Russia Defence Forum

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Military Forum for Russian and Global Defence Issues

+70
Azi
walle83
Krepost
dionis
jhelb
Ned86
andalusia
thegopnik
Stealthflanker
lancelot
Werewolf
AlfaT8
Hannibal Barca
Serberus
TMA1
marcellogo
DerWolf
Ispan
ucmvulcan
Firebird
Broski
Mig-31BM2 Super Irbis-E
Walther von Oldenburg
Rodion_Romanovic
mr_hd
Arkanghelsk
ludovicense
lyle6
Erk
rfan
kvs
sepheronx
Belisarius
SeigSoloyvov
higurashihougi
Odin of Ossetia
zare
limb
Kiko
Big_Gazza
Tolstoy
Sujoy
GarryB
d_taddei2
caveat emptor
zorobabel
flamming_python
Airbornewolf
mnztr
Isos
billybatts91
PapaDragon
franco
Backman
VARGR198
owais.usmani
George1
Regular
JohninMK
nomadski
par far
Mir
GunshipDemocracy
LMFS
famschopman
Arrow
Hole
ALAMO
Dr.Snufflebug
Scorpius
74 posters

Russian special military operation in Ukraine #39

owais.usmani

Russian special military operation in Ukraine #39 - Page 23 Empty Re: Russian special military operation in Ukraine #39

Post  owais.usmani Wed Mar 01, 2023 8:23 pm

GarryB likes this post

ALAMO

Russian special military operation in Ukraine #39 - Page 23 Empty Re: Russian special military operation in Ukraine #39

Post  ALAMO Wed Mar 01, 2023 11:04 pm

This guy looks like sliding down the route into madness.
    And I mean it, just look at him.

GarryB, Firebird, flamming_python, Werewolf, AlfaT8, d_taddei2, Airbornewolf and like this post

Broski
    Broski

Post  Broski Wed Mar 01, 2023 11:31 pm

This guy looks like sliding down the route into madness.
    And I mean it, just look at him.
    Cocaine Is A Hell Of A Drug.

GarryB, Firebird, flamming_python, Werewolf, AlfaT8, d_taddei2, Airbornewolf and like this post

Backman
    Backman

Post  Backman Thu Mar 02, 2023 12:03 am

PLZ-05 is not copied MSTA but a whole different gun using different ammo.

Yeah Im no expert. A couple replies on twitter said they were. I assumed they knew what they're talking about and the chinese copy everthing. It has an auto loader that even wiki says is a copy

PLZ-05 is reportedly fitted with a fully-automatic loading system similar to 2S19 Msta, providing a rate of fire of 8 rounds/minute.

Last edited by Backman on Thu Mar 02, 2023 12:15 am; edited 1 time in total
    Walther von Oldenburg
    Walther von Oldenburg

Post  Walther von Oldenburg Thu Mar 02, 2023 12:04 am

Bakhmut msy be physically encircled within 48h.

zardof likes this post

Hole
    Hole

Post  Hole Thu Mar 02, 2023 12:57 am

Russian special military operation in Ukraine #39 - Page 23 Fqgox610
    Russian special military operation in Ukraine #39 - Page 23 Fqjgxc10
    Russian special military operation in Ukraine #39 - Page 23 Scree603
    Location unknown. Roughly 14 T-14 tanks + 1 T-16 BREM.

sepheronx, GarryB, franco, psg, flamming_python, d_taddei2, Airbornewolf and like this post

Hole
    Hole

Post  Hole Thu Mar 02, 2023 12:59 am

Russian special military operation in Ukraine #39 - Page 23 Fqik9i10
    Beacon of democracy. Guy went to Crimea to ask people what they think, now on the kill list.

GarryB, franco, Werewolf, Airbornewolf, kvs, ALAMO, Broski and like this post

Backman
    Backman

Post  Backman Thu Mar 02, 2023 1:09 am

Again, Brian Berletic. I like the guy and he's as smart as a whip. He probably has the most followers of the western normy crowd and in Asia and the global south. But he called this wrong again. He said western tanks would take forever to train on and all that jazz. Nato and the US lie. The political decision making process that plays out in the media to send weapons is all just theatre.

Im not saying the tanks will make a difference. But it just looks bad when a smart guy like Brain takes them for their word. This guy is saying that they are all Polish crews. I doubt that is true. They probably got 1 or 2 ukraine grunts in there to drive or load the gun.

GarryB, flamming_python, Werewolf, d_taddei2, kvs and Broski like this post

Mir
    Mir

Post  Mir Thu Mar 02, 2023 1:21 am

Backman wrote:Yeah Im no expert. A couple replies on twitter said they were. I assumed they knew what they're talking about and the chinese copy everthing. It has an auto loader that even wiki says is a copy

PLZ-05 is reportedly fitted with a fully-automatic loading system similar to 2S19 Msta, providing a rate of fire of 8 rounds/minute.

There were a couple of other SP guns that came with fully-auto loading systems but it doesn't mean that the 2S19's were copies of those systems just because it has an auto-loader. BUT no worries I'm just questioning your twatter and wiki sources Laughing  

Russian special military operation in Ukraine #39 - Page 23 Bandka10

GarryB likes this post

Mir
    Mir

Post  Mir Thu Mar 02, 2023 1:26 am

Walther wrote:Bakhmut msy be physically encircled within 48h.

Someone hacked Walther's profile! Shocked

franco and Hole like this post

ALAMO

Post  ALAMO Thu Mar 02, 2023 1:30 am

This guy is saying that they are all Polish crews.

The guy can say whatever he wants.
    It is just the same level of a bullshit story as "20k Polish mercs".
    And "2500 killed Poles"

Today there was a chart revealed with confirmed&proven merc killed.
    Four Poles.
    FOUR.

Russian special military operation in Ukraine #39 - Page 23 Photo134

There is no way this stat differs much in distribution from the actual situation.

Russkie carry the same propaganda as any other player.

All that crews has been trained in Poland. Sure that some commands can be Polish, just taught them to do so.

sepheronx, GarryB, zardof, Mir, Belisarius and rfan like this post

Arrow

Post  Arrow Thu Mar 02, 2023 1:58 am

GarryB, d_taddei2, Big_Gazza, kvs, VARGR198, Eugenio Argentina, Hole and like this post

ALAMO

Post  ALAMO Thu Mar 02, 2023 2:08 am

It's Monday again ...
    Multiple missiles in the air, both Kalibrs and Ch-101.

GarryB, d_taddei2, Airbornewolf, Big_Gazza, Hole and Belisarius like this post

Arkanghelsk
    Arkanghelsk

Post  Arkanghelsk Thu Mar 02, 2023 2:22 am

The new Moscow ring line is fucking awesome

Bolshaya koltsevaya line

Moscow is back in action baby

GarryB, flamming_python and owais.usmani like this post

ALAMO

Post  ALAMO Thu Mar 02, 2023 3:10 am

Just for the records, how this Kievan junta regime is fuked up in real ...
    This is a statue of Rodina Mat in Kiev.
    One of the symbols of the war struggle, and the glory of all nations of the SU.

Russian special military operation in Ukraine #39 - Page 23 Image-1

It still carries the Soviet symbol on a shield.
    Because those bloody chimps pretending to be Ukrainians didn't figure out how to destroy it from a main monument of a whole country Laughing Laughing Laughing

Nothing they have made in 30 years can even match a decade of the SU made resurrection ...
    How Orwelian it is, how fukin Orwelian ..

What an insult for real Ukrainians ...

GarryB, flamming_python, d_taddei2, Airbornewolf, kvs, VARGR198, zardof and like this post

Hole
    Hole

Post  Hole Thu Mar 02, 2023 4:55 am

It's fine, it's flying.
    The Ukros didn´t say the truth?  Shocked Shocked Shocked

From Black in the Empire:

Ukraine News Today
    The Ukrainian military strategy of allowing every town around Bakhmut to be captured and to intentionally be surrounded is working perfectly.
    In spite of advancing Russia again lost over 100,000 troops, one Ukrainian soldier complained of an ear ache.
    lol1

Russian special military operation in Ukraine #39 - Page 23 Fqjsiv10
    Chuba captured some weapons.
    Russian special military operation in Ukraine #39 - Page 23 Fqjtk_10
    Can´t confirm: Brasilians fighting for Russia.
    Russian special military operation in Ukraine #39 - Page 23 Fqkd_c10
    Ugledar direction

GarryB, franco, psg, d_taddei2, Airbornewolf, Big_Gazza, kvs and like this post

Airbornewolf
    Airbornewolf

Post  Airbornewolf Thu Mar 02, 2023 5:24 am

Backmans post number 515.
    "This guy is insane and awfully lucky to be alive. Click on it for the interview."

So, some Merc that barely have any millitary experience had his fun wit the Nazi's.
    And comes with some 007 story to the Russians?. Propably with things that where already general knowledge.
    i actually chuckled when he said two years. that is boot camp included right?.

....what happened to putting Mercs to the Noose?.
    He made his choice to join the Nazi-side. So bear the consequences in my opinion.
    He is not clean, he did not stayed all that time wit them doing nothing.
    But the RF decided to use him for media warfare purposes.
    It apparently had more value.

"I am an communist".
    ...oh Really?...
    That would be the last thing i say to an Russian, me being from the Western world.

I got myself another motivation, i have grown an deep dislike for NATO trough my experiences inside an Decade-long NATO service.
    And when i would explain why and what happened it would be far more credible than this guy.

---

That said and to end on an lighter note, what is exactly the requirement to just get greeted in the front door of Russia and get an residence permit?.  lol1
    I am starting to feel over-qualified with this guy  lol1

Russian special military operation in Ukraine #39 - Page 23 Captu130
    Russian special military operation in Ukraine #39 - Page 23 Captu131
    Russian special military operation in Ukraine #39 - Page 23 Captu132
    Russian special military operation in Ukraine #39 - Page 23 Imagee15

GarryB, franco, Firebird, flamming_python, kvs, Manov, zardof and like this post

Hole
    Hole

Post  Hole Thu Mar 02, 2023 5:25 am

Russian special military operation in Ukraine #39 - Page 23 Fqjgxc11
    Reports that Wagner is close to the famous MiG monument.
    Russian special military operation in Ukraine #39 - Page 23 Fqjz_g10
    Couch forces
    Slow reaction unit.
    lol1 lol1 lol1

GarryB, franco, psg, Werewolf, d_taddei2, Airbornewolf, Big_Gazza and like this post

billybatts91
    billybatts91

Post  billybatts91 Thu Mar 02, 2023 6:18 am

Russian special military operation in Ukraine #39 - Page 23 Fqj_u910

Hole likes this post

kvs
    kvs

Post  kvs Thu Mar 02, 2023 6:22 am

Funny how people here are taking the yap about China sending weapons to Russia seriously. This is grade A BS from NATzO partly
    designed to put pressure on China but also to pacify the sheeple that Russia is desperate and can't outlast mighty NATzO. In the
    real world, it is NATzO that won't be able to outlast Russia.

The US is instructing stooge Zelensky to throw every last bit of cannon fodder it can now since by summer the supply of munitions
    and weapons will run out. The Leopard 2s are the last spasm. New supplies will have to wait for new production. This includes
    the Abrams tanks. It is clear that NATzO cannot seriously ramp shell production at all. Russia, in spite of all the atrophy of the 1990s,
    is not only producing vastly more now but can produce vastly more still. NATzO looks like it has to build factory capacity from scratch
    and scramble to find qualified workers. The atrophy in NATzO in military production was worse than in super depression Russia.

GarryB, psg, Firebird, Airbornewolf, Big_Gazza, ALAMO, Manov and like this post

Isos
    Isos

Post  Isos Thu Mar 02, 2023 6:43 am

China may supply ammo and spare parts if they really plan a big offensive. Even Russia can't produce enough ammo for a big war and have stocks full to deter Nato.

It's a vital interest for China to not let West win this war. They are next on the list.

Firebird, flamming_python, starman and rfan like this post

flamming_python
    flamming_python

Post  flamming_python Thu Mar 02, 2023 7:34 am

Funny how people here are taking the yap about China sending weapons to Russia seriously. This is grade A BS from NATzO partly
    designed to put pressure on China but also to pacify the sheeple that Russia is desperate and can't outlast mighty NATzO. In the
    real world, it is NATzO that won't be able to outlast Russia.

The US is instructing stooge Zelensky to throw every last bit of cannon fodder it can now since by summer the supply of munitions
    and weapons will run out. The Leopard 2s are the last spasm. New supplies will have to wait for new production. This includes
    the Abrams tanks. It is clear that NATzO cannot seriously ramp shell production at all. Russia, in spite of all the atrophy of the 1990s,
    is not only producing vastly more now but can produce vastly more still. NATzO looks like it has to build factory capacity from scratch
    and scramble to find qualified workers. The atrophy in NATzO in military production was worse than in super depression Russia.

Would be stupid for Russia not to take any bit of help it can get. Every delivered piece of equipment, shell or whatever else can mean the difference between life and death for any given serviceman. If Russia has an advantage currently in whatever area, so then the task is to widen that gap and improve that advantage.

As for China, I believe it's giving a warning to the West, timed with its vision of a peace settlement. i.e. let's settle this conflict now, or we will escelate. Of course here China will achieve nothing, so the next stage is for it to indeed supply Russia, but we're a while away from that as yet.

GarryB, Firebird, Big_Gazza, ALAMO, JohninMK, starman, Hole and like this post

Arkanghelsk
    Arkanghelsk

Post  Arkanghelsk Thu Mar 02, 2023 11:02 am

I doubt there are shortages

The smoke break - from what I read - is due to the fact that the military is constructing a new doctrine

Apparently a new doctrine is being formed in which the military will adopt new strategies to fight in an environment with C4ISR and satellite surveillance

It makes sense- we have only really seen wagner, the VDV , and marines fighting, those are the most self sufficient troops

But the bulk of the army is training and learning before resuming combat operations

But has nothing to do with shortages , in reality there is little to do until the doctrine and training is completed

Prigozhins whining probably has little to do with the MOD withholding ammo

In fact I doubt the MOD even gives a shit about Bakhmut to be honest

They are more focused on what is coming

GarryB, Firebird, JohninMK, Backman, Broski and ucmvulcan like this post

Krepost
    Krepost

Post  Krepost Thu Mar 02, 2023 11:38 am

ALAMO wrote:

The thing that flashed yesterday, but I can't find it now.
    A film made in UVZ from the production lines.
    Did you record that?
    So in a case, if someone is not familiar with the factory production :

The film is speeded up by some factor, yet you can clearly see how the tank hulls are moving forward in a time sequence.
    This time sequence is about equal for each piece, as each piece gets the same procedures at the point.
    And at the end, this is the rate at which the newly produced tanks are being pumped out from a production line.

Here is the video:

GarryB, ALAMO and Hole like this post

ucmvulcan
    ucmvulcan

Post  ucmvulcan Thu Mar 02, 2023 11:39 am

Mostly agree with this except for Bakhmut. I think they do want that because Nazilensky made such a big deal about that when he visited his pimps in Washington. Still, I am not sure we are going to see a major offensive anytime soon. I think they have dug in and are more than content with letting Ukraine smash itself and a lot of NATO surplus and keeping this going until the last Uke is dead. Its a frozen conflict writ large

GarryB and Broski like this post

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun Sep 08, 2024 8:37 am