Russia Defence Forum

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Military Forum for Russian and Global Defence Issues

+66
billybatts91
Manov
zare
owais.usmani
SolidarityWithRussia
bandit6
psg
Gomig-21
mr_hd
George1
Regular
mnztr
0nillie0
ucmvulcan
Backman
sepheronx
JohninMK
T-47
AlfaT8
Ispan
PapaDragon
Airbornewolf
Arrow
par far
thegopnik
Firebird
caveat emptor
TMA1
GunshipDemocracy
Werewolf
AMCXXL
Krepost
VARGR198
xeno
Belisarius
Mig-31BM2 Super Irbis-E
The-thing-next-door
Odin of Ossetia
kvs
Dr.Snufflebug
nomadski
ArgentinaGuard
lyle6
SeigSoloyvov
Walther von Oldenburg
Pincus Shain
Big_Gazza
Kiko
littlerabbit
Sprut-B
Broski
Sujoy
PhSt
Mir
Isos
higurashihougi
flamming_python
pavi
franco
Godric
d_taddei2
Arkanghelsk
Tolstoy
Hole
GarryB
ALAMO
70 posters

Russian special military operation in Ukraine #47

mnztr

Russian special military operation in Ukraine #47 - Page 28 Empty Re: Russian special military operation in Ukraine #47

Post  mnztr Wed Aug 23, 2023 3:49 pm

Sprut-B wrote:

Its wierd that guy seemed to know he was gonna get it in the last few moments. How would he know? the round is supersonic. Maybe it was a mortar. I guess if it was a 152mm there would be no video or screams.
    mnztr

Russian special military operation in Ukraine #47 - Page 28 Empty Re: Russian special military operation in Ukraine #47

Post  mnztr Wed Aug 23, 2023 3:55 pm

Backman wrote:Col Douglas Mcgregor made a point about the Abrams. The turbine engine is running full throttle all the time. This makes them glow like a candle on infrared sights. He said the infrared can be seen from low earth orbit

Col Doug does embellish things a bit. The tank does not run at full throttle all the time. BUT Turbines are notoriously inefficient at low load. So at idle they use about 40l/hour at idle and 120l/hour on road and 240;/hour off road. It takes about 6L just to start the MOFO.

GarryB and Mir like this post

PapaDragon
    PapaDragon

Post  PapaDragon Wed Aug 23, 2023 4:12 pm

Arkanghelsk wrote:
    PapaDragon wrote:
    Arrow wrote:Very interesting why they removed Surovikin?

Have you been living under a rock?

He is a military officer who committed high treason against his nation and people, he should have been hanged long ago

How did he betray anything? He saved the SMO from total failure
    He started bombing Ukraine, and razing things to the ground before the fag leadership decided to betray its own people because hohol lives matter
    Notice that the people who are the best at killing Ukrainians get removed from leadership positions
    Putin is running up a big check now: Mizintsev,  Teplinsky, Surovikin, Prigozhin
    Who the **** wants to fight for this midget ?

Color me unsurprised that a fùcking draft dodger doesn't understand the concept of chain of command

But what the fùck do I know, I just come from a country which didn't have a famine since the Ottoman Empire (probably even earlier...)

Odin of Ossetia dislikes this post

Arkanghelsk
    Arkanghelsk

Post  Arkanghelsk Wed Aug 23, 2023 4:17 pm

Putins delusions were on BRICS video for the world to see

He's saying the dollar is crashing while the ruble has appreciated to 95 per dollar, meanwhile Russian exports continue to fall - but the cheerleaders say: not to fret! We still sell to India at discounts!

Well when you don't export shit, besides grain for free, or oil at discounts, guess what? You have to devalue your currency, because it is worth nothing!

while the CBR raises rates to 12%...

China's economy has slowed down and is facing a crisis in real estate sector as they miss earnings targets

India is laughing at BRICS saying one thing and doing a complete 180

Brazil meanwhile is playing the same game as the Indians

BRICS was a failure, a glorified club , one of the prospective members - Argentina is considering using the dollar as the national currency, while Putin says dedollarization is inevitable , riddle me that one

But now I get the impression that China doesn't even care about BRICS, the only one crying about it is Putin, while Xi skips out on the whole thing lmao

Well I'd be pissed to if my neighbor ruined my economy to start a war to get NATO out, but proceeds to allow NATO into Finland and Ukraine

I mean what do you call F16s in Ukraine, Cruise missiles, tanks, and armored vehicles, and 120 billion dollars of aid?

So you fighting for some backwater village in Kupyansk means you are demilitarizing NATO? lol1 lol1 lol1

Odin of Ossetia and owais.usmani like this post

flamming_python, Manov, Backman and ucmvulcan dislike this post

sepheronx
    sepheronx

Post  sepheronx Wed Aug 23, 2023 4:20 pm

You flip flop too much.

Russia sells a lot more than just oil amd grains, but whatever.

GarryB, flamming_python, xeno, kvs, PapaDragon, GunshipDemocracy, littlerabbit and like this post

Arkanghelsk
    Arkanghelsk

Post  Arkanghelsk Wed Aug 23, 2023 4:26 pm

PapaDragon wrote:

Color me unsurprised that a fùcking draft dodger doesn't understand the concept of chain of command

But what the fùck do I know, I just come from a country which didn't have a famine since the Ottoman Empire (probably even earlier...)

lol1 lol1 lol1

I ain't the only one dude, guess what? There are no volunteers, which is why the great leader is considering mobilization at all

People are finding the routes to gtfo here

You know why?

Because 4 of the best professional generals in Russia, who were good at killing Ukrainians have been fired

And you know why? Because they wanted to end this quickly and level the Ukrainians

But they got fired, and in place of their strategy, we are supposed to get drafted and sent to a trench for 10+ months fighting Ukraine without counterbattery fire, without AD, without air support

Look at Klesheyevka, whole tank units are getting smoked , it's like Oskol 2022

So sorry for not following the chain of command, noone is going to if Putin is in charge

And noone wants to run the military anymore, being commander means having your hands tied behind your back and taking the blame so that Putin can looks good

That's why you don't let an asshole as president for 20 years, because he fancies himself Zhukov

Odin of Ossetia and owais.usmani like this post

flamming_python, Manov and Begome dislike this post

0nillie0
    0nillie0

Post  0nillie0 Wed Aug 23, 2023 4:27 pm

Looks like another doom cycle has started...

sepheronx, GarryB, flamming_python, xeno, Airbornewolf, kvs, wilhelm and like this post

sepheronx
    sepheronx

Post  sepheronx Wed Aug 23, 2023 4:29 pm

Arkanghelsk wrote:
    PapaDragon wrote:

lol1 lol1 lol1

I ain't the only one dude, guess what? There are no volunteers, which is why the great leader is considering mobilization at all

People are finding the routes to gtfo here

You know why?

Because 4 of the best professional generals in Russia, who were good at killing Ukrainians have been fired

And you know why? Because they wanted to end this quickly and level the Ukrainians

But they got fired, and in place of their strategy, we are supposed to get drafted and sent to a trench for 10+ months fighting Ukraine without counterbattery fire, without AD, without air support

Look at Klesheyevka, whole tank units are getting smoked , it's like Oskol 2022

So sorry for not following the chain of command, noone is going to if Putin is in charge

And noone wants to run the military anymore, being commander means having your hands tied behind your back and taking the blame so that Putin can looks good

That's why you don't let an asshole as president for 20 years, because he fancies himself Zhukov

So, you are saying the Russian government is lying about volunteers? Can you back up your claims with actual data?

GarryB, flamming_python, xeno, kvs, Hole, Begome, Mir and Belisarius like this post

Backman
    Backman

Post  Backman Wed Aug 23, 2023 4:37 pm

0nillie0 wrote:Looks like another doom cycle has started...

Yep. The simpering doom cucks are all over telegram with their hair on fire. No wonder Ukraine puts so much effort into sneaky but irrelevant propaganda attacks.

Attacks involving one dingy boat and a drone aren't going to be easy to prevent. Nor do they amount to anything

GarryB, flamming_python, Big_Gazza, kvs, GunshipDemocracy, Hole, Mir and Belisarius like this post

Arkanghelsk
    Arkanghelsk

Post  Arkanghelsk Wed Aug 23, 2023 4:44 pm

sepheronx wrote:

So, you are saying the Russian government is lying about volunteers?  Can you back up your claims with actual data?

How about look at the law on mobilization which was signed into law a month ago?

Draft age increased 18-29 years

Fines increased 30,000-500,000 rubles

Digital summons system to prevent leaving Russia

Yes these are done because there are 40,000 volunteers dying to sign up every month

Including shoigus own fucking son in law

Odin of Ossetia likes this post

sepheronx
    sepheronx

Post  sepheronx Wed Aug 23, 2023 4:50 pm

You are aware lots of countries have laws regarding draft dodgers and draft ages?

So all those videos of volunteer groups in telegram from Intel Slava and rybar and alike are all fake?

Sometimes I wonder about you.  One minute you are saying one thing and urah urah, then next you are talking about everyone fleeing Russia, Russia broke no money, Russia dying, etc etc.  I have more consistency in my shit than you do in an argument,

Now, I ask again, what's your proof? Is there a current mobilization? How many people fled russia since?

GarryB, franco, flamming_python, xeno, kvs, PapaDragon, GunshipDemocracy and like this post

Odin of Ossetia
    Odin of Ossetia

Post  Odin of Ossetia Wed Aug 23, 2023 5:28 pm

Arkanghelsk wrote:
    sepheronx wrote:

So, you are saying the Russian government is lying about volunteers?  Can you back up your claims with actual data?

How about look at the law on mobilization which was signed into law a month ago?

Draft age increased 18-29 years

Fines increased 30,000-500,000 rubles

Digital summons system to prevent leaving Russia

Yes these are done because there are 40,000 volunteers dying to sign up every month

Including shoigus own fucking son in law

I think Putin is an ethnic Ukrainian, otherwise why would he behave like this? It is not even known for certain who his parents really are. His own behavior and policies are strangely very soft on the Ukrainians and on Ukraine.

Shoigu is only following Putin's deranged orders.

This has been ongoing for years, but with the start of the Special Military Operation it has become even more evident.

https://asaland.proboards.com/thread/302/ukraine-participated-invasion-south-ossetia

And how do you explain the recent arrest of Girkin/Strelkov? What is he really even guilty of? I have no idea!

And the murders of some of the key leaders of the New Russia Uprising which started in 2014.

Putin to me is not above suspicion, in fact he is one of the main suspects.

Russia and the Russians are literally screwed by his so-called "leadership".

I am not surprised at all that so few want to volunteer to fight, who in his sane mind would want to fight for such a "leader"?

I wish Russia had a much better leader.

And there are also other factors, like the huge wealth disparity.

Arkanghelsk likes this post

xeno, Manov, zardof and Broski dislike this post

ArgentinaGuard

Post  ArgentinaGuard Wed Aug 23, 2023 6:04 pm

Arkanghelsk wrote:Putins delusions were on BRICS video for the world to see

He's saying the dollar is crashing while the ruble has appreciated to 95 per dollar, meanwhile Russian exports continue to fall - but the cheerleaders say: not to fret! We still sell to India at discounts!

Well when you don't export shit, besides grain for free, or oil at discounts, guess what? You have to devalue your currency, because it is worth nothing!

China's economy has slowed down and is facing a crisis in real estate sector as they miss earnings targets

BRICS was a failure, a glorified club , one of the prospective members - Argentina is considering using the dollar as the national currency, while Putin says dedollarization is inevitable , riddle me that one

But now I get the impression that China doesn't even care about BRICS, the only one crying about it is Putin, while Xi skips out on the whole thing lmao

Well I'd be pissed to if my neighbor ruined my economy to start a war to get NATO out, but proceeds to allow NATO into Finland and Ukraine

I mean what do you call F16s in Ukraine, Cruise missiles, tanks, and armored vehicles, and 120 billion dollars of aid?

So you fighting for some backwater village in Kupyansk means you are demilitarizing NATO? lol1 lol1 lol1

lol In Argentina everyone is against dollarization. Precisely, it means that you lose sovereignty. Only the stupid can think that this will work. They present the dollar as a salvation. An unbacked currency that is losing weight everywhereWhat people care about is inflation, which was promoted by this left-wing populist government. Those who promote dollarization are people who have their assets in that currency. Everyone talks about the dollar but very few have dollars.

Last edited by ArgentinaGuard on Wed Aug 23, 2023 6:13 pm; edited 1 time in total

GarryB likes this post

ArgentinaGuard

Post  ArgentinaGuard Wed Aug 23, 2023 6:21 pm

Ukrainian services (run by a monkey) have just destroyed 2 T22s from their own territory (planes that are not abundant in Russia) but the Russian air force is concerned about Wagner's leader. I am beginning to believe that in Russia they are all idiots and unintelligent.

Last edited by ArgentinaGuard on Wed Aug 23, 2023 6:25 pm; edited 1 time in total

owais.usmani likes this post

Backman dislikes this post

Arkanghelsk
    Arkanghelsk

Post  Arkanghelsk Wed Aug 23, 2023 6:25 pm

ArgentinaGuard wrote:Ukrainian services (run by a monkey) have just destroyed 2 T22s from their own territory (which is not something that Russia cares about) but the Russian air force is concerned about Wagner's leader. I am beginning to believe that in Russia they are all idiots and unintelligent.

lol1 it would be funny,  if not so tragically disturbing that we are run by the most incompetent people on earth

But you aren't the only one

We are the laughing stock of:

India - laughs at our space program, robs us on oil
    China - literally skipped our BRICS speech
    Brazil - generally doesn't give a **** about us
    South Africa - threatened to arrest the despot

Let us not speak of the west now, let us stick with the ridicule we receive from our own partners

Manov, Backman and Broski dislike this post

ArgentinaGuard

Post  ArgentinaGuard Wed Aug 23, 2023 6:33 pm

Arkanghelsk wrote:
    ArgentinaGuard wrote:Ukrainian services (run by a monkey) have just destroyed 2 T22s from their own territory (which is not something that Russia cares about) but the Russian air force is concerned about Wagner's leader. I am beginning to believe that in Russia they are all idiots and unintelligent.

lol1 it would be funny,  if not so tragically disturbing that we are run by the most incompetent people on earth

But you aren't the only one

We are the laughing stock of:

India - laughs at our space program, robs us on oil
    China - literally skipped our BRICS speech
    Brazil - generally doesn't give a **** about us
    South Africa - threatened to arrest the despot

Let us not speak of the west now, let us stick with the ridicule we receive from our own partners

I think that the Slavs have a great fighting spirit and discipline, but they lack leadership and intelligence. They need to wake up from their nap. Spanish or Italian immigration would have done them good, as did the French or the Germans and English (thanks to the Roman occupation).

The French would have been swept out of world history if it hadn't been for the Italian genius of Napoleon. Latino peoples are lazy, scoundrels but intelligent. The Russians are disciplined, dedicated but stubborn and without leadership.

Backman
    Backman

Post  Backman Wed Aug 23, 2023 6:47 pm

^ Look at these 2 tossers. The war is lost , because of Ukraines irrelevant propaganda attacks 

Oh and Slavs havs low IQ.

GarryB, flamming_python, xeno, Airbornewolf, PapaDragon, GunshipDemocracy, Sprut-B and like this post

Backman
    Backman

Post  Backman Wed Aug 23, 2023 7:08 pm

Fighter Bomber is saying that the whole story about the Russian helicopter that got lost and landed in ukraine is all fake ? Or parts of it . I dunno

Translation 

Khokhols, expectedly and predictably excited.
    And, as expected, they began to carry garbage about a half-year cunning plan, a crew family in Ukraine and a helicopter in Kyiv.
    The photo is actually the same helicopter.
    He landed in the Kharkov region, near the village of Poltava.
    The cabin of the crests was urgently cut off in the photo so that the shot blister would not get into the frame. Although they could have patched up in these weeks. Apparently we almost didn’t have time, we had to spread what we have.
    But even here, where the board is sooty, oil foam and oil drips from a broken hydraulic fluid are visible, and the bullet hole on the right, sliding blister was not covered up.

Stupid crests unwound their "cunning plan" with this one photo.

The families and loved ones of the crew members are in direct contact with me almost all the time.
    All of them are in Russia.

GarryB, GunshipDemocracy, Hole, Mir and Belisarius like this post

Dr.Snufflebug

Post  Dr.Snufflebug Wed Aug 23, 2023 7:37 pm

So the crew did get away? All good, then.
    Manov
    Manov

Post  Manov Wed Aug 23, 2023 7:38 pm

Too much crying, dooming like a child. Russia will win, it is an axiom, and this is a brutal war the world has not seen before (technollogically speaking), so dont think this will be easy, nice or cute. It is god awfull, and the ukranian army is being destroyed. There will be no miracle that save it, west will not enter, even after all their propaganda, and the economy is shifting around the world, it is a FACT.

Maybe the anxiety is consuming some members.

Be patient, and if you want to cry, do it, but man dont fill this page with tears of anxiety when there so much show to deal with.

GarryB, franco, flamming_python, kvs, GunshipDemocracy, JohninMK, Sprut-B and like this post

Kiko
    Kiko

Post  Kiko Wed Aug 23, 2023 7:48 pm

Buena, Manov! Swell, Manov!

GarryB, flamming_python, Manov and Mir like this post

billybatts91
    billybatts91

Post  billybatts91 Wed Aug 23, 2023 8:00 pm

Putin is such a failure as leader during this war. An embarrassment. Chaos at home and a stalled campaign in Ukraine while NATO weaponry is being pumped in with no signs of slowing down. Ukraine will keep throwing cannon fodder but they’re obviously more motivated than the Russians and that will hurt Russia in the long term. Soldiers for Russia after a while will grow tired of this failed and pointless strategy that Putin and co. are currently enacting. There’s very little forward action, no large scale offensives planned to smash these nazis and take back rightful Russian lands. Anybody at this point who thinks Russia will somehow turn this around and start destroying the Ukrainians while moving rapidly towards Nikolaev and Odessa is delusional. Russia can’t even liberate the whole of Donetsk yet, more than a year after real fighting began. Putin, on purpose, is not doing what he’s supposed to do to win this war. He has no strategy for real victory, he wants a stalemate and then some BS “peace negotiations” to freeze the conflict. But that would not be a win for Russia, not even close. That would just pause the war for a while, giving Ukraine and NATO enough time to make Ukraine into an even more formidable foe, a porcupine if you will, that would restart the war all over again in the near future. The fake “Minsk negotiations/agreements” showed this tactic and it worked for NATO and Ukraine, they’ll do the same crap again but with more effect this time. What would Russia gain from that? Any deal signed right now will not end the war, it would just pause it to Russia’s detriment. The only way this would end in a victory for Russia is for the complete destruction of the Ukrainian army, taking over the whole of Novorossiya in the south, cutting off Ukrainian access to the sea and forcing Ukraine to completely surrender/accept defeat and loss of these territories to Russia. Anything else is a failure and a waste of time. As of now the trajectory of where this campaign is headed does not look good for Russia in my opinion. Drastic changes to the strategy of this military operation are needed but I doubt Putin is the guy who can pivot in a more successful direction. He’s a bad war-time leader, that much is clear, but what can you expect from a lawyer like him in this time of war? Not much. He can read as many books on war/history as he likes while cooped up in his palace, he’ll still make crap decisions because he’s not fit to lead his country at this time.

psg, xeno and Broski dislike this post

flamming_python
    flamming_python

Post  flamming_python Wed Aug 23, 2023 8:07 pm

Arkanghelsk wrote:Putins delusions were on BRICS video for the world to see

Here it comes, the rationalization for you switching sides or dodging the draft or escaping to some Thailand with your money or whatever

Spare us, we don't care

sepheronx, GarryB, psg, Airbornewolf, wilhelm, PapaDragon, GunshipDemocracy and like this post

Dr.Snufflebug

Post  Dr.Snufflebug Wed Aug 23, 2023 8:18 pm

There is no "chaos at home". Russian society doesn't give two shits about it.

It's kind of funny that russophile fanboys elsewhere are going nuts. Just calm down, for Christs sake. You're no better than the clueless UA fanboys.

Don't adopt the zrada/peremora cycle. That should be a UA thing, and a laughing stock.

Last edited by Dr.Snufflebug on Wed Aug 23, 2023 8:20 pm; edited 1 time in total

sepheronx, GarryB, flamming_python, xeno, kvs, GunshipDemocracy, JohninMK and like this post

thegopnik
    thegopnik

Post  thegopnik Wed Aug 23, 2023 8:25 pm

Are we even sure it was an s-300 or s-400 and not some random vehicle blowing up? I don't want people to go mis-identify an su-57 was shot down with an f-16 when it was a su-27.

GarryB, Belisarius and ucmvulcan like this post

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Mon Sep 16, 2024 7:20 pm