Russia Defence Forum

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Military Forum for Russian and Global Defence Issues

+61
famschopman
ArgentinaGuard
Arsenic
TMA1
Backman
Pacense
flamming_python
Rasisuki Nebia
LMFS
mr_hd
par far
zorobabel
xeno
SeigSoloyvov
Karl Haushofer
The-thing-next-door
Sujoy
Eugenio Argentina
d_taddei2
Krepost
GreyHog
caveat emptor
Lapain
Regular
littlerabbit
marcellogo
Rodion_Romanovic
nomadski
higurashihougi
Odin of Ossetia
PhSt
Big_Gazza
Firebird
Kiko
Scorpius
lyle6
Arrow
lancelot
ALAMO
Hole
ahmedfire
ucmvulcan
Belisarius
Isos
Arkanghelsk
kvs
Walther von Oldenburg
GarryB
Mir
VARGR198
Airbornewolf
thegopnik
Mig-31BM2 Super Irbis-E
GunshipDemocracy
Broski
Gomig-21
franco
PapaDragon
sepheronx
mnztr
JohninMK
65 posters

Russian special military operation in Ukraine #59

JohninMK
    JohninMK

Russian special military operation in Ukraine #59 Empty Russian special military operation in Ukraine #59

Post  JohninMK Thu Jul 11, 2024 12:37 am

PapaDragon wrote:
    ALAMO wrote:

Edit : and take a look here :

https://t.me/DDGeopolitics/115901

It is a 5:51 mi  cut of attack in Dnepropetrovsk. Pay attention that it is a combined strike of multiple systems, including Gerans, two types of cruise missiles and some other ordnance - if we hear what they are saying in the background. Filter "blat', zhopa and suka" Laughing
    Almost SIX minutes of continuous arrivals without any countermeasures - all missiles just hit.
    Shock.

Anyone got this video on usable platform?
    This?

GarryB, Big_Gazza, kvs, PapaDragon, zardof and Broski like this post

mnztr

Russian special military operation in Ukraine #59 Empty Re: Russian special military operation in Ukraine #59

Post  mnztr Thu Jul 11, 2024 1:30 am

GunshipDemocracy wrote:Russian Armed Forces Destroy Three Improved HAWK SAM Launchers in Special Operations Zone

https://iz.ru/1725389/2024-07-10/vs-rf-unichtozhili-tri-puskovye-ustanovki-zrk-improved-hawk-v-zone-spetcoperatcii

Hmmm  patriots, S-300, now Hawks, couple of  the new Iskander-M +  couple of Himars, planes on staging airfields... new drone integrated system seems to work better and better.  

Good Work lol1 lol1 lol1

ALAMO wrote: two types of cruise missiles and some other ordnance - if we hear what they are saying in the background. Filter "blat', zhopa and suka" Laughing
    Almost SIX minutes of continuous arrivals without any countermeasures - all missiles just hit.
    Shock.

when will you learn huh?  they were successfully  intercepted Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil

Improved them even more!!!

GarryB, GunshipDemocracy and zardof like this post

JohninMK
    JohninMK

Russian special military operation in Ukraine #59 Empty Re: Russian special military operation in Ukraine #59

Post  JohninMK Thu Jul 11, 2024 1:31 am

Well, that made a mess of their Motor Transport section.

PapaDragon likes this post

sepheronx
    sepheronx

Post  sepheronx Thu Jul 11, 2024 4:46 am

So since the F-16's are on their way, hopefully Russia shoots them down as soon as they enter Ukrainian airspace.

Hopefully Russian AWACS and long range interceptors are ready, because everyone knows these jets will be flying in and out of Romanian bases.

Russia will need to react. Not talk. Not warn. But act. Hit those bases they fly out of.

Guaranteed enemy AWACS will be used to assist these F-16's. And I highly doubt it is Ukrainians flying them.

GarryB, Firebird, flamming_python, d_taddei2, Big_Gazza, kvs, zardof and like this post

PapaDragon
    PapaDragon

Russian special military operation in Ukraine #59 Empty Russian special military operation in Ukraine #59

Post  PapaDragon Thu Jul 11, 2024 5:43 am

JohninMK wrote:
    PapaDragon wrote:
    ALAMO wrote:
    Edit : and take a look here :
    https://t.me/DDGeopolitics/115901
    It is a 5:51 mi  cut of attack in Dnepropetrovsk. Pay attention that it is a combined strike of multiple systems, including Gerans, two types of cruise missiles and some other ordnance - if we hear what they are saying in the background. Filter "blat', zhopa and suka" Laughing
    Shock.

Anyone got this video on usable platform?

This?

https://x.com/i/status/1810969929312555198

Thanks brother thumbsup

JohninMK likes this post

franco
    franco

Post  franco Thu Jul 11, 2024 1:18 pm

Russian MoD reporting 2090 Ukrainian casualties over the past 24 hours.

https://function.mil.ru/news_page/country/more.htm?id=12520084@egNews

d_taddei2, Airbornewolf, Big_Gazza, kvs, PapaDragon, zardof, Hole and like this post

Gomig-21
    Gomig-21

Post  Gomig-21 Thu Jul 11, 2024 2:29 pm

Was this already posted, fellas?

Russian special military operation in Ukraine #59 GSLRDHdXQAAAbp2?format=jpg&name=900x900

d_taddei2, Big_Gazza, PapaDragon, zardof, Broski and Belisarius like this post

Gomig-21
    Gomig-21

Post  Gomig-21 Thu Jul 11, 2024 2:46 pm

Sorry if I'm late to the party, but gaddang this is some crazy stuff WowOWOow. The timing between the missiles is just pure perfection, not to mention the accuracy.  
    As far as the comment of it clearly being a hospital, until they hold the Israelis accountable for destroying almost every single hospital in Gaza and killing hundreds of women, Children, babies, elderly & sick, they can STFU about this.

This is the kinda thing we've been bitching about needing to see more of from Russia.  More, more, more incredible precision stuff like this.

PapaDragon and GunshipDemocracy like this post

Broski
    Broski

Post  Broski Thu Jul 11, 2024 3:52 pm

Gomig-21 wrote:  As far as the comment of it clearly being a hospital, until they hold the Israelis accountable for destroying almost every single hospital in Gaza and killing hundreds of women, Children, babies, elderly & sick, they can STFU about this.
    It was a NASAMS air defense missile that hit the hospital, the Ukrainians filming the attacks caught it in 4K, as the kids would say.

This is the kinda thing we've been bitching about needing to see more of from Russia.  More, more, more incredible precision stuff like this.
    They've been doing this since 2022, not sure what rock you've been living under.

Big_Gazza, Hole and Mir like this post

GunshipDemocracy
    GunshipDemocracy

Location : fishin on Stalin´s Strait between Mexico and Canada

Post  GunshipDemocracy Thu Jul 11, 2024 4:51 pm

Broski wrote:
    e]This is the kinda thing we've been bitching about needing to see more of from Russia.  More, more, more incredible precision stuff like this.
    They've been doing this since 2022, not sure what rock you've been living under.

Not necessarily. Russian designers said they improved weapons during the SVO.
    Gomig-21
    Gomig-21

Post  Gomig-21 Thu Jul 11, 2024 5:09 pm

Broski wrote:It was a NASAMS air defense missile that hit the hospital, the Ukrainians filming the attacks caught it in 4K, as the kids would say.

Is that right? Is that 4K clip shown anywhere? I haven't seen it but would very much like to.

Broski wrote:They've been doing this since 2022, not sure what rock you've been living under.

lol, not sure what I said to deserve that, but ok. lool thumbsup
    Mig-31BM2 Super Irbis-E

Post  Mig-31BM2 Super Irbis-E Thu Jul 11, 2024 10:06 pm

GarryB, psg, PapaDragon, GunshipDemocracy, zardof and Broski like this post

thegopnik
    thegopnik

Post  thegopnik Fri Jul 12, 2024 1:43 am

Russian special military operation in Ukraine #59 17207410

GarryB, Airbornewolf, Big_Gazza, PapaDragon, GunshipDemocracy, VARGR198, zardof and like this post

GunshipDemocracy
    GunshipDemocracy

Location : fishin on Stalin´s Strait between Mexico and Canada

Post  GunshipDemocracy Fri Jul 12, 2024 2:17 am

thegopnik wrote:

How do you say in German that Biden is the leader of the free world??  Der Führer der freien Welt

Well,  who would doubt it lol1  lol1  lol1 .

thegopnik and Mir like this post

Airbornewolf
    Airbornewolf

Post  Airbornewolf Fri Jul 12, 2024 2:22 am

[quote="franco"]Russian MoD reporting 2090 Ukrainian casualties over the past 24 hours.

all the SU-34 UMPK deployment, constant artillery shelling, suicide drones, etcetera keeps turning the meat-grinder.
    NATO still can not ramp up production while at Russia's side it keeps improving it's weaponry and production processes.
    NATO keeps pushing them to fight Russia, But there is no winning against the Bear's War Machine.

most people that read my posts would label me as some Russian bot, but after Afghanistan i now better.
    NATO could not keep up it's pants logistically so we relied on Russian personnel and their aircraft.
    NATO is in a even worse state today.

I talked with guys out there how this war might go.
    so far two scenario's do come up. Either NATO will abandon Ukraine or NATO will join in.
    They are under no illusion who really wages the war against them.

What confirms our own thoughts on this matter is they do encounter operators that are from NATO.
    It is for these reasons RF troops i talked to do have some concern's this war may not end with the defeat of Ukraine.
    But they might end up engaging NATO's main force at some point.
    They do not fear them, but an world war 3 is an unwanted outcome.
    RF troops want Europeans to wake up before it comes to that.

I have of course no control in any of this.
    I do expressed my own expectations in all of this.

That NATO is not an unity, far from it.
    That NATO members rather undermine fellow nations to protect their own national interests that go against the collective NATO Goals.
    Even if this results in catastrophic millitary defeats / engagements.
    Thus Ukraine might be left to suffer defeat like many of it's NATO "allies"

I gave an example of how the French took over Italy's Area of Operations in Kabul in 2008.
    Where the French grossly underestimated Taliban Strength based on the reports of the Italians that had an quiet, stable situation.
    They where unaware the Italians had an deal with the Taliban to not attack Italian forces. This deal did not extend to the French that took them over.
    very well equipped and funded, the Taliban mauled the French.
    I was there, i was at the intel briefings. I expected the French to address this to the Italians for this gross violation.

But in reality, nothing happened. The French government just denied it all back home.

The same is with us EU nations working with the Americans.
    Americans call you an ally, give you a smile and a hug.
    But as soon you dare to get in their way, you will stare down into one of their gun barrels.
    They are not allies, they are the forces from Rome and we Europeans are the Auxiliary's.
    Tools to be used for their Foreign Policy.

Conventionally, Russia can crush NATO's main forces in 48 hours. because that is what NATO's own confirmed projections state.
    The wildcards are EU's politicians dancing to Washington's every tune. That even will engage in unwinnable conflicts.

Personally speaking, since Russia launched the Denazification campaign in Ukraine i have supported them 100%.
    before that i was already on the side of the DPR/LPR as they where under Nazi assault with help of their NATO masters.
    Ever since my first deployment i learned the Western propaganda was all bullshit and there was a whole other world out there.
    Russians helped us in Afghanistan and later the Chinese in Africa.

The massive antonov/illushyn fleets landing at NATO bases. the MI-8's and MI-26's facilitating cargo to our NATO bases.
    Under fire if they needed to.
    What still angers me was the sub-human treatment of their crews. Like third rate citizens.
    If an damaged MI landed near a FOB they where to remain outside the gates until they where repaired.
    you can imagine how barbaric it is to leave an former soviet crew in Taliban Territory.
    We, as NATO just conveniently forgot all the Russian work to our mission in Afghanistan.

NATO is an organization that can never be trusted or believed at it's word.
    it is by itself an extension of U.S Foreign Policy.
    In this war in Ukraine, the only proper response is to eliminate it's assets together with it's Bandera Proxy's.

Russian special military operation in Ukraine #59 Img_6312

Also, in the meantime i was processing new vids Wink
    https://odysee.com/@airbornewolf:8?view=content

I really loved this one, made by an member of an RF MI-35.
    https://odysee.com/@airbornewolf:8/Vid-made-by-gunner-of-RF-MI-35:e

he opted to select fragments of the song.

"From under the cover of night darkness,
    From the black pit of terrible torment
    I thank all the gods
    For my unconquered spirit.

The path lies in the midst of evil and tears,
    The further path is not clear, let,
    But still difficulties and troubles
    As before, I am not afraid."

the full song is here:

https://youtu.be/Q1ok-mROmhM

Last edited by Airbornewolf on Fri Jul 12, 2024 2:25 am; edited 1 time in total

GarryB, psg, flamming_python, xeno, Big_Gazza, kvs, PapaDragon and like this post

VARGR198
    VARGR198

Post  VARGR198 Fri Jul 12, 2024 2:22 am

thegopnik wrote:Russian special military operation in Ukraine #59 17207410
    Honestly hilarious.

GarryB, flamming_python, Airbornewolf, Big_Gazza, kvs, PapaDragon, GunshipDemocracy and like this post

PapaDragon
    PapaDragon

Post  PapaDragon Fri Jul 12, 2024 6:17 am

President of USA just called president Putin courageous and determined in front of applauding NATO audience and by God, I agree with him

God bless America! thumbsup

GarryB, franco, flamming_python, Airbornewolf, Big_Gazza, GunshipDemocracy, JohninMK and like this post

Mir
    Mir

Post  Mir Fri Jul 12, 2024 9:20 am

The Schmuck Of The Year Award

Russian special military operation in Ukraine #59 0-fooa12

Big_Gazza, kvs, PapaDragon, Hole and ucmvulcan like this post

GarryB
    GarryB

Post  GarryB Fri Jul 12, 2024 9:29 am

lol, not sure what I said to deserve that, but ok. lool

You posted a video showing Kh-101 after Kh-101 flying in and hitting what it claimed was a hospital... put together by Kiev no doubt...

This is Kiev propaganda...

Big_Gazza, kvs, Hole and Broski like this post

Walther von Oldenburg
    Walther von Oldenburg

Post  Walther von Oldenburg Fri Jul 12, 2024 10:45 am

What's the numerical strength of the Russian grouping in the northern Kharkov region? Is it true that it's just 8,000 Russians versus 30,000 Ukrops or did the Russian contingent het significant reinforcements since the initial push?
    kvs
    kvs

Post  kvs Fri Jul 12, 2024 12:31 pm

Russians targeting civilian targets is cringe BS.   How many such incidents so far and what is the objective?   Simple spite and hate would mean that
    hundreds of missiles would have been sent at such targets in the last two years, in fact it would be even more effective to use FAB-3000 glide
    bombs on Kiev and other cities in very large numbers.   Maybe start a Dresden style firestorm...

The cringe BS is aimed at ignorant NATzO residents.   Russians hating Ukrainians would be like Russians hating themselves.   in 1897 they were one
    people across over 80% of post Soviet Ukraine.   Western Ukrainians are not the homogeneous population of Ukraine and are not really worth the
    sort of hate to engage random strikes on civilian targets outside of western Ukria.   This would be nothing more than a childish tantrum
    with no reason.   Russia is not losing and Russia is not a brain damage tantrum child.   It is obvious that this is Kiev regime propaganda.

GarryB, xeno, Big_Gazza, Hole, Mir, Broski and Belisarius like this post

Arkanghelsk
    Arkanghelsk

Post  Arkanghelsk Fri Jul 12, 2024 1:11 pm

Walther von Oldenburg wrote:What's the numerical strength of the Russian grouping in the northern Kharkov region? Is it true that it's just 8,000 Russians versus 30,000 Ukrops or did the Russian contingent het significant reinforcements since the initial push?

Russia has numerically a smaller force, but this never mattered due to the arms superiority on all categories

From artillery to bombs, even with smaller forces - Russia could still dominate the defending Ukrainian troops and still does in Donetsk for example with massive gains in New York, Pokrovsk and Toretsk directions

However in Volchansk - much is being written about the new AI white stork project by ex google CEO Eric Schmidt

Wargonzo, Romanov, Simplicius are all currently writing about this

The problem is, white stork is like Ukro version of Israeli lavender target system

They can use all the ISR data and feed it into these target discrimination hubs, which is then fed into the AI algorithm and used for targeting troop concentrations, vehicle parks, and other targets

The only way I see to defeat , is for Russias own AI systems to target the Ukrainian nodes where the info is being processed and stored

Meaning Russia should destroy data sites, cell repeating towers, and ultimately disable the satellite constellation above Ukraine that provides data to the AI FPV neural network

Ultimately this is something that should be taken seriously - but it’s not fatal

With the correct approach, the danger of AI from drones can be mitigated - but it requires the gloves off approach

In totality it seems that every development leads to this clause

Walther von Oldenburg likes this post

franco
    franco

Post  franco Fri Jul 12, 2024 4:57 pm

Summary of the Ministry of Defense of the Russian Federation on the progress of the special military operation (for the period from July 6 to July 12, 2024)

From July 6 to 12, the Armed Forces of the Russian Federation carried out 39 group strikes with high-precision long-range air and sea-based weapons, strike unmanned aerial vehicles, as a result of which they hit: enemy aviation bases, enterprises of the defense industry of Ukraine and energy facilities that provided their work, military equipment assembly shops, storage sites for unmanned boats and attack UAVs. The targets of the strikes have been achieved. All assigned objects are hit.

During the week, the units of the North group of forces improved their position along the front edge. The manpower and equipment of four formations of the Armed Forces of Ukraine, a marine brigade and three air defense brigades were defeated. 26 counterattacks of enemy assault groups were repelled. The losses of the Armed Forces amounted to up to 1,800 soldiers, two tanks, four armored combat vehicles, 22 vehicles, 34 field artillery guns, including eight M777 howitzers manufactured by the United States, as well as three electronic warfare stations.

As a result of successful actions, the units of the Zapad group of forces improved the tactical situation and defeated the formations of four mechanized, tank, assault and airmobile brigades of the Armed Forces of Ukraine, as well as three air defense brigades. We repelled three counterattacks by enemy assault groups. The Ukrainian Armed Forces lost up to 3,440 servicemen, five tanks, 14 armored combat vehicles, including two M113 armored personnel carriers manufactured by the United States, 47 vehicles, and 32 field artillery guns. In addition, 14 field ammunition depots were destroyed.

Units of the Southern Group of Troops defeated the manpower and equipment of five mechanized, motorized infantry, assault, mountain assault and two airborne assault brigades of the Armed Forces of Ukraine. Six counterattacks by enemy assault groups were repelled. The Ukrainian Armed Forces lost up to 4,380 military personnel, three tanks, four armored combat vehicles, 90 vehicles, 59 field artillery guns, 27 of them Western-made. Nine electronic warfare stations and 29 field ammunition depots were destroyed.

As a result of successful actions, units of the Center group of troops liberated the settlements of Sokol, Chigari, Yasnobrodovka and Voskhod of the Donetsk People's Republic in a week. In addition, the formations of six mechanized, two infantry brigades, as well as two air defense units were defeated. 38 counterattacks of enemy units were repelled. The losses of the Armed Forces of Ukraine during the specified period amounted to 2,785 military personnel, two tanks, including the M1A1 Abrams made by the United States, nine armored combat vehicles, including four Bradley infantry fighting vehicles made by the United States, 15 vehicles and 26 field artillery guns.

During the week, the units of the Vostok group of forces improved the tactical situation, defeated the manpower and equipment of the mechanized, two motorized infantry brigades of the Armed Forces of Ukraine, as well as three air defense brigades and National Guard units. Nine enemy counterattacks were repelled. The enemy lost up to 980 soldiers, a tank, nine armored combat vehicles, including two M113 armored personnel carriers manufactured in the United States, 40 vehicles, as well as 16 field artillery guns, of which ten were produced in NATO countries.

Units of the Dnepr group of forces defeated formations of two formations of the Armed Forces of Ukraine, a marine brigade, as well as four air defense brigades. Enemy losses amounted to up to 685 military personnel, an armored combat vehicle, 38 vehicles, 22 field artillery guns, eight of them M777 manufactured by the United States. In addition, six electronic warfare stations and six field ammunition depots were destroyed.

In a week, tactical aviation, unmanned aerial vehicles, missile troops and artillery of groups of troops of the Armed Forces of the Russian Federation destroyed: seven M142 HIMARS launchers manufactured by the United States, prepared for strikes on the territory of Crimea, together with foreign operators serving them; four launchers with radar of the S-300PS anti-aircraft missile system, three launchers installations with the radar of the HAWK anti-aircraft missile system manufactured in the USA and two launchers with the radar of the Patriot anti-aircraft missile system manufactured in the USA. Air defense systems shot down four ATACMS tactical missiles manufactured in the United States, three Storm Shadow cruise missiles manufactured in the United Kingdom, 17 guided Hammer bombs manufactured in France, a HARM anti-radar missile manufactured in the United States, 28 HIMARS rockets manufactured in the United States and Vampire Czech production, as well as 308 unmanned aerial vehicles.

During the week, 22 Ukrainian servicemen surrendered on the line of contact.

In total, since the beginning of the special military operation, 627 aircraft, 277 helicopters, 27536 unmanned aerial vehicles, 546 anti-aircraft missile systems, 16560 tanks and other armored combat vehicles, 1376 multiple rocket launchers, 11768 field artillery and mortars, 23597 units of special military vehicles have been destroyed.

https://function.mil.ru/news_page/country/more.htm?id=12520204@egNews

xeno, kvs, PapaDragon, zardof and Hole like this post

franco
    franco

Post  franco Fri Jul 12, 2024 4:59 pm

Russian MoD reports 14,070 Ukrainian casualties over the past 7 days.

psg, Big_Gazza, kvs, PapaDragon, zardof, Hole and Belisarius like this post

Gomig-21
    Gomig-21

Post  Gomig-21 Sat Jul 13, 2024 3:11 am

GarryB wrote:
    You posted a video showing Kh-101 after Kh-101 flying in and hitting what it claimed was a hospital... put together by Kiev no doubt...

That wasn't what he was busting my balls about. Apparently, I should've been aware that there are plenty of those CM precision strike clips out there since they've been conducting them since the start of the SMO.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Mon Sep 16, 2024 9:11 pm