Russia Defence Forum

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Military Forum for Russian and Global Defence Issues

+71
ludovicense
Serberus
kvs
lancelot
DerWolf
psg
Walther von Oldenburg
Broski
George1
Ned86
d_taddei2
Singular_Transform
PhSt
Regular
Werewolf
calripson
SolidarityWithRussia
ArgentinaGuard
0nillie0
mnztr
zorobabel
franco
Scorpius
Airbornewolf
GunshipDemocracy
GarryB
ahmedfire
TMA1
owais.usmani
OminousSpudd
crod
Podlodka77
PapaDragon
par far
Krepost
VARGR198
Belisarius
Big_Gazza
nomadski
nero
dionis
Ispan
flamming_python
Erk
Azi
Arrow
ucmvulcan
walle83
lyle6
Isos
mr_hd
Stealthflanker
Rodion_Romanovic
JohninMK
Mig-31BM2 Super Irbis-E
Karl Haushofer
Mir
sepheronx
Firebird
Hole
billybatts91
Arsenic
ATLASCUB
thegopnik
SeigSoloyvov
limb
Arkanghelsk
LMFS
ALAMO
Backman
caveat emptor
75 posters

Russian special military operation in Ukraine #24

flamming_python
    flamming_python

Russian special military operation in Ukraine #24 - Page 15 Empty Re: Russian special military operation in Ukraine #24

Post  flamming_python Tue Sep 13, 2022 3:25 am

Arkanghelsk wrote:
    Backman wrote:

That was 5 months ago. There hasn't been a word about that idea for months. It is worth mentioning that they openly brought it up again. And this time it will get even more support. Because the NATO publics and politicians are in a war frenzy. They've had a taste of success thanks to Russia fighting with 2 hands behind it's back.

Armenia invoked CSTO defense measures

What will we do? More good will?

If troops were kept from Ukraine for other war scenarios

Now Is the time to show that Russia asserts itself in the zone of traditional influence

Do you have a link over Armenia calling up the CSTO?

Could all be co-ordinated

A NATO-Ukrainian offensive in the Kharkov region, together with the 5th column calling for Putin to be deposed, together with Turkey under NATO request nudging the Azeris to start shelling Armenia, together with Soros-puppet Pashinyan in Armenia calling up the CSTO, together with Anglo-puppets in Central Asia then betraying the CSTO mechanism or finding some excuse to undermine the alliance

sepheronx, GarryB, kvs, BliTTzZ, Sprut-B, lancelot, Broski and Belisarius like this post

PhSt
    PhSt

Russian special military operation in Ukraine #24 - Page 15 Empty Re: Russian special military operation in Ukraine #24

Post  PhSt Tue Sep 13, 2022 3:26 am

Its getting late, hopefully in the morning I can see a couple of mushroom clouds all over the news and a dozen million Ukro Nazis and their NATzO patrons Exterminated.
    sepheronx
    sepheronx

Post  sepheronx Tue Sep 13, 2022 3:31 am

flamming_python wrote:
    Arkanghelsk wrote:
    Backman wrote:

That was 5 months ago. There hasn't been a word about that idea for months. It is worth mentioning that they openly brought it up again. And this time it will get even more support. Because the NATO publics and politicians are in a war frenzy. They've had a taste of success thanks to Russia fighting with 2 hands behind it's back.

Now Is the time to show that Russia asserts itself in the zone of traditional influence

Do you have a link over Armenia calling up the CSTO?

Could all be co-ordinated

A NATO-Ukrainian offensive in the Kharkov region, together with the 5th column calling for Putin to be deposed, together with Turkey under NATO request nudging the Azeris to start shelling Armenia, together with Soros-puppet Pashinyan in Armenia calling up the CSTO, together with Anglo-puppets in Central Asia then betraying the CSTO mechanism or finding some excuse to undermine the alliance

It's possible.

At that point though, the other CSTO countries need to get involved then and not just Russia. That means Belarus and Kazakhstan.  Who knows, Iran may get involved due to their dislike of Azerbaijan and Turkey to which they said they would the last time.

With that said, apparently another ceasefire was signed. So who knows. Azerbaijan may have been told by the Cockroaches known as Turks to start something

BliTTzZ, Hole, Broski and Belisarius like this post

flamming_python
    flamming_python

Post  flamming_python Tue Sep 13, 2022 3:37 am

PhSt wrote:Its getting late, hopefully in the morning I can see a couple of mushroom clouds all over the news and a dozen million Ukro Nazis and their NATzO patrons Exterminated.

None of this insane shit you and billybalts are suggesting or the doom and gloom about NATO is neccessary

Ukrainian forces including some of their best were creamed around Kherson. NATO got the message
    In Kharkov Russia decided to withdraw instead, why - we'll find out soon enough. But that doesn't abrogate what happened north of Kherson.

sepheronx, GarryB, psg, Big_Gazza, kvs, BliTTzZ, Sprut-B and like this post

thegopnik
    thegopnik

Post  thegopnik Tue Sep 13, 2022 3:38 am

I just want the re-enforcements news, tired of hearing ukrainians send 10,000 over there, 13,000 that way,etc etc not all russian soldiers are fucking rambos.
    sepheronx
    sepheronx

Post  sepheronx Tue Sep 13, 2022 3:43 am

flamming_python wrote:
    PhSt wrote:Its getting late, hopefully in the morning I can see a couple of mushroom clouds all over the news and a dozen million Ukro Nazis and their NATzO patrons Exterminated.

None of this insane shit you and billybalts are suggesting or the doom and gloom about NATO is neccessary

Ukrainian forces including some of their best were creamed around Kherson. NATO got the message
    In Kharkov Russia decided to withdraw instead, why - we'll find out soon enough. But that doesn't abrogate what happened north of Kherson.

Ive put them all on ignore but I hope they read this.

One thing I noticed with these people, besides their lack of intelligence, is that they never heard of any of these areas prior to this conflict. Add to that, their memories of the events from Feb to now seems to be that of a hamsters. They don't seem to acknowledge that Russia pulled out of Kharkov before to assist more in Lugansk before it was fully liberated.  They completely ignore Kherson and how Ukraine got wiped out there. They ignore fact that there are advances by LDNR forces with Wagner and volunteer units in donbass area. Lugansk being entirely liberated.

But they cherry pick Kharkov. It wasn't protected, it was actually small meager forces of Rosgvardi.  Clearly the MoD was aware of the lack of a need to harden these areas.  Yet people here think they know better without having experience with maybe one guy claiming he has it (not proven).

Anyway, this thread needed to be purged, and a lot of members purged along with it. As it has now completely been taken over by the inmates of an asylum.

He'll, even Arch will make like 20 posts in a row like Vann does.

thegopnik wrote:I just want the re-enforcements news, tired of hearing ukrainians send 10,000 over there, 13,000 that way,etc etc not all russian soldiers are fucking rambos.

I've got you on ignore too but I'll put it to you like this: you are a nobody. Now and when you die.  So why should Russia care how you feel? They aren't here to wipe your ass or provide you with 24/hr coverage. Most chat groups and Twitter posts are nobodies as well and spin things for their viewership and earning money from dopes like yourself.

If Russia loses this its because it's their own fault. Fault of the government and the military itself. And in the end, it won't matter regardless. Just would mean next guy in power may be crazy enough to wage massive war.

Werewolf, d_taddei2, Big_Gazza, BliTTzZ, Sprut-B, Hole, Mir and like this post

Backman
    Backman

Post  Backman Tue Sep 13, 2022 3:53 am

Arkanghelsk wrote:
    Backman wrote:

Russia shouldn't help this US patsy regime in Armenia but it might have to m. What a mess

Csto link https://hetq.am/en/article/148146

Last edited by Backman on Tue Sep 13, 2022 4:05 am; edited 1 time in total

BliTTzZ likes this post

billybatts91 dislikes this post

thegopnik
    thegopnik

Post  thegopnik Tue Sep 13, 2022 3:53 am

sepheronx wrote:If Russia loses this its because it's their own fault. Fault of the government and the military itself.  And in the end, it won't matter regardless.  Just would mean next guy in power may be crazy enough to wage massive war.

You sound like you are cool and content with Russia looking like bigger pussies than China(pelosi visit of talking big). Sorry I am not cool with that, I am sure that even this forum will die down later that Russia is all talk and no action that no one will even have interest in wanting to look up news here because they only hype themselves but dont offer why they are worth the hype in the battlefield. Dont worry you wont be seeing me being a fanboy of their military technology anymore if they let Ukraine win, which I hope their politicians are not pussies taking this route.

Might as well have Rogozin run the country instead of Putin.

Last edited by thegopnik on Tue Sep 13, 2022 4:03 am; edited 1 time in total

billybatts91 likes this post

BliTTzZ dislikes this post

Backman
    Backman

Post  Backman Tue Sep 13, 2022 3:57 am

billybatts91 wrote:
    Backman wrote:

Am
    https://t.me/igor_korotchenko/10622
    Placement on the territory of Ukraine of the Patriot air defense system with combat crews of NATO countries - casus belli.

Sad to say but if NATO got involved, Russia would get destroyed. Thank God for nukes though. That will keep them out.

No it wouldn't. That's retarded. But whatever. This is the kind of garbage we will have to listen to because Russia left the whole north unattended by a single Russian troop in Ukraine

BliTTzZ likes this post

Backman
    Backman

Post  Backman Tue Sep 13, 2022 4:01 am

[quote="mnztr"]
    JohninMK wrote:I'm deliver Iranians weapons to Syria would be helpful. In either case its well past the time to deliver a Proxy "howdy" greeting card to the USA somewhere. So many American bases maybe they just cannot choose. lol. But Syria seems obvious.

Imo that's a really dumb idea by Big Serge. Why f around in Syria ? Russia should send it's best regular professional army straight into Ukraine and beat the living f*ck out of everything that moves for 300km inland instead. It's historic Russian territory. It's a red line. It's everything.

crod
    crod

Post  crod Tue Sep 13, 2022 4:22 am

Surely you jest here? dunno
    crod
    crod

Post  crod Tue Sep 13, 2022 4:26 am

sepheronx wrote: If Russia loses this its because it's their own fault. Fault of the government and the military itself.

100% - they have every means at their disposal not to do so. More than most countries combined.

billybatts91 likes this post

billybatts91
    billybatts91

Post  billybatts91 Tue Sep 13, 2022 4:29 am

Backman wrote:
    billybatts91 wrote:
    Backman wrote:

Am
    https://t.me/igor_korotchenko/10622
    Placement on the territory of Ukraine of the Patriot air defense system with combat crews of NATO countries - casus belli.

Sad to say but if NATO got involved, Russia would get destroyed. Thank God for nukes though. That will keep them out.

No it wouldn't. That's retarded. But whatever. This is the kind of garbage we will have to listen to because Russia left the whole north unattended by a single Russian troop in Ukraine

I'm pro-Russian but come on....we need to face reality here. You're talking about 30 countries + Ukraine vs. Two (Russia and Belarus). They have a lot of money, a lot of people and a lot of sophisticated weaponry. No single country could go up against something like that, I'm just being realistic, that assessment has nothing to do with what has happened in Kharkov recently. Without nukes, Russia would be screwed.

Backman dislikes this post

Backman
    Backman

Post  Backman Tue Sep 13, 2022 5:14 am

I'm pro-Russian but come on....we need to face reality here. You're talking about 30 countries + Ukraine vs. Two (Russia and Belarus). They have a lot of money, a lot of people and a lot of sophisticated weaponry. No single country could go up against something like that, I'm just being realistic, that assessment has nothing to do with what has happened in Kharkov recently. Without nukes, Russia would be screwed.

Can you name one weapon that could be considered "sophisticated" compared to Russian equivalents ?

Hole likes this post

crod
    crod

Post  crod Tue Sep 13, 2022 5:18 am

billybatts91 wrote:

it's not as simple as that:
    1. The Ukraine is not a member of NATO, therefore under the charter they cannot just jump in all guns blazing. It is one of the reasons why Russia attacked because membership was becoming a thing, post membership, Russia would be screwed because they couldn't attack a NATO member. The clock was ticking;
    2. It's the last thing on the mind of any country for the simple reason it would very likely bring us closer to WW3 and the destruction of the planet;
    3. They don't need to get full on involved (which they cannot), they 're causing headaches as it is from afar with political, $$$ and military support.

When the conflict began Putin on television made remarks about red lines this and red lines that. He honored none of them. The West saw this rightly as weakness and this has confounded some of the problems we are seeing today particularly is some of the systems now being delivered to the Ukraine.

Again for whatever reason unknown to any of us here, they have supported that region with very little, it was to the detriment of allied forces in the region. Had they supported it with the likes of what they have in Kherson the outcome would have been different; but they didn't, so postcards to the Kremlin for a please explain as you, me and the world are now scratching their heads asking plainly, WTF?

Or it is and I'm not discrediting FP's thoughts on all this are and that it is part of the plan...I hope he is right but the optics look poor right now and took the shine of the Uki losses down south imo and provided much morale boosting flag raining photo ops.

Last edited by crod on Tue Sep 13, 2022 5:44 am; edited 1 time in total

d_taddei2 and BliTTzZ like this post

Arkanghelsk
    Arkanghelsk

Post  Arkanghelsk Tue Sep 13, 2022 5:25 am

https://armenpress.am/eng/news/1092284

Armenia to apply to Russia, CSTO and UNSC over Azerbaijani aggression against Armenia’s sovereign territory

Russia has the strength and the power to solve these crises, the time is not for timidity but for resolve

Ukraine can be solved quickly, if only a true leader were to put the measures that are needed to end the hostility from Kiev regime

Technology and manpower is not a factor

The leadership is the main obstacle to ensuring a victory in Ukraine- The western economies should not be the main focus , but Kiev and the Ukrainian government

Eliminate the means with which NATO prods Russia

Destroy the Ukrainians and identity, let the LDNR deal with the insurgency and station the troops near the border with NATO

As for Armenia and Azerbaijan, give Azerbaijan a warning, that any more aggression and another special military operation will take place on the territory of Azeris ,

And it will mean the same for Turkey

Russia has the power to apply iron to this whole region

There's no need to take this insolent behavior from these small dogs

thegopnik likes this post

Arkanghelsk
    Arkanghelsk

Post  Arkanghelsk Tue Sep 13, 2022 5:29 am

Armenia — “As of 05:00, the situation on the Armenian-Azerbaijani border has not changed. The enemy continues to use artillery, UAVs, mortars in the directions of Vardenis, Sotk, Artanish, Ishkhanasar, Goris and Kapan. Positional battles are going on in separate sections of the border. Information about losses is being specified.”

t.me/asbmil

So while Ukraine is attacking, the azeris have grown a pair and figure they can take all NGK

They don't even care what Russia is saying

What a foolish approach by Putin and the Atlanticists

Making a mockery of the Russia the mighty nation which is the largest in the world, possessing an arsenal that is capable to put an end to any aggressor

But this timid leader is an embarrassment

Truly even with su57, 10 carriers, and thousands of t14 Armata, this fool would end up in the same crisis over and over

sepheronx
    sepheronx

Post  sepheronx Tue Sep 13, 2022 5:37 am

crod wrote:
    billybatts91 wrote:

it's not as simple as that:
    1. The Ukraine is not a member of NATO, therefore under the charter they cannot just jump in all guns blazing. It is one of the reasons why Russia attacked because membership was becoming a thing, post membership, Russia would be screwed because they couldn't attack a NATO member. The clock was ticking;
    2. It's the last thing on the mind of any country for the simple reason it would very likely bring us closer to WW3 and the destruction of the planet;
    3. They don't need to get full on involved (which they cannot), they 're causing headaches as it is from afar with political, $$$ and military support.

When the conflict began Putin on television made remarks about red lines this and red lines that. He honored none of them. The West saw this rightly as weakness and this has confounded some of the problems we are seeing today particularly is some of the systems now being delivered to the Ukraine.

Again for whatever reason unknown to any of us here, they have supported that region with very little, it was to the detriment of allied forces in the region. Had they supported it with the likes of what they have in Kherson the outcome would have been different; but they didn't, so postcards to the Kremlin for a please explain as you, me and the world are now scratching their heads asking plainly, WTF?

Or it is and I'm not discrediting FP's thoughts on all this are and that it is part of the plan...I hope he is right but the optics look poor right now and took the shine of the Uki losses down south imo.

I'll give you a theory that has floated around among various groups I have read and something I was thinking too.

So Ukraine threw a large force, we are talking about roughly +30K worth of troops and a lot of them were more of Ukraine's best and lots of mercenaries. So the idea is that since Kharkov is right near Belgorod, its much easier to spearhead a larger force to strike at it as seen previously. So for awhile, Ukraine kept talking up this massive attack on Kherson to take it back and while they claimed 1M men which never came to be, they still accumulated a rather large and strong force. The idea may be that if the full 30K of better trained units in Ukraine decided to attack Kherson, it would be a major problem for Russia since trying to flood units into Kherson may be harder for Russia than it would be to Kharkov from Belgorod. So Ukraine decided to take the bait that FP is saying by letting their units split in half and try for the quick victory as Kharkov only had Rosgvardi protecting it. Kherson was a bloodbath for Ukraine and thus was a pathetic show for Ukraine. But Kharkov was Ukraines victory for now. Kherson as Alamo pointed out, is far more important for Russia than Kharkov is right now. Things will change.

Try not to fall into the trap of what the other idiots here are screeching. Arkanghelsk is a terrible person and horrible poster as many have pointed out. I am certain he is actually a she. Sounds like a particular telegram channel head who banned me for pointing out the hysterics. None of these fools have info whats going on. They claim they do but they do not.

crod, d_taddei2, kvs, Hole, Broski and Belisarius like this post

Arkanghelsk
    Arkanghelsk

Post  Arkanghelsk Tue Sep 13, 2022 5:43 am

[quote="sepheronx"]

Russia was not defeated in Kharkov,

It did not resist in Kharkov

It could easily have destroyed the Ukrainians into pieces and bits

but there is a bureaucratic weight placed on the military and they cannot react without statesman saying its okay to hurt the brotherly nazis

Breaking; Russian Armed Forces base in Armenia is sounding an alarm

t.me/asbmil

Oh wow what do you know, damn raid going off

VEDI VOYSKA

crod
    crod

Post  crod Tue Sep 13, 2022 6:04 am

sepheronx wrote:
    I'll give you a theory that has floated around among various groups I have read and something I was thinking too.

So Ukraine threw a large force, we are talking about roughly +30K worth of troops and a lot of them were more of Ukraine's best and lots of mercenaries.  So the idea is that since Kharkov is right near Belgorod, its much easier to spearhead a larger force to strike at it as seen previously.  So for awhile, Ukraine kept talking up this massive attack on Kherson to take it back and while they claimed 1M men which never came to be, they still accumulated a rather large and strong force.  The idea may be that if the full 30K of better trained units in Ukraine decided to attack Kherson, it would be a major problem for Russia since trying to flood units into Kherson may be harder for Russia than it would be to Kharkov from Belgorod.  So Ukraine decided to take the bait that FP is saying by letting their units split in half and try for the quick victory as Kharkov only had Rosgvardi protecting it.  Kherson was a bloodbath for Ukraine and thus was a pathetic show for Ukraine.  But Kharkov was Ukraines victory for now.  Kherson as Alamo pointed out, is far more important for Russia than Kharkov is right now.  Things will change.

Try not to fall into the trap of what the other idiots here are screeching.  Arkanghelsk is a terrible person and horrible poster as many have pointed out.  I am certain he is actually a she.  Sounds like a particular telegram channel head who banned me for pointing out the hysterics.  None of these fools have info whats going on.  They claim they do but they do not.

Yeah I'm hoping the lack of any noise from the Russian side is a very positive indicator that something is brewing. Though shitty that they are basking in the sun right now, I'm fingers crossed they're in for a shitty cold winter...
    Do you know btw, if there is any truth to the claim regarding the moving of vast quantities of aircraft close to the border, the claim was made here and on Telegram channels but have heard nothing since. Comments appeared about 3wks ago or so? It would give full credence to the theory of a trap being set as I'd imagine(?) logistically it would take a similar timeframe to plan a coordinated withdrawal.
    dionis

Post  dionis Tue Sep 13, 2022 6:29 am

Backman wrote:

America with draft couldn't deal with Vietnam. The rest of NATO without the US is bleh. It would go nuclear, but that's because that would guarantee parity of life lost, instead of Russia stalemating it with 5x the losses of NATO.

d_taddei2, kvs and BliTTzZ like this post

thegopnik
    thegopnik

Post  thegopnik Tue Sep 13, 2022 6:32 am

https://iz.ru/1394530/2022-09-13/vlasti-khersona-zaiavili-o-potere-vsu-bolee-35-tys-chelovek Deputy head of the VGA Stremousov: the Armed Forces of Ukraine lost more than 3500 fighters in the Kherson direction

Not enough corpses. Also have some laughs here.

Russian special military operation in Ukraine #24 - Page 15 16630410

Last edited by thegopnik on Tue Sep 13, 2022 6:49 am; edited 1 time in total
    sepheronx
    sepheronx

Post  sepheronx Tue Sep 13, 2022 6:48 am

crod wrote:
    sepheronx wrote:

So Ukraine threw a large force, we are talking about roughly +30K worth of troops and a lot of them were more of Ukraine's best and lots of mercenaries.  So the idea is that since Kharkov is right near Belgorod, its much easier to spearhead a larger force to strike at it as seen previously.  So for awhile, Ukraine kept talking up this massive attack on Kherson to take it back and while they claimed 1M men which never came to be, they still accumulated a rather large and strong force.  The idea may be that if the full 30K of better trained units in Ukraine decided to attack Kherson, it would be a major problem for Russia since trying to flood units into Kherson may be harder for Russia than it would be to Kharkov from Belgorod.  So Ukraine decided to take the bait that FP is saying by letting their units split in half and try for the quick victory as Kharkov only had Rosgvardi protecting it.  Kherson was a bloodbath for Ukraine and thus was a pathetic show for Ukraine.  But Kharkov was Ukraines victory for now.  Kherson as Alamo pointed out, is far more important for Russia than Kharkov is right now.  Things will change.

Try not to fall into the trap of what the other idiots here are screeching.  Arkanghelsk is a terrible person and horrible poster as many have pointed out.  I am certain he is actually a she.  Sounds like a particular telegram channel head who banned me for pointing out the hysterics.  None of these fools have info whats going on.  They claim they do but they do not.

Yeah I'm hoping the lack of any noise from the Russian side is a very positive indicator that something is brewing. Though shitty that they are basking in the sun right now, I'm fingers crossed they're in for a shitty cold winter...
    Do you know btw, if there is any truth to the claim regarding the moving of vast quantities of aircraft close to the border, the claim was made here and on Telegram channels but have heard nothing since. Comments appeared about 3wks ago or so? It would give full credence to the theory of a trap being set as I'd imagine(?) logistically it would take a similar timeframe to plan a coordinated withdrawal.

I don't know about the movement of aircraft other than what is being said and some shown.

I'm certain you witnessed that Russia turned the lights out on Ukraine, no? I'm certain that is a partial response and a response showing Russia is moving on past the SMO and onto something heavier.

You guys act like nothing happened so far. Something huge happened and you guys are ignoring it.

GarryB likes this post

thegopnik
    thegopnik

Post  thegopnik Tue Sep 13, 2022 7:01 am

Russian special military operation in Ukraine #24 - Page 15 Screen12

So Ukraine sent like 40,000 troops, how much russians were there in this operation?
    ALAMO

Post  ALAMO Tue Sep 13, 2022 7:11 am

Werewolf wrote:
    Arkanghelsk wrote:
    Продолжаю смотреть Россию-1. Это психологическая подготовка к войне. Без исключений. В сюжетах «60 минут» под тревожную музыку раз за разом повторяют тезисы о накачанной оружием Украине, показывают злого Зеленского (не карикатурного, уже без никаких смехуечек). После мрачного Сладкова, серьезная Скабеева и хмурые эксперты нас словно готовят к логичному выводу. Контраст с ранними выпусками драматический.

Really?...

I was wasting my time reading through the pages despite my inner wisdom not to do and with every post I've read I see people talking are having a low IQ or some personal motives to steer up shit. You, my hohol lover is one of those.

I am rather surprised to see someone like FP trying to talk sense while some others are keeping on the headless chicken death dance. Welcome to my ignore list.

It is even worse than that.
    A guy is bloody shameless.
    The crying about "traitor Lavrov" he pictured with an article ...
    Well, I would say that he counts on a fact, that most of you folk's don't read Russian.
    Even if understands it, well, the Cyrillic is another animal.
    And too lazy to translate it, perhaps Twisted Evil scratch Laughing Laughing
    The article's claim is the opposite of what he was saying.
    Lavrov only said that the longer this shit lasts, the worse negotiating position Ukraine will have, so if they want to start the process then the time is ticking.
    That is bloody it! Not more!
    And it is something he repeats all the time, with one little change in May, when the negotiations were de facto frozen by the Ukrs, after fuelling them with BJ's visit in April.
    Then, after Putin, he said that the negotiations are clueless at this point, as the Kievan regime is not independent in its actions.

sepheronx, GarryB, flamming_python, Werewolf, d_taddei2, Big_Gazza, kvs and like this post

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Oct 18, 2024 7:57 am