Russia Defence Forum

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Military Forum for Russian and Global Defence Issues

+70
JPJ
Tolstoy
dionis
0nillie0
ludovicense
The-thing-next-door
littlerabbit
Serberus
Krepost
Rodion_Romanovic
crod
Ispan
franco
Walther von Oldenburg
Scorpius
ahmedfire
OminousSpudd
Backman
thegopnik
ucmvulcan
bandit6
ArgentinaGuard
calripson
SolidarityWithRussia
Arkanghelsk
Werewolf
Podlodka77
Karl Haushofer
Airbornewolf
VARGR198
caveat emptor
Ned86
RTN
Firebird
lyle6
PhSt
mr_hd
d_taddei2
Sujoy
sepheronx
Stealthflanker
Mig-31BM2 Super Irbis-E
mnztr
Erk
Odin of Ossetia
Dr.Snufflebug
Urluber
Broski
Arrow
Hole
owais.usmani
Belisarius
TMA1
Isos
PapaDragon
Singular_Transform
Regular
SeigSoloyvov
GarryB
kvs
LMFS
JohninMK
limb
ALAMO
ATLASCUB
nomadski
Mir
Big_Gazza
sundoesntrise
flamming_python
74 posters

Russian special military operation in Ukraine #22

flamming_python
    flamming_python

Russian special military operation in Ukraine #22 - Page 24 Empty Re: Russian special military operation in Ukraine #22

Post  flamming_python Mon Aug 29, 2022 4:12 am

Podlodka77 wrote:
    Werewolf wrote:
    Podlodka77 wrote:
    Well, I'll tell you what role it plays. We Serbs were under the Turks for hundreds of years, FAITH in liberation and religion kept us going. If religion has no role, then why do you declare yourself as a Russian ?

Being Russian has nothing to do with your religious affiliation or lack there off. Christianity is foreign religion by itself and had not originated from our slavic heads. We still have some "starovery" people in society and to part I am more sympathizing towards that, not because I am a believer, but because it is our history. It directly connects all eastern and to part western slavic people to one root and many old superstitions are rooted in the polytheistic system our ancestors believed and lived by.

Podlodka77 wrote:
    We lost almost every other able-bodied man in World War I, but we defeated both the Austro-Hungarians and the Germans. In the Second World War, we embarrassed ourselves, but it was no longer the state of Serbia. There are few of us Serbs and we are in a difficult area.
    Geography is fate and tough fate for Serbs, unfortunately. I am fully aware of this and I am also very sorry to see that the Serbs have been treated this way and the weak position Serbs and Russia was and still is. Unable to protect our brothers and little effort put into it as well.

Russia is not weak, but Serbia is surrounded by hyenas, hyenas of which there are simply too many. We are simply far away from Russia, that is a fact. I've been saying for years that it's a shame that Serbia isn't in Bulgaria's place, because with access to the Black Sea, Serbia wouldn't really care about the EU. Even more, I think that Serbia would then say to the EU "who the **** are you"..
    Poland is blinded by hatred of Russia, but a goat cannot growl at a tiger - the result is known. Complex Poles, sickened by a sick hatred towards Orthodox Russia (only reason), although Germany certainly does not think well of them. Ukraine is an artificial creation and as such cannot survive within its current borders. The Greeks no longer have any balls or pride, they are over-indebted, while the Bulgarians are what they always were - sleazy. Romania was never clear to me, but Hungary is the closest to Serbia's views. Hungarians are looking at their own self-interest and I hope it will last. Croats hate Russia, be sure of that, because they see you Russians as "great Serbs", but they haven't forgotten that they were beaten by Russia at Stalingrad.
    Russia is hated the most by countries that Russia won in wars and Russia's biggest enemy is Great Britain.

Russia will be able to get to Serbia only if it takes the whole of the Ukraine, or turns it into a neutral, demilitarized state that disavows any more conflict and allows Russia military and economic access.
    Hungary won't enter an alliance with Russia but like you said it will look out for its self interest, and its close relationship with Serbia and desire for political expansion into the Ukraine and Romania gives it common cause to agree to whatever Pax Russia in the Ukraine and facilitate Russia accessing Serbia through themselves.
    Poland has an Anglo regime and it's not going away - it's backed by an army of Sikorksi's among their ruling classes, or just straight up Russophobes like the Kaczinski's; who fan fear among their population. It's a political death sentence for any Polish politician to seriously suggest an alternative to Atlanticism. Romania too, although they're more fickle than Poles, and their regime's anti-Russian propaganda just holds less purchase.
    Common Greeks are positively predisposed towards Russia but their ruling class is up London's and Washington's anus. And really their main worry is just money, not anything else.
    Bulgaria will change sides as soon as an enemy army turns up at its border. Croats are too far away from Russia and have too little common history with it to have either a negative or positive opinion on it but do enjoy the money of Russian tourists.. and I never heard of any Croats at Stalingrad?

Werewolf, Big_Gazza, GunshipDemocracy, Hole and Broski like this post

thegopnik
    thegopnik

Russian special military operation in Ukraine #22 - Page 24 Empty Re: Russian special military operation in Ukraine #22

Post  thegopnik Mon Aug 29, 2022 4:55 am

seems a Russian is helping Euros to stay warm.

Russian special military operation in Ukraine #22 - Page 24 Boxbed10

flamming_python and GunshipDemocracy like this post

caveat emptor
    caveat emptor

Post  caveat emptor Mon Aug 29, 2022 5:44 am

flamming_python wrote:[

and I never heard of any Croats at Stalingrad?

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/369th_Croatian_Reinforced_Infantry_Regiment_(Wehrmacht)

As Russia takes Odessa oblast, there will be a link via Danube.

flamming_python likes this post

flamming_python
    flamming_python

Post  flamming_python Mon Aug 29, 2022 6:05 am

caveat emptor wrote:

Link to what via the Danube? To Romania?
    caveat emptor
    caveat emptor

Post  caveat emptor Mon Aug 29, 2022 6:55 am

flamming_python wrote:
    caveat emptor wrote:

To Serbia. Danube is international waterway.
    flamming_python
    flamming_python

Post  flamming_python Mon Aug 29, 2022 8:26 am

caveat emptor wrote:
    flamming_python wrote:
    caveat emptor wrote:

And the Crimean Canal was illegal to block. And Kaliningrad has transit of goods guaranteed to it by treaty.

I'm afraid Russia needs a more fullproof connection to Serbia

d_taddei2, Big_Gazza, Hole and Broski like this post

ALAMO

Post  ALAMO Mon Aug 29, 2022 9:15 am

d_taddei2 wrote:
    Hungary signed a deal back in 2014 for Russia to built two nuclear power plants and it's still going ahead so that could also be a factor
    Russian nuclear power giant Rosatom will begin constructing two new nuclear reactors in Hungary in the coming weeks, Hungary's foreign minister said.
    The deal, reached between Russia and the EU state in 2014, aims to expand the existing Paks nuclear plant.
    Russia's nuclear industry has not been subjected to EU sanctions over its bloody invasion of Ukraine.
    Moves to isolate and sanction its oil and gas exports have not been unconditionally supported by Hungary.
    The Paks site currently generates 40% of Hungary's electricity supply.
    "Let the construction begin!" said Foreign Minister Peter Szijjarto in a Facebook post.
    With the additional two reactors, the nuclear power station - currently made up of four Soviet-built reactors - will see its capacity more than double.
    "This is a big step, an important milestone," Mr Szijjarto said in a Facebook post quoted by AFP news agency.
    "In this manner we will ensure Hungary's energy security in the long term and protect Hungarians from wild swings in energy prices."
    He added that the nuclear reactors could be ready for service by 2030.
    The controversial €12.5bn (£10.6bn; $12.4bn) project is largely financed by Russia.
    In the wake of the war in Ukraine, many EU states have been trying to lessen their dependence on Russian supplies of energy
    Source BBC

Peter Szijjarto had a much more interesting lecture lately, made for internal party bodies. He openly admitted, that at the MFA meetings inside the EU, there are a lot of colleagues who support Hungary in quiet, but they are strangled by the overwhelming "so-called liberal" agenda&powers.
    Hungary won't sustain any more sanctions towards Russia, but as we speak there are more and more other countries not obsessed with hate. It is Cyprus, Greece, and Portugal for sure, and I am quite sure that Austria and Spain will follow shortly, and Italy only after.
    The overall effect from the Hungarian perspective is, that they are paying for gas 15x (fifteen times!) less than spot prices while having a secured supply.
    They even allowed themselves to subsidize the fuel prices for retail consumers at 480 forints per liter, which is about $1.15. What created an outrage among the EU neighbors, while the price was exclusive for Hungarian citizens, not "fuel tank tourism"Laughing  
    Soon, they will have one of the most modern and powerful atomic energy sectors in the entire EU - I will only remind you that atomic power generation in Sweden at the moment makes it possible to have less expensive electricity in the whole of Europe, 5x less expensive than in Germany.
    This is a difference if a country is ruled by the people who thikgs about their own nation in the first place rather than some pervert coco jumbo.

flamming_python wrote:
    And the Crimean Canal was illegal to block. And Kaliningrad has transit of goods guaranteed to it by treaty.

Maybe they should consider buying the remaining half om Montenegro Laughing

Last edited by ALAMO on Mon Aug 29, 2022 9:18 am; edited 2 times in total

flamming_python, d_taddei2, Big_Gazza, JohninMK, Hole and Broski like this post

Podlodka77
    Podlodka77

Post  Podlodka77 Mon Aug 29, 2022 9:16 am

flamming_python wrote:
    Podlodka77 wrote:
    Werewolf wrote:
    Podlodka77 wrote:
    Well, I'll tell you what role it plays. We Serbs were under the Turks for hundreds of years, FAITH in liberation and religion kept us going. If religion has no role, then why do you declare yourself as a Russian ?

Being Russian has nothing to do with your religious affiliation or lack there off. Christianity is foreign religion by itself and had not originated from our slavic heads. We still have some "starovery" people in society and to part I am more sympathizing towards that, not because I am a believer, but because it is our history. It directly connects all eastern and to part western slavic people to one root and many old superstitions are rooted in the polytheistic system our ancestors believed and lived by.

Podlodka77 wrote:
    We lost almost every other able-bodied man in World War I, but we defeated both the Austro-Hungarians and the Germans. In the Second World War, we embarrassed ourselves, but it was no longer the state of Serbia. There are few of us Serbs and we are in a difficult area.
    Geography is fate and tough fate for Serbs, unfortunately. I am fully aware of this and I am also very sorry to see that the Serbs have been treated this way and the weak position Serbs and Russia was and still is. Unable to protect our brothers and little effort put into it as well.

Russia is not weak, but Serbia is surrounded by hyenas, hyenas of which there are simply too many. We are simply far away from Russia, that is a fact. I've been saying for years that it's a shame that Serbia isn't in Bulgaria's place, because with access to the Black Sea, Serbia wouldn't really care about the EU. Even more, I think that Serbia would then say to the EU "who the **** are you"..
    Poland is blinded by hatred of Russia, but a goat cannot growl at a tiger - the result is known. Complex Poles, sickened by a sick hatred towards Orthodox Russia (only reason), although Germany certainly does not think well of them. Ukraine is an artificial creation and as such cannot survive within its current borders. The Greeks no longer have any balls or pride, they are over-indebted, while the Bulgarians are what they always were - sleazy. Romania was never clear to me, but Hungary is the closest to Serbia's views. Hungarians are looking at their own self-interest and I hope it will last. Croats hate Russia, be sure of that, because they see you Russians as "great Serbs", but they haven't forgotten that they were beaten by Russia at Stalingrad.
    Russia is hated the most by countries that Russia won in wars and Russia's biggest enemy is Great Britain.

Russia will be able to get to Serbia only if it takes the whole of the Ukraine, or turns it into a neutral, demilitarized state that disavows any more conflict and allows Russia military and economic access.
    Hungary won't enter an alliance with Russia but like you said it will look out for its self interest, and its close relationship with Serbia and desire for political expansion into the Ukraine and Romania gives it common cause to agree to whatever Pax Russia in the Ukraine and facilitate Russia accessing Serbia through themselves.
    Poland has an Anglo regime and it's not going away - it's backed by an army of Sikorksi's among their ruling classes, or just straight up Russophobes like the Kaczinski's; who fan fear among their population. It's a political death sentence for any Polish politician to seriously suggest an alternative to Atlanticism. Romania too, although they're more fickle than Poles, and their regime's anti-Russian propaganda just holds less purchase.
    Common Greeks are positively predisposed towards Russia but their ruling class is up London's and Washington's anus. And really their main worry is just money, not anything else.
    Bulgaria will change sides as soon as an enemy army turns up at its border. Croats are too far away from Russia and have too little common history with it to have either a negative or positive opinion on it but do enjoy the money of Russian tourists.. and I never heard of any Croats at Stalingrad?

https://ru.wikipedia.org/wiki/369-%D0%B9_%D1%85%D0%BE%D1%80%D0%B2%D0%B0%D1%82%D1%81%D0%BA%D0%B8%D0%B9_%D0%BF%D0%B5%D1%85%D0%BE%D1%82%D0%BD%D1%8B%D0%B9_%D0%BF%D0%BE%D0%BB%D0%BA_(%D0%B2%D0%B5%D1%80%D0%BC%D0%B0%D1%85%D1%82)
    ALAMO

Post  ALAMO Mon Aug 29, 2022 9:46 am

flamming_python wrote:
    caveat emptor wrote:
    flamming_python wrote:
    caveat emptor wrote:

Well, that would be a really stinky business. Some on equal to Bosfor passage.
    As c_e said, the Danube is an international waterway, with its own registered bodies and associated countries. The problem is, that Russia is not a member of acting bodies while being a member of others as a legal heir of the Soviet Union.
    But Serbia is a member of all of them, as a Yugoslavia successor and a sole entry for the newly established ones.
    So in theory, nobody can stop or deny Serbia river passage to the Black Sea. And as the Izmail will soon see the Russkie troops again, well ...

GarryB, flamming_python, JohninMK and Hole like this post

Backman
    Backman

Post  Backman Mon Aug 29, 2022 9:48 am

^ why Senna ? (Podloka77)
    owais.usmani

Post  owais.usmani Mon Aug 29, 2022 9:52 am

Russian special military operation in Ukraine #22 - Page 24 Firesh31

Got to feel sorry for the Brits taxpayers.

flamming_python, VARGR198, LMFS and Broski like this post

Podlodka77
    Podlodka77

Post  Podlodka77 Mon Aug 29, 2022 10:07 am

Backman wrote:^ why Senna ? (Podloka77)

And why not Senna ? (PodloDka is short in Latin from подводная лодка in Russian for submarines)
    I like submarines but I also like fast driving and as far as I'm concerned Senna is number 1. At the time when Senna was driving F1 was by far the most interesting and it was a fierce duel between Prost and Senna, nowadays F1 is quite boring.
    Senna drove F1 at the time of manual gearboxes, while after Imola and his death everything changed..

GarryB and Belisarius like this post

Airbornewolf
    Airbornewolf

Post  Airbornewolf Mon Aug 29, 2022 10:37 am

Werewolf wrote:

Hard times are in front of us and better use them to overcome them and develop a sense of vengeance to stop this influx of anglo-saxon and semite crusading mediocrity that has plagued Europe for so long. Among those few liberal inclined people on this forum my words may sound harsh or insane, but many know that the reason why Russia gets treat like this is the nature of ignoring all the attempts to kill our leaders, people, nation and drag us through dirt. Weakness is a threat and being polite to people who want to kill you and all your family and still calling them "our partners" is a weakness that might end up getting us killed. This bad habit needs to die first. We need go back to oldschool social sanity, where working your mouth can get you killed, so you watch what you say and more so what you do.

Agreed, you can not be "Partners" that are openly out for destruction of your nation.
    Everyone should realize by now after all the places The West/NATO reduced to rubble of what happens if you let the West get their tentacles in your nation.
    It should be burned out wherever it raises its ugly head, promoting "western values and freedom"
    While its slogan actually is: "subvert, divide, destroy, and plunder if you can"

Russian special military operation in Ukraine #22 - Page 24 Fj7omc10

Also, Nations that go down the path of supporting Nazism Militarily and Financially are Enemy's, and should be treated as such.

Russian special military operation in Ukraine #22 - Page 24 Captur10

GarryB, Werewolf, Big_Gazza, PapaDragon, JohninMK, Odin of Ossetia, Sprut-B and like this post

GarryB
    GarryB

Post  GarryB Mon Aug 29, 2022 12:05 pm

People... please stop posting conversations... when you quote a comment, please don't include other comments or a whole discussion... trim it down to the message you want to talk about only.

Big_Gazza likes this post

limb

Post  limb Mon Aug 29, 2022 12:07 pm

Is it true that Russian mercernary took a a skull of a Ukrainian azovstal soldier and did "standup comedy" with it, just saying that every single Ukrainian must be killed?

Werewolf dislikes this post

Serberus
    Serberus

Post  Serberus Mon Aug 29, 2022 12:15 pm

Nice footage from liberation of Kamenka back in July.

https://t.me/sashakots/35222

⚡RT Exclusive

As a unit of the 9th regiment of the NM DPR, it liberated the village of Kamenka.

Unique footage from RT military correspondent Andrey Filatov @FilatovCorr. Filmed in July, we can only show now.

The settlement is of strategic importance: it is perhaps the last stronghold of the Armed Forces of Ukraine on the outskirts of the Avdiivka Coke Plant. Its capture will accelerate the formation of a cauldron around the Nazi fortified area of ​​Avdeevka.

In one of the battles, the tank gunner disabled the objective control camera of the Armed Forces of Ukraine, located on the water tower. The enemy was partially deprived of information about the movement of allied forces.

@rt_russian

GarryB and Hole like this post

Podlodka77
    Podlodka77

Post  Podlodka77 Mon Aug 29, 2022 12:34 pm

August 29, 11:14 am
    updated August 29, 11:26 am

Military operation in Ukraine
    Russian Aerospace Forces shot down two Ukrainian Su-25s in the Zaporozhye region and the DPR

MOSCOW, 29 August. /TASS/. During the day, the Russian Aerospace Forces (VKS) shot down two Su-25 aircraft of the Ukrainian Air Force in the Zaporozhye region and the Donetsk People's Republic.
    This was stated on Monday by the official representative of the Russian Defense Ministry, Lieutenant-General Igor Konashenkov.

"The Russian Aerospace Forces shot down two Su-25 aircraft of the Ukrainian Air Force in the areas of the settlements of Chervony Yar in the Zaporozhye region and Kurdyumovka in the Donetsk People's Republic in a day," he said.

https://tass.ru/armiya-i-opk/15585563

August 29, 11:14 am
    updated August 29, 11:23 am

The Russian Armed Forces destroyed more than 100 Aidar, Azov and territorial defense militants in the area of ​​Marganets

MOSCOW, 29 August. /TASS/. The Armed Forces (AF) of the Russian Federation with a high-precision strike destroyed more than 100 militants of the Aidar and Azov battalions (a terrorist organization banned in the Russian Federation), as well as territorial defense near Marganets, Dnepropetrovsk region. This was announced to journalists on Monday by the official representative of the Russian Defense Ministry, Lieutenant-General Igor Konashenkov.
    "High-precision ground-based weapons in the area of ​​​​the settlement of Marganets, Dnepropetrovsk region, hit: a temporary deployment point and an ammunition depot of the 108th territorial defense brigade, as well as field camps of the Nazi formations Aidar and Azov. More than 100 militants, 20 pieces of military equipment were destroyed and more than 3,000 rockets for multiple launch rocket systems," Konashenkov said.
    According to the official representative of the Russian Ministry of Defense, the Russian Aerospace Forces also delivered a strike with high-precision weapons at the Vostok air command control point in the Dnieper region and at the missile and artillery weapons and ammunition depot of the 60th Infantry Brigade of the Armed Forces of Ukraine near Novovorontsovka (Kherson region). "Liquidated up to 70 nationalists and 14 units of special vehicles," - he added.

https://tass.ru/armiya-i-opk/15585549

August 29, 11:03

The DPR announced the capture of the village of Kodema, from which the Armed Forces of Ukraine fired on Gorlovka
    A total of 271 settlements were liberated

DONETSK, 29 August. /TASS/. Since the beginning of the special military operation, allied forces have taken control of 271 settlements, including the village of Kodema, from which the Armed Forces of Ukraine (AFU) fired in the direction of Gorlovka. This was reported on Monday at the Headquarters of the Territorial Defense of the Donetsk People's Republic. "Currently, the DPR and LPR troops, with fire support from the RF Armed Forces, have liberated 271 settlements, including Kodema," the report said.
    Kodema is a village in the Svetlodar city community of the Bakhmut district, located 16 km from the regional center Artemovsk (Bakhmut). The population is about 600 people. According to the representative office of the DPR in the Joint Center for Control and Coordination of Issues Related to War Crimes of Ukraine, until August 8, the Armed Forces of Ukraine shelled Gorlovka, its suburbs and the village of Dolomitnoye from this settlement.

https://tass.ru/mezhdunarodnaya-panorama/15585405

August 29, 11:17 am
    updated August 29, 11:29 am

Russian Armed Forces destroyed more than 30 nationalists of the 53rd brigade and the Kraken formation in the DPR

MOSCOW, 29 August. /TASS/. The RF Armed Forces killed more than 30 and wounded more than 50 nationalists of the 53rd mechanized brigade and the Kraken formation near Artemovsk in the Donetsk People's Republic. This was announced on Monday by the official representative of the Russian Defense Ministry, Lieutenant-General Igor Konashenkov.
    "Concentrated fire strikes on the combat positions of the 53rd mechanized brigade and the nationalist formation "Kraken" in the area of ​​​​the settlement of Artemovsk of the Donetsk People's Republic killed more than 30 and wounded more than 50 nationalists," he said.

https://tass.ru/armiya-i-opk/15585623

August 29, 11:20 am
    updated August 29, 11:35

Aviation, missilemen and artillerymen of the Russian Federation hit nine command posts of the Armed Forces of Ukraine in a day

MOSCOW, 29 August. /TASS/. During a special operation, aviation, missile troops and artillery of the Russian Armed Forces hit nine command posts of the Ukrainian Armed Forces (AFU) in a day. This was announced on Monday by the official representative of the Ministry of Defense of the Russian Federation, Lieutenant-General Igor Konashenkov.
    "Operational-tactical and army aviation, missile forces and artillery continue to strike at military facilities on the territory of Ukraine. During the day, nine command posts of the Armed Forces of Ukraine were hit in the areas of the settlements of Konstantinovka, Artemivsk, Raygorodok, Slavyansk and Nikolskoye in the Donetsk People's Republic, Kamyshevakha and Veselyanka in the Zaporozhye region, Nikolaev and Partizanskoe in the Nikolaev region," he said.
    According to the lieutenant general, 52 artillery units, manpower and military equipment of the Armed Forces of Ukraine in 142 districts were also hit. In addition, six Ukrainian depots of rocket and artillery weapons and ammunition were destroyed in the areas of Vodyanskoye, Kramatorsk, Dobrovolye and Zvanovka in the DPR, as well as in Aleksandrovka, Kharkov region and Belousovo, Kherson region.

https://tass.ru/armiya-i-opk/15585667

August 29, 11:17 am
    updated August 29, 11:46

Air defense systems of the Russian Federation intercepted 21 shells of the Alder MLRS and HIMARS per day

MOSCOW, 29 August. /TASS/. During the day, Russian air defense systems shot down six Ukrainian unmanned aerial vehicles (UAVs), intercepted 21 Vilkha and HIMARS multiple launch rocket systems (MLRS), as well as three Tochka-U ballistic missiles. This was announced on Monday by the official representative of the Ministry of Defense of the Russian Federation, Lieutenant-General Igor Konashenkov.
    "Russian air defense systems shot down six unmanned aerial vehicles in the areas of the settlements of Stepnoe, Ivanovka in the Donetsk People's Republic, Konovalovo in the Zaporozhye region, as well as Maxim Gorky and Novaya Kakhovka in the Kherson region in a day. In addition, three Ukrainian ballistic missiles "Tochka-U" were intercepted "and 21 shells of rocket launchers "Alder" and HIMARS manufactured by the United States in the area of ​​Nova Kakhovka, Kherson region," the lieutenant general said.

https://tass.ru/armiya-i-opk/15585635

Big_Gazza, kvs, JohninMK, Hole and Broski like this post

Podlodka77
    Podlodka77

Post  Podlodka77 Mon Aug 29, 2022 1:08 pm

There is a high chance that the MiG-29 will remain in service in Europe only in Russia, Belarus and Serbia after the conflict in Ukraine. All other European MiG-29s will end up demolished over Ukrainian skies.

The future of the USAF (Ukroshitstan Air Force)
    I am convinced that the Poles gave part of their MiG-29, while everything is already known about Slovakia. Bulgaria remains an open question.
    The Hungarian and Romanian MiG-29s can be cannibalized, as I highly doubt any of those aircraft are airworthy especially Romanian planes. They are under a clear sky, unmaintained and unrepaired, as well as weathered by the ravages of time. The Americans could have handed over part of the MiG-29 aircraft they bought from Moldova, which they certainly did.
    It is certain that the USA would love the most if it could come into possession of the new Egyptian MiG-29M2 and MiG-29ME2, Ka-52 and S-300VM, but I don't think there is any chance for that "deal".
    The Su-25 aircraft is slowly moving out of reach of the West and everything they could collect, they collected, so Ukroshitsan pilots will soon no longer fly this type of aircraft.
    Su-27; the planes from the Ukroshitstan AF are probably already almost all destroyed. If there are still some flying examples in the USA, that is all that Urkoshitstan can get from this type of aircraft.
    There is also a possibility that the Poles will hand over their Su-22s.

flamming_python, d_taddei2, Big_Gazza, Hole, Broski and Belisarius like this post

GarryB
    GarryB

Post  GarryB Mon Aug 29, 2022 1:33 pm

The Su-25 aircraft is slowly moving out of reach of the West and everything they could collect, they collected, so Ukroshitsan pilots will soon no longer fly this type of aircraft.

I would think Georgia would love a contract to put Su-25s back into production... not sure how they would go for engines, but the airframes of the single seaters were made in Georgia... 30 odd years ago... since then not so many takers.
    Serberus
    Serberus

Post  Serberus Mon Aug 29, 2022 1:37 pm

Some intense close combat footage from Peski recorded from drone
    Aftermath from the go pro was released previously, trenches littered with bodies of the Wehrmacht who seem to have no desire to surrender, **** them, better to clean house now than have to worry about feeding them just to have them be a problem again in the future.
    https://t.me/sashakots/35230

Big_Gazza, kvs, Odin of Ossetia, Hole and Podlodka77 like this post

littlerabbit
    littlerabbit

Post  littlerabbit Mon Aug 29, 2022 1:43 pm

flamming_python wrote:
    caveat emptor wrote:
    flamming_python wrote:
    caveat emptor wrote:

The best way is to take Bulgaria, we would have a direct connection. Very Happy

flamming_python, Odin of Ossetia, Sprut-B, Hole and Podlodka77 like this post

crod
    crod

Post  crod Mon Aug 29, 2022 2:32 pm

Looks like it’s heating up down south in Kherson. Small gains by uki forces but apparently alligators and MIs sent in to help out. Livemap has some details.
    Also some Twitter stuff quoting US generals that a big offensive is about to start that will include all manner of things including from air. What will they be using from the air exactly, hot air balloons?

Podlodka77 dislikes this post

crod
    crod

Post  crod Mon Aug 29, 2022 2:34 pm

Rybar and intel slava have info too
    Podlodka77
    Podlodka77

Post  Podlodka77 Mon Aug 29, 2022 2:54 pm

crod wrote:Looks like it’s heating up down south in Kherson. Small gains by uki forces but apparently alligators and MIs sent in to help out. Livemap has some details.
    Also some Twitter stuff quoting US generals that a big offensive is about to start that will include all manner of things including from air. What will they be using from the air exactly, hot air balloons?

What "gains" did Intel Slava Z mention ?
    There are no "gains" for the Ukrainians except that the evacuation of the civilian population from Novaya Khahovka was ordered. The evacuation of the civilian population does not mean leaving the position of the Russian army.
    It is true that Ka-52 and Mi-28 are active, but it is also true that air raid sirens are heard in Nikolaev. There is also a video link of the airstrike in Nikolaev in which (unconfirmed) one of the headquarters of the Ukroshitstan army was destroyed.

Last edited by Podlodka77 on Mon Aug 29, 2022 2:57 pm; edited 1 time in total

Big_Gazza, LMFS and Hole like this post

Rodion_Romanovic
    Rodion_Romanovic

Post  Rodion_Romanovic Mon Aug 29, 2022 2:56 pm

flamming_python wrote:
    caveat emptor wrote:
    flamming_python wrote:
    caveat emptor wrote:

Well, Ukraine was playing terrorist since many years, I doubt that Romania or Bulgaria are ready to do the same things, also because otherwise Russia and Serbia could also create issues for their fluvial boats and ship movements.

Of course there is a connection between the Danube and the black sea that is independent from Odessa oblast, via the Danube- black sea canal connecting the Danube to Costanza, but Rumenians harassing russian ships in the
    Danube would only spell similar problems for rumenian ships in the black sea.

Russian special military operation in Ukraine #22 - Page 24 Qjie6fpvrpg61

As far as Bulgaria, the best way for Russia to deal with them is ignore that they exist except for selling stuff and wait till their neighbour do the dirty work. Bulgaria already created way too many problems for Russia (and before that for the eastern Roman empire).

kvs, Odin of Ossetia and LMFS like this post

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun Sep 08, 2024 2:45 am