Russia Defence Forum

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Military Forum for Russian and Global Defence Issues

+85
Maximmmm
nero
kvs
ucmvulcan
crod
GarryB
Tingsay
zorobabel
Scorpius
LMFS
JohninMK
Kiko
ALAMO
VARGR198
Firebird
Azi
Rasisuki Nebia
Rodion_Romanovic
Krepost
Werewolf
thegopnik
GunshipDemocracy
Odin of Ossetia
AlfaT8
SolidarityWithRussia
PhSt
adder
Kriva
lyle6
zepia
SeigSoloyvov
PapaDragon
The Ottoman
Backman
miketheterrible
nomadski
Mig-31BM2 Super Irbis-E
lancelot
Ghoster
wilhelm
Arsenic
Big_Gazza
bitcointrader70
George1
caveat emptor
Singular_Transform
dino00
Mir
Urluber
Finty
Pacense
Arkanghelsk
Hole
hoom
Cheetah
franco
Walther von Oldenburg
Ispan
billybatts91
Yugo90
flamming_python
Isos
par far
owais.usmani
Lurk83
auslander
teh_beard
d_taddei2
mr_hd
EkErilaz
ali.a.r
Karl Haushofer
Serberus
Sujoy
OminousSpudd
Hannibal Barca
jhelb
limb
mnztr
Airbornewolf
Vann7
Regular
ATLASCUB
ArgentinaGuard
rigoletto
89 posters

Russian special military operation in Ukraine #3

GunshipDemocracy
    GunshipDemocracy

Location : fishin on Stalin´s Strait between Mexico and Canada

Russian special military operation in Ukraine #3 - Page 25 Empty Re: Russian special military operation in Ukraine #3

Post  GunshipDemocracy 28/02/22, 11:14 am

mr_hd wrote:
    Ah both Russia and US were always feeling much more superior compared to EU in regard to hard power. But suddenly EU is launching huge military budget and is alone ready to get involved into third country conflict against Russia-far the strongest, huge Euroasian power. Security in continent is changing in a way that Russia was for sure not anticipating, actually I am sure there are right now strategists in Kremlin that are shocked what is going on.

Can you read your last sentence with understanding please? welcome welcome welcome
    JohninMK
    JohninMK

Russian special military operation in Ukraine #3 - Page 25 Empty Re: Russian special military operation in Ukraine #3

Post  JohninMK 28/02/22, 11:16 am

[quote="Urluber"]I think it's good read amid all the propaganda from western war machine.

IMEREL
    From professionals
    Interview with Colonel of the Central Office of the Russian Defense Ministry Vladimir Trukhan:

Very many points are clarified very clearly:

1. There are NO conscripts in the military operation. Only contractors who have received appropriate training. Therefore, Belarusians do not participate

2. There is no question of any 3.5 thousand killed Russian servicemen -  roads would be clogged with ambulances in the opposite direction, plus the massive deployment of field hospitals

4. abandoned empty columns are burned by the APU retroactively for staged commercials.

5. Military operations of this level are prepared for at least several months,

6. The main leitmotif of the actions of the Russian Armed Forces: "we are not Americans."

8. The distribution of weapons to the untrained population, as well as all sorts of "Molotov cocktails", in opposition to professionals - enchanting dolboyashcherism.

9. Kadyrov's men, trained in the fight against terrorists in urban conditions and trained accordingly, will clean up the uporotyshs.

10.Russian Armed Forces units participating in the operation do not use mortars. All mortar attacks, all mortar explosions are provocations of the Armed Forces of Ukraine

In general, to sum up, there are no non-professionals in the operation. The operation was prepared well in advance in all its parameters, and the plan has a lot of ramifications for the various course of events.

Great find. I've stripped it to the key points.

Last edited by JohninMK on 28/02/22, 11:39 am; edited 4 times in total

GarryB, Big_Gazza, kvs, auslander, GunshipDemocracy, Kriva, mnrck and like this post

limb

Post  limb 28/02/22, 11:16 am

Is it true that gerasimov got dismissed?
    Isos
    Isos

Post  Isos 28/02/22, 11:17 am

mr_hd wrote:
    Arkanghelsk wrote:
    mr_hd wrote:So far Putin managed to unite and energize dysfunctional EU, NATO and US with Ukraine fully in bunker mode and super rebellious. Russia was never in recent history so quickly isolated on world stage... all in all total miscalculation of risks, there are very difficult paths for Russia out from this mess.
    Russia was prepared for this, they dont care about any of it

He said sanctions would come anyway

They know what they do 

Who care if EU pretend to be United, without gas, metals , microchips , eu will see more exits
    Ah both Russia and US were always feeling much more superior compared to EU in regard to hard power. But suddenly EU is launching huge military budget and is alone ready to get involved into third country conflict against Russia-far the strongest, huge Euroasian power. Security in continent is changing in a way that Russia was for sure not anticipating, actually I am sure there are right now strategists in Kremlin that are shocked what is going on.

They got kicked out of africa and afghanistan. Europeans don't want to fight war anymore. There is no more soldiers.

Once Germany get hit by russian gaz sanction those stories of 2%GDP for defence will not be remembered anymore.

Big_Gazza, Hole, Broski and Arkanghelsk like this post

ArgentinaGuard

Post  ArgentinaGuard 28/02/22, 11:17 am

mr_hd wrote:
    Arkanghelsk wrote:
    mr_hd wrote:So far Putin managed to unite and energize dysfunctional EU, NATO and US with Ukraine fully in bunker mode and super rebellious. Russia was never in recent history so quickly isolated on world stage... all in all total miscalculation of risks, there are very difficult paths for Russia out from this mess.

They know what they do 

Who care if EU pretend to be United, without gas, metals , microchips , eu will see more exits

The European Union is playing with fire. It is understandable since it has idiotic and ignorant leaders.

GarryB, Hannibal Barca, Big_Gazza, kvs, Broski and Arkanghelsk like this post

JohninMK
    JohninMK

Post  JohninMK 28/02/22, 11:18 am

limb wrote:Is it true that gerasimov got dismissed?

I saw that on Zoka I think but nowhere else so didn't mention it.
    mr_hd

Post  mr_hd 28/02/22, 11:30 am

Arkanghelsk wrote:
    mr_hd wrote:
    Arkanghelsk wrote:

They know what they do 

Shocked by what, Russia activated nuclear forces, 

With such weapons Europe will find itself in dustbin in history

And yes Russia is prepared to take it to the conclusion 

As Putin said, why live in a world without Russia? 

EU cannot do anything except cut it's own nose off to spite it's own face. 

Russia doesnt care about splitting with stupid Europe, good luck trading with Asia when airspace is closed , and with french seizing tankers, watch out when you cross Mediterranean 

Your ships are next
    The point is Russia was overconfident. Nuclear threats are not enough, EU is not threat to Russian territory or state for sure, so it is pointless way of thinking from 50 years ago. Hard power can not help Russia now.

If I am president of Russia would seek quick exist from this mess. Reputation and prestige that Russia now lost would need years to be rebuild.

ps. and just for a record I love Russia, Russian people and its reach culture, and do believe that country has bright future and can contribute and provide solutions to many world problems.
    GunshipDemocracy
    GunshipDemocracy

Post  GunshipDemocracy 28/02/22, 11:30 am

Well so we know why Putin ordered nuclear forces on high alert. Calling about NATO Russia conflict
    ? sending mercenaries officially to Ukraine?

https://www.telegraph.co.uk/politics/2022/02/27/liz-truss-will-support-britons-want-fight-against-russians-ukraine/

Urluber likes this post

Regular
    Regular

Post  Regular 28/02/22, 11:36 am

Maybe they will go on holiday there? Also, will this affect the course of war?

I know people who are going to Ukraine as medics and help with training. Not one or two. None of them going to fight tho. I do hope they are not serious, it would make me very hard to stay neutral and I wouldn't want harm to them. But it's their choice.

Last edited by Regular on 28/02/22, 11:39 am; edited 1 time in total

GunshipDemocracy likes this post

GunshipDemocracy
    GunshipDemocracy

Post  GunshipDemocracy 28/02/22, 11:37 am

mr_hd wrote:
    The point is Russia was overconfident. Nuclear threats are not enough, EU is not threat to Russian territory or state for sure, so it is pointless way of thinking from 50 years ago. Hard power can not help Russia now.

yes it can, EU not but NATO would be more than happy to invade Russia. Just pretext is needed. NATO countries proved not one time they are ok with destroying all whole countries, taking them back to middlegames.

If I am president of Russia would seek quick exist from this mess. Reputation and prestige that Russia now lost would need years to be rebuild.

Reputation of Russia is build only when Russia ceases to exist and becomes 100% Untermensch resource colony to the west. Otherwise is always bad. Russia was attacked by US/NATO long time ago. Now started to defend herself.

ps. and just for a record I love Russia, Russian people and its reach culture, and do believe that country has bright future and can contribute and provide solutions to many world problems.

Good to know, now tell your govt to treat Russia a partners not slaves and everything is gonna be ok.

GarryB, Werewolf, Big_Gazza, kvs, Broski and Urluber like this post

ArgentinaGuard

Post  ArgentinaGuard 28/02/22, 11:38 am

mr_hd wrote:

What are you talking about? There is no prestige to recover. Russia has been demonized since it embarked on an alternative cultural and economic project (traditional and conservative), since it opposes the globalist agenda that kills the West where you live (Zionist, feminist, progressive...). It is time to reinforce that identity. To be even more insidious. The war must be total.

Last edited by ArgentinaGuard on 28/02/22, 11:45 am; edited 1 time in total

GarryB, GunshipDemocracy, Rodion_Romanovic, LMFS, Broski and Urluber like this post

GunshipDemocracy
    GunshipDemocracy

Post  GunshipDemocracy 28/02/22, 11:41 am

Regular wrote:Maybe they will go on holiday there? Also, will this affect the course of war?

I know people who are going to Ukraine as medics and help with training. Not one or two. None of them going to fight tho.

Im sure thousands of NATO there gone only for vacations affraid affraid affraid
    Regular
    Regular

Post  Regular 28/02/22, 11:42 am

JohninMK wrote:/quote]

I saw that on Zoka I think but nowhere else so didn't mention it.

Zoka is full of crap. This would be used as a victory for Ukraine, but it's a completely made-up statement.
    JohninMK
    JohninMK

Post  JohninMK 28/02/22, 11:43 am

ArgentinaGuard wrote:
    What are you talking about? There is no prestige to recover. Russia has been demonized since it embarked on an alternative cultural and economic project (traditional and conservative), since it opposes the globalist agenda that kills the West where you live (Zionist, feminist, progressive...). It is time to reinforce that identity. To be even more insidious. The war must be total.

See my post 597 above. You may want to strip some of that chain of comments out before Garry in New Zealand wakes up Smile

GarryB likes this post

Regular
    Regular

Post  Regular 28/02/22, 11:43 am

GunshipDemocracy wrote:

Im sure thousands of NATO there gone only for vacations affraid affraid affraid

I doubt thousands will go, if this war turns into very bloody one - no one will go at all. Apart from real merc that is.

Will it change anything on the ground tho? No, don't think so.
    Arkanghelsk
    Arkanghelsk

Post  Arkanghelsk 28/02/22, 11:44 am

This sanction jibber jabber is funny

USSR was fiat currency,

Russia has gold back currency, using ruble or altyn, with all the former soviet union reintegrated , SPFS will provide for payments within the EEU.

They can set up USSR 2, and just trade with each other, Russia can allocate trade bloc similar but with less dependence and allow Pro Russian Ukraine to build rockets and ships again, kazakhs providing cotton, engines, concrete, rubber, belarus can supply motor equipment , and new production bases for microchips, computers, and smartphones can be created within Russia or other places like Tajikistan or Kyrgyztan which will allow for rapid economic growth of central asia and Russia

The gold can back the new Altyn or Ruble, all Russia must do is use the printing machine well, dont go into high debt to GDP ratio, and reset currency value like Peru, China, Greece, Venezuela, romania, Belarus And other countries who manipulated the currency value and used redenomination 

Also forget about trading so much with distant countries,  but focus on bloc development

Whatever is residual can be settled with countries like Brazil, India, China, Pakistan, and other such places

Ms21 can provide for EEU flights , and asia will be the nexus of Russian trade

EU relations are finished, reorient all flows east, and create EEU bloc

Increase automobile production as well and go completely made in Russia

Last edited by Arkanghelsk on 28/02/22, 11:47 am; edited 1 time in total

Hole likes this post

JohninMK
    JohninMK

Post  JohninMK 28/02/22, 11:44 am

Regular wrote:
    Zoka is full of crap. This would be used as a victory for Ukraine, but it's a completely made-up statement.

You mean crap like Post 600 above?
    Finty
    Finty

Post  Finty 28/02/22, 11:45 am

ArgentinaGuard wrote:I don't want to fight with my British friend, I understand that he is respectful. But he criticizes the Russian forces too much, and I think they are doing a good job. I remind you that Malvinas, (with no resources and against NATO and Chile) we did material and human damage. We use A4 and old mirage. Russia studied this conflict very well. I hope they open the military archives that Margaret Tachter closed (for some strange reason)

Yes the Falklands was a mess, too many ships were lost but the Royal Navy/ RAF did ok in the air war.
    Finty
    Finty

Post  Finty 28/02/22, 11:46 am

bitcointrader70 wrote:

Yes they did. They have claimed they shot down 4 in total all full of vdv paratroopers. Ghost of Kiev false. Snake island 13 dead. False they all surrendered and are alive.

Read again, i was referring to the specific claim of 500 Il-76s downed. I don't care about the other shit.

Last edited by Finty on 28/02/22, 11:57 am; edited 1 time in total
    Finty
    Finty

Post  Finty 28/02/22, 11:47 am

Cheetah wrote:
    Odin of Ossetia wrote:
    Finty wrote:
    #BREAKING: EU countries will provide #Ukraine with 'fighter jets' under Brussels funding, says
    @JosepBorrellF

https://twitter.com/AmichaiStein1/status/1498030112230592512

We can give them some of our Tornado GR4s... joke.

Australia said it will provide funding for these.

My people?

Makes sense. First they pour money into the F-35 program, then into French nuclear subs, that they want to refit to be diesel powered, now they want to pay for GR4s to go to Ukraine.
    Wasting money seems to be our forte.

Wait you... you do realise I was joking about us sending Tornados to Ukr?

JohninMK likes this post

Finty
    Finty

Post  Finty 28/02/22, 11:51 am

Isos wrote:Huge explosion.

That account also shared this

Last edited by Finty on 28/02/22, 11:58 am; edited 1 time in total
    Regular
    Regular

Post  Regular 28/02/22, 11:52 am

JohninMK wrote:

You mean crap like Post 600 above?

No, this doesn't look like crap. What I am referring to is undocumented statements made by who knows who. Video material from Zoka is usually unique, with plenty perspectives from the separatist side. But they are known to fall for sensationalism. I guess like with all sources, people need to question everything 10 times.

JohninMK likes this post

LMFS
    LMFS

Post  LMFS 28/02/22, 11:52 am

Backman wrote:The retards have taken over. Im out.

Yeah it is getting tiresome to scroll through so much excrement even with the ignore function. GarryB may reflect about wartime propaganda and how it affects the board, and users should just press ignore and stop answering obvious trolls here.

d_taddei2, miketheterrible, Hole, Broski and Arkanghelsk like this post

JohninMK
    JohninMK

Post  JohninMK 28/02/22, 11:52 am

New photos. No sign of the An-224 in them sadly so no confirmation if still OK.

Christopher Miller
    @ChristopherJM
    Satellite imagery of the Antonov airport in Hostomel, Ukraine, NW of Kyiv. You can see the damage caused by recent airstrikes and heavy fighting in and near the airport

https://twitter.com/ChristopherJM/status/1498044269524885507

EDIT

It appears that the hanger that is damaged is the one it was normally stored in, basically just a cover to keep the weather off and the damage looks to be where the front of the aircraft might be.

Russian special military operation in Ukraine #3 - Page 25 FMofSSsWUAMYNT8?format=jpg&name=4096x4096

Russian special military operation in Ukraine #3 - Page 25 FMmPngNWYAcd5Ns?format=jpg&name=small

Russian special military operation in Ukraine #3 - Page 25 FMn43SKXMAs8U-W?format=png&name=small

EDIT 2

Looks like it is gone Sad or it might be something parked in front that was the target. Smile

Russian special military operation in Ukraine #3 - Page 25 FMmG3qrXIAQVcry?format=png&name=small

Last edited by JohninMK on 28/02/22, 12:27 pm; edited 3 times in total

kvs, VARGR198 and Finty like this post

Isos
    Isos

Post  Isos 28/02/22, 11:54 am

Edit your post you broke the page finty.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is 18/10/24, 09:50 pm