Russia Defence Forum

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Military Forum for Russian and Global Defence Issues

+42
jhelb
kvs
ALAMO
Hole
franco
ahmedfire
Walther von Oldenburg
Sujoy
Hannibal Barca
Broski
Arrow
Rodion_Romanovic
limb
Big_Gazza
LMFS
calripson
Sprut-B
Scorpius
nomadski
mavaff
sepheronx
zepia
Odin of Ossetia
AlfaT8
Godric
Airbornewolf
Werewolf
higurashihougi
Ghoster
lancelot
andalusia
owais.usmani
George1
flamming_python
Aristide
miketheterrible
Backman
PhSt
magnumcromagnon
GarryB
TMA1
lyle6
46 posters

Western propaganda #2

GarryB
    GarryB

Western propaganda #2 - Page 6 Empty Re: Western propaganda #2

Post  GarryB Thu Apr 07, 2022 4:21 am

Well it is only returning to its nature.

I mean a BBC article about the evil Chinese using loans as a weapon to entrap third world countries in debt spirals so they can bully and control them, the way the west has been doing for centuries, but with the tiny fact that China weren't actually doing that... but the west was and still does... and they call the removal of the tiny fact that debunks their entire story an Error.

Without that error there is no story... China lends money to third world countries to help them up and out of poverty is what the story should be but their omission of the truth and they turn it into China is evil like the west has been for the last few centuries... but they don't even mention the west did and does that so it is even worse... China is as bad as the West, but the West is good... we wont discuss how bad the west has been.

But their apology makes it all right.

andalusia, kvs, Hole and Kiko like this post

owais.usmani

Post  owais.usmani Sun Apr 10, 2022 3:15 pm

kvs likes this post

zepia
    zepia

Post  zepia Sun Apr 10, 2022 3:52 pm

owais.usmani wrote:

Wow. They're super obsessed with cancel a character.
    A Roman character, not even Cyrillic. Laughing

GarryB, kvs and Hole like this post

sepheronx
    sepheronx

Post  sepheronx Thu Apr 21, 2022 4:17 am

Gentlemen

I have a situation which I require your assistance.

My daughter brought home propaganda from the Canadian education system talking about the war in Ukraine.  You must understand, my daughter is in elementary school and is just a child.  They are spreading this nonsense and I require your assistance in fighting back against it.  So I will be penning a letter to her teacher to explain why disapproval of this and do not wish my daughter to be subjected to such lousy propaganda.

(Edited Out Just in case someone comes snooping)

I need details with links regarding what Ukraine has done in the last 8 years to prompt the war.

I am looking for:
    - UN accounts of dead civilians in LDNR
    - Bioweapon labs
    - current hostage taking of civilians from other nations

etc.

I would really appreciate it.

Last edited by sepheronx on Thu Apr 21, 2022 6:52 am; edited 1 time in total

kvs, Yugo90 and Backman like this post

kvs
    kvs

Post  kvs Thu Apr 21, 2022 4:44 am

The OSCE and UN ignored the mass graves in the Donbass in 2014 and the routine attacks on civilians by Kiev regime forces.

I would start with some basic history.   The "country" called Ukraine was stitched together by the Bolsheviks in the early 1920s.
    It is a lie to call every resident of "Ukraine" an ethnic Ukrainian.   Novorussia was ethnic Russian and Russian speaking.   There
    were and still are Greeks and Jews there but you know what I mean.  

All the NATzO coverage of "Ukraine" treats it as having no relation to Russia.   Like another Poland or Romania.   The propaganda
    pamphlet dished out to your child is based on this lie and denies ethnic Russians in "Ukraine" any rights and even denies their
    existence.   So the so-called Donbass separatists are never called Russians but always called pro-Russian.   A retarded label
    if there ever was one.  

I would not risk getting your child exposed to abuse by the teachers and instigated other children by spreading the truth.
    Nobody in Canada cares about it.   Just teach your child that they are being lied to and to keep the truth quiet since
    speaking about it can bring physical harm.   I am speaking from experience in Canada.   If your child is together with
    eastern U-ropeans (including all the Slavs) and is not singing in the anti-Russian choir, the scum will come out of the woodwork
    to impose Azov style terror in the form of physical assault and other abuse.  

A possibly safe way to approach this propaganda is to tell the teacher that the children are too young to be exposed to
    politics and do not have the critical knowledge and skills to make informed decisions.   This used to be universally understood
    but in the age of Sodomite wokeness children are fair game for sexual and political groomers.

On the truth about "Ukraine", don't bother.

sepheronx likes this post

GarryB
    GarryB

Post  GarryB Thu Apr 21, 2022 5:41 am

I would keep it simple and ask if Iraq had to be invaded because they thought their might be WMDs then shouldn't Ukraine be invaded with 50+ known bio weapons labs being known to exist, openly nazi military forces who regularly celebrate murderers, and of course Zelensky being voted into power with the promise of better relations with Russia and no war and a solution to the Donbass issue, and going in the opposite direction.

I would also ask if sending weapons to the Ukraine is OK can Russia send weapons to native American indians and mexicans and indigenous people around the world so they can fight big powerful invaders too?

Are weapons helping?

Are sanctions making any positive difference at all, or are they just making things worse for everyone?

sepheronx and kvs like this post

sepheronx
    sepheronx

Post  sepheronx Thu Apr 21, 2022 6:00 am

kvs wrote:The OSCE and UN ignored the mass graves in the Donbass in 2014 and the routine attacks on civilians by Kiev regime forces.

I would start with some basic history.   The "country" called Ukraine was stitched together by the Bolsheviks in the early 1920s.
    It is a lie to call every resident of "Ukraine" an ethnic Ukrainian.   Novorussia was ethnic Russian and Russian speaking.   There
    were and still are Greeks and Jews there but you know what I mean.  

All the NATzO coverage of "Ukraine" treats it as having no relation to Russia.   Like another Poland or Romania.   The propaganda
    pamphlet dished out to your child is based on this lie and denies ethnic Russians in "Ukraine" any rights and even denies their
    existence.   So the so-called Donbass separatists are never called Russians but always called pro-Russian.   A retarded label
    if there ever was one.  

I would not risk getting your child exposed to abuse by the teachers and instigated other children by spreading the truth.
    Nobody in Canada cares about it.   Just teach your child that they are being lied to and to keep the truth quiet since
    speaking about it can bring physical harm.   I am speaking from experience in Canada.   If your child is together with
    eastern U-ropeans (including all the Slavs) and is not singing in the anti-Russian choir, the scum will come out of the woodwork
    to impose Azov style terror in the form of physical assault and other abuse.  

A possibly safe way to approach this propaganda is to tell the teacher that the children are too young to be exposed to
    politics and do not have the critical knowledge and skills to make informed decisions.   This used to be universally understood
    but in the age of Sodomite wokeness children are fair game for sexual and political groomers.

On the truth about "Ukraine", don't bother.

Most of the school is Indian (India) and Pakistani with the odd other mix.

You are right though, I do not want to expose my child out to abuse by both the teachers and the rest.

I will make it simple and state that I do not condone kids being taught ongoing conflicts especially since it isn't in their place to talk about it at such young ages. Politics need to be kept out and that there wasn't such pamphlets regarding Yemen, Iraq, Afghanistan, etc. So I would be thankful if the school would drop it.

I appreciate the replies gentlemen.

GarryB and kvs like this post

mavaff
    mavaff

Post  mavaff Thu Apr 21, 2022 10:33 am

I struggle on this too, a bit less because my children are actually kids (so it's easier to explain), a bit more because most of the information around is in English which is not mine and their native language.

Anyway, to make things easy and straight forward, I would print out that excellent article by that former Swiss NATO officer (so they can't claim is a Russian agent) and hand it over to the teacher.
    Mind though (my wife teaches in primary school so she knows her shit and she told me this several times): when teachers get some message from parents they do no like guess what? They retaliate on the child. So think twice before starting a fight which may end up hurting your child: consider explaining her what is real vs fake (in simple terms, given the age) and teach her to think critically on the information she gets from others and do not fight teachers directly.

Here the article am for your convenience, if you want to go that way:
    https://www.sott.net/article/466340-Retired-Swiss-Military-Intelligence-Officer-Is-it-Possible-to-Actually-Know-What-Has-Been-And-is-Going-on-in-Ukraine

GarryB, Airbornewolf and kvs like this post

zepia
    zepia

Post  zepia Thu Apr 21, 2022 12:55 pm

For the biolab things, Dilyana Gaytandzhieva seem to be a good source.
    She's a Bulgarian journalist whos investigate this particular topic years before it's news.

https://dilyana.bg/

And this is the link contains Russian briefs and evidences, but people in the west may perceived it as an unneutral source.

https://disk.yandex.ru/d/0kV6d9ILLZFNkQ

Hope this help.

sepheronx, GarryB, kvs and Hole like this post

kvs
    kvs

Post  kvs Thu Apr 21, 2022 2:48 pm

Schools do attract scumbags. Either pedophiles or variations on the theme such as power-trippers who like to psychologically
    abuse children. Look at the US today. There are all sorts LGBTXYZ zealots who hired on as teachers and take every opportunity
    to push their agenda. This includes gross violations of parental rights where children are exposed to deviant "education" and
    hormone blockers to "help" them come out as trans freaks. We also saw one case (that we know of) where the teacher was
    jabbing children with the mRNA vax for their own "good".

GarryB and Werewolf like this post

sepheronx
    sepheronx

Post  sepheronx Thu Apr 21, 2022 4:22 pm

Jimmy Dore does a segment here to show the shocking and utter ignorance of these journalists demonizing Russia like how Goering did.

kvs and Hole like this post

GarryB
    GarryB

Post  GarryB Fri Apr 22, 2022 3:37 am

The sad thing is that many teachers are lazy or lack the skills to prepare their own resources, so when they come across prepared pages like that they used to photocopy them and then keep using them for decades... lacking the skills to create more or even alter them when they get out of date.

Good teachers wont care which side the child takes as long as they can back it up, but sadly good teachers are rare.

I would say don't be aggressive because if it becomes a fight then you wont win... if the children are mostly Pakistani and Indian then perhaps point out that the Governments of both those two countries who will argue about whether it is a nice day or not are not imposing sanctions on Russia, now you could argue India has ties with Russia, but Imran Khan doesn't.

There have been a lot of invasions over the last 20 years with the vast majority involving western countries for the most part, what exactly is it about this war that is so upsetting... and use the race card... is it because both sides are white and technically european?

Because if that is the case why nothing regarding HATO bombing Serbia over Kosovo and the revision of national borders in the former Yugoslavia?

sepheronx, Werewolf, Airbornewolf and kvs like this post

Odin of Ossetia
    Odin of Ossetia

Post  Odin of Ossetia Wed Apr 27, 2022 4:31 pm

Odin of Ossetia wrote:
    PhSt wrote:saw this ad today, it seems the Ukronazis and their NATzO backers are getting desperate  Laughing

Western propaganda #2 - Page 6 111497895865641

Old collaborators:

http://michalw.narod.ru/index-Truth.html

http://asaland.proboards.com/thread/460/land-zamosc-zamojszczyzna-1942-1944

There are now rumors on the Internet that the Ukrainians are intentionally killing off these foreign volunteers.

Recently three volunteers from the U.S.A. (two of them with German surnames) were shown on U.S. television, but it turned out that they were not part of the legion, and that they were training the Ukrainians on their own in the city of Lviv. It turned out that one of them is married to a local Ukrainian woman, and the other two are his friends.

I guess unless you have some family connection you should not be heading there.

Here is the report from the CNN:

andalusia

Post  andalusia Mon May 02, 2022 7:21 am

I saw this on a website that said that Russia formally agreed to NATO eastward expansion in 1997. I wanted to ask those more informed about this.

https://www.heritage.org/europe/report/the-1997-nato-russia-founding-act-does-not-prohibit-permanent-nato-bases-eastern

https://www.nato.int/docu/review/articles/2014/07/01/nato-enlargement-and-russia-myths-and-realities/index.html
    lancelot
    lancelot

Post  lancelot Mon May 02, 2022 11:59 am

Part of the deal with the USSR to allow German reunification involved putting no NATO troops on East German soil.
    This was verbally promised to the USSR by Western leaders back then, and is recorded in the minutes of official meetings.

The Soviet Union expected with the dissolution of the Warsaw Pact that NATO would also be dissolved eventually and a new security architecture be put in place. Russia continued these efforts. But NATO was always non-committal. They paid lip service but never seriously discussed the Russian proposals or made efforts to put them into practice. The US thought it had the upper hand with the breakdown of the Soviet Union and didn't need to take the Russian's concerns into consideration anymore.

Even Boris Yeltsin spoke out against NATO expansion and sent paratroopers to Yugoslavia at Pristina to prevent NATO taking the place over. So sorry, but it is way more complex than that. Russia made explicit warnings to the US once the Baltics joined NATO for example.

See the video at 21:52 and 1:13:40.
    GarryB
    GarryB

Post  GarryB Mon May 02, 2022 1:01 pm

The Soviets/Russians had the expectation that when they withdrew their forces in eastern europe that the US and France and UK would reciprocate and withdraw their forces back to national borders...

Ironically the Russians signed the CFE.... the Conventional Forces in Europe agreement which the west objected to Russian peace keeper forces being in Nagorno Karabakh and South Ossetia and Transnitria, so they refused to sign the agreement until Russia pulled its peace keepers out of each of these places, so Russia who had already signed the agreement and had implimented its limits basically said it would observe the agreement when the other european parties to the agreement signed and adhered to the agreement.

They haven't so far.
    owais.usmani

Post  owais.usmani Wed May 11, 2022 6:59 pm

Rolling Eyes

GarryB, flamming_python, nomadski and Hole like this post

nomadski
    nomadski

Post  nomadski Wed May 11, 2022 10:04 pm

Ha Ha ! They will soon be colouring their hair yellow and wearing blue contact lenses to fit in ! Like other brain - washed and brain - dead Caucasian Europhiles . Little do they know , that the Caucasian brain size is smaller than the mongoloid  ( their hated Asiatic adversary ) brain size , as outlined by Rushton in his statistical study ! And what is worse for them , is that the gene D- allele responsible for this brain expansion , was a result of inter - breeding between different human species ! Happened in North - central Asia . The microcephalic , Ukrainian , Arian , Caucasian Europhiles ......
    andalusia

Post  andalusia Fri May 13, 2022 9:32 am

Commercial about the US Navy being a "Global Force for Good"

AlfaT8
    AlfaT8

Post  AlfaT8 Mon May 16, 2022 5:01 am

TMA1
    TMA1

Post  TMA1 Mon May 16, 2022 12:42 pm

AlfaT8 wrote:

Ahh yes the wikipedia article repeater. Makes it all the worse with his punchable face. Would rather watch automated voice defense videos that rip national interest tier articles word for word.

Had to edit my post to fix a word.

GarryB, flamming_python, kvs and Belisarius like this post

kvs
    kvs

Post  kvs Sat May 28, 2022 1:00 am

So Japan is going dump a million tons of radioactive water from Fukushima into the ocean.

Greenpiss is nowhere to be found. But they are like files on shit on Gazprom's oil and gas platforms.

Greenpiss proves yet again that it is a mercenary outfit for hire to spread western propaganda narratives and
    could care less about the precious environment.

GarryB, Hole, Belisarius and SolidarityWithRussia like this post

PhSt
    PhSt

Post  PhSt Sun Jun 05, 2022 5:35 am

NATzO's extreme delusions of superiority is very nauseating. As if an attack on Russian territory by NATzO will not prompt Russia to obliterate America and its chihuahua vassals with nuclear weapons  Laughing

kvs likes this post

ALAMO

Post  ALAMO Sun Jun 05, 2022 9:54 am

A fun fact.
    Dozens of US instructors and mercs have already been killed.
    Not only in Ukraine, but in Syria as well.
    God knows how many western mercs have been killed in Africa by the Russian military groups and "advisers".
    The US can't even respond to the Iranian barrage of ballistic missiles striking the US targets along with Iraq, yet they are trying to argue how they will fight Russia?
    Oh my Laughing
    The level those people are delusional is really something!

sepheronx, kvs, Hole, Backman and Belisarius like this post

Backman
    Backman

Post  Backman Mon Jun 06, 2022 1:18 am

AlfaT8 wrote:[youtube]b0O144KhI

That garbage is all over YT now. There's "why the Russian _______ failed in Ukraine" for every piece of military equipment you can imagine. And for every service. Why the airforce, Navy and govt failed in Ukraine.

I just don't understand what the point of all of this internal propaganda is. It was already part of the Anglo psyche that Russia is the worst at everything in life. Their economy sucks, their military sucks, their food tastes bad ect.

Somehow I doubt the Russian media has equivelants to this. They are probably adults

sepheronx, GarryB, flamming_python, kvs, Hole and Belisarius like this post

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Oct 18, 2024 6:03 am