Russia Defence Forum

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Military Forum for Russian and Global Defence Issues

+71
ludovicense
Serberus
kvs
lancelot
DerWolf
psg
Walther von Oldenburg
Broski
George1
Ned86
d_taddei2
Singular_Transform
PhSt
Regular
Werewolf
calripson
SolidarityWithRussia
ArgentinaGuard
0nillie0
mnztr
zorobabel
franco
Scorpius
Airbornewolf
GunshipDemocracy
GarryB
ahmedfire
TMA1
owais.usmani
OminousSpudd
crod
Podlodka77
PapaDragon
par far
Krepost
VARGR198
Belisarius
Big_Gazza
nomadski
nero
dionis
Ispan
flamming_python
Erk
Azi
Arrow
ucmvulcan
walle83
lyle6
Isos
mr_hd
Stealthflanker
Rodion_Romanovic
JohninMK
Mig-31BM2 Super Irbis-E
Karl Haushofer
Mir
sepheronx
Firebird
Hole
billybatts91
Arsenic
ATLASCUB
thegopnik
SeigSoloyvov
limb
Arkanghelsk
LMFS
ALAMO
Backman
caveat emptor
75 posters

Russian special military operation in Ukraine #24

thegopnik
    thegopnik

Russian special military operation in Ukraine #24 - Page 28 Empty Re: Russian special military operation in Ukraine #24

Post  thegopnik Wed Sep 14, 2022 3:25 pm

caveat emptor wrote:Azerbaijanis hit two locations of Russian peacekeepers with artillery.
    https://t.me/milinfolive/90470
    https://t.me/milinfolive/90450?single
    https://t.me/milinfolive/90469

belongs in the azerbaijan thread but i hope they get their shit fucked up to. Doubt Turkey backing them is enough compared to Ukraine.

GunshipDemocracy and JohninMK like this post

Backman
    Backman

Russian special military operation in Ukraine #24 - Page 28 Empty Re: Russian special military operation in Ukraine #24

Post  Backman Wed Sep 14, 2022 3:35 pm

Russia just giving away these huge propaganda heists is just f*cking sickening.

What's next ? Lizz Truss to Izyum ? Probably. Unless something changes soon , i have no choice but to join team doom.

owais.usmani likes this post

psg, flamming_python, Big_Gazza, Belisarius and Podlodka77 dislike this post

thegopnik
    thegopnik

Post  thegopnik Wed Sep 14, 2022 3:40 pm

Backman wrote:Russia just giving away these huge propaganda heists is just f*cking sickening.

What's next ? Lizz Truss to Izyum ? Probably. Unless something changes soon , i have no choice but to join team doom.

hope thats sarcasm because hohols are getting fucked up https://defenceforumindia.com/threads/russia-ukraine-war-2022.83278/page-2417 I only joined team doom temporarily because ukraine has kept getting gains, now they arrived to a halt while getting bombarded made me quit team doom. But i better hear russian forces striking azerbaijan if russian peace keepers got attacked.

Big_Gazza, BliTTzZ, Backman, Mir, Broski and Podlodka77 like this post

psg
    psg

Post  psg Wed Sep 14, 2022 3:50 pm

Propaganda isn't going to win you the war on the ground, bullshit all you want, but they can't climb out of the crater of destruction, carnage and rivers of spilt blood that they are in, they are in it neck deep, what pride have they got, when the west are keeping them barely alive, just like a crack bitch on drugs, used and abused.

GarryB, flamming_python, Werewolf, par far, Big_Gazza, BliTTzZ, Sprut-B and like this post

Mir
    Mir

Post  Mir Wed Sep 14, 2022 3:51 pm

Backman wrote:Russia just giving away these huge propaganda heists is just f*cking sickening.

There is a lot in that picture that suggests it could be fake - like the very blurry background, but it could also be blurry for security reasons dunno

GarryB, GunshipDemocracy and Belisarius like this post

thegopnik
    thegopnik

Post  thegopnik Wed Sep 14, 2022 3:54 pm

kalibrs have been launched, and so have onyx missiles https://twitter.com/ILRUSSO1/status/1570074364564983809

Big_Gazza, GunshipDemocracy and BliTTzZ like this post

Backman
    Backman

Post  Backman Wed Sep 14, 2022 4:18 pm

Intel Slava
    Right now in Krivoy Rog, after our missile strikes, there are interruptions in electricity and communications, and the water level in the local river has risen - all this indicates that the missiles hit the power plant and water supply infrastructure (at least the pumping station).

This rise in water level is probably an attempt to dislodge pontoon crossing further down in river where the Ukrainian offensives are happenings and to prevent further crossings if an offensive begins in the Zaporozhye region.

Good idea. But how about less tactical scheming and more boots on the ground.
    thegopnik
    thegopnik

Post  thegopnik Wed Sep 14, 2022 4:26 pm

Backman wrote:Intel Slava
    Right now in Krivoy Rog, after our missile strikes, there are interruptions in electricity and communications, and the water level in the local river has risen - all this indicates that the missiles hit the power plant and water supply infrastructure (at least the pumping station).

This rise in water level is probably an attempt to dislodge pontoon crossing further down in river where the Ukrainian offensives are happenings and to prevent further crossings if an offensive begins in the Zaporozhye region.

Good idea. But how about less tactical scheming and more boots on the ground.

heard they sent akhmat but dont know how many
    thegopnik
    thegopnik

Post  thegopnik Wed Sep 14, 2022 4:51 pm

https://mobile.twitter.com/ILRUSSO1 so kadyrov made the order to send more chechens? while the state has not made the decision to send more?
    Belisarius

Post  Belisarius Wed Sep 14, 2022 4:55 pm

Krivoy Rog 6 missile strikes.
    The air defense could not bring down anything.
    The Russians hit serious targets.
    Now that a fire has formed, as usual, no one will report any manpower losses.
    https://t.me/legitimniy/13445?single

BliTTzZ and Hole like this post

Arkanghelsk
    Arkanghelsk

Post  Arkanghelsk Wed Sep 14, 2022 4:56 pm

Backman, what do you think about this deafening silence ? What is going on?

Are they in nuclear bunker?

limb

Post  limb Wed Sep 14, 2022 4:57 pm

Why are there barely any russian mechanized troops in ukraine atm?
    Kherson is mainly VDV,
    kharkov was mainly lnr militia and sobr
    Donbass is mainly republic troops, cossacks wagner and akhmat
    liman is mainly BARS.

Whats going on? It seems like russian mechanized infantry presence gradually disappeared by july.

Arkanghelsk
    Arkanghelsk

Post  Arkanghelsk Wed Sep 14, 2022 4:59 pm

limb wrote:Why are there barely any russian mechanized troops in ukraine atm?
    Kherson is mainly VDV,
    liman is mainly BARS.

Whats going on? It seems like russian mechanized infantry presence gradually disappeared by july.

I said this back in May, that Russian army was gone

Tbh it was an educated guess based on the pace of advance and videos of the type of units on ground

I really think the Russian army was pulled out after Kiev

Those guys wore digital flora pattern with st. George ribbon sewn into

The guys we have seen since may, are like irregulars

And some regular units supporting in logistics and fire support

Idk where the Russian army is
    Arkanghelsk
    Arkanghelsk

Post  Arkanghelsk Wed Sep 14, 2022 5:00 pm

Kadyrov: If you ask me, my opinion as Ramzan Kadyrov, I would declare martial law, I would declare mobilization. I would start preparing people for martial law. We don't know what will happen tomorrow. These Shaitans do not adhere to any religion. We must not wait for the leadership of the state to declare mobilization, we must all mobilize, each region must give the forces and means that it has. Offer what they can to support our military.

---

Give the order
    thegopnik
    thegopnik

Post  thegopnik Wed Sep 14, 2022 5:00 pm

ghost of zeepo is reporting i think that russian prisoners will be given a clean slate if they serve a 6 month contract with wagner. There are reports that russians are hitting water supplies which is why ukrainians went to stores to purchase water and everything else. I am convinced they wont send in reinforcements and just waiting for winter.
    Podlodka77
    Podlodka77

Post  Podlodka77 Wed Sep 14, 2022 5:02 pm

Kherson is mainly VDV,
    liman is mainly BARS.

Limb, you are one of the absolute champions here with the absolute dumbest comments possible. How do you know all that you wrote, explain ? Give me the formation marks of the units so that the rest of us on the forum can learn what and how many soldiers the Russian army has in Ukroshitstan..
    We don't know and you know, it seems like that..

GarryB, Werewolf, Big_Gazza and Belisarius like this post

limb dislikes this post

limb

Post  limb Wed Sep 14, 2022 5:02 pm

Arkanghelsk wrote:
    Kherson is mainly VDV,
    liman is mainly BARS.

I said this back in May, that Russian army was gone

Tbh it was an educated guess based on the pace of advance and videos of the type of units on ground

I really think the Russian army was pulled out after Kiev

Those guys wore digital flora pattern with st. George ribbon sewn into

The guys we have seen since may, are like irregulars

And some regular units supporting in logistics and fire support

Idk where the Russian army is

Do you think that the lack of russian mechanized troops can be explained by them actually taking very heavy losses around kiev and kharkov back in march?

limb

Post  limb Wed Sep 14, 2022 5:04 pm

Podlodka77 wrote:
    Kherson is mainly VDV,
    liman is mainly BARS.

Limb, you are one of the absolute champions here with the absolute dumbest comments possible. How do you know all that you wrote, explain ? Give me the formation marks of the units so that the rest of us on the forum can learn what and how many soldiers the Russian army has in Ukroshitstan..

I mean the TG guys on the frontline(kotenok, starshie eddy, rosich etc) basically confirm there are no russian mechanized troops operating on it. Whats your proof that says otherwise.  Oh right, youll mention the now almost mythical 3rd corp

Youre then guy defending "gestures of goodwill" and "feints". Ironic that someone who "trusts the plan" considers me dumb

Last edited by limb on Wed Sep 14, 2022 5:07 pm; edited 1 time in total

Backman
    Backman

Post  Backman Wed Sep 14, 2022 5:05 pm

thegopnik wrote:ghost of zeepo is reporting i think that russian prisoners will be given a clean slate if they serve a 6 month contract with wagner. There are reports that russians are hitting water supplies which is why ukrainians went to stores to purchase water and everything else. I am convinced they wont send in reinforcements and just waiting for winter.

Why enlist prisoners to sign contracts with a mercinary outfit listed in Hong Kong, if your country has a military ?

GarryB, owais.usmani and limb like this post

Backman
    Backman

Post  Backman Wed Sep 14, 2022 5:06 pm

Arkanghelsk wrote:Kadyrov: If you ask me, my opinion as Ramzan Kadyrov, I would declare martial law, I would declare mobilization. I would start preparing people for martial law. We don't know what will happen tomorrow. These Shaitans do not adhere to any religion. We must not wait for the leadership of the state to declare mobilization, we must all mobilize, each region must give the forces and means that it has. Offer what they can to support our military.

---

Give the order

He is going over the heads of the kremlin
    calripson

Russian special military operation in Ukraine #24 - Page 28 Empty Perhaps there is a reason for that

Post  calripson Wed Sep 14, 2022 5:11 pm

Kherson is mainly VDV,
    liman is mainly BARS.

Maybe because Ukraine is loaded to the gills with effective anti-armor weapons and precision strike weapons that will decimate massed armor. As I have stated for years, any armor on the modern battlefield without effective APS and effective SHORAD is an expensive metal coffin. Has Russia deployed any effective APS on its armor?
    Podlodka77
    Podlodka77

Post  Podlodka77 Wed Sep 14, 2022 5:13 pm

limb wrote:
    Podlodka77 wrote:
    Kherson is mainly VDV,
    liman is mainly BARS.

I mean the TG guys on the frontline(kotenok, starshie eddy, rosich etc) basically confirm there are no russian mechanized troops operating on it. Whats your proof that says otherwise.  Oh right, youll mention the now almost mythical 3rd corp

Youre then guy defending "gestures of goodwill" and "feints". Ironic that someone who "trusts the plan" considers me dumb

For the fiftieth time, I have to write that the match is played until the referee blows the whistle and this "match" is still going on
    Man, TURN ON YOUR BRAIN because it is not possible that you are smarter than the Russian army that is leading this operation.. All Russians are stupid accoding to you. Somehow I know that all this is part of some plan.. I know that's what it's about, although I may not know anything more than that.
    I have nothing to "defend", but there is something that the Russians are not telling you or me.
    There has to be something going on while you, Arkhangelsk and that Nazi **** Walther von Ukroshitstan keep spreading conspiracy theories..

Last edited by Podlodka77 on Wed Sep 14, 2022 5:15 pm; edited 2 times in total
    thegopnik
    thegopnik

Post  thegopnik Wed Sep 14, 2022 5:13 pm

https://iz.ru/1395348/2022-09-14/bolee-20-tys-zhitelei-kharkovskoi-oblasti-evakuirovalis-v-rossiiu More than 20 thousand residents of the Kharkiv region evacuated to Russia

GarryB, Big_Gazza, Sprut-B and SolidarityWithRussia like this post

ArgentinaGuard

Post  ArgentinaGuard Wed Sep 14, 2022 5:19 pm

I am amazed at the level of Russia's military ineffectiveness.
    Russia did the hardest thing: resist the West's criminal economic embargo. That was a brilliant strategy of their economy ministers
    The easiest thing was to win the war. You cannot win the war against Ukraine knowing your territory, culture, being on the edge of the border, having military experience and resources to spare. You got the fucking jew laughing at you, the azov nazis still hanging around.

We Argentines (a third world country), absolutely alone, without technology and equipment, never made the tremendous mistakes of Russia against the British and all of NATO. Thatcher was on the verge of using nuclear weapons against us if we sank two more cargo ships for them.

That is called ineffectiveness and I would not like to give Hitler the historical reason for the lack of talent of the Slavs. I hope that Russia will make a counteroffensive and destroy that shit country with the whole West.

Firebird, Big_Gazza, bandit6, BliTTzZ, Sprut-B, Belisarius and Podlodka77 dislike this post

thegopnik
    thegopnik

Post  thegopnik Wed Sep 14, 2022 5:29 pm

ArgentinaGuard wrote:I am amazed at the level of Russia's military ineffectiveness.
    Russia did the hardest thing: resist the West's criminal economic embargo. That was a brilliant strategy of their economy ministers
    The easiest thing was to win the war. You cannot win the war against Ukraine knowing your territory, culture, being on the edge of the border, having military experience and resources to spare. You got the fucking jew laughing at you, the azov nazis still hanging around.

We Argentines (a third world country), absolutely alone, without technology and equipment, never made the tremendous mistakes of Russia against the British and all of NATO.

That is called ineffectiveness and I would not like to give Hitler the historical reason for the lack of talent of the Slavs. I hope that Russia will make a counteroffensive and destroy that shit country with the whole West.

We will see how ukrainians will be this winter without water, gas and electricity. my only problem is that whatever territory they capture is that they get the people out or they stay to get killed

sepheronx, GarryB, Firebird, Big_Gazza, GunshipDemocracy, BliTTzZ, Sprut-B and Podlodka77 like this post

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Mon Sep 16, 2024 7:21 pm