Russia Defence Forum

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Military Forum for Russian and Global Defence Issues

+66
ludovicense
Dr.Snufflebug
famschopman
Rodion_Romanovic
owais.usmani
Godric
VARGR198
Airbornewolf
0nillie0
andalusia
DerWolf
Firebird
Sujoy
calripson
Erk
Scorpius
Isos
mnztr
Krepost
Ispan
Mig-31BM2 Super Irbis-E
Belisarius
sepheronx
ALAMO
Arrow
Walther von Oldenburg
GunshipDemocracy
LMFS
JohninMK
Tolstoy
Big_Gazza
Lapain
ATLASCUB
GarryB
lyle6
Kiko
Serberus
ucmvulcan
crod
Werewolf
kvs
franco
flamming_python
Broski
TMA1
auslander
AlfaT8
Podlodka77
PapaDragon
Azi
Mir
nomadski
Arsenic
sundoesntrise
Hole
Stealthflanker
Regular
caveat emptor
limb
thegopnik
billybatts91
PhSt
Backman
zorobabel
SeigSoloyvov
Arkanghelsk
70 posters

Russian special military operation in Ukraine #27

0nillie0
    0nillie0

Russian special military operation in Ukraine #27 - Page 32 Empty Re: Russian special military operation in Ukraine #27

Post  0nillie0 Fri Oct 07, 2022 8:43 pm

SeigSoloyvov wrote:

where are the American patches? I don't see them.

If you are talking about the shoulder pieces you cannot actually see you do know the uniforms they are wearing are made to have changeable patches.

Additionally what does "Look like Ukie" Mean, its silly to say that honestly.

Sure chances are there is western mercs, Russia is only against NATO in terms of limited supplies being sent and intel data, there are no NATO troops on the ground

Western SOF units are part of NATO troops, and there are plenty of reasons to believe they are on the ground in Ukraine in significant numbers. Even the US army secretary stated that if i am not mistaken. There is whole network of SOF from various countries operating there as far as i am concerned.
    Sure, they should not be near the frontline, but Ukraine is one big clusterf*ck anyway, so i would not claim it is completely impossible for some Polish SOF to get caught with his pants blown to smithereens going on a recon op, due to Ukranian SOF beeing critically endangered.

GarryB, Big_Gazza and Mir like this post

flamming_python
    flamming_python

Russian special military operation in Ukraine #27 - Page 32 Empty Re: Russian special military operation in Ukraine #27

Post  flamming_python Fri Oct 07, 2022 8:56 pm

Backman wrote:DRG went on to do recon by fire in Zaporozhye. Got promptly discovered by Z and turned around, although they forgot someone who had his gopro rolling.

None of this swine looks Ukrainian. There are American and German patches visible. Polish also. So Russia is being attacked by Nato. What are they going to do about it ?
    https://t.me/ghostnewsx/953?single

It reminds me actually of what I heard 2 weeks ago, but that I didn't republish here

Namely that the French, German and Polish armies have now crossed into the Ukraine

However if that is the case, then just volunteers and some equipment so far, rather than full-scale formations.

GarryB likes this post

dionis

Post  dionis Fri Oct 07, 2022 9:05 pm

https://t.me/Slavyangrad/12522

T-14 Armata at a Tatarstan training ground...
    diabetus

Post  diabetus Fri Oct 07, 2022 9:06 pm

dionis wrote:https://t.me/Slavyangrad/12522

T-14 probably needs a significant redesign now based on experience from the SMO.
    thegopnik
    thegopnik

Post  thegopnik Fri Oct 07, 2022 9:09 pm

Russian special military operation in Ukraine #27 - Page 32 Screen41

So I guess the reason why so many turks are so asshurt about this conflict is because of the tatar groups in Crimea?

GarryB likes this post

franco
    franco

Post  franco Fri Oct 07, 2022 9:11 pm

caveat emptor wrote:
    famschopman wrote:
    A quick search taught me that a KH-101 missiles costs 13Mio and a 3M-54 Kalibr requires 6Mio (interestingly both are significantly pricier than a tomahawk). With a maximum cost of 50k for a Shahed 136 you could send 120 of them for the price of 1 Kalibr. Actually, 120 of those things simultaneously in the air buzzing towards Kiev is most probably a significantly scarier event than seeing one Kalibr in the air.

The cruise missiles still have their use with 500kg warheads compared to the relatively small (10-15kg) warhead of the shahed. These cheap drones are game changers.
    I don't know about KH-101, but Kalibr cost Russian army $300-350k for big orders. Also, Shahed price, I've seen quoted at $20k.

Source for Kalibr price:
    https://www.kp.ru/daily/27392/4587924/

The original source for "famschopman" prices was Forbes Ukraine Suspect

GarryB and Hole like this post

Podlodka77
    Podlodka77

Post  Podlodka77 Fri Oct 07, 2022 9:13 pm

diabetus wrote:

T-14 probably needs a significant redesign now based on experience from the SMO.

What are you writing about, man ? So what should we write about all the other tanks whose platforms are over 40 years old ? The crew in the T-14 sits in the driver's compartment, right ? Both dynamic and active protection is different than on other Russian tanks, right ? The same goes for the cannon, engine, and everything else - right ?
    Significant redesign... ? thumbsup

GarryB, Big_Gazza and lyle6 like this post

ALAMO

Post  ALAMO Fri Oct 07, 2022 9:18 pm

Seems that the best days of Jihad Julian are already gone Laughing

Russian special military operation in Ukraine #27 - Page 32 Photo_47

flamming_python, Big_Gazza, kvs, thegopnik, Mir and Broski like this post

thegopnik
    thegopnik

Post  thegopnik Fri Oct 07, 2022 9:21 pm

ALAMO wrote:Seems that the best days of Jihad Julian are already gone Laughing

This forum needs to have laugh icons, thanks.

GarryB and Big_Gazza like this post

franco
    franco

Post  franco Fri Oct 07, 2022 9:22 pm

Podlodka77 wrote:
    diabetus wrote:

What are you writing about, man ? So what should we write about all the other tanks whose platforms are over 40 years old ? The crew in the T-14 sits in the driver's compartment, right ? Both dynamic and active protection is different than on other Russian tanks, right ? The same goes for the cannon, engine, and everything else - right ?
    Significant redesign... ? thumbsup

The Armored Military Institute is in Tatarstan, there are T-14's stationed there for young officer cadets to be trained in their usage. Just goes to show operational units are not that far away.

GarryB, flamming_python, Big_Gazza, zepia, Hole, lyle6, Broski and Podlodka77 like this post

Podlodka77
    Podlodka77

Post  Podlodka77 Fri Oct 07, 2022 9:27 pm

Thanks, italian friend Franco..
    DIONIS writes that a "redesign" is needed for the T-14 - HIT OF THE DAY !
    A tank with new active and passive protection, radars, "Pterodactyl" drone, new engines and a new gun, but here's the genius - it needs a "significant redesign".
    This tank is still a tank, but it is technologically ahead of all other tanks.

Russian special military operation in Ukraine #27 - Page 32 620df810

GarryB, Werewolf, Big_Gazza, Hole and lyle6 like this post

franco
    franco

Post  franco Fri Oct 07, 2022 9:28 pm

ALAMO wrote:Seems that the best days of Jihad Julian are already gone Laughing

I always thought that Jihad Julian had to play for... the "wild side" to reference the song however no "flag" announcing his orientation like his critic supports. Suspect Mind you that could be dangerous with his jihadist buddies so perhaps we will leave him in the "closet" so to speak. pale affraid

GarryB, Big_Gazza and Hole like this post

Odin of Ossetia
    Odin of Ossetia

Post  Odin of Ossetia Fri Oct 07, 2022 9:29 pm

ALAMO wrote:
    Backman wrote:DRG went on to do recon by fire in Zaporozhye. Got promptly discovered by Z and turned around, although they forgot someone who had his gopro rolling.
    None of this swine looks Ukrainian. There are American and German patches visible. Polish also. So Russia is being attacked by Nato. What are they going to do about it ?
    https://t.me/ghostnewsx/953?single

That is what I was talking about this (?) week.
    As I was denying the Russkie narrative about the number of Polish mercs running that circus, I must admit that I am steadily standing corrected.
    The materials provided lately show tons of vocal records that are obviously Polish.
    Ukro army was gone by the Spring end.
    The second Ukro army, mobilized in Spring, is gone either.
    Now the most crucial directions are manned by the mercs, and the Summer wave of Ukro mobilization is supportive only.
    That is why we see both the POWs from Ukro armed forces, and some beserkers who run forward to make photos of some random village and claim a huge victory.
    Fuckin' unbelievable  Shocked  Laughing

Most likely they are ethnic Ukrainians from Poland, so in that case they should not be referred to as "Polish".

http://asaland.proboards.com/thread/460/land-zamosc-zamojszczyzna-1942-1944

http://michalw.narod.ru/index-Truth.html

I see that you are apparently one of them, so speak for yourself.

Werewolf dislikes this post

ALAMO

Post  ALAMO Fri Oct 07, 2022 9:34 pm

thegopnik wrote:

This forum needs to have laugh icons, thanks.

Take Isos, he is quite a skilled standuper.

flamming_python, Mir, Belisarius and Podlodka77 like this post

Mir
    Mir

Post  Mir Fri Oct 07, 2022 9:35 pm

diabetus wrote:

The Leopad 1's never pitched so no need to panic at this stage. Neutral

GarryB likes this post

dionis

Post  dionis Fri Oct 07, 2022 9:42 pm

Podlodka77 wrote:Thanks, italian friend Franco..
    DIONIS writes that a "redesign" is needed for the T-14 - HIT OF THE DAY !
    A tank with new active and passive protection, radars, "Pterodactyl" drone, new engines and a new gun, but here's the genius - it needs a "significant redesign".
    This tank is still a tank, but it is technologically ahead of all other tanks.

Russian special military operation in Ukraine #27 - Page 32 620df810

All I did was post a link to the video.

GarryB and Podlodka77 like this post

thegopnik
    thegopnik

Post  thegopnik Fri Oct 07, 2022 9:42 pm

laughs only

flamming_python, Werewolf, Big_Gazza and Hole like this post

ALAMO

Post  ALAMO Fri Oct 07, 2022 9:43 pm

Odin of Ossetia wrote:

There is no worse enemy of Poland than the Poles. scratch

Bismarck knew that, and every-fuckin-body knows.

Only not Poles.

Having such an "ambassador" a nation needs no enemies.

Holly cow scratch

GarryB, Rodion_Romanovic, Hole, Mir and Broski like this post

Odin of Ossetia dislikes this post

Mig-31BM2 Super Irbis-E

Post  Mig-31BM2 Super Irbis-E Fri Oct 07, 2022 9:43 pm

IOSTOCONPUTIN 🇷🇺💪🇷🇺💪🇷🇺💪
    @ilciclistainblu
    ·
    2 h
    ⚡⚡⚡The Ukrainian Armed Forces General Staff reports that Russian forces are gradually encircling Artemisk. In the evening report, for the first time, information about an offensive in the Krasnaya Gora area appeared⚡⚡⚡
    Russian special military operation in Ukraine #27 - Page 32 FeezukFWYAAWxhr?format=jpg&name=900x900

d_taddei2, Big_Gazza, kvs and thegopnik like this post

ALAMO

Post  ALAMO Fri Oct 07, 2022 9:47 pm

thegopnik wrote:laughs only

They are trying to bite a hand that was given to them, free of charge, at the very beginning.
    How Ukrainian! Laughing

GarryB and thegopnik like this post

thegopnik
    thegopnik

Post  thegopnik Fri Oct 07, 2022 9:47 pm

Odin of Ossetia likes this post

Odin of Ossetia
    Odin of Ossetia

Post  Odin of Ossetia Fri Oct 07, 2022 9:49 pm

ALAMO wrote:

There is no worse enemy of Poland than the Poles. scratch

Bismarck knew that, and every-fuckin-body knows.

Only not Poles.

Having such an "ambassador" a nation needs no enemies.

Holly cow scratch

There are a few hundred thousand people in Poland whose father or grandfather is from the Third Reich.

There are also at least a few hundred thousand ethnic Ukrainians with Polish citizenship.

GarryB likes this post

thegopnik
    thegopnik

Post  thegopnik Fri Oct 07, 2022 9:53 pm

heard they will get interviewed tommorow or more news about them.
    ALAMO

Post  ALAMO Fri Oct 07, 2022 9:54 pm

Odin of Ossetia wrote:
    There are a few hundred thousand people in Poland whose father or grandfather is from the Third Reich.
    There are also at least a few hundred thousand ethnic Ukrainians with Polish citizenship.

And?
    scratch
    Odin of Ossetia
    Odin of Ossetia

Post  Odin of Ossetia Fri Oct 07, 2022 10:01 pm

ALAMO wrote:
    Odin of Ossetia wrote:

And?
    scratch

Stop claiming that they are genuinely ethnic Polish volunteers, because they are far more likely from the two groups I mentioned above.

http://michalw.narod.ru/index-Truth.html

Rolling Eyes

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu Sep 19, 2024 3:11 am