Russia Defence Forum

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Military Forum for Russian and Global Defence Issues

+57
xeno
GarryB
PhSt
Belisarius
PapaDragon
SeigSoloyvov
jhelb
ArgentinaGuard
T-47
zare
VARGR198
sentinel112
ludovicense
TMA1
Odin of Ossetia
Mig-31BM2 Super Irbis-E
Karl Haushofer
Sujoy
LMFS
lancelot
d_taddei2
mnztr
diabetus
flamming_python
AlfaT8
Isos
RTN
bandit6
thegopnik
Krepost
calripson
Walther von Oldenburg
mr_hd
billybatts91
ucmvulcan
franco
Big_Gazza
Stealthflanker
Lapain
lyle6
kvs
Tsavo Lion
nomadski
JohninMK
caveat emptor
Broski
Hole
ALAMO
sepheronx
Scorpius
Arkanghelsk
Kiko
Firebird
Mir
Arrow
GunshipDemocracy
Rodion_Romanovic
61 posters

Russian special military operation in Ukraine #58

ALAMO

Russian special military operation in Ukraine #58 - Page 33 Empty Re: Russian special military operation in Ukraine #58

Post  ALAMO Thu Jul 04, 2024 6:58 am

Isos wrote:Massive...

If that is irony, then you hit a bullseye Laughing

You get it wrong.
    It is not a new package but summed up all of them.
    Iris was delivered in 3 pcs (zuvor 3) and now they will bring it up to 4. S ONE more.
    Artillery shells - 90k was previously, 111k will be - 21k+
    Etc.

Anal Julian struggles for weekend anal fiesta hard Laughing

As I said - delivery of Iris was possible only because they redirected the ones ordered by Egipt. Diehl can't make more than 1 system a YEAR, and states that crystal clear. The German military did not order this system, and as long as it won't be - in numbers - nobody will give a shit to increase the production volumes.

"40 tanks" is a combined increase of everything that has any armor on it Laughing
    21k+ shells - it is for a week of low-intensity struggle.
    And so on ...
    It is a pathetic freek show, nothing more. More ukrs will die hard for that show.

GarryB, franco, flamming_python, Big_Gazza, kvs, PapaDragon, JohninMK and like this post

Arrow

Russian special military operation in Ukraine #58 - Page 33 Empty Re: Russian special military operation in Ukraine #58

Post  Arrow Thu Jul 04, 2024 7:40 am

Better and better propaganda. Crimea managed jointly by Russia and Ukraine, Putin's new peace plan Laughing

Big_Gazza, LMFS, lancelot and Mir like this post

lancelot
    lancelot

Post  lancelot Thu Jul 04, 2024 8:33 am

ALAMO wrote:"40 tanks" is a combined increase of everything that has any armor on it
    It is a pathetic freek show, nothing more. More ukrs will die hard for that show.
    Those "40 tanks" are Leopard 1A5. They are so thinly armored they can basically be penetrated everywhere other than the frontal plate with a 20mm autocannon.
    And then they joke about the Russians using T-62s.

GarryB, ahmedfire, kvs, PapaDragon, Rodion_Romanovic, zardof, Mir and Broski like this post

nomadski
    nomadski

Post  nomadski Thu Jul 04, 2024 9:17 am

2000 Ukrs bodies dead per day , and some more ..there ....others....It is disgusting waste of life . I hate war . But it seems to be in God's plan !! I hate God !

Of course . Investing in highly flammable products is bad investment .

Russian special military operation in Ukraine #58 - Page 33 1f602

GarryB and zardof like this post

ALAMO

Post  ALAMO Thu Jul 04, 2024 10:18 am

lancelot wrote:[
    Those "40 tanks" are Leopard 1A5.

No no no Laughing
    Only 10 of that are L1A5 Twisted Evil
    Anal Julian has added everything zusammen Laughing Laughing
    Marders, Leos, ancient engineering vehicles ...

GarryB, flamming_python, kvs, PapaDragon, GunshipDemocracy, zardof, LMFS and like this post

GarryB
    GarryB

Post  GarryB Thu Jul 04, 2024 10:47 am

Russia is hemorrhaging men every day . Ukraine is getting supplied with fpv drones and every advance costs men.

Funny you post that because this video shows they are working on ways to deal with FPV drones...

While graphic, each FPV kill tends to be 1 per vid

Meaning even if you compiled thousands of FPV vids

Plus they have hundreds of thousands of these sorts of drones on both sides yet the number of successful kills is not enormous...

You don't just end up with low thousands dead or just injured but you have video footage of each attack, but of course you show only the successful attacks and not the failures which number likely many times more.

I said it once. Russians strategy is to anhilate ukrainian male population.

To be fair that is not true... they accept surrender and they treat their prisoners with respect... and those males that are not armed and are part of the civilian population are not targeted... unless they happen to work in a factory making weapons of course.

A part of them is probably having second thoughts now, but they cannot leave Ukraine, and could not go to Russia even if they wanted. Their only chances is to call Volga and surrender once they are taken to the front (if they are not shoot in the back by the Ukrainian military police.

As time goes on I suspect they are going to start surrendering in larger numbers and might be able to take out their own guys trying to shoot them in the back... or those guys might end up joining them instead of shooting them like they will be ordered to do.

Western NGO's + Ukrainian nationalism was a real poison pill. Russia had nothing to counter that.

And when it is all over and everyone reflects back on what happened I think most Ukrainians will realise they were used by a predatory west to try to weaken countries they had no reason to make their enemies, and the Ukrainian and Russian people paid a price, but moving forward the west will be paying a price too.

Nah, fúck that

I say keep rolling

Learn from mistakes and problems and apply those solutions and keep getting the job done, because if you don't do it right this time, you will have to do it again in 5, 10, 15, 20 years time and the enemy might not be so stupid next time and the price might be bigger.

German facilities must be targeted with intel operations.

Honestly the logistics of getting those 40 tanks to the front line and fuelled and armed, and the fact that they will be so easily destroyed as previous tanks have been, I would say giving Kiev 40 tanks would do more harm than not giving them any tanks at all.

The artillery shells, the HIMARS vehicles, the air defence systems are not going to make a big difference either... who is going to operate and man them?

Conscripts from prison?

Better and better propaganda. Crimea managed jointly by Russia and Ukraine, Putin's new peace plan

Ha ha ha ha... Putins terms are not going to get better for Kiev and the West... the opposite is true... if there is still fighting this time next year the deal will be no more access to the Black Sea for you nazis.

2000 Ukrs bodies dead per day , and some more ..there ....others....It is disgusting waste of life . I hate war . But it seems to be in God's plan !! I hate God !

Being an athiest can I say that if you believe in god then you either think everything goes to gods plan, which should mean we all believe in him and follow the rules... which clearly isn't happening... WWI and WWII were his plan... etc etc, or you would have to believe he gave us free will and therefore everything is our fault... which seems to me to be closer to the truth.

Of course . Investing in highly flammable products is bad investment .

Drones can attack anywhere anytime...

But this plant tests explosives, so maybe it was improving efficiency by testing lots of explosives all at one time... Twisted Evil

ahmedfire, flamming_python, Big_Gazza, kvs, Rodion_Romanovic, zardof, nomadski and like this post

franco
    franco

Post  franco Thu Jul 04, 2024 11:24 am

Russian MoD reports 2225 Ukrainian casualties during the past 24 hours.

https://function.mil.ru/news_page/country/more.htm?id=12519114@egNews

GarryB, xeno, Big_Gazza, kvs, PapaDragon, zardof, LMFS and like this post

Arrow

Post  Arrow Thu Jul 04, 2024 11:36 am

GarryB, psg, flamming_python, Big_Gazza, kvs, PapaDragon, JohninMK and like this post

flamming_python
    flamming_python

Post  flamming_python Thu Jul 04, 2024 1:09 pm

Arrow wrote:Better and better propaganda.  Crimea managed jointly by Russia and Ukraine, Putin's new peace plan Laughing

Can't fault these guys for their sense of humour clown

Unfortunately it's more of a tragicomedy though. They heard Putin's proposal, they should stop fucking around and either accept it or reject it.

sepheronx, GarryB, franco, Big_Gazza, PapaDragon, GunshipDemocracy, zardof and like this post

thegopnik
    thegopnik

Post  thegopnik Thu Jul 04, 2024 2:22 pm

Russian special military operation in Ukraine #58 - Page 33 17201010

GarryB and zardof like this post

Arrow

Post  Arrow Thu Jul 04, 2024 2:59 pm

190,000 more soldiers since the beginning of the year

https://t.me/divgen/50683

franco and zardof like this post

billybatts91
    billybatts91

Post  billybatts91 Thu Jul 04, 2024 6:46 pm

Putin willing to talk with Trump...

zardof likes this post

caveat emptor
    caveat emptor

Post  caveat emptor Thu Jul 04, 2024 6:51 pm

Orban arrived to Moscow and he will meet with Putin tomorrow. Looks to me like beginning of negotiations. I don't think he represents EU in this, but there are very likely some backchannels to Trump.

zardof likes this post

PapaDragon
    PapaDragon

Post  PapaDragon Thu Jul 04, 2024 10:13 pm

thegopnik wrote:Russian special military operation in Ukraine #58 - Page 33 17200610

This will be a fuckin riot lol1

GarryB, GunshipDemocracy, zardof, thegopnik and Mir like this post

PapaDragon
    PapaDragon

Post  PapaDragon Thu Jul 04, 2024 10:15 pm

ahmedfire wrote:
    German facilities must be targeted with intel operations.

Russian special military operation in Ukraine #58 - Page 33 Sdsdca10

Leopard 1?

That ain't no tank no more, it's a glorified IFV...

GarryB, ahmedfire, flamming_python, Big_Gazza, GunshipDemocracy, Rodion_Romanovic, Mir and Broski like this post

thegopnik
    thegopnik

Post  thegopnik Thu Jul 04, 2024 10:24 pm

PapaDragon wrote:
    thegopnik wrote:Russian special military operation in Ukraine #58 - Page 33 17200610

This will be a fuckin riot  lol1

bad news, some info came later on twitter that Tucker's interview got cancelled calling him an FSB agent. I should have seen that cancellation coming because Zelensky would have more to lose and nothing to gain from that interview.
    Questions like.
    Do you think Ukraine will win the war?
    How much money or support do you actually need to get rid of the Russians?
    What peace terms do you want?
    What led to this war starting?

Its like no matter how he answers these kinds of questions, he will get fact checked if he is lying, dodging the questions will look bad, giving an honest answer would look bad as in why the **** we should throw more money at you. answer that leans to I don't know will look bad as well. This shit will go viral on twitter with the outcome being people roasting the **** out of Zelensky worser than Biden.

GarryB, flamming_python, Big_Gazza, kvs, JohninMK, zardof, Mir and Broski like this post

GarryB
    GarryB

Post  GarryB Fri Jul 05, 2024 4:08 am

Putin willing to talk with Trump...

fucking lying western censored .

The text of the post says Putin accepts and agrees with Trumps plan, but if you listen to the video Putin says he hasn't heard Trumps plan and doesn't know what it is but supports the idea that Trump wants to talk peace... as opposed to Biden whose family is making too much money in this war.

Orban arrived to Moscow and he will meet with Putin tomorrow. Looks to me like beginning of negotiations. I don't think he represents EU in this, but there are very likely some backchannels to Trump.

If Trump is elected there is a very good chance he will say it is Europes problem and let them sort it out.

Orban is so used to talking to fuckwits I am sure he will find it refreshing to speak to a real leader for a change.

This will be a fuckin riot

Carlson will ask sensible reasonable questions and Zelensky, if he even turns up in the first place with have a tantrum and ask for the money he was promised to do the interview and walk out.

Big_Gazza, JohninMK, zardof, nomadski, LMFS, Hole, Broski and billybatts91 like this post

nomadski
    nomadski

Post  nomadski Fri Jul 05, 2024 5:22 am

If something works or works well , then you should know well and early enough . You could observe and measure the effects . I however used to be mentally Challenged in my youthful days , an obsessive ! Confusing strength of character and willpower with idiotic stubbornness ! Remember what Einstein said ........Do we favour unpredictable explosive behaviour to timid and shy obedience ? Both will be subject to the same force from the deep state ?

ALAMO

Post  ALAMO Fri Jul 05, 2024 8:04 am

thegopnik wrote:
    bad news, some info came later on twitter that Tucker's interview got cancelled calling him an FSB agent. I should have seen that cancellation coming because Zelensky would have more to lose and nothing to gain from that interview.

You flatter CT and put a lot on him, which is hardly the case.
    I will never comment on his ability to swim around US politics matters, because I give a round shit for it.
    However, his interview with VVP proved that he is unaware of non-American matters.
    Putin just fooled him and stole the show.
    No serious question was asked, and Putin gave not a single serious answer other than a "short 3 min resume on history" which took more than half of the showtime with a monologue.
    Which Tucker could not contest, lacking the knowledge and skills to deal with this level of political figure.
    And believe me, there were some parts of the Putin's story that gave a big leverage for breaking his rhetorics.

To gain a perspective, take a look at the interview that Batka gave to Panchenko at the same time :

Not only is the interview much more professional, but the questions are much more interesting.
    So are the answers - interview in general makes some serious news and put some dots to draw your own lines later.
    And Batka proved again that he has both the class and skills.

flamming_python, kvs, LMFS and Hole like this post

Regular
    Regular

Post  Regular Fri Jul 05, 2024 8:11 am

flamming_python wrote:

He was

But now his usefulness is at an end
    Agree

flamming_python wrote: The Ukrainian army is spent. Zelensky just needs to sign the orders to mobilize whoever is left.
    At the moment, for any offensive actions, yes. Still can defend at some sectors, but is being stretched as we can see in their defense lines. Does it mean Russia will create corridor from New York to fuking Kiev?
    Don't forget, that both sides are in the phases of spending/regenerating. Russia is currently spending. Russia can also regenerate more efficiently.
    Just please, lets not step on a rake and say that all Ukrobanderlogs are spent, otherwise Gruppa N would roll. WE ARE NOT THERE YET.

flamming_python wrote:It's not to Russia's advantage that he gets around to doing that. Yes whoever the Americans replace him with can sign in his steed instead, but they will have even less legitimacy to do so, and in the attempt can invoke disobedience from more of the population and state apparatus thann Zelensky.
    It's just putins idea of a war, in my maximalist idea, every leader in Ukraine, be it popular or cultural should be driven into hiding or exile with a nice campaign. Chechen leaders could give a good feedback and that satelite phones are not safe to use. But today's Russia is... Russia and not Soviet Union, while during Chechen wars, Russia was still "Bronze Soviet Age pervert" when it came to crushing it's enemies. No pereGAYvorkas then.

flamming_python wrote:But moreover, with NATO getting ready to either attack Russia or enter the conflict in some capacity openly, Russia needs its own cover of 'deniability'.
    For that, you need COALition of the willing, because whole NATO will not enter the conflict. So far we only seen French yapping. Even Polaroids and Baltniggs are all words and can't commit. There is hair somewhere there, but no balls. Yet.

flamming_python wrote:For which it has ressurected Yanukovich a couple months ago, inviting him to Minsk. Now whether it's Yanukovich or somebody else, someone will have to assume authority over whatever alternative Ukrainian government or alternative Ukrainian state that Russia sets up. And it will be this alternative Ukraine that can be used to deliver strikes against NATO if they start doing funny business with ATACMS against targets in Russia or F-16s flying from Poland and Romania.
    Funny and what was previously unthinkable is happening already. F-16 from Gypsyland will have issues due to range so as mentioned, target will be Crimea, again, Russian land and NO TOUCHY ZONE back in the hard talk days. I am not sure about usefulness of Yunuk, there is another idiot, Medvedchuk who can only finance PR mehs.

flamming_python wrote:But obviously Zelensky stands in the way of this plan too.
    There are 3000 reasons why to off him and every single official in Ukraine. We are not there yet, but Ukrainians are twisting Russian assets and in the end it will me Mr. Butin trying to stop the de-hoholination. Not sure why can't PRO-UA idiots understand?

GarryB, zardof and Broski like this post

ALAMO

Post  ALAMO Fri Jul 05, 2024 9:04 am

Another day, another Iskander arrivals at Mirgorod airbase ...
    It seems that a theory of some sane ukroluftwaffe officer staff is trying to get rid of planes to spare the lives of the pilots get some sense scratch Laughing

GarryB, zardof, LMFS, Hole, Mir, Broski and Belisarius like this post

Mir
    Mir

Post  Mir Fri Jul 05, 2024 9:49 am

Alamo wrote:You flatter CT and put a lot on him, which is hardly the case.

I never followed Tucker Carlson when he was still on Fox or whatever, but I've watched a couple since he became indy.
    What I do like about him is that at least he is trying to make outside views more accessible to the American public.
    They really do need it!

GarryB, franco, kvs, JohninMK and Broski like this post

franco
    franco

Post  franco Fri Jul 05, 2024 11:11 am

Summary of the Ministry of Defense of the Russian Federation on the progress of the special military operation (for the period from June 29 to July 5, 2024)

From June 29 to July 5, the Armed Forces of the Russian Federation carried out 23 group strikes with precision weapons and strike unmanned aerial vehicles, as a result of which they hit: enemy airfields, energy facilities that provided the work of enterprises of the military-industrial complex of Ukraine; fuel storages for military equipment, assembly shops for attack UAVs and unmanned boats, as well as storage and training facilities to the combat use of missile weapons.

During the week, units of the North group of forces improved the situation along the front line and defeated the manpower and equipment of three brigades of the Armed Forces of Ukraine, a brigade of marines and two brigades of the enemy's air defense. In addition, they repelled five counterattacks by assault groups of the Armed Forces of Ukraine. Enemy losses during this period amounted to 1,595 military personnel, four tanks, three armored combat vehicles, 30 vehicles, three electronic warfare stations, as well as 31 field artillery guns, including twelve large-caliber howitzers of various modifications manufactured by the United States.

Units of the Zapad group of forces, as a result of successful actions, liberated the settlement of Stepovaya Novoselovka in the Kharkiv region, improved the tactical situation and defeated the formations of three mechanized, assault and airmobile brigades of the Armed Forces of Ukraine, as well as two air defense brigades. 11 counterattacks by enemy assault groups were repelled. In a week, the Armed Forces of Ukraine lost up to 3,580 servicemen, a tank, seven armored combat vehicles, 29 vehicles, four combat vehicles of the Grad multiple launch rocket system, 27 field artillery guns, including ten of Western production. In addition, 20 field ammunition depots were destroyed.

The units of the "Southern" group of troops actively liberated the settlement of Disputable and the Novy district of the city of Chas Yar of the Donetsk People's Republic. They defeated the manpower and equipment of two mechanized and two airborne assault brigades of the Armed Forces of Ukraine. We repelled 18 counterattacks by enemy assault groups. The losses of the Armed Forces amounted to 3,845 servicemen, four tanks, 19 armored combat vehicles, including three M113 armored personnel carriers manufactured by the United States, 65 vehicles, 53 field artillery guns. In addition, eight electronic warfare stations and 35 field ammunition depots of the Armed Forces of Ukraine were destroyed.

As a result of successful actions, units of the Center group of troops liberated the settlements of Shumy, Novoaleksandrovka and Novopokrovskoye of the Donetsk People's Republic. The formations of three mechanized and two infantry formations of the Armed Forces of Ukraine, as well as two air defense brigades, were defeated. 38 enemy counterattacks were repelled during the week. The losses of the Armed Forces in this area amounted to up to 2,970 military personnel, five tanks, 12 armored combat vehicles, including two Bradley infantry fighting vehicles manufactured by the United States, 30 vehicles and 32 field artillery guns.

The units of the Vostok group of forces improved the tactical situation and defeated the manpower and equipment of two brigades of the Armed Forces of Ukraine, two formations of the defense forces and a brigade of the National Guard. During the week, 11 counterattacks of the Armed Forces of Ukraine were repelled. The enemy lost up to 900 troops, four armored combat vehicles, 43 vehicles, 22 field artillery guns, of which 14 were supplied by NATO countries.

The units of the Dnepr group of troops defeated the formations of the mountain assault brigade of the Armed Forces of Ukraine and four air defense brigades. The enemy's losses during the week amounted to 635 soldiers, an armored combat vehicle, 36 vehicles, 24 field artillery guns, including thirteen M777 howitzers manufactured by the United States. In addition, seven electronic warfare stations and three field ammunition depots of the Armed Forces of Ukraine were destroyed.

Air defense means shot down in a week: two MiG-29 and one Su-27 aircraft of the Ukrainian Air Force, five ATACMS tactical missiles manufactured by the United States, five long-range guided missiles "Neptune-MD", 14 cruise missiles "Storm Shadow" manufactured by Great Britain, seven guided bombs "Hammer" manufactured by France, The HARM anti-radar missile manufactured in the USA, 42 HIMARS rockets manufactured in the USA and the Vampire of Czech production, as well as 451 unmanned aerial vehicles. In addition, five Su-27 aircraft and a Mi-24 helicopter were destroyed at home airfields, as well as two Su-27 aircraft of the Ukrainian Air Force were damaged. The forces of the Black Sea Fleet destroyed three unmanned boats of the Ukrainian Navy in a week.

During the week, 32 Ukrainian servicemen surrendered on the line of contact.

In total, since the beginning of the special military operation, 626 aircraft, 277 helicopters, 27228 unmanned aerial vehicles, 537 anti-aircraft missile systems, 16506 tanks and other armored combat vehicles, 1364 multiple rocket launchers, 11386 field artillery and mortars, 23345 units of special military vehicles have been destroyed.

https://function.mil.ru/news_page/country/more.htm?id=12519262@egNews

GarryB, xeno, Big_Gazza, kvs, JohninMK, zardof, LMFS and like this post

franco
    franco

Post  franco Fri Jul 05, 2024 11:14 am

Russian MoD reported 13,525 Ukrainian casualties over the past 7 days.

GarryB, xeno, Big_Gazza, kvs, LMFS, Hole, lyle6 and like this post

GarryB
    GarryB

Post  GarryB Fri Jul 05, 2024 11:55 am

Still can defend at some sectors, but is being stretched as we can see in their defense lines.

But is that true. On the face of it I would say stubborn defence is stubborn defence, but is that possible in this conflict any more with FAB-3000 bombs that can be dropped on the hardest structures... and they have moved behind those hardened structures they had and are now in corruption land where the most expensive defences could have been built by convicts with spades in half an hour but cost millions of dollars.

I am not sure the Ukrainians could actually stop the Russians without blatant use of meat shield civilians... not that they wouldn't... most have left.

Just please, lets not step on a rake and say that all Ukrobanderlogs are spent, otherwise Gruppa N would roll.

Certainly not spent, but running out of red meat to deliver to the front...

zardof and Hole like this post

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu Sep 19, 2024 10:01 pm