Russia Defence Forum

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Military Forum for Russian and Global Defence Issues

+78
lancelot
Arkanghelsk
Giulio
marcellogo
Broski
AMCXXL
billybatts91
RTN
ludovicense
LMFS
Fred333
Belisarius
psg
Airbornewolf
diabetus
mr_hd
Sujoy
Rodion_Romanovic
Dr.Snufflebug
mnrck
Serberus
Scorpius
crod
d_taddei2
DerWolf
mnztr
Walther von Oldenburg
VARGR198
klahtinen
Firebird
Werewolf
Arsenic
Arrow
bandit6
Singular_Transform
Mir
auslander
GarryB
rfan
Sprut-B
Erk
Krepost
franco
sundoesntrise
Kiko
GunshipDemocracy
owais.usmani
kvs
Odin of Ossetia
sepheronx
nomadski
Backman
ucmvulcan
Big_Gazza
wilhelm
zepia
Hole
Regular
flamming_python
thegopnik
Mig-31BM2 Super Irbis-E
zorobabel
lyle6
Podlodka77
ATLASCUB
ArgentinaGuard
calripson
Azi
JohninMK
PapaDragon
Isos
Godric
Stealthflanker
famschopman
0nillie0
ALAMO
SeigSoloyvov
PhSt
82 posters

Russian special military operation in Ukraine #28

ucmvulcan
    ucmvulcan

Russian special military operation in Ukraine #28 - Page 26 Empty Re: Russian special military operation in Ukraine #28

Post  ucmvulcan Tue Oct 11, 2022 1:39 pm

Podlodka77 wrote:* 🇷🇺🇺🇦⚡Explosions in Rovno,

* 🇷🇺🇺🇦⚡Kiev, explosions again,

* 🇷🇺🇺🇦⚡In the Kherson region, air defense systems repelled attempts by Ukrainian troops to launch a missile attack on the Antonovsky bridge

* 🇷🇺🇺🇦❗Explosions reported in Khmelnitsky and Kiev regions

* 🇷🇺🇺🇦⚡The Russian Navy launched 10 Kalibr missiles from the Black Sea

* 🇷🇺🇺🇦⚡Khmelnitsky region and Odessa  explosions again

I am going to have to demand that Suvorikin cease and desist with these attacks to match the reality printed by the pentagon that Russia was going to run out of precision munitions by the end of March😜

GarryB, Big_Gazza, kvs, auslander, PapaDragon, zepia, GunshipDemocracy and like this post

Regular
    Regular

Russian special military operation in Ukraine #28 - Page 26 Empty Re: Russian special military operation in Ukraine #28

Post  Regular Tue Oct 11, 2022 1:40 pm

Backman wrote:

So where the ethnic Russians end, the Nato missiles batteries begin ? Nah. There needs to be a 300 km buffer. It would take time and some rough years but they will eventually straighten out.

That’s the point - 300 km is not enough when we are talking about NATO missiles, it would be never ending story of Russians pushing the border until there’s nowhere to push. NATO already encroached Russia from other angles too. Something needs to be done that would be more permanent solution without burning Russia.

In a perfect world - Ukrainian population demoralised by war and want to have nothing with NATO or Russia and they become the buffer zone themselves. I don’t see them choosing neutrality anytime soon

flamming_python and auslander like this post

owais.usmani

Post  owais.usmani Tue Oct 11, 2022 1:51 pm

https://www.instagram.com/p/CjkQv3Kt2dO/

Damn, this is from Dnipro. Looks like some ammunition depot got blown up.

Werewolf, Big_Gazza, kvs and ucmvulcan like this post

ALAMO

Post  ALAMO Tue Oct 11, 2022 1:56 pm

It works better than genuine air raid alerts!

https://t.me/levigodman/5577

Werewolf, Big_Gazza, Hole, Mir, Broski and Podlodka77 like this post

ucmvulcan
    ucmvulcan

Post  ucmvulcan Tue Oct 11, 2022 2:08 pm

owais.usmani wrote:https://www.instagram.com/p/CjkQv3Kt2dO/

Probably a children's playground (the SBU was called that) or Mother Theresa's home for exceptionally cute children and newborn pug puppies because as this will reported as, and yes people will be stupid enough to buy that even though this is clearly full of secondary explosions caused by munitions cooking off.

GarryB, Werewolf, Regular, Big_Gazza, kvs, Sprut-B, Hole and like this post

ALAMO

Post  ALAMO Tue Oct 11, 2022 2:11 pm

ucmvulcan wrote:
    owais.usmani wrote:https://www.instagram.com/p/CjkQv3Kt2dO/

Probably a children's playground (the SBU was called that) or Mother Theresa's home for exceptionally cute children and newborn pug puppies because as this will reported as, and yes people will be stupid enough to buy that even though this is clearly full of secondary explosions caused by munitions cooking off.

To be honest, there was a huge crater next to the kids playground in Kiev, still we don't know wasn't that a malfunctioning missile, their own AD one, or just a good old "collateral damage". It was not the Russkie who figured that out.
    And the building looks like the one that hosted some cell phone infrastructure that was reportedly hit.

And that made my day Very Happy

Runs on Russian channels with the sign :

Maybe it was not such a great idea, this bridge ...
    Russian special military operation in Ukraine #28 - Page 26 Photo_56

GarryB, Werewolf, kvs, auslander, PapaDragon, GunshipDemocracy, zardof and like this post

ucmvulcan
    ucmvulcan

Post  ucmvulcan Tue Oct 11, 2022 2:23 pm

Alamo, my point is the western press was depicting that strike as deliberately targeting that playground. For the life of me, I can't understand why someone would let their kids play somewhere that close to something that was probably a known target.

GarryB, kvs, ALAMO, GunshipDemocracy, littlerabbit, Sprut-B, Hole and like this post

Erk
    Erk

Post  Erk Tue Oct 11, 2022 2:26 pm

ucmvulcan wrote:Alamo, my point is the western press was depicting that strike as deliberately targeting that playground.  For the life of me, I can't understand why someone would let their kids play somewhere that close to something that was probably a known target.

Why were there kids playing outside when air raid sirens were blazing?
    They probably were not.

Last edited by Erk on Tue Oct 11, 2022 2:27 pm; edited 1 time in total

GarryB, Werewolf, GunshipDemocracy, Hole, Broski and ucmvulcan like this post

owais.usmani

Post  owais.usmani Tue Oct 11, 2022 2:26 pm

Losers.

GarryB, Werewolf, Big_Gazza, kvs, auslander, GunshipDemocracy, JohninMK and like this post

Isos
    Isos

Post  Isos Tue Oct 11, 2022 2:37 pm

JohninMK wrote:
    ALAMO wrote:Diehl is making two versions of this system - SLS and SLM.
    SLM is in theory "medium ranged", but to get that done needs a data exchange.
    One of the concepts is, that one missile can make some recon and send the operational picture back to the launcher.
    Ukrs won't get the data exchange, because NATO can't make a successful recon so deep inside the Ukro territory.
    I really highly doubt its capability to intercept a cruise missiles salvo, mostly due the lack of targeting data.
    So we have a fancy&shiny equivalent of Buk only shorter ranged, lower altitude, smaller warhead, and limited in numbers.
    An objective advante is, that is is very compact, and everything is located on one chassis, made in a way that makes it hard to distinguish from other types of trucks. Yup, that may cause some issues finding them.

Agree, unless the system is ideally placed out in the open in flat countryside it has a big problem, radar shadow area.

This is a good piccy of the complete system.

Russian special military operation in Ukraine #28 - Page 26 IRIST-3-1

They have plenty of Toshka U that can take out this system with a frag warhead. Iskander is an expensive solution.

They just need to find it with satellites.

Podlodka77 likes this post

flamming_python
    flamming_python

Post  flamming_python Tue Oct 11, 2022 2:51 pm

Isos wrote:
    JohninMK wrote:
    ALAMO wrote:Diehl is making two versions of this system - SLS and SLM.
    SLM is in theory "medium ranged", but to get that done needs a data exchange.
    One of the concepts is, that one missile can make some recon and send the operational picture back to the launcher.
    Ukrs won't get the data exchange, because NATO can't make a successful recon so deep inside the Ukro territory.
    I really highly doubt its capability to intercept a cruise missiles salvo, mostly due the lack of targeting data.
    So we have a fancy&shiny equivalent of Buk only shorter ranged, lower altitude, smaller warhead, and limited in numbers.
    An objective advante is, that is is very compact, and everything is located on one chassis, made in a way that makes it hard to distinguish from other types of trucks. Yup, that may cause some issues finding them.

Agree, unless the system is ideally placed out in the open in flat countryside it has a big problem, radar shadow area.

This is a good piccy of the complete system.

Russian special military operation in Ukraine #28 - Page 26 IRIST-3-1

They have plenty of Toshka U that can take out this system with a frag warhead. Iskander is an expensive solution.

Tochka-U?

That thing has max 120 km range

And I presume they gave the rest of their stock to Belarus. Russia is equipped exclusively with Iskanders

GarryB, Big_Gazza, kvs, owais.usmani, Mir and Broski like this post

Erk
    Erk

Post  Erk Tue Oct 11, 2022 3:05 pm

flamming_python wrote:

Tochka-U?

That thing has max 120 km range

And I presume they gave the rest of their stock to Belarus. Russia is equipped exclusively with Iskanders

Russian Tochka-U were still filmed arriving in Mariupol in July 2022.
    The range depends on the variant. 185km are the more modern ones.

GarryB, Hole, owais.usmani, Broski and Podlodka77 like this post

ucmvulcan
    ucmvulcan

Post  ucmvulcan Tue Oct 11, 2022 3:20 pm

Podlodka77 wrote:* 10:39 CET 🇷🇺🇺🇦⚡The Shepetovsky railway junction, the repair plant and the positions of the 11th anti-aircraft missile regiment of the Armed Forces of Ukraine, located in the Khmelnytsky region, were seriously damaged as a result of a morning strike by Russian missiles.

* 10:39 CET 🇷🇺🇺🇦⚡Across the territory of Ukraine again air raid alert.  New explosions are reported in the Dnepropetrovsk region.

* 10: 40 CET 🇷🇺🇺🇦 Still, our beloved president was a little cunning yesterday, with good sarcasm.  This is no warning.  This is systemic work.  Today, thermal power plants are being finished off, they are being taken for railway junctions and work on trains.  It is methodical, slow work.  There are still at least two or three weeks before the start of the first offensives on our part.  There is time.

* 10:40 CET 🇷🇺🇺🇦⚡Ukrainian media report an explosion in Pavlograd in the DnEpropetrovsk region

* 10:41 CET 🇷🇺🇺🇦⚡Ukrainian media report new explosions in Vinnitsa and Rovno regions

* 10:42 CET 🇷🇺🇺🇦⚡In Vyshgorod, a distribution substation on the left bank is on fire; it caught fire from a power surge. Now it will be a normal picture. The network will destroy itself.

* 10:43 CET 🇷🇺🇺🇦⚡In the Ivano-Frankovsk region of Ukraine, strikes on critical infrastructure were recorded - authorities

* 10:43 CET 🇷🇺🇺🇦❗ Missile strikes on Pavlograd railway junction

This is the most important node through which the entire Donbass group of Nazis is supplied.

* 10:44 CET 🇧🇾🇷🇺🇺🇦⚡The Gauleiter of Kremenchug reports about launches of smart missiles from Belarus

Rockets fired at Ukraine purposely change the direction of flight, luring out Nazi air defenses.

* 10:48 CET 🇷🇺🇺🇦⚡Gauleiter of Ternopil warns of the danger of new missile strikes

"We haven't even started yet!"

* 10:57 CET 🇺🇿🇺🇦⚡The Embassy of Uzbekistan in Kiev asks the citizens of the republic to leave Ukraine and refrain from traveling to this country after Russian missile attacks on its infrastructure.

* 10:58 CET 🇺🇦❗Rolling power outages introduced in the city of Khmelnitsky and its region - authorities

Some of these are reprisals for Kerch Bridge, but a lot of these read like stuff you'd do prior to launching an offensive. If I were a Ukronazi I would be far more worried when the missiles stopped because that would mean attack is imminent

GarryB, Big_Gazza, kvs, PapaDragon, littlerabbit, Broski and Podlodka77 like this post

GarryB
    GarryB

Post  GarryB Tue Oct 11, 2022 3:24 pm

Well Booooooooooo.

Should have been 830 missiles.

It probably would have been if they could find 830 schools and churches and hospitals to hit...  Cool

They shouldn't have waited for Kerch strait bridge attack to blow up all this.

I disagree, I think Ukrainian officials who suggest hitting the bridge again will be overruled next time...

All that was blown up today (and all that they will blow up in the coming weeks and months) should have been blown up already on February 24.

If you go full retard on day one you have no where to escalate to if they step up.

Like the problems mentioned with mobilization, military leaders also have problems. Some maybe be good organizers, some are good administrators, some are good planners, some are just very good "politicians" but only some are good battlefield commanders.

At University I had a few lecturers who were experts in their fields but poor communicators, which made them rather poor lecturers in fact despite being very competent in their fields.

After the 2014 coup it seems the diplomatic service of the country was adjourned and in their place they recruited some former internet-trolls

US influence as well... I remember a few years ago we got a US Ambassador who was kinda interesting... she had been made US ambassador to some African country or something and she objected... her argument was the political contribution she made should have gotten her the ambassador job at an english speaking western country... so they moved her to here in New Zealand.  Don't really remember hearing about her after that dramatic arrival so she probably kept her head down.

That is because they don't care.
    Nobody will call them in line, they can do&say whatever they want.
    It is a part of the same project.

Their US masters probably reward an attack dog mentality...

Because they have the impunity of the international Jewish press. The big media support them and can say anything.

Actually the western press is just owned by rich people who got rich under this current system and simply don't want any changes being made that might upset their world view.

Kyiv is the main city and the seat of the Ukrainian regime. Of course it is important to take it. We have to put an end to the bastards, otherwise they will be attacking with terrorism indefinitely.

I would say taking Kiev is not that essential... taking out the Zelensky oligarchs still in the country and destroying the material and infrastructure they own and got wealthy on, and also taking out the hard core nazi and nationalist elements in their government and Rada would be the top priorities but we need to wait till some opposition can form from unhappy ukrainians who realise the west is playing them.

No hurry.

In this case, Medvedev is probably right. Kiev regime is all about terrorism, the shelling of Donbass citizens for 8 years was pure terrorism with almost zero military objective.

No peace agreement with Zelenskys signature on it would be worth anything at all.

Maybe cluster munitions should be employed too to discourage repair.

Iskander can deliver a cluster munition warhead with runway cratering munitions...

Russian special military operation in Ukraine #28 - Page 26 Unknow10

Russian special military operation in Ukraine #28 - Page 26 Unknow10

In my opinion, using only military power is not enough to crush willing to fight. That's what I want to speak. The beginning is not relevant here, only the result in the end.

It took more than military power to turn Chechnia into a decent place again, and Syria seems to be doing well too... they seem to be able to not just tear down and destroy but also repair and rebuild... buildings and people.

Once you remove the foreign funding and proxy actors, things calm down. Ppl want to get on with normal life.

And the US was never going to pay for a normal life for these people...

Looks like the online banking system went down

Compounding the loss of electricity to export to Europe.... Smile

How do they "know" it was someone from Russia.
    Next press release
    "Russian hackers so poor now they can't afford VPNs under Putin regime".

Last time they said Russia "gave it away" because a : ) ) smiley was used.

Truly pathetic.

They know it was Russians because NSA hackers are trained to route attacks through Russian servers of course and also leave clues like cyrillic letters to 100% prove it...

Some more info on bridge attack. I maintain it was CIA++. Not sbu

When killing Iranians or Syrians or Iraqis in Israels way the CIA will often test dozens of times to make sure the tool is right for the job... would not surprise me if you find a bridge with a rail line next to it in some obscure place in the US with damage similar to this attack just for testing.

This is gotta be trumped up BS. The guy probably liked a post about Russia on Twitter in 2013 and now he's being declared a double agent. Maybe not. I have no idea. It's impossible to know what to believe anymore

If he was only sacked and not put in prison then odds are it is just ties... friends or relatives he didn't mention in the interview...

SBU puts Bortnikov, Kolokoltsev, Matvienko, Naryshkin, Shoigu and Patrushev on the wanted list. 10.10.2022.

Only fair because I am sure the SBU is on their lists too...

Not yet. This is the muddy season now for the next few weeks. Once it gets colder and winter sets in the ground will harden and it'll be time to advance. Gives more time to grind down the Banderstan military further.

Of course that is probably what they are expecting... thinking they have more time to dig in and prepare their positions...

Bad ground will effect Russian operations but will also effect Orc ops too... they might bank on the Orcs in civilian wheeled vehicles having more problems than they will...

The problem is that rump state Ukraine will always receive state of the art western weaponry and will never accept the status quo of lost territories. Russia might have to establish a DMZ like area along the entire border.

The EU plan for caps on the price of Russian oil will lead to the cessation of Russian oil deliveries to the EU. Continuing to send new weapons to Kiev at some stage... probably the middle of winter will likely lead to Russia cutting gas sales to the EU completely, along with everything they didn't sanction because they knew it would hurt them more than it hurt Russia.

Another masterclass IMHO, with all the strategic elements needed for an accurate analysis of the current situation and its potential evolution, including the enlargement of the front and the nuclear provocations we are hearing about.

If we accept that as being true then perhaps the best action Russia can take as part of its coming counter offensive would be a decapitation attack to eliminate Zelensky and certain elements of the Rada...

Well, I got a lot of crap for saying so, but this is why I think there should have been much larger investments in drone warfare early on. Look at what 500 gram grenades can do in the trenches with cheap drones. Good job on Sparta for figuring it out. Hopefully each company of the mobilized will have at least one trained drone user.

Against armoured targets those grenades are worse than useless... proper custom designed weapons make rather more sense and the cost and complication of taking someone out of the fight to fly around with a few hand grenades to drop is also a waste of resources. Recon forces would be better to use bigger better drones with decent weapons and also communications with artillery and air power to deliver real attacks on targets found.

Wasting time trying to get grenades into turret hatches is pathetic.

Take the territory first, then encourage the rats to leave if they so desire. Fck the US/EU and whatever they think. They had no probs with the Croats expelling the Serbs of Krajina, or the KLA narco-terror gang expelling Serbs from Kosovo. Who are they to whine if the banderats chose to leave after the regions are liberated?

They are going to complain no matter what Russia does... ignore them and tell them they are being ignored because it is now nothing to do with them.

There was time to talk and negotiate and they chose war.

Wrong.
    Russia always have a choice not to go nuclear.

In a use it or lose it situation they would have to use it...

Russia would lose a conventional attack on Kaliningrad by Nato.

Would HATO be able to fight without air power and with Iskanders hitting their forming up locations?

I would think any HATO force tries to enter Kaliningrad territory then it would be hit hard... whether conventionally or with nukes...

The Iranian drones are painted in Russian colors and given a Russian name. And there is nothing official on paper about them being an imported weapon. I think it counts as a Russian weapon so it can get its own thread in the air force section.

US Abrams MBT... the first model had British Armour and a British 105mm rifled gun but didn't get into service, that was the tank with the British Armour and the West German gun and the Belgian coaxial machine gun.

Interestingly the armour isn't even British... it was developed with Iranian funds for the Shah of Iran... so Iranian Armour and West Germany smoothbore gun.

That is exactly what Ishchenko is arguing and that is the calculus of the West to progressively raise the stakes to consume Russia, burning the whole Europe as fuel if necessary. That is why they are demolishing the economy and the governance of the whole continent at full speed, in order to finish the remains of their political independence for good.

Kick the legs out from under their proxy... destroy the Kiev regime...

Cruise missiles are good, but they are a rather costly way to take things out. If anything, they should target those cruise missiles so as to completely destroy whatever AD equipment is left in Ukraine.

The AD assets are Soviet and were designed to avoid western cruise missile attempts to wipe them out easily.

I wonder how effective AIM-120 will be against Kalibre and the others? If not then NATO will have exposed a very serious defect in their AD systems. This is just what the RuAF want to find out for real.

I would say aircraft losses to German air defence systems will lead directly to Gas being cut to Europe along with everything else they have not sanctioned because they new sanctions on those things would hurt the west more than it would hurt Russia.

Ground launched AAMs do make sense for HATO because their aircraft wont be flying much.

BTW nobody gives a damn about Europe's independence, they deserve everything that comes to them and some more. But it is obvious that for Russia a sovereign Europe can be developed into a partner, while one which is just an aggression tool of the Anglos is undesirable.

It is not Russias problem to fix the EU or HATO... if they form up a military force to invade Kaliningrad then that is a juicy target for a tactical nuke... they even have a description ready... Pre Emptive Self Defence.

Nuke the enemy formation and the capital city of the country it is forming up in to deter further attacks... also perhaps one on a Zircon missile launched at Brussels and another at the US.

There weren’t two trucks, the second missile failed, the first hit a hapless truck, the RF thanked their lucky stars they don’t have to respond to the US/UK directly.

Why would RF fear responding the the UK/US directly?

They already accused the US of the NS sabotage/terrorist attack.

But even if we suppose Le Pen takes power here, some other right-wing anti-globalists there - then their priority might still well be European supremacy as I've noted earlier. To advocate aligning with Russia but only to entice it to break ties with China and the rest of the world.

Exactly, and Russia is way better off with the rest of the world.

The only one that can cause some troubles is the IRIS-T, as being modern, passive, and relatively longer ranged.
    Still that is nothing the Buk couldn't do at the moment. Hardly a doubt they will be capable to make any target search&track at it's maximal distance, so they will get just another toy for being bombed.

Being optically guided I would say DIRCMS would be more effective against them...

This is a general question, how successful are AAM in shooting down cruise missiles?

If you were talking about a Tomahawk I would say very good... such cruise missiles are not situationally aware and therefore take no action to evade being intercepted and essentially fly straight and level and are easy targets.

These Russian missiles however seem to deploy countermeasures which means they likely have some sort of IR or radar or radio sensors that detect ARH or the IR plume of incoming missiles and deploy suitable countermeasures to protect itself.

Iskanders seem to have and deploy decoys to distract any missiles trying to intercept them and of course they have a thrust vectoring rocket motor to evade interception as it dives on its target.

Would they be able to operate much as now with the Buk/S-300, using US satellite etc target ID and tracking, use its radar to lock on then fire its missile 'fire and forget'?

If ARH and IR guided missiles cannot be stopped then Russia will have a problem, but learning to deal with HATOs premiere air to air weapons will be valuable.

IRIS-T launched from the ground will have some 12 km range and 9 km altitude, so it is nothing more than a fully passive equivalent of Osa.

Sounds like a ground launched R-73.

Alamo, my point is the western press was depicting that strike as deliberately targeting that playground. For the life of me, I can't understand why someone would let their kids play somewhere that close to something that was probably a known target.

The Orc military obviously thought their target would be safer if they put it next to a childrens playground.

I would say HALE or even Su-57 would be an interesting solution to find the battery by looking for that radar and datalink vehicle and then identifying the other vehicles and pass their locations on to other platforms to deliver the ordinance needed to eliminate them.

Big_Gazza, kvs, auslander, Hole, Broski and Podlodka77 like this post

Stealthflanker
    Stealthflanker

Post  Stealthflanker Tue Oct 11, 2022 3:28 pm

https://twitter.com/nytimesworld/status/1579816845397622786

This is as if Russia should kill more people in the attack for its quality of weapon to be considered deadly.

Just WTF..

flamming_python, Big_Gazza, kvs and Broski like this post

ALAMO

Post  ALAMO Tue Oct 11, 2022 3:29 pm

Stealthflanker wrote:https://twitter.com/nytimesworld/status/1579816845397622786

This is as if Russia should kill more people in the attack for its quality of weapon to be considered deadly.

Just WTF..

Yeah, was just going to link that.
    Those maggots have neither shame nor decency.
    And that tells all one need to know about the mental condition of the western audience.

Werewolf, Big_Gazza, kvs, Hole and Broski like this post

owais.usmani

Post  owais.usmani Tue Oct 11, 2022 3:38 pm

Stealthflanker wrote:https://twitter.com/nytimesworld/status/1579816845397622786

Just WTF..

One of the comments:

Sums it up pretty well.

franco, Firebird, Werewolf, Big_Gazza, kvs, Sprut-B, LMFS and like this post

owais.usmani

Post  owais.usmani Tue Oct 11, 2022 3:43 pm

GarryB wrote:
    It probably would have been if they could find 830 schools and churches and hospitals to hit...  Cool

That wasn't even funny.

GarryB wrote:
    If you go full retard on day one you have no where to escalate to if they step up.

I was talking about full "Kill 'Em All" on the Nazi asses on day one. Nothing retard in that.
    famschopman

Post  famschopman Tue Oct 11, 2022 3:57 pm

Just WTF..

Or you could read it as, Russian weaponry was always perceived as non-accurate by Western media, but this shows the total opposite as they were able to destroy all vital infrastructure with minimal civilian casualties.

Werewolf, Big_Gazza, kvs, Hole, Broski, Podlodka77 and ucmvulcan like this post

Erk
    Erk

Post  Erk Tue Oct 11, 2022 4:00 pm

Clayton and Natalie Morris, on their Redacted channel, doing a summary of the Russian attacks on Ukraine infrastructure and government targets.

They seem to understand most of the important talking points, which is rare for US media (Clayton is ex Fox News)

Big_Gazza, Broski, Podlodka77 and ucmvulcan like this post

ucmvulcan
    ucmvulcan

Post  ucmvulcan Tue Oct 11, 2022 4:04 pm

Just WTF..

Because if this was an American war they would have "precision striked" entire apartment blocks, hospitals, schools, churches, and wedding parties. I do not live in a normal country.

sepheronx, Werewolf, Big_Gazza, kvs, zepia, Hole and Broski like this post

Belisarius

Post  Belisarius Tue Oct 11, 2022 4:13 pm

Russian special military operation in Ukraine #28 - Page 26 Img_2191
    Chronology of Arestovich quotes:

▪Arestovich February: "Russia has had missiles for two weeks"

▪Arestovich March: "The missile warehouses are already empty"

▪Arestovich April: "Russia is using its last missiles"

▪Arestovich May: "The capabilities of the missiles have been exhausted"

▪Arestovich June: "The missiles there are rusty and hit right in the warehouses"

▪Arestovich July: "Russia has nothing else to shoot at"

▪Arestovich August: "The missiles are completely finished, we are winning"

▪Arestovich September: "The warehouses are empty, Ukrainians can sleep peacefully"

▪Arestovich October 10 : "They don't have many cruise missiles. This is an action at the edge of the emergency reserve. After all, now they have 80 fewer missiles."
    https://t.me/DonbassDevushka/29272

sepheronx, Werewolf, Big_Gazza, kvs, Sprut-B, LMFS, Hole and like this post

ALAMO

Post  ALAMO Tue Oct 11, 2022 4:17 pm

Belisarius wrote:Russian special military operation in Ukraine #28 - Page 26 Img_2191
    Chronology of Arestovich quotes:

https://t.me/DonbassDevushka/29272

There was one even better from him, as "day when Russkie will release more than 40 missiles will never come".
    But to put things in line, this guy is just another actor, hired to play the scene.
    The whole "Zelensky Project" became clear when he started a political campaign, including the "servant of the people" show.

Edit : a very interesting footage of the defensive lines buildup at the Lugansk borders :

https://t.me/boris_rozhin/66845

What is extremely interesting, is the earth wall with road line. It is an obvious effect of Syrian experiences, it is being used for active tank defense. Armored units are driving along the wall to jump out at the random and unexpected locations, deliver few rounds, and hide. This tactic is used in carousel mode, as there are several vehicles running around and popping up every few seconds. That makes any coordination of anti armor fire extremely hard, while any ATGM need a few seconds to both locate the target and follow it. Not to mention a few seconds needed for ant ATGM to cover the distance.

Big_Gazza, kvs, Sprut-B, Hole, Mir, Broski, Belisarius and ucmvulcan like this post

Werewolf
    Werewolf

Post  Werewolf Tue Oct 11, 2022 4:48 pm

ALAMO wrote:It works better than genuine air raid alerts!

https://t.me/levigodman/5577

Haha.

You are just Evil Twisted Evil

Big_Gazza, ALAMO, Belisarius and Podlodka77 like this post

zorobabel
    zorobabel

Post  zorobabel Tue Oct 11, 2022 5:01 pm

Cannot understand why Russia waited so long to mobilize and allowed these atrocities to occur: https://twitter.com/V_Zemlyak/status/1579533471651069952

owais.usmani likes this post

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu Sep 19, 2024 3:23 am