Russia Defence Forum

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Military Forum for Russian and Global Defence Issues

+72
higurashihougi
Isos
Mir
nomadski
franco
walle83
Podlodka77
ahmedfire
Arrow
Serberus
Big_Gazza
GarryB
RTN
Arkanghelsk
Godric
GunshipDemocracy
Ispan
Sprut-B
Werewolf
VARGR198
Walther von Oldenburg
Tolstoy
ucmvulcan
Sujoy
Broski
The-thing-next-door
par far
berhoum
Azi
Ned86
T-47
mnrck
Eugenio Argentina
d_taddei2
mavaff
diabetus
lancelot
mr_hd
thegopnik
Erk
PhSt
Rodion_Romanovic
pavi
Belisarius
11E
adder
TMA1
jon_deluxe
dionis
Airbornewolf
0nillie0
lyle6
nemrod
Firebird
owais.usmani
mnztr
Dr.Snufflebug
Mig-31BM2 Super Irbis-E
limb
sundoesntrise
Lapain
Backman
Karl Haushofer
flamming_python
sepheronx
SeigSoloyvov
Stealthflanker
ludovicense
Regular
JohninMK
Scorpius
kvs
76 posters

Russian special military operation in Ukraine #44

Airbornewolf
    Airbornewolf

Russian special military operation in Ukraine #44 - Page 14 Empty Re: Russian special military operation in Ukraine #44

Post  Airbornewolf Sun Jun 11, 2023 9:43 am

TMA1 wrote:I understand and agree with Pavi. I remember seeing a guy here post a Russian woman crying on a bus about her son missing in action and the guy said "Sorry, she should have stopped her son from fighting" and other asinine stuff.

As a response in general:

I am not about pissing on the dead safely at home from a keyboard either.
    In my service i have taken part in enough Ramp-Ceremony's. (Dead troops shipped back home)

In Afghanistan, most of these troops that died there where where just misguided kids send into an unwinnable meatgrinder for the U.S corrupt war machine back home.
    For the dead or gravely injured it is final. Their fammily's back home will have to miss them forever, or get's them back home severely injured for life physically,mentally or both.
    And so the end result is also final for their fammily's and they will have to deal with that forever.
    So responses like "sorry, should have stopped them from fighting" is just low.

However, The responses of some here. Me included originate from past experiences.
    Speaking for myself, Spending a decade in NATO. And seeing first-hand how NATO actually is an offensive entity and is an tool for U.S Foreign policy.
    Going over the world destroying nations under the excuse of "freedom and democracy" is outright evil.
    And the blatant disregard for other cultures/nations or their own interests is disgusting.
    They are either with us/NATO, or they are to be destroyed. or you know,...NATO says it is an terrorist state or dictatorship and the MSM at home will sell the war to the Sheep.

After Afghanistan i already had a very different viewpoint on who and what was the real problem in the world.
    This was only reinforced when i was still in the millitary and got drawn in the destabilisation and arming of ukraine's Nazi forces starting in 2014.

I voluntarily resigned and left the Millitary. Screw the yanks and their Nazi's.

There is a long list of what pissed me off with Ukraine alone.
    when the Kiev Coup happened, NATO officers where already gloating of Russia was about to lose the black sea port when the Nazi's would take it.
    How Russians where like some sub-human culture living in ramshackle old soviet shit.
    That NATO would build Millitary infrastructure in the east soon to "safegaurd Ukraine's right of Democracy and freedom".

There is no talking with NATO, you are basically talking to the hand-puppet of the U.S Government.

Witch brings me to today's events, where Russia single-handedly wins the NATO war against it.
    For myself, It is finally seeing some justice being dealt out on the world stage.
    The people of the LPR/DPR suffered for 10 years under that NATO Nazi Scum.
    And finally now NATO is being made an example off. That it indeed can be defeated on the conventional warfare spectrum.
    And the whole world is watching the burning hulks of NATO's Wunderwaffe in Ukraine.

So........

Russian special military operation in Ukraine #44 - Page 14 Meme1111

GarryB, franco, AlfaT8, d_taddei2, Big_Gazza, kvs, wilhelm and like this post

Podlodka77
    Podlodka77

Russian special military operation in Ukraine #44 - Page 14 Empty Re: Russian special military operation in Ukraine #44

Post  Podlodka77 Sun Jun 11, 2023 9:58 am

The demoN-cratic state of USA, there are more police on the streets than warring soldiers on both sides in Ukroshitstan...
    I'm more afraid of getting busted in the US for nothing than getting shot in Ukroshitstan..
    USA really looks like a shithole..

Arrow

Post  Arrow Sun Jun 11, 2023 10:14 am

GarryB likes this post

JohninMK
    JohninMK

Post  JohninMK Sun Jun 11, 2023 10:23 am

This guy is an acquired taste but he writes good stuff sometimes and this is one of them. Long and not a skim read.

Why the US political scene is unaffected. Why VP no longer regards Ukraine as a country but a territory so has handed over the war to his military. How the military can go as far as it feels it has to.

For Russia this is a military not political operation.

https://johnhelmer.org/losing-the-war-what-comes-next-on-the-battlefield-and-the-political-consequences/#more-70972

Big_Gazza, kvs, Hole, Kiko and Broski like this post

VARGR198
    VARGR198

Post  VARGR198 Sun Jun 11, 2023 10:23 am

GarryB, Big_Gazza, kvs, JohninMK, Hole, Mir, Broski and Belisarius like this post

Hole
    Hole

Post  Hole Sun Jun 11, 2023 10:48 am

Russian special military operation in Ukraine #44 - Page 14 Fysdrc10
    Selfie was made by a Lancet drone
    Russian special military operation in Ukraine #44 - Page 14 Fyu98o10
    Russian special military operation in Ukraine #44 - Page 14 Fyvlm810
    POWs

GarryB, franco, Werewolf, d_taddei2, Big_Gazza, kvs, zardof and like this post

PapaDragon
    PapaDragon

Post  PapaDragon Sun Jun 11, 2023 12:41 pm

kvs wrote:A huge number of the Kiev regime soldiers are ethnic Russians. They have been brainwashed into thinking that they are Ukrainians....

And it's this segment of population that needs to be exterminated to the last

Good thing is that ethnic Ukrainian elite core of armed forces will survive and will be used to assemble fresh load of these "brainwashed" Russians around it so they could be sent for next round of euthanasia

Rinse and repeat as many times as it takes until root problem is solved

Sprut-B, owais.usmani and PhSt like this post

Manov and Lapain dislike this post

Serberus
    Serberus

Post  Serberus Sun Jun 11, 2023 12:48 pm

Arrow wrote:

Looks like Neskuchnoe has already been taken back, not sure about Blagodatnoe

🇷🇺⚔🇺🇦”The Russian Armed Forces drove the Nazis out of the village of Neskuchnoe(Нескучное)and regained control over it.

The enemy is trying to evacuate his wounded, our aircrafts are working.” - Archangel Spetsnaz

GarryB, Big_Gazza, thegopnik, Mir and Podlodka77 like this post

Podlodka77
    Podlodka77

Post  Podlodka77 Sun Jun 11, 2023 1:02 pm

TO PAPADRAGON...

There is no brotherhood with that blue-yellow vermin.
    We Serbs have known this for DECADES, but not the Russians.
    Either national identity and national unity, or let them put those red stars on their heads again that have brainwashed a good part of the population.
    The degree of tolerance of the Russian people is something that is incomprehensible even for Serbian people. I respect it and consider it the greatest virtue of the Russian people, but there is no more "love" with the yellow-blue Nazi vermin.

Ukroshitstanians deserve death or exile, nothing else.
    Let them go to the Catholic West to their Nazis, there they will be on their own.
    As far as I can see in Ukroshitstan there is no rebellion against the regime and everyone is quite happy to participate.
    Therefore, only a bullet in the forehead - that's all they deserve.

Hannibal Barca, Godric, Sprut-B and Broski like this post

Podlodka77
    Podlodka77

Post  Podlodka77 Sun Jun 11, 2023 1:26 pm

June 11, 15:10,
    updated June 11, 15:22
    Military operation in Ukraine
    The Russian Defense Ministry showed a video of repelling the attack of unmanned boats of the Armed Forces of Ukraine on the ship "Priazovye"

VIDEO LINK
    https://tass.ru/armiya-i-opk/17985401

Last edited by Podlodka77 on Sun Jun 11, 2023 1:45 pm; edited 1 time in total

Big_Gazza and Hole like this post

Arrow

Post  Arrow Sun Jun 11, 2023 1:39 pm

https://lostarmour.info/news/otrajenie-ataki-vsu-na-zapor-napor-0739

Hole likes this post

GarryB
    GarryB

Post  GarryB Sun Jun 11, 2023 2:17 pm

Russians and Germans also took out bridges and WW2....I wonder why you left that out, couldn't be because of bias

Well when it is the holier than though west that claims no one destroys bridges and dams it makes more sense to point out their own activity in that area than to just list everyone who does it.

Were it is aimed is the (turret) electronics compartment but seeing the white smoke it seems that the ammo bunker is at least damaged. Weird that the blast panel didn't work.

Didn't see an (ammo) explosion yet, so it was probably waiting for that... Smile

That is a lot of dead gear to be in one place. Very unusual tactics by a highly trained top UA unit.

You sort of get the impression that two waves of vehicles where one was stopped and the second wave drew up for a chat to see how the first wave went and perhaps they all abandoned their vehicles together rather than continue forward...

Russian SSO sniper head shot Ukranian

Perhaps a shockingly graphic video warning should be included?

I'm not talking about whom to blame. In my point of view the blame is for west. What I try to say is that there is people dying for the cause of couple of banksters and this is the tragedy! Those ukrainians are similar people brainwashed as most people here in Finland. My biggest fear is, that we are next in the line. It has been a decade when we are brainwashed towards russian threat. My collegaus, relatives and etc. are very opposing everything from russia. When I say, this is maddness, I'm putin troll...

Many western WWII experts could never fully understand why the average German put up with Hitlers Nazi bullshit... well now the west knows how effective propaganda is when the media and the government work together to fool an entire population...

There was no mercy shown to the 3rd Reich forces, nor to their supporters post-war, in neither the East or West (in fact denazification efforts were far more successful in the West as we were not constrained by stupid ideas like "brotherhood").

The CIA actually funded pro nazi groups in Ukraine well after WWII ended and into the cold war period... called them freedom fighters and ignored all the Soviets and Poles they had killed... Soviets you can understand and Poles at the time were the enemy too I guess...

If we were a Star Trek race we'd be Pakleds, a race who confused military power with intelligence. Its a sad state of reality but its by design.

I would have said the Borg.... technology worshippers who impose their own culture on all species they encounter, considering all other alternative cultures to be inferior... even when they are not.

The destruction of the enemy is mainly due to a combined arms effort (and yes drones played a major role), but a substantial number of these losses could be attributed to the VVS. This includes fighter jets, helicopters and strategic bombers.

And a core reason why the Nazis are getting arse raped in their amazing offensives is because they don't control the air and Russia does... the Russian Air Force does that Pod!

The real "knights" of today's era are helicopter pilots. The Russians should build a monument to helicopters, especially the Ka-52.

Without fighters clearing the skies of enemy fighters modern helicopters would be cleaned up like Leopards without protection from those very same helicopters.

Former US Army officer Stanislav Krapivnik,

Does that translate into Stan... talker of Crap?

Hole, Scorpius, Broski and ucmvulcan like this post

Hole
    Hole

Post  Hole Sun Jun 11, 2023 2:25 pm

Russian special military operation in Ukraine #44 - Page 14 Fywrxh10
    Cool

The Russian Armed Forces drove the AFU out of the village of Neskuchnoye and regained control over it. The AFU is trying to evacuate their wounded, Russian aviation is working.

Actually, it could not be otherwise. It is the "king of the hill" and the AFU could not get control of the heights.

Moreover, in the course of the "counterattack" this situation will be repeated many times probably. And every time, if the AFU enters this area, they will suffer unnecessary losses (but they will take pictures so that the PR department has something to show).

The same situation is with the Blagodatnoe (translation Blessed). It’s not a problem to enter it, but how to stay there under artillery ... You can’t change the geography (altitude difference is 60-70 meters and Russia is there in full view of the AFU).

-> As I said before they were not able to hold anything for more than half a day so far.

— Source yurasumy

GarryB, franco, xeno, Big_Gazza, zardof, Mir, Broski and Podlodka77 like this post

Sprut-B
    Sprut-B

Post  Sprut-B Sun Jun 11, 2023 2:28 pm

Russia should have thrown some glide bombs at Ukrop's armoured column clustered in the open field.
    It would have been a spectacular sight to watch Western armour get totally decimated into pieces, and it would forever shut up the NAFO idiots from making any stupid remark on Russian armour.

I don't understand why Russia always misses such opportunities.
    I mean, they already know that Leo tanks are moving, spotted by satellites, drones, and forward human observers, so why not set up a big fire show with Western armour scattered everywhere?
    It would completely destroy the morale of both the Ukrainians and the cowardly EU leaders.Drone strikes are effective against most vehicles, but they can't take out a MBT.
    Sometimes you need to show your destructive capabilities, otherwise even a ragtag African warlord can use commercial drones as weapons, so what makes the Russian army different from them?
    The Internet is full of videos of Russian MBT turned into scrap metal, so why not take this opportunity to return the favour?

I understand that drones are cheap, but the Fab-500 isn't expensive either, and a couple of them are enough to destroy the Ukro armoured concentration.
    With no serious air defence threat, a Su-25 could have easily struck them with a glide bomb, which has a range of around 50 kilometres.
    I fail to understand why they didn't bomb the shit out of Ukrops while the opportunity was there.

sepheronx and Broski like this post

ALAMO

Post  ALAMO Sun Jun 11, 2023 2:38 pm

They does not miss that, you are calling them to cut a roast with a spoon. Glide bombs are to crush stationary targets with know coordinates. You cant effectively attack moving targets with that.

GarryB, Big_Gazza, Sprut-B, Lapain, Hole, Mir, Broski and Podlodka77 like this post

Hole
    Hole

Post  Hole Sun Jun 11, 2023 2:39 pm

IF YOU ONLY KNEW HOW BAD THINGS REALLY ARE: Alter 10 days of frontal mechanized attacks losing 77 tanks and over 5k kia & wounded ...these are the ukranian gains ....THAT RUSSIA RECAPTURED TODAY This is not a plan that was worked on for a year this is mass suicide ! -- SHORT POINT NEWS
    Russian special military operation in Ukraine #44 - Page 14 Fyv-7i10

GarryB, franco, Big_Gazza, VARGR198, zardof, Sprut-B, lancelot and like this post

sepheronx
    sepheronx

Post  sepheronx Sun Jun 11, 2023 2:41 pm

I di believe that RuAF is active with helicopters and Su-25's in hitting moving columns. As Alamo states, moving targets are hard to hit with a glide bomb. But before they do move out and concentrate, they could be hit and I'm unsure why they aren't hitting at the concentrations prior to them moving out.

zardof and Sprut-B like this post

Hole
    Hole

Post  Hole Sun Jun 11, 2023 2:44 pm

The Russian army launched a series of attacks on the command posts of the Armed Forces of Ukraine brigades advancing on the Zaporizhia and Artyomovsk fronts
    ▪The command post of the 47th Mechanized Brigade of the Armed Forces of Ukraine was hit near the city of Orekhov, Zaporozhye region.
    ▪In the area of ​​N. p. Kirovo, Zaporozhye region , the communication center of the 65th mechanized brigade of the Armed Forces of Ukraine was destroyed .
    ▪In areas of N. p. Rai-Aleksandrovka, Predtechino DPR and Malaya Tokmachka of Zaporozhye region were hit: the headquarters of the 10th mountain assault brigade, as well as the command and observation posts of the 3rd assault brigade and the 15th operational brigade.

Russian special military operation in Ukraine #44 - Page 14 Fywrdj10

sepheronx, GarryB, franco, d_taddei2, Big_Gazza, zardof, Sprut-B and like this post

Sprut-B
    Sprut-B

Post  Sprut-B Sun Jun 11, 2023 3:03 pm

If glide bombs are not useful, then just use Smerch MLRS to **** everything up in the enemy's direction when the enemy is approaching your position.
    That would solve 50% of the problems related to Ukrop's offensive.
    It's not an urban settlement, and there are no civilians. The terrain is flat with little to no cover—an ideal place for heavy bombardment, if you will.
    So just bomb the crap out of the enemy until there is nothing left but scrap metal. I think BETAB bombs would be effective in dealing with moving armour

sepheronx, zardof, thegopnik and Broski like this post

sepheronx
    sepheronx

Post  sepheronx Sun Jun 11, 2023 3:45 pm

Not just hitting them while they are grouping, but also use the opportunity to attack and attack back at other areas. For instance, when they do make a massive move, the Russians should move back into Kharkov region and then Odessa through the sea. The Ukrainians would be confused and they wouldn't know what to do at that point since they will not be sure if to commit forces from the "offensive" to the rear then, allowing Russia to split the Ukrainian forces.

Recent sat launches were specifically so they can track every movement in Ukraine, both Radar and imaging. So the Russians are aware of the groupings as they can see it in real time.

Big_Gazza, zardof, Sprut-B, Mir, Broski and Arkanghelsk like this post

Arkanghelsk
    Arkanghelsk

Post  Arkanghelsk Sun Jun 11, 2023 3:50 pm

I don't think they want to reject the Ukro offensive

They want to draw as many forces as possible into a killbox

They have so many munitions and manpower, that they need Ukraine to fully commit to an all out attack, draw them into the second echelon

And work on them with every rocket, bomb, shell, they have

In fact the rebuff of Ukro recon should be light enough to convince the Ukros that if they commit even more forces, they will overrun the positions

It's a tricky operation, but I think 58th army can carry it out, just make sure that 2nd and 3rd lines of defense can wipe out the main forces

The last thing MOD wants is for Ukraine to withdraw this force to the right bank, and entrench into defense along the river

So they actually should start ceding the first defense line, once the Ukros amass a force which intelligence confirms is the main force

Last edited by Arkanghelsk on Sun Jun 11, 2023 3:52 pm; edited 1 time in total

GarryB, Big_Gazza, Walther von Oldenburg, Godric, Sprut-B, Hole, Mir and like this post

Podlodka77
    Podlodka77

Post  Podlodka77 Sun Jun 11, 2023 3:51 pm

June 11, 13:51,
    updated June 11, 14:10
    Military operation in Ukraine
    Russian air defense systems shot down a Ukrainian Su-25 in the Kherson region

https://tass.ru/armiya-i-opk/17985041

The Su-25 is a very tough aircraft and it's clear that the blue-and-yellow vermin has managed to get a certain amount of those planes back into service.
    I am convinced that the Bulgarians gave their Su-25 to Ukroshitstan.

Big_Gazza and Hole like this post

Arrow

Post  Arrow Sun Jun 11, 2023 4:28 pm

Big_Gazza and ucmvulcan dislike this post

Arkanghelsk
    Arkanghelsk

Post  Arkanghelsk Sun Jun 11, 2023 4:53 pm

Neskuchnoe is already recaptured as well as Lobkovke

Rybar and Archangel Spetsnaz already confirm that

***edit: arrow is actually right

Archangel Spetsnaz posting contradictory information of advances to new villages

sepheronx, PhSt, Broski and ucmvulcan like this post

Isos
    Isos

Post  Isos Sun Jun 11, 2023 5:56 pm

Anyone has the numbers of delivered nato tanks and IFV ? And how many were destroyed ?

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Tue Sep 17, 2024 3:04 pm