Russia Defence Forum

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Military Forum for Russian and Global Defence Issues

+69
ali.a.r
zorobabel
crod
The Ottoman
Autodestruct
mack8
Urluber
Walther von Oldenburg
rigoletto
Broski
LMFS
Mig-31BM2 Super Irbis-E
franco
Ispan
Kiko
lancelot
Hole
George1
Isos
owais.usmani
Serberus
RTN
JohninMK
Aristide
higurashihougi
Karl Haushofer
mavaff
Maximmmm
VARGR198
Hannibal Barca
Singular_Transform
Firebird
Regular
nomadski
Finty
nero
Airbornewolf
Podlodka77
PapaDragon
ALAMO
Mir
Sujoy
Scorpius
EkErilaz
d_taddei2
magnumcromagnon
TMA1
Cheetah
hoom
Vann7
Big_Gazza
miketheterrible
Arkanghelsk
sundoesntrise
Rasisuki Nebia
par far
Backman
GarryB
caveat emptor
thegopnik
kvs
teh_beard
bitcointrader70
ATLASCUB
lyle6
flamming_python
SeigSoloyvov
auslander
PhSt
73 posters

Russian special military operation in Ukraine

Regular
    Regular

Russian special military operation in Ukraine - Page 30 Empty Re: Russian special military operation in Ukraine

Post  Regular Fri Feb 25, 2022 2:45 am

The Ottoman wrote:Boris Johnson has more hairy Ottoman balls than Erdogan.

Boris is the only leader who supports the people of Ukraine practically and he even called Putin a 'dictator' on live broadcasting.

And still nothing, only ottoman impotency. Again and again. Sanctions is an exhausted topic.

Piss Russia enough and they might well go full Ottoman mode themselves and flatter one Ukrainian village by another. They have capabilities.
    bitcointrader70

Russian special military operation in Ukraine - Page 30 Empty Re: Russian special military operation in Ukraine

Post  bitcointrader70 Fri Feb 25, 2022 2:47 am

Orlan wrote:
    franco wrote:
    Orlan wrote:Anyone has any real info on what happened with 45s landing party at the airport? If it's true they were destroyed it's huge loss, it's the elite of VDV wiped out for nothing.

Chernobyl and the airport are 75 km's apart. Imagine reinforcements were pretty close and the 45 troops would be experts at escape & evade. Otherwise the UAF would be plastered photos all over the internet.  

Yeah about 70-80km. I thought so myself, I have friend serving in that unit that doesn't answer his social media since 2 days ago. I feel abit uneasy thinking he could have been sent to that suicide landing.

Idiot Putin was grandstanding and giving speeches while Ukraine was being armed under his nose. This invasion should have happened 1 month ago and without the idiotic theatrics. Now those old man sent an elite unit on a suicide trip hoping for a cheap win. This entire invasion has not gone as planned and ukrops have put up a lot more resistance than expected quite frankly. I think even some of the more “diehard” guys on this forum who drink every drop of Russian koolaid are a little un easy inside.

Finty and sundoesntrise like this post

lancelot dislikes this post

Autodestruct

Post  Autodestruct Fri Feb 25, 2022 2:52 am

Idiot Putin was grandstanding and giving speeches while Ukraine was being armed under his nose. This invasion should have happened 1 month ago and without the idiotic theatrics. Now those old man sent an elite unit on a suicide trip hoping for a cheap win. This entire invasion has not gone as planned and ukrops have put up a lot more resistance than expected quite frankly. I think even some of the more “diehard” guys on this forum who drink every drop of Russian koolaid are a little un easy inside.

And just how easy are you saying this should have been? This is looking like a six-day war...maybe less. I think you're the one grandstanding here.

magnumcromagnon, Big_Gazza, kvs, LMFS and lancelot like this post

crod
    crod

Post  crod Fri Feb 25, 2022 2:53 am

Any confirmation if iskander was used?
    lyle6
    lyle6

Post  lyle6 Fri Feb 25, 2022 2:55 am

The Ottoman wrote:Boris Johnson has more hairy Ottoman balls than Erdogan.

Boris is the only leader who supports the people of Ukraine practically and he even called Putin a 'dictator' on live broadcasting.

No wonder Turkey is fucked. You admire effeminate British clowns like BoJo and stand for "democracy" or whatever gay shit the Euros tell you to lap up so they can count you as one of their hangers-on. Where's that sense of Ottoman pride now? Gone along with your Bayraktars? Twisted Evil

Autodestruct wrote:
    And just how easy are you saying this should have been?  This is looking like a six-day war...maybe less.  I think you're the one grandstanding here.
    The day hasnt' even started yet and its already looking like Kiev's about to be invested. Razz

magnumcromagnon, Big_Gazza, miketheterrible and LMFS like this post

Airbornewolf
    Airbornewolf

Post  Airbornewolf Fri Feb 25, 2022 2:59 am

bitcointrader70 wrote:
    Orlan wrote:
    franco wrote:
    Orlan wrote:Anyone has any real info on what happened with 45s landing party at the airport? If it's true they were destroyed it's huge loss, it's the elite of VDV wiped out for nothing.

Chernobyl and the airport are 75 km's apart. Imagine reinforcements were pretty close and the 45 troops would be experts at escape & evade. Otherwise the UAF would be plastered photos all over the internet.  

Yeah about 70-80km. I thought so myself, I have friend serving in that unit that doesn't answer his social media since 2 days ago. I feel abit uneasy thinking he could have been sent to that suicide landing.

you do read the posts where people debunk your narrative, .....right?...

https://www.russiadefence.net/t8740p650-russian-special-military-operation-in-ukraine#360704

magnumcromagnon, Big_Gazza, miketheterrible and Hole like this post

The Ottoman
    The Ottoman

Post  The Ottoman Fri Feb 25, 2022 3:02 am

No wonder Turkey is fucked. You admire effeminate British clowns like BoJo and stand for "democracy" or whatever gay shit the Euros tell you to lap up so they can count you as one of their hangers-on. Where's that sense of Ottoman pride now? Gone along with your Bayraktars? Twisted Evil

No, along with your websites.😆

Anonymous declared war on Russia.
    kvs
    kvs

Post  kvs Fri Feb 25, 2022 3:03 am

The persistence of the Banderite zealots in the LDNR demonstrates that there was no point in negotiating and even talking with
    the Kiev regime. They are actually still trying to finish their ethnic cleansing objective while their rear has been obliterated.
    They are not going to get support and they will be running out ammunition very soon.

What resistance exists in the rest of Banderastan is exactly the same Banderite zealots. They are expending themselves, which
    is basically fulfilling Russia's mission.

Big_Gazza, nomadski, LMFS and Broski like this post

bitcointrader70

Post  bitcointrader70 Fri Feb 25, 2022 3:03 am

Airbornewolf wrote:
    bitcointrader70 wrote:
    Orlan wrote:
    franco wrote:

https://www.russiadefence.net/t8740p650-russian-special-military-operation-in-ukraine#360704

I read it. What about it? Ultimately they failed and a bunch of elite VDV troops are probably dead the rest hiding in the woods hoping they run into a Russian force.

Regardless of how it happened where Ukraine bombed their own airfield or they used artillery or just pure numerical force they prevented 18 cargo jets full of troops from landing and probably destroyed an elite Russian unit.

Apparently we have a member here on this forum whose friend is in that unit. This makes me anger at the foolishness and incompetence of the Russian leadership. They always make Therese sacrifices with their people. Operation storm 333 comes to mind although it succeeded a bunch of elite Russian troops were basically sent to their death.

Finty likes this post

Airbornewolf
    Airbornewolf

Post  Airbornewolf Fri Feb 25, 2022 3:09 am

bitcointrader70 wrote:
    Airbornewolf wrote:
    bitcointrader70 wrote:
    Orlan wrote:
    franco wrote:

I read it. What about it? Ultimately they failed and a bunch of elite VDV troops are probably dead the rest hiding in the woods hoping they run into a Russian force.

Regardless of how it happened where Ukraine bombed their own airfield or they used artillery or just pure numerical force they prevented 18 cargo jets full of troops from landing and probably destroyed an elite Russian unit.

Apparently we have a member here on this forum whose friend is in that unit. This makes me anger at the foolishness and incompetence of the Russian leadership. They always make Therese sacrifices with their people. Operation storm 333 comes to mind although it succeeded a bunch of elite Russian troops were basically sent to their death.

Nice, another teenager that has no clue, and living in an fantasy bubble...
    I guess the warnings of other users where true.

magnumcromagnon, Big_Gazza, kvs, miketheterrible, LMFS, lancelot, Broski and like this post

Autodestruct

Post  Autodestruct Fri Feb 25, 2022 3:09 am

The day hasnt' even started yet and its already looking like Kiev's about to be invested.

Well...IF Zelensky is smart enough to order an armistice and talk peace. Otherwise, city fighting can be a real drag. I hope the negotiating starts. This war was caused entirely by too much PRIDE. The US and European states are too proud to accept a condition from Russia. The Ukrainian government was too proud to negotiated settlement with separatists. And they were too proud to acknowledge provoking a war amounted to their suicide. Satan's had his fingers in people lately. Cooler heads need to prevail now. All this death is a waste.
    Regular
    Regular

Post  Regular Fri Feb 25, 2022 3:34 am

What is the waste is Russian war effort. Forgive me, but it makes little sense not to use overwhelming force. It will be interesting to see the end game both politically and military. I started to hate political talk on both sides so I am not even willing to speculate what will happen next.
    kvs
    kvs

Post  kvs Fri Feb 25, 2022 3:40 am

Regular wrote:What is the waste is Russian war effort. Forgive me, but it makes little sense not to use overwhelming force. It will be interesting to see the end game both politically and military. I started to hate political talk on both sides so I am not even willing to speculate what will happen next.

What is your timeline metric? Overwhelming force doing what? Bombing cities?

This has to be a measured operation if civilians are not to be substantially affected. The Banderite vermin will not be able to occupy Ukrainian cities
    like the jihadis did Grozny.

Big_Gazza, miketheterrible, nomadski, LMFS and Hole like this post

Broski
    Broski

Post  Broski Fri Feb 25, 2022 3:46 am

Regular wrote:What is the waste is Russian war effort. Forgive me, but it makes little sense not to use overwhelming force. It will be interesting to see the end game both politically and military. I started to hate political talk on both sides so I am not even willing to speculate what will happen next.
    So what exactly is Russia supposed to achieve by indiscriminately bombing and killing 1000's of Ukrainian soldiers and citizens? 

They (the Ukrainians) may not like Russia but they don't support or like the neonazi thugs who terrorized them for 8 years either, which is why Russia faced so little resistance in their operation so far.

George1, Big_Gazza, kvs, zepia, LMFS and Hole like this post

PhSt
    PhSt

Post  PhSt Fri Feb 25, 2022 3:54 am

https://twitter.com/Osinttechnical/status/1497039189740859419?

what could this be?
    The Ottoman
    The Ottoman

Post  The Ottoman Fri Feb 25, 2022 3:56 am

Well the Ghost of Kiev had hit another target.
    bitcointrader70

Post  bitcointrader70 Fri Feb 25, 2022 3:56 am

Looks like ballistic missile shot down to me. That’s what they looked like over Saudi land when patriot managed to get a few.
    Airbornewolf
    Airbornewolf

Post  Airbornewolf Fri Feb 25, 2022 4:05 am

PhSt wrote:https://twitter.com/Osinttechnical/status/1497039189740859419?

what could this be?

Magnesium burns white from my chemical classes, its what you see in the footage.
    It was on an near horizontal trajectory, judging on the debri.

soviet/russia uses magnesium compounds in their SAM missiles to boost them up to speed at launch.

So,..my best guess SAM misfire?.
    Arkanghelsk
    Arkanghelsk

Post  Arkanghelsk Fri Feb 25, 2022 4:07 am

UAF losses are astounding, more than 200 KIA

These are Coalition losses numbers for Iraq

It is unbelievable how savaged UAF were in day 1

Truly monstrous what they have faced and by standoff means and probing feints only

magnumcromagnon likes this post

Big_Gazza
    Big_Gazza

Post  Big_Gazza Fri Feb 25, 2022 4:09 am

what could this be?

Looks like solid fuel burning, so I expect it might be a ballistic missile shoot-down.  Fully fuelled by the looks so it probably not an inbound munition but a Ukie missile, maybe intercepted in boost phase by Tor/Pantsir?  The footage doesn't show the misisle trail prior to its disintegration.

Airbornewolf and kvs like this post

kvs
    kvs

Post  kvs Fri Feb 25, 2022 4:15 am

Big_Gazza wrote:

what could this be?

Looks like solid fuel burning, so I expect it might be a ballistic missile shoot-down.  Fully fuelled by the looks so it probably not an inbound munition but a Ukie missile, maybe intercepted in boost phase by Tor/Pantsir?  The footage doesn't show the misisle trail prior to its disintegration.

The Twatter wankers speculating it is a Russian plane with paratroopers or a bomber are engaged in their usual delusions. This looks nothing like a plane and
    Ukria does not have any control of its skies. Russia would not send its transports over Kiev itself as it does not need to do so and it would make
    sure that no Ukr air defense was a threat.

Russia has not started major air operations over Ukria yet.

magnumcromagnon, Big_Gazza and Backman like this post

SeigSoloyvov
    SeigSoloyvov

Post  SeigSoloyvov Fri Feb 25, 2022 4:20 am

Longer this goes on worse it will get for the russians tho, so they shouldn't take to much time.

Finty and sundoesntrise like this post

Big_Gazza, Backman and billybatts91 dislike this post

Regular
    Regular

Post  Regular Fri Feb 25, 2022 4:30 am

[quote="kvs"]

What is your timeline metric?   Overwhelming force doing what?  Bombing cities?  

Destroying Ukrainian airfields, not hitting them ad hoc one by one (We seen L-39 targeted, MiG-29 still flying about)
    Destroying civilian infrastructure, all bridges and roads in the west of Ukraine.
    Destroying communication centres and bringing country offline.
    Destroying water supply and heating centres in the capital.
    Destroying military formations of any size and not letting them move about, it's on CCTV Livestreams, not that VSU is hiding.
    Destroying government buildings and eliminating Rada members.
    Bombing cities would be just a cherry on top, not that the world or Ukrainians will give a crap if it's 1 civilian or 1000 civilians dead, whole outrage is just that, an outrage.

This has to be a measured operation if civilians are not to be substantially affected.

Have you met Ukrainian civilians? What gives them such luxury? Did LNR/DNR civilians have the same luxury?

The Banderite vermin will not be able to occupy Ukrainian cities
    Ukrainians occupy Ukrainian cities and they are hungry for war.

like the jihadis did Grozny.
    Russians decisively flattened Grozny for a reason. Kiev gets other treatment, but why? Because they are white and they pretend to be Russian "brothers"?

Any games and half measures will lead to nowhere, you will mark my words.
    Never I have seen a military campaign to be ended by pussyfooting, Russia can't get stuck there for 50 years.

lancelot, Backman and Broski dislike this post

Backman
    Backman

Post  Backman Fri Feb 25, 2022 4:30 am

^And that garbage. Read the MOD reports. Not Bandera twitter

The Ottoman wrote:Rumours of Chechens fighting for the Ukrainian side while Kadirov sends his mercernaries to fight alongside Russian troops.

In first Chechen war you had Ukrainian volunteers fighting for the Chechens. A lot of Chechens felt the need to repay Ukraine.

where do people get this garbage?

Last edited by Backman on Fri Feb 25, 2022 4:32 am; edited 1 time in total

magnumcromagnon likes this post

bitcointrader70

Post  bitcointrader70 Fri Feb 25, 2022 4:30 am

Looks like Russian bomber shot down. Not a ballistic missile
    https://mobile.twitter.com/sentdefender/status/1497042959186870277

Definitely sounds like a plane.

What the hell are the Russians doing? This is starting to look bad. Unless it’s friendly fire by the ukrops.

lancelot and Backman dislike this post

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun Sep 08, 2024 2:13 am