Russia Defence Forum

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Military Forum for Russian and Global Defence Issues

+65
Podlodka77
Krepost
xeno
Lapain
billybatts91
Arsenic
walle83
PhSt
SolidarityWithRussia
Tsavo Lion
Werewolf
Pincus Shain
Pacense
VARGR198
zare
SeigSoloyvov
owais.usmani
LMFS
d_taddei2
Rodion_Romanovic
par far
PapaDragon
thegopnik
Walther von Oldenburg
zorobabel
ahmedfire
The-thing-next-door
Sprut-B
Scorpius
Odin of Ossetia
Big_Gazza
littlerabbit
Mig-31BM2 Super Irbis-E
Godric
Isos
GunshipDemocracy
Serberus
Airbornewolf
ucmvulcan
Ispan
Eugenio Argentina
Mir
Stealthflanker
Hole
Belisarius
lyle6
Broski
Firebird
JohninMK
Karl Haushofer
TMA1
ALAMO
higurashihougi
sepheronx
Backman
GarryB
mnztr
Arkanghelsk
bandit6
Dr.Snufflebug
Regular
franco
lancelot
Arrow
kvs
69 posters

Russian special military operation in Ukraine #50

Rodion_Romanovic
    Rodion_Romanovic

Russian special military operation in Ukraine #50 - Page 24 Empty Re: Russian special military operation in Ukraine #50

Post  Rodion_Romanovic Mon Nov 13, 2023 12:15 am

U.S. is now in a situation that for some aspects reminds a bit soviet union in the 80s.
    It will not remain for long as world main power, it will not cease to exist, but will probably lose the influence and control that now has in the rest of the world. I do not know if it will split and some parts of it will become separate countries.

NATO has no meaning without USA.

European Union is an horrible project against the citizen of the various EU countries, but unfortunately most people are too brainwashed to understand it. Basically it has most of the defects that former Soviet union had, but without any of its advantages.

As far as Poland and Romania taking north western Ukraine I seriously doubt it.

After Russia has invested so much in this it will not give sometimes like that to hostile countries.

Furthermore what is now northwestern Ukraine was land historical belonging to ancient Rus (Red Ruthenia, krasnaya Rus (or Rus Chervona in polish), before king Casimir of Poland annexed it and detached from the rest of the russian world for many centuries.

GarryB and Hole like this post

Odin of Ossetia dislikes this post

mnztr

Russian special military operation in Ukraine #50 - Page 24 Empty Re: Russian special military operation in Ukraine #50

Post  mnztr Mon Nov 13, 2023 12:17 am

Podlodka77 wrote:
    Many Russians would have to die to conquer the territory you mention, which is the whole of Ukroshitstan.
    The Russians would have great losses in manpower and would again receive a half-empty and devastated territory.
    Perhaps the Russians are waiting for the West to make a wrong move out of frustration that Ukroshitstan is not achieving anything and go into direct conflict with Russia. Maybe that's what's at stake.
    And as for the Ukroshitstan population and especially those who lost 500,000 of their relatives, they probably hate Zelensky more than Putin. Either way their lives are ruined.

Although this is a section on SMO in Ukroshitstan, my opinion has long been that China will put a cross on the domination of the West, but that's another story.

To MNZTR..

You have nothing there but the Nazi regime which is still supported by the NAZI/NATO pact and those two snakes are not easy to kill - it takes time.
    The problem is that there are a lot of brainwashed people and it's hard to find the right people to start the story you're stating.

Maybe you are right, perhaps they will stop the ground attacks but keep the air campaign going and attack anything that looks like military infrastructure until western Ukraine agrees to complete capitualtion and state of monitored neutraility and demilitrization.

GarryB likes this post

zare

Post  zare Mon Nov 13, 2023 12:22 am

Yeah, bunch of Nostradamus doomsday nonsense.
    Russia ain't attacking anyone apart from AFU. They've shown they don't even want to attack Ukraine properly and risk massive own and civilian tragedy for some military score ala USSR. It's a SMO against AFU and that's it.

The ICC arrest of Putin is just empty threats. Putin can't be arrested, he's not going to enter some Western country alone on a tourist visa with his pet dog. Whoever tries to capture him through a trick or treachery will be nuked with no regards for Putin's own life. Everyone knows that, this topic is moot.

GarryB, Hole and Belisarius like this post

Podlodka77
    Podlodka77

Post  Podlodka77 Mon Nov 13, 2023 12:26 am

To MNZTR...

Whenever I write something, I just express my opinion about SMO.
    I don't affect anything, I'm just an observer.
    I will repeat again what I have written countless times; the match is played until the referee calls the end.
    The West is not giving up arming Ukraine, and the Russians have announced the end of the SMO in 2025.
    So let's wait and see..  dunno

To Rodion....

The first name of the cruiser "Varyag" (Project 1164) was "Chervona Ukraina". Thank God it was changed, but only in 1996.

Rodion_Romanovic
    Rodion_Romanovic

Post  Rodion_Romanovic Mon Nov 13, 2023 12:55 am

Podlodka77 wrote:

To Rodion....

The first name of the cruiser "Varyag" (Project 1164) was "Chervona Ukraina". Thank God it was changed, but only in 1996.

Well the "red" in Red Rus of course had nothing to do with communism, while Chervona Ukraina was a name related to the fake state created by Lenin.

Anyway I believe that nort west Ukraine will either be a protectorate under russian control and without real suvereignity (like Puerto Rico for the US) or it will be directly included into Russia.

Furthermore Russia cannot allow to leave the south west of Bielorussia menaced by a NATO country.

Big_Gazza, kvs, Hole and Belisarius like this post

Big_Gazza
    Big_Gazza

Post  Big_Gazza Mon Nov 13, 2023 1:19 am

SeigSoloyvov wrote:Ukraine really has no choice to fight until the bitterend now if they want to remain has a country, because the surrender terms the russians will demand will not be something they will accept

That suits me just fine, so challenge accepted.  We can recycle the old imagery of Berlin in May 1945 and post it as Kiev <insert month> 2025.  I'll crack a few bevvies at the first images of the Russian tricolor flying atop the Banderite Reichstag.

GarryB, PapaDragon, JohninMK, Hole and Belisarius like this post

Big_Gazza
    Big_Gazza

Post  Big_Gazza Mon Nov 13, 2023 1:28 am

mnztr wrote:They will get the Pro Russian Ukrainians to deal with counter insurgency. They will know who is who. Some of the worst will be killed or jailed. I am prettys sure Russia knows who the culprits are.

Yep, and what more, who is going to fight for this supposed "insurgency"? Any Ukropi who hates Russians and wants to fight has had plenty of opportunity to do so, and most of them are now busy fertilising a patch of dirt.  Germany didn't produce any insurgency in 1945 after getting the snot belted out of them, and neither with Ukropi-Banderstan.  

Russia needs to keep the attrition going as long as possible and keep grinding the Ukrofilth into dogmeat.  Every last cnt they kill on the battlefield is one less nazi they will need to deal with when the regimes resistance eventually collapses and is finally overrun. These b'stardz chose to throw their lot in with the banderites and their HATO masters. They chose to murder Russian-speakers in Odessa and Donbass, and would have done the same in Crimea had the locals not rebelled and seceeded (with help from the Russian BSF forces). Choices have consequences, and now the goose-stepping peons of Banderstan will come to learn what Berliners were thinking back in May 1945.

GarryB, kvs, JohninMK, zardof and Hole like this post

mnztr

Post  mnztr Mon Nov 13, 2023 1:33 am

Podlodka77 wrote:To MNZTR...

Whenever I write something, I just express my opinion about SMO.
    I don't affect anything, I'm just an observer.
    I will repeat again what I have written countless times; the match is played until the referee calls the end.
    The West is not giving up arming Ukraine, and the Russians have announced the end of the SMO in 2025.
    So let's wait and see..  dunno

To Rodion....

I think that interpretation is completely wrong, ie the end in 2025. The announcement is that the plan, i.e funding, logistics, manpower etc are in place and commited to 2025, it does not remotely mean it cannot be extended infintely if nato does anything even more absurd to enlarge the war. For example, try and deny Russia access to Kaliningrad requiring a war with Lithuania.
    PapaDragon
    PapaDragon

Post  PapaDragon Mon Nov 13, 2023 3:46 am

Podlodka77 wrote:
    SeigSoloyvov wrote:There is no real tactical need to pound Keiv right now tho, its merely an administration city, and that can easily be changed. It has no factories etc, don't get me wrong the russians should be flattening specific areas in Ukraine right now but they aren't however doing that to Keiv at this point in time offers you no military benefit, Once the frontline gets closer to Keiv then it will get attacked but the frontline is still far far away from there.

Many Russians would have to die to conquer the territory you mention, which is the whole of Ukroshitstan....

Not if they do it right (IDF/Gaza style)

Odin of Ossetia, owais.usmani and PhSt like this post

PhSt
    PhSt

Post  PhSt Mon Nov 13, 2023 3:50 am

Russia isn't getting NATO back to 1997 lines, they know that and the only one saying that in Russia are low ranking guys, anyone with any real power is not making that demand because they know it will never ever happen.

Yes it will happen. Russia just needs to build up its nuke arsenal to 100,000 warheads and blackmail NATO with nuclear annihilation. NATO retreating back to 1997 borders is a small price compared to the alternative.

As for Ukraine, Russia needs to conquer every inch of its territory, which rightfully belongs to Russia in the first place. This applies to all former Soviet territories.

I agree with this method. Those who refuse to identify themselves as Russians need to leave or be turned into fertilizer.

zardof and owais.usmani like this post

thegopnik
    thegopnik

Post  thegopnik Mon Nov 13, 2023 6:23 am

another fact or reminder in case anyone missed the news I heard the number of civilian casualties for this war amounts to the number of casualties Israel has to committed to civilians in one month.

GarryB, Airbornewolf and Belisarius like this post

mnztr

Post  mnztr Mon Nov 13, 2023 6:57 am

thegopnik wrote:another fact or reminder in case anyone missed the news I heard the number of civilian casualties for this war amounts to the number of casualties Israel has to committed to civilians in one month.

Yet they claim to have the most advanced PGMs.

GarryB and Belisarius like this post

ALAMO

Post  ALAMO Mon Nov 13, 2023 8:31 am

PapaDragon wrote:

So far, IDF managed to lose around 400 troops killing less than 100 Hamas members. At least if we stick to obituaries.
    Oh right, and 12,000 civilians, of which 5000 are kids and 4000 are females.
    Which already seems the most absurd ratios ever given in armed conflict.
    And opened the eyes of the entire world what is a difference of what Russkie are doing.

mnztr wrote:
    thegopnik wrote:another fact or reminder in case anyone missed the news I heard the number of civilian casualties for this war amounts to the number of casualties Israel has to committed to civilians in one month.

It is irrelevant.
    Gaza is raised with extremely substandard infrastructure that is no match to Soviet construction.
    Even a small bomb used there, will inflict extremely high collateral damage applied to a extremely dense populated area.
    Every single time Palestinian death tool was absurd high.
    This time, it is even worse than usual.
    There was no reported armed conflict with such a deviated civilian kill ratio, ever.

And by the way, "Ukrainian war killed 12000 civilians" can't change the fact, that we are talking about the other pole of information. It is around 2% of the whole death pool, making it the opposite situation with something I would call the lowest collateral death toll inflicted.
    Remembering the share of these deaths caused by own Ukro air defense malfunctions, deliberate propaganda attacks like Krematorsk or that last one with HARM, or the people who were kept hostage in cellars of stormed cities ... It paints a whole new perspective and shows how effective the Russian army really is. And believe me or not, it is a shocking conclusion for professionals.

sepheronx, GarryB, franco, Big_Gazza, kvs, JohninMK, Eugenio Argentina and like this post

Podlodka77
    Podlodka77

Post  Podlodka77 Mon Nov 13, 2023 12:03 pm

🇷🇺💥🇩🇪 “Burning like sparklers” : The soldiers who destroyed the Leopards were awarded certificates worth 1 million
    ▪These payments are additional to those paid by the MoD for personal destruction or capture of enemy equipment.
    ▪At the forefront, reconnaissance officers of the West group were awarded combat awards and certificates worth 1 million rubles. for the destroyed German Leopard 2.
    ▪The reconnaissance group commander with the call sign “Godfather” told how a few days ago his crew burned a NATO tank with the Lancet: “The crew worked professionally. Launched the product. Found the target. The target was hit. The tower burned down. The ammunition inside detonated."
    ▪The commander of the ATGM "Kornet" crew with the call sign "Pomor" destroyed the enemy tank with the first strike. “Our task was to prevent the enemy from advancing to our positions. As the Leopard tanks approached, I was already in position. And with one shot he destroyed the tank. He lit up like a sparkler.”

https://t.me/Slavyangrad/73538

🇷🇺 🇷🇸 Serbia honored the memory of Russian soldiers who died in World War I, RIA Novosti reported.
    Representatives of the Russian and Belarusian embassies also took part in the commemorative action in Belgrade.

https://t.me/Slavyangrad/73528

GarryB, franco, Big_Gazza, kvs, JohninMK, zardof and Eugenio Argentina like this post

zare

Post  zare Mon Nov 13, 2023 1:24 pm

mnztr wrote:Yet they claim to have the most advanced PGMs.

Americans had the most extensive collection of PGMs for two decades yet all their wars had extremely high civilian to military death ratio.

Israelis accept the concept of 'collateral damage' which Russians in this war do not. I'm not saying Russians are beacon of humanity, they don't do it for a number of other reasons. But all those damaged highrises still standing is a proof of that. Russians are going to shell the highest floors where snipers are hidden. USA/Israel would just collapse the entire building from above. In their view this is more humane option than 'carpet bombing' which is their standard up until the 80s.

GarryB, Big_Gazza, kvs, zardof, Hole and Belisarius like this post

GarryB
    GarryB

Post  GarryB Mon Nov 13, 2023 1:42 pm

Nato admitted its defeat in Ukraine, but Nafo trolls are still repeating their old lies about how weak Russia is.
    I don't understand what kind of people they are. Are they still getting their paychecks for trolling the internet?

It can be difficult when you find out what you believed to be true turns out to be a lie... many will be in denial...

So lets pose a question, how much of Ukraine do you all think Russia will annex

When the Ukrainian army collapses the Russians will move in to keep the peace while referendums are set up and delivered so the people can decide what they want.

Nazis and war criminals will be rounded up and will get what is coming to them in a court of law and people who moved will be sent back to where they came from if they don't run away to the west to avoid justice.

Putin himself will not say it is his decision for the future of Ukraine, it is up to the people to decide, but many need access to the truth before they can make an educated decision. The truth is coming.

All of it except some areas in the West & SW which will be taken by Poland, Hungary & Romania.

There will be discussion with the people in those regions and Poland and Hungary and Romania no doubt but I suspect Putin is not going to reward HATO countries who armed Kiev and led to a war that could have lasted a few months or didn't even need to happen in the first place.

If Ukraine just had to surrender those areas I'd consider it a pyrrhic victory for them.

I have to agree. This is not a stalemate... the lack of movement on the battlefield is because Russia has been in meat grinder mode and while Kiev kept sending the meat they didn't need to move... they can move if they want.

Ukraine really has no choice to fight until the bitterend now if they want to remain has a country, because the surrender terms the russians will demand will not be something they will accept

I suspect there will be a massive backlash against the west in the Ukraine and quite a few Ukrainians not happy with Zelensky might overthrow him because he wont talk to Putin. Honestly talking to Putin is his best bet because I don't think any other Russian politician would be as fair to Kiev as he would.

Having said that he is not an idiot and he knows it is not a stalemate but equally he will not want to throw away the lives of Russian soldiers for nothing.

Having said that of course he know freezing this and kicking the can down the road means this could happen again in 5 years when HATO has quietly rearmed Kiev for round two.

A permanent solution is needed.

Imo its well past the point of making a deal, as any deal the russians will make will basically be "surrender completely, give up huge amounts of land, disband your military, and no NATO or EU"

Ukraine of course will never agree to that.

Lets be realistic... Zelensky has painted itself into a corner and probably can't agree to that, but the Ukrainians agreed to that last year when Boris talked them out of it... you don't honestly think that agreement included Kiev joining the EU or HATO do you?

So they already agreed to not join for likely guarantees from Russia.

Many Russians would have to die to conquer the territory you mention, which is the whole of Ukroshitstan.

When Kievs army collapses there will be no one to oppose them...

And the best security fences... who would have thought a wall does not stop a war...

Big_Gazza, Eugenio Argentina, Hole, Belisarius and SolidarityWithRussia like this post

Airbornewolf
    Airbornewolf

Post  Airbornewolf Mon Nov 13, 2023 2:09 pm

RF troops in battle in the Seversky forests

RF Airforce bombs Ukrainian staging ground in Berislav

When Russian troops have so many drones, a lone soldier is a valid target.

RF Sucide drone strike at Kleshcheyevka

GarryB, franco, Werewolf, Big_Gazza, kvs, PapaDragon, Godric and like this post

Hole
    Hole

Post  Hole Mon Nov 13, 2023 4:19 pm

When Russian troops have so many drones, a lone soldier is a valid target.
    The guy survived. But he revealed the hideout of his buddies. As bonus another fighter arrived.
    The next drone propably made a bountiful harvest.

GarryB, Airbornewolf and Eugenio Argentina like this post

Mir
    Mir

Post  Mir Mon Nov 13, 2023 6:26 pm

The soft variant for Ukies in their trenches at night Laughing

Russian special military operation in Ukraine #50 - Page 24 13-11810

sepheronx, GarryB, franco, dino00, Werewolf, Airbornewolf, Big_Gazza and like this post

SolidarityWithRussia

Post  SolidarityWithRussia Mon Nov 13, 2023 8:21 pm

The conscription enforced by the Kiev regime is horrible enough, but now I have heard that one of the recently captured Ukrainian soldiers is a pregnant woman. This is sickening. I think even Nazi Germany did not do this to their own people.

GarryB, Big_Gazza and Mir like this post

ALAMO

Post  ALAMO Mon Nov 13, 2023 8:24 pm

Mir wrote:The soft variant for Ukies in their trenches at night Laughing

A friend of mine bought a unicorn toy on Aliexpress for his daughter.
    Once arrived, he realized it has a silicone p*ussy fit inside dunno
    You can't get the depth of ukro self-determination scratch Laughing

Fuk' the propeller! Laughing Laughing Laughing

franco, Big_Gazza, Hole and Mir like this post

Odin of Ossetia
    Odin of Ossetia

Post  Odin of Ossetia Mon Nov 13, 2023 9:16 pm

Rodion_Romanovic wrote:
    Podlodka77 wrote:

To Rodion....

Well the "red" in Red Rus of course had nothing to do with communism, while Chervona Ukraina was a name related to the fake state created by Lenin.

Anyway I believe that nort west Ukraine will either be a protectorate under russian control and without real suvereignity (like Puerto Rico for the US) or it will be directly included into Russia.

Furthermore Russia cannot allow to leave the south west of Bielorussia menaced by a NATO country.

One retarded Ukrainian name changed to another retarded Ukrainian name.

https://asaland.proboards.com/thread/278/transcarpathian-rus-demands-independence

Odin of Ossetia
    Odin of Ossetia

Post  Odin of Ossetia Mon Nov 13, 2023 9:22 pm

Rodion_Romanovic wrote:U.S. is now in a situation that for some aspects reminds a bit soviet union in the 80s.
    It will not remain for long as world main power, it will not cease to exist, but will probably lose the influence and control that now has in the rest of the world. I do not know if it will split and some parts of it will become separate countries.

NATO has no meaning without USA.

European Union is an horrible project against the citizen of the various EU countries, but unfortunately most people are too brainwashed to understand it. Basically it has most of the defects that former Soviet union had, but without any of its advantages.

As far as Poland  and Romania taking north western Ukraine I seriously doubt it.

After Russia has invested so much in this it will not give sometimes like that to hostile countries.

Furthermore what is now northwestern Ukraine was land historical belonging to ancient Rus (Red Ruthenia, krasnaya Rus (or Rus Chervona in polish), before king Casimir of Poland annexed it and detached from the rest of the russian world for many centuries.

Czerwien Strongholds have nothing to do with the original Rus, because they constitute native Polish territory, that was forcibly taken away from Poland, for the first time in 981.

The real Red Rus/Ruthenia is the Trans-Carpathian Rus/Ruthenia together with a chunk of land to the north of it.

https://asaland.proboards.com/thread/278/transcarpathian-rus-demands-independence

Rodion_Romanovic
    Rodion_Romanovic

Post  Rodion_Romanovic Mon Nov 13, 2023 9:35 pm

Odin of Ossetia wrote:
    Rodion_Romanovic wrote:
    Podlodka77 wrote:

To Rodion....

One retarded Ukrainian name changed to another retarded Ukrainian name.

After the end of the SMO Russia should create a republic (fully part of the Russian federation) called "Subcarpathian Rus" and have Russian and Hungarian as official languages and Romanian and Malorossian as recognised minority languages.

GarryB, kvs, Hole and Mir like this post

Hole
    Hole

Post  Hole Mon Nov 13, 2023 10:15 pm

Russian special military operation in Ukraine #50 - Page 24 1165510
    Russian special military operation in Ukraine #50 - Page 24 2155910
    Russian special military operation in Ukraine #50 - Page 24 26063710

GarryB, franco, psg, Big_Gazza, kvs, zardof and Belisarius like this post

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Mon Sep 16, 2024 9:25 pm