Russia Defence Forum

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Military Forum for Russian and Global Defence Issues

+75
Krepost
Airbornewolf
marcellogo
klahtinen
Erk
Arsenic
littlerabbit
zare
T-47
walle83
Lapain
Azi
ucmvulcan
zorobabel
Stealthflanker
Rodion_Romanovic
mack8
diabetus
DerWolf
11E
par far
Godric
GunshipDemocracy
d_taddei2
Big_Gazza
ArgentinaGuard
Podlodka77
Rasisuki Nebia
lyle6
Odin of Ossetia
sundoesntrise
Sujoy
ahmedfire
Werewolf
billybatts91
limb
nomadski
AMCXXL
Hinex1988
Walther von Oldenburg
pavi
Firebird
Scorpius
TMA1
SolidarityWithRussia
mavaff
Regular
sepheronx
kvs
PhSt
Belisarius
GarryB
VARGR198
JohninMK
franco
Kiko
Ispan
caveat emptor
mnztr
Isos
Broski
thegopnik
Dr.Snufflebug
ALAMO
SeigSoloyvov
Mig-31BM2 Super Irbis-E
Arrow
flamming_python
Hole
Backman
higurashihougi
ludovicense
famschopman
PapaDragon
Arkanghelsk
79 posters

Russian special military operation in Ukraine #36

Regular
    Regular

Russian special military operation in Ukraine #36 - Page 10 Empty Re: Russian special military operation in Ukraine #36

Post  Regular Sat Jan 14, 2023 3:40 am

Interesting they use RPG-30... expecting APS systems on enemy tanks?

Not at all. They use what they have issued. It was used from the begging of the war.
    It seems that Russians had it introduced before their rivals even NATO ones had APS vehicles. One step head
    thegopnik
    thegopnik

Russian special military operation in Ukraine #36 - Page 10 Empty Re: Russian special military operation in Ukraine #36

Post  thegopnik Sat Jan 14, 2023 6:03 am

https://twitter.com/Sprinter20000/status/1613863693783289856?ref_src=twsrc%5Etfw%7Ctwcamp%5Etweetembed%7Ctwterm%5E1613863693783289856%7Ctwgr%5E%7Ctwcon%5Es1_&ref_url=

forced mobilization continues.

d_taddei2, starman and Hole like this post

GarryB
    GarryB

Post  GarryB Sat Jan 14, 2023 8:36 am

That’s the most disgusting shit I have ever seen. Low and despicable thing and I don’t even support Ukraine. This could be easily used against Russian soldiers too by some rich fagg streamer in Moscow.

Have to say I found his attitude disgusting too, even if I agreed, I would not tell guys at the front they are morons... what choice do they have once they are there... they start talking like that guy in Kiev and they would end up shot or wielded into a tank...

He could have used sensible arguments to justify his position and instead ridiculed people who took an opposing view... much like western politics today... if the other guy disagrees with you, don't talk about it and ask why... just call him an idiot and piss him off.

It would be more productive if he talked calmly and explained why he felt what he felt and why... taking on the Russians and expecting the west to help you to defeat them is naive, and something he should have mentioned... and the corruption that allows him to be sitting home on the internet nice and comfortable while others die in the trenches... almost like the war is happening in a different country... money.

Not at all. They use what they have issued. It was used from the begging of the war.
    It seems that Russians had it introduced before their rivals even NATO ones had APS vehicles. One step head

What surprises me is that it is deployed when perhaps it is not needed... I would have thought other weapons could be issued instead and this weapon held on to until it is actually needed.

I suppose some combat feedback might be useful though...

Regular and Hole like this post

ALAMO

Post  ALAMO Sat Jan 14, 2023 9:18 am

I am not gonna speculate on any crap that may or may not be going on behind the scenes. Others are much better at that.
    I do find it funny how Zaporozhian Ukrainian Volodymyr Rogiv became distinctly Russian Vladimir Rogov once he was "Russia-installed" in his own city/region though.
    Language as propaganda really fascinates me.
    Kinda like how 100% Russophone Belarusian oppositionists overnight changed names in western media from their actual, normal Russian to near-unpronounceable "Belarusian" transliterations, in a forced attempt to make them seem "less Russian".
    Zelensky himself was an average everyday Vladimir to everyone, including himself, until the same cringy shift occured too.

I would say that the things are notorious for "nations" that can't figure out any kind of nation building glue other than this kind of shit.
    Besides, this kind of vocabulary circus is notorious for the west for a while, in a race how to be more politically correct and how more stupid a name of a job can be to make it look more feminine. So the audience is simply already tamed with this shitshow.
    The other part of the circus is a fight with monuments and memorials - this is so blood unbelievable that stands out of a line.

A Ukrainian in Kiev and another at the front:
    It makes it pretty clear the kind of morons (probably drug addict) that are being shredded in the front lines.

That’s the most disgusting shit I have ever seen. Low and despicable thing and I don’t even support Ukraine. This could be easily used against Russian soldiers too by some rich fagg streamer in Moscow.

Both sides are using such low-level propaganda shit spread via any possible channel.
    The thing is obviously disgusting, but I have watched much more than that ...

What surprises me is that it is deployed when perhaps it is not needed... I would have thought other weapons could be issued instead and this weapon held on to until it is actually needed.

I suppose some combat feedback might be useful though...

My thought, there is no mystery behind that - it is just a regularly produced RPG delivered to the troops. I guess the production lines are busy only with those for a while.

Edit : it looks like Monday ... 17x Tu-95 and 22 in the air.

GarryB and Hole like this post

Broski
    Broski

Post  Broski Sat Jan 14, 2023 9:58 am

Russian soldiers aren't sitting on social media shaming their countrymen for not joining the operation in the Ukraine, these idiots who are cannon fodder for Zelensky should be made to understand that both the people they claim to be fighting for and the leadership who conscripted them don't give a shit about them or their wellbeing. I could only hope that more instances like this will lead to more of them refusing to fight for the Kiev Junta.

Have to say I found his attitude disgusting too, even if I agreed, I would not tell guys at the front they are morons... what choice do they have once they are there... they start talking like that guy in Kiev and they would end up shot or wielded into a tank...
    Orcs, like ghetto blacks, will speak the language that other orcs will understand, do you think had he eloquently explained his position and reasoning for not volunteering to the frontlines that they'll have a "Come to Jesus" moment and see the error of their ways? As crude as it may be, he showed these Ukronazis the true sentiment of most Ukrainians and what the war effort really means to them... absolutely nothing.

Hole likes this post

billybatts91
    billybatts91

Post  billybatts91 Sat Jan 14, 2023 10:06 am

GarryB, Firebird, starman and owais.usmani like this post

lyle6
    lyle6

Post  lyle6 Sat Jan 14, 2023 10:41 am

Regular wrote:Not at all. They use what they have issued. It was used from the begging of the war.
    That's because you don't need a high tech countermeasure to stymy a high tech defense:

Literally just an RPG-27 with a decoy rocket strapped to the side. Can't get any more simpler than that.

GarryB, franco, Sprut-B, LMFS and Hole like this post

Werewolf
    Werewolf

Post  Werewolf Sat Jan 14, 2023 11:12 am

Just to make a few things clear regarding that video of a Kievan talking to a UFA soldier.
    This is a russian blogger named Peter and he is Russian living in St. Petersburg.
    To give some context. He is blogging since many years and is very very calm in 99% of all his videos with a very calm and eloquent language.

If you had any conversations on the internet with Ukrainians you will be set up immediately to identify yourself: "are you with us or against us" and that will be the turning point of the conversation you getting threatened to getting killed or you have to listen to emotional diarrhea of how innocent they are and "А нас за що" . Every conversation begins with exactly that if not right out "you fucking Ruscists".
    What he did here is pretend to be Ukrainian to have a conversation at all not being called by all names and be threatened to be killed right away.

Having some experience with such conversations I don't blame him at all, however, what most people don't understand is the segregation they are in. I will explain what I mean and how most people don't see it.
    The very russophobic nature of the ukrainian society that was raised was designed to provoke Russia into this conflict, we know that. What most even Russians don't see is that they also tried to form a highly nationalist society in Russia as a reaction to the russophobia. This would create problems over time in Russia if russians would see themselves better than anyone else. A cunty way trying to let a multinational country implode from within. Most people don't know that and still it didn't turn them to nationalist and refugees from Ukrainian are not harrassed, their cars are not damaged they are not witch hunted or taped to poles for everybodies amusement to reduce emotional tensions and anger.

The segregation amongst Ukrainians that let's them believe that they are winning and thus flood the fronts with 8th mobilization and 9th silent mobilization waves is due to the fact that they never see the wounded or dead. For propaganda and morality they never allow to see fresh front men to see what returns before they actually are at the front. They are getting told that they are winning, that they have superior firepower and technology, that is also the  second main reason why all these lies about raids for used washing machines, toilets, women's lingerie and make-up was being purposefully circulating around. The influx to the front will be upheld as long as there are straws of hope and deception they can draw from. This will continue as long as they are let to believe that the "entire world" is against Russia and supporting them.

A highly filtered environment where people can not speak free. So, if you see videos like that where supposedly an "Ukrainian" in "Ukraine" is telling something out of line against the Ukro narrative then it is not the way it is. People in fucking Ukro-fascist society have called the SBU for people playing Music "Katyusha". What do you believe SBU will do to you for saying, vlogging in war time a narrative that undermines their propaganda and war efforts?

I have spoken with quite a few myself and on Chatruletka you will not find people willing enough to risk their lifes from Ukraine to talk anything else then the official narrative, otherwise they will disappear. I have no compassion with these people who are aggressively tell me that I need to die because I am russian or that I am not supporting little poor innocent Ukraine.

sepheronx, GarryB, franco, Regular, Airbornewolf, zepia, JohninMK and like this post

nomadski
    nomadski

Post  nomadski Sat Jan 14, 2023 11:35 am

@ Solidarity with Russia

It is far easier to blow stuff up ! Than to think why it should be blown up . The " reason , " in the mind of the attacker , could be completely screwed - up . The reasoning in the infantile mind of NATO General , in possible ordering of blowing up of this Latvia - Lithuania pipeline could be something like : ( 1 ) Blow up pipe .( 2 ) Russia get angry . ( 3 ) Russia Nukes Poland . ( 4 ) Shares in sanitary products go up in price . ( 5 ) I have shares in sanitary products . ( 6 ) I get rich . The mind boggles , LOL .

GarryB likes this post

Hole
    Hole

Post  Hole Sat Jan 14, 2023 12:39 pm

Russian special military operation in Ukraine #36 - Page 10 Fmbvgd10
    Reportedly missile launches from the Kaspian Sea area.

GarryB and Eugenio Argentina like this post

JohninMK
    JohninMK

Post  JohninMK Sat Jan 14, 2023 12:42 pm

Nebenzya is the Russian rep in the UN.

He is describing Ukraine in a very thought provoking way, as a very, very large PMC. He has a valid point. Think about it.

Victor vicktop55
    @vicktop555
    ·
    3h
    Nebenzya: "Ukraine has become, in fact, a NATO PMC - they give it weapons, money, intelligence, they tell where to shoot. Only the Ukrainian people suffer from this, who fight for the sake of other people's tasks"

sepheronx, GarryB, franco, flamming_python, kvs, zepia, Hole and like this post

Hole
    Hole

Post  Hole Sat Jan 14, 2023 12:54 pm

Russian special military operation in Ukraine #36 - Page 10 Fma4ut10
    Hits so far, more coming
    Russian special military operation in Ukraine #36 - Page 10 Fma9i710
    Russian special military operation in Ukraine #36 - Page 10 Fmbrzd10
    Cheburashka joined Wagner  lol1

GarryB, franco, Firebird, Big_Gazza, kvs, ALAMO, zepia and like this post

ALAMO

Post  ALAMO Sat Jan 14, 2023 1:00 pm

Why did they shave his ears for god's sake?!? Laughing Laughing Laughing

kvs likes this post

Hole
    Hole

Post  Hole Sat Jan 14, 2023 1:14 pm

So he looks more like a soldier. Just guessing.  lol1

Russian special military operation in Ukraine #36 - Page 10 Fmavda10
    pwnd

flamming_python, kvs and ALAMO like this post

JohninMK
    JohninMK

Post  JohninMK Sat Jan 14, 2023 1:15 pm

This is rumbling on in the background

Kiev regime continues committing more crimes.

"I carefully read the post of the respected Yarem about chemical weapons. I decided to recall the specialized education and consult with a competent chemist.

With a high degree of probability, these ammunition are stuffed with hydrocyanic acid HCN. This is a poisonous volatile liquid, which is why it is stored in the refrigerator in the video. Who is interested in the characteristics of the substance - google it, it's a terrible thing. 85-90% of cases of poisoning end in death. The notorious "potassium cyanide" from detectives is a salt of hydrocyanic acid. And the Germans during the Second World War, with the help of HCN, made the Zyklon-B poison, which was used to kill the prisoners of concentration camps ...

In my opinion, kamikaze drones are designed primarily to defeat the enemy inside the premises (and we are talking about urban battles in Soledar). This increases the concentration of deadly poison in the air.

If vapors are inhaled at concentrations greater than 0.4 mg/l, HCN causes poisoning resulting in death. If the concentration of a substance in the air exceeds 11 mg / l, then vapor intoxication is possible even percutaneously.

Another indirect sign of the presence of a poisonous substance in the ammunition is that the kamikaze drones are not ordinary Mavics, but fpv - extremely maneuverable, capable of flying between tree branches. Therefore, getting into any window of the building is "seeds" for them.

Means of protection against hydrocyanic acid - gas mask. Therefore, I would like to advise the Wagner fighters to put them in assault backpacks (although I am sure that they have already prepared for this). True, as noted above, with a high vapor content, intoxication through the skin is possible."

https://t.me/Slavyangrad/28707

GarryB, kvs, Hole and lyle6 like this post

franco
    franco

Post  franco Sat Jan 14, 2023 1:15 pm

The Russian army "stalled" Ukrainian tanks

The West heard the cry of the Commander-in-Chief of the Armed Forces of Ukraine Valery Zaluzhny about the lack of heavy equipment and intends to transfer tanks, armored cars, self-propelled howitzers and artillery systems to Zelensky. The next delivery of tanks, infantry fighting vehicles and self-propelled guns for the Armed Forces of Ukraine from the Czech Republic, Poland, Germany, the USA, Finland, and Sweden is being discussed. 

It is important for NATO to ensure that the Armed Forces of Ukraine have an advantage over the Armed Forces of the Russian Federation in heavy equipment. Without this, it is not necessary to talk about the counteroffensive of the Armed Forces of Ukraine. According to English-speaking sources, the Ukrainian army had 12,303 armored personnel carriers and 2,596 tanks before the start of the special operation, i.e. the total number of armored vehicles was 14899 units. 

Now Pan Zaluzhny is asking for 300 tanks and 600-700 infantry fighting vehicles to organize a counteroffensive against Russian positions. Why didn't he take the required tanks and infantry fighting vehicles from the available fleet? Because the Armed Forces of Ukraine no longer have such a quantity of armored vehicles. The summary of the Ministry of Defense of the Russian Federation of January 10 states the destruction of 7465 tanks and other armored vehicles of the Armed Forces of Ukraine. Ukraine still has 7434 units. 

In ten months, the Russian army was able to destroy just over 50% of the pre-war stocks of Ukrainian armored vehicles, or 746 units per month! In the entire history of modern warfare, very few armies in the world could demonstrate such impressive success. The Russian army was able to achieve such results due to massive missile and air strikes against the accumulation of equipment in warehouses, junction stations and in transport convoys. 

Trans-Ukrainians frown sourly: it's not true, the Russian Ministry of Defense is lying! Then why is Zaluzhny begging NATO for tanks and armored personnel carriers, if those that Moscow is talking about destroying are not actually destroyed, but intact? Let him take the 300 tanks and 600-700 infantry fighting vehicles he needs from his own army, and not from someone else's. Can not? This means that the Armed Forces of Ukraine do not have such stocks, because the Armed Forces of the Russian Federation firmly "stalled off" them on the battlefield. If not for the deadly gifts from the West, the war would have ended a few months ago.

This is indirectly evidenced by the forecast of the Global Firepower portal : 2023 will be a critical year in the current war and will force neighboring powers to come out of the shadows. In other words, the combat effectiveness of the Armed Forces of Ukraine in 2023 will depend on the volume of foreign military assistance, because much of what was delivered in 2022 was destroyed by the Russian army.

It's the same with other types of weapons. Global Firepower indicates the number of MLRS in the Armed Forces of Ukraine at the beginning of 2023 - 647 units. According to the Ministry of Defense of the Russian Federation, 400 units were destroyed in battles, i.e. Of the total number of MLRS that the Ukrainian Armed Forces had before February 2022 and received from the allies after this date, the Russian Armed Forces destroyed about 40%. 

The APU has 113 helicopters left. In 2022, 200 units were shot down, i.e. over 60% of the total. There are 312 aircraft left. In 2022, 370 units were destroyed, i.e. about 60%.

The situation for the Armed Forces of Ukraine is so alarming that Washington and London, as the main beneficiaries of this war, are forcing their Asian and African allies to share weapons with Zelensky. Morocco sent him T-72 tanks and spare parts for them, Pakistan is preparing to ship 159 containers with 155-mm shells by sea. Turkey, as it turned out, is quietly supplying the Kyiv regime not only with Bayraktars, but also with DCIPM cluster bombs to destroy Russian tanks and artillery. Assistance to Zelensky is provided by Japan, South Korea, New Zealand, Australia, Taiwan, Azerbaijan, Georgia. New Zealand declined to release a list of weapons it supplies. So there is something to hide.

The West is literally scraping the bottom of the barrel. So the Armed Forces of Ukraine turned out to have weapons from Iran, Serbia, Azerbaijan, Belarus and the former Yugoslavia. These are either stocks captured by the Americans and their allies in other wars, or samples purchased in the early 2000s. Moroccan tanks, for example, were bought from Belarus in 2005, and now Morocco is transferring them to Ukraine.

NATO's weapons stockpiles should not be completely depleted. In Poland, the Czech Republic, Slovakia, Romania, Germany, the United States, additional production of shells, mines, grenades, small arms, mortars, rockets and gunpowder is urgently launched to cover the needs of the Armed Forces of Ukraine.

Publicist Aleksey Zotiev writes about the losses of Ukraine in armored vehicles:“During the past year, 240 tanks from Poland, 130 tanks from the Czech Republic and 324 M113 armored vehicles from the USA were delivered to Ukraine. If we talk about armored vehicles as a separate category of military assistance, then in 2022 Ukraine received 1949 units of this equipment, some of which were still Soviet weapons transferred by the former countries of the socialist camp. Apparently, the tanks handed over to Ukraine, mostly Soviet T-72s, are also rotting somewhere in the fields along with American, Australian, Yugoslav and Italian armored vehicles, so irresponsibly handed over to Ukrainian nationalists. Otherwise, how else can one explain the statements of the Commander-in-Chief of the Armed Forces of Ukraine about the shortage of tanks and armored personnel carriers in the troops?” .

We add: and how to explain the victorious reports of Kyiv, if Ukrainian armored vehicles are destroyed, as they say, with a bang? The scale of the problem is evidenced by the following fact: during the ridiculous assault on the settlement. Berestovoe (DPR) in September last year and subsequent battles on the outskirts of it, the Armed Forces of Ukraine managed to lose seven units of armored vehicles (tanks, infantry fighting vehicles). What can we say about bigger battles!

In the offensive, the Armed Forces generally act poorly. For all the time of the special operation, the Ukrainian army did not take a single city with a fight. In all the so-called. “de-occupied” cities and villages, it cautiously entered only after the Russian troops left from there. 

The Armed Forces of Ukraine are better at sitting on the defensive. Intense fighting in Soledar and near Artyomovsk is proof of this. But even there the Armed Forces of Ukraine manage to retreat. This is an amazing case in military affairs: a small Russian army forces a larger Ukrainian army to flee from powerful concrete fortified areas! 

Russian military commander Alexander Kots writes: “Soledar is a small town on the outskirts of the most powerful Ukrainian defense hub - Artemovsk. But here the Armed Forces of Ukraine suffered, perhaps, the largest defeat (in manpower) since the time of Mariupol. And this is the main success of the Soledar confrontation . 

The media report that over the past few days of fighting in this sector of the front, more than 800 funerals have scattered throughout Ukrainian cities and villages. Information is circulating in Ukrainian social networks that the Armed Forces of Ukraine lost 14 battalions (about 8 thousand people) in Soledar. Even if we include the wounded in this figure, we get approximately 2,500-3,000 killed (on average, there are two or three wounded per one dead). 

Encirclement in Soledar became the third boiler for the Armed Forces of Ukraine since the beginning of the NWO and the first in the coming year. From February 24, 2022 to January 11, 2023, the following losses of the Armed Forces of Ukraine in the officer corps were confirmed: one general (Deputy Commander of the Airborne Assault Forces Artyom Kotenko), 76 colonels, 128 lieutenant colonels, 204 majors and 1053 junior officers. A total of 1462 people. A fresh video circulating on the Internet with the epic sobs of the American mercenary Mark Lindqvist about his brothers in mind who died in battle is the best proof of the effectiveness of the Russian army.

In Ukraine, they try to present the surrender of Soledar as an insignificant loss and proof of the weakness of the Russian army. As an argument, they cite the fact that the battles for the city went on for about six months. We will answer with a quote from the military theorist Field Marshal Moltke Sr. (1800-1891): “The goal of any operation should not be the territory, but the enemy army. When the army runs out, the territory will come by itself.” 

The Russian Armed Forces and the Wagner PMC skillfully grinded Ukrainian troops on the outskirts of Soledar and in the city itself, forcing Zelensky to throw an increasing number of soldiers into the meat grinder. Now the West has snapped at Russia even more. Zelensky assured his political flock that the Ukrainian army would win and prevent World War III. If he sincerely wanted to prevent it, he would not have participated in the dirty Russophobic games of the USA, the EU and NATO.

The demographic potential of Ukraine is far from exhausted. Almost 490,000 Ukrainians reach military age every year. No more than 7-10% of the population can be put under arms without damage to the economy. The population of Ukraine is not exactly known, but 7-10% of the total number of recruits is 45-49 thousand per year, or an average of 3-4 thousand recruits per month. Zelensky is ready to put them all in the damp earth for the sake of maintaining power. 

The war continues.

https://warfiles-ru.translate.goog/246898-armija-rossii-otstalingradila-ukrainskie-tanki.html?_x_tr_sl=auto&_x_tr_tl=en&_x_tr_hl=en

Last edited by franco on Sat Jan 14, 2023 1:24 pm; edited 1 time in total

GarryB, d_taddei2, Big_Gazza, kvs, zepia, VARGR198, zardof and like this post

franco
    franco

Post  franco Sat Jan 14, 2023 1:22 pm

Deputy Defense Minister Anna Malyar openly declares that the situation on the Donetsk front for the armed forces of Ukraine has moved into a state of "special difficulty". Ms. Malyar explains this by the fact that Russia "increased the number of formations." The deputy head of the Ukrainian military department says that she refers to Ukrainian intelligence data.

From her statement:

Last week, there were 250 enemy formations in Ukraine (Malyar also calls the territories of the Russian Donbass - VO) in Ukraine, and as of January 10, there were already 280.

At the same time, Anna Malyar does not say what exactly she means by the concept of “formation”?

Painter:

Russian troops use manpower to achieve success on the battlefield.

According to the Deputy Minister of Defense of Ukraine, Russian troops are making “the greatest efforts” in the Limansky, Avdeevsky and Bakhmutsky directions.

At the same time, the city of Soledar is mentioned less and less in the Ministry of Defense of Ukraine. If the other day the department stated that the city was under the control of the Armed Forces of Ukraine, then the statements went into the category “Russian troops did not establish full control over Soledar”, now they prefer not to mention the name of the city at all. Otherwise, not only the real state of affairs at the front will be revealed, but also the number of losses suffered by the Armed Forces of Ukraine. And these are thousands of Ukrainian military, including fighters of elite units trained by NATO military instructors.

https://topwar-ru.translate.goog/208581-zamministra-oborony-ukrainy-rossija-narastila-chislo-formirovanij-situacija-na-doneckom-fronte-dlja-vsu-osobenno-slozhnaja.html?_x_tr_sl=auto&_x_tr_tl=en&_x_tr_hl=en

GarryB and kvs like this post

franco
    franco

Post  franco Sat Jan 14, 2023 1:28 pm

Key problems of IEE and ways to solve them (Problems within the Military System)

Peter's Principle and Parkinson's Laws

At the beginning of this article, I mentioned the book The Peter Principle, or Why Things Always Go Wrong, written by Lawrence Peter. According to his concept, a person who works in any hierarchical system will grow in his career until he takes the position that he will no longer be able to cope with. This will be the level at which the person will be "stuck" until eventually leaving the system. Peter's corollary reads:

“The general trend is that over time, every position will be filled by an employee who is not competent enough to perform his duties [1].”

Peter's principle is very close in its fundamental idea to Parkinson's law, the difference is manifested in the conclusions drawn:

"In any hierarchical system, each individual tends to grow to a level where he is incompetent"

or more severely

"in every hierarchical system, most of the seats are filled by incompetent employees."

The law is explained simply and logically: competent employees are promoted as long as they demonstrate their competence. As soon as they stop showing it in a new place, they stop growing, but do not go down, as this would mean an admission of a mistake by the leadership. In addition, employees themselves rarely refuse promotion, even realizing their incompetence in a new place [2].

FULL ARTICLE: https://topwar-ru.translate.goog/208572-kljuchevye-problemy-svo-i-sposoby-ih-razreshenija.html?_x_tr_sl=auto&_x_tr_tl=en&_x_tr_hl=en

GarryB, flamming_python, kvs and zardof like this post

flamming_python
    flamming_python

Post  flamming_python Sat Jan 14, 2023 1:30 pm

This is very passive gay LIBERAL behaviour. Ukraine is basically where it is because of people like him - he didn’t worry when people in Donbas were killed, then when his own are dropping - he even mocks them. Instead of wanking next to his PC he could maybe do civilian duty and help his own countrymen.
    Anatoly Shariy hates Zelensky and current gov, but he helps with food, medicines, generators for Ukrainians, especially the old ones. They are fucked when electricity goes down. He doesn’t touch military things, but does something productive.

I just hope that the streamer ends up called to military he mocked and then gets decommissioned by Russian artillery.

Sorry, but I hate this zoomer gay elitism so much.

Their rootless cosmopolitans are on our side, whether they realise it or not

Same as our rootless cosmopolitans are on their side

And if people like that didn't give a fk about people in Donbass being killed, then people like the Ukronazis at the other end of the conversation were the ones doing the actual killing.

So I don't really have a dog in this race, but better a harmless libtard who dodges the draft then ideologically-motivated Ukro nationalists

GarryB, Regular and Broski like this post

Firebird

Post  Firebird Sat Jan 14, 2023 1:42 pm

@Regular
    What the **** is wrong with mocking scum who literally collaborate with or ARE Nazis?

Even if the web guy is a fag (and there's no real evidence he is) he is infinitely less of a fag than the vermin masquerading as "soldiers" whilst being spitroasted by Crossdresser elensky and Hair Sniffer Biden.

My own family are from Kiev and I've been subject to GATO (British) propaganda from birth.
    I can see thro the filthy propaganda, so there's no excuse for that coward of a "soldier" to not see thro it.

8 years people were terrorised in the Donbass and around the former Ukraine. If that "soldier" is too fucking stupid to realise it. Or refused to listen to the pro Russian arguments then he really is pathetic and no worse than a prick with a swastika armband on. Infact, I suspect he probably is a Bandera-wanker anyway.

Its pro Russians who'll get killed or Nazi collaborators like that cocksucker. I know which ones I want dead.

If he had a backbone in the first place, none of this shit would have happened. The fact he's going out trying to kill Russians makes him ever more cowardly and scummy. Nothing whatsoever to "commend" that piece of shit over.

GarryB, Big_Gazza, kvs, Hole and Broski like this post

ALAMO

Post  ALAMO Sat Jan 14, 2023 1:46 pm

Just for the records for our west-located folks.

Gore warning.

https://t.me/levigodman/6604

This is just some random barn in Soledar filled with "200" Ukrowehrmacht.
    I have counted them, as much as that is possible.
    About 50!! KIAs.
    Only there.

xeno, Big_Gazza, kvs, Hole, Broski, Belisarius and Podlodka77 like this post

JohninMK
    JohninMK

Post  JohninMK Sat Jan 14, 2023 1:52 pm

Chronicle of a special military operation
    for January 13, 2023

🔻Northern Ukrainian direction:

▪In the Belarusian direction, the Ukrainian command is monitoring the situation on the border with the Republic of Belarus with the help of the NATO satellite constellation.

Expecting a possible attack of the Russian Armed Forces on Kyiv, the command of the Armed Forces of Ukraine pulled significant reserves to the border.

▪In the Kharkiv region, in the area of Veterinary and Okop, there is a Ukrainian DRG. The group intends to penetrate into Russian territory in the Belgorod region in the near future.

▪A special forces unit "Charlie" arrived at the border Tolstodubovo in the Sumy region, which conducts reconnaissance of the activities of Russian troops in the Bryansk region.

🔻Starobelsk direction (map):

▪At the Kupyansko-Svatovsky section near Makeevka, Ukrainian DRGs from 25 airborne brigade are operating, monitoring the activities of the RF Armed Forces near Svatovo.
    ➖ The Ukrainian army attacked the oil press shop in Svatovo, the object was damaged.

▪Several artillery crews were transferred to the Limansky section of the Armed Forces of Ukraine to the Nevskoye line - west of Krasnopopovka.
    ➖The enemy command is expecting an offensive by the RF Armed Forces in the area southwest of Dibrova.

▪Personnel of the 90th battalion of the 81st airmobile brigade of the Armed Forces of Ukraine was transferred to the Lisichansky sector.

🔻Soledar direction (map):

▪In the Soledar sector, detachments of the Wagner PMC are cleaning up the western quarters of Soledar and underground utilities.
    ➖"Wagnerites" entered the village of Sol and occupied the depot of the railway station of the same name.

▪Fights are going on in Bakhmut and its suburbs. The Armed Forces of Ukraine lost control over several strongholds in Kleshcheevka, Krasnaya Gora and Bakhmut itself.

▪The enemy expects active actions of the RF Armed Forces at the Berestovoe-Disputed line, as well as Ozaryanovka-Mayorsk.

🔻Donetsk direction:

▪Ukrainian formations once again shelled the cities of the Donetsk agglomeration: the capital of the DPR, Gorlovka, Makeevka and Yasinovataya were hit.

🔻Zaporozhye direction (map):

▪ Units of the 128th Guards Brigade arrived at the Orekhovsky site in Omelnik, Grigorovka and Tavriyskoye.
    ➖The RF Armed Forces attacked the location of the 197th battalion of the 124th troop formation in Zarechny, destroying several pieces of equipment and enemy fighters.

▪Polish mercenaries arrived in the Zaporozhye region, which may indicate preparations for sorties at the Vasilyevka-Kopani line.

🔻 Southern Front. Kherson direction:

▪Artillery duels continue in the southern sector of the front: the Russian Armed Forces attacked enemy positions in Kherson, Antonovka and the Kutsurub community.

https://t.me/azmilitary11/33490

GarryB, franco, Big_Gazza, kvs, Hole and Broski like this post

ALAMO

Post  ALAMO Sat Jan 14, 2023 2:16 pm

Holly shit, it is Monday indeed. Shocked
    Second wave is incoming along the whole 404.

GarryB, franco, Big_Gazza, Hole, Belisarius and Podlodka77 like this post

Firebird

Post  Firebird Sat Jan 14, 2023 2:24 pm

I think it makes sense to kick the absolute living **** out of the Nazi filth before the weather gets warmer. And before the Euro-bitches directed by the demons of Washington send more arms.

Perhaps a split can form in the former Ukraine and intelligent forces might rebel against elensky and his precious Bandera-filth. But that doesn't look likely as of today so Russia needs to carry on regardless.

GarryB, Big_Gazza, kvs and Hole like this post

JohninMK
    JohninMK

Post  JohninMK Sat Jan 14, 2023 2:36 pm

Slavyangrad on the change of the SMO structure. My highlight

Implications

From my point of view, we need to consider three implications of this change in the structure.

1. General Gerasimov is the overall chief of the Russian Armed Forces. Not only these, committed to Ukraine, but also for the rest of the world. So, logically, he won’t be “physically” able, to command the SMO in detail on his own. He has a nominal job, to consolidate all competences needed, in one person. For example, the competence to command the Belarussian army, but also political, industrial and logistical issues within and outside of the Russian army.

2. Since he will most likely have a more representative (giving competence to the SMO) role, I think we should focus more, going forward, on General Kim. He is his deputy and most likely he will do the “work” behind the SMO staff. Yes, there are three deputies, but he is also the deputy of the General Staff. Thereby the highest-ranking officer of the three. Even if not nominal or publicly, but I can imagine that he will do the most planning work going forward, whereas the other two will be tasked with execution.

3. If General Surovikin is not the main responsible General and not more tasked with the overall coordination of the forces etc. but only has the task of commanding the aerospace forces, then we can assume that we will see far more action of the Russian Air Force, then before.

Strategic planning

Basics
    In the following I will try to point out my predictions, how the Russian strategic planning could potentially look like. Of course, we need to keep in mind that these are ONLY ASSUMPTIONS. It could turn out totally different as well.

Well, as I wrote in most of my analysis, the Russian goal is to trigger a collapse of Ukrainian logistics, manpower supply and thereby of the armed resistance. Keep in mind. The goal is the collapse. Not to conquer every single village throughout Ukraine with frontal assaults.

Due to the gift, that Ukraine is making Russia, to not only fighting to defend every inch in Donbass, but also trying to recapture territories, Russia can fulfill its task on a huge degree solely in the eastern regions.

The Ukrainian manpower reserves are not unlimited and they are slowly but steadily reaching their end. By forcing the enemy to fight in the Donbass, Russia makes sure, that the enemy manpower gets drawn out of all the other important big cities. Like Kharkov, Dnipropetrovsk, Zaporozhye, Nikolayev, Kherson, Odessa etc. etc.
    In turn, this means, that there is a high probability, that the Russians won’t need to fight in these cities as soon as the Ukrainian army collapses.

https://t.me/Slavyangrad/28783

GarryB, franco, Big_Gazza, kvs and Hole like this post

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Oct 18, 2024 6:38 am