Russia Defence Forum

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Military Forum for Russian and Global Defence Issues

+74
TMA1
littlerabbit
George1
Broski
Karl Haushofer
zorobabel
AlfaT8
Scorpius
pavi
mr_hd
Ned86
Firebird
Dr.Snufflebug
AMCXXL
Ispan
DerWolf
Erk
higurashihougi
famschopman
caveat emptor
d_taddei2
ahmedfire
Mir
adder
zare
Eugenio Argentina
xeno
ArgentinaGuard
billybatts91
LMFS
PhSt
Rodion_Romanovic
kvs
Tolstoy
Belisarius
lyle6
Sujoy
Backman
Mig-31BM2 Super Irbis-E
flamming_python
par far
Serberus
T-47
Odin of Ossetia
sepheronx
thegopnik
lancelot
Godric
Werewolf
SeigSoloyvov
Sprut-B
Kiko
dionis
GarryB
crod
Big_Gazza
GunshipDemocracy
Regular
diabetus
Azi
ucmvulcan
franco
Arkanghelsk
Airbornewolf
nomadski
VARGR198
JohninMK
mnztr
Arrow
Hole
PapaDragon
ALAMO
Podlodka77
Isos
78 posters

Russian special military operation in Ukraine #45

Dr.Snufflebug

Russian special military operation in Ukraine #45 - Page 28 Empty Re: Russian special military operation in Ukraine #45

Post  Dr.Snufflebug Mon Jul 10, 2023 6:34 pm

There are videos out there of RU scouts literally wading through blown-apart Ukrainians. All in the so-called "grey-zone", that is: not even at the first line of proper defensive fortifications, but way in front of them. And this is 5 or so weeks in of the "counter-offensive"! They are still just dying in droves in no-man's-land. And they brag about "re-taking" this territory, when nobody even claimed it in the first place. "I've got way more rotting corpses here than you! Ha! It's mine!"...

It's sickening, to be honest. Zelensky and his western backers are setting themselves up in the history books as Ukraine's worst enemies, ever. Given how soft Russia's always been on them, even the by all accounts retarded Bandera cult probably would have been better off without depleting its hardcore adherents in this fight.

F*** me, I'm married to a Ukrainian, in Russia, and have been shaking my head at this clusterf**k for years, but it's reaching epic proportions. It is definitely approaching genocidal proportions, but that is not Russia's doing, that seems to be part of some other plan. "Ukrainians are expendable" to the Pentagon, if SOME Russians die, it's worth all the Ukrainians we can find. The real "genocide" is to a hundred percent the work of the people attending the Vilnius summit.

The irony is just incredible, and don't get me started on how your average western media outlet frames it all. Uuhhh...

Last edited by Dr.Snufflebug on Mon Jul 10, 2023 6:49 pm; edited 2 times in total

GarryB, Airbornewolf, Big_Gazza, ALAMO, GunshipDemocracy, JohninMK, Ispan and like this post

Odin of Ossetia dislikes this post

ALAMO

Russian special military operation in Ukraine #45 - Page 28 Empty Re: Russian special military operation in Ukraine #45

Post  ALAMO Mon Jul 10, 2023 6:43 pm

Yeah, I was talking about the same.
    There is a 2-3km strip of land along the entire contact line that is physically full of rotting corpses.
    Ukro ones.

Edit : @re cluster ammo, again.

Russian special military operation in Ukraine #45 - Page 28 Zrzut_95

How do you think, what we have here toasting Ukro artillery position?

Russian special military operation in Ukraine #45 - Page 28 Zrzut_96

Oh no, Russkie would never, it is so bad and so prohibited, blah blah blah blah ...

GarryB, Hole and Belisarius like this post

Ispan
    Ispan

Post  Ispan Mon Jul 10, 2023 7:27 pm

ALAMO wrote:
    SeigSoloyvov wrote:
    Not even the Russians have claimed, such an absurd number.
    You see tons of videos of APCs getting hit by the troops inside are fine, so no just because an apc gets tagged doesn't mean the crew and passengers are dead, also Ukraine is even able to tow a lot of thes vehicles back for repairs
    25k kia min is pure fantasy

You are opening your mouth again about a thing that is much beyond your comprehension, as you still have an issue adding 2+2.
    25k KIA is the minimum, and we had days when the death tool strikes 1500.
    A whole area is littered with Ukro corpses. Tons of them. There are a few of them in every single foxhole, and there are dozens of fresh films delivered daily.
    Your most clear issue is a total lack of understanding of the overall scale of this war.
    You are too dumb to understand that, or to much copium inhaled, or a combo.
    You still don't get, that there are multiple available resources people can dig into to make a math?
    And they do, and that's an effect.
    We don't get a precise number for both sides, but we can check the mourning information. Closed/mourned TG or VK accounts. Announced post-mortem decorations. We never had a detailed number of Russian pilots lost, but here you have, a memorial opened, with all the names, dates, and helicopter types. All crystal clear.
    Ukro losses passed 1:10 ratio a long time ago and rising.
    It is not a bloody rocket science, but math and access to open sources that can't be denied because are spread and private. You can't beat a family that put a note about mourning for friends and family. You can't fake a local newspaper that presented two hero Ukroluftwaffe pilots mourning, even if the plane crashed behind the lines.
    For the moment, there are some +400k Ukro KIAs, so just accept that fact and STFU because we are sick and tired of reading your dumbass ejaculations.

I have to strongly disagree on this one, because I have been estimating casualties since the war began in 2014 and I do have a good idea of the numbers involved and what to be expected.

400.000 killed like that Kennedy politico said, it's the eternal confusion between "dead" and "casualties"

On my report in December, there was confirmation of a hundred thousand killed, perhaps as many as 150.000 by years end if obituaries reports are to be believed

I think Ukrainian killed stand today as somewhere between 150K and 200K , it's all in the report, to add to the KIA amount a 10% of that amount crippled and a 10% of missing, Ukraine as of last week admitted 20.000 MIA, so that would be close to 200.000 irrecoverable losses

here is my blog entry

https://guerraenucrania.wordpress.com/2022/12/16/perdidas-de-ucrania-2022/

GunshipDemocracy, Odin of Ossetia, owais.usmani and jon_deluxe like this post

ALAMO

Post  ALAMO Mon Jul 10, 2023 7:31 pm

So your blog is wrong, simply.

Hole likes this post

Manov, Odin of Ossetia and Ispan dislike this post

Ispan
    Ispan

Post  Ispan Mon Jul 10, 2023 8:10 pm

ALAMO I have tried to be polite to you because I thought the poster that replied to you was in the wrong. War is horrible enough as it is, to exagerate the deaths.

But there's a trigger for my anger, the pig headedness of refusing to examine an argument. It's worse than stupidity, it's lazyness, wilful ignorance and contempt for the work another person has put into it. I do not get angry at people that disagree with me, I get angry at people that will not listen.

I don't know you and after this I don't want to know, if the previous poster was insulting you, then you must have deserved it.

Just regret my wasted effort to add something of value to this forum.

Last edited by Ispan on Mon Jul 10, 2023 10:20 pm; edited 1 time in total

Manov, Odin of Ossetia and owais.usmani like this post

ALAMO

Post  ALAMO Mon Jul 10, 2023 8:20 pm

Open your hart&soul to someone who gives shit.
    It is the wrong address, sorry.

Manov, Odin of Ossetia, Eugenio Argentina and owais.usmani dislike this post

franco
    franco

Post  franco Mon Jul 10, 2023 8:28 pm

Since February 24, 2022, 11,675 foreign mercenaries from 84 countries have officially arrived in Ukraine to participate in combat operations on the side of the Armed Forces of Ukraine. This was announced on July 10 in the Russian Defense Ministry.

To date, 2029 mercenaries continue to operate in the ranks of the Ukrainian army.

More than 2,600 military personnel arrived in Ukraine from Poland, more than 900 from the United States and Canada, 800 from Georgia, 700 or more from Great Britain and Romania, 300 from Croatia, as well as 200 or more from France and from the Turkish — controlled part of Syria.

The dynamics of the presence of mercenaries was at its peak in March-April 2022, but after the first losses suffered, the influx sharply weakened.

According to the data obtained, the Ukrainian command is not responsible for losses among the hired foreign military personnel. They are more often sent to storm Russian positions and evacuated on a residual basis after the removal of Ukrainian fighters.

Against the background of the disruption of the next wave of mobilization in Ukraine and in order to hide the catastrophic losses of the Armed Forces of Ukraine, the Kiev regime launched the recruitment of mercenaries in Argentina, Brazil, Afghanistan, Iraq and in the US-controlled areas of Syria. Involvement in the Armed Forces of Ukraine is carried out on the basis of Ukrainian foreign institutions with the assistance of Western special services.

According to data from July 7, about 100 French mercenaries fought on the side of Kiev.

Earlier, on May 25, a source in the Russian security forces reported that there are about 500 foreign mercenaries in the Kherson area. According to him, on the right bank of the Dnieper River in the Kherson region there are Poles, British and militants belonging to the" Caucasian Legion"," Sheikh Mansour Battalion "and"Georgian Legion".

On May 11, the Chairman of the Investigative Committee of the Russian Federation, Alexander Bastrykin, said that the agency had established the facts of recruiting mercenaries from more than 70 countries to the Armed Forces of Ukraine.

https://translated.turbopages.org/proxy_u/ru-en.en.e9b9a8b8-64ac4c01-5d993627-74722d776562/https/iz.ru/1542107/2023-07-10/minoborony-rf-zaiavilo-o-pribytii-na-ukrainu-svyshe-11-tys-inostrannykh-naemnikov

GarryB, d_taddei2, Airbornewolf, GunshipDemocracy, zardof, Sprut-B, Mir and like this post

Arrow

Post  Arrow Mon Jul 10, 2023 9:01 pm

Further losses of Ukraine and its Western equipment.
    https://t.me/voin_dv/3632

GarryB, d_taddei2, Big_Gazza, Sprut-B and Hole like this post

Odin of Ossetia
    Odin of Ossetia

Post  Odin of Ossetia Mon Jul 10, 2023 9:33 pm

Dr.Snufflebug wrote:There are videos out there of RU scouts literally wading through blown-apart Ukrainians. All in the so-called "grey-zone", that is: not even at the first line of proper defensive fortifications, but way in front of them. And this is 5 or so weeks in of the "counter-offensive"! They are still just dying in droves in no-man's-land. And they brag about "re-taking" this territory, when nobody even claimed it in the first place. "I've got way more rotting corpses here than you! Ha! It's mine!"...

It's sickening, to be honest. Zelensky and his western backers are setting themselves up in the history books as Ukraine's worst enemies, ever. Given how soft Russia's always been on them, even the by all accounts retarded Bandera cult probably would have been better off without depleting its hardcore adherents in this fight.

F*** me, I'm married to a Ukrainian, in Russia, and have been shaking my head at this clusterf**k for years, but it's reaching epic proportions. It is definitely approaching genocidal proportions, but that is not Russia's doing, that seems to be part of some other plan. "Ukrainians are expendable" to the Pentagon, if SOME Russians die, it's worth all the Ukrainians we can find. The real "genocide" is to a hundred percent the work of the people attending the Vilnius summit.

The irony is just incredible, and don't get me started on how your average western media outlet frames it all. Uuhhh...

Members of the armed forces killed in combat is not genocide.

Real genocide:

https://www.thefirstnews.com/article/over-100000-slaughtered-with-axes-pitchforks-scythes-and-knives-the-wolyn-massacre-started-76-years-ago-today-and-lasted-for-two-years-6714

GarryB and d_taddei2 like this post

Broski
    Broski

Post  Broski Mon Jul 10, 2023 9:42 pm

Real genocide:

https://www.thefirstnews.com/article/over-100000-slaughtered-with-axes-pitchforks-scythes-and-knives-the-wolyn-massacre-started-76-years-ago-today-and-lasted-for-two-years-6714
    Poland and the Polish people today are feverent supporters of Neonazi Ukraine so that massacre couldn't have been all that bad in the end.

Big_Gazza and PapaDragon like this post

Odin of Ossetia dislikes this post

Dr.Snufflebug

Post  Dr.Snufflebug Mon Jul 10, 2023 9:43 pm

Odin of Ossetia wrote:
    Dr.Snufflebug wrote:There are videos out there of RU scouts literally wading through blown-apart Ukrainians. All in the so-called "grey-zone", that is: not even at the first line of proper defensive fortifications, but way in front of them. And this is 5 or so weeks in of the "counter-offensive"! They are still just dying in droves in no-man's-land. And they brag about "re-taking" this territory, when nobody even claimed it in the first place. "I've got way more rotting corpses here than you! Ha! It's mine!"...

Real genocide:

Ukraine drafts every man that is somewhat able to walk and simultaneously hold onto a tool, and throws him into the meat grinder. If he's 16 or 60 is irrelevant. When all the men are gone, what will they do?

It *is* a genocide. That is, the systematic destruction of a particular population, ethnic, linguistic or whatever. Thing is, it is not the Russians that are egging it on. In fact, the Russians did everything to avoid it, and when s**t stilll hit the fan, maintained an extremely gentle approach. So gentle that a lot of shall we say "pro-Russian" commentators have for a long time been just about fed up with Moscow's "pussyfooting"...

No, the systematic destruction of Ukrainians (genocide) is being led by Kiev and its western backers. The former are merely useful idiots, the latter know what they're doing.

They know that a ceasefire will be agreed-upon eventually. Ideally, Russia should be weakened by then, so it accepts less favorable terms. How does Russia get weakened? Ukrainian lives. Even if it takes 20 Ukrainian lives for each Russian ditto, it's worth it. They're gonna kill them all, everything that even remotely resembles the concept "Ukraine" is considered expendable. As long as Russia gets a bloodied nose and a worse than ideal deal in the end.

Last edited by Dr.Snufflebug on Mon Jul 10, 2023 9:56 pm; edited 2 times in total

GarryB, d_taddei2, ALAMO, GunshipDemocracy, Mir, Broski, jon_deluxe and Belisarius like this post

zorobabel
    zorobabel

Post  zorobabel Mon Jul 10, 2023 9:47 pm

The Nazis go to Turkey and get a lavish homecoming. "It doesn't matter. We'll get 'em next time!" Well, there are still about 10 million fighting aged Ukrainian men left. The US killed 1.2 million Viet Cong (including constant carpet bombing, which Russia isn't doing). Hope that works out for Russia.

sepheronx, Sprut-B, owais.usmani and rfan like this post

Ispan
    Ispan

Post  Ispan Mon Jul 10, 2023 9:53 pm

Just for the record. I have found an entry in my blog that I published as a draft in another forum but never got around to post. it was about the losses in the battle of Artemovsk. Turns out that yet again, my casualty estimates for both sides were accurate, I had estimated 100.000 casualties for the ukrainians and 50.000 for the Wagner and Russian forces for the entire battle from August 2022 to May 2023. I concede that it was the worst case scenario as I underestimated the scale of the battle and the size of the Wagner corps, wich both got much larger and the fighting more bitter in the final months of the struggle, from January to May.

As it happened, me and other observers realized Prigozhin was full of shit and was exagerating his importance and the losses of the Wagner for political purposes.

So if by December 2022 my low conservative estimate was 100.000 Ukrainian killed perhaps as high as 150.000 if the obituaries collected by region were true and accurate, then in this year after Bakhmut, the ukrainian war dead are past 150.000 in may, and the offensive added another 10 thousand killed in June. All data are consistent with an average toll of 10.000 killed per month in 2023

So most probable total amount is somewhere between 150 and 200 thousand, but not 400.000 !! That is only adding the wounded, for a insane high rate of 1 to 1

Here is the entry, is a bit shoddy but readable

https://guerraenucrania.wordpress.com/2023/07/10/la-batalla-de-artemovsk-vi-resultados-oficiales/

franco, Manov, GunshipDemocracy, Sprut-B, owais.usmani, TMA1 and jon_deluxe like this post

Airbornewolf
    Airbornewolf

Post  Airbornewolf Mon Jul 10, 2023 9:58 pm

RF forces repel Ukrainian bradley's at Zaparozhye frontline

Ah, the smell of burning Wunderwaffe Cool

GarryB, franco, d_taddei2, Big_Gazza, PapaDragon, Godric, GunshipDemocracy and like this post

Hole
    Hole

Post  Hole Mon Jul 10, 2023 10:12 pm

Russian special military operation in Ukraine #45 - Page 28 F0stnx10
    Russian special military operation in Ukraine #45 - Page 28 F0stnx11
    Russian special military operation in Ukraine #45 - Page 28 F0stnx12

GarryB, psg, d_taddei2, Airbornewolf, Big_Gazza, GunshipDemocracy, zardof and like this post

Hole
    Hole

Post  Hole Mon Jul 10, 2023 10:14 pm

Russian special military operation in Ukraine #45 - Page 28 F0ssgy10
    Can´t see much here
    Russian special military operation in Ukraine #45 - Page 28 Scree767
    No littering, please!

franco, psg, d_taddei2, Airbornewolf, par far, Big_Gazza, zardof and like this post

Belisarius

Post  Belisarius Tue Jul 11, 2023 1:12 am

When the war was 280 days old, von der Lugen admitted
    the death of 100,000 Ukrainian soldiers, which gives us an average of 360 KIA a day or 180,000 KIA so far, but considering that bitch is a liar I give myself the right to double those numbers and claim that Ukraine has more than 360,000 KIA.

GarryB, Werewolf, d_taddei2, zardof and Sprut-B like this post

billybatts91
    billybatts91

Post  billybatts91 Tue Jul 11, 2023 8:26 am

The evil Anglo scum is working overtime recently, they’re trying to turn India against the BRICS. The bad news just keeps piling up. How these countries let the Western colonizers manipulate them is an astonishing sight to behold. If crap like this keeps happening there won’t be a multipolar world sadly and America/the West will just dominate everyone for eternity…Russian special military operation in Ukraine #45 - Page 28 Img_1313

xeno dislikes this post

Isos
    Isos

Post  Isos Tue Jul 11, 2023 8:39 am

Pantsir hit cruise missile.

d_taddei2, GunshipDemocracy and zardof like this post

nomadski
    nomadski

Post  nomadski Tue Jul 11, 2023 8:55 am

When there is little or no choice , then our thinking is more likely correct . Since in reality , there are no equal conditions offering the same value . Computers beat humans at Chess . They can do many more calculations accurately . Therefore computer aided decision making , should replace the pontifications of Generals and their disagreements about " better choices " . And the Generals ? Well they can become computer programmers and operators ?
    franco
    franco

Post  franco Tue Jul 11, 2023 12:43 pm

Against the background of the disruption of the next wave of mobilization in Ukraine and in order to conceal the catastrophic losses of the AFU personnel, the Kiev regime has intensified recruitment work in Asia, Latin America and the Middle East to attract foreign mercenaries.

In total, since February 24, 2022, 11,675 foreign mercenaries from 84 countries have officially arrived in Ukraine to participate in hostilities on the side of the Armed Forces of Ukraine. The largest number of mercenaries arrived in Ukraine in March–April 2022, but after the first losses suffered, the dynamics of their arrival sharply decreased. The most numerous groups came from Poland (more than 2.6 thousand people), the USA and Canada (900 and more people), Georgia (more than 800 people), Great Britain and Romania (700 and more people each), Croatia (more than 300 people), as well as from France and the Turkish-controlled part of Syria (according to 200 or more people).

As of June 30, the destruction of 4 thousand 845 foreign mercenaries in the course of hostilities was reliably confirmed, in the vast majority from the USA, Canada and European countries. Another 4,801 foreign fighters escaped from the territory of Ukraine, having dealt with the attitude of the Kiev regime towards them. Today, 2 thousand 29 mercenaries continue to operate in the ranks of the Armed Forces of Ukraine.

According to information received during interrogations of captured Ukrainian servicemen, the commanders of the AFU units operating on the line of contact are not held accountable for losses among foreign mercenaries. The Ukrainian command throws units, staffed primarily by foreign mercenaries, into "meat assaults" on Russian positions. The evacuation of wounded mercenaries is organized according to the residual principle, only after the removal of Ukrainian servicemen.

According to reports, due to the high losses of personnel, the Kiev regime in the last month launched the recruitment of foreign mercenaries in Argentina, Brazil, Afghanistan, Iraq and in areas controlled by the Americans in Syria. Due to the multiple drop in interest in dying "for the Kiev regime" in Poland, the UK and other European countries, recruitment activities in the USA and Canada have been intensified. This work is being carried out on the basis of Ukrainian foreign institutions with the assistance of Western intelligence services, primarily the CIA and private military companies controlled by it (Akedemi, Kubik and Dean Corporation).

Foreign mercenaries are used by the Kiev regime as "cannon fodder". No one from the Ukrainian command regrets their lives. Therefore, they have only one choice — to escape from Ukraine or die.

During a special military operation, the Russian Armed Forces will continue to destroy foreign mercenaries, regardless of their location on the territory of Ukraine.

https://function.mil.ru/news_page/country/more.htm?id=12472527@egNews

GarryB, d_taddei2, Big_Gazza, zardof and Hole like this post

ALAMO

Post  ALAMO Tue Jul 11, 2023 1:25 pm

Belisarius wrote:When the war was 280 days old, von der Lugen admitted
    the death of 100,000 Ukrainian soldiers, which gives us an average of 360 KIA a day or 180,000 KIA so far, but considering that bitch is a liar I give myself the right to double those numbers and claim that Ukraine has more than 360,000 KIA.

The case is, that western data does not add up.
    Those are totally different.
    They can same time call 150k Russian death soldiers, and 270k of all KIA/WIA both sides a month after, in the same source (Reuters)!
    What we can take more or less for granted, is the official statistical survey of the Russian Federation that placed a number of excess deaths for male population in 15-49 at 24k, more or less.
    This register was later widely spread as the Russian KIA rate, which is already a prefabricated lie.
    The first group is rated at 15-19 y/o .
    This group was not involved in any kind of military activities.
    The last group is 45-49, which is hardly a military age, too.
    But what Mediazona - a BBC sponsored entry cited later by thugs like Medusa - did, was check the personal data of any Russian soldier dead they could find.
    Ending up with slightly above 14k.
    What they did by accident, was the same for Ukrainians, ending up with 132k names.
    For obvious reasons, those numbers do not cover every single soldier KIA.
    But if we would extrapolate their own methods to both sides, what we have is 235+k dead Ukrainian soldiers (!!). And we talk at end of the 2022 only (!!).
    With the ratio 1:9.5 !!!!
    Those data do not cover MIA, which was tens of thousands of people on the Ukro side already back then, with the overwhelming majority of them dead.
    Why?
    Because those data were deliberately frauded by the Ukrainians at every single level, for every single reason. Starting from a fraud made by the commanders, ending up with frauding the data not to fulfill material obligations to the families.
    So here the magic starts : the very same Mediazona, and the very same Medusa and BBC Russia, published the latest survey. They have ended up with - now focus - 47 000 Russian men as excess deaths on May 2023. And that is excluding the republican units, which is funny as those are a regular part of Russian Army. And made only to suggest that overall number is even higher.
    But this time, they have not provided any confirmed data with the names of any side of the conflict, I guess for an obvious reason - that would end up with some 27 000 Russian soldiers names. But using the same stats, it would mean 443 (!!!!) thousands of Ukrainian dead with 248 000 CONFIRMED names.
    We are using ONLY pro-ukro sources, financed by the Brits, broadcasted by the BBC and Meduza Mediagroup, but which turned out to be surprisingly correct with the last year data. They did that accidentally I suppose, but still they did.

Now for the records, I do not believe in 450k Ukro KIA, and I do not believe in 60+k Russian overall KIA rate (they are giving a humble "55k" number if "negative tendencies applied", but still with no republican units). I would give this number at around 400k/40k because of the great offensive that already fertilized another 20+k KIA on the Ukro side, with only a margin of it for the Russkie.

What we are facing now, is a general trend of 1:7 ratio in Russian favor from the very beginning, steadily increasing as the war continues.
    It corresponds quite well with the other numbers given : 1:6 artillery leverage, total airforce leverage, and theatre scale attacks on the mobilization potential in the rear.

And people from Ukraine started to talk about that openly. In Krivy Rog, on the street where one of my employees lives, there is not a single house where someone was killed, or someone from the family was killed. General ratio of people who lost someone or know someone who lost someone raised from 15% if I remember correctly in Summer 2022 up to 60% in the latest survey.
    This number will grow further, and the ratio disparity will grow further - that is sure.

I really zero care if someone likes that numbers or not, and if he can provide his own numbers or not. Those are the most comprehensive that could be find, and what is really intriguing, uses the pro-Ukro propaganda methods to calculate them. What we have at the end, is a fukin nightmare.

GarryB, franco, Werewolf, d_taddei2, Airbornewolf, JohninMK, Hole and like this post

Airbornewolf
    Airbornewolf

Post  Airbornewolf Tue Jul 11, 2023 3:47 pm

RF Forces repel ukrainian attempt to advance in the Kremmenaya region

GarryB, franco, Werewolf, d_taddei2, PapaDragon, GunshipDemocracy, Sprut-B and like this post

George1
    George1

Post  George1 Tue Jul 11, 2023 4:02 pm

CAUTION: stuff about Turkey moved here: Turkey relations with US and NATO

i think it is the most relative topic

GarryB, Regular, d_taddei2, GunshipDemocracy, JohninMK, thegopnik and Mir like this post

thegopnik
    thegopnik

Post  thegopnik Tue Jul 11, 2023 4:50 pm

France is talking about long range missiles.
    Rumors of Ukraine joining nato tomorrow.
    So when does it get muddy again in Ukraine? Maybe they want to speed this up before winter comes again. The nuclear missiles in Belarus that Biden and stoltenberg don't like are probably for Poland. Turkey can't do shit from the south of Russia with syrua and Iran close by. And them launching offensives will be as horrible as their leopard assault that happened in Syria. And their f-16s don't mean shit to Iranian su-35s or Syrian s-200s that are good at shooting down F-16Is. What can Sweden Finland or baltics even do?

d_taddei2 and Sprut-B like this post

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu Sep 19, 2024 6:27 pm