://t.me/swodki/79498

With the attacks in Bryansk, Transnistria, the assassination plot on Soloviev

How long before hohols are successful ?

Leadership is playing a dangerous game with fire

How much blood must be shed, before the main artery is cut?

Okay the donbass will be cleansed, but we need to do something about Kiev and whatever else they have cooking for the final bang

Last edited by Arkanghelsk on Mon Apr 25, 2022 6:23 pm; edited 1 time in total

Yugo90 likes this post

Stealthflanker
    Stealthflanker

Post  Stealthflanker Mon Apr 25, 2022 6:21 pm

Arkanghelsk wrote:Харьковская область
    Сектор Балаклеи
    Видео вертолетов и штопора Су-34.
    опубл 25.04.2022

https://t.me/swodki/79494?single

Our su34 got downed

Was that the one where the Su-34 apparently enter an uncontrolled spin before it crashed ?

Hope pilots make it back safely.

Yugo90 likes this post

sepheronx
    sepheronx

Post  sepheronx Mon Apr 25, 2022 6:25 pm

Arkanghelsk wrote:Самолёт вошёл в штопор и рухнул неподалёку от Балаклеи.

Два пилота спрыгнули с парашютом.

https://t.me/swodki/79498

With the attacks in Bryansk, Transnistria, the assassination plot on Soloviev

How long before hohols are successful ?

Leadership is playing a dangerous game with fire

How much blood must be shed, before the main artery is cut?

Okay the donbass will be cleansed,  but we need to do something about Kiev and whatever else they have cooking for the final bang

Successful in what exactly?

They were successful in destroying a civilian Oil depot that will be rebuilt quickly. They did manage to shoot down a few Russian jets and helicopters. So they were successful in that.

You mean if they will be successful in assassinating someone? They will just make it worst for themselves regardless. It would force the governments hand to go in harder than they are now which will spell disaster for Ukrainian authorities as it will guarantee them being hit directly in Rada.

So let them continue. It is up to the Russian authorities to guarantee supply of equipment, replacement helicopters and jets, make it to the AF.

Big_Gazza, LMFS, Hole, Mir and Broski like this post

Belisarius

Post  Belisarius Mon Apr 25, 2022 6:26 pm

RUSSIA’S ARMY IS A PAPER TIGER?
    https://sonar21.com/russias-army-is-a-paper-tiger/

sepheronx, Big_Gazza and LMFS like this post

zorobabel
    zorobabel

Post  zorobabel Mon Apr 25, 2022 6:26 pm

Some Pro-RUS Telegram and Twitter accounts mention the Ukrainians are amassing soldiers near Nikolaev and are planning an assault to retake Kherson. Not sure if it's true or not.
    Arkanghelsk
    Arkanghelsk

Post  Arkanghelsk Mon Apr 25, 2022 6:29 pm

https://t.me/swodki/79591?single

🚨В Тирасполе (Приднестровье) произошёл теракт

По зданию Министерства госбезопасности Приднестровья в Тирасполе был нанесен удар из ручного противотанкового гранатомета — МВД

В некоторых близлежащих домах повылетали стёкла, рядом обнаружены гранатомёты.

Looks like they hit Tiraspol with some kind of mortar or rocket

Russian special military operation in Ukraine #13 - Page 34 Img_2075

d_taddei2 and kvs like this post

kvs
    kvs

Post  kvs Mon Apr 25, 2022 6:29 pm

zorobabel wrote:Some Pro-RUS Telegram and Twitter accounts mention the Ukrainians are amassing soldiers near Nikolaev and are planning an assault to retake Kherson. Not sure if it's true or not.

This is not the first time and there is zero indication of any chance of success.

Since the Kiev regime forces have not stage a single effective counterattack in the last two months there is no way they
    can stage one now.

NATzO propaganda cannot create reality.

sepheronx, Big_Gazza, LMFS, Hole, lancelot, Yugo90 and Broski like this post

kvs
    kvs

Post  kvs Mon Apr 25, 2022 6:31 pm

Arkanghelsk wrote:https://t.me/swodki/79591?single

🚨В Тирасполе (Приднестровье) произошёл теракт

По зданию Министерства госбезопасности Приднестровья в Тирасполе был нанесен удар из ручного противотанкового гранатомета — МВД

В некоторых близлежащих домах повылетали стёкла, рядом обнаружены гранатомёты.

Looks like they hit Tiraspol with some kind of mortar or rocket

https://i.servimg.com/u/f83/20/39/25/54/img_2075.jpg

This was to be expected. NATzO propaganda now yaps about Russia attempting to invade Moldova.

Big_Gazza likes this post

sepheronx
    sepheronx

Post  sepheronx Mon Apr 25, 2022 6:31 pm

Belisarius wrote:RUSSIA’S ARMY IS A PAPER TIGER?
    https://sonar21.com/russias-army-is-a-paper-tiger/

Well put together and disseminates the propaganda from the west.

Unfortunately, some members here wont read it and will believe Ukrainian propaganda.

kvs wrote:
    zorobabel wrote:Some Pro-RUS Telegram and Twitter accounts mention the Ukrainians are amassing soldiers near Nikolaev and are planning an assault to retake Kherson. Not sure if it's true or not.

This is not the first time and there is zero indication of any chance of success.

Since the Kiev regime forces have not stage a single effective counterattack in the last two months there is no way they
    can stage one now.  

Thats the thing, its rather interesting how some people fear these kind of counter attacks. The issue is that the forces in Ukraine lack the training, equipment and groupings. Last time they had a large grouping, they got destroyed. They think it will just continue till they are successful. There isn't an unlimited amount of Ukrainians willing to die let alone foreigners willing to die. Many of them have left. You just have the extremist morons who are willing to die.

Last edited by sepheronx on Mon Apr 25, 2022 6:33 pm; edited 1 time in total

Big_Gazza, LMFS, Hole and Belisarius like this post

Arkanghelsk
    Arkanghelsk

Post  Arkanghelsk Mon Apr 25, 2022 6:32 pm

They can't do shit except stage these damn attacks and sabotage and assassinations

Which in themselves do nothing except create the illusion for hohol that they can somehow pull a win

Today this is the fight against the most brainwashed and zombified people

This Donbass operation needs to begin and sealed, then filter the pocket, because other objectives need to be completed

sepheronx, Big_Gazza and Broski like this post

JohninMK
    JohninMK

Post  JohninMK Mon Apr 25, 2022 6:33 pm

kvs wrote:

can stage one now.  

Correct. This is role reversal. The Russians are dug in and the Ukrainians lured out into the open. Splat!

GarryB likes this post

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu Sep 19, 2024 3:23 am