Russia Defence Forum

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Military Forum for Russian and Global Defence Issues

+79
GarryB
higurashihougi
Sprut-B
PhSt
xeno
diabetus
Eugenio Argentina
Mir
Podlodka77
The-thing-next-door
Begome
Walther von Oldenburg
Erk
zorobabel
Azi
AlfaT8
Regular
0nillie0
dionis
crod
franco
Belisarius
Airbornewolf
sepheronx
11E
Arkanghelsk
Werewolf
GunshipDemocracy
Firebird
OminousSpudd
mnztr
ucmvulcan
ATLASCUB
sundoesntrise
Mig-31BM2 Super Irbis-E
Backman
calripson
littlerabbit
Tolstoy
andalusia
par far
ArgentinaGuard
bandit6
caveat emptor
Lennox
Atmosphere
bitcointrader70
lancelot
magnumcromagnon
ARYGER
marcellogo
Odin of Ossetia
LMFS
JohninMK
nomadski
kvs
Singular_Transform
lyle6
x_54_u43
Arrow
Hole
jhelb
Sujoy
Rodion_Romanovic
miketheterrible
Tsavo Lion
Broski
George1
SeigSoloyvov
thegopnik
limb
Big_Gazza
TMA1
flamming_python
PapaDragon
Scorpius
ALAMO
Isos
RTN
83 posters

Talking bollocks thread #4

ALAMO

Talking bollocks thread #4 - Page 21 Empty Re: Talking bollocks thread #4

Post  ALAMO Sun Sep 25, 2022 8:45 pm

If Bulgars are representative to the Balkans on any way, then one of them is tomato lover, while the other is paprika Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing

Hole likes this post

franco
    franco

Post  franco Sun Sep 25, 2022 8:48 pm

ALAMO wrote:A Serbian civil war we have here folks Laughing

Not the first one here either No

Of course the welding wars always stick out affraid

By the way you and Mir maybe on to something with those spears. Apparently the Ukrainians are already having success with shotguns and bottles of pickle preserves, spears sound like they should work Suspect

PS with the markets sucking lately and being retired and all that, I wouldn't mind a piece of that action russia

Werewolf, kvs, Mir, Broski and Belisarius like this post

Werewolf
    Werewolf

Post  Werewolf Sun Sep 25, 2022 8:48 pm

ALAMO wrote:If Bulgars are representative to the Balkans on any way, then one of them is tomato lover, while the other is paprika Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing

We have one member on this forum with the name Paprikan, I bet he is confused as I am at what you just said or meant. Laughing

GunshipDemocracy likes this post

ALAMO

Post  ALAMO Sun Sep 25, 2022 8:57 pm

Werewolf wrote:
    ALAMO wrote:If Bulgars are representative to the Balkans on any way, then one of them is tomato lover, while the other is paprika Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing

We have one member on this forum with the name Paprikan, I bet he is confused as I am at what you just said or meant. Laughing

Love is in the air bro, only that, I swear!
    Laughing Laughing Laughing

Werewolf and GunshipDemocracy like this post

caveat emptor
    caveat emptor

Post  caveat emptor Sun Sep 25, 2022 9:04 pm

ALAMO wrote:
    Werewolf wrote:

Love is in the air bro, only that, I swear!
    Laughing Laughing Laughing
    We have a saying three Serbs, four political parties.

franco, flamming_python, Werewolf, ALAMO, GunshipDemocracy, littlerabbit, Mir and like this post

Podlodka77
    Podlodka77

Post  Podlodka77 Sun Sep 25, 2022 9:06 pm

Enough of the harsh words, let's move on, people. I apologize on my behalf.

Werewolf, ALAMO, GunshipDemocracy and Arkanghelsk like this post

caveat emptor
    caveat emptor

Post  caveat emptor Sun Sep 25, 2022 9:08 pm

Werewolf wrote:
    ALAMO wrote:
    The only point that stands is that you give a shit what the others have to say  - so showing disrespect scratch
    How do you expect anyone damn care about your "points"?

I have read what both wrote in serbian and it sounded half-intelligent and due to lack of my knowledge of many  words, however my mistake was to translate it...my IQ dropped reading that level of intellectual transfer of ideas about each other and the european-esque interest to someones sexual preferences.

Edit:

Podlodka wrote:He just complains to Garry and wants Garry to block anyone he doesn't like, like Garry is his dad.

Ohh please stop this nonsense. He did not say anything like that. Don't you have any honor not to lie?
    Bro, there's nothing intelligent to be said.

I've just said that Garry should move our messages to separate thread, but Podlodka as a member of " force" state structure is only good as a liar and provocateur.  One of the reasons we lost our wars. We couldn't  fight with enemy and people like him, at the same time.

owais.usmani likes this post

Podlodka77
    Podlodka77

Post  Podlodka77 Sun Sep 25, 2022 9:25 pm

caveat emptor wrote:
    Werewolf wrote:
    ALAMO wrote:
    The only point that stands is that you give a shit what the others have to say  - so showing disrespect scratch

I have read what both wrote in serbian and it sounded half-intelligent and due to lack of my knowledge of many  words, however my mistake was to translate it...my IQ dropped reading that level of intellectual transfer of ideas about each other and the european-esque interest to someones sexual preferences.

Edit:

Podlodka wrote:He just complains to Garry and wants Garry to block anyone he doesn't like, like Garry is his dad.

Ohh please stop this nonsense. He did not say anything like that. Don't you have any honor not to lie?

I've just said that Garry should move our messages to separate thread, but Podlodka as a member of " force" state structure is only good as a liar and provocateur.  One of the reasons we lost our wars. We couldn't  fight with enemy and people like him, at the same time.

I wrote in the message that I am not a politician, right ?
    I wrote in the message that the army and the police as well as the intelligence officers die because of politics - right ?
    In every state, the government manages these departments, right ?
    And how can I, as someone who is not a politician, influence anything ? I am a patriot, and all patriots are a bit "stupid" because the state often takes advantage of them, which was often the case in our region.
    I'm not going to write bold words this time, but what does my patriotism have to do with the nonsense you write ?
    Unlike you, I upload one or more useful links every day, while I don't respect your work and you at all. Unlike you, I am in my own country and serving my state and I don't like many things, but I'm not in a position to write about them.
    And you are where you are and you better not come back - we don't need you.
    Well, I was nice and now **** off..

caveat emptor
    caveat emptor

Post  caveat emptor Sun Sep 25, 2022 9:43 pm

Podlodka77 wrote:I wrote in the message that I am not a politician, right ?
    I wrote in the message that the army and the police as well as the intelligence officers die because of politics - right ?
    And how can I, as someone who is not a politician, influence anything ? I am a patriot, and all patriots are a bit "stupid" because the state often takes advantage of them, which was often the case in our region.
    I'm not going to write bold words this time, but what does my patriotism have to do with the nonsense you write ?
    Unlike you, I upload one or more useful links every day, while I don't respect your work and you at all. Unlike you, I am in my own country and serving my state and I don't like many things, but I'm not in a position to write about them.
    My point from the beginning was that our structures are compromised, as they were in the '90s already, by people of very questionable qualities. Some of them straight criminals.
    I served like any other man of my age in Serbia and did my part. Nothing special tbh. Some experiences were positive, others weren't. From people that are now or were until recently in the Army and various police departments i hear that situation is maybe even worse than it was in the '90s and that especially goes for the Army ( not talking about equipment part).
    Where i live now, or in the future is my business and that's that. 
    As for Russia, i give my opinions as I've spent some limited time there and did some business  and saw how the countries bureaucracy functions. 
    You can like it or not, that's your problem. 
    As someone that always worked in private sector and never for state structures, i am predisposed not to believe bureaucrats and to question their work. 
    As i said, like it or not.
    limb

Post  limb Sun Sep 25, 2022 9:45 pm

Podlodka77 wrote:
    caveat emptor wrote:
    Werewolf wrote:
    ALAMO wrote:

Edit:

I wrote in the message that I am not a politician, right ?

Did you defend the serbian government when it gave Montenegro independence, removing serbias access to sea? I feel like youd call ot a "strategic regrouping" or a "gesture of goodwill".
    littlerabbit
    littlerabbit

Post  littlerabbit Sun Sep 25, 2022 10:29 pm

caveat emptor wrote:

Only four ?! Laughing Laughing Laughing

ALAMO and caveat emptor like this post

caveat emptor
    caveat emptor

Post  caveat emptor Sun Sep 25, 2022 10:35 pm

littlerabbit wrote:

Menjamo ko dresove. Po potrebi.
    Hole
    Hole

Post  Hole Sun Sep 25, 2022 11:02 pm

littlerabbit wrote:
    caveat emptor wrote:

After their first meeting they split into five.  lol1

Werewolf and ALAMO like this post

thegopnik
    thegopnik

Post  thegopnik Mon Sep 26, 2022 12:40 am

Possibility of Italy opening trade with Russia?

Talking bollocks thread #4 - Page 21 16641410

GunshipDemocracy likes this post

limb dislikes this post

Big_Gazza
    Big_Gazza

Post  Big_Gazza Mon Sep 26, 2022 1:00 am

thegopnik wrote:Possibility of Italy opening trade with Russia?

"far-right neo-fascist allies of Vladimir Putin"  Suspect

dafuq?

Ukro-sympathisers in Western liberal MSM (The Guardian faggots) again projecting the sins of their banderite (anti-)heroes onto Russia?  This is why Russia must do whatever it takes to rip down the disgusting Kiev regime and ram a catastrophic full-spectrum defeat down NATOs squealing gullet.

GarryB, flamming_python, kvs, GunshipDemocracy, Ispan, Rodion_Romanovic, Sprut-B and like this post

crod
    crod

Post  crod Mon Sep 26, 2022 1:02 am

thegopnik wrote:Possibility of Italy opening trade with Russia

Unfortunately she is already on public record stating her support for the Ukraine and for Russian sanctions. Her biggest gripe is China being the biggest winner out of all this and the possibility of a much weakened Europe.
    She has stated these opinions often.

jon_deluxe likes this post

ArgentinaGuard

Post  ArgentinaGuard Mon Sep 26, 2022 1:13 am

I prefer Meloni. It is always better than the progressive liberal left, which is the cancer of the West.
    In Europe they are scared with their victory, there is uncertainty and many of their party are pro-Russian.

Mussolini was a good man, he would surely be Russia, and not with the Jewish comedian Zielinsky.
    Berlusconi defended Russia two days ago, in case you didn't know. It is part of the coalition

flamming_python and thegopnik like this post

jon_deluxe dislikes this post

mnztr

Post  mnztr Mon Sep 26, 2022 1:44 am

ArgentinaGuard wrote:I prefer Meloni. It is always better than the progressive liberal left, which is the cancer of the West.
    In Europe they are scared with their victory, there is uncertainty and many of their party are pro-Russian.

Mussolini was a good man, he would surely be Russia, and not with the Jewish comedian Zielinsky.
    Berlusconi defended Russia two days ago, in case you didn't know. It is part of the coalition

All progress and advancement of mankind has been brought about by progressives, by definition. So I do prefer progressives. But they have become a bit too ideological of late for my taste. I hate the cancel culture and the overreach of #METOO and all that BS. The climate thing is bad because its not possible to do it that fast. But I kinda get why. If you say 25 years no one will give a shit.
    crod
    crod

Post  crod Mon Sep 26, 2022 2:15 am

ArgentinaGuard wrote:

Yes I did, but it doesn’t take away the fact that she supports the sanctions against Russia, more it highlights the fractures within that particular coalition before it even enters government. Italy is and has been a basket case for many years now.

PapaDragon
    PapaDragon

Post  PapaDragon Mon Sep 26, 2022 5:41 am

ALAMO wrote:
    Podlodka77 wrote:

There is nothing more relaxing to watch than a woman parking, kids playing, and Serbs "discussing" * ...

One ain't even Serb, just some USA bitch boy who's pussy daddy dodged draft back in the 90s and sucked every cock available to skedaddle

And now his pussy pleasure boy is venting his life's frustrations on forums because he is even bigger bitch than his daddy so he has to act tough here because he has no balls to say anything in public in the good old US of A

If Uncle Sam ever served him a draft notice to fight for his country he would pussy right over Canadian border faster than he swallows geezer cock for cash

Never trust draft dodgers or their degenerate offspring

owais.usmani dislikes this post

Rodion_Romanovic
    Rodion_Romanovic

Talking bollocks thread #4 - Page 21 Empty temporary talking bollocks thread

Post  Rodion_Romanovic Mon Sep 26, 2022 9:42 am

thegopnik wrote:Possibility of Italy opening trade with Russia?

Talking bollocks thread #4 - Page 21 16641410
    Meloni has always supported the sanctions against Russia (albeit there are people in her party against them) and Salvini is just a dirt opportunist that has already tried to criticize Russia as much as possible to try to "regain his virginity". Some of the extreme right Italian groups (not in the centre right coalition) are instead extremely pro Ucrainian and some of them even sent militants to fight together with the azovites.

Still I am glad that the idiot di maio has been trashed.
    I do not like meloni, and i fear that in many issues (including foreign policy) it will not be very different from the centre left government, but probably she is the lesser evil.

The last politician in Italy that had a bit of spine was Bettino Craxi, the only italian politician that actually stood up to the United States (you can look up at the Sigonella Crisis of 1985 (follow up of the Achille Lauro ship hijacking)
    Craxi basically wanted America to understand that the fact that were allies did not allow them to treat us like doormats.

kvs, VARGR198 and starman like this post

Hole
    Hole

Post  Hole Mon Sep 26, 2022 1:33 pm

This means that Brandon and von der Lügen are meddling in internal italian matters.

kvs likes this post

kvs
    kvs

Post  kvs Mon Sep 26, 2022 10:25 pm

Hole wrote:This means that Brandon and von der Lügen are meddling in internal italian matters.

It's OK if the "new left" does it. Only the "conservative reactionaries" cannot dare even have some political ads.
    (Not that they had any in the case of 2016 elections).

The new Italian government does not check all the necessary SJW woke-tard boxes so it is equivalent to the Nazis.
    It is tiresome listening about Nazis from the new fake-left Nazis.

franco likes this post

Podlodka77
    Podlodka77

Post  Podlodka77 Wed Sep 28, 2022 1:34 pm

Can we all collect money together and buy a new car for brother Taddei...
    The man often has good posts, but that Trabant..

Talking bollocks thread #4 - Page 21 75edca12
    caveat emptor
    caveat emptor

Post  caveat emptor Thu Oct 06, 2022 7:31 pm

Isos wrote:
    I knew that you would post that. Did you have to exaggerate to prove your point?

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Oct 18, 2024 5:42 am