Russia Defence Forum

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Military Forum for Russian and Global Defence Issues

+73
psg
mnrck
0nillie0
PhSt
dionis
andalusia
walle83
Krepost
Stealthflanker
Kiko
marcellogo
Walther von Oldenburg
Firebird
Dr.Snufflebug
RTN
d_taddei2
GunshipDemocracy
Mig-31BM2 Super Irbis-E
Werewolf
franco
ludovicense
Broski
bandit6
Erk
mnztr
nomadski
Airbornewolf
billybatts91
sundoesntrise
kvs
sepheronx
ATLASCUB
owais.usmani
Regular
Big_Gazza
MMBR
Scorpius
Serberus
Hinex1988
Tolstoy
lyle6
flamming_python
ALAMO
thegopnik
lancelot
ucmvulcan
SeigSoloyvov
Belisarius
TMA1
calripson
VARGR198
11E
JohninMK
Mir
diabetus
Singular_Transform
limb
Ned86
Isos
Sprut-B
ArgentinaGuard
Sujoy
caveat emptor
Arkanghelsk
Backman
PapaDragon
Vann7
Ispan
GarryB
LMFS
Podlodka77
Hole
Arrow
77 posters

Russian special military operation in Ukraine #18

Hole
    Hole

Russian special military operation in Ukraine #18 - Page 27 Empty Re: Russian special military operation in Ukraine #18

Post  Hole Tue Jun 14, 2022 8:19 pm

Russian special military operation in Ukraine #18 - Page 27 Enisei10
    Russian special military operation in Ukraine #18 - Page 27 Enisei11
    Russian special military operation in Ukraine #18 - Page 27 Enisei12
    russia

sepheronx, GarryB, franco, flamming_python, d_taddei2, Big_Gazza, kvs and like this post

Vann7

Russian special military operation in Ukraine #18 - Page 27 Empty Re: Russian special military operation in Ukraine #18

Post  Vann7 Tue Jun 14, 2022 10:02 pm

Dr.Snufflebug wrote:
    Serberus wrote:https://t.me/DonbassDevushka/10767
    🇷🇺 Ukrainian military shelled the Bryansk region
    The Armed Forces of Ukraine shelled the village of Zaimishche, located in the urban district of Klintsy, Bryansk region. Four civilians were wounded.
    The information about the shelling was confirmed by the governor of the Bryansk region Alexander Bogomaz.
    Apparently a Tochka-U missile was used.

Big crater:
    https://bryansktoday.ru/article/187157

And a female villager got her leg torn off:
    https://m.newsbryansk.ru/fn_990423.html

Quite spot on view, mushroom cloud from a big strike as seen from lake Stodol in Klintsy, consistent with a Tochka-U in the direction of Zaymishche.

Russian special military operation in Ukraine #18 - Page 27 LOWN6TK

After the hard shelling of exclusively civilian areas in Donetsk all day and night (with NATO-supplied artillery), now the Ukrainians apparently fire at similarly exclusively civilian areas of Russia.

So in other words they are losing bigtime on the actual battlefield, because this is just out of spite and perhaps in the hopes of pissing Moscow off to the point of furious escalation, so that Zelensky and his cronies have something to cry about to the hapless morons at the upcoming NATO summit.

At this rate , Ukraine will be targeting moscow cities with missiles in a matter of weeks, provided by the west , but no discussion about this , lets downplay it as a minor thing..   No   in case people not aware ,   This shows once again russian nation defenses , not as good as they were advertising.  if Ukraine can do this,.. NATO even more..  So if russia was facing a real big war , And those toscka armed with nuclear warheads. that entire city would have been erased from the map..  and nato now aware of this ,  just using a soviet era ballistic missile..   as everyone should know , Nukes don't need to hit their targets to cause total destruction. they actually more effective detonated 5km altitude above their targeted cities.  So if this was a real big war , russia would have lost that city already by the use of weapons of mass destruction.

make no mistakes ,ukraine would no do this things dangerous provocative things without the permission and support and assistance of NATO. So this attacks on russian territory , should be seen as NATO testing the waters, testing how vulnerable are russian cities from strikes from ukraine ,
    and so far ,russia performance doesn't look very good.

PapaDragon
    PapaDragon

Post  PapaDragon Tue Jun 14, 2022 10:36 pm

Serberus wrote:Russian special military operation in Ukraine #18 - Page 27 981fa010
    Russian special military operation in Ukraine #18 - Page 27 F1d02410

lol1 pwnd

Russian special military operation in Ukraine #18 - Page 27 It_Smell_Like_Bitch_In_Here_Banner

GarryB, flamming_python, Werewolf, VARGR198, Broski, Arkanghelsk and Serberus like this post

PapaDragon
    PapaDragon

Post  PapaDragon Tue Jun 14, 2022 10:46 pm

Ispan wrote:...So it seems to me that the zombies have between one third and one half of their remaining strength in Donbass, and the Russian and Donbass forces number 50.000 and are outnumbered 1 to 2, that's why it's so hard to attack.

Good, more in one place

Keep killing, no stopping, plenty of time

GarryB, Werewolf and Big_Gazza like this post

Arkanghelsk
    Arkanghelsk

Post  Arkanghelsk Wed Jun 15, 2022 12:22 am

Yeah the mission is not to occupy land , at least not yet

The mission is to eradicate the Ukrainian manpower

It's an attrition mission

Political decapitation has no bearing on the willingness of hohols to fight

They are indoctrinated and willing to take heavy losses for no other reason then suicidal tendency of the banderite ideology

The hohol zombie horde is managed by Washington

Striking decision making centers does not mean hitting Rada or Kiev, it means hitting Washington if they escalate to that level

The attrition mission is more important than conquest or territorial gains

Simply because they will fight in any conditions they can

Meaning either they come to us in donbass, or we go to them in anti insurgency

So it makes sense to grind them down to the last man

They are just cannon fodder

GarryB and Big_Gazza like this post

PapaDragon
    PapaDragon

Post  PapaDragon Wed Jun 15, 2022 12:55 am

And just like I said, those T-62s were for the Republicans (reservists to be more precise)

https://t.me/Ugolok_Sitha/6885

Tune in next time for me dropping knowledge  Cool

sepheronx, GarryB, flamming_python, Werewolf, Big_Gazza and Broski like this post

Isos
    Isos

Post  Isos Wed Jun 15, 2022 1:07 am

PapaDragon wrote:
    And just like I said, those T-62s were for the Republicans (reservists to be more precise)

https://t.me/Ugolok_Sitha/6885

Tune in next time for me dropping knowledge  Cool

Actually few years ago they said t-62 will be given to the rosgvardia. So... you haven't discovered hot water here Very Happy .

GarryB, flamming_python, Werewolf and owais.usmani like this post

Serberus
    Serberus

Post  Serberus Wed Jun 15, 2022 1:20 am

Ispan wrote:

EDIT:

I made a typo. In Severodonetsk there might have been a couple thousand soldiers, but at present, in the Azot factory it's estimated to be only five hundred troops holed up there

Earlier it was estimated around 500, but one of the LNR representatives yesterday stated there could be up to 2000 trapped at Azot. I guess we will find out once they are "evacuated"

flamming_python, d_taddei2 and Ispan like this post

PhSt
    PhSt

Post  PhSt Wed Jun 15, 2022 2:23 am

Ukrop tweeter posts are claiming a counterattack towards Kherson. Can anyone verify or just propaganda?
    caveat emptor
    caveat emptor

Post  caveat emptor Wed Jun 15, 2022 2:24 am

Serberus wrote:
    Ispan wrote:

EDIT:

I made a typo. In Severodonetsk there might have been a couple thousand soldiers, but at present, in the Azot factory it's estimated to be only five hundred troops holed up there

Earlier it was estimated around 500, but one of the LNR representatives yesterday stated there could be up to 2000 trapped at Azot. I guess we will find out once they are "evacuated"
    I doubt there are that many soldiers in Azot alone. This is probably industrial zone plus Borovskoe.
    kvs
    kvs

Post  kvs Wed Jun 15, 2022 2:41 am

Arkanghelsk wrote:https://t.me/swodki/116376

What is occurring in the baltics calls for denazification

Kiril Fedorov is the blogger who was the main effort behind istorijaoruzija

The Latvian authorities detained him and have been torturing him

They should be destroyed, turn Riga into a Kievan scene

A yappy chihuahua acting aggressive needs a swift kick to give it a dose of reality.
    kvs
    kvs

Post  kvs Wed Jun 15, 2022 2:44 am

Arrow wrote:

Macron, Scholz and Draghi  are going to Kiev on thursday.

https://www.reuters.com/world/europe/germanys-scholz-travel-kyiv-with-macron-draghi-before-g7-bild-am-sonntag-2022-06-11/

Russia should send a salvo of missiles at Kiev administrative buildings when these clowns arrive. But probably they will be visiting Lvov and
    the Kiev movie set which Elensky uses.

GarryB, flamming_python, Arrow, Werewolf, Big_Gazza, Hole, Belisarius and Urluber like this post

Erk
    Erk

Post  Erk Wed Jun 15, 2022 3:45 am

kvs wrote:
    Arrow wrote:

Macron, Scholz and Draghi  are going to Kiev on thursday.

https://www.reuters.com/world/europe/germanys-scholz-travel-kyiv-with-macron-draghi-before-g7-bild-am-sonntag-2022-06-11/

Russia should send a salvo of missiles at Kiev administrative buildings when these clowns arrive.   But probably they will be visiting Lvov and
    the Kiev movie set which Elensky uses.
    You can't attack foreign leaders without a disaster.
    What you can do is blow a big hole in the main runway of the airport they arrived at, so they have to make other arrangements to return home. That will send a clear message that the are not in a safe place.

flamming_python likes this post

ucmvulcan
    ucmvulcan

Post  ucmvulcan Wed Jun 15, 2022 3:48 am

PhSt wrote:Ukrop tweeter posts are claiming a counterattack towards Kherson. Can anyone verify or just propaganda?

Probably a local affair, with high casualties for the Ukes and little to nothing to show for it.

GarryB, Big_Gazza, kvs, Broski and Belisarius like this post

Broski
    Broski

Post  Broski Wed Jun 15, 2022 4:55 am

ucmvulcan wrote:
    PhSt wrote:Ukrop tweeter posts are claiming a counterattack towards Kherson. Can anyone verify or just propaganda?

Probably a local affair, with high casualties for the Ukes and little to nothing to show for it.
    In other words, business as usual. 50k down, 150k to go.

GarryB, kvs, LMFS and Hole like this post

SeigSoloyvov
    SeigSoloyvov

Post  SeigSoloyvov Wed Jun 15, 2022 6:34 am

Broski wrote:
    ucmvulcan wrote:

In other words, business as usual. 50k down, 150k to go.

Ukie forces are more then 200k
    ALAMO

Post  ALAMO Wed Jun 15, 2022 7:02 am

ucmvulcan wrote:

If he took that from ze Wezt media, the problem is that most of the "news" given is old already.
    There is a 2-4 days gap with information, making the situation quite funny actually.
    One can read how Ukros are bravely counterattacking while having seen the corpses and junk they left already.
    I have no idea if that is being done for a purpose or laziness, but it is a kind of regular strategy.

GarryB, flamming_python, kvs, JohninMK, Ispan, LMFS, Hole and Broski like this post

Scorpius
    Scorpius

Post  Scorpius Wed Jun 15, 2022 7:22 am

Mexican President Andres Manuel Lopez Obrador criticized the United States and NATO for the escalation of the conflict in Ukraine. His statements:
    https://t.me/swodki/117017
    🔻 NATO is waging a proxy war against Russia on the territory of Ukraine. Such behavior is absolutely immoral.

"I will supply weapons, and you will supply the dead," is how Lopez Obrador described NATO's position in the conflict.

The United States and Europe had every opportunity to resolve the conflict peacefully, but they preferred to pump up the Kiev regime with weapons, inciting it against Russia.

"How easy it is to say: "Here, I will send you so much money for weapons." Was it impossible to avoid a war in Ukraine? Of course you can," Lopez Obrador said.

GarryB, flamming_python, d_taddei2, kvs, LMFS, Hole, Mir and like this post

sepheronx
    sepheronx

Post  sepheronx Wed Jun 15, 2022 7:27 am

Scorpius wrote:Mexican President Andres Manuel Lopez Obrador criticized the United States and NATO for the escalation of the conflict in Ukraine. His statements:
    https://t.me/swodki/117017
    🔻 NATO is waging a proxy war against Russia on the territory of Ukraine. Such behavior is absolutely immoral.

"I will supply weapons, and you will supply the dead," is how Lopez Obrador described NATO's position in the conflict.

The United States and Europe had every opportunity to resolve the conflict peacefully, but they preferred to pump up the Kiev regime with weapons, inciting it against Russia.

"How easy it is to say: "Here, I will send you so much money for weapons." Was it impossible to avoid a war in Ukraine? Of course you can," Lopez Obrador said.

Funny enough, I read an article in the US that there is a growing exodus of Americans moving to Mexico. Hell, I got a family member looking to leave Canada to Mexico.

Its getting that bad.

GarryB, Big_Gazza, kvs, Ispan, LMFS and Broski like this post

ALAMO

Post  ALAMO Wed Jun 15, 2022 7:37 am

And what is the reason, other than profiting with the PPP gap? scratch
    sepheronx
    sepheronx

Post  sepheronx Wed Jun 15, 2022 7:39 am

ALAMO wrote:And what is the reason, other than profiting with the PPP gap? scratch

Nicer weather for most part, yes, the PPP gap, and generally on social concepts things are getting rather very bad around these parts. But the PPP gap isn't that huge anymore as now prices in Mexico is going up.

Anyway, I gotta say, Mexico is the more sober of the North American countries and that says a lot. Good on the President of the nation for speaking up.

GarryB, flamming_python, Big_Gazza, kvs, ALAMO, LMFS and Broski like this post

ALAMO

Post  ALAMO Wed Jun 15, 2022 7:59 am

sepheronx wrote:
    Anyway, I gotta say, Mexico is the more sober of the North American countries and that says a lot.  Good on the President of the nation for speaking up.

That is kinda weird I must say because as long as I am aware of Mexico is experiencing economic stagnation for a while. That is not something that encourages you for immigration I would say, but maybe I don't know something never been behind the Monroe curtain dunno

Anyway, found something funny :

🇺🇸🇺🇦🇷🇺⚡The Pentagon doubts the effectiveness of the strategy of warfare by the Ukrainian side on the eastern front. US military analysts compare the two stages of the war and the number of losses of the Armed Forces of Ukraine and the Armed Forces of the Russian Federation, which have become disproportionate in the last month.
    If in March, with the supply of Western anti-tank weapons and the mistakes of the Russian army, it was possible to stop or tie down units of the RF Armed Forces, now the situation has changed dramatically. The losses of the Armed Forces of Ukraine increased tenfold, while the Russian army, on the contrary, was able to significantly reduce them, which allows it to surpass the Ukrainian army in moral terms and achieve results on the eastern front.
    According to Western military analysts, an increase in the supply of weapons to Ukraine will not play a role, since the landscape of Donbass itself plays on the side of the Russian army, and the Armed Forces of Ukraine are forced to occupy deliberately disadvantageous defensive positions.

Now focus your attention on the way how the situation is being presented, because it tells a lot about the state of mind of both emitter and receivers.
    First, they are openly admitting that Ukro are losing at all lines. Russkies inflict hell of damage to them, in all spheres and directions, while getting almost nothing in return.
    BUT that is a strategy that caused that.
    When supplied by the mighty western weapon, they stopped and tied down the Russkies, but now as they run a wrong strategy - everything reversed.
    And no further deliveries will help, as the landscape works for Russkies, and Ukros are FORCED to occupy disadvantageous positions.
    WOW!
    Just fuckin' WOW Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing
    In March, where they place the successful Ukro operation due to western supplies, Russians advanced 300 km into Ukro territory, in some cases even 500.
    The chain of supply was only being constructed at that point, so in reality what Ukros had was a stock they got earlier.
    The real peak of supply was in April, when Rzeszow could not sleep, as the transport planes were in the air 24/7.
    I guess, just the same situation was at the rail connections, Slovakia and Romanian boarder etc.
    But this HUGE supply of weapons, now shipped from ALL the NATO/EU countries with only minor exceptions, won't help Laughing because evil Russkies FORCED the Ukrs to resist at wrong lines.
    That would be the ones they have constructed for the last 8 years, right?!?
    They were so much mistaken for 8 years in a row, than now no mighty weapon will help them? No Wunderwaffe? Really? Laughing Laughing

This is how you inform your audience, that you are just about to lose a war, but don't worry, our weapon is the best!
    We have just given it to the wrong hands, but those wrong hands turned out to be wrong only now.
    Earlier, with our mighty weapon, those hands were just great, only now they are forced to fight in wrong place.
    The one they have picked&reinforced for almost a decade.
    Carry on, nothing to see here, lets go make some proxie for future usage. Calling candidates!

GarryB, franco, flamming_python, Werewolf, d_taddei2, kvs, 0nillie0 and like this post

sepheronx
    sepheronx

Post  sepheronx Wed Jun 15, 2022 8:05 am

GarryB and Urluber like this post

0nillie0
    0nillie0

Post  0nillie0 Wed Jun 15, 2022 9:54 am

ALAMO wrote:

Anyway, found something funny :

Any link to the original article? Would like to Know the source.
    ALAMO

Post  ALAMO Wed Jun 15, 2022 10:02 am

There is no root source, but the info is from here :

https://t.me/intelslava

It corresponds quite nicely with the other stream of bullshit aired lately in the English-speaking news. They are getting ready the audience for the impact I would say.

flamming_python likes this post

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun Sep 08, 2024 2:01 am