Russia Defence Forum

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Military Forum for Russian and Global Defence Issues

+79
mr_hd
Belisarius
Erk
Azi
owais.usmani
Walther von Oldenburg
jhelb
Lurk83
mavaff
RTN
Rasisuki Nebia
jon_deluxe
DerWolf
psg
lyle6
Dima
zepia
Rodion_Romanovic
Arsenic
auslander
sundoesntrise
Krepost
nero
ATLASCUB
Godric
Singular_Transform
ArgentinaGuard
Ispan
AlfaT8
VARGR198
Boshoed
Eugenio Argentina
Cheetah
Dr.Snufflebug
Scorpius
ludovicense
Sujoy
rigoletto
mnrck
GunshipDemocracy
d_taddei2
GarryB
magnumcromagnon
mnztr
Broski
LMFS
Mig-31BM2 Super Irbis-E
kvs
franco
Werewolf
mack8
par far
Odin of Ossetia
lancelot
Airbornewolf
teh_beard
Vann7
andalusia
Arkanghelsk
JohninMK
zorobabel
Big_Gazza
Arrow
flamming_python
nomadski
EkErilaz
walle83
diabetus
limb
Mir
Stealthflanker
Hole
ucmvulcan
Urluber
ALAMO
Regular
miketheterrible
Aristide
Isos
83 posters

Russian special military operation in Ukraine #6

Werewolf
    Werewolf

Russian special military operation in Ukraine #6 - Page 35 Empty Re: Russian special military operation in Ukraine #6

Post  Werewolf Tue Mar 15, 2022 1:54 pm

flamming_python wrote:

No the situation on the ground is not what matters, the Ukraine at this point is an extension of NATO and the West, and they will not surrender under any circumstances and neither will their population. As their weapons are more the cameras and the narrative, which can't be countered

The only way the Ukraine can lose is if the West or at least EU collapses; but they're in full war propaganda mode and giving the Ukraine every type of aid and Russia every type of sanction short of military action.

What Russia needs to do now, our leadership, is realize they seriously fucked up and chill on the ultimatums and conditions, then move back to where they have local support, which is the LNR and DNR. Because staying in the rest of the Ukraine will not achieve anything politically, it will just keep adding to more bloodshed.
    Then our leadership should resign subjected to charges, with a new interim government put in place.

What is wrong with you FP? You acknowledge the facts at hand, that we RUSSIANS are attacked and the West is using whatever to destroy us and want to break up Russia which will result definetely in Lebensraum-Erweiterung (depopulation) which your fucking ass is on the line as well, but then you seem to have some shizophrenia falling defeat mode like gollum fighting his other ego Smeagol.

I always wondered what is this self-harming defeatism with you? I thought you were quite intelligent but you seem to have some serious psychological issues or ideological more to say.

Are you Russian? Are you mixed? Are you even in Russia?

I really can not make up my mind on you, but one thing is for sure I would not like people like you around when shit hits the fan. I highly doubt that you would be able to protect your family, no offense.

magnumcromagnon, Airbornewolf, GunshipDemocracy, LMFS, lyle6, Scorpius, Broski and like this post

franco
    franco

Russian special military operation in Ukraine #6 - Page 35 Empty Re: Russian special military operation in Ukraine #6

Post  franco Tue Mar 15, 2022 1:56 pm

Arkanghelsk wrote:Russian special military operation in Ukraine #6 - Page 35 Screen56

Huge breakthroughs in Donetsk and in Kharkov last night

In addition I noticed that the DPR claimed to occupy Mar'inka, a suburb of Donetsk (SE) under Ukrainian control and the scene of much fighting over the past 8 years.

magnumcromagnon, Big_Gazza, kvs, JohninMK, LMFS and Arkanghelsk like this post

franco
    franco

Post  franco Tue Mar 15, 2022 2:03 pm

d_taddei2 wrote:
    ALAMO wrote:
    flamming_python wrote:
    No-one is going to drag NATO into a war with Russia.

You are most probably right, still, that is not an obstacle for trying, right ? Laughing
    The comedy show played by Ukros is rising new levels each day.
    Pitty that the comic hetman stopped calling US/NATO covards&impotents, that was both funny and worked the opposite I guess Laughing

As zelensky gets more desperate and Ukraine loses more troops and land the provocations will get more intense and wild. They won't stop. However NATO will never get involved. Only more weapons, money and aid will be sent along with further condemnation. That's all.

Meanwhile he calls on the Russian army to surrender as they are beaten.

GarryB, d_taddei2, magnumcromagnon, Airbornewolf, Big_Gazza, kvs and auslander like this post

Arkanghelsk
    Arkanghelsk

Post  Arkanghelsk Tue Mar 15, 2022 2:18 pm

Werewolf wrote:
    flamming_python wrote:

No the situation on the ground is not what matters, the Ukraine at this point is an extension of NATO and the West, and they will not surrender under any circumstances and neither will their population. As their weapons are more the cameras and the narrative, which can't be countered

The only way the Ukraine can lose is if the West or at least EU collapses; but they're in full war propaganda mode and giving the Ukraine every type of aid and Russia every type of sanction short of military action.

What Russia needs to do now, our leadership, is realize they seriously fucked up and chill on the ultimatums and conditions, then move back to where they have local support, which is the LNR and DNR. Because staying in the rest of the Ukraine will not achieve anything politically, it will just keep adding to more bloodshed.
    Then our leadership should resign subjected to charges, with a new interim government put in place.

What is wrong with you FP? You acknowledge the facts at hand, that we RUSSIANS are attacked and the West is using whatever to destroy us and want to break up Russia which will result definetely in Lebensraum-Erweiterung (depopulation) which your fucking ass is on the line as well, but then you seem to have some shizophrenia falling defeat mode like gollum fighting his other ego Smeagol.

I always wondered what is this self-harming defeatism with you? I thought you were quite intelligent but you seem to have some serious psychological issues or ideological more to say.

I really can not make up my mind on you, but one thing is for sure I would not like people like you around when shit hits the fan. I highly doubt that you would be able to protect your family, no offense.

Werewolf you waste your time he's having full spectrum meltdown

In the meantime, Russia flags are going up in melitopol and where Russians denazify the area

magnumcromagnon, Big_Gazza, auslander, GunshipDemocracy, Scorpius, Broski and bitch_killer like this post

d_taddei2
    d_taddei2

Post  d_taddei2 Tue Mar 15, 2022 2:20 pm

Seen a few media articles that UK might pay people in UK to host Ukrainians for 6 months. I see a few issues with this. You don't know who your letting into your home, a rapist, murdered, violent individuals, mentally ill, or worse a neo Nazi. And I bet none of them get PCR tests so the rise of COVID cases will rise. I can see it already old Betty the pensioner brings in a Ukrainian and gets covid and dies. Suddenly COVID doesn't matter.

Russian special military operation in Ukraine #6 - Page 35 Fb_img20

magnumcromagnon, Airbornewolf, auslander, GunshipDemocracy, JohninMK, LMFS, Hole and like this post

Arkanghelsk
    Arkanghelsk

Post  Arkanghelsk Tue Mar 15, 2022 2:25 pm

According to a Ukrainian team member, the fourth round is focused on "peace, ceasefire, the immediate withdrawal of troops and security guarantees". The Russian side has previously said that Russian forces would immediately halt the military operation on four conditions: first, if Ukrainian forces stop fighting back; second, if Kiev accepts a neutral and non-nuclear status; third, if Crimea is acknowledged as Russian territory; and fourth, if the two Donbass republics of Donetsk and Lugansk are recognised as independent states

So the first point that Ukraine stops fighting back, shows Moscow will accept nothing less than full capitulation and submission of the VSU and Ukrainian leaders

This demand is so that Russia will walk on all Ukraine as Victorious

It will be done so militarily or by accepting surrender of the VSU and leadership

No withdrawal or ceasefire will be signed until these conditions are met

Otherwise, Russia will continue the storm in Donetsk And proceed west on its own

mack8, magnumcromagnon, auslander, GunshipDemocracy, Yugo90 and Broski like this post

ucmvulcan
    ucmvulcan

Post  ucmvulcan Tue Mar 15, 2022 2:28 pm

d_taddei2 wrote:
    ALAMO wrote:
    flamming_python wrote:
    No-one is going to drag NATO into a war with Russia.

You are most probably right, still, that is not an obstacle for trying, right ? Laughing
    The comedy show played by Ukros is rising new levels each day.
    Pitty that the comic hetman stopped calling US/NATO covards&impotents, that was both funny and worked the opposite I guess Laughing

As zelensky gets more desperate and Ukraine loses more troops and land the provocations will get more intense and wild. They won't stop. However NATO will never get involved. Only more weapons, money and aid will be sent along with further condemnation. That's all.

My takes from the USA, no don't click the ban or ignore button just yet:

1. NATO doesn't really give two shits about Ukrainian sovereignty.

2. NATO, but especially the multinats in the US and western Europe, actually undermined peace at every chance so they could kill Nordstream 2, sell lots of weapons, make Europe dependent on American gas, isolate Russia from Europe, launch a regime change op in Moscow to turn the clock back to the chaos and incompetence of the 90s, and break up China's Belt and Road Initiative.

3. NATO wants to fight Russia to the last Ukrainian

4. The inundation of weapons to Ukraine will only lead to a lot more civilian deaths.

5. This is my opinion, but that is the sickest thing about this whole thing. The West doesn't care about civilians. If women and children or the elderly and infirm get caught in the cross fire they only care about them so long as they can blame the Russians for it. If an Azov btn kills civilians they don't talk much about those.

How close or far from the truth am I?

GarryB, Werewolf, d_taddei2, mack8, magnumcromagnon, Hannibal Barca, Big_Gazza and like this post

franco
    franco

Post  franco Tue Mar 15, 2022 2:29 pm

Over the weekend had read that someone had estimated after the Mariupol pocket was created that 14,500 Ukrainian forces were in it and that 76,000 Ukrainian forces were still engaged on the line to the north of it as the potential next pocket. Would assume that would mean from around Volnovakha to Izhum.
    mavaff
    mavaff

Post  mavaff Tue Mar 15, 2022 2:32 pm

At this point, with all sanctions already blowing, it does not make any strategic sense for Russia to negotiate, better to carry on until they can sit at the table from a much stronger military position. Timing: 1-3 weeks in my view.

d_taddei2, Kriva, LMFS, lancelot, Yugo90 and Broski like this post

mr_hd

Post  mr_hd Tue Mar 15, 2022 2:37 pm

Werewolf wrote:
    flamming_python wrote:

I fully agree actually with flamming_python. Russian attack on Ukraine is tremendous, strategic mistake of epic proportions and Russian leadership should resign and actually stand for their bad decisions...

At present no one in Ukraine wants Russians or their influence, that is over especially now when so much blood is spilled. And problem is once blood is spilled, it is very difficult to stop it and put beast back in the cage.
    And if anyone here believes that Russian forces are in full control of the situation on the ground in Ukraine - you are delusional.

We forget that Ukraine is actually huge European country and pretty big nation. They took this very personal, in their mind this is not Russia against Ukraine, this is Putin against Ukrainian nation. So this means forget about any chance of any surrender, no hard power from Russia will help, you can not subdue someone that is resisting you in their minds - and Ukranians reject everything Russian now.
    And also people here seems forget that Ukrainians are Slavic as Russian. Those are people with big warm heart and soul, but once they have to fight for their country those hearts would turn to stone if needed but they will not bow down. Actually it is not only Ukraine but Russia too is one that is cornered and without good options for smooth exit. We are seeing huge catastrophe right now.

It must be possible to express criticism for this big gamble - and if that is not possible Russia is already doomed and lost no matter of "win".

flamming_python likes this post

Arkanghelsk
    Arkanghelsk

Post  Arkanghelsk Tue Mar 15, 2022 2:41 pm

The invasion of Ukraine is Operational Strategic Success

-NATO is no longer at risk of massing along the western borders

-Russian project can continue in the main post soviet states

-Russian reliance on western countries is done, Russia has been released of its chains

-Russian sovereignty was won in this big conflict

-The presence of nazi anti Russian Ukraine is eliminated, the Russian government will decide the right course of action,  including loss of statehood, Which Putin spoke of many times already

So everyone is behind the ball on this, The Kremlin made its calculations and proceeds with the plan

If you wanna try to overthrow Putin you are free to get batoned in the face by OMON and go to jail with the rest of the western agents

GarryB, Werewolf, d_taddei2, mack8, magnumcromagnon, Big_Gazza, kvs and like this post

Arkanghelsk
    Arkanghelsk

Post  Arkanghelsk Tue Mar 15, 2022 2:46 pm

I am very happy that the cancerous OUN UPA disease is being treated by massive chemotherapy

It appears Poland is dealing with the UPA OUN there now, and the rest of them who escape the east, will end up in other states

Considering that Poland has shut the door to further Ukrainian immigration

Russian special military operation in Ukraine #6 - Page 35 Img_2029
    Russian special military operation in Ukraine #6 - Page 35 Img_2030
    Russian special military operation in Ukraine #6 - Page 35 Img_2028

KEEP CALM AND DENAZIFY UKROPIA!

Last edited by Arkanghelsk on Tue Mar 15, 2022 2:50 pm; edited 2 times in total

GarryB, Werewolf, magnumcromagnon, Hannibal Barca, Big_Gazza, kvs, auslander and like this post

Arkanghelsk
    Arkanghelsk

Post  Arkanghelsk Tue Mar 15, 2022 2:48 pm

https://t.me/milinfolive/78820

Massive advances in Mariupol!
    Arkanghelsk
    Arkanghelsk

Post  Arkanghelsk Tue Mar 15, 2022 2:54 pm

Russian special military operation in Ukraine #6 - Page 35 Img_2031

The last vestiges of OUN UPA nazism is being removed!

The flag of victory flies over Ukraine!

GarryB, Dima, magnumcromagnon, Airbornewolf, Big_Gazza, auslander, GunshipDemocracy and like this post

Regular
    Regular

Post  Regular Tue Mar 15, 2022 2:55 pm

d_taddei2 wrote:Seen a few media articles that UK might pay people in UK to host Ukrainians for 6 months. I see a few issues with this. You don't know who your letting into your home, a rapist, murdered, violent individuals, mentally ill, or worse a neo Nazi. And I bet none of them get PCR tests so the rise of COVID cases will rise. I can see it already old Betty the pensioner brings in a Ukrainian and gets covid and dies. Suddenly COVID doesn't matter.

Russian special military operation in Ukraine #6 - Page 35 Fb_img20

It makes no sense during covid, but I think there is little fear about neo nazis, not so sure about mentally ill. Females and kids left, no one let the men leave. They will be the ones getting abused and raped and this is happening already in Germany.

https://jungefreiheit.de/kultur/gesellschaft/2022/ukrainerin-vergewaltigt/

Last edited by Regular on Tue Mar 15, 2022 3:03 pm; edited 1 time in total

Werewolf and d_taddei2 like this post

Dr.Snufflebug

Post  Dr.Snufflebug Tue Mar 15, 2022 2:56 pm

I'm surprised at how rapidly they managed to get these to the front lines (and into Russian hands, of course), it wasn't that long ago that Germany announced the Panzerfaust 3 shipments.

Russian special military operation in Ukraine #6 - Page 35 H3MqsmM

Which by the way reminds me, have the British "Starstreaks" been shipped yet? I wonder how long it's going to take for them to be captured.

GarryB, Regular, d_taddei2, auslander, GunshipDemocracy and Yugo90 like this post

Regular
    Regular

Post  Regular Tue Mar 15, 2022 3:11 pm

Dr.Snufflebug wrote:I'm surprised at how rapidly they managed to get these to the front lines (and into Russian hands, of course), it wasn't that long ago that Germany announced the Panzerfaust 3 shipments.

Which by the way reminds me, have the British "Starstreaks" been shipped yet? I wonder how long it's going to take for them to be captured.

Not sure, it could as well be, but maybe it's not a priority to get it to the front. Starstreak is a very interesting system. I bet they would rather cover Kiev surroundings with it.
    Arkanghelsk
    Arkanghelsk

Post  Arkanghelsk Tue Mar 15, 2022 3:13 pm

Russian special military operation in Ukraine #6 - Page 35 Img_2032
    Russian special military operation in Ukraine #6 - Page 35 Img_2033

d_taddei2, magnumcromagnon, Airbornewolf and GunshipDemocracy like this post

Arkanghelsk
    Arkanghelsk

Post  Arkanghelsk Tue Mar 15, 2022 3:14 pm

Russian special military operation in Ukraine #6 - Page 35 Img_2035

Su25 destroyed they made mention of several and they said some where destroyed on the ground

d_taddei2, magnumcromagnon, Airbornewolf, Big_Gazza, kvs, GunshipDemocracy, VARGR198 and like this post

d_taddei2
    d_taddei2

Post  d_taddei2 Tue Mar 15, 2022 3:16 pm

I wonder if the reason they are holding back on Odessa oblast is because they are waiting to free up troops so when they do target Odessa oblast which see is kinda symbolic in that it it would finally mean Ukraine was landlocked and Russia linking up with pro Russian Transnistria and Gagauzia. I think once Odessa city is captured the rest of the oblast will fold. So fairly easy after the city is gone.

I have watched a few news clips from Moldova and they are suggesting that they sign a neutrality status very fast hoping that Russia won't target them. Other clips have suggested that once the link up happens that Russia will take over Moldova.

I highly doubt it would happen but I could see two scenarios here.

Scenario 1) Transnistria gets full recognition like Donetsk and Lugansk, and Gagauzia breaks away from Moldova and gets recognition it's currently a semi autonomy status within Moldova. Russia would keep Moldova as a form of bargaining chip, if the west plays anymore tricks or doesn't back down from Ukraine conflict Russia can invade.

Scenario 2) Russia says F*ck it and invades Moldova with help from Transnistria and Gagauzia and small contingent of Russian peacekeepers there. Russia at this point has already had every sanction thrown at it so no further sanctions could possibly be added. Moldova isn't part of NATO so nothing they can do.

Although scenario 2) is very unlikely if Russia ever planned to do such in years to follow it would be far better doing it now as sanctions are in full swing, Moldovan forces haven't been getting NATO training for the last 8 years, or weapons. Russia would have to a certain degree a level of surprise. NATO countries may struggle to send weapons there way in such a short time and with weapon stocks already sent to Ukraine would they have enough? And then theirs training on these new systems. Moldovan politicians have already stated that their forces wouldn't stand a chance. They have no offensive air force, and MANPADS and around 12 S-125 for air defence and around 10 tanks (T-72/T-64) and it's not known what is operational within the armed forces. Moldova has around 5,000 armed forces personnel, and around 50k reservists. Although level of training is very low. Transnistria has around the same 5000-6000 troops including Cossacks. In addition the 1,500 Russian peacekeepers and millions of weapons and ammunition in storage within Transnistria. Russian air force taking off from Crimea or Odessa would be pretty much unchallenged and add ships firing kalibur from black sea The first strikes would be done on the S-125, ammo and fuel dumps, this would render Moldovan forces redundant and surrender within 1-2 days. Putin would have gained Moldova back into the fray. Moldova also doesn't have the strong Russophobe mentality or neo Nazi militia groups so shouldn't be as difficult.

Last edited by d_taddei2 on Tue Mar 15, 2022 4:16 pm; edited 2 times in total

magnumcromagnon, Airbornewolf, kvs, GunshipDemocracy, JohninMK, Hole and Arkanghelsk like this post

EkErilaz
    EkErilaz

Post  EkErilaz Tue Mar 15, 2022 3:18 pm

mr_hd wrote:
    I fully agree actually with flamming_python. Russian attack on Ukraine is tremendous, strategic mistake of epic proportions and Russian leadership should resign and actually stand for their bad decisions...

At present no one in Ukraine wants Russians or their influence, that is over especially now when so much blood is spilled. And problem is once blood is spilled, it is very difficult to stop it and put beast back in the cage.
    And if anyone here believes that Russian forces are in full control of the situation on the ground in Ukraine - you are delusional.

We forget that Ukraine is actually huge European country and pretty big nation. They took this very personal, in their mind this is not Russia against Ukraine, this is Putin against Ukrainian nation. So this means forget about any chance of any surrender, no hard power from Russia will help, you can not subdue someone that is resisting you in their minds - and Ukranians reject everything Russian now.
    And also people here seems forget that Ukrainians are Slavic as Russian. Those are people with big warm heart and soul, but once they have to fight for their country those hearts would turn to stone if needed but they will not bow down. Actually it is not only Ukraine but Russia too is one that is cornered and without good options for smooth exit. We are seeing huge catastrophe right now.

It must be possible to express criticism for this big gamble - and if that is not possible Russia is already doomed and lost no matter of "win".

F**K that, do you just play stupid or are you really this stupid?
    I bet you that Russians in Donbass took thing VERY personal to.. And so apparently did Russia, and Putin... Russia did not start this conflict, but im SO F**KING HAPPY that they are ending it.
    There are consequences now, but, oh well ukrainians in power are to STUPID to understand.
    Not one tear will be spilled on anyone that ever said one word in support of that FILTHY country. There was no saving that carcas, and I bet Russian Hard power looks very different from the perspective of one who has lost his income, place to live and maybe even his life. Just so that some nazi fucks could play out their fetish fantasy of killing "untermench".
    The people in Ukraine was absolutely aware of what was happening, and they know why this is happening. They might not like it, they most likely even hate Russia for it, but deep down they know that they have themselves to blame.
    And russia do not care what anyone thinks anymore, they tried that, and they tried talking, but did anyone listen.. noo..  The new rules are, touch one hair on one of my cubs and your country will become a pile of rocks.. Finally!!

Last edited by EkErilaz on Tue Mar 15, 2022 3:38 pm; edited 1 time in total

GarryB, psg, magnumcromagnon, Airbornewolf, Big_Gazza, auslander, GunshipDemocracy and like this post

mavaff
    mavaff

Post  mavaff Tue Mar 15, 2022 3:20 pm

update on Mariupol.

LMFS, Hole and Arkanghelsk like this post

franco
    franco

Post  franco Tue Mar 15, 2022 3:25 pm

mr_hd wrote:
    Werewolf wrote:
    flamming_python wrote:

And you forget or ignore that there is a substantial Russian speaking minority in Ukraine who have been and are being treated like shit.

GarryB, magnumcromagnon, Hannibal Barca, Big_Gazza, kvs, LMFS, Hole and like this post

miketheterrible
    miketheterrible

Post  miketheterrible Tue Mar 15, 2022 3:26 pm

EkErilaz wrote:
    mr_hd wrote:

F**K that, do you just play stupid or are you really this stupid?
    I bet you that Russians in Donbass took thing VERY personal to.. And so apparently did Russia, and Putin... Russia did not start this conflict, but im SO F**KING HAPPY that they are ending it.
    There are conserveness now, but, oh well ukrainians in power are to STUPID to understand.
    Not one tear will be spilled on anyone that ever said one word in support of that FILTHY country. There was no saving that carcas, and I bet Russian Hard power looks very different from the perspective of one who has lost his income, place to live and maybe even his life. Just so that some nazi fucks could play out their fetish fantasy of killing "untermench".
    The people in Ukraine was absolutely aware of what was happening, and they know why this is happening. They might not like it, they most likely even hate Russia for it, but deep down they know that they have themselves to blame.
    And russia do not care what anyone thinks anymore, they tried that, and they tried talking, but did anyone listen.. noo..  The new rules are, touch one hair on one of my cubs and your country will become a pile of rocks.. Finaly!!

You ate talking to another moron. He was on my block list since forever. He has multiple accounts. I think you are just fucking up this thread talking to him and Garry fucked this thread by not removing them

magnumcromagnon, Big_Gazza, GunshipDemocracy, JohninMK, Arkanghelsk, Podlodka77 and EkErilaz like this post

franco
    franco

Post  franco Tue Mar 15, 2022 3:28 pm

JohninMK will not be impressed with us No

magnumcromagnon, kvs and miketheterrible like this post

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Oct 18, 2024 6:11 am