Russia Defence Forum

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Military Forum for Russian and Global Defence Issues

+52
Hannibal Barca
Ispan
pavi
Arsenic
par far
bandit6
d_taddei2
Odin of Ossetia
Big_Gazza
Sujoy
Krepost
marcellogo
LMFS
Rodion_Romanovic
Arkanghelsk
mr_hd
billybatts91
Eugenio Argentina
Scorpius
Belisarius
Kiko
ArgentinaGuard
Broski
famschopman
lancelot
kvs
sepheronx
mnztr
Mir
Karl Haushofer
SeigSoloyvov
caveat emptor
owais.usmani
franco
PapaDragon
nomadski
flamming_python
JohninMK
PhSt
Isos
Firebird
lyle6
Arrow
GarryB
Backman
Regular
Hole
ucmvulcan
The-thing-next-door
higurashihougi
GunshipDemocracy
ALAMO
56 posters

Russian special military operation in Ukraine #61

PapaDragon
    PapaDragon

Russian special military operation in Ukraine #61 - Page 3 Empty Re: Russian special military operation in Ukraine #61

Post  PapaDragon Wed Sep 18, 2024 11:17 am

On a proper website instead of dogshit ones:

I do have to say that this was absolutely beautiful looking kaboom, I love how you can see the sound moving towards you

Shame it wasn't during the day like one in Beirut

Oh and yeah, that whole place is gone, anyone saying otherwise is eating copium flavored shit

JohninMK and lyle6 like this post

Firebird, Big_Gazza and ucmvulcan dislike this post

Arrow

Russian special military operation in Ukraine #61 - Page 3 Empty Re: Russian special military operation in Ukraine #61

Post  Arrow Wed Sep 18, 2024 11:54 am

In total, it was an explosion with a power of several to several dozen kilotons.
    ucmvulcan
    ucmvulcan

Post  ucmvulcan Wed Sep 18, 2024 12:34 pm

I am hearing some 300 rockets were taken out, Putin has got to respond to this one now. The entire eastern flank of NATO has got to cease to exist. These chihuahuas have got to learn that if you are saying you are not in an active war that means exactly that. If you are launching attacks from your territory then you must suffer the consequences.

Big_Gazza and The-thing-next-door like this post

lyle6
    lyle6

Post  lyle6 Wed Sep 18, 2024 12:44 pm

China, North Korea, and even fucking Iran is pumping up the nukes and delivery warheads. Of course Russia is massively expanding its already overkill arsenal.

If you know this you know what Putin's true red line is.
    caveat emptor
    caveat emptor

Post  caveat emptor Wed Sep 18, 2024 1:01 pm

Pics from MAXAR. In the next few days, it will be known if any hangars were left after the attack. Western part (left part in the pic) of the ammunition storage base was old, from Soviet period. In HD sat pics many boxes of ammo can be seen stored under the open skies, even some in the new part (right or eastern part).

Russian special military operation in Ukraine #61 - Page 3 16724910

Russian special military operation in Ukraine #61 - Page 3 16724911

franco and JohninMK like this post

Backman dislikes this post

Karl Haushofer

Post  Karl Haushofer Wed Sep 18, 2024 1:10 pm

ucmvulcan wrote:Putin has got to respond to this one now.

Why would he respond now when his entire history as a leader of the Russian nation is a long list of non-retaliation after another?

I quit being emotionally involved in Russia's success for this reason. It is too taxing for your psyche to always be at the receiving end. To be the one who is always taking the punches (and kicks under the belt). To be the one who is always the one humiliated.

Now I am just an observer. It took a few years to shed off the emotional side but I guess I am fine now. Tver explosion seems to have been a big military loss for Russia but it did nothing for me. Not hate, not anger. Just a mild disappointment.

owais.usmani likes this post

Rodion_Romanovic dislikes this post

ucmvulcan
    ucmvulcan

Post  ucmvulcan Wed Sep 18, 2024 1:16 pm

Why would he respond now when his entire history as a leader of the Russian nation is a long list of non-retaliation after another?

I quit being emotionally involved in Russia's success for this reason. It is too taxing for your psyche to always be at the receiving end. To be the one who is always taking the punches (and kicks under the belt). To be the one who is always the one humiliated.

Now I am just an observer. It took a few years to shed off the emotional side but I guess I am fine now.  Tver explosion seems to have been a big military loss for Russia but it did nothing for me. Not hate, not anger. Just a mild disappointment.

Most of the other crap Ukraine has done has not really had an impact on the war.  Moskva and the landing ships? They were old.  Air force bases? They didn't destroy that much equipment.  Over the horizon radars? Those were back up in days.  Nordstream? That actually hurts the Eurotrash far more than it helps.
    Kerch Bridge, various terror attacks? Sad, but so what.  Invasion of Kursk that got cleaned out? PR stunt.  Ultimately these actions showed an amateurish stupidity.  Actually hitting large munitions dumps and major military installations? That shows a competence.

Evil stupid can actually be entertaining.  Evil competent or evil smart? That would be a terrible development. Also, these recent attacks show direct participation by NATO members. If Putin does not punch back hard now they will hit Moscow, Petersburg, Volgograd, Murmansk etc and they will escalate. Again if you want to send weapons and advisers to a nation at war? Okay that is bad, but it is not direct involvement. When you are launching attacks yourself? You have gotten directly involved.

Last edited by ucmvulcan on Wed Sep 18, 2024 1:25 pm; edited 1 time in total

GarryB likes this post

Karl Haushofer

Post  Karl Haushofer Wed Sep 18, 2024 1:23 pm

ucmvulcan wrote:Most of the other crap Ukraine has done has not really had an impact on the war.  Moskva and the landing ships? They were old.  Air force bases? They didn't destroy that much equipment.  Over the horizon radars? Those were back up in days.  Nordstream? That actually hurts the Eurotrash far more than it helps.
    Kerch Bridge, various terror attacks? Sad, but so what.  Invasion of Kursk that got cleaned out? PR stunt.  Ultimately these actions showed an amateurish stupidity.  Actually hitting large munitions dumps and major military installations? That shows a competence.

Evil stupid can actually be entertaining.  Evil competent or evil smart? That would be a terrible development

Crocus hall massacre was also arranged by Ukraine. What was Russia's reaction to that? A complete non-retaliation. Hundreds of innocent civilians were massacred.

In order to garner respect you have to defend itself. Putin should have learned this in schoolyard and streets of Leningrad.

I cannot understand what he thinks he can win by letting Russia to be humiliated.

I have removed the conversation above... I wont do that again... message to everyone... post conversations or long posts for tiny replies and expect to get a time out. GarryB

ucmvulcan
    ucmvulcan

Post  ucmvulcan Wed Sep 18, 2024 1:31 pm

In regards to Crocus, civilian dead in war is lamentable but again a US destruction of state dept/Pentagram/CIA trained and operated terror cell is not direct involvement. Nor does it impact the course of the war. However, when you let people who mean to do you harm launch attacks from their territories when they say they are not directly involved without reprisal then you pave the way for escalation. Civilians in Finland and the Baltic banana republics should not be targeted, but their air force bases and munitions dumps better be, but after and only after you meet with the press and have your ambassadors and backdoor channels talking so that they know that article v does not apply.

GarryB likes this post

Karl Haushofer

Post  Karl Haushofer Wed Sep 18, 2024 1:40 pm

ucmvulcan wrote:In regards to Crocus, civilian dead in war is lamentable but again a US destruction of state dept/Pentagram/CIA trained and operated terror cell is not direct involvement.  Nor does it impact the course of the war.  However, when you let people who mean to do you harm launch attacks from their territories when they say they are not directly involved without reprisal then you pave the way for escalation.  Civilians in Finland and the Baltic banana republics should not be targeted, but their air force bases and munitions dumps better be, but after and only after you meet with the press and have your ambassadors and backdoor channels talking so that they know that article v does not apply.  

You waste your energy here. Putin will do nothing. You know it too.

lyle6
    lyle6

Post  lyle6 Wed Sep 18, 2024 1:46 pm

Karl Haushofer wrote:
    Crocus hall massacre was also arranged by Ukraine. What was Russia's reaction to that? A complete non-retaliation. Hundreds of innocent civilians were massacred.

In order to garner respect you have to defend itself. Putin should have learned this in schoolyard and streets of Leningrad.

I cannot understand what he thinks he can win by letting Russia to be humiliated.

The Russian capacity for endurance borders on the superhuman. That's why they will win.

You're a German. When you lose you shoot yourself in the head.

sepheronx, GarryB, Big_Gazza, kvs, Hole and Scorpius like this post

Karl Haushofer

Post  Karl Haushofer Wed Sep 18, 2024 1:48 pm

lyle6 wrote:
    Karl Haushofer wrote:

The Russian capacity for endurance borders on the superhuman. That's why they will win.

You're a German. When you lose you shoot yourself in the head.

I am not a German.

And please explain what Russia wins by letting NATO target it without retaliation?

lyle6
    lyle6

Post  lyle6 Wed Sep 18, 2024 1:51 pm

Karl Haushofer wrote:
    I am not a German.

And please explain what Russia wins by letting NATO target it without retaliation?
    Math.

Russia starts a nuclear war today. Arsenals are roughly parity - both sides lose.

Revisit the equation after 5 years and Russia and her allies have up to 10 times the nuclear weapons.

Checkmate.

That's why Putin calls it the red line. During the age of musket, the British infantry were infamous for slowly marching in formation, line abreast, and steadily absorbing fires from their opponents all the while. They will only fire when they could see the whites of the enemies eyes and 9/10 when they finally return fire the shock is enough to cause a rout. Then they put on the bayonets...

Last edited by lyle6 on Wed Sep 18, 2024 1:56 pm; edited 1 time in total

GarryB and Scorpius like this post

caveat emptor
    caveat emptor

Post  caveat emptor Wed Sep 18, 2024 1:55 pm

lyle6 wrote:

Let me paraphrase Serbian proverb: It is easy to hit thorns with someone else's dick.
    That sums up your message pretty well.
    lyle6
    lyle6

Post  lyle6 Wed Sep 18, 2024 1:58 pm

caveat emptor wrote:
    Let me paraphrase Serbian proverb: It is easy to hit thorns with someone else's dick.
    That sums up your message pretty well.
    I know history. Serbian too. When the going gets tough you offer up your boys to the Ottomans for use as catamites or janissaries to oppress their brothers and fathers with.
    caveat emptor
    caveat emptor

Post  caveat emptor Wed Sep 18, 2024 2:17 pm

lyle6 wrote:
    I know history. Serbian too. When the going gets tough you offer up your boys to the Ottomans for use as catamites or janissaries to oppress their brothers and fathers with.

You offer your woman today, in 2024, to every Tom, Dick or Larry, and any other sexual deviant on this planet, to be used as cum dumps. Voluntarily, without need for going to get tough.
    But, i don't hold it against you. It is, what it is. Russian special military operation in Ukraine #61 - Page 3 1f618
    lyle6
    lyle6

Post  lyle6 Wed Sep 18, 2024 2:20 pm

caveat emptor wrote:
    You offer your woman today, in 2024, to every Tom, Dick or Larry, and any other sexual deviant on this planet, to be used as cum dumps. Voluntarily, without need for going to get tough.
    But, i don't hold it against you. It is, what it is. Russian special military operation in Ukraine #61 - Page 3 1f618
    They're called whores. Going to lie and tell me you don't have those either? Razz
    Mir
    Mir

Post  Mir Wed Sep 18, 2024 2:33 pm

Russia has just announced that it's nuclear test facility is ready. I have a feeling it's not going to be needed any time soon! Rolling Eyes

The next couple of days should be quite interesting What a Face

GarryB, GunshipDemocracy and lancelot like this post

ALAMO

Post  ALAMO Wed Sep 18, 2024 3:17 pm

lyle6 wrote:
    They're called whores. Going to lie and tell me you don't have those either? Razz

You can clearly see that he has perfectly nothing better to strike you back, which summarizes quite fine the thesis of cockroaches coming out Laughing Laughing Laughing

Honestly, I am quite surprised that only those pathetic few tries to form a caravan out there Laughing Laughing Laughing
    They are low even in decrypting the reality Very Happy

Scorpius likes this post

franco
    franco

Post  franco Wed Sep 18, 2024 4:00 pm

Infographic on tanks transferred to Ukraine. Since 2022, 864 tanks have been promised to Kiev and 589 have been delivered by partners.

https://x.com/Zlatti_71/status/1836469863487082729

GarryB, kvs and lancelot like this post

mnztr

Post  mnztr Wed Sep 18, 2024 4:07 pm

That is a pretty massive loss, 300 Iskandars, that is at least 3-4m at full rate production. What negligent fool left them out in the open and did not distribute them, knowing NATO is watching and Ukraine does have drones that can strike? Treasonous negligence

ALAMO

Post  ALAMO Wed Sep 18, 2024 4:11 pm

franco wrote:Infographic on tanks transferred to Ukraine. Since 2022, 864 tanks have been promised to Kiev and 589 have been delivered by partners.

https://x.com/Zlatti_71/status/1836469863487082729

This corresponds 100% with my estimations made in the thread.
    I will say more. There is nothing left here. If the muricans won't open wide the gate of M1 deposit, there is NOTHING left. I feel sounding sort of Scott Ritter now Laughing but seriously ...
    Poland is out of the business - and we have been the hub to dig into.
    NO-THING-LEFT.

GarryB and JohninMK like this post

flamming_python
    flamming_python

Post  flamming_python Wed Sep 18, 2024 4:23 pm

mnztr wrote:That is a pretty massive loss, 300 Iskandars, that is at least 3-4m at full rate production. What negligent fool left them out in the open and did not distribute them, knowing NATO is watching and Ukraine does have drones that can strike? Treasonous negligence

300 Iskanders? Ouch!

But what's the source?
    We should be careful about trusting any old claim. There are also claims circulating that the Ukrainians actually launched JASSMs from their F-16s, with bunker-busting munitions, and that's why they managed to hit where the depot was vulnerable. But without confirmation or more info none of these claims hold any more water than any other

But supposing it's true, I'm starting to think it's a lost cause. Putin needs to go full Stalin on these wastes of oxygen but he's never going to. Really the more I watch this whole war, the more I understand why Stalin did everything that he did.

Anyway we should be thankful that personnel weren't lost, or at least that's what they're implying. Doesn't matter how many missiles they took out, Russia has the capability to produce as many as needed, and it's not running out of money either.

Last edited by flamming_python on Wed Sep 18, 2024 4:27 pm; edited 2 times in total

GunshipDemocracy likes this post

Hole
    Hole

Post  Hole Wed Sep 18, 2024 4:24 pm

He will do nothing.
    He will do the same as before: winning the SMO against Banderites and NATO.
    After that Russia can put troops at the borders of Romania and Hungary again.

But what's the source?
    Some dude on the net pulling numbers out of his ass.
    Or Rybar repeating western propaganda.

sepheronx, GarryB, flamming_python, kvs, GunshipDemocracy, lancelot, Broski and Belisarius like this post

ALAMO

Post  ALAMO Wed Sep 18, 2024 4:34 pm

flamming_python wrote:Putin needs to go full Stalin on these wastes of oxygen but he's never going to.

It is rather more into you need to be more sober to comment shit.
    Your country is doing a WWIII.
    Without you even noticing Laughing
    Sure you need Stalin - he would take up your ass in arms.
    REALLY think about your wishes outcome Twisted Evil

GunshipDemocracy, Hole, Scorpius and Broski like this post

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Wed Oct 16, 2024 9:27 am