Russia Defence Forum

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Military Forum for Russian and Global Defence Issues

+71
lyle6
marcellogo
jhelb
OminousSpudd
psg
ArgentinaGuard
0nillie0
owais.usmani
xeno
eridan
ATLASCUB
mnrck
Azi
sundoesntrise
Serberus
Ispan
TMA1
VARGR198
LMFS
Mig-31BM2 Super Irbis-E
Belisarius
GunshipDemocracy
Tolstoy
Ned86
PhSt
Airbornewolf
Firebird
Scorpius
limb
Werewolf
Mir
11E
adder
Arrow
kvs
GarryB
Rodion_Romanovic
Sujoy
Dr.Snufflebug
lancelot
flamming_python
PapaDragon
crod
par far
mnztr
franco
Isos
dionis
Broski
ucmvulcan
Erk
Regular
calripson
nomadski
ludovicense
billybatts91
Arkanghelsk
Podlodka77
JohninMK
thegopnik
Stealthflanker
Walther von Oldenburg
sepheronx
Big_Gazza
zorobabel
SolidarityWithRussia
SeigSoloyvov
Hole
caveat emptor
ALAMO
Backman
75 posters

Russian special military operation in Ukraine #25

sepheronx
    sepheronx

Russian special military operation in Ukraine #25 - Page 35 Empty Re: Russian special military operation in Ukraine #25

Post  sepheronx Fri Sep 23, 2022 6:09 pm

franco wrote:
    limb wrote:Any news on liman and artemovsk?

Slowly approaching the center of the city in Artemovsk and Ukrainians throwing everything into trying to take Liman... some blogger reported they took 800 casualties alone yesterday which is of course the Russian plan russia  

Who are they? They being who and which took casualties.
    Backman
    Backman

Russian special military operation in Ukraine #25 - Page 35 Empty Re: Russian special military operation in Ukraine #25

Post  Backman Fri Sep 23, 2022 6:11 pm

ludovicense wrote:
    Backman wrote:I think i figured out why Russia is using these Iranian buzz bombs. Russia can hit everything with a rocket based missiles. But it was probably getting expensive. Shooting these weapons every day adds up. But some of these targets could just as easily be hit with these cheap piston powered drones.

Props to Iran. I wouldn't of believed it till i seen it. These buzz bombs are effective

Zelensky is desperate. It has no defense. It is obvious that buying drones from Ira is extremely cheap. It has an excellent cost-benefit ratio. My question is the production capacity. But I want to see even when the missile models start to be used. It will be desperation.

These drones are in Russian colors and have a Russian name on the side. I think a production license is the way they will go in the medium term. Iran isn't going to want to deplete its inventory too much. But also, we will most likely see some new Russian equipment wheeled out in Iran too Win-win deal

GarryB likes this post

franco
    franco

Post  franco Fri Sep 23, 2022 6:14 pm

sepheronx wrote:
    franco wrote:

Slowly approaching the center of the city in Artemovsk and Ukrainians throwing everything into trying to take Liman... some blogger reported they took 800 casualties alone yesterday which is of course the Russian plan russia  

Wagner approaching and Ukrainians taking casualties... just the natural order of things Arrow

GarryB, Firebird, d_taddei2, Airbornewolf, Big_Gazza, GunshipDemocracy, Sprut-B and like this post

sepheronx
    sepheronx

Post  sepheronx Fri Sep 23, 2022 6:17 pm

franco wrote:
    sepheronx wrote:
    franco wrote:

Wagner approaching and Ukrainians taking casualties... just the natural order of things Arrow  

Ok, thank you
    Rodion_Romanovic
    Rodion_Romanovic

Post  Rodion_Romanovic Fri Sep 23, 2022 6:18 pm

caveat emptor wrote:
    Arkanghelsk wrote:
    There's at least 5 other regions that should have referendums

-dnepr
    -Odessa
    -Kharkov
    -nikolayev
    -chernigov
    -Sumy
    -Poltava

And more

I hope this is not a quiet exit by the leadership
    Odessa and Kharkov are a must imo. Instead of Chernigov, Kirovograd oblast.
    Kirovograd is also important to have some strategic distance of the border from the nuclear powerplant that is located on the northern part of Nikolaev oblast.

And yes, cernigov can probably wait until the Ukrainian regime has fallen and Kiev is in pro-russian control

GarryB, d_taddei2 and Big_Gazza like this post

caveat emptor
    caveat emptor

Post  caveat emptor Fri Sep 23, 2022 6:26 pm

Longer video from Odessa port drone approach. Interestingly, there's no AD of any kind being used to try and shoot down the drone.
    https://t.me/intelslava/37827

d_taddei2 likes this post

caveat emptor
    caveat emptor

Post  caveat emptor Fri Sep 23, 2022 6:43 pm

littlerabbit wrote:We all talk about mobilisation of 300.000 reservists...are we sure Shoygu told us the exact number? I wouldn't tell, if I were on his place.

Putin signed a document which permits the possibility to mobilize up to 1 million reservists.

Somehow, I'm convinced there will be few hundred thousands more.

Also, what about volunteers, how many so far...50.000...100.000...? Question unshaven
    It is easy to call people up. Problem will be training and equipping so many people. And what for? Everyone that's called up needs to be paid and he is taken out from workforce. To have 500-600k people just sitting around is counterproductive.
    Even 300k will take time to properly assemble, as per reports, wrong people were called up or some that work in defense industry or have health problems. 
    As you maybe know from Serbia, people from vojni odsek are bottom of the barrel, when it comes to efficacy. I read somewhere that in Russia those people get paid sub 15k rubles. So situation has to be similar to same institutions in Serbia. I can always work less than you paid me for, as we in Serbia say. 🤣🤣
    On a serious note, they'll need weeks just to call up adequate 300k. Some will start training in the meantime. With 3 months of training, we can expect to see numbers in Ukraine changing around New Year or so.

GarryB and littlerabbit like this post

Arsenic
    Arsenic

Post  Arsenic Fri Sep 23, 2022 6:47 pm

I think I See a military boat in this Video of Odessa...why this boat is still floating...it should already be destroyed...like all the stations, rails, highways of Ukraine...

Broski
    Broski

Post  Broski Fri Sep 23, 2022 6:49 pm

caveat emptor wrote:
    Arkanghelsk wrote:
    There's at least 5 other regions that should have referendums

-dnepr
    -Odessa
    -Kharkov
    -nikolayev
    -chernigov
    -Sumy
    -Poltava

And more

I hope this is not a quiet exit by the leadership
    Odessa and Kharkov are a must imo. Instead of Chernigov, Kirovograd oblast.
    Novorossiya is Odessa, Nikolaev, Dnepropetrovsk, Kherson, Zaporozhye, Donetsk, Lugansk and Kharkov and should be liberated first as they are historically Russian territory wrongfully given to Country 404. Any other oblasts in northern and central Ukraine that want to break away from the Bandera regime should become independent countries or join together to form Malorossiya(like Belarus).
    Russian special military operation in Ukraine #25 - Page 35 Novoro10

psg, Big_Gazza, LMFS, Podlodka77 and SolidarityWithRussia like this post

caveat emptor
    caveat emptor

Post  caveat emptor Fri Sep 23, 2022 7:03 pm

Broski wrote:Novorossiya is Odessa, Nikolaev, Dnepropetrovsk, Kherson, Zaporozhye, Donetsk, Lugansk and Kharkov and should be liberated first as they are historically Russian territory wrongfully given to Country 404. Any other oblasts in northern and central Ukraine that want to break away from the Bandera regime should become independent countries or join together to form Malorossiya(like Belarus).
    These belong to history mostly. Things have changed to a certain degree in last 100+ years. It is clear that Odessa and Kharkov absolutely have to become a part of Russia. I've ommited Chernigov as it is largely very nationalistic and pro-Ukrainian. Sumy is a mixed bag, but it  has long border with Russia and more pro-Russian population, in general.

ALAMO and Rodion_Romanovic like this post

ALAMO

Post  ALAMO Fri Sep 23, 2022 7:08 pm

caveat emptor wrote:
    These belong to history mostly. Things have changed to a certain degree in last 100+ years. It is clear that Odessa and Kharkov absolutely have to become a part of Russia. I've ommited Chernigov as it is largely very nationalistic and pro-Ukrainian. Sumy is a mixed bag, but it  has long border with Russia and more pro-Russian population, in general.

Folks like to live in their own delusions, while those delusions are the very core of Ukro's agenda and propaganda.
    Those territories are not pro-Russian anymore.
    Years of brainwashing, human force drilling, nazi education - and what we have is a TROUBLE not a gain.
    Dot.
    The only way to resove it, would be an ethnic cleansing, no matter how fancy and polite we will call that, and fuel the Russkies to the emptied territories.
    Sure, the thing was played multiple times - so let me ask again, if the Russkie are cynical enough to carry that?

GunshipDemocracy, Rodion_Romanovic, littlerabbit and caveat emptor like this post

GunshipDemocracy
    GunshipDemocracy

Location : fishin on Stalin´s Strait between Mexico and Canada

Post  GunshipDemocracy Fri Sep 23, 2022 7:28 pm

Talking about drones, I only found on Telegram info that Shahed 136/Geran-2 has warhead 20kg anyone has more info?

and below testing before it was used live on Khokhols  attack  attack  attack

caveat emptor wrote:[

Then Chernigov needs to be denizified again and again till it becomes pro Russian. thumbsup thumbsup thumbsup

Last edited by GunshipDemocracy on Fri Sep 23, 2022 7:41 pm; edited 1 time in total

GarryB, Big_Gazza, littlerabbit and Hole like this post

Arrow

Post  Arrow Fri Sep 23, 2022 7:41 pm

This is evidence that more drones have been delivered by Iran.

https://t.me/stranaua/65805

GunshipDemocracy likes this post

limb

Post  limb Fri Sep 23, 2022 7:55 pm

Arrow wrote:This is evidence that more drones have been delivered by Iran.

Where is ALAMO BigGazza GarryB Andrei Martyanov and KVS to tell you that Iranian drones aren't needed and everything is just rosy with the orion production rates?

PapaDragon and Arkanghelsk like this post

limb

Post  limb Fri Sep 23, 2022 7:59 pm

franco wrote:

Lets hope 800 casaulties made a difference. West ukrainian british trained soldiers need to be killed, since theyre considered valuable by the kiev regime.
    Arrow

Post  Arrow Fri Sep 23, 2022 8:01 pm

Here, I think everyone agreed that Iran will provide Russian drones. This support is needed and it extends cooperation between these countries.
    SeigSoloyvov
    SeigSoloyvov

Post  SeigSoloyvov Fri Sep 23, 2022 8:04 pm

limb wrote:

Where is ALAMO BigGazza GarryB Andrei Martyanov and KVS to tell you that Iranian drones aren't needed and everything is just rosy with the orion production rates?

Don't worry, they will arrive soon.
    Podlodka77
    Podlodka77

Post  Podlodka77 Fri Sep 23, 2022 8:23 pm

limb wrote:

In a short time, you got shit under the section with Su-57, then under my post for air-to-ground missiles. You spit on everything !
    If you are already stupid, I hope you are not blind and you know that I wrote that I blocked you. And these members you mentioned, I doubt that they can explain anything to you - a calf remains a calf.
    Do you realize that you are nobody and nothing ? ONLY YOU and MEMBERS SIMILAR TO YOU constantly have the need to prove yourself and the other (reasonable) members of the forum always piss on you.
    Throughout its history, the Russian state has probably learned more than you and your ilk, stupid..
    For the last time, **** off LIMB !!

sepheronx, GarryB, Big_Gazza, Hole, Backman, Broski and Belisarius like this post

LMFS
    LMFS

Post  LMFS Fri Sep 23, 2022 8:26 pm

Eurasia & Multipolarity
    Forwarded from
    Azmilitary1🛰🌏🌍🌎
    Ukrainian Beregini hackers showed US intelligence service transmits to Ukrainian military 1) https://telegra.ph/Sekretnye-dokumenty-razvedka-SSHA-dlya-VSU-09-23 2) https://telegra.ph/Rabota-NATO-protiv-RF-Dokumenty-amerikanskoj-razvedki-kotorye-gotovili-dlya-VSU-09-22

Interesting info about the kind of intelligence the West provides to 404

ASB Military News
    The referendums are a response to the Ukrainian president's call for “those who feel Russian to leave Ukraine” - Lavrov.

GarryB, d_taddei2, Big_Gazza, kvs, GunshipDemocracy, thegopnik, Hole and like this post

ALAMO

Post  ALAMO Fri Sep 23, 2022 8:42 pm

SeigSoloyvov wrote:
    limb wrote:

Don't worry, they will arrive soon.

You are both dumb to the very bottom, sometimes I wonder why you are still not in my zoo scratch
    I know!
    Because some of your thoughts are surprisingly accurate and common sense.
    Like there are two of you.
    HELLO? To whom am I even talking?
    I was telling just from the beginning of the whole saga, that Iranians are masters of drone warfare, as they have done that for the last 30 years.
    Due to PPP ratios, those drones are hell cheap from the Russian perspective.
    And that is not a shame for Russkies, rather a proof that they are hellish pragmatic.
    So how much a moron one must be to make a statement as above, and cheer it? scratch Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing

sepheronx, GarryB, Big_Gazza, Backman, Mir, Belisarius and Podlodka77 like this post

Arkanghelsk
    Arkanghelsk

Post  Arkanghelsk Fri Sep 23, 2022 8:47 pm

Seems that mobilized conscripts are receiving active duty rank pay, and have many benefits after service as well as keeping jobs when SMO is over

So the economy will be fine, funds can flow to military to cover payroll, benefits, and in general will promote the entire Soviet centrally planned / albeit mixed market economy that will emerge as a result of mobilization

Mobilization economy was demanded by Glazyev and KPRF folks for long time- it has arrived

The economy will transform as a result of mobilization , virtually entire sectors will be redirected to Urals and Far East , not just pipelines but I suspect a boom will happen as a result of all this demand that has arrived due to mobilization

As well currency support measures will evolve to something akin to soviet ruble which was even stronger in its own time

The way it will work is that capital will flow out of private enterprise and towards governmental initiatives

So a lot of mobilized will attend universities and schools after SMO for free and receive training for higher skilled labor

This in turn will cause production of high technology items to increase in space sector, naval, and Aerospace

As well military budget will get more and equipment like armata will be fast tracked for delivery

flamming_python and JohninMK like this post

kvs
    kvs

Post  kvs Fri Sep 23, 2022 9:13 pm

caveat emptor wrote:Longer video from Odessa port drone approach. Interestingly, there's no AD of any kind being used to try and shoot down the drone.

The machine gun waving clowns in the foreground near the end sums up the current state of mighty Ukria.

GarryB, Big_Gazza, GunshipDemocracy, Sprut-B, LMFS, Hole, Broski and Podlodka77 like this post

Hole
    Hole

Post  Hole Fri Sep 23, 2022 9:16 pm

Broski wrote:Novorossiya is Odessa, Nikolaev, Dnepropetrovsk, Kherson, Zaporozhye, Donetsk, Lugansk and Kharkov and should be liberated first as they are historically Russian territory wrongfully given to Country 404. Any other oblasts in northern and central Ukraine that want to break away from the Bandera regime should become independent countries or join together to form Malorossiya(like Belarus).
    The name "Ukraine" has to be erased from the face of the earth. No rump "Ukraine". No demilitarized "Ukraine". Take it all. If someone is unhappy he or she can leave.

https://www.stalkerzone.org/referendums-as-cornerstones-of-the-new-russian-statehood/
    Includes info about the economic potential of each new region.

Last edited by Hole on Fri Sep 23, 2022 9:21 pm; edited 1 time in total

GarryB and GunshipDemocracy like this post

Hole
    Hole

Post  Hole Fri Sep 23, 2022 9:19 pm

ALAMO wrote:You are both dumb to the very bottom, sometimes I wonder why you are still not in my zoo scratch
    I know!
    Because some of your thoughts are surprisingly accurate and common sense.
    Like there are two of you.
    HELLO? To whom am I even talking?
    I was telling just from the beginning of the whole saga, that Iranians are masters of drone warfare, as they have done that for the last 30 years.
    Due to PPP ratios, those drones are hell cheap from the Russian perspective.
    And that is not a shame for Russkies, rather a proof that they are hellish pragmatic.
    So how much a moron one must be to make a statement as above, and cheer it?  scratch  Laughing  Laughing  Laughing  Laughing  Laughing
    The drones are not needed but if they are cheap...  thumbsup

But as a russian developer/producer of drones I would ask the MoD: Why the heck do our products have to go through a testing regime lasting 5 or even 10 years, where every wire or bolt is touched, but then stuff from Iran is bought in a matter of days???

sepheronx, GarryB, kvs, PapaDragon, GunshipDemocracy, Sprut-B, limb and like this post

Hole
    Hole

Post  Hole Fri Sep 23, 2022 9:24 pm

Rodion_Romanovic wrote:Kirovograd is also important to have some strategic distance of the border from the nuclear powerplant that is located on the northern part of Nikolaev oblast.

And yes, cernigov can probably wait until the Ukrainian regime has fallen and Kiev is in pro-russian control
    First on the list is Zaporoshye, because you can´t allow a foreign power to occupy the capital of a russian region.

A push from the South is most likely to free Zaporoshye + Nikolaev and Krivoy Rog. Then Odessa. These regions will hold referenda after their liberation.

GarryB and Podlodka77 like this post

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Mon Sep 16, 2024 9:08 pm