Russia Defence Forum

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Military Forum for Russian and Global Defence Issues

+76
Airbornewolf
mack8
KiloGolf
Oguzhanoz
sweartome123
Odin of Ossetia
Rmf
wilhelm
VladimirSahin
ahmedfire
Walther von Oldenburg
ShahryarHedayatiSHBA
JohnSnow
Big_Gazza
GunshipDemocracy
Giulio
Morpheus Eberhardt
BTRfan
kvs
higurashihougi
franco
Pirey
ExBeobachter1987
Regular
par far
Shadåw
Kimppis
PapaDragon
Dima
Svyatoslavich
Neutrality
headshot69
arpakola
Bolt
sepheronx
Project Canada
Godric
Monarchist
VBCI
Siempre_Leal
ultron
Erk
zorobabel
TheArmenian
iraqidabab
Fred333
whir
Acheron
ali.a.r
milforum.net
GarryB
Werewolf
auslander
Khepesh
Shitheads
max steel
SturmGuard
d_taddei2
Rodinazombie
Cyberspec
Cowboy's daughter
George1
Kadmos45
Vann7
JohninMK
OminousSpudd
flamming_python
Karl Haushofer
Firebird
marat
zg18
ult
Zivo
KoTeMoRe
BKP
Mustafa
80 posters

Russian Su-24 shootdown by Turkish Air Force F-16 fighter

Russian Su-24 shootdown by Turkish Air Force F-16 fighter  - Page 32 Empty Re: Russian Su-24 shootdown by Turkish Air Force F-16 fighter

Post  Guest Sat Nov 28, 2015 7:28 pm

Oguzhanoz wrote:page 1.
    Each NATO
    nation is thus fIree to conduct armed interception of unidentified aircraft if
    it so desires.

I read page 3. But theese are for "peace time" strategies.There is a war at south of the border right now.Theoretically a syrian pilot can hijack the plane and traspass Turkish airspace or isis or anyone.
    Turkey announced that it set its view of threat to "war" after f/4 is shot down 2-3 years ago,so it started to urge planes to 10 miles away from border.
    I am not supporting anything,just my ideas.

1. It is peace time, Turkey is not in war with Syria
    2. There is war OUTSIDE your borders
    3. Armed interception, not shooting it down, every country has right for armed interception of whatever they desire, but that is not what Turkey did
    4. F4 was shot in Syrian teritory

Russian Su-24 shootdown by Turkish Air Force F-16 fighter  - Page 32 Empty Re: Russian Su-24 shootdown by Turkish Air Force F-16 fighter

Post  Guest Sat Nov 28, 2015 7:32 pm

Oguzhanoz wrote:I heared about the Russian economic limitations for Turkey.
    Can anyone make an analysis ?
    I think Russia has the cards of Tourists and Gas. Vegetables and construction works can be replaceable.
    What do you think about it ?

Tourist can go to dozen of other destinations, Greece, Montenegro, Croatia, Italy, Romania, Bulgaria, Crimea.. those with deeper pockets Morocco, UAE, Singapore, Cuba, South America...

Construction workers from almost whole globe work in Russia, most notably China, Uzbekistan, Serbia, replacing those is not much of an issue.

Vegetables and fruits..well...Greece is now allowed to export to Russia, it should be just fine.
    Oguzhanoz
    Oguzhanoz

Post  Oguzhanoz Sat Nov 28, 2015 7:40 pm

Well i mean,
    Yea tourists are coming to Turkey but,most of to hotel owners in Antalya is Russian.I also worked some of those hotels.And tour agencies are Russian.
    This year less Russian came than the previous year but european tourists filled the gap.
    I think this economic things will harm both countries,but surely there needed to be done something.However this plane shoot thing done,Russia should do something to show to its people.In return Turkish government will do some things to,we will just see.
    KoTeMoRe
    KoTeMoRe

Post  KoTeMoRe Sat Nov 28, 2015 7:41 pm

Militarov wrote:
    I think Russia has the cards of Tourists and Gas. Vegetables and construction works can be replaceable.

Tourist can go to dozen of other destinations, Greece, Montenegro, Croatia, Italy, Romania, Bulgaria, Crimea.. those with deeper pockets Morocco, UAE, Singapore, Cuba, South America...

Construction workers from almost whole globe work in Russia, most notably China, Uzbekistan, Serbia, replacing those is not much of an issue.

Vegetables and fruits..well...Greece is now allowed to export to Russia, it should be just fine.

Morocco, was criticized for its seal to replace Turkey on Russian market.

Turkish Olive oil producers going to get hammered.
    Oguzhanoz
    Oguzhanoz

Post  Oguzhanoz Sat Nov 28, 2015 7:46 pm

Theese politics look a little bit harsch.
    Well it looks like it is not prepared in 3 days or did ?There can always be found new markets for small jobs,real areas are gas and nuclear relationship.
    PapaDragon
    PapaDragon

Post  PapaDragon Sat Nov 28, 2015 7:52 pm

Oguzhanoz wrote:Theese politics look a little bit harsch.
    Well it looks like it is not prepared in 3 days or did ?There can always be found new markets for small jobs,real areas are gas and nuclear relationship.

Like EU did? lol1

Gas and nuke? Kiss those goodbye by default.
    Mustafa
    Mustafa

Post  Mustafa Sat Nov 28, 2015 7:55 pm

KoTeMoRe wrote:
    Militarov wrote:

You aren´t an expert in olive oil i guess. The harvest in last and this year was very bad. Prices are extremly high, because very high demand in italy. If you buy it or italy takes it are totally irrelevant.
    Neutrality
    Neutrality

Post  Neutrality Sat Nov 28, 2015 7:56 pm

Oguzhanoz wrote:However this plane shoot thing done,Russia should do something to show to its people.In return Turkish government will do some things to,we will just see.

To show to its people? I don't know what the fuck you're smoking but Turkey de facto declared war on Russia 4 days ago. The same incident would have sparked some serious shit in the Middle East if this was pre-1991. Do you understand this? Your president's first reaction was running to NATO which is quite telling. He wouldn't have done this if he knew he was right. No one in NATO actually backed him up, not even the USA. Yes, they did say some pretty general stuff like "Turkey has a right to defend its territory". Duh, who doesn't? Now we're witnessing childish political manoeuvers from Erdogan. It won't lead to anything because the damage has been done. Frankly, I haven't seen Putin so cynical before. The tone in which he spoke is everything you need to know.
    Oguzhanoz
    Oguzhanoz

Post  Oguzhanoz Sat Nov 28, 2015 8:02 pm

There can be another nuclear partner but Russia's loss is 20b usd
    For gas,most analysts say that it is an opportunity to support renewable energy for us.But yea this year might be cold ^^ but it is ia 15b usd loss in 4 months for Russia.

Well i didn'T say that. But theese companies can usually sell their product to inner market with some less earning.But surely they will suffer.

I don't mind what politics say.this move doesn't seem to be accidently.
    Firstly they had their air defence systems and let Russian planes move freely.It is not the first time Russia violates Turkish airspace.Almost every week on blacksea. I think this wasn't an accident. Some people planning something.
    PapaDragon
    PapaDragon

Post  PapaDragon Sat Nov 28, 2015 8:04 pm

Neutrality wrote:
    Oguzhanoz wrote:However this plane shoot thing done,Russia should do something to show to its people.In return Turkish government will do some things to,we will just see.

To show to its people? I don't know what the fuck you're smoking but Turkey de facto declared war on Russia 4 days ago. The same incident would have sparked some serious shit in the Middle East if this was pre-1991. Do you understand this? Your president's first reaction was running to NATO which is quite telling. He wouldn't have done this if he knew he was right. No one in NATO actually backed him up, not even the USA. Yes, they did say some pretty general stuff like "Turkey has a right to defend its territory". Duh, who doesn't? Now we're witnessing childish political manoeuvers from Erdogan. It won't lead to anything because the damage has been done. Frankly, I haven't seen Putin so cynical before. The tone in which he spoke is everything you need to know.

I knew shit hit the fan for reals when I saw freakin' Medvedev sharpening the axe on TV...

Post  Guest Sat Nov 28, 2015 8:11 pm

Oguzhanoz wrote:There can be another nuclear partner but Russia's loss is 20b usd
    For gas,most analysts say that it is an opportunity to support renewable energy for us.But yea this year might be cold ^^ but it is ia 15b usd loss in 4 months for Russia.

Well i didn'T say that. But theese companies can usually sell their product to inner market with some less earning.But surely they will suffer.

I don't mind what politics say.this move doesn't seem to be accidently.
    Firstly they had their air defence systems and let Russian planes move freely.It is not the first time Russia violates Turkish airspace.Almost every week on blacksea. I think this wasn't an accident. Some people planning something.

They did not lose 20billion, coz they did not invest anything in the project... They simply did not earn 20 billion. Renewal energy to replace natural gas? In next 75 years maybe, but good luck with that anyways Very Happy

Violation of airspace over Black Sea? Its not Caspian lake, airspace is not divided except coastal airspace. And such incident never happened stop making stuff up please.
    arpakola
    arpakola

Post  arpakola Sat Nov 28, 2015 8:14 pm

SYRIA - AZAZ 27-11-2015

KoTeMoRe
    KoTeMoRe

Post  KoTeMoRe Sat Nov 28, 2015 8:19 pm

Mustafa wrote:
    KoTeMoRe wrote:
    Militarov wrote:

You aren´t an expert in olive oil i guess. The harvest in last and this year was very bad. Prices are extremly high, because very high demand in italy. If you buy it or italy takes it are totally irrelevant.

High demand in Italy? Do you understand that Italy has had issues because they have problems with extra-virgin oil and oil volumes. This touches volumes, (Turkish export volumes about 35K tonnes, Tunisia 130K-projected 170 Tonnes). Italy exports are roughly 69K tonnes down from 112K tonnes. Mister expert, take a seat, beacause your market shares in Russia are going down. Also prices are not going up, because the discout chains like Lidl and Aldi are killing the prices.

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/shopping-and-consumer-news/11628338/Olive-oil-shortage-is-a-pressing-issue-say-experts.html

So you have "bad harvest" and "rationning".

kvs
    kvs

Post  kvs Sat Nov 28, 2015 8:21 pm

http://sputniknews.com/middleeast/20151128/1030923106/syrian-army-mortars.html

Erdo-land is shelling Syrian positions in Syria from across the border. This is the same failed state that was crying about
    an aircraft border violation. Following Erdo-land's precedent, Russia can destroy Erdo-land military targets inside
    Erdo-land in retaliation together with its Syrian allies.
    KoTeMoRe
    KoTeMoRe

Post  KoTeMoRe Sat Nov 28, 2015 8:21 pm

arpakola wrote:SYRIA - AZAZ 27-11-2015

Targeted attack? Wow, that was some nice Köfte.
    Kadmos45
    Kadmos45

Post  Kadmos45 Sat Nov 28, 2015 8:41 pm

One "poster" here have this little avatar :

Russian Su-24 shootdown by Turkish Air Force F-16 fighter  - Page 32 Dbf130909606fbb4eee562984700fd99

And noone seems to give a fuck ... Suspect On a "Russia Defence" forum WTH ?
    KoTeMoRe
    KoTeMoRe

Post  KoTeMoRe Sat Nov 28, 2015 8:44 pm

Kadmos45 wrote:One "poster" here have this little avatar :

Russian Su-24 shootdown by Turkish Air Force F-16 fighter  - Page 32 Dbf130909606fbb4eee562984700fd99

>Who cares, it's that Flak has even shot three UFO's. Chill, trolls be trollin.
    mack8
    mack8

Post  mack8 Sat Nov 28, 2015 8:47 pm

Militarov wrote:

Drifting a bit from the theme, me i would not add Romania to that list, considering the rampant russophobia there. But like you said above, there are still plenty of destinations for russian tourists where the locals could be expected to be friendly.
    magnumcromagnon
    magnumcromagnon

Post  magnumcromagnon Sat Nov 28, 2015 8:49 pm

KoTeMoRe wrote:

...Add some more roasted kebabs and a side of carved turkey, and your set! Wink
    Mustafa
    Mustafa

Post  Mustafa Sat Nov 28, 2015 8:52 pm

KoTeMoRe wrote:
    Mustafa wrote:
    KoTeMoRe wrote:
    Militarov wrote:

High demand in Italy? Do you understand that Italy has had issues because they have problems with extra-virgin oil and oil volumes. This touches volumes, (Turkish export volumes about 35K tonnes, Tunisia 130K-projected 170 Tonnes). Italy exports are roughly 69K tonnes down from 112K tonnes. Mister expert, take a seat, beacause your market shares in Russia are going down. Also prices are not going up, because the discout chains like Lidl and Aldi are killing the prices.

Dude you don´t understand the market. Most of the shit send to russia was punched with cheap sunflower oil, because most russians don´t know the difference and your checks are bad anyways so nobody noticed.

Its harder to sell such stuff in europe so we have to send it pure there, because they know the difference. Thats the only aspect.
    Mustafa
    Mustafa

Post  Mustafa Sat Nov 28, 2015 8:53 pm

KoTeMoRe wrote:

laughing about dead syrians?
    Kadmos45
    Kadmos45

Post  Kadmos45 Sat Nov 28, 2015 8:58 pm

KoTeMoRe wrote:

>Who cares, it's that Flak has even shot three UFO's. Chill, trolls be trollin.[/quote]

Unlike russian tanks and aircrafts ...

Anyhow i'm out. We've got too much wehrmacht lovers in Poland already and i'm stuffed with that kind of crap.
    Not really expected to see this shit being tolerated here.

Zdrówko
    KoTeMoRe
    KoTeMoRe

Post  KoTeMoRe Sat Nov 28, 2015 9:00 pm

Mustafa wrote:
    KoTeMoRe wrote:

How do you know he was Syrian? Even his parents can't recognize him now.
    KoTeMoRe
    KoTeMoRe

Post  KoTeMoRe Sat Nov 28, 2015 9:12 pm

Mustafa wrote:
    KoTeMoRe wrote:
    Mustafa wrote:
    KoTeMoRe wrote:
    Militarov wrote:

Dude you don´t understand the market. Most of the shit send to russia was punched with cheap sunflower oil, because most russians don´t know the difference and your checks are bad anyways so nobody noticed.

Its harder to sell such stuff in europe so we have to send it pure there, because they know the difference. Thats the only aspect.

Pure there? Turkish primary market for olive oil, isn't Europe...it's Saudi Arabia, UAE and Japan. Even Germany buys more oil from Greece than Turkey. Also, just so you know, the Turks 5% of the shares aren't coming back.

Given that Spain and Italy provide about 84% of Russia's olive oil consumption (and Greece 9%) you can try something else troll.

Mustafa
    Mustafa

Post  Mustafa Sat Nov 28, 2015 9:13 pm

KoTeMoRe wrote:
    Mustafa wrote:
    KoTeMoRe wrote:

How do you know he was Syrian? Even his parents can't recognize him now.

We don´t send own truck drivers over syrian boarder. Our truck drivers are organized in unions and they don´t allow this for insurance reasons. Syrian corporations get hired for this.

The guys who got killed in the trucks are syrian truckers who have extremly hard business because the situation so they basicly take evry offer and contract to be able to feed their families. Most are from Aleppo area.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Tue Oct 22, 2024 6:26 pm