Russia Defence Forum

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Military Forum for Russian and Global Defence Issues

+78
lancelot
Arkanghelsk
Giulio
marcellogo
Broski
AMCXXL
billybatts91
RTN
ludovicense
LMFS
Fred333
Belisarius
psg
Airbornewolf
diabetus
mr_hd
Sujoy
Rodion_Romanovic
Dr.Snufflebug
mnrck
Serberus
Scorpius
crod
d_taddei2
DerWolf
mnztr
Walther von Oldenburg
VARGR198
klahtinen
Firebird
Werewolf
Arsenic
Arrow
bandit6
Singular_Transform
Mir
auslander
GarryB
rfan
Sprut-B
Erk
Krepost
franco
sundoesntrise
Kiko
GunshipDemocracy
owais.usmani
kvs
Odin of Ossetia
sepheronx
nomadski
Backman
ucmvulcan
Big_Gazza
wilhelm
zepia
Hole
Regular
flamming_python
thegopnik
Mig-31BM2 Super Irbis-E
zorobabel
lyle6
Podlodka77
ATLASCUB
ArgentinaGuard
calripson
Azi
JohninMK
PapaDragon
Isos
Godric
Stealthflanker
famschopman
0nillie0
ALAMO
SeigSoloyvov
PhSt
82 posters

Russian special military operation in Ukraine #28

Erk
    Erk

Russian special military operation in Ukraine #28 - Page 14 Empty Re: Russian special military operation in Ukraine #28

Post  Erk Mon Oct 10, 2022 10:27 am

Podlodka77 wrote:Breaking: Head of Crimea, Sergey Aksyonov announces "Approaches to conducting the special military operation have now been changed."

http://t.me/battleinsights
    Hmm that could be the understatement of the conflict.

Big_Gazza, VARGR198, Hole, Mir, Broski, Belisarius and Podlodka77 like this post

Podlodka77
    Podlodka77

Russian special military operation in Ukraine #28 - Page 14 Empty Re: Russian special military operation in Ukraine #28

Post  Podlodka77 Mon Oct 10, 2022 10:30 am

Volodymyr Zelenskyy says Russia is destroying the entire Ukrainian power grid
    Where are LIMB, SEIG, etc ?

kvs, Hole, Mir, Broski, Belisarius and ucmvulcan like this post

auslander
    auslander

Post  auslander Mon Oct 10, 2022 10:32 am

I think I mentioned all the racket locally since well before dawn. Looks like Tovarich General Armageddon is living up to his nick.

crod, Big_Gazza, ALAMO, zepia, JohninMK, Sprut-B, Hole and like this post

ALAMO

Post  ALAMO Mon Oct 10, 2022 10:35 am

A next wave of missiles is comming as we speak.
    Kiev, Nikolayev, Krivy Rog. And counting.
    Charkov is off the grid in full.

auslander wrote:I think I mentioned all the racket locally since well before dawn. Looks like Tovarich General Armageddon is living up to his nick.

He woke up and smelled the coffee, like The Cranberries Laughing

GarryB, Hole, Mir, Broski and Belisarius like this post

Podlodka77
    Podlodka77

Post  Podlodka77 Mon Oct 10, 2022 10:40 am

Kharkov has lost all power after civilian infrastructure was destroyed moments ago — local authorities

Huge explosion in Lvov according to Ukrainian mainstream media

GarryB, Big_Gazza, kvs, auslander, Sprut-B, Hole, Mir and like this post

ALAMO

Post  ALAMO Mon Oct 10, 2022 10:43 am

Rumors that Kokainsky lost his office.
    Some AC unit explosion, most obviously.
    He shouldn't use Samsung, those are notorious for self-ignition...

HELLO my lovely zoo creatures! How is Monday going? Laughing Laughing Laughing You smell the coffee, too?

Last edited by ALAMO on Mon Oct 10, 2022 10:47 am; edited 1 time in total

GarryB, Werewolf, Big_Gazza, kvs, auslander, Sprut-B, Hole and like this post

Dr.Snufflebug

Post  Dr.Snufflebug Mon Oct 10, 2022 10:47 am

With cellular communication and general internet connectivity down, together with the allegations that Russia is actively jamming "Starlink" now, do you think there will be movements on the Kharkov front now?

With the Ukrainians being left in the dark and as heavy attacks on the rear (supply routes etc) have been ongoing since last night, it seems like a reasonable primer. Guess the thing is that if something does start there we won't hear much about it for these very reasons, for now anyway.

GarryB, flamming_python, Werewolf, kvs, auslander, zepia, JohninMK and like this post

ALAMO

Post  ALAMO Mon Oct 10, 2022 10:48 am

I suppose there will be some movement on the ground.
    Those trains really were there for something ...

kvs, Hole, Mir, Broski, Belisarius and Podlodka77 like this post

Podlodka77
    Podlodka77

Post  Podlodka77 Mon Oct 10, 2022 10:49 am

Head of Chechnya, Kadyrov, makes a statement:

“Zelensky complains about strikes on Kiev and other cities. And how did you, sucker-Zelensky, think: you can, but others can’t? That is, for eight years it was possible to bomb civilians, destroy the infrastructure of the cities of the LDNR, shell a nuclear power plant, blow up bridges, fire at important objects, but when it came to your head, suddenly it became prohibited? We warned you, Zelensky, that Russia hasn’t really started yet, so stop complaining like cheap stuff, but better, run before it arrives. Run, Zelensky, run without looking back towards the West. Now I am 100% satisfied with the special military operation.”

Source: Kadyrov’s TG channel

GarryB, Big_Gazza, kvs, auslander, Sprut-B, Hole, Mir and like this post

Kiko
    Kiko

Post  Kiko Mon Oct 10, 2022 10:50 am

Look out for Yanquis supplying long-range weapons now.
    Following VVP's announcement yesterday, FSB will get pretty notorious for its efficiency in the West, so their intelligence services will undertake serious efforts in trying to infiltrate to it on their turn.

GarryB, kvs, Broski, Belisarius and ucmvulcan like this post

Big_Gazza
    Big_Gazza

Post  Big_Gazza Mon Oct 10, 2022 10:52 am

It's a beautiful thing...

Weeping with joy. cry

Twisted Evil

GarryB, Werewolf, zepia, thegopnik, Hole, Mir, Broski and like this post

ALAMO

Post  ALAMO Mon Oct 10, 2022 10:53 am

Podlodka77 wrote:Head of Chechnya, Kadyrov, makes a statement:

“Zelensky complains about strikes on Kiev and other cities. And how did you, sucker-Zelensky, think: you can, but others can’t? That is, for eight years it was possible to bomb civilians, destroy the infrastructure of the cities of the LDNR, shell a nuclear power plant, blow up bridges, fire at important objects, but when it came to your head, suddenly it became prohibited? We warned you, Zelensky, that Russia hasn’t really started yet, so stop complaining like cheap stuff, but better, run before it arrives. Run, Zelensky, run without looking back towards the West. Now I am 100% satisfied with the special military operation.”

Source: Kadyrov’s TG channel

Happy Ramzan is the smiling Ramzan Laughing Laughing

Russian special military operation in Ukraine #28 - Page 14 Photo_52

Hmm...
    I have a strange feeling that there is something cooking now, and ready to boil ...

Yesterday, through unofficial channels, we were warned about a strike on Belarus from the territory of Ukraine.

As it was stated:" We will make it so that it will be the Crimean Bridge-2.

The bridge will seem like flowers to them if they touch at least one meter of our territory with their dirty hands.
    , Lukashenko.

Last edited by ALAMO on Mon Oct 10, 2022 10:56 am; edited 1 time in total

GarryB, Werewolf, Big_Gazza, kvs, auslander, Sprut-B, thegopnik and like this post

Podlodka77
    Podlodka77

Post  Podlodka77 Mon Oct 10, 2022 10:55 am

"Russia has run out of missiles" ?
    83 cruise missiles launched at Ukraine in the last 2.5h

GarryB, psg, Big_Gazza, kvs, auslander, Sprut-B, Hole and like this post

Podlodka77
    Podlodka77

Post  Podlodka77 Mon Oct 10, 2022 10:57 am

⚡Presidents of Belarus and Russia Alexander Lukashenko and Vladimir Putin agreed to deploy a joint regional group of troops

GarryB, psg, Big_Gazza, kvs, VARGR198, Sprut-B, Hole and like this post

Big_Gazza
    Big_Gazza

Post  Big_Gazza Mon Oct 10, 2022 10:58 am

Russian special military operation in Ukraine #28 - Page 14 123410

GarryB, Werewolf, kvs, zepia, Ispan, Sprut-B, Hole and like this post

ALAMO

Post  ALAMO Mon Oct 10, 2022 11:00 am

Podlodka77 wrote:⚡Presidents of Belarus and Russia Alexander Lukashenko and Vladimir Putin agreed to deploy a joint regional group of troops

The question is how to translate "to deploy".
    They can either create such a grouping or use it.
    You have it in Russian, perhaps?

Edit : Kiev at the receivers end again.
    Ternopil off line.
    Remind you, this is the fifth hour of continuous arrivals. Along the whole 404.

Last edited by ALAMO on Mon Oct 10, 2022 11:02 am; edited 1 time in total

GarryB, Big_Gazza, kvs, auslander, JohninMK, Sprut-B, Hole and like this post

Podlodka77
    Podlodka77

Post  Podlodka77 Mon Oct 10, 2022 11:02 am

ALAMO wrote:
    Podlodka77 wrote:⚡Presidents of Belarus and Russia Alexander Lukashenko and Vladimir Putin agreed to deploy a joint regional group of troops

The question is how to translate "to deploy".
    They can either create such a grouping or use it.
    You have it in Russian, perhaps?

Wait, I'll try to see it on TASS or RIA..

Podlodka77
    Podlodka77

Post  Podlodka77 Mon Oct 10, 2022 11:07 am

Nothing on official media yet, Alamo...

Lukashenko: “The Crimean bridge (retaliation) will seem like flowers to Zelensky if Ukraine touches at least one meter of Belarus with its dirty hands.”

⚡Moldova says that three Russian cruise missiles crossed the country's airspace

TASS
    October 10, 10:56
    Military operation in Ukraine
    Lukashenko: on unofficial channels, Minsk was warned about a possible attack from Ukraine

Lukashenko said that Minsk was warned by unofficial channels about a possible attack from the territory of Ukraine

Last edited by Podlodka77 on Mon Oct 10, 2022 11:13 am; edited 1 time in total

Big_Gazza, kvs, ALAMO, Hole, Broski and Belisarius like this post

ALAMO

Post  ALAMO Mon Oct 10, 2022 11:11 am

Russian special military operation in Ukraine #28 - Page 14 Photo_53

"Zelensky, good morning."

GarryB, Big_Gazza, kvs, auslander, zepia, Hole, Mir and like this post

Erk
    Erk

Post  Erk Mon Oct 10, 2022 11:14 am

Podlodka77 wrote:Nothing on official media yet, Alamo...

Lukashenko: “The Crimean bridge (retaliation) will seem like flowers to Zelensky if Ukraine touches at least one meter of Belarus with its dirty hands.”

This is exactly what the US wants, to prompt Russia into escalating the conflict, the cash registers at NATO will be running hot.
    Dr.Snufflebug

Post  Dr.Snufflebug Mon Oct 10, 2022 11:14 am

Lukashenko's statement:
    https://www.belta.by/president/view/lukashenko-predostereg-ukrainu-ot-vozmozhnogo-nanesenija-udara-po-belarusi-528285-2022/

He says Ukraine's western handlers are pushing them to mess with Belarus.

My take: likely not true (for what gain?), but who knows, Kiev has done some real stupid s**t on western orders.

Either way, Belarus needs a formal "casus belli" to take a more active role in the SMO. They're just as obsessed with paperwork and legalese as Russia.

GarryB, flamming_python, Big_Gazza, ALAMO, Hole, Mir, Broski and Belisarius like this post

Werewolf
    Werewolf

Post  Werewolf Mon Oct 10, 2022 11:15 am

Podlodka77 wrote:

A wise leader would just ignore it.

However, where did Russian cruise missiles cross Moldovan airspace? From where did Russia launch missiles that they would cross their air space? Or did they take specifically a over the earth-napping route to avoid all ukro AD to hit Lvov?

Big_Gazza, kvs, Mir, Broski and Belisarius like this post

ALAMO

Post  ALAMO Mon Oct 10, 2022 11:17 am

... or she is just spreading bullshit, like multiple times already.

GarryB, Big_Gazza, kvs, Hole, Broski and Belisarius like this post

Isos
    Isos

Post  Isos Mon Oct 10, 2022 11:18 am

Werewolf wrote:
    Podlodka77 wrote:

However, where did Russian cruise missiles cross Moldovan airspace? From where did Russia launch missiles that they would cross their air space? Or did they take specifically a over the earth-napping route to avoid all ukro AD to hit Lvov?

IMO nato jamming russians in transnistria which affected moldovan radars.
    Podlodka77
    Podlodka77

Post  Podlodka77 Mon Oct 10, 2022 11:18 am

Werewolf wrote:
    Podlodka77 wrote:

The Moldovan Foreign Ministry claims that Russian missiles violated the country's airspace. "Three cruise missiles fired from Russian warships in the Black Sea passed through the territory of our country in the area of the village of Kolbasna (unrecognized Transnistria) and the city of Soroca. Violation of our national airspace is completely unacceptable," according to a message in the telegram channel of the ministry.

GarryB, Werewolf, Big_Gazza, kvs, Hole, Mir, Broski and Belisarius like this post

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu Sep 19, 2024 2:51 am