Russia Defence Forum

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Military Forum for Russian and Global Defence Issues

+58
Stealthflanker
Regular
marcellogo
caveat emptor
LMFS
Lapain
ahmedfire
Mig-31BM2 Super Irbis-E
xeno
Ispan
calripson
owais.usmani
SolidarityWithRussia
Airbornewolf
TMA1
SeigSoloyvov
Isos
Krepost
sepheronx
Dr.Snufflebug
Karl Haushofer
Scorpius
Broski
flamming_python
kvs
JohninMK
Eugenio Argentina
lancelot
Big_Gazza
Belisarius
thegopnik
Walther von Oldenburg
lyle6
d_taddei2
Arkanghelsk
Firebird
Rodion_Romanovic
franco
Mir
Arrow
The-thing-next-door
GarryB
PhSt
starman
crod
VARGR198
GunshipDemocracy
Backman
PapaDragon
ucmvulcan
par far
Odin of Ossetia
mnztr
nomadski
Hole
ALAMO
higurashihougi
Kiko
62 posters

Russian special military operation in Ukraine #56

ALAMO

Russian special military operation in Ukraine #56 - Page 19 Empty Re: Russian special military operation in Ukraine #56

Post  ALAMO Thu May 09, 2024 2:10 pm

JohninMK wrote:This morning's laugh

At least they didn't use all-white.

GarryB, flamming_python, PapaDragon, JohninMK, Broski, Belisarius and SolidarityWithRussia like this post

Rodion_Romanovic
    Rodion_Romanovic

Russian special military operation in Ukraine #56 - Page 19 Empty Re: Russian special military operation in Ukraine #56

Post  Rodion_Romanovic Thu May 09, 2024 3:13 pm

My understanding is that it is only an optical effect seen by that angle.

The white smoke which is in the center is coming from the aircrafts which are flying above the others, so it may look closer when seen by that angle.

Other pictures and video show that it was the classical french flag if seen from the front.

owais.usmani likes this post

flamming_python
    flamming_python

Post  flamming_python Thu May 09, 2024 3:17 pm

JohninMK wrote:What! No one on one sniper combat and may the best win. Very Happy  This is too unfair, or as we would say 'its not cricket'  Laughing

Russian troops eliminated “the best sniper in France”

As a result of a missile attack on the location of foreign mercenaries in Kharkov, Ernesto Barbieri, considered the best sniper in France, was killed.

Barbieri served in the elite Alpine Jaeger battalion, and later joined the so-called “Foreign Legion of the Ukrainian Armed Forces”.

As part of the Armed Forces of Ukraine, the officer has participated in combat operations against Russian troops since March 2022.

The Russian Foreign Ministry expressed a protest to the French Ambassador over the participation of French military personnel in battles against Russian troops.

- ISZ reports

Or

Simulacra66 - 🌞🌛
    @simulacra66

best sniper kill radius.. inches from head or heart shot..
    FAB 1500 kill radius.. 1600 feet..
    FAB wins..

But then it seems he wasn't actually French but a Legionaire

Praetorian 
    @CalliaSic
    Ernesto Barbieri born in Milan Italy is italian soldier

They blew that guy up like 4 months ago already
    Rodion_Romanovic
    Rodion_Romanovic

Post  Rodion_Romanovic Thu May 09, 2024 4:14 pm

But then it seems he wasn't actually French but a Legionaire

Praetorian 
    @CalliaSic
    Ernesto Barbieri born in Milan Italy is italian soldier
    So he was a traitor fighting for the descendants of the people which are pillaging Italy since the fourth century before Christ (since when Brennus's Gauls sacked Rome).
    Now the Gauls are still pillaging Italy, albeit with economic means or via their assets like former PM Letta.

Unfortunately he was not the first nor the last Italian who is fighting against Italian interests...(All our political elite is like that as well).

GarryB likes this post

Hole
    Hole

Post  Hole Thu May 09, 2024 4:54 pm

They blew that guy up like 4 months ago already
    Maybe they managed to put him together again by now.  lol1

GarryB and LMFS like this post

Mir
    Mir

Post  Mir Thu May 09, 2024 6:46 pm

On THIS DAY of all days! I think it must have been intentional Smile

Or perhaps a bit of karma?

GarryB, franco, Big_Gazza and Hole like this post

SeigSoloyvov
    SeigSoloyvov

Post  SeigSoloyvov Thu May 09, 2024 6:59 pm

So Poland has started sending people back, assuming the other EU countries will follow, Ukraine is about to get a massive boost in manpower, granted how many of them will try to surrender remains to be seen but still its a big development.

if I was the russians I would start blasting all across social media and everywhere I can "hey you one of those guys they forcing back? well find your way to our lines and we will accept your surrender and not send you back"

GarryB, d_taddei2 and PapaDragon like this post

VARGR198
    VARGR198

Post  VARGR198 Thu May 09, 2024 7:38 pm

GarryB, Big_Gazza, zardof and Hole like this post

PapaDragon
    PapaDragon

Post  PapaDragon Thu May 09, 2024 7:49 pm

SeigSoloyvov wrote:So Poland has started sending people back, assuming the other EU countries will follow, Ukraine is about to get a massive boost in manpower, granted how many of them will try to surrender remains to be seen but still its a big development.

if I was the russians I would start blasting all across social media and everywhere I can "hey you one of those guys they forcing back? well find your way to our lines and we will accept your surrender and not send you back"

Fúck yeah!!!

Hopefully we start kicking those parasites out too, Russians especially music

owais.usmani likes this post

ALAMO

Post  ALAMO Thu May 09, 2024 8:42 pm

SeigSoloyvov wrote:So Poland has started sending people back, assuming the other EU countries will follow

Won't even try to guess what sort of retarded sources you follow to keep them feeding you with desired shit.
    Polish law does not even allow this.
    Ukrainian principal constitutional law does not allow that either Laughing
    Is there any serious source of your retarded entry, other than our retarded "minister" who is known to have issues with finding his own ass, even if a torchlight was stuck into it? Turned on?

By the way, you both would get a match on Tinder - keep that under consideration!

In your case, on line translation won;t help, as too many words are there - but some will find it interesting.

Legal issues of sending UkroSPAM back.

franco, xeno, Airbornewolf, JohninMK, LMFS and Hole like this post

Airbornewolf
    Airbornewolf

Post  Airbornewolf Thu May 09, 2024 10:38 pm

SeigSoloyvov wrote:So Poland has started sending people back, assuming the other EU countries will follow, Ukraine is about to get a massive boost in manpower, granted how many of them will try to surrender remains to be seen but still its a big development.

i usually try to refrain nowadays from calling out stupidity.

But are you for real?.

In Europe here we got laws that are not to be misinterpreted that prohibit sending refugees back to active warzones.
    They challenge the eviction and it is pretty much an automatic win for them.
    It always was, and it always will be.

No matter how much Zelensky screams for new cannon fodder.
    how exactly do you think the world works?.

Also, a part of them fled to the EU because they made the conscious decision for their family's instead of the State of Bandera.
    Little Nazi Harry potter Kuleba can paint them all as traitors as all he wants.
    But you can never fault a man for choosing to take care of his fammily and flee instead of waging an unwinnable war for an corrupt Nazi regime back home.

And the Russians always have kept an open channel for surrendering on the battlefield.
    it is 149.200 callsign Volga.

GarryB, flamming_python, xeno, d_taddei2, kvs, ALAMO, PapaDragon and like this post

lyle6
    lyle6

Post  lyle6 Thu May 09, 2024 11:03 pm

Unwilling meat with weeks of training at best. Like those are a threat. Rolling Eyes

GarryB, kvs and The-thing-next-door like this post

Hole
    Hole

Post  Hole Thu May 09, 2024 11:12 pm

In Europe here we got laws that are not to be misinterpreted that prohibit sending refugees back to active warzones.
    That´s why those Syrians and Iraqis were send to the EU in 2015.

GarryB likes this post

GunshipDemocracy
    GunshipDemocracy

Location : fishin on Stalin´s Strait between Mexico and Canada

Post  GunshipDemocracy Thu May 09, 2024 11:45 pm

Hole wrote:
    That´s why those Syrians and Iraqis were send to the EU in 2015.

Well de west raises stakes all the time, I wouldn't be surprised if they would find a "flexible interpretation" of law to deport Ukrainians back. Same as with stolen Russia's money.

@Airbornewolf - AFAIK its not trivial for Ukrainians to call Volga - nationalists often shoot in their backs or haut with drones. Not to mention that during Dnieper landings Ukro infantry radios had fixed frequencies so you cannot call Volga.

GarryB, flamming_python, Hole and lancelot like this post

calripson

Russian special military operation in Ukraine #56 - Page 19 Empty So What

Post  calripson Fri May 10, 2024 3:04 am

Cowards make poor soldiers.

GarryB likes this post

GarryB
    GarryB

Post  GarryB Fri May 10, 2024 6:20 am

They are already broadcasting this to anyone who will listen... the problem for the conscripted Ukrainians is that if they try to surrender they will just get bullets in their backs or droned by their own side.

As mentioned above I rather doubt any EU country will send Ukrainians to such a fate... except the rabid ones like the Baltic states...

Funny how they are being punished again for picking the wrong side... again... all the nazis rhetoric should have made them realise which was the right side... if you have nazis agreeing with you then maybe you are on the wrong side.

Cowards make poor soldiers.

They do, but I wouldn't call them all cowards. Not everyone has it in them to be killers, and being a killer does not mean you are not a coward.

Sitting in a big 70 ton western tank they might think they are invincible, but if you have to jump out of it every 4-6 hours to clean the filters or the engine breaks and cannot be fixed in the country you are operating it in then you wonder what fucking idiots designed a tank like that... especially when your own country, when it was a region of a country managed to make a gas turbine powered tank that does not need such work done...

flamming_python and Hole like this post

crod
    crod

Post  crod Fri May 10, 2024 6:47 am

Mate, it was spelt out here, it aint happening: https://www.russiadefence.net/t9073p975-russian-special-military-operation-in-ukraine-55#458719

GarryB likes this post

Ispan
    Ispan

Post  Ispan Fri May 10, 2024 8:20 am

Back from a long absence due to surgery and work

Sadly, there are no more reports from the Spanish officer that kept my blog going, he's seriously ill and probably not long for this world

I began writing again, here's the first part of a long commentary on forces

https://guerraenucrania.wordpress.com/2024/05/10/la-situacion-real-en-las-fuerzas/

GarryB, franco, flamming_python, PapaDragon and jon_deluxe like this post

Arrow

Post  Arrow Fri May 10, 2024 8:38 am

"According to incoming information, during night strikes the Russian Armed Forces destroyed the bridge across the Seversky Donets near Stary Saltov in the Kharkov region.

Meanwhile, artillery and MLRS strikes continue. Ukrainian sources report that a “new year of 22” is happening at the border."

https://vk.com/video-123538639_456308292

But is something coming towards Kharkov?

GarryB, PapaDragon and Hole like this post

Karl Haushofer

Post  Karl Haushofer Fri May 10, 2024 8:49 am

https://twitter.com/squatsons/status/1788736715542114711

GarryB likes this post

PhSt dislikes this post

Walther von Oldenburg
    Walther von Oldenburg

Post  Walther von Oldenburg Fri May 10, 2024 9:29 am

Arrow

Post  Arrow Fri May 10, 2024 10:29 am

GarryB, Big_Gazza, starman, Hole and jon_deluxe like this post

JohninMK
    JohninMK

Post  JohninMK Fri May 10, 2024 10:35 am

Arrow wrote:"According to incoming information, during night strikes the Russian Armed Forces destroyed the bridge across the Seversky Donets near Stary Saltov in the Kharkov region.

GEROMAN -- time will tell - 👀 --
    @GeromanAT
    According to incoming information, during night strikes the Russian Armed Forces destroyed the bridge across the Seversky Donets near Stary Saltov in the Kharkov region.
    /Securing the flanks for the Oskol River Operation...

Russian special military operation in Ukraine #56 - Page 19 GNNB8-CW8AApdzU?format=jpg&name=small

Loizos Michael
    @michael_lo1911
    They want izyum so they can move to slavyansk. Kharkov is not on the menu for now.

GarryB, PapaDragon, Hole and lancelot like this post

Arrow

Post  Arrow Fri May 10, 2024 10:56 am

They want izyum so they can move to slavyansk. Kharkov is not on the menu for now. wrote:

It is obvious. They have much too little strength to even think about Kharkov.

Big_Gazza dislikes this post

ALAMO

Post  ALAMO Fri May 10, 2024 10:59 am

Arrow wrote:"According to incoming information, during night strikes the Russian Armed Forces destroyed the bridge across the Seversky Donets near Stary Saltov in the Kharkov region.

Meanwhile, artillery and MLRS strikes continue. Ukrainian sources report that a “new year of 22” is happening at the border."

https://vk.com/video-123538639_456308292

But is something coming towards Kharkov?

Has anyone noticed the number of rockets? Shocked
    I have spotted more than 50 each.
    It looks like coming from one launcher, which would mean they are using Cheburashka ??

GarryB and JohninMK like this post

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Mon Sep 16, 2024 9:25 pm