Russia Defence Forum

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Military Forum for Russian and Global Defence Issues

+65
Podlodka77
Krepost
xeno
Lapain
billybatts91
Arsenic
walle83
PhSt
SolidarityWithRussia
Tsavo Lion
Werewolf
Pincus Shain
Pacense
VARGR198
zare
SeigSoloyvov
owais.usmani
LMFS
d_taddei2
Rodion_Romanovic
par far
PapaDragon
thegopnik
Walther von Oldenburg
zorobabel
ahmedfire
The-thing-next-door
Sprut-B
Scorpius
Odin of Ossetia
Big_Gazza
littlerabbit
Mig-31BM2 Super Irbis-E
Godric
Isos
GunshipDemocracy
Serberus
Airbornewolf
ucmvulcan
Ispan
Eugenio Argentina
Mir
Stealthflanker
Hole
Belisarius
lyle6
Broski
Firebird
JohninMK
Karl Haushofer
TMA1
ALAMO
higurashihougi
sepheronx
Backman
GarryB
mnztr
Arkanghelsk
bandit6
Dr.Snufflebug
Regular
franco
lancelot
Arrow
kvs
69 posters

Russian special military operation in Ukraine #50

Eugenio Argentina
    Eugenio Argentina

Russian special military operation in Ukraine #50 - Page 23 Empty Re: Russian special military operation in Ukraine #50

Post  Eugenio Argentina Sun Nov 12, 2023 11:14 am

At the moment the Storm Shadow missile arrives, the work of the air defense system using these missiles is filmed right next to the operator.

An object lesson in why you shouldn't film and post air defense positions online.

https://t.me/milinfolive/110526

You can see that missile falls in an empty place.
    It is not known if it was aimed at the anti-aircraft system or at a target protected by it.

Cool

GarryB and Mir like this post

Podlodka77
    Podlodka77

Russian special military operation in Ukraine #50 - Page 23 Empty Re: Russian special military operation in Ukraine #50

Post  Podlodka77 Sun Nov 12, 2023 1:35 pm

Russian Defence Ministry report on the progress of the special military operation (12 November 2023)

▫ In Kupyansk direction, units of the Zapad Group of Forces supported by aviation, artillery, and heavy flamethrower systems repelled two attacks of assault groups of the AFU 54th Mechanised Brigade near Zagoruykovka (Kharkov).

The enemy losses were up to 40 servicemen, two AFVs, and three pickup trucks. In the course of the counter-battery warfare, one U.S.-made M777 artillery system, two Gvozdika artillery systems, and one D-30 howitzer were hit. Moreover, one ammunition depot of the 113rd Territorial Defence Brigade was neutralised close to Staritsa (Kharkov).

▫In Krasny Liman direction, units of the Tsentr Group of Forces, helicopters, and artillery repelled two attacks of assault groups of the AFU 24th Mechanised Brigade and 15th National Guard Regiment close to Belogorovka (LPR).

The enemy losses were up to 210 servicemen, two AFVs, and two pickup trucks.

▫ In Donetsk direction, units of the Yug Group of Forces, in close cooperation with aviation and artillery, repelled five attacks of AFU near Kurdyumovka and Kleshcheyevka (DPR).

The enemy losses were up to 250 servicemen killed and wounded, three AFVs, and three pickup trucks. In the course of the counter-battery warfare, one Polish-made Krab self-propelled artillery system, one U.S.-made M119 artillery system, as well as three D-30 and one D-20 howitzers were neutralised. 

▫ In South Donetsk direction, units of the Vostok Group of Forces coordinated with helicopters and artillery repelled one attack of the AFU 128th Territorial Defence Brigade's assault group close to Nikolskoye (DPR). Strikes were delivered at manpower clusters of AFU 72nd mechanised and 79th air assault brigades near Novomikhailovka and Ugledar (DPR).

The enemy losses amounted to over 80 servicemen, two IFVs, and one U.S.-made M777 artillery system.

▫ In Zaporozhye direction, coordinated efforts of the Russian Group of Forces, aviation, artillery, and heavy flamethrower systems defeated clusters of manpower and hardware of the AFU 33rd Mechanised Brigade near Rabotino (Zaporozhye).

Up to 55 servicemen, two AFVs, and two motor vehicles were eliminated.

▫ In Kherson direction, as a result of the strikes, the AFU losses amounted to over 60 servicemen killed and wounded, one tank, three pickup trucks, and one Msta-B howitzer.

▫Operational-Tactical and Army aviation, unmanned aerial vehicles, and Missile Troops and Artillery of the Russian Groups of Forces have engaged AFU manpower and hardware in 132 areas during the day. In addition, one fuel depot of the AFU 81st Logistic Support Centre was destroyed near Konstantinovka (Nikolayev).

One command post of the AFU 72nd Air Assault Brigade was hit near Antonovka (DPR).

▫ Russian air defence forces have intercepted two HIMARS MLRS projectiles during the day. Moreover, 42 unmanned aerial vehicles were shot down near Olshana, Yagodnoye, Liman Perviy (Kharkov), Belogorovka (LPR), Peski, Andreevka (DPR), Novofedorovka (Zaporozhye), and Peschanovka (Kherson).

At least the third destroyed German ARV Bergerpanzer 3 Büffel appeared on Rabotin’s “Death Road
    I know most people don't have Telegram but I'm curious if there's another destroyed Challenger 2 (along with the destroyed Bergerpanzer 3) is also on the video link
    at the end of this video.

https://t.me/Slavyangrad/73454

GarryB, franco, d_taddei2, par far, kvs, Godric, thegopnik and Mir like this post

SolidarityWithRussia

Post  SolidarityWithRussia Sun Nov 12, 2023 5:54 pm

Nato admitted its defeat in Ukraine, but Nafo trolls are still repeating their old lies about how weak Russia is.
    I don't understand what kind of people they are. Are they still getting their paychecks for trolling the internet?

GarryB, VARGR198 and Hole like this post

ALAMO

Post  ALAMO Sun Nov 12, 2023 6:08 pm

SolidarityWithRussia wrote:
    I don't understand what kind of people they are.

Both stupid and devoted.
    No worse combo exists.

GarryB, kvs, Hole and SolidarityWithRussia like this post

Arkanghelsk
    Arkanghelsk

Post  Arkanghelsk Sun Nov 12, 2023 7:39 pm

SolidarityWithRussia wrote:Nato admitted its defeat in Ukraine, but Nafo trolls are still repeating their old lies about how weak Russia is.
    I don't understand what kind of people they are. Are they still getting their paychecks for trolling the internet?

This will continue until the Russian army liberates the donbass fortified defensive zone

And begins operations on the steppe

For now even though Russian advances kilometers across the front, it's still not big enough of a splash to drown out the noise

In due time though

SolidarityWithRussia likes this post

Tsavo Lion
    Tsavo Lion

Post  Tsavo Lion Sun Nov 12, 2023 8:54 pm

SeigSoloyvov
    SeigSoloyvov

Post  SeigSoloyvov Sun Nov 12, 2023 9:25 pm

So lets pose a question, how much of Ukraine do you all think Russia will annex
    lancelot
    lancelot

Post  lancelot Sun Nov 12, 2023 9:28 pm

If Ukraine does not voluntarily give up its long range missiles ALL of it.

GarryB likes this post

Tsavo Lion
    Tsavo Lion

Post  Tsavo Lion Sun Nov 12, 2023 9:29 pm

All of it except some areas in the West & SW which will be taken by Poland, Hungary & Romania.
    SeigSoloyvov
    SeigSoloyvov

Post  SeigSoloyvov Sun Nov 12, 2023 9:37 pm

lancelot wrote:If Ukraine does not voluntarily give up its long range missiles ALL of it.

Good point there, I recently spoke to someone who said Ukraine will probably have to surrender Don and LUN, Plus Crimea ownership rights. then I pointed out that too much damage has been done to the russians, to the point they will not accept just those areas, they will want lots more of the land and a complete disarmament of the Ukie military.

If Ukraine just had to surrender those areas I'd consider it a pyrrhic victory for them.

Ukraine really has no choice to fight until the bitterend now if they want to remain has a country, because the surrender terms the russians will demand will not be something they will accept
    Hole
    Hole

Post  Hole Sun Nov 12, 2023 9:48 pm

If Ukraine does not voluntarily give up its long range missiles ALL of it.
    I guess this is already decided as more and more officials and public figures in Russia talk about
    "land corridors" to Hungary (Serbia) and Romania.

GarryB and Rodion_Romanovic like this post

Podlodka77
    Podlodka77

Post  Podlodka77 Sun Nov 12, 2023 9:56 pm

SeigSoloyvov wrote:So lets pose a question, how much of Ukraine do you all think Russia will annex

Lugansk, Donetsk, Kherson, Zaporozhye. Thats all !
    Just to make sure there is no confusion, the Russians will claim or conquer the cities of Zaporozhye and Kherson, not just the areas where those cities are located.

Yes, the Russians can also take Kharkov, Nikolaev and Odessa, but at least half the population of those cities will surely leave (I wouldn't trust those who will stay either) in that case and it is neither economically profitable nor does Russia benefit from that Ukroshitstanian population.
    Although I read differently on the forum, I did not see any indications from the Russians about the capture of Odessa or Kharkov.
    The Russian state has not existed in those areas since 1917. That is the key problem !
    Perhaps it is better to capture Odessa. It doesn't matter to Russians in the long run, that country (UA) is ruined.
    The entire population is screwed up and corrupt.. I dont trust them nothing...  
    And a lot of blood has been shed, for which the West is guilty, so there is no luck there in the decades to come.

Eugenio Argentina likes this post

SeigSoloyvov
    SeigSoloyvov

Post  SeigSoloyvov Sun Nov 12, 2023 10:17 pm

The population you can deal with in time, I just do not see Russia not taking those areas, it has to at this stage for security reasons.

They have paid too heavy of a price only to put a pause on the conflict and if they settle for just those areas that's all it is. Just a pause much like the pause between ww1 and ww2.

It's settle it completely now or pay 50x a heavier price down the road.

Imo its well past the point of making a deal, as any deal the russians will make will basically be "surrender completely, give up huge amounts of land, disband your military, and no NATO or EU"

Ukraine of course will never agree to that.

GarryB and Rodion_Romanovic like this post

Podlodka77
    Podlodka77

Post  Podlodka77 Sun Nov 12, 2023 10:32 pm

SeigSoloyvov wrote:The population you can deal with in time, I just do not see Russia not taking those areas, it has to at this stage for security reasons.

They have paid to heavy of a price only to put a pause on the conflict and if they settle for just those areas that's all it is. Just a pause much like the pause between ww1 and ww2.

It's settle it completely now or pay 50x a heavier price down the road

What kind of security and heavy price are you writing about ?
    What do Kharkov and Odessa mean to you if you haven't captured Sumy and Chernigov Oblasts ?
    Those two areas are right on the border with Russia.
    Does anyone mention them on the forum? Not a single fucking word.. Net !
    What do Kharkov and Odessa mean if you have hostile Sumy and Chernigov on the border with Russia ? So it's not about cities, it's about something else.
    The Russians know what that it is, but not you and me.

Maybe this is the way to a much bigger and broader conflict, and maybe it will just end with a division into power centers, those in the East and those in the West. One thing I am sure of is that the NATO pact will not set foot in Ukroshitsan, except perhaps in the parts annexed by Stalin.
    SeigSoloyvov
    SeigSoloyvov

Post  SeigSoloyvov Sun Nov 12, 2023 10:37 pm

Land buffers, sea lane control, risk of NATO absorption. Right next to the borders, I could go on and on.

I personally think the Russians will annex it all, because they frankly need to.
    Podlodka77
    Podlodka77

Post  Podlodka77 Sun Nov 12, 2023 10:44 pm

You see, I never dreamed that you were a bigger megalomaniac than me. No
    It is not worth it, and I am more and more convinced that Russia is not at war only because of Ukroshitstan, and especially not because of cities and territories.
    Fucking Kiev is almost undamaged and don't you wonder that it's a little strange ?
    They could have plowed it a long time ago. It stings my eyes, but I guess there is a reason..
    Belgrade probably suffered more damage in 78 days of NATO aggression than Kiev did in more than a year and a half.

And it is not Russia alone in this story, there is also China and some "less" important countries.
    This looks like a realignment to me, so it remains to be seen who will last longer..

Eugenio Argentina likes this post

mnztr

Post  mnztr Sun Nov 12, 2023 10:49 pm

Podlodka77 wrote:
    SeigSoloyvov wrote:So lets pose a question, how much of Ukraine do you all think Russia will annex

Lugansk, Donetsk, Kherson, Zaporozhye. Thats all !
    Just to make sure there is no confusion, the Russians will claim or conquer the cities of Zaporozhye and Kherson, not just the areas where those cities are located.

Yes, the Russians can also take Kharkov, Nikolaev and Odessa, but at least half the population of those cities will surely leave (I wouldn't trust those who will stay either) in that case and it is neither economically profitable nor does Russia benefit from that Ukroshitstanian population.
    Although I read differently on the forum, I did not see any indications from the Russians about the capture of Odessa or Kharkov.
    The Russian state has not existed in those areas since 1917. That is the key problem !
    Perhaps it is better to capture Odessa. It doesn't matter to Russians in the long run, that country (UA) is ruined.
    The entire population is screwed up and corrupt.. I dont trust them nothing...  
    And a lot of blood has been shed, for which the West is guilty, so there is no luck there in the decades to come.

They will get the Pro Russian Ukrainians to deal with counter insurgency. They will know who is who. Some of the worst will be killed or jailed. I am prettys sure Russia knows who the culprits are.

GarryB and Big_Gazza like this post

SeigSoloyvov
    SeigSoloyvov

Post  SeigSoloyvov Sun Nov 12, 2023 10:49 pm

There is no real tactical need to pound Keiv right now tho, its merely an administration city, and that can easily be changed. It has no factories etc, don't get me wrong the russians should be flattening specific areas in Ukraine right now but they aren't however doing that to Keiv at this point in time offers you no military benefit, Once the frontline gets closer to Keiv then it will get attacked but the frontline is still far far away from there.

Podlodka77
    Podlodka77

Post  Podlodka77 Sun Nov 12, 2023 11:02 pm

SeigSoloyvov wrote:There is no real tactical need to pound Keiv right now tho, its merely an administration city, and that can easily be changed. It has no factories etc, don't get me wrong the russians should be flattening specific areas in Ukraine right now but they aren't however doing that to Keiv at this point in time offers you no military benefit, Once the frontline gets closer to Keiv then it will get attacked but the frontline is still far far away from there.

Many Russians would have to die to conquer the territory you mention, which is the whole of Ukroshitstan.
    The Russians would have great losses in manpower and would again receive a half-empty and devastated territory.
    Perhaps the Russians are waiting for the West to make a wrong move out of frustration that Ukroshitstan is not achieving anything and go into direct conflict with Russia. Maybe that's what's at stake.
    And as for the Ukroshitstan population and especially those who lost 500,000 of their relatives, they probably hate Zelensky more than Putin. Either way their lives are ruined.

Although this is a section on SMO in Ukroshitstan, my opinion has long been that China will put a cross on the domination of the West, but that's another story.

To MNZTR..

You have nothing there but the Nazi regime which is still supported by the NAZI/NATO pact and those two snakes are not easy to kill - it takes time.
    The problem is that there are a lot of brainwashed people and it's hard to find the right people to start the story you're stating.
    Arkanghelsk
    Arkanghelsk

Post  Arkanghelsk Sun Nov 12, 2023 11:03 pm

Russia will collapse the Kiev leadership before foisting the acceptance of demilitarization and permanent military presence

Zelensky will be overthrown after losing Avdeevka

He will be killed,  or the west will tell him what is the deal and he will flee

The ones who take power in Kiev after Zelenskys departure will be delegitimized as the factions tear the political state of Ukraine apart between themselves and the warring factions will use the nazis for personal protection as the state of Ukraine dissolves

Once the barrier nazis are pulled back, the VSU will collapse , as mass surrenders begin across the front line

Russia won't have to negotiate a thing with the governors, as they lose all authority and legitimacy

The Russian army can walk into the cities as they attempted to do initially once the Ukrainian army is de facto defeated

From there the new governing body in Ukraine, will be appointed by RF, and will de facto end the war in Ukraine

From there, the global economy will enter recovery phase, and investments into Ukraine will resume, Russia will pump more than 20 Billion into Ukraine

As the Russian Empire, fully rebuilt stands in Kiev , Minsk, and Moscow

The Russian world will have proved to the world, that it's influence, was not bought at the table by inertia from the Soviet Union, but fully earned and reborn by the blood sacrifice made by so many heroes of the Russian Army

Putin will have been vindicated as the most influential leader of all time

The Russian military and political leadership will also begin to assert itself into the heart of Europe, now directly challenging NATO for supremacy on the new front line states

And the confrontation will shift into a direct one between the Russian world, and the European one

Firebird and jon_deluxe like this post

Podlodka77
    Podlodka77

Post  Podlodka77 Sun Nov 12, 2023 11:17 pm

To Arkhangelsk...

Russian Empire !?
    Nice, i like it ! thumbsup
    From this moment on, everything is forgiven to you until you screw it up again. dunno

The Russian nation-state should never have ceased to exist and all garbage should have been cleaned up a long time ago.
    I don't mind atheists/liberals and similar to them in the West, but I do mind when the ordinary world in Russia goes that way.
    This is what the West wants and it is the easiest way to introduce evil into the state.
    They tried that once more than 100 years ago, but I won't go back to that topic...

Firebird

Post  Firebird Sun Nov 12, 2023 11:37 pm

I think its time at least 1/3rd of Kazakstan is returned to Russia.
    But Bel and the Ukr would certainly go some way to reforming true ie historic and "actual" Russia.

But anyway this is sounding like a patriotic Xmas presents wishlist right now.
    Lots of work to be done yet, sadly.

kvs and Rodion_Romanovic like this post

Arkanghelsk
    Arkanghelsk

Post  Arkanghelsk Sun Nov 12, 2023 11:43 pm

You have to understand something

50,000 have died

Hundreds of thousands have been wounded

The oil and gas flows , have been totally redirected , the other way

A war economy is on, spending is 6% of GDP

Wealth is increasing, meaning these industries which are productive have found economies of scale, and they're turning profits while engaging in the biggest case of construction since ww2

The factories are pumping equipment like never before

Right now, they have nearly 1 million men alone throughout the frontline
    This is a locomotive, that has inertia, and once it gets moving, I'm not sure what will stop it

This kind of force, can only be tempered by similar mass and velocity

And I don't see any such force between Kiev and Paris

I can be exaggerated, but this thing looks like it's ready to go all the way

And what will stop it? Nuclear weapons? I think these guys in Moscow are serious when they say they want the removal of NATO bases to 1997 locations

This was official diplomatic communication, it's the real thing ladies and gentlemen

It's not a game, it's not a game at all, this is very serious

How do you even negotiate an end with the US and NATO vis a vis Finland, Romania,  Poland without a military intervention

And if you look at what this machine is building, you can wonder if that's exactly what they will do

I think what we have been watching is just a prelude

The president, of this empire, Putin, is on the ICC criminal list

Think about this , it's not a game at all

There is an army, of a million strong

With machine equipment exponentially growing

And they just ate an entire Army of nearly half a million men , in one year

Firebird and jon_deluxe like this post

SeigSoloyvov
    SeigSoloyvov

Post  SeigSoloyvov Sun Nov 12, 2023 11:50 pm

Russia isn't getting NATO back to 1997 lines, they know that and the only one saying that in Russia are low ranking guys, anyone with any real power is not making that demand because they know it will never ever happen.

idk you make such extremely bizarre statements like that
    Podlodka77
    Podlodka77

Post  Podlodka77 Mon Nov 13, 2023 12:01 am

TO S.H.

Where are the guarantees that NATO will exist for a few years ?
    As far as I can see, Douglas McGregor says that there are 28 million illegal immigrants living in the USA and the economic situation in the USA is not exactly the best. And if there is a recession, then those people will be an additional burden. Even demographically the USA is not what it used to be.

I don't look at everything from the point of view of weapons, but everything is always much deeper.
    I was a kid in 1991 and I remember how impressive New York, the Golden Gate, the Sears Tower were to me, and all of that has now been OVERCOME a long time ago.
    What's more, it often causes ridicule even from the Americans themselves.
    The USA is only a shadow of the country it was until about 30 years ago.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun Sep 08, 2024 2:27 am