Russia Defence Forum

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Military Forum for Russian and Global Defence Issues

+66
ludovicense
Dr.Snufflebug
famschopman
Rodion_Romanovic
owais.usmani
Godric
VARGR198
Airbornewolf
0nillie0
andalusia
DerWolf
Firebird
Sujoy
calripson
Erk
Scorpius
Isos
mnztr
Krepost
Ispan
Mig-31BM2 Super Irbis-E
Belisarius
sepheronx
ALAMO
Arrow
Walther von Oldenburg
GunshipDemocracy
LMFS
JohninMK
Tolstoy
Big_Gazza
Lapain
ATLASCUB
GarryB
lyle6
Kiko
Serberus
ucmvulcan
crod
Werewolf
kvs
franco
flamming_python
Broski
TMA1
auslander
AlfaT8
Podlodka77
PapaDragon
Azi
Mir
nomadski
Arsenic
sundoesntrise
Hole
Stealthflanker
Regular
caveat emptor
limb
thegopnik
billybatts91
PhSt
Backman
zorobabel
SeigSoloyvov
Arkanghelsk
70 posters

Russian special military operation in Ukraine #27

crod
    crod

Russian special military operation in Ukraine #27 - Page 7 Empty Re: Russian special military operation in Ukraine #27

Post  crod Sat Oct 01, 2022 11:06 pm

I would assume that given this area is now legally Russian that there'll be every intention of taking it back otherwise it'll not only be a ridiculous looking situation but one of insurgency on Russian soil.
    Also, surely everyone has seen the social media posts supposedly showing enormous amounts of hardware including a train full of iskander launchers. There appears to be a shed load of material heading somewhere.
    It'll hot up for sure.
    And as someone already posted, where is the Russian bomber fleet? Not that far away I'd say. There was also a pic of a northern strategic base east of Finland that showed nothing in August but now has several strategic bombers sitting there. Might be normal rotation or drill stuff....or it might be something else!?
    It took the allied forces several weeks if not a few months to get ready for desert storm from memory.  
    I think every large organisation has journey men within its structure, simply unavoidable. All manner of businesses suffer from it. The role of the CEO is to ensure they're surrounded with the right people all the time. I'm sure and I think there is a bit of it within the Russian structure, that it'll be addressed as evidenced by a recent change in the ranks.

Last edited by crod on Sat Oct 01, 2022 11:36 pm; edited 1 time in total
    limb

Russian special military operation in Ukraine #27 - Page 7 Empty Re: Russian special military operation in Ukraine #27

Post  limb Sat Oct 01, 2022 11:11 pm

Werewolf wrote:I a had a great day.
    Great workout, little bit flirting in the gym and then I come home and read the verbal diarrhea of elder berry munching doomers crew...

You guys are funny as hell. I always was interested in psychopaths and genuine stupidity as a side project for story I was doing for a video game, but I am genuinely curious ...you guys dumb or paid to play dumb?

Edit: I really hope you doing this doomer's crap as volunteers and just waste personal time with zero effect. The active members on this forum a certainly not dimwits who will be on the doomer's train of hype and if you guys are paid then damn...you really choose a small and the wrong audience.

Always insults, never any arguments supporting your PoV

limb

Post  limb Sat Oct 01, 2022 11:14 pm

Why should I believe that Kremennaya will be successfully dfended when izyum fell after balakleya was taken?

billybatts91 likes this post

ucmvulcan
    ucmvulcan

Post  ucmvulcan Sat Oct 01, 2022 11:15 pm

The thing about Ukraine is that stavka has the operational freedom to attack or not at their choosing. So Ukraine takes settlements? Well, actually it puts them in better position to die. I think there will be an offensive by Russia soon as you don't call up 300,000 people just for shits and giggles. However, sad to say albeit completely understandably, I am not privy to the plans of the Russian MoD so my guess is as good as yours as to what is next

GarryB, flamming_python, d_taddei2, Big_Gazza, kvs, Sprut-B, Hole and Belisarius like this post

Podlodka77
    Podlodka77

Post  Podlodka77 Sat Oct 01, 2022 11:16 pm

limb wrote:Why should I believe that Kremennaya will be successfully dfended when izyum fell after balakleya was taken?

Here, now we are going to be extremely cultural. And then what is the next course of events, Limb, since according to you everything has failed ?
    Can we expect the complete liberation of the liberated territories and the invasion of Russia by Ukroshitstan ?
    From your messages and the messages of people who think like you, one can guess exactly that..
    limb

Post  limb Sat Oct 01, 2022 11:26 pm

Podlodka77 wrote:
    limb wrote:Why should I believe that Kremennaya will be successfully dfended when izyum fell after balakleya was taken?

Here, now we are going to be extremely cultural. And then what is the next course of events, Limb, since according to you everything has failed ?
    Can we expect the complete liberation of the liberated territories and the invasion of Russia by Ukroshitstan ?
    From your messages and the messages of people who think like you, one can guess exactly that..
    No, but probably half of lugansk will be lost and the assault on artemovsk will fail.
    Podlodka77
    Podlodka77

Post  Podlodka77 Sat Oct 01, 2022 11:32 pm

limb wrote:
    Podlodka77 wrote:

No, but probably half of lugansk will be lost and the assault on artemovsk will fail.

And what if the Russians hit them where they don't expect it ?
    I'm thinking about Kharkov again and what forces Ukroshitstan has in that city...
    The fall of Liman will hurt less than the loss of Kharkov, Nikolaev or Zaporozhye.
    Maybe the Russians will attack Sumy or Chernigov...
    The sword has two ends, Limb and the Russian sword is bigger..

GarryB, Big_Gazza, Hole and Belisarius like this post

Serberus
    Serberus

Post  Serberus Sat Oct 01, 2022 11:39 pm

When the Ukronazis were saying they were “tactically withdrawing” and calling lost towns unimportant, you made copium jokes, now some of you are acting even worse, and anyone not sharing your copium is being labelled a Nazi followed by personal insults as well as threats now.
    Well Podlodka since you offered, provide your address, happy to tell you whatever I said on here in person next time I am over there.

Regular likes this post

zorobabel
    zorobabel

Post  zorobabel Sat Oct 01, 2022 11:46 pm

Podlodka77 wrote:

It is fairly obvious that the AFU are attempting to sever the northern flank of the DNR and LNR from the RF, essentially pushing lines back to where they were pre-2022. Since Ukraine has multiple defensive lines on the eastern approaches to the Slovyansk-Kramatorsk line, now that Liman has fallen, pressure is mostly relieved on that front. The slow advances in Soledar and Artyomovsk are evidence of this.

I do believe command has probably learned its lesson, however, and will really try to hold the Kremennaya-Svatovo line. But then I also thought they would hold the line in Krasny Liman.

People talk about Strelkov downplaying the fall of Liman. That's not quite right. Strelkov says that the southern front is a greater threat, since he is concerned the AFU will attempt a breakthrough there to push south to the Azov Sea and sever the land bridge to Kherson. Which, yeah, that is a much bigger threat. But surely the possibility of that occurring is negligible at this point. Positions around Ugledar should be well fortified at this point with thousands of troops.
    Podlodka77
    Podlodka77

Post  Podlodka77 Sat Oct 01, 2022 11:50 pm

Serberus wrote:When the Ukronazis were saying they were “tactically withdrawing” and calling lost towns unimportant, you made copium jokes, now some of you are acting even worse, and anyone not sharing your copium is being labelled a Nazi followed by personal insults as well as threats now.
    Well Podlodka since you offered, provide your address, happy to tell you whatever I said on here in person next time I am over there.

And someone was offended... bounce
    I can't allow myself to hit every idiot who pretends to be a general on a military forum, do you understand ?
    I'm sorry Field Marshal you have destroyed your credibility in the last few days...

Broski likes this post

caveat emptor
    caveat emptor

Post  caveat emptor Sat Oct 01, 2022 11:53 pm

Lyman defenders bought other units enough time to set up defenses line around Kremennaya and to the north, towards Svatovo. Next two weeks will show if this was done.

GarryB, Regular and Lapain like this post

Backman
    Backman

Post  Backman Sat Oct 01, 2022 11:55 pm

Hole wrote:
    Backman wrote:Russian Armed Forces 20th Guards Combined Arms Army were providing long range artillery support without any frontline presence, according to Russian reports over the weeks.
    What does this little piece of info tell us?

And this operation not the responsibility of a single General. Does really somebody believe that Shoigu and Gerassimov are begging the commanding General on their knees to send some reinforcements but he declines? Or that this other General with relatives in Kiev is sabotaging the whole operation but is kept in command because he looks good or knows something about Shoigu or Putin?

No I guess not. They all just allocated a rigid amount of forces for everything and instead of asking for more troops, they just move them around the front.

It just would have been better if this didn't have to happen. And everyone could see it coming for weeks.

Literally losing territory the day after the big speech and celebration is a bad look

crod likes this post

Serberus
    Serberus

Post  Serberus Sun Oct 02, 2022 12:09 am

Podlodka77 wrote:
    Serberus wrote:When the Ukronazis were saying they were “tactically withdrawing” and calling lost towns unimportant, you made copium jokes, now some of you are acting even worse, and anyone not sharing your copium is being labelled a Nazi followed by personal insults as well as threats now.

And someone was offended...  bounce
    I can't allow myself to hit every idiot who pretends to be a general on a military forum, do you understand ?
    I'm sorry Field Marshal you have destroyed your credibility in the last few days...

My credibility is in tact and my opinions vindicated.

I was concerned about Liman falling based on the reported situation, and my “uninformed, doomer, nobody” opinion unfortunately proved to be correct. You on the other hand are talking about what ifs like a child.  I never said we are losing the war, nor did i even comment on the Russian leadership.

I simply stated what was happening and added my personal opinions and concerns, yet I was ridiculed and attacked. Russia may yet reverse the gain and get back on track, but at the moment things in the northern front are not looking good, and should concern all level headed pro Russians.

Last edited by Serberus on Sun Oct 02, 2022 12:16 am; edited 1 time in total

crod likes this post

Backman
    Backman

Post  Backman Sun Oct 02, 2022 12:16 am

Serberus wrote:
    Podlodka77 wrote:

I was concerned about Liman falling based on the reported situation, and my “uninformed, doomer, nobody” opinion was unfortunately correct. You on the other hand are talking about what ifs like a child.  I never said we are losing the war, nor did i even attack or comment on the Russian leadership.

I simply stated what was happening and added my personal opinions and concerns, yet I was ridiculed and attacked. Russia may yet reverse the gain and get back on track, but at the moment things in the northern front are not looking good, and should concern all level headed pro Russians.

Any idea why it happens ? Troop levels written in stone or whag
    Podlodka77
    Podlodka77

Post  Podlodka77 Sun Oct 02, 2022 12:19 am

Serberus wrote:
    Podlodka77 wrote:

I was concerned about Liman falling based on the reported situation, and my “uninformed, doomer, nobody” opinion was unfortunately correct. You on the other hand are talking about what ifs like a child.  I never said we are losing the war, nor did i even attack the Russian leadership, I just stated what was happening and my personal opinions and concerns yet I was ridiculed and attacked. Russia may yet reverse the gain and get back on tract, but at the moment things in the northern front are not looking good, and should concern all level headed pro Russians.

This is the second time, I repeat, the second time that you have addressed me even though you were not directly called.
    Your problem is that you don't draw conclusions, you "suspect", I don't do that. Whether I'm a "child" for you or not, I don't give a damn, that's a matter of your choice.
    Another member of the forum "stung" you today, but you found me to argue with me.

Serberus
    Serberus

Post  Serberus Sun Oct 02, 2022 12:24 am

Backman wrote:

Any idea why it happens ? Troop levels written in stone or whag

I have no real idea tbh, but I am finding it hard to accept that the considerable losses in territory , equipment and manpower recently are a part of some bait and counterattack strategy as some believe here.

But IMO
    Best case, we are preparing for a huge offensive on multiple fronts and were temporarily caught out by the Nazi offensive, which if they are able to reverse soon , wont sting as hard, but seeing videos of the Nazis gleefully showing our casualties and abusing POW’s left behind, still leaves a bad taste regardless of what happens going forward.

Worse case scenario, this was total incompetence by military leadership in that theatre and things wont get better anytime soon.

Podlodka77 wrote:

This is the second time, I repeat, the second time that you have addressed me even though you were not directly called.
    Your problem is that you don't draw conclusions, you "suspect", I don't do that. Whether I'm a "child" for you or not, I don't give a damn, that's a matter of your choice.
    Another member of the forum "stung" you today, but you found me to argue with me.

I am aware you didn't address  me , but you threatening people and calling them out in real life because you don’t like someone’s opinion on a forum, is beyond childish and as I am in a position to visit you where you live I offered to take their place thats all.
    Now feel free to scream, and threaten all you want i will add you to ignore list so you wont have to worry about me calling you out anymore.

Last edited by Serberus on Sun Oct 02, 2022 12:54 am; edited 5 times in total
    Podlodka77
    Podlodka77

Post  Podlodka77 Sun Oct 02, 2022 12:32 am

Serberus wrote:
    Podlodka77 wrote:

I am aware you didn't address  me , but you threatening people and calling them out in real life because you don’t like someone’s opinion on a forum, is beyond childish and as I am in a position to visit you where you live I offered to take their place thats all.
    Now feel free to scream, and threaten all you want i will add you to ignore list so you wont have to worry about me calling you out anymore.

Insulting ? The man called me what he called me and I answered him. You are in no position to threaten me, I know what I am writing about, but it is not worth wasting any more time with you.
    You've been on my ignore list for days.

Kiko
    Kiko

Post  Kiko Sun Oct 02, 2022 12:35 am

More than ever it's crucial, critical, to infiltrate Kiev's security forces and organisations.This should be the prominent task of GRU & FSB.

GarryB and Podlodka77 like this post

Podlodka77
    Podlodka77

Post  Podlodka77 Sun Oct 02, 2022 12:38 am

Kiko wrote:More than ever it's crucial, critical, to infiltrate Kiev's security forces and organisations.This should be the prominent task of GRU & FSB.

Just one correction Kiko, now it is GU (ГУ ГШ ВС РФ; Main Directorate of the General Staff of the Armed Forces of the Russian Federation).

Kiko and Belisarius like this post

Serberus
    Serberus

Post  Serberus Sun Oct 02, 2022 12:52 am

Podlodka77 wrote:

Insulting ? The man called me what he called me and I answered him. You are in no position to threaten me, I know what I am writing about, but it is not worth wasting any more time with you.
    You've been on my ignore list for days.

Mate you called me an Ukronazi lover because I was concerned about Donbass territories falling, and for the lives of civilians and Russian military involved in those areas, and even worse my concerns proved to be valid and correct.

Being on ignore list of someone like you is a privilege. Now sod off and ignore me than.

lyle6
    lyle6

Post  lyle6 Sun Oct 02, 2022 12:53 am

Kiko wrote:More than ever it's crucial, critical, to infiltrate Kiev's security forces and organisations.This should be the prominent task of GRU & FSB.
    They already do. That's why the Russians haven't bombed HQs in earnest. A bit of a moot point though, since operational command is taken over by NATO anyway.

flamming_python, kvs, Sprut-B, Hole, Mir and Belisarius like this post

zorobabel
    zorobabel

Post  zorobabel Sun Oct 02, 2022 1:46 am

France will ship another 6-12 Ceasar 155m SPGs to Ukraine. These were meant to go to Denmark, but Denmark has agreed for them to be moved to active service in Ukraine. https://t.me/swodki/170855
    GarryB
    GarryB

Post  GarryB Sun Oct 02, 2022 1:48 am

Wow so the curtain dropped huh???

I wonder what all the bloomers on the forum will say to this lmao

The faggots are getting real excited... the "told you so BS" is amusing... but didn't they blame Putin and Shoigu... now they are blaming other guys... what gives... if they were right it would be Putin and Shoigu that were gone so their support for nazis proves their loyalty to the blue and yellow of nazism in the 21st C.

If I wanted to set a trap, I would have ordered a feint attack allow some fighting to go on then pull back and once a good number of ukie troops cross, I'd order a pincer, destroy the crossing network with my AF, trap and kill all the enemy units.

The trap is an ongoing trap which is a tactic... lightly defend and when the enemy forms up to attack, kill as many as you can and withdraw when you need to while inflicting as much damage to the enemy as possible... it has been what they have been doing for quite some time.

To do what you suggest would require those mobilised men to be fully trained and ready and already near the front lines... I though you knew what you were talking about? You claimed you did.

Its been weeks now since the Ukro Nazis continue to make gains in the Kharkov direction, every time I take a pause from checking the latest update and then take a peek after a few days, the situation keeps getting more and more frustrating.

Gains in terrain and loses in men and material...

I hope kadyrov names more potbellies. That Lapin asshole couldntve been the only one. Theres also Andrei Sychevoi, the guy who commanded the decence of balakleya and kupyansk.

Probably many more.

But you already fired Putin and Shoigu... no need to fire anyone else is there?

Using tactical nukes would end the war quicker though, there is that.

Except that no, it actually would not.

You get the idea, it's a repeating story

From moskva, Liman, Belgorovka, Saki,

The men in charge there have no business at such a position

Why do you think those admirals and generals were all dismissed?

They belong as NCO, but not in command

It just sucks this is how they are learning

You are a genius that can tell by looking at a photo... didn't you demand Putin and Shoigu resign?

Won't talk about the Russian navy, since they're absolute trash, given what happened at saki, moskva, and berdyansk.

Yeah, those guys fighting and dying are a bunch of losers... take a break... two weeks.

So why isn't Putin or someone responsible for overseeing the SMO appointing these commanders to take care of the operation?

Putin has other things he needs to be doing, like running a country that is currently splitting from the west.

The Military does not need Putin to micromanage the conflict for them.

The thing is that how long this kind of "maneuvering warfare" sustainable ?

From what i see, the more land lost means more place for Ukrainian artilleries and fortifications. More "punitive" attack by Ukraine to cities in integrated territory. That can create civil unrest and help pr-ukrainian inside those territory to spread more discontent. and those who wants to integrate to Russia in Odessa and Nikolaev may lost hope. People will definitely asking question why the defense is getting closer to where they stay instead pushing farther.

The tactics will now change that these areas are now Russian territories and not independent of Ukrainian territories.

But they can't just change tactics overnight... they need to send in more troops and different formations...

I want to laugh... Bring out the Ukronazi to kill a lot of them?

Well, the Russian army doesn't kill many, because the victories so far are ukrainian! What an effective tactic!

The sad thing is that you don't understand what defines a victory. Russian troops with low casualties withdrawing safely is not a defeat.

Of course not, the cowards can't even defend Lyman properly, nukes are off the table for these weaklings, for sure...Putin wouldn't want to upset the West like that, heaven's noooo!!!

The Russian forces are now cowards.... take two weeks Billy.

What about using high yield conventional bombs, like FOABs and so on? What’s the reason to have them then if not for this and avoid nuclear escalation?

High yield bombs are for very specific targets like bio weapons labs you want to fully destroy but also incinerate the contents...

How about actually having competent command and control and logistics?

How do you determine the competent from the incompetent... except in combat?

They've tried valiantly to hold Krasny Liman under difficult circumstances but in the end they had to withdraw to straighten the line so to speak.

If they actually wanted to hold it at all costs wouldn't they have used more than 500 men?

Sure it is a ***up, but again it is only temporary. Also - Nothing wrong with constructive criticism, but what is becoming more and more apparent as we go along is the number of Nazi trolls coming out of the closet.

A fuckup would have been leaving the men there to fight to the death or be completely encircled and captured... neither of which happened.

The bitches crying are crying for the civilians who stayed behind... and think the solution is military escalation that kills way more civilians... brilliant.

Everyone sane is hitting the panic button...as they should.

No... the same pussies have been hammering that panic button since day one because nothing that is done is to their satisfaction.

Mission is already accomplished... the US has destroyed the German economy and soon only Russian and Chinese machine tools will be available to buy on the international market... the EU is being destroyed by the US and the US is destroying itself and alienating itself from the rest of the world who have not joined in the western sanctions showing the international community is not the west at all... these are enormous fundamental victories that in the long term will be critical to the future of our planet.

The post was sarcasm, from our resident doomer

More Kiev propaganda you mean... feeding the doomers their gruel.

Аbout Lapin

But hang on Ark already fired him...

Almost as if you can't take one persons word about generals and have to hear from a few different people to form a realistic opinion...

Sounds like bad news for the doomers who fired Putin and Shoigu on the first day...

There are many mistakes to iron out, which the fanbois unfortunately never wanted to admit.

Mistakes are normal and often can't be avoided, war is a fluid situation where reaction times are not generous... they have made the choice that they will not hold every piece of territory they occupy... some places they will reinforce and defend and others they wont.

They are using a small fraction of the number of men the enemy is using and they are chewing the enemy force up continuously... a withdrawal this week is not a big problem because 300K new troops are on their way and when they decide to attack when they are ready the Orcs really don't have the numbers to stop them.

But I recommend what I have already recommended to the fanbois. Stay realistic and cool!

The fanboys are ice cool, it is the doomsayers that panic with every bit of news... Putin is about to surrender... well why not you guys have fired him hundreds of times during this conflict... why wouldn't he surrender? Rolling Eyes

Only good that can come out of it is that it lights a fire underneath the Russian side and they step their games up in this conflict, which I see is happening from what I'm reading, so that's a positive at least.

They have been steadily killing Orcs for months now... they don't need any fires lit under them.

Someone is responsible, they should be identified and fired

Putin is equally responsible as the #1 honcho

In any organization, corporate, racing team, sports

The buck stops with the leader and so it is with Russia

I identify you then... two weeks seems to be the pattern...

When will we see a proper Russian counter attack? when Ukro Nazis are on Moscow's doorsteps?

Some people have the patience of Gold Fish.... what is the hurry?

RUSSIA! Russia is losing russian territory! Liman is Donetsk not Kharkov for all you retards who can't read a map!

A week ago it wasn't Russian territory. This is war... this happens in war... and these nazis are paying in blood... and will continue to do so.

He's even talking about using nukes (lol). It does seem like someone high-up wants to create the impression of disaster and mismanagement.

Plenty of ex generals and politicians in the west talking about nukes as well... it is probably a good idea to keep mentioning them to remind everyone where escalation eventually leads to.

I'm thinking Russia is satisfied as long as they do keep coming

They have launched a major offensive with this army they have been building up for 6 months and so far have to show for it some reconquered territory in Kharkov and a captured town in the Donbass.

Keeping in mind that this Orc force is supposed to end up in Crimea before winter sets in... according to Zelensky... but only if the west gives them enough weapons.

So it is the wests fault if they don't make it this winter.

I do second the opinion of others though that Krasnyj Liman should have been held, for both propaganda and humanitarian value. It's a very cynical move to not reinforce it given that this is now officially Russian territory, and Russia may find that the propaganda and morale damage will be serious enough to override whatever it wants to achieve in deception.

Has it been ratified yet... the referendum is not enough to make the thing official... it is not a done deal till the various parts of the Russian federation sign off on it completely.

Not defending it was consistent with how they were operating before... these referendums will cause a change in Phases and tactics I suspect but they can't transition from one to the other overnight.

And why did just 500 guys have to get stuck with that much workload?

They could be killing those apes without all this dumb song and dance routine

The location was not deemed important to the Russian side, but the orcs seemed to be fixated about it.

Let them take it at enormous cost... it will be taken back with interest.

Finally, something smart from you, that is to admit that you are nobody and nothing and you don't decide on anything. I wrote the same for myself a long time ago, I have no problem with it, so all the whining is unnecessary. Let it be decided by people who know a lot more. Russia will trample Ukroshitstan, slowly and painfully.. The end !

He is entertaining himself winding you guys up.

Now it is clear to all that handycapping of the Russian military has led to F all.

People keep saying that, but minimum Russian soldier losses and significant Orc losses is hardly **** all.

They weren't handicapped... they were just ordered not to level everything and avoid killing civilans... which is normal in war most of the time.

The people of Ukraine have had more then enough time to get the hell out of the killzone, may god have mercy on the poor souls still trapped where they are.

Now that they are defending Russian territory the tactics should change and the amount of effort can be scaled up... but I also hope they target Ukrainian oligarchs and their properties and resources as well as the enemy political leadership and minions too... the nazi infrastructure essentially.

Also those in power with US passports that were appointed to oversee Americas new colony... once those rats start to leave then average Ukrainians can take back their country and they can get rid of their own nazis and secure their own borders and then invite Russian observer forces to observe their referendum on their future with options Moscow approves of, with details like their structure and boundaries etc etc.

That can be the neutral bit but the entire south coast can be Russian first.

Once the Americans and other pro nazis have been purged it would be interesting to see what the wishes of the actual people might be... joining a HATO country or the EU wont be an option of course.

I suspect a lot will realise Russia will pay for repairs and infrastructure like Kiev and the west never did... I think joining Russia might be more appealing to the more practical citizens than the west believes.

The west had the Ukraine for 8 years and made an awful mess... asset stripped the place so the only jobs were for hookers and farmers.

Always insults, never any arguments supporting your PoV

You quote sources that are likely paid western trolls... how can he compete?

Why should I believe that Kremennaya will be successfully dfended when izyum fell after balakleya was taken?

That is the fun thing about war... your belief means nothing at all.

He is reading from Zelenskys play book... the plan was to get to the Crimea by the start of winter...

When the Ukronazis were saying they were “tactically withdrawing” and calling lost towns unimportant, you made copium jokes

They were getting pushed back by numerically smaller forces with better mobility and fire power.

Now they have amassed a much larger force they can push back in specific places... but not places that are important... I am sure Kiev would rather take the NPP plant the Russians occupy and I am sure they want to cut off water to the Crimea as well... but instead they encircle a small group of Russian forces in Liman who after weeks of fighting are forced to withdraw just as they are about to be encircled.

but seeing videos of the Nazis gleefully showing our casualties and abusing POW’s left behind, still leaves a bad taste regardless of what happens going forward..

Exactly what tactics do you prescribe to prevent any POWs and anybody being left behind in normal military operations?

The enemy do have special forces... they could send snatch teams to get more support convoy drives to cut their balls off and murder brutally on camera for their US overlords to masturbate to.

Nazis are nazis... and what Russia is doing to their country is the only solution.

They will make their own fun but there will come a time when their fun comes and bites them in the ass... and doomsaying bitches crying because this or that town was lost will ignore that the last few weeks they lost quite a few fellow nazis, and over the next few weeks they will lose even more.

Mate you called me an Ukronazi lover because I was concerned about Donbass territories falling,

No. the doomsayers get that label for helping Kiev spread their BS propaganda.

flamming_python, Werewolf, Big_Gazza, kvs, Sprut-B, Hole, Broski and like this post

GarryB
    GarryB

Post  GarryB Sun Oct 02, 2022 1:50 am

France will ship another 6-12 Ceasar 155m SPGs to Ukraine.

Putin needs to shift from reaction to western sanctions to action over their military support for terrorists in Kiev.

Perhaps cutting gas supplies and material sales to countries who support Kiev... metals, titanium etc etc or just everything...

Werewolf, d_taddei2, kvs, Sprut-B, Broski, Belisarius and Podlodka77 like this post

ATLASCUB
    ATLASCUB

Post  ATLASCUB Sun Oct 02, 2022 1:54 am

Serberus wrote:

bounce lol1 lol1

You're just another dimwitt of the many here who was singing a very different tune before this clusterfuck developed and engaged in the same discrediting, potshotting tactics as the clowns that are now after you.....against those that were calling it right.... of which you could count them with two fingers actually, outside of trolls.

Highly amusing to see dimwitt on dimwitt violence. Although I know better, there are true idiots, and then there are pro trolls, malicious in nature, paid ones at that running accounts here, going all the way up to forum administration and the purpose of the forum itself. But that's another subject matter that the 🐑 shouldn't worry themselves with. Just play your role.

_----_--------------

Anyways, strong speech by Putin. Speeches however won't solve his inability to create deterrents or fix his problem with the current crop of generals running this SMO. More substantive action and a proactive hands on approach is required of a war time leader.

Lapain likes this post

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun Sep 08, 2024 2:43 am