Russia Defence Forum

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Military Forum for Russian and Global Defence Issues

+57
xeno
GarryB
PhSt
Belisarius
PapaDragon
SeigSoloyvov
jhelb
ArgentinaGuard
T-47
zare
VARGR198
sentinel112
ludovicense
TMA1
Odin of Ossetia
Mig-31BM2 Super Irbis-E
Karl Haushofer
Sujoy
LMFS
lancelot
d_taddei2
mnztr
diabetus
flamming_python
AlfaT8
Isos
RTN
bandit6
thegopnik
Krepost
calripson
Walther von Oldenburg
mr_hd
billybatts91
ucmvulcan
franco
Big_Gazza
Stealthflanker
Lapain
lyle6
kvs
Tsavo Lion
nomadski
JohninMK
caveat emptor
Broski
Hole
ALAMO
sepheronx
Scorpius
Arkanghelsk
Kiko
Firebird
Mir
Arrow
GunshipDemocracy
Rodion_Romanovic
61 posters

Russian special military operation in Ukraine #58

flamming_python
    flamming_python

Russian special military operation in Ukraine #58 - Page 31 Empty Re: Russian special military operation in Ukraine #58

Post  flamming_python Wed Jul 03, 2024 1:22 am

Anyway, for a change of pace

Pro-Ukro gf chronicles part II

Just today I received a message from a girl, from South America, that I was I guess, something of a pen-pal with for a long period of time. I mean we started talking back when she was 18 and now it's 10 years later. We never met, we just had all sorts of never-realized plans about going on holiday somewhere or whatever. All very romantic. But we fell out of touch years ago too.

Anyway, I guess she had my number saved and found my Telegram. So we started catching up. She told me that she's now in Europe, Germany specifically, for the next 2 months learning the language.
    Well I proposed her to pay me a visit and come to Russia.

'But but Russia is at war, and it invaded another country, just like Hitler'

To which I told her she's wrong, and then she claims that she's having deja-vu about the conversation.
    I replied that the deja-vu is in fact all mine, given that I had this exact same conversation with my now ex-gf who also decided to emigrate to Germany and claimed that Russians were swine and tortured Azov prisoners of war and so on.

And then she says that she and everyone there would agree with my ex-gf on that pwnd

What's with these women nowadays? Rolling Eyes
    Is it the Ghost of Kiev at work?

franco, ahmedfire, Airbornewolf, Big_Gazza, PapaDragon, GunshipDemocracy and Rodion_Romanovic like this post

mnztr

Russian special military operation in Ukraine #58 - Page 31 Empty Re: Russian special military operation in Ukraine #58

Post  mnztr Wed Jul 03, 2024 1:40 am

JohninMK wrote:

If that was discus, it would be my fave Olympic sport!!! Laughing

GarryB and GunshipDemocracy like this post

mnztr

Post  mnztr Wed Jul 03, 2024 1:43 am

flamming_python wrote:Anyway, for a change of pace

Pro-Ukro gf chronicles part II

Just today I received a message from a girl, from South America, that I was I guess, something of a pen-pal with for a long period of time. I mean we started talking back when she was 18 and now it's 10 years later. We never met, we just had all sorts of never-realized plans about going on holiday somewhere or whatever. All very romantic. But we fell out of touch years ago too.

Anyway, I guess she had my number saved and found my Telegram. So we started catching up. She told me that she's now in Europe, Germany specifically, for the next 2 months learning the language.
    Well I proposed her to pay me a visit and come to Russia.

To which I told her she's wrong, and then she claims that she's having deja-vu about the conversation.
    I replied that the deja-vu is in fact all mine, given that I had this exact same conversation with my now ex-gf who also decided to emigrate to Germany and claimed that Russians were swine and tortured Azov prisoners of war and so on.

And then she says that she and everyone there would agree with my ex-gf on that pwnd

What's with these women nowadays? Rolling Eyes
    Is it the Ghost of Kiev at work?

Ask her about living in the nation that started 2 world wars and did the holocaust? What a Face

GarryB, ahmedfire, flamming_python, Big_Gazza, GunshipDemocracy, Rodion_Romanovic, Mir and Broski like this post

GunshipDemocracy
    GunshipDemocracy

Location : fishin on Stalin´s Strait between Mexico and Canada

Post  GunshipDemocracy Wed Jul 03, 2024 1:50 am

mnztr wrote:

Ask her about living in the nation that  started 2 world wars and did the holocaust? What a Face

and add that Navoz Azov code of arms was kida 100% match with SS Panzer Division Das Reich lol1 lol1 lol1

GarryB, Big_Gazza, Rodion_Romanovic and Mir like this post

Walther von Oldenburg
    Walther von Oldenburg

Post  Walther von Oldenburg Wed Jul 03, 2024 8:22 am

nomadski likes this post

ALAMO

Post  ALAMO Wed Jul 03, 2024 8:30 am

flamming_python wrote:

Hitler?!?
    He was a great guy, who made a great deals with South America!
    Tons of well educated and skilled migrants arrived to help!
    And the last tine I have lurked into Ukrainian history books for schools, I remember reading about a "chancellor of Germany 1933-1945 who helped Ukraine gain freedom in 1941".
    So not sure why is she using the name in such a bad light.
    She must be a bad girl, in a bad meaning!

GarryB, flamming_python, PapaDragon, Rodion_Romanovic, LMFS, Hole, Mir and like this post

nomadski
    nomadski

Post  nomadski Wed Jul 03, 2024 10:27 am

https://www.politico.eu/article/hungary-viktor-orban-ukraine-volodymyr-zelenskyy-war-in-ukraine-peace-talks-ceasefire-negotiations-diplomacy/

So not even cease-fire . Doubt if Russia agreed either to cease- fire . But reportedly Russia said there should be elections in Ukraine . But can there be fair elections ? I doubt it . But even if no fair election possible , still Russia could announce that it will refrain from any bombing runs across Ukraine on polling day and a week prior to the elections . In this way the Orcs can not use the excuse of the war , for not holding elections ! The unilateral cease-fire by Russia should not include the frontlines .

Rolling Eyes
    Arrow

Post  Arrow Wed Jul 03, 2024 10:33 am

Decommunization continues.
    https://t.me/imperialherald/14674
    Mir
    Mir

Post  Mir Wed Jul 03, 2024 10:41 am

What do you mean by "Decommunization"?
    Walther von Oldenburg
    Walther von Oldenburg

Post  Walther von Oldenburg Wed Jul 03, 2024 10:48 am

Mir wrote:What do you mean by "Decommunization"?
    People of this forum used to call the destruction of Ukrainian power plants "decommunization" since they're all of Soviet origin.

Mir likes this post

Arrow

Post  Arrow Wed Jul 03, 2024 10:51 am

Destroying the Soviet heritage that remained in Ukraine. Energy infrastructure, factories, etc

flamming_python and Mir like this post

Rodion_Romanovic
    Rodion_Romanovic

Post  Rodion_Romanovic Wed Jul 03, 2024 10:58 am

Arrow wrote:Destroying the Soviet heritage that remained in Ukraine.  Energy infrastructure, factories, etc

Exactly. The Ukrainian government started speaking about decommunization after the putsch in 2014.
    Some Russian politician mentioned that Russia should help them with this, and destroy everything built by the soviets

GarryB, Big_Gazza, PapaDragon, zardof, lancelot, Mir, Broski and Belisarius like this post

Mir
    Mir

Post  Mir Wed Jul 03, 2024 11:19 am

Just couldn't figure it out from the Telegram vid - thought perhaps it was a ATACMS/HIMARS attack.

The guy knows how to use the accelerator Laughing
    JohninMK
    JohninMK

Post  JohninMK Wed Jul 03, 2024 11:28 am

The add on grills get layered. Just look at the rear door protection.

Big_Gazza, PapaDragon, nomadski and Broski like this post

billybatts91
    billybatts91

Post  billybatts91 Wed Jul 03, 2024 11:34 am

Orban couldn't convince them...

GarryB, PapaDragon and Broski like this post

JohninMK
    JohninMK

Post  JohninMK Wed Jul 03, 2024 11:35 am

The voice of reason. A proper leader in the West?

This is not our war: Hungarian Prime Minister Viktor Orban commented on his visit to Kyiv.

“When someone comes to Ukraine, it is easy to predict what will happen. Everyone applauds, saying that we are Ukraine, we are with you, this is our war, and so on. But you know, the Hungarian position is different. We don't think this is our war. And Hungary’s interest is not in continuing the war, but in peace. And I try to represent Europe's interests in a fair and objective way, which is different from what they usually did before,” Orbán said. - ISZ reports

Russian special military operation in Ukraine #58 - Page 31 GRjNvAQbMAAHPC-?format=jpg&name=small

GarryB, flamming_python, xeno, Big_Gazza, PapaDragon, Rodion_Romanovic, zardof and like this post

Mir
    Mir

Post  Mir Wed Jul 03, 2024 11:46 am

Zelenski's backers are loosing their way at the polls - and he knows it. His time is up.

GarryB, Big_Gazza and Broski like this post

JohninMK
    JohninMK

Post  JohninMK Wed Jul 03, 2024 12:51 pm

A massive attack on the centers of Ukrainian cities: Dnepr, Kharkov, Mirgorod, Zaporozhye, Poltava.

Seems they just leveled the Yuzhmash aeronautics facility in Dnipro, Ukraine. They manufactured rockets. Ukrainian TG records at least 10 massive explosions. Note this is daytime for maximum impact on labour force.

GarryB, Big_Gazza, PapaDragon, zardof, Eugenio Argentina, Hole, lancelot and like this post

ALAMO

Post  ALAMO Wed Jul 03, 2024 1:36 pm

It is eye-catching to witness what "99% interception rate" means.

A mass hysteria among murican morons about a need to defend New York in 3...2...1...

Laughing

Russian special military operation in Ukraine #58 - Page 31 Photo338

Edit : it seems that at least one missile in Dnepropetrovs has been intercepted at extremely low altitude :

Russian special military operation in Ukraine #58 - Page 31 Zrzut219

A clear sound of Ch-101 or Kalibr in the background.
    And considering multiple explosions, it didn't helped much.

GarryB, xeno, Big_Gazza, PapaDragon, zardof, Eugenio Argentina, LMFS and like this post

xeno

Post  xeno Wed Jul 03, 2024 1:49 pm

A dick,HAHA...
    Arrow

Post  Arrow Wed Jul 03, 2024 1:52 pm

Another video
    https://m.vk.com/video-123538639_456309759

GarryB and Big_Gazza like this post

Big_Gazza
    Big_Gazza

Post  Big_Gazza Wed Jul 03, 2024 2:32 pm

flamming_python wrote:All very romantic. But we fell out of touch years ago too.

I would say that you dodged a bullet there. Laughing

GarryB, flamming_python, Rodion_Romanovic and Broski like this post

GarryB
    GarryB

Post  GarryB Wed Jul 03, 2024 2:46 pm

Orban couldn't convince them...

The longer it takes the worse the deal for Kiev and the west... take all the time you want you idiots...

Airbornewolf, Big_Gazza, Rodion_Romanovic, nomadski, Hole and Broski like this post

bandit6

Post  bandit6 Wed Jul 03, 2024 6:10 pm

Warning, Graphic!
    https://youtu.be/RWOWx938O2I?si=9XrWwcJ02hXb5Pxm

Russia is hemorrhaging men every day . Ukraine is getting supplied with fpv drones and every advance costs men.

This war needs to stop.

lancelot dislikes this post

sepheronx
    sepheronx

Post  sepheronx Wed Jul 03, 2024 6:21 pm

Russian losses are miniscule compared to Ukraines. Don't worry about Zelenskys projection since they are using the numbers Russia claims on Ukraine, against Russia. But reality is that Russian losses are tiny.

A video here and there isn't indication of a whole conflict.

GarryB, xeno, Big_Gazza, kvs, GunshipDemocracy and Hole like this post

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sat Sep 21, 2024 1:49 am