Russia Defence Forum

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Military Forum for Russian and Global Defence Issues

+34
flamming_python
George1
andalusia
Tingsay
jhelb
Scorpius
RTN
11E
Kiko
Tsavo Lion
JohninMK
Vann7
Arrow
GarryB
PapaDragon
magnumcromagnon
Rodion_Romanovic
AlfaT8
Yugo90
franco
miketheterrible
Regular
lyle6
Sujoy
Aristide
Maximmmm
kvs
Isos
par far
LMFS
SeigSoloyvov
Hole
dino00
Cyberspec
38 posters

Coronavirus pandemic 2019-20 #2

Tsavo Lion
    Tsavo Lion

Coronavirus pandemic 2019-20 #2 - Page 18 Empty Re: Coronavirus pandemic 2019-20 #2

Post  Tsavo Lion Fri Jan 01, 2021 9:32 pm

AlfaT8
    AlfaT8

Coronavirus pandemic 2019-20 #2 - Page 18 Empty Re: Coronavirus pandemic 2019-20 #2

Post  AlfaT8 Fri Jan 01, 2021 11:04 pm

This "Pandemic" is so tepid.

par far

Post  par far Sun Jan 03, 2021 1:31 am

The British Ambassador to the United States Karen Pierce, said that Russia and China should not emerge as winners from this pandemic.

This fat cow transsexual bitch knows her country has fucked up and did not control this correctly.

The vaccines made by western countries are shit, the economics of western are in decline and migrants are destroying the western countries but this fat transgender does not know this.

UK is one country I hate very much and it is good that they are destroying it themselves.

https://www.stalkerzone.org/british-ambassador-to-the-united-states-craves-more-covid-19-deaths-in-russia-and-china/
    magnumcromagnon
    magnumcromagnon

Post  magnumcromagnon Sun Jan 03, 2021 2:07 am

This is too RICH!!! lol1 Ukraine groveling on it's knee's for the Russian vaccine. Razz  clown  pwnd
    #Ukraine’s Biolek pharmaceutical company has applied for the registration of #Russia’s #SputnikV coronavirus vaccine, Chairman of the Political Council of Ukraine’s Opposition Platform - For Life party Viktor Medvedchuk said.

https://twitter.com/Russ_Warrior/status/1345361580788244480

https://tass.com/society/1241969

LMFS likes this post

LMFS
    LMFS

Post  LMFS Sun Jan 03, 2021 2:46 am

par far wrote:The British Ambassador to the United States Karen Pierce, said that Russia and China should not emerge as winners from this pandemic.

This fat cow transsexual bitch knows her country has fucked up and did not control this correctly.

The vaccines made by western countries are shit, the economics of western are in decline and migrants are destroying the western countries but this fat transgender does not know this.

UK is one country I hate very much and it is good that they are destroying it themselves.

https://www.stalkerzone.org/british-ambassador-to-the-united-states-craves-more-covid-19-deaths-in-russia-and-china/

This thing affraid
    Coronavirus pandemic 2019-20 #2 - Page 18 EquCRnSXMAEQHY5?format=jpg&name=large

par far likes this post

PapaDragon
    PapaDragon

Post  PapaDragon Sun Jan 03, 2021 4:16 am

LMFS wrote:This thing affraid

Coronavirus pandemic 2019-20 #2 - Page 18 218a3b34013b0c35de0ce40ecbbde15d78a70fb272819d8e208b7882c4237ad6

par far, Maximmmm and LMFS like this post

magnumcromagnon
    magnumcromagnon

Post  magnumcromagnon Sun Jan 03, 2021 4:35 am

LMFS wrote:
    par far wrote:The British Ambassador to the United States Karen Pierce, said that Russia and China should not emerge as winners from this pandemic.

This thing  affraid

1.) Her first name is Karen.

2.) She's the type of woman that the only way for her to keep a man is to kidnap him, tie & bound him against the bed, and break his ankle with a sledgehammer so he can't run away!
    Coronavirus pandemic 2019-20 #2 - Page 18 9fd702d5ebbad2161609ce2883ebd9f874f6b52da44d2c91567d9600f47549d2

par far, LMFS and Hole like this post

Sujoy
    Sujoy

Post  Sujoy Sun Jan 03, 2021 4:11 pm

lyle6 wrote:When you put it that way the Hispania in me wants to be sicced on these Bri ish. Bah.
    I feel you. Interestingly, once the lockdown began Goldman Sach's chief who is from UK had said that India wants to release viruses like COVID-19.
    Arrow

Post  Arrow Sun Jan 03, 2021 4:39 pm

The vaccines made by western countries are shit, wrote:

Why do you think this vaccine is shit.
    11E

Post  11E Sun Jan 03, 2021 4:41 pm

LMFS wrote:

This thing  affraid

Thanks, now I have spilled my soup overthe keyboard Laughing

par far and LMFS like this post

Vann7

Post  Vann7 Mon Jan 04, 2021 5:32 am

Ladies and gentleman.. the world worse kept secret.
    When even the President of the United States , Trump is openly now saying it..
    and i have been warning about this ,for months ,but the bots in this forum ,the zombies,
    keep pretending that the information is not real.

And what is that world worse keep secret?
    That US is lying the world by artificially inflating their numbers..

when i told it , no one listened me...  
    perhaps they will listen now to trump.  Laughing

‘Trump accuses CDC of inflating figures as US passes 20 million coronavirus cases  

“The number of cases and deaths of the China Virus is far exaggerated in the United States because of @CDCgov’s ridiculous method of determination compared to other countries, many of whom report, purposely, very inaccurately and low. ‘When in doubt, call it Covid.” Fake News!’” Trump tweeted on Sunday.

So you got it there.. trump calling the CDC federal government agency ,that works with infections
    and diseases ->> FAKE NEWS!!!.. lol1
    and yes he is right at least on this claim.

https://www.rt.com/usa/511425-trump-cdc-covid-exaggerated-cases-deaths/

This have been exposed everywhere.. i have seen this reports directly from doctors , funerary
    business ,nurses , saying how they are pressure to lie and write in ,every death they can ,
    as "covid19 dealth"  , i was posting videos since march 2020 , how hospitals were empty
    when CNN was saying was collapsing of so many people.  

So now that even trump confirm this , the question should be , why a country like
    United States , its medical federal agency , is lying the world ,and artificially inflating their numbers?

1) to make the virus more dangerous than it is ?
    2) to justify the endless lockdowns ,to destroy working class and small business?
    3) To make it look that US  is a victim and its military is not the behind the virus as China
    suggested , that US soldiers did not passed the virus to them in wuham olympics?
    4)to justify forced vaccinations on all population? because if the virus is weak and very rarely
    people die or get sick , they will have no excuses for demanding forced vaccinations on all society?
    5) all of the above?   Wink

I think is the all of the above options.. this pandemic is a man made crisis , is a biological attack
    on china ,russia and europe.. and just like US is lying the world with their numbers , Canada ,UK
    and australia , have to be doing the same too..  lie , fake an humanitarian crisis ,so that everyone
    gets vaccinated with anglo pharma vaccines ,that will be designed to control people health and have the option at hand to get rid of people ,thousands or millions who oppose the gov ,by making it look it was a virus who did it.

Trump however ,naturally he can't blame for the virus his own pentagon and military , for fear of losing their support , or worse being overthrow , so he blames china. but this entire bill gates /rockefellers pandemic is a planned operation and trump have said enough things to piss the entire policy makers in america , which effectively trump is trying to stop the lockdowns ,and re open the economy. This is similar to trump policy in syria , he knows his military is aiding alqaeda and isis there , but he try to play a card of not knowing ,because no president can last long in power ,going
    against his own Federal Government and military ,that he calls the deep state. which are the ones
    that runs US foreign policy.
    elconquistador

Post  elconquistador Mon Jan 04, 2021 12:22 pm

Vann7 wrote:Ladies and gentleman.. the world worse kept secret.
    and i have been warning about this ,for months ,but the bots in this forum ,the zombies,

when i told it , no one listened me...  
    perhaps they will listen now to trump.  Laughing

‘Trump accuses CDC of inflating figures as US passes 20 million coronavirus cases  

“The number of cases and deaths of the China Virus is far exaggerated in the United States because of @CDCgov’s ridiculous method of determination compared to other countries, many of whom report, purposely, very inaccurately and low. ‘When in doubt, call it Covid.” Fake News!’” Trump tweeted on Sunday.

So you got it there.. trump calling the CDC federal government agency ,that works with infections
    and diseases ->> FAKE NEWS!!!.. lol1
    and yes he is right at least on this claim.

https://www.rt.com/usa/511425-trump-cdc-covid-exaggerated-cases-deaths/

This have been exposed everywhere.. i have seen this reports directly from doctors , funerary
    business ,nurses , saying how they are pressure to lie and write in ,every death they can ,
    as "covid19 dealth"  , i was posting videos since march 2020 , how hospitals were empty
    when CNN was saying was collapsing of so many people.  

So now that even trump confirm this , the question should be , why a country like
    United States , its medical federal agency , is lying the world ,and artificially inflating their numbers?

1) to make the virus more dangerous than it is ?
    2) to justify the endless lockdowns ,to destroy working class and small business?
    3) To make it look that US  is a victim and its military is not the behind the virus as China
    suggested , that US soldiers did not passed the virus to them in wuham olympics?
    4)to justify forced vaccinations on all population? because if the virus is weak and very rarely
    people die or get sick , they will have no excuses for demanding forced vaccinations on all society?
    5) all of the above?   Wink

I think is the all of the above options.. this pandemic is a man made crisis , is a biological attack
    on china ,russia and europe.. and just like US is lying the world with their numbers , Canada ,UK
    and australia , have to be doing the same too..  lie , fake an humanitarian crisis ,so that everyone
    gets vaccinated with anglo pharma vaccines ,that will be designed to control people health and have the option at hand to get rid of people ,thousands or millions who oppose the gov ,by making it look it was a virus who did it.

Trump however ,naturally he can't blame for the virus his own pentagon and military , for fear of losing their support , or worse being overthrow , so he blames china. but this entire bill gates /rockefellers pandemic is a planned operation and trump have said enough things to piss the entire policy makers in america , which effectively trump is trying to stop the lockdowns ,and re open the economy. This is similar to trump policy in syria , he knows his military is aiding alqaeda and isis there , but he try to play a card of not knowing ,because no president can last long in power ,going
    against his own Federal Government and military ,that he calls the deep state. which are the ones
    that runs US foreign policy.

Nothing about the pandemic makes sense

Fake and unreliable PCR tests that inflate numbers which in turn 'legitimize'/prolong lockdowns on the one hand, and annual mortality numbers that are nothing out of the ordinary on the other hand.

Coronavirus pandemic 2019-20 #2 - Page 18 16095111
    RTN
    RTN

Post  RTN Mon Jan 04, 2021 12:46 pm

Vann7 wrote:

When Trump says numbers are inflated you believe him.

Vann7 wrote:Trump however ,naturally he can't blame for the virus his own pentagon and military , for fear of losing their support , or worse being overthrow , so he blames china.  
    When Trump says China is to be blamed, you don't believe him.

Most of the US military leans Republican, so there is no way the military will try to overthrow Trump. They never tried to overthrow even a President from the Dems.

Make up your mind. Should Trump be believed or not? The virus obviously came from China, just that the Dems used it to create a pandemic here in the U.S and globally.
    elconquistador

Post  elconquistador Mon Jan 04, 2021 2:10 pm

RTN wrote:
    Vann7 wrote:

When Trump says numbers are inflated you believe him.

Vann7 wrote:Trump however ,naturally he can't blame for the virus his own pentagon and military , for fear of losing their support , or worse being overthrow , so he blames china.  
    When Trump says China is to be blamed, you don't believe him.

Most of the US military leans Republican, so there is no way the military will try to overthrow Trump. They never tried to overthrow even a President from the Dems.

Make up your mind. Should Trump be believed or not? The virus obviously came from China, just that the Dems used it to create a pandemic here in the U.S and globally.

Agenda 21, the war games and the countless referrals to a coronavirus outbreak avant la letter point to a much more sinister origin than a Chinese peasant eating batsoup for dinner.

It's a man made virus that, strangely enough, is not very lethal. It's used to usher in a new era within the Western world that is now known as The Great Reset. Until 2020 this dystopian globalist Prison Planet idea was known as The New World Order.

It could be described as techno-feudalism mixed with anarcho-tyranny mixed with a financial reset.
    Removing Trump is just one (vital) step along the way.

I also wouldn't put my money on the US Army. From what I have been hearing from service members and veterans the US Army has been pozzed at lightning speed. That goes for both the bureaucratic career oriented generals and the rank and file employees. Single mothers abound now, and minorities are over-represented. From what I have been hearing it's better amongst the actual soldiers but these guys still have to follow orders from Mattis-like slimeballs
    elconquistador

Post  elconquistador Mon Jan 04, 2021 2:17 pm

I'd also like to ask the Russian members for some info on Anatoly Chubais. He's been the head of ROSNANO when the Sputnik V vaccine was developed

I've heard not so good things about him. Could someone elaborate on him a bit?

I'd prefer not to take any vaccine as I am in an age group with a 99.998 something survival rate. However, if push comes to shove and I am being forced to I'd prefer me and the fam to take the Russian vaccine as all the Western companies are owned by outspoken eugenicists and proponents of massive depopulation. No thanks!
    Sujoy
    Sujoy

Post  Sujoy Mon Jan 04, 2021 5:23 pm

elconquistador wrote:It's used to usher in a new era within the Western world that is now known as The Great Reset. Until 2020 this dystopian globalist Prison Planet idea was known as The New World Order.
    A Great Reset post the COVID-19 pandemic as articulated by Biden and Trudeau has been described by U.S right wingers as a global totalitarian regime dominated by Marxists.

I doubt Marxists will have a major role to play in this New World Order. Rather, it will be western oligarchs like Gates, Bezos, Musk etc who will be backed by the Deep State comprising of the Clintons, Rothschilds, House of Windsor etc. The Chinese communist party will also co operate with this new regime primarily because in the absence of western support the communist politburo can easily clamp down on dissent within China without fear of any repercussion.

elconquistador likes this post

kvs
    kvs

Post  kvs Mon Jan 04, 2021 6:52 pm

elconquistador wrote:I'd also like to ask the Russian members for some info on Anatoly Chubais. He's been the head of ROSNANO when the Sputnik V vaccine was developed

I've heard not so good things about him. Could someone elaborate on him a bit?

I'd prefer not to take any vaccine as I am in an age group with a 99.998 something survival rate. However, if push comes to shove and I am being forced to I'd prefer me and the fam to take the Russian vaccine as all the Western companies are owned by outspoken eugenicists and proponents of massive depopulation. No thanks!

Chubais has been sent to the useless farm. He is no longer in charge of anything. The saying "keep your friends close but your enemies
    closer" applies to this 5th column clown. Putin had to tolerate all the monetarist garbage that parked itself in key positions under
    compardor Yeltsin's regime. But he has been doing an excellent job of boxing them in and then dumping the boxes in a land fill.
    That is why NATzO rabidly hates him.

Rosnano has nothing to do with any Russian vaccine. SARS-CoV-2 is clearly related to SARS and MARS and Russia was already working
    on vaccines for both for years. That is why it had a fast turnaround time for Cov-2.

There are two indicators that SARS-CoV-2 is engineered:

1) Auto-immune response

2) HIV-like behaviour in that it attacks lymphocytes including T cells
    (https://www.forbes.com/sites/coronavirusfrontlines/2020/04/22/this-hivaids-specialist-explains-its-similarities---and-differences---to-covid-19/?sh=6ffc93d49f8d)

So we have a chronic modality to this disease not seen in the flu and in SARS and MARS. This is clearly not a bat soup feature.

elconquistador and LMFS like this post

Vann7

Post  Vann7 Mon Jan 04, 2021 8:34 pm

RTN wrote:

Things are not always black or white.. Trump just like any other politician , can't go against
    his own system . he tried to do it in some major issues , with Russia , with an executive order ,
    and got later surpassed by congress and senate unanimous vote.

Trump for example accuse Assad of using chemical weapons against civilians.. the same
    lies that obama was promoting ,when everyone informed very well knows all this chemical
    attacks are false flag events.. trump knows  this..  congress and senate lawmakers have told
    him that..  and his fanbase of infowars which trump have communications have also told this too.

But what options trump have? if he refuse to accuse Assad in Syria , of using chemical weapons , he will need to distrust his own disinformation agencies like CIA and military , in other words show that he don't trust his own military ,his own CIA and his own congress and senate and neither trust on israel.. so this is too much for him ,to  try to fight  so much pressure.. So trump lies too at times ,
    whenever he have no option to do it , or when he wants to more easily outmaneuver his enemies
    at home.. since is more easier to modify any claim of the military than to completely reject it.

for example..
    The congress and CIA told last week ,that russia did a major hacking attack on dozens of american federal government agencies ,including nuclear reactors and that it was at the orders of putin.
    Trump also backed the CIA story of the novichok chemical weapons attack in UK , but it was just
    lipservice and nothing else.. Trump congratulated Putin on his election victory day , in the very same day ,he told Putin likely used a chemical bomb in porton down in UK.  lol1

So trump sometimes will lie, will have to do it , in order to get the policy he wants...

Congress ,Senate ,american media and CNN accused russia of hacking last week united states..
    what trump did ? he told.. it was china who did it..  lol1

So trump is playing politics with his enemies ,nothing more and nothing less ,

but sometimes trump will tell the truth.. specially when he will  not need to defend his position much.

to summarize..
    US numbers of covid19 infections and death rate is significantly inflated , that last estimates i saw
    was about 90% more than it really is.. So in reality the death rates and infection rates in US of covid19 is one of the lowest in the world among the big countries ,probably at same level of canada.
    And the evidence is overwhelming , because there is plenty of videos that shows their most important hospitals empty ,this have been happening at same time that american media paints
    a doom picture of US "hospital collapsing".

A former iraq soldier veteran ,and now a nurse exposing the fraud of covid19 in US hospitals ..
    she told " Hospitals are literary creating the pandemic " , "this is worse than iraq.. because the
    deaths here comes from friendly fire ,(from your own side)"

She clearly accused US hospitals of murdering american citizens , intentionally killing them ,
    for increasing numbers and placing together non covid19 patient with covid sick people in same
    room to get healthy people infested. comparisons were made to nazi germany etchnic cleansing
    of jews.. what is now happening in america.

the next video in youtube will likely be deleted by covid official narrative police in this forum...
    since they deleted others too , that i posted here..

wondering was papadragon the vaccine lover and tsava lion will now say about this.
    what you both are doing is wrong , defending this pandemic fraud and genocide.

This is only more evidence ,of the endless that exist ,of why people should NOT trust
    in any western vaccines.. they are literary leading an ethnic cleasing of working class and poor
    and minorities in america in US and all other  anglo and zionist nations.

So it doesn't take rocket science to smell shit in this entire pandemic narrative.
    The above video shows a complete criminal things happening in american hospitals..
    that under normal democratic nations ,will get hospitals directors in jail for life time ,for
    falsifying covid19 number and intentionally using covid19 patients as weapons to get
    healthy people infested .

So to clarify , the virus is real , but what is fake is the numbers that anglo nations give,
    they are all fake , and the "fight against covid19" is also fake.. the virus is being used by anglo powers ,to justify endless lockdowns and forced vaccinations , for full control of population. if they
    force majority of americans to the streets homeless , to depend for food on their government
    and on top of that control their health .. when they will get sick or die.. to have that option at hand.
    then they can fully control people lives of most of the population and will do anything for food and
    for not being killed.

All this lies that even president Trump are exposing ,some of them.. only..
    did not happen by coincidence. United States government elites are hiding something behind
    this pandemic event ,that is very criminal and sick.. and their behavior strongly suggest
    this pandemic in reality is a US military biological war operation and the working class ,middle class
    are their main target but also to slow down Russia and china too
    . And their aims seems to be reduce population to save a ton of money in social aid and to fully control population ,by controlling their health ,and as a bonus they hoped to stop russia and chinese economies economies with the virus.

It is thanks to the The big fake and exaggerated numbers how the US federal government and congress can justify the lock downs for the small business and middle class. and how they can
    justify mass scale vaccination . and i will not be surprised if in the near future ,they put as
    requirement being vaccinated to receive food , or helping people pay their rent. consequences
    of the lockdowns they imposed on the middle class and working population..  big media and big corporations and politicians they go to work normally ,no lockdowns for the elite or entertainment and media industry.  No

NURSE ALLEGES NEW YORK HOSPITALS INTENTIONALLY KILLS BLACKS

What the world face is a human made engineered crisis.. a plan-demic event.
    And evidence overwhelmingly points to Anglozionist powers , US,UK,Canada,Australia and israel ,to be the ones authors of this ,and is not coincidence that anglo zionist powers are the ones pushing for mandatory vaccinations .. israel already did it , US media is preparing americans for it, to not be afraid ...  My best guess is they will wait until everyone vaccinated ,and fully controlled and society very weak and demoralized for no jobs and food , to start the mass ethnic cleansing of population. elder people , and ethnic minorities , blacks ,latinos ,asians,and those not loyal to the government crimes , will be  removed first.. and the virus covid19 or covid20 or any new mutation will be blamed for their death . This virus /vaccine combination is the perfect criminal weapon , that will have made Lenin and hitler or pinochet envious ,of how smart and evil this is.. and is not like this is news..
    US federal gov ,have been doing experiments to reduce its population with pesticides in people food ,with chemtrails in all cities , and with genetical modified food ,that not even the european union wants from US. Anglo powers have been completely careless for people health , not only careless but don't give a shit for human lives. and that should have been obvious with their sanctions on food and medicines for any nation they don't like ,something that cause lives . and more than obvious when they finance terrorism in middle east. All of you supporting and defending this western vaccines are not any better than the criminal government behind this pandemic scam.

Last edited by Vann7 on Tue Jan 05, 2021 4:10 pm; edited 3 times in total
    GarryB
    GarryB

Post  GarryB Tue Jan 05, 2021 4:23 am

Many western vaccines and drugs are experimental in nature and their long term effects are not well understood, which of course makes people suspicious.

Added to that the motive of western pharmacuetical companies is not really about keeping people alive, it is more about making profit and they make more profit from treatments than from cures which of course also adds to general suspicion of their products and motives.

People who think this virus pandemic is a hoax, why?

This virus spreads faster than normal flu and probably has a slightly higher kill rate, but the same sort of people that are most vulnerable remain the same across the population.

The elderly and the sick that would not be alive 100 years ago are being killed off by this virus... but the global nature of travel and access means such things spread much better.

And BTW remember calls to call the virus the Chinese virus... does that mean the new more virulent strain should be called the UK virus?

What is the bet the western media thinks that is a silly idea, and suggestions that the original virus has been found to be present in some places in Europe well before it spread in China is also ignored too.

History repeats... the so called Spanish flu that killed millions in the 1920s probably came from the US, but pick an enemy and name it after them...
    elconquistador

Post  elconquistador Tue Jan 05, 2021 8:54 am

Sujoy wrote:
    A Great Reset post the COVID-19 pandemic as articulated by Biden and Trudeau has been described by U.S right wingers as a global totalitarian regime dominated by Marxists.

I doubt Marxists will have a major role to play in this New World Order. Rather, it will be western oligarchs like Gates, Bezos, Musk etc who will be backed by the Deep State comprising of the Clintons, Rothschilds, House of Windsor etc. The Chinese communist party will also co operate with this new regime primarily because in the absence of western support the communist politburo can easily clamp down on dissent within China without fear of any repercussion.

I believe the use of the term Marxist comes from

1. the globalist's desire to create a mass of dumbed down, brown, powerless and subordinate peasants 'who own nothing and will be happy'

2. I also believe that many US pundits are quite on point in their historical analogy when they point out the similarities in the dynamics between the banksters funding (cultural) Marxism now and then. Creating the fundamental revolutionary circumstances is the main necessity for rapid and radical changes in society.

I agree that (cultural) Marxist will not play a major role in their endgame. They are however vital in tearing down the identity, history, and self-worth of the traditionalists/ nationalists/ patriots. They also serve a purpose as the knuckleheads in case politicians or internet pundits need to have their heads dented in

Useful idiots that will be discarded when they have done their job. Ted Wheeler 2 days ago announced that Portland will start cracking down hard on antifa related violence. It could also go into the direction of a low lever insurgency

At the core of The New World Order stand the central bankers. You were spot on in your analyses. The Rothschilds, the Rockefeller, the Oppenheimers, the Warburgs etc. The House of Windsor is most likely in it as well, one should never forget that the SWIFT payment system is located in London.

I am pretty sure though that the Chinese are not in on The Great Reset. I cannot see them sacrificing their industrial base. What's for sure though is that their Social Credit Score system is the blueprint the Western elites are looking to copy. With the addition that in the West it will be more ideology based - checking out russiadefense on the Web through detours? Will slash your UBI in half + no travel for you slave!

Sujoy likes this post

kvs
    kvs

Post  kvs Tue Jan 05, 2021 9:11 am

This is an example of being so smart that one is stupid. This Reset BS may degrade the west to a species of feudalism but it
    will not automatically nullify the rest of the world including China and Russia. Neither China nor Russia depend on the west for
    their economic existence.

This looks to me like yet another idiotic New World Order plan such as the one in play around 1990 when offshoring and the
    associated downsizing were all the rage. That was supposed to bring the west to a new plane of prosperity but has
    catastrophically flopped instead. All those hundreds of millions of new consumers in the developing world are not
    magically replacing the western consumers thrown under the bus with offshoring job loss and job pay degradation.

So this Reset ploy is actually desperate and moronic. It once again assumes that the universe revolves around the
    precious western deciders. But narcissists are mentally immature so this nonsense is consistent.

elconquistador

Post  elconquistador Tue Jan 05, 2021 9:13 am

GarryB wrote:

Many western vaccines and drugs are experimental in nature and their long term effects are not well understood, which of course makes people suspicious.

Added to that the motive of western pharmacuetical companies is not really about keeping people alive, it is more about making profit and they make more profit from treatments than from cures which of course also adds to general suspicion of their products and motives.

People who think this virus pandemic is a hoax, why?

This virus spreads faster than normal flu and probably has a slightly higher kill rate, but the same sort of people that are most vulnerable remain the same across the population.

The elderly and the sick that would not be alive 100 years ago are being killed off by this virus... but the global nature of travel and access means such things spread much better.

And BTW remember calls to call the virus the Chinese virus... does that mean the new more virulent strain should be called the UK virus?

What is the bet the western media thinks that is a silly idea, and suggestions that the original virus has been found to be present in some places in Europe well before it spread in China is also ignored too.

History repeats... the so called Spanish flu that killed millions in the 1920s probably came from the US, but pick an enemy and name it after them...

The insane push for mass vaccination is incredibly scary

The way I see it this vaccine has the potential to serve four purposes

1. Create compliance through sheer psychological terror. Having your body invaded against your will by foreign agents is supposed to break one

In this case it could be considered a slippery slope where we are going from forced mask wearing (BS and ineffective) to borderline forced vaccinations to borderline forced microchipping (on a 10-15 year timeline now)

The cattlization of humans has been going on for decades now. You have no will and you have no power. This procedure is done to break you dehumanise you and demoralise you.

2. The financial angle. Big Pharma together with all global corporations are making bank this crisis. This vaccine is just a huge scheme to fleece governments and therefor the tax paying middle class out of its money

Seems unlikely to me as these people control the money prints.

3. The depopulation agenda. Many people like to brush this one off as crazy conspiracy talk yet its the globalists themselves who constantly blabber about the need to bring down the number of people on this planet

With our man Billy literally, on several occasions, stating that vaccines are a population control measure.

Extremely scary and worrisome. Something is telling me that it probably won't be that bad though as its too out in the open

4. The near mandatory vaccines are a cover to get people into an international data registry. The coming vaccine passports will then be turned into a hub of everything about you and will subsequently be used as your digital wallet/ digital biometric passport

Seems very likely to me. Would include the introduction of new measures of totalitarian control, the shift to a cashless society and maybe (on a 10-15 year timeline) the shift to a blockchain digital currency

As for the vaccine preventing people from getting sick?

LOL
    elconquistador

Post  elconquistador Tue Jan 05, 2021 9:18 am

kvs wrote:This is an example of being so smart that one is stupid. This Reset BS may degrade the west to a species of feudalism but it
    will not automatically nullify the rest of the world including China and Russia. Neither China nor Russia depend on the west for
    their economic existence.

This looks to me like yet another idiotic New World Order plan such as the one in play around 1990 when offshoring and the
    associated downsizing were all the rage. That was supposed to bring the west to a new plane of prosperity but has
    catastrophically flopped instead. All those hundreds of millions of new consumers in the developing world are not
    magically replacing the western consumers thrown under the bus with offshoring job loss and job pay degradation.

So this Reset ploy is actually desperate and moronic. It once again assumes that the universe revolves around the
    precious western deciders. But narcissists are mentally immature so this nonsense is consistent.

I 100 hundred percent agree.

I don't see the Great Reset work at all. The downside is that their dumbass totalitarian implementations will come with huge and unnecessary suffering

Where I live right now the price of commodities has increased with 300 percent. The way to the provincial capital is littered with bums sleeping and walking alongside the road. I can't put a number on it but I'd say its at least a 500 percent increase in homelessness

I am stepping over these bums and think to myself: does Klaus really believe that these people can be re-trained to software engineers during his Fourth Industrial Revolution?

I foresee the 2021-2030 timeline to be one on great civil strife, a huge loss in real income and tremendous increase in poverty, depression and radical political movements

GarryB likes this post

elconquistador

Post  elconquistador Tue Jan 05, 2021 9:36 am

https://www.rt.com/news/510860-great-reset-future-society-predictions/

Article in RT on the Great Reset and the coming vaccination project

https://mobile.twitter.com/LegendaryEnergy/status/1343601111282888704?ref_src=twsrc%5Etfw%7Ctwcamp%5Etweetembed%7Ctwterm%5E1343601111282888704%7Ctwgr%5E%7Ctwcon%5Es1_&ref_url=

This journalist was suddenly asking Bill difficult questions about the Moderna vaccine.. 80 percent of the people experience side effects after the second dose (and some have been tested positive for Corona weeks after the vaccinations)

Also keep in mind that while this man is shifting the burden to the FDA, it was actually the FDA that green lighted the Moderna vaccine even before the trials had concluded.

GarryB
    GarryB

Post  GarryB Tue Jan 05, 2021 11:42 am

I foresee the 2021-2030 timeline to be one on great civil strife, a huge loss in real income and tremendous increase in poverty, depression and radical political movements

To be clear I like your post because I agree that is it likely to happen... not because I want it to happen. cry

But when you have idiots in charge whose only purpose is to make the most rich 1% even richer then of course they are going to choose the wrong pill solution to problems.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Mon Sep 16, 2024 9:17 pm