Russia Defence Forum

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Military Forum for Russian and Global Defence Issues

+79
GarryB
higurashihougi
Sprut-B
PhSt
xeno
diabetus
Eugenio Argentina
Mir
Podlodka77
The-thing-next-door
Begome
Walther von Oldenburg
Erk
zorobabel
Azi
AlfaT8
Regular
0nillie0
dionis
crod
franco
Belisarius
Airbornewolf
sepheronx
11E
Arkanghelsk
Werewolf
GunshipDemocracy
Firebird
OminousSpudd
mnztr
ucmvulcan
ATLASCUB
sundoesntrise
Mig-31BM2 Super Irbis-E
Backman
calripson
littlerabbit
Tolstoy
andalusia
par far
ArgentinaGuard
bandit6
caveat emptor
Lennox
Atmosphere
bitcointrader70
lancelot
magnumcromagnon
ARYGER
marcellogo
Odin of Ossetia
LMFS
JohninMK
nomadski
kvs
Singular_Transform
lyle6
x_54_u43
Arrow
Hole
jhelb
Sujoy
Rodion_Romanovic
miketheterrible
Tsavo Lion
Broski
George1
SeigSoloyvov
thegopnik
limb
Big_Gazza
TMA1
flamming_python
PapaDragon
Scorpius
ALAMO
Isos
RTN
83 posters

Talking bollocks thread #4

andalusia

Talking bollocks thread #4 - Page 25 Empty Re: Talking bollocks thread #4

Post  andalusia Sun Dec 04, 2022 9:59 am

US loses to the Netherlands 3-1.  The US are a big dog in the weakest soccer confederation CONCAACAF but struggle with good European clubs:

https://www.cnn.com/2022/12/03/football/usa-netherlands-world-cup-2022-spt-intl/index.html
    Podlodka77
    Podlodka77

Post  Podlodka77 Sun Dec 04, 2022 10:02 am

Sorry, but football is "soccer" only in the US... thumbsup

Rodion_Romanovic likes this post

GarryB
    GarryB

Post  GarryB Mon Dec 05, 2022 5:47 am

Not true... it is also soccer in New Zealand and Australia, where football is either rugby or rugby league, or in Australia ARL (Australian Rules).

BTW didn't watch all that video about comparing Russian supermarkets with New Zealand ones, but supermarkets here do have cafes attached where you can get all sorts of things, not just coffee or muffins.

Podlodka77 likes this post

Podlodka77
    Podlodka77

Post  Podlodka77 Mon Dec 05, 2022 6:34 am

GarryB Today at 5:47 am

I didn't know that..
    I'm surprised by that given the strong British influence. Anyway, thanks for the info. thumbsup

Podlodka77
    Podlodka77

Post  Podlodka77 Tue Dec 13, 2022 10:56 pm

Greetings to Argentina and salute to Messi...  respekt
    I'm definitely rooting for Argentina in the final.
    Croats had unprecedented luck with penalties in 4 games at this and the last World Cup. It's not easy to get a penalty, that's true, but no one has ever had as much luck with a penalty as they have.
    Although I think that Morocco has no chance against the France, I still remember that Morocco beat Belgium, Spain and Portugal..

Talking bollocks thread #4 - Page 25 Lionel10

GarryB likes this post

andalusia

Post  andalusia Wed Dec 14, 2022 7:58 am

What do you guys think about President Carter's decision to boycott the 1980 Summer Olympics in Moscow over the USSR invasion of Afghanistan?

What was the USSR view at the time? It seems like it wasn't effective:

https://www.biography.com/news/jimmy-carter-1980-olympics-moscow-boycott

https://www.politico.com/magazine/story/2014/02/carter-olympic-boycott-1980-103308/
    GarryB
    GarryB

Post  GarryB Wed Dec 14, 2022 9:16 am

I'm surprised by that given the strong British influence. Anyway, thanks for the info

Soccer is very popular amongst children the mothers seem to prefer it to Rugby because it appears safer than Rugby... but Rugby is the national sport we are most successful at and it gets called football.

There is not much opportunity to earn money playing soccer in New Zealand, whereas there are regional teams and also super 12 teams wanting players and paying good money, so wanting to develop and excel is actually possible with Rugby... our soccer, like our basket ball is largely played in Australian leagues.

Although I think that Morocco has no chance against the France, I still remember that Morocco beat Belgium, Spain and Portugal..

Would love to see a Morocco vs Argentina final, I think it would be good for the game... I thought the whole point of having the event in the Middle East was to spread interest in the game beyond Europe and South America... well thinking they can get into the final and win if they are good enough is a good way to achieve this.

I support the All Blacks but I was not upset when Argentina beat them this year... it is good for the game when anyone can win on a good day... and they seemed so happy to win... made me not care that we lost... we win lots of games and lots of trophies... which makes their win even better really...

What do you guys think about President Carter's decision to boycott the 1980 Summer Olympics in Moscow over the USSR invasion of Afghanistan?

Bringing politics into sport just makes things silly... the current ban on Russian athletes is ridiculous... the claim they violated the Olympic truce... if you look at the wiki page the only conflicts they describe as violating the Olympic truce are the Georgian invasion of South Ossetia in 2008, the referendum in the Crimea in 2014, and the Russian invasion of the Ukraine in 2022.

No action taken at all against Georgia who invaded South Ossetia during the opening of the olympic games in China, but when Russia is blamed there is action... funny that.

I don't remember any truces in Afghanistan or Iraq during olympic games periods...

It is funny, they promote the truce to talk about sports bringing countries together, even those in conflict, so their solution to Russia defending itself is to ban them from competing... the opposite of what the olympics were all about...

lancelot likes this post

Podlodka77
    Podlodka77

Post  Podlodka77 Mon Dec 26, 2022 4:58 pm

Isos Today at 4:09 pm
    Are those upgraded t-72 ?

T-72 ????
    I am surprised that an expert like Rafaleman does not see the difference - the tank turret is welded from sections, that is, it is not a cast dome.
    So the question is which tanks have such a turret ? unshaven
    You have over 10,000 posts on this forum and you can't figure out which tank it is?
    Podlodka77
    Podlodka77

Post  Podlodka77 Mon Dec 26, 2022 5:13 pm

Isos Today at 5:02 pm
    Sticky man, Why don't you just go **** yourslef ?

Why are you uncultured ? unshaven
    Well, you present yourself as "knowing" everything, you swear by your "arguments" here, although you have no connection with reality
    You are arrogant and have a complex of higher values ​​that is not supported by anything.
    Of course, I'm PROUD to be your ENEMY !

Since you asked for Garry to block me I WILL CHALLENGE you whenever I feel the need to do so. That's what cowards do, some say it's specific to certain parts of Europe...
    I will try to destroy you in messages whenever I get the chance, but without breaking the forum rules. You are trash and that's all I'm going to write to you.
    Isos
    Isos

Post  Isos Mon Dec 26, 2022 5:50 pm

Of course, I'm PROUD to be your ENEMY

You need help, take your pills.

without breaking the forum rules. You are trash and that's all I'm going to write to you.

Insults are against the forum rules. Garry, ban this clown please, he is going in another crazy phase. Need rest.
    jhelb
    jhelb

Location : Previously: Belarus Currently: A Small Island No One Cares About

Post  jhelb Mon Dec 26, 2022 6:49 pm

Isos wrote:Insults are against the forum rules. Garry, ban this clown please, he is going in another crazy phase. Need rest
    Banning him won't help because he has created several accounts on this forum - Podlodka77, gopnik etc etc. He uses these accounts to ambush form members who disagrees with his views.  This creates the impression that several forum members are against you.

Most accounts on this forum have been created by him and that Indian crook sepheronx.

Ideally, those members of colour from Asia, Africa need to be banned because they are low quality posters who have an ulterior motive.

Isos likes this post

caveat emptor
    caveat emptor

Post  caveat emptor Mon Dec 26, 2022 6:56 pm

@jhelb
    You are a real piece of work. I can assure you that Podmornica, even if unhinged, is not a person of colour from Asia, as you put it. 😂😂
    Podlodka77
    Podlodka77

Post  Podlodka77 Mon Dec 26, 2022 7:06 pm

No

Isos, first of all, it's true that I'm compromising your "knowledge" because you don't know which tank is in the picture.
    You wrote earlier that you "know" everything; what is the RCS of the Rafale, how HIMARS is a miracle weapon and Iskander is imprecise garbage, about how both the Su-30 and Su-34 are obsolete, and about how "difficult" it is to destroy those rare French Caesar howitzers.

And that's what I wrote in the first message, that is, you have neither arguments nor knowledge - you only have arrogance. It's a shame that you pretend to be an expert and you don't know which tank is in the picture.

Second, you answered me with "Sticky man, Why don't you just go **** yourslef ?". I understand that there are double standards in the West, but what you wrote is definitely an insult, isn't it...
    Garry is not your dad or mom to keep asking him to block me. Suspect It's a shame to do that, man, you degrade yourself even more... Embarassed

Podlodka77
    Podlodka77

Post  Podlodka77 Mon Dec 26, 2022 7:18 pm

jhelb Today at 6:49 pm

Banning him won't help because he has created several accounts on this forum - Podlodka77, gopnik etc etc. He uses these accounts to ambush form members who disagrees with his views. This creates the impression that several forum members are against you.

Most accounts on this forum have been created by him and that Indian crook sepheronx.

Ideally, those members of colour from Asia, Africa need to be banned because they are low quality posters who have an ulterior motive.

What ? Laughing
    Who is shaking your cage, man? bounce
    Who is this crowbar dunno ?
    I do NOT have SOME OTHER PROFILE HERE (except PODLODKA77) and I believe that even GOPNIK will laugh at your post.
    Previously, I left voluntarily and was not on the forum for about a month and a half, but voluntarily leaving and being blocked are not the same.
    I wrote here PUBLICLY that Garry can block me and I will not return to the forum - NEVER again.
    I never go to uninvited guests and I would not come to a forum where I am unwelcome. I think Garry already recognized that himself.
    sepheronx
    sepheronx

Post  sepheronx Mon Dec 26, 2022 7:20 pm

Jhelb, you really do not know shit.

If you are curious who I actually am, then contact GarryB and George. They know me a bit better even going back to mp.net days. Especially since I used to be a site moderator on here before my disagreements with vlad.

I'm gonna give you this warning before I start making request to both admins here. Watch your tongue. Neither do you know me or ethnicity, but your abhorrent racist banter here is rather disgusting and I'm certain GarryB and George would also not be a fan of it either.

Sprut-B, Hole, Broski and Belisarius like this post

Isos
    Isos

Post  Isos Mon Dec 26, 2022 7:27 pm

Isos, first of all, it's true that I'm compromising your "knowledge" because you don't know which tank is in the picture.
    You wrote earlier that you "know" everything; what is the RCS of the Rafale, how HIMARS is a miracle weapon and Iskander is imprecise garbage, about how both the Su-30 and Su-34 are obsolete, and about how "difficult" it is to destroy those rare French Caesar howitzers.

And that's what I wrote in the first message, that is, you have neither arguments nor knowledge - you only have arrogance. It's a shame that you pretend to be an expert and you don't know which tank is in the picture.

Second, you answered me with "Sticky man, Why don't you just go **** yourslef ?". I understand that there are double standards in the West, but what you wrote is definitely an insult, isn't it...
    Garry is not your dad or mom to keep asking him to block me. Suspect It's a shame to do that, man, you degrade yourself even more... Embarassed

I never said I know everything.

Telling you to **** yourself isn't an insult. I use your language to tell you to not quote or answer me. So yeah go **** yourself.

jhelb likes this post

jhelb
    jhelb

Location : Previously: Belarus Currently: A Small Island No One Cares About

Post  jhelb Mon Dec 26, 2022 7:35 pm

sepheronx wrote:but your abhorrent racist banter here is rather disgusting
    Lookie, lookie...when he gets exposed he plays the race card.

I remember very well who you are....you are that same guy who got busted creating fake profiles on the forum.

And you got kicked out from the forum by Vlad for promoting external links in violation of forum rules.
    sepheronx
    sepheronx

Post  sepheronx Mon Dec 26, 2022 7:36 pm

FP wrote:They told the truth last time. Who says they're lying now?

But either way it's a strategic airbase and part of the nuclear triad. It's subject to strict secrecy. They're not obligated to be transparent, if doing so can harm Russia's security.

I'm concerned about the reliance on SHORAD systems too. Why haven't they got fighters in the air or an AWACS up there at all times? Yeah it's a strain, but this is a time of war, it's no time for laxness; key facilities should be on high-alert and have extra assets operating in support.

First time I think they were honest but I think they are less honest this time. Same # of deaths but "we intercepted".  If they intercepted it and debris fell and killed same number of soldiers again, means the drone was within the airfield and technically did its job.  These intercepts should be happening outside of the airfield, not within the airfield or it almost defeats the purpose if the debris is enough to damage equipment and kill people.

Russia should have learned the first time, second time is no excuse and I agree with stealth acessment that someone in the PVO is a Ukrainian agent.

Russia isn't taking internal security serious in this conflict. And decision making centers aren't being hit either contrary to what the authorities say they will hit.

Eventually, people will be asking questions as to what their government is doing, and when those voices get louder, it will get harder for the current administration.

Anyway, that is my opinion on it. We shall see what the end results will be.

Lookie, lookie...when he gets exposed he plays the race card.

I remember very well who you are....you are that same guy who got busted creating fake profiles on the forum.

And you got kicked out from the forum by Vlad for promoting external links in violation of forum rules.

You clearly are a lot more stupid than I initially thought. I even have the PMs with vlad too that goes back to the time.

I already reported you to both. You have been on most people's ignore list. Maybe soon you will be creating multiple accounts. If you haven't already.

Caught creating multiple accounts eh? Yeah no, there was no catching me there nor does your memory serve you well.

Last edited by sepheronx on Mon Dec 26, 2022 7:41 pm; edited 1 time in total
    Podlodka77
    Podlodka77

Post  Podlodka77 Mon Dec 26, 2022 7:40 pm

You see, posts like this are the reason why I don't keep silent about posts from Isos, this post of yours, etc.

I never said I knlw everything.

Telling you to **** yourself isn't an insult. I use your language to tell you to not quote or answer me. So yeah go **** yourself.

It's too late now, you asked for the devil and now you will get him. Very Happy
    Today you asked for my block for the SECOND time (you coward) and I use my right to call you out - without insulting you other than compromising your non-existent knowledge.
    I RESPECT that Garry demands no insults to other members (so it will be), but I will literally destroy you - do you understand that ? Very Happy
    Be careful what you write in the future, because I will not be silent - all in accordance with the rules of work on the forum.

sepheronx
    sepheronx

Post  sepheronx Mon Dec 26, 2022 7:45 pm

You can always place him on ignore instead. Surprised jhelb and his incoherent and inane banter wasn't placed on my ignore list earlier. Strange.

Anyway, you and isos should better also drop it. I informed Garryb and George so I imagine there will be warnings handed out.

flamming_python likes this post

Isos
    Isos

Post  Isos Mon Dec 26, 2022 7:52 pm

I have nothing to drop. This sticky dumbass is annoying and should be banned forever.

owais.usmani likes this post

Podlodka77
    Podlodka77

Post  Podlodka77 Mon Dec 26, 2022 8:37 pm

Isos Today at 7:52 pm
    I have nothing to drop. This sticky dumbass is annoying and should be banned forever.

Again insults but also calls for blocking - there is no logic...
    And if you think that your message will be the LAST - I'm writing to you again that it won't be!
    Unlike you, I don't care if I'll be here for one DAY or 10 years, but I'm not a coward like you. It's not my behavior that's the problem, it's you and your arrogance.
    thegopnik
    thegopnik

Talking bollocks thread #4 - Page 25 Empty temporary talking bollocks thread

Post  thegopnik Mon Dec 26, 2022 9:00 pm

@jhelb you can go ask garryb if him and me share the same IPs if you think I am him for some reason, I don't know if I pissed anyone off here,

sepheronx likes this post

kvs
    kvs

Post  kvs Thu Dec 29, 2022 6:16 pm

Watching Lira's round-table livestream, Mark Sleboda brought up a Russian EW "game changer". Apparently the
    new Penicillin counter-battery acoustic-thermal radars have double the range and combined with networked
    artillery systems have resulted in more Ukr HIMARS, M777, etc, being taken out.

So far, I have only seen Russian game changers. All the "game changers" from NATzO have been total overhyped garbage.

sepheronx, GarryB, psg, par far, Big_Gazza, Azi, littlerabbit and like this post

SeigSoloyvov
    SeigSoloyvov

Post  SeigSoloyvov Thu Dec 29, 2022 6:56 pm

So far I haven't seen any video or images of a destroyed HIMARS, if you want to make the claim back it up.

The same goes for the Ukie side, just because X said this happened doesn't mean it happened

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun Oct 27, 2024 8:28 pm