Russia Defence Forum

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Military Forum for Russian and Global Defence Issues

+75
Regular
calripson
BliTTzZ
zepia
Lapain
sundoesntrise
Werewolf
bandit6
Arrow
diabetus
0nillie0
LMFS
Scorpius
Stealthflanker
11E
par far
Godric
owais.usmani
Serberus
zorobabel
higurashihougi
kvs
lyle6
Erk
mr_hd
famschopman
andalusia
d_taddei2
Broski
Azi
ludovicense
SolidarityWithRussia
crod
Kiko
AlfaT8
Tolstoy
TMA1
auslander
Firebird
Rodion_Romanovic
SeigSoloyvov
lancelot
Walther von Oldenburg
Arkanghelsk
Sujoy
nomadski
The-thing-next-door
Ispan
Mig-31BM2 Super Irbis-E
PhSt
GarryB
ALAMO
sepheronx
VARGR198
limb
Big_Gazza
GunshipDemocracy
DerWolf
franco
mnztr
Isos
caveat emptor
PapaDragon
thegopnik
flamming_python
billybatts91
Backman
ucmvulcan
Hole
Dr.Snufflebug
Airbornewolf
Belisarius
Mir
JohninMK
Podlodka77
79 posters

Russian special military operation in Ukraine #31

ALAMO

Russian special military operation in Ukraine #31 - Page 26 Empty Re: Russian special military operation in Ukraine #31

Post  ALAMO Mon Nov 07, 2022 4:12 pm

JohninMK wrote:
    I did wonder if those TG posters who were in Russia were running a risk of a hand on their shoulder.

Some of them are not even in Russia. Neither in the Ukropistan.
    Most of them are only talking heads, and now struggling for a short blanket of audiences' wallets.
    It was getting ridiculous a while ago, when the most recognizable of them paid more attention to explaining to their viewers what channels are legitimate and where they should send the money. And where not to Laughing Laughing

GarryB likes this post

PapaDragon
    PapaDragon

Russian special military operation in Ukraine #31 - Page 26 Empty Re: Russian special military operation in Ukraine #31

Post  PapaDragon Mon Nov 07, 2022 4:16 pm

lyle6 wrote:
    Airbornewolf wrote:According to various sources, an RF tank ambushes an Ukrainian tank that was rushing forwards to push into the attack.
    RF Special forces spotted it and alerted the RF armor it was approaching.
    RF Tank destroys Ukrainian tank at point blank range
    Hot damn. Hohols ate that Tungsten shaft like its made of pork fat. Twisted Evil

Tungsten enema is sure to cure whatever ails y'a

That white nigger that got out should​ have jumped and yelled "death to moskals!" to cool himself off, Ukrainians are known to think highly of that particular ritual so who knows, it might help with this too Cool

franco, Big_Gazza, GunshipDemocracy, owais.usmani, lyle6 and Serberus like this post

ALAMO

Post  ALAMO Mon Nov 07, 2022 4:26 pm

Quite detailed material covering the population issues of the existing Ukropistan :

https://lostarmour.info/articles/ukraine-population

You can make a translation if needed, but long story short, the number of Ukrainian citizens now is at the level of 27-30 mln people.
    I would still argue that number, as there is a huge part fir misinterpretation concerning the refugees who left Ukropistan and those who get back there. I don't believe the returning numbers due to my own experience. I don't know a single Ukrainian citizen who get back, while knowing them in number. So it is hard to believe in the Ukrstat presented data that 6.9 out of 14.3 mln has returned.
    But that is cosmetics only to be fair, we are talking again about the scale of downfall - in 1994, there were 52 mln people living there.
    We talk about halving the population in less that 3 decades.

GarryB, Firebird, Big_Gazza, Hole and Podlodka77 like this post

franco
    franco

Post  franco Mon Nov 07, 2022 4:31 pm

PapaDragon wrote:
    lyle6 wrote:
    Airbornewolf wrote:According to various sources, an RF tank ambushes an Ukrainian tank that was rushing forwards to push into the attack.
    RF Tank destroys Ukrainian tank at point blank range
    Hot damn. Hohols ate that Tungsten shaft like its made of pork fat. Twisted Evil

Tungsten enema is sure to cure whatever ails y'a

That white nigger that got out should​ have jumped and yelled "death to moskals!" to cool himself off, Ukrainians are known to think highly of that particular ritual so who knows, it might help with this too Cool

Terrible... Twisted Evil No doubt you are going straight to hell. affraid Look me up and we will have a drink russia

Big_Gazza, auslander, MMBR and owais.usmani like this post

ALAMO

Post  ALAMO Mon Nov 07, 2022 5:20 pm

franco wrote:
    Terrible... Twisted Evil No doubt you are going straight to hell. affraid  Look me up and we will have a drink russia

You are only half that bad devils seed as that guy Laughing

Russian special military operation in Ukraine #31 - Page 26 Photo_74

Top : there will be no fireworks on the New Years Eve in Kiev this year.
    Bottom : There will be.

GarryB, franco, Werewolf, Big_Gazza, auslander, zepia, GunshipDemocracy and like this post

Hole
    Hole

Post  Hole Mon Nov 07, 2022 5:35 pm

sepheronx wrote:
    Anyone can start a Telegram channel. I wouldn't doubt that majority of them are liberals whom are anti government that spread the fakes. Maybe Ukrainians who run the Russian Telegram channel's?  They all have an agenda and while there should be prosecution on these people spreading fakes (maybe a hefty fine), the best course of action is to dispell them with facts.

It's always the same. Few dead soldiers here and there which maybe is 20 at best and "OMG, hundreds dead".

The question asked "name and proof of all hundreds dead" and then silence.
    The only "real" offensive NATO accomplished in August/September was on the virtual front. Since then a lot of fake TG channels and bots come up with shit like this every 48h and the morons at Rybar or RWA repeat the lies over and over again.

Last edited by Hole on Mon Nov 07, 2022 7:46 pm; edited 1 time in total

GarryB, Werewolf, Big_Gazza, ALAMO, auslander, zepia, GunshipDemocracy and like this post

franco
    franco

Post  franco Mon Nov 07, 2022 5:50 pm

The President of the Russian Federation named the number of mobilized people already taking part in hostilities in the NVO zone

About 80,000 servicemen called up as part of partial mobilization are already in the special operation zone, the remaining 220,000 are still at training grounds in their military districts. Vladimir Putin spoke about this.

The Russian president held a meeting with the governor of the Tver region, Igor Rudenya, during which the issue of mobilized people was raised. According to Putin, the authorities need to show attention to the mobilized, regardless of where they are, on the training ground or already on the front lines. The President noted that to date, 80,000 military personnel called up as part of mobilization have gone to the NMD zone, of which 50,000 are already taking part in hostilities. The rest are still training at the training grounds.

We now have 50 thousand in combat units. The rest do not yet take part in hostilities. But there are up to 80 thousand in the zone (carrying out NWO - approx.). The rest are all in landfills. - said Putin.

As previously reported, as part of the mobilization, not 300 thousand military personnel were sent to the troops, as planned, but 318. An additional 18 thousand volunteers were recruited who were not subject to mobilization, but wanted to defend the country. Speaking about volunteers, it can be noted that the flow of those wishing to go to the NVO zone does not dry out, military registration and enlistment offices continue to accept applications throughout the country.

Recently, two detachments formed in the Chechen Republic set off one after the other, and the formation of detachments continues on the territory of new regions of Russia - Kherson and Zaporozhye regions. For example, 600 people have signed up for the Zaporozhye battalion named after Pavel Sudoplatov, they are undergoing training, after which they will start patrolling and guarding strategically important objects in the region, freeing up personnel units to participate in hostilities.

https://topwar-ru.translate.goog/204676-vladimir-putin-nazval-kolichestvo-mobilizovannyh-uzhe-prinimajuschih-uchastie-v-boevyh-dejstvijah-v-zone-svo.html?_x_tr_sl=auto&_x_tr_tl=en&_x_tr_hl=en

GarryB, d_taddei2, Walther von Oldenburg, zepia, LMFS, Hole, Broski and Podlodka77 like this post

Backman
    Backman

Post  Backman Mon Nov 07, 2022 6:06 pm

mnztr wrote:

Horrific to see some poor bastard run from the wreckage on fire and in agony until he passes out and burns up. The inhumanity of war is limitless.

I blame the Ukrainian fighters personally for this. Only they can save themselves. The onus is on them personally to surrender or flee or kill their higher command. Some say that they don't have a choice. It is more complicated than that. If 70-80% of them wanted to surrender, they could find a way. If they don't want to surrender, and keep fighting in a war they cannot win, then its on them.

GarryB, Big_Gazza, auslander, Hole and Broski like this post

Walther von Oldenburg
    Walther von Oldenburg

Post  Walther von Oldenburg Mon Nov 07, 2022 6:11 pm

What will happen to US aid to Ukraine once Republicans win the elections?
    Backman
    Backman

Post  Backman Mon Nov 07, 2022 6:24 pm

Hole wrote:
    sepheronx wrote:
    Anyone can start a Telegram channel. I wouldn't doubt that majority of them are liberals whom are anti government that spread the fakes. Maybe Ukrainians who run the Russian Telegram channel's?  They all have an agenda and while there should be prosecution on these people spreading fakes (maybe a hefty fine), the best course of action is to dispell them with facts.

It's always the same. Few dead soldiers here and there which maybe is 20 at best and "OMG, hundreds dead".

The question asked "name and proof of all hundreds dead" and then silence.
    The only "real" offensive NATO accomplished in August/September was on the virutal front. Since then a lot of fake TG channels and bots come up with shit like this every 48h and the morons at Rybar or RWA repeat the lies over and over again.

I thought the MOD was gonna come down on Rybar et al but it turned out to be just rumor. We are in an info war of survival and instead of fighting on Russia's side, they nag about everything. They provide more fodder to Ukraine propagandists than they help on their side.

I don't question their allegiance. They are just trying to be objective in a post truth world.

zepia and Hole like this post

Backman
    Backman

Post  Backman Mon Nov 07, 2022 6:25 pm

Walther von Oldenburg wrote:What will happen to US aid to Ukraine once Republicans win the elections?

Nothing. Nothing will change at all.

Werewolf, auslander, zepia, GunshipDemocracy, Hole, Broski and ucmvulcan like this post

mnztr

Post  mnztr Mon Nov 07, 2022 6:37 pm

Backman wrote:
    I blame the Ukrainian fighters personally for this. Only they can save themselves. The onus is on them personally to surrender or flee or kill their higher command. Some say that they don't have a choice. It is more complicated than that. If 70-80% of them wanted to surrender, they could find a way.  If they don't want to surrender, and keep fighting in a war they cannot win, then its on them.

You really have no choice in a military. In the end they are poor schmucks following orders.

flamming_python likes this post

billybatts91
    billybatts91

Post  billybatts91 Mon Nov 07, 2022 7:19 pm

Walther von Oldenburg wrote:What will happen to US aid to Ukraine once Republicans win the elections?

They'll continue it. Majority of Republicans in the house and senate love NATO and want America to keep acting imperialist.

limb, Broski and ucmvulcan like this post

ucmvulcan
    ucmvulcan

Post  ucmvulcan Mon Nov 07, 2022 7:36 pm

Nothing, it might even increase. There is no peace party here.

GarryB, GunshipDemocracy, Backman and Broski like this post

Airbornewolf
    Airbornewolf

Post  Airbornewolf Mon Nov 07, 2022 7:37 pm

RF Lancet strike on Ukrainian BUK Air Defense System

NSFW WARNING for killed troops in below video

18+! DPR Sparta clears out last ukrainian troops at Donetsk airport

GarryB, Werewolf, d_taddei2, Big_Gazza, GunshipDemocracy, mnrck, LMFS and like this post

Hole
    Hole

Post  Hole Mon Nov 07, 2022 7:48 pm

Russian special military operation in Ukraine #31 - Page 26 Fg9iwr10
    Russian special military operation in Ukraine #31 - Page 26 Fg9iwr11
    Russian special military operation in Ukraine #31 - Page 26 Fg-q6o10
    No HARM from this missile. They can´t even reach the russian controlled areas.

GarryB, d_taddei2, Airbornewolf, Big_Gazza, zepia, GunshipDemocracy, Broski and like this post

Firebird

Post  Firebird Mon Nov 07, 2022 7:50 pm

ALAMO wrote:Quite detailed material covering the population issues of the existing Ukropistan :

https://lostarmour.info/articles/ukraine-population

You can make a translation if needed, but long story short, the number of Ukrainian citizens now is at the level of 27-30 mln people.
    I would still argue that number, as there is a huge part fir misinterpretation concerning the refugees who left Ukropistan and those who get back there. I don't believe the returning numbers due to my own experience. I don't know a single Ukrainian citizen who get back, while knowing them in number. So it is hard to believe in the Ukrstat presented data that 6.9 out of 14.3 mln has returned.
    But that is cosmetics only to be fair, we are talking again about the scale of downfall - in 1994, there were 52 mln people living there.
    We talk about halving the population in less that 3 decades.

Would also explain to some extent why so much of the population "verminised".

I know ex pat Ukrainians would theoretically be able to vote, pre 2014 in the elections. But you have to wonder what scummy tactics were employed vs Russian based "Ukrainians".

I live in England and I don't think I ever met a "pro Ukraine" Ukrainian. Likewise with the USA.
    They all considered themselves Russian, or "of the Russian World" andhaving come from a bizarre anomaly of a place called "the Ukraine".

In Poland I found a small number of "pro Ukrainian" and many more pro Russia Ukrainian citizens pre 2014.

My own family, who left Kiev a long time ago, regarded actual Ukrainians as a bunch of mongrel vermin, even back then. Their clear view was that the Ukraine outside of Galicia was as Russian as Muscovy.

Clearly "Ukrainian" has many definitions. I simply saw it as a part of Russia. Now I see it as a region firmly based in the past and effectively dead... or soon to be.

The terms Malorossiya, Novorossiya and Greater Russia need to be employed again. As for what happens around Galicia and nearby well I think FOAB would be best for that.

GarryB, d_taddei2, Big_Gazza and Hole like this post

Hole
    Hole

Post  Hole Mon Nov 07, 2022 7:51 pm

Russian special military operation in Ukraine #31 - Page 26 Fg-ai710
    KlitschKO doing the math. 16 missiles, 16 shot down, 2 targets hit...????  Suspect
    Russian special military operation in Ukraine #31 - Page 26 Fg-sqh10
    Waiting for the ground to freeze.  Sleep
    Russian special military operation in Ukraine #31 - Page 26 Fg-vi-10
    Something hit a Ukro EW or Elint tower in the Chernishiv region, close to the current "border". Was pretty fast.

GarryB, d_taddei2, Airbornewolf, Big_Gazza, auslander, zepia, GunshipDemocracy and like this post

Hole
    Hole

Post  Hole Mon Nov 07, 2022 7:53 pm

Russian special military operation in Ukraine #31 - Page 26 Fg6wup10
    Me again, waiting for the ground to freeze...  censored climate change.
    Russian special military operation in Ukraine #31 - Page 26 Fg-uti10
    Russian special military operation in Ukraine #31 - Page 26 Fg-uti11
    Bridge section transported to the damaged part

GarryB, psg, d_taddei2, Airbornewolf, Big_Gazza, auslander, zepia and like this post

Hole
    Hole

Post  Hole Mon Nov 07, 2022 7:54 pm

Russian special military operation in Ukraine #31 - Page 26 Fg-r3p10
    Russian special military operation in Ukraine #31 - Page 26 Fg-r3q10
    Russian special military operation in Ukraine #31 - Page 26 Fg-r3010
    Some of ze mobilized

GarryB, d_taddei2, Airbornewolf, Big_Gazza, auslander, zepia, GunshipDemocracy and like this post

AlfaT8
    AlfaT8

Post  AlfaT8 Mon Nov 07, 2022 8:26 pm

Hole wrote: Russian special military operation in Ukraine #31 - Page 26 Fg6wup10[/url]

Oh i rember this one, it was Russia's evacuation from Afghanistan, they were picking up some nationals
    Aka: People who were smart enough to get a Russian passpoort instead of a western one.

GarryB, flamming_python, zepia, Hole and ucmvulcan like this post

Arrow

Post  Arrow Mon Nov 07, 2022 8:42 pm

I wonder if there is any truth to this?

Big_Gazza and Backman dislike this post

JohninMK
    JohninMK

Post  JohninMK Mon Nov 07, 2022 8:45 pm

The Thee Hundred

The Claim: the 155th Brigade of the Russian marine infantry lost 300 men as wounded, killed, and missing in action in fighting at Pavlovka.

The Russian Ministry of Defence Response: The losses are significantly overstated, the losses of the Brigade constituted 1% KIA and 7% WIA. Most of the 7% WIA have already recovered and returned to battle.

The Renewed Claim: Ah-ha, well the Brigade is 3300 men at full strength, so 1% + 7% = 8% = 264 men killed and wounded (or 33 KIA and 231 WIA).

The Breakdown:

First of all, this is exactly what the reports indicated, that no more than 30 Russian marine infantry of the 155th Brigade lost their lives in the Pavlovka attack. Reports further indicated that the actual number of KIA was between 10 and 30.

Second, the “renewed claim” math only works if the Brigade is assumed to have been at full strength. This is false. From the beginning of the Ukrainian conflict many of the Russian units were understaffed, sometimes severely. This continues to be the case, and the Brigade was not at full strength in Pavlovka fighting.

Accordingly, the truth is definitely somewhere in between the “300 claim” and the MoD rebuttal, but more likely than not it is closer to the MoD numbers. This is confirmed by terse statements from Igor Mangushev.

Igor “Bereg” Mangushev

Colleagues, 155th Brigade just couldn't get that many combat-ready men [GB: to have lost 300]. As of mid-October, when I went on leave, that's for sure was the case. I doubt the situation has changed in two weeks. Cut the losses by three times—I agree, it could happen. But 300 people means that the brigade is gone and there is no one to write letters to. And they wouldn't have gotten into Pavlovka.

There were never hundreds of mobilized men under Pavlovka. If there had been, Pavlovka would've been crushed to hell. On the contrary, there are no men. Definitely not hundreds. There's no place to put them in Pavlovka.

Case closed, in my opinion. The losses of 100 (all in), with an approximate breakdown of 10-20 KIA and 80-90 WIA appears to be closer to truth.

https://t.me/Slavyangrad/19153

GarryB, franco, flamming_python, d_taddei2, Big_Gazza, GunshipDemocracy, zardof and like this post

Backman
    Backman

Post  Backman Mon Nov 07, 2022 8:59 pm

Dbl post

Last edited by Backman on Mon Nov 07, 2022 9:16 pm; edited 1 time in total
    Isos
    Isos

Post  Isos Mon Nov 07, 2022 9:00 pm

Arrow wrote:I wonder if there is any truth to this?

US secret talks seems real but only a part of the administration is for it. That's only some propositions to Ukrainians with no coordination with russian side.

Russia will never accept it. Minimum is to take all Donbas. Below that Putin is dead. They won't forgive him for the losses if he takes only that low territory. They barely moved into ukraine if you compare the borders from before the war.

owais.usmani and jon_deluxe like this post

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Mon Sep 16, 2024 9:20 pm