Russia Defence Forum

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Military Forum for Russian and Global Defence Issues

+79
mr_hd
Belisarius
Erk
Azi
owais.usmani
Walther von Oldenburg
jhelb
Lurk83
mavaff
RTN
Rasisuki Nebia
jon_deluxe
DerWolf
psg
lyle6
Dima
zepia
Rodion_Romanovic
Arsenic
auslander
sundoesntrise
Krepost
nero
ATLASCUB
Godric
Singular_Transform
ArgentinaGuard
Ispan
AlfaT8
VARGR198
Boshoed
Eugenio Argentina
Cheetah
Dr.Snufflebug
Scorpius
ludovicense
Sujoy
rigoletto
mnrck
GunshipDemocracy
d_taddei2
GarryB
magnumcromagnon
mnztr
Broski
LMFS
Mig-31BM2 Super Irbis-E
kvs
franco
Werewolf
mack8
par far
Odin of Ossetia
lancelot
Airbornewolf
teh_beard
Vann7
andalusia
Arkanghelsk
JohninMK
zorobabel
Big_Gazza
Arrow
flamming_python
nomadski
EkErilaz
walle83
diabetus
limb
Mir
Stealthflanker
Hole
ucmvulcan
Urluber
ALAMO
Regular
miketheterrible
Aristide
Isos
83 posters

Russian special military operation in Ukraine #6

flamming_python
    flamming_python

Russian special military operation in Ukraine #6 - Page 17 Empty Re: Russian special military operation in Ukraine #6

Post  flamming_python Sun Mar 13, 2022 4:42 pm

More Chechen operators incoming. Those guys hog all the PR

Russia is going to rotate in Rosgvardia (SOBR, OMON, ODON), FSIN, FSB, FSO.

Of course the DNR/LNR have their own counter-terrorism units too

Lot of ground to sweep

Big_Gazza, kvs and Yugo90 like this post

Arkanghelsk
    Arkanghelsk

Russian special military operation in Ukraine #6 - Page 17 Empty Re: Russian special military operation in Ukraine #6

Post  Arkanghelsk Sun Mar 13, 2022 4:47 pm

So the grouping in the donbass of the VSU cannot retreat or move to any other cities

They have 2 options, stay, or counterattack the DPR

It would be suicide for them, but they have no other choice

How would Russia deal with the potential counterattack of the VSU in the donetsk direction?

Is that what tu22m3 , tu95, and tu160 at engels are prepared for?

Massive strikes at the enemy in this direction?

magnumcromagnon likes this post

auslander
    auslander

Post  auslander Sun Mar 13, 2022 4:55 pm

Urluber wrote:
    Regular wrote:
    Urluber wrote:Can it be true  Shocked

Kadyrov arrived in the area of the special operation of the Russian Armed Forces in Ukraine.

https://t.me/voenkorKotenok/32641

Too dangerous for it to be true, but you never know with him. It would be stupid for him to die

According to translations Kadyrov states: Our main task is to take Kiev

Could very well be psyops of course.
    But I wonder anyway what are the aspirations of Kadyrov. With taking so active role in the special operation.
    He's still young for the positions he holds. A bit over 40 years old. Depending on final outcome of Chechen deployment (so far it has been solid in my opinion) could he have a federal level future?

I was fighting when I was well over 60 and training Marines when I was 60. Marched 'em in to the dust more than once. Their Gunny had told them not to tease that 'old man in DDR cammo with the AK'. They didn't listen so the next dawn we went for a little walk, full pack, weapon and full ammo load. I and their Gunny were the last two walking, laughing and joking the whole way. All the rest, the youngsters, fell out along the way. When all was said and done Gunny and I chatted a bit as the trucks brought the children to barrack. Children were pretty quiet.
    "How you going to feel in the morning, Gunny?"
    "Like shit. I'll hurt in places I didn't know I had. You?"
    "Oh hell yes, me too, but the kids will never know. You need some advil for the dawn?"
    "Nope, I always have some. You?"
    "Always got some, I should own stock in whoever makes that shit. I'd be rich."

GarryB, franco, Big_Gazza, kvs, LMFS, Yugo90 and EkErilaz like this post

Vann7

Post  Vann7 Sun Mar 13, 2022 5:04 pm

Regular wrote:I don't think these guys from Canada are mercs, they are Ukrainians going back. There are FOG mercs in Ukraine with Mk18 assault rifles and Batholemey symbol. Openly posting their location on social media and etc.

It doesn't matter really , their nationality , from NATO or ukrainians , or from the moon ,
    the end result will have been the same , entire soldiers barracks destroyed with people inside.
    What is important to know , is that Russia is showing the west that will strike anywhere in ukraine
    that there are hostile armies against russia ,armed with nato weapons. and that there will be no considerations to any foreigner or foreign army fighting in ukraine , that Russia will consider them fair targets in the war and that they will not be taken prisoners , since the rules of war will not apply to outsiders of the conflict.

This attack shows ,that ukraine will not be like syria , where russian military allows americans to freely bomb because of putin policies there of non direct interference with them.. ukraine is a completely different game , and it will be a bad place for NATO to test Russia. if a plane with weapons lands in ukraine from poland or germany or from UK or US the results will be the same.. the plane will be a target for russian military and those taking the weapons too. Russia is drawing red lines for NATO to not cross. the question is if they will double down in their provocations to russian military ? likely NATO response will be an attack to venezuela , syria or even serbia military base . under the pretext of chemical weapons founds.

To say that we are already in the beginning of a hot war , world war 3 , will be an understatement.
    it remains to see if the hot heads in the west will want to continue testing Russia patience or if they will de-escalate. Because if any hostile nation to US ,like north korea was arming mexico with lethal
    weapons and building dozens of biological weapons labs ,that US response will have been not different. it will have invaded mexico to remove those military bases and bioweapons labs.. as even strike the government to wipe its president as punishment.

Last edited by Vann7 on Sun Mar 13, 2022 5:15 pm; edited 1 time in total
    miketheterrible
    miketheterrible

Post  miketheterrible Sun Mar 13, 2022 5:05 pm

flamming_python wrote:More Chechen operators incoming. Those guys hog all the PR

Lot of ground to sweep

The rest of the Russian forces keep quiet while Chechens love to make noise. Always did. Nothing wrong with that. They are good fighters.

GarryB, flamming_python, dino00, Werewolf, magnumcromagnon, Big_Gazza, kvs and like this post

franco
    franco

Post  franco Sun Mar 13, 2022 5:12 pm

By the numbers:

- Ukrainian Armed Forces, National Guard and Border Guards prior to start of action had just over 300,000 regulars
    - almost half or 150,000 servicemen focused on the Donbas area of operations
    - ~60,000 were stationed on the front-lines with the DPR and LPR forces. The rest in reserve or support.
    - the two anchor points of this line were Mariupol to the south and Kharkiv to the north.
    - major support points in between were around Izyum, Severodonetsk, Kramatorsk and Volnovakha

Kharkiv contained under siege
    Izyum in the process of being cleared
    Severodonetsk in the process of being surrounded
    Kramatorsk being advanced upon
    Volnovakha under control
    Mariupol under siege and being cleared

GarryB, dino00, Big_Gazza, kvs, JohninMK, Odin of Ossetia, Hole and Yugo90 like this post

Dima
    Dima

Post  Dima Sun Mar 13, 2022 5:25 pm

Sujoy wrote:y"]There goes the engines for India's Grigorivich class frigates.

The facility getting damaged is my biggest fear. But the complex is spread across with the design bureau, production hose, etc.
    Is there anyone who can geolocate the building on the map?
    https://yandex.com/maps/148/mykolaiv/?l=sat&ll=32.052595%2C46.933025&z=16

The masters running the show with Ukranian forces have a clear understanding as to what a gas turbine production facility means for being a maritime power, even though not many Russian planners, nor the well wishers, understands the importance of the very core of maritime industry that have defined naval power or need for surface combatants/ships, in required numbers.

The map below shows how much importance the western $cums have attached to prevent this core facility from falling into Russian hands. Kherson was their first defence line against the Russian forces along the axis.
    I fear that they might even cause major destruction if they are on the verge of loosing it. Coz, neither the US nor UK would love to see a fully functional facility/ecosystem falling into Russian hands.
    Russian special military operation in Ukraine #6 - Page 17 FNqhDsvXwAATZqn?format=jpg&name=large

Hope they use armed drones liberally on any groups acting from inside the industrial zones to minimise damage to that entire industrial area, not just production facilities.

As to the gas turbines itself, I have different plans. Hope Russians have thought about it.
    Vann7

Post  Vann7 Sun Mar 13, 2022 5:37 pm

ALAMO wrote:
    flamming_python wrote:
    I get it

I just think there was a way to avoid the road to war in the first place

Keep that damn gas flowing if Russia had to. At least, it might have bought some more years.

I hear you.
    But if you ask me, there was something that ignited the situation.
    Putin is one of the sanest politicians in the whole history.
    He was cool as an iceberg for the last 20+ years.
    It must have been something that broke the string there, no other way.
    We won't know that for sure for years.
    It might be some indications about this f'ckin "chemical weapon" that Anglosaxons are playing for the last 20 years.
    The more I watch this, the more I get the feeling that Ukraine was going to be a rough state, that could do anything desired by the masters.
    All the things NATO could not do - they would.
    They could ignite the ethnic conflicts along with Russia, provide cannon fodder for emerging conflicts, keep the goons&assasiantin squads to perform pure terroristic attacks & operations, including political assassinations while needed.

This is why i think Russia will feel ,that if they limit the war , to just the half of ukraine , than the west will militarize the other half and start targeting ethnic russians living there again and or strike with artillery or turkish drones across the dnieper river at russian military positions.  So my best is russian military advisors will not want anything less ,that the 100% capture of ukraine.. or at least. until the north west cities right next hungary borders. Because it will allow to connect and trade with hungary that is friendly to russia , keep control now of russian pipelines to europe in nord stream 1 , and with good diplomacy keep open hungary airspace to russia airforce for trade with serbia or provide weapons or soldiers for their security in case NATO seek to restart their war on them using similar "humanitarian "excuses NATO used to bomb serbia.

also russia will see the need to control 100% or at least 95% of it minus the banderitas zones , so that they can disarm any bioweapon labs in ukraine and take control of all ukraine nuclear reactors ,so they don't destroyed by the nazis to build nuclear weapons with some countries in NATO help.

Last edited by Vann7 on Sun Mar 13, 2022 5:40 pm; edited 1 time in total

Hannibal Barca likes this post

Dr.Snufflebug

Post  Dr.Snufflebug Sun Mar 13, 2022 5:37 pm

Supposedly, nearly 200 foreign mercs were killed in this mornings attacks on the bases west of Lviv. The ones remaining are evacuating to Poland.

Can't confirm, but people who claim to have been in contact with them say so.

With the attacks on the foreign units on the outskirts of Kiev reported earlier, that would put foreign merc deaths in the 350-400 ballpark, just today. Which is just insane, if true.

GarryB, Dima, Big_Gazza, auslander, Odin of Ossetia, lancelot, Yugo90 and like this post

ALAMO

Post  ALAMO Sun Mar 13, 2022 5:42 pm

miketheterrible wrote:
    flamming_python wrote:More Chechen operators incoming. Those guys hog all the PR

Lot of ground to sweep

The rest of the Russian forces keep quiet while Chechens love to make noise.  Always did.  Nothing wrong with that.  They are good fighters.

I consider it as a really good PR.
    So you have your dogs of war? How charming ... and here are ours ...
    Those are Russian forces. Ethnic indeed, but still Russian.
    If you are fighting an ideologically motivated opponent, any PR is important. Just like the DNR/LNR constant call to surrender of any Ukr soldier, but you nazis don't surrender, we will get you anyway.

GarryB, flamming_python, magnumcromagnon, Big_Gazza, kvs, Hole, Yugo90 and Broski like this post

Isos
    Isos

Post  Isos Sun Mar 13, 2022 5:46 pm

Russian special military operation in Ukraine #6 - Page 17 E_lkxj10

GarryB, Dima, Werewolf, magnumcromagnon, Big_Gazza, kvs, zepia and like this post

flamming_python
    flamming_python

Post  flamming_python Sun Mar 13, 2022 5:59 pm

Dr.Snufflebug wrote:Supposedly, nearly 200 foreign mercs were killed in this mornings attacks on the bases west of Lviv. The ones remaining are evacuating to Poland.

Can't confirm, but people who claim to have been in contact with them say so.

With the attacks on the foreign units on the outskirts of Kiev reported earlier, that would put foreign merc deaths in the 350-400 ballpark, just today. Which is just insane, if true.

Plus the ones visited by the missile at the hotel Ukraina in Chernigov

There are also foreign mercs in Kharkov, not targeted yet I think

Big_Gazza and Odin of Ossetia like this post

Arkanghelsk
    Arkanghelsk

Post  Arkanghelsk Sun Mar 13, 2022 6:02 pm

Sounds like khasham revenge

They took 400 of them to get even with US and NATO

For Khasham!

magnumcromagnon, Hannibal Barca, Big_Gazza, auslander and Yugo90 like this post

Dima
    Dima

Post  Dima Sun Mar 13, 2022 6:03 pm

zepia wrote:
    From the videos and pic, it looks, yet again, that Russia was rationing the missiles.
    They should have kalibrated every single building in that compound.

Big_Gazza, kvs and zepia like this post

Dima
    Dima

Post  Dima Sun Mar 13, 2022 6:15 pm

miketheterrible wrote:
    Sujoy wrote:
    miketheterrible wrote:
    My wife said that can't be right since Indian government would mandate it.  So you mean just youtube then.  Can't take it off the air without government say.
    RT is off cable TV, across India.

Can't do it without government approval. So I think your either full of shit or the government is anti Russia.

Time of India did an article saying your wrong. Got any up to date?
    Yes. All Indian establishments are filled with US/western stooges. But I do get RT on set top box, even though it wasn't available few days back.

Btw, there is a BIG misunderstanding w.r.t  India's abstention in the UN vote.

A day or two before the first vote, the Russian ambassador to India, said that Russia was expecting a positive vote from India in the UN, which I personally interpret as voting in favour of Russia and not abstaining. But India abstained.
    China's case of abstention is understandable, coz of the Taiwan problem settlement, which we all know is coming in the near future.

But India doesn't have such a separatists issue at hand now and in my view, the abstention, YET AGAIN, showed the utter lack of spine and conviction to stand for what is right and did it to avoid getting into the bad books of their western masters.

I would also like to add that, even the abstention was due to Indian PM and some reasonable elements somewhere in the establishment and not because of the western stooge, the FM Jaishankar. His son works in murican's ORF. Such is the integrity of the establishment, but the FM carries on in the cabinet coz he is a murican favorite.

This little $astard had also tweeted some stuffs when the Indian delegation, headed by his father, was heading to Moscow to meet their Chinese counterpart, after the border clashes of June 2020, with the intend of derailing or deriding the Russian peace effort. The father-son duo's goal has been to fullfill their western masters wish of India fighting the US war on China by opening a second front on Chinese border to relieve the pressure on the US forces in SCS.

If the border clashes didn't flare up any further to a full scale mil operation in 2020 and untill now, even after the west/media pilled up pressure on the Indian Govt, by releasing satellite images and analysis of Chinese incusrion, is mainly due to the Indian PM & defence min not biting the bait. Coz, anyone who understand the politics in India, the opposition & the US/west, knows that any war with China, which will be disastrous, means the start of the end of political career for the sitting PM & DM.

Last edited by Dima on Sun Mar 13, 2022 6:20 pm; edited 1 time in total

GarryB, magnumcromagnon and kvs like this post

franco
    franco

Post  franco Sun Mar 13, 2022 6:17 pm

Some interesting strategic and tactical maneuvers on the Russian MO part:

- landing ships setting off the coast of Odessa causing the Ukrainians to deploy large forces to counter invasion (wonder who is on those ships)
    - size Kherson and send troops (7th Airborne and 20th Guards division from sources) across the Dnieper river and advance towards Mykolaiv, Kryvyi Rih and Nikopol forcing the Ukrainians to send the rest of their troops in the West to defend
    - waiting patiently on the road (60 kilometer column) from Chornobyl to Kiev as the last 2 brigades (128th and 8th) from Western Ukraine are rushed back to defend Kiev. Then proceeding south to cut off the western route out of Kiev.
    - Ukraine is left with no combat reserve
    - meat grinder can now be engaged

GarryB, dino00, magnumcromagnon, Hannibal Barca, Big_Gazza, kvs, auslander and like this post

miketheterrible
    miketheterrible

Post  miketheterrible Sun Mar 13, 2022 6:21 pm

Dima wrote:
    miketheterrible wrote:
    Sujoy wrote:
    miketheterrible wrote:
    My wife said that can't be right since Indian government would mandate it.  So you mean just youtube then.  Can't take it off the air without government say.
    RT is off cable TV, across India.

Can't do it without government approval. So I think your either full of shit or the government is anti Russia.

Time of India did an article saying your wrong. Got any up to date?
    Yes. All Indian establishments are filled with US/western stooges. But I do get RT on set top box, even though it wasn't available few days back.

Btw, there is a BIG misunderstanding w.r.t  India's abstention in the UN vote.

A day or two before the first vote, the Russian ambassador to India, said that Russia was expecting a positive vote from India in the UN, which I personally interpret as voting in favour of Russia and not abstaining. But India abstained.
    China's case of abstention is understandable, coz of the Taiwan problem settlement, which we all know is coming in the near future.

But India doesn't have such a separatists issue at hand now and in my view, the abstention, YET AGAIN, showed the utter lack of spine and conviction to stand for what is right and did it to avoid getting into the bad books of their western masters.

I would also like to add that, even the abstention was due to Indian PM and some reasonable elements somewhere in the establishment and not because of the western stooge, the FM Jaishankar. His son works in murican's ORF. Such is the integrity of the establishment, but the FM carries on in the cabinet coz he is a murican favorite.

This little $astard had also tweeted some stuffs when the Indian delegation, headed by his father, was heading to Moscow to meet their Chinese counterpart, after the border clashes of June 2020, with the intend of derailing or deriding the Russian peace effort. The father-son duo's goal has been to fullfill their western masters wish of India fighting the US war on China by opening a second front on Chinese border to relieve the pressure on the US forces in SCS.

If the border clashes didn't flare up any further to a full scale mil operation in 2020 and untill now, even after the west/media pilled up pressure on the Indian Govt, by releasing satellite images and analysis of Chinese incusrion, is mainly due to the Indian PM & defence min not biting the bait. Coz, anyone who understand the politics in India, the opposition & the US/west, knows that any war with China, which will be disastrous, means the start of the political end for the sitting PM & DM.

The reason for rt being off air in India for a lot of channels is cause they were streaming it from YouTube. Lol. What a joke.

Anyway, in the end, India got heat and now Indian media which was sympathetic to Ukraine has now turned on US. I've been watching various (Zee and the like) and see everyone more or less calling US liars and chests.

I think this has now all to do with US and Ukraine that threatened India and Indian students.

Yeah, there are a lot of western stooges in India, I'm well aware. I have family in the country. But in the last week I've seen India being quite divided to now being rather lock step in favor of Russia.  This has a lot to do with US, EU's and Ukraines rather abysmal attempts to "threaten" India. Even their UN vote made India public enemy #1 in the west. Lol.

Edit: should have mentioned also EU and US' blatant show of racism too.

GarryB, Big_Gazza and kvs like this post

Isos
    Isos

Post  Isos Sun Mar 13, 2022 6:26 pm

Wars on the Brink
    @WarsontheBrink
    · 1h
    #BREAKING: Russian Ministry of Defense says strike against Military facility in Ukraine killed up to 180 foreign mercenaries and destroyed a large number of foreign weapons

GarryB, d_taddei2, par far, Big_Gazza, kvs, zepia, Odin of Ossetia and like this post

Vann7

Post  Vann7 Sun Mar 13, 2022 6:29 pm

Arsenic wrote:There is no need to cover the whole country with drones. At the very least, all columns of Russian vehicles should be preceded by 2 or 3 drones...

exactly....

even cheap toydrones ,from civilians like wallmart will be better than nothing , to send them first , to monitor from air , any potential place of an ambush and guide tanks to the direction where the attack comes with precision.

My belief is that Russia lack in development of high tech electronics ,is what complicate their ability to mass produce drones , at the numbers they really need them. Even terrorist in syria could fly drones and attempted to strike russian base many dozens of times.. each attack with 50+ drones at same time.

Also another problem likely is that the russian general staff is old ,and outdated in modern warfare.
    they need younger generals that understand better how the west fight.. for me is super clear ,that
    NATO trainning involves a lot in the use of mass saturation attacks of drones.. in the thousands .

while the russian military train to fight third world nations with bullshit artillery duels ,that it will be
    impossible to do in a real war versus nato , if they cover the skies with small and cheap kamikazi drones. then all those artillery hardware will be destroyed ,when they travelling in covoys..
    russian air support tactics are extremely outdated , in the only thing russian army is good is in city fights.. and creating cauldrons.. but their air combat support is mediocre. You notice that for the major lack of drones attacks on ukraine positions. that you see ukies on top of buildings with an anti tack missile and drones do nothing , just watching. Perhaps russia will need help from iran and china to develop cheap and small kamikazi drones , to keep enemies head down ,and scared to go to the open.

Sujoy
    Sujoy

Post  Sujoy Sun Mar 13, 2022 6:32 pm

GarryB wrote:Have to buy them from Russia now... if they don't already have them.
    NPO Saturn is designing one but no such engine is available for export.
    magnumcromagnon
    magnumcromagnon

Post  magnumcromagnon Sun Mar 13, 2022 6:41 pm

Hitler didn't use chemical weapons according Pro-NATO Quisling Anders Assland...I guess Zyklon B doesn't count.  censored Embarassed  pwnd  clown  Auschwitz Jews must of been gassed with Vietnamese 'pesticide' before they were turned in to fertilizer, right Mr. Assland? Rolling Eyes

Last edited by magnumcromagnon on Sun Mar 13, 2022 7:15 pm; edited 1 time in total

Werewolf, d_taddei2, Big_Gazza, kvs, VARGR198, miketheterrible, LMFS and like this post

magnumcromagnon
    magnumcromagnon

Post  magnumcromagnon Sun Mar 13, 2022 6:42 pm

GarryB, Werewolf, d_taddei2, Big_Gazza, kvs, miketheterrible, LMFS and like this post

flamming_python
    flamming_python

Post  flamming_python Sun Mar 13, 2022 6:47 pm

Dima wrote:
    zepia wrote:
    From the videos and pic, it looks, yet again, that Russia was rationing the missiles.
    They should have kalibrated every single building in that compound.

They literally hit that place with 8 missiles

auslander likes this post

Arkanghelsk
    Arkanghelsk

Post  Arkanghelsk Sun Mar 13, 2022 6:54 pm

300 got their souls taken

It ain't COD that's for sure

https://www.google.com/amp/s/m.jpost.com/breaking-news/article-701157/amp

That's a whole Lotta NATO meat !

Gringo BBQ

magnumcromagnon, Airbornewolf, Big_Gazza, Odin of Ossetia, VARGR198, Hole, Yugo90 and like this post

lyle6
    lyle6

Post  lyle6 Sun Mar 13, 2022 7:10 pm

Vann7 wrote:
    even cheap toydrones ,from civilians like wallmart will be better than nothing , to send them first , to monitor from air , any potential place of an ambush and guide tanks to the direction where the attack comes with precision.
    Its an ambush. Unless the defenders are extra slices of sloppy that day you won't even see anything amiss. When you're running a convoy every drone pass is literally just seconds. Tough luck spotting anything.

Vann7 wrote:
    My belief is that Russia lack in development of high tech electronics ,is what complicate their ability to mass produce drones , at the numbers they really need them.  Even terrorist in syria could fly drones and attempted to strike russian base many dozens of times.. each attack with 50+ drones at same time.  
    Most commercial micro-uavs are Chinese so there's zero issues with sourcing. And the Russians are manufacturing their own (Zala, Orlan) anyway.

Vann7 wrote:
    Also another problem likely is that the russian general staff is old ,and outdated in modern warfare.
    they need younger generals that understand better how the west fight.. for me is super clear ,that
    NATO trainning involves a lot  in the use of mass saturation attacks of drones.. in the thousands .
    Literally what?

Vann7 wrote:
    while the russian military train to fight third world nations with bullshit artillery duels ,that it will be
    impossible to do in a real war versus nato , if they cover the skies with small and cheap kamikazi drones. then all  those artillery hardware will be destroyed ,when they travelling in covoys..
    Those small and cheap kamikazee drones with literal grammes of explosives would hardly destroy anything. If those same drones phone home to an Iskander battery there'd be nothing left in the convoy - even the road they are standing on would be kaput.

Vann7 wrote:
    russian air support tactics are extremely outdated , in the only thing russian army is good is in city fights.. and creating cauldrons.. but their air combat support is mediocre.  You notice that for the major lack of drones attacks on ukraine positions. that you see ukies on top of buildings with an anti tack missile and drones do nothing , just watching.   Perhaps russia will need help from iran and china to develop cheap and small kamikazi drones , to keep enemies head down ,and scared to go to the open.
    Theirs is about the same amount of air support a NATO force would get if it were fighting a similar foe in the same operational constraints.

And they have started shelling the rooftops and upper floors of buildings - there's several videos of it.

GarryB, kvs and Hole like this post

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Mon Sep 16, 2024 9:09 pm