Russia Defence Forum

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Military Forum for Russian and Global Defence Issues

+52
Hannibal Barca
Ispan
pavi
Arsenic
par far
bandit6
d_taddei2
Odin of Ossetia
Big_Gazza
Sujoy
Krepost
marcellogo
LMFS
Rodion_Romanovic
Arkanghelsk
mr_hd
billybatts91
Eugenio Argentina
Scorpius
Belisarius
Kiko
ArgentinaGuard
Broski
famschopman
lancelot
kvs
sepheronx
mnztr
Mir
Karl Haushofer
SeigSoloyvov
caveat emptor
owais.usmani
franco
PapaDragon
nomadski
flamming_python
JohninMK
PhSt
Isos
Firebird
lyle6
Arrow
GarryB
Backman
Regular
Hole
ucmvulcan
The-thing-next-door
higurashihougi
GunshipDemocracy
ALAMO
56 posters

Russian special military operation in Ukraine #61

Karl Haushofer

Russian special military operation in Ukraine #61 - Page 18 Empty Re: Russian special military operation in Ukraine #61

Post  Karl Haushofer Sun Sep 29, 2024 11:26 am

Mir wrote:
    Mein Kampf 2 wrote:Do Russian supporters sometimes wish that Russia was more like Israel? It would make supporting Russia far easier. People in general like to root for winners, not losers. Supporting a loser is psychologically demanding, because it predisposes a person to constant negative feelings such as anger, despair and hopelessness. Bla, bla, bla...

I have some incredibly sad news for you. One of the most influential persons ever, the late Henry Kissinger, predicted a couple of years back that the State of Israel would seize to exist within ten years.

Not only Kissinger, but the organization with it's tentacles all over the globe - the CIA - said the same thing back in 2007. Israel would soon disappear from the map. It does look like Israel is in a great hurry to turn that prophecy into reality atm. Laughing

Recent events have turned the whole world against the jewish occupiers and it's murderous leadership. If the giggling half-wit wins in November, things may turn for the worst for the occupiers - so it appears you are backing the wrong horse here. Rolling Eyes

I personally believe they should all just pack up and leave for Las Vegas. That should instantly make this world a much better place.

I WISH Kissinger was right. I don't know why he said it since he was a Jew himself. But I wish he was right.

However, current events do not support Israel will disappear from the map. Israel is instead making its neighbors disappear from the map.

And if Israel were to disappear who would do it? The only one capable could be Russia, but what are the changes for that happening?

owais.usmani likes this post

Arsenic
    Arsenic

Russian special military operation in Ukraine #61 - Page 18 Empty Re: Russian special military operation in Ukraine #61

Post  Arsenic Sun Sep 29, 2024 11:28 am

Mir you are dreaming. Israel has such a strong survival instinct that they will never disappear. Obviously without the support of the Americans it would have been complicated but there again, the Americans will always support Israel. Israel has now understood that they must go all the way and use all possible means without limit. The Americans will let it happen because Israel does the dirty work for them. Hamas and Hezbollah are shitting their pants. Iran is the same. Israel could decapitate the entire chain of command of Iran in 2 weeks, leaving room for the opposition to take power with the support of a large majority of the people. Iran is weak. Russia must follow Israel's example, strike faster and strike harder, the Ukrainian leaders must become priority targets! cut off the heads and the war will be won quickly!

PapaDragon and owais.usmani like this post

Big_Gazza and bitch_killer dislike this post

Mir
    Mir

Post  Mir Sun Sep 29, 2024 11:40 am

I'm just the messenger here. You should rather take this up with the CIA or uncle Nick himself. Henry has managed a prime spot for himself there  Laughing
    Samson is about to pull the pillars down Shocked

GarryB, kvs and GunshipDemocracy like this post

flamming_python
    flamming_python

Post  flamming_python Sun Sep 29, 2024 11:43 am

Karl Haushofer wrote:Do Russian supporters sometimes wish that Russia was more like Israel?

Well when Israel pulls off a coup like it did just now against Hezbollah, incinerating their entire leadership, then yeah sometimes I do. But then I remember that Russia is dozens of times more populous, thousands of times bigger and has been around for a thousand years and seen off or withstood dozens of invaders and wars with neighbouring powers.

Israel has been around for 76 years all of which it has spent in a state of war, sometimes open, sometimes non-declared, has not been recognized by half of its neighbours, and is basically in a constant struggle for its existence which it tries to ensure by ethnic cleansing and settler-colonialism which don't create for it any more friends around the world either.
    And its record during its previous incarnation wasn't great either; it alternated between decades long periods of independence to decades long periods of subjugation or exile.

So really life for either hasn't been simple, but I tend to think that Russia has the better ideas about how to go about its business.

It would make supporting Russia far easier. People in general like to root for winners, not losers. Supporting a loser is psychologically demanding, because it predisposes a person to constant negative feelings such as anger, despair and hopelessness.

And yet Russia is winning and its enemies are the ones loosing.
    Only the Ukraine supporters are not demoralized because the Empire of Lies feeds them their regular dose of spectacles, the invasion of Kursk being the most recent.
    And I think that's what you're really asking for here. Performances and demonstrations of power. Well sorry but you've chosen the wrong side to support if that's what you're after.
    For Russians it's not a problem supporting Russia without being subject to constant negative feelings. Number one we don't have a choice. And number two we know history. What happened the last time an aggressor decided to attack Russian forces at Kursk?

I know it is very difficult for a person to change their beliefs and world views.  If a person has over the years accustomed an anti-western world view it is very difficult to shake it off. And there is nothing wrong with being anti-western as the West is led by satanic monsters.

I agree. I'm pro-Russian because I understand the nature of the war, and Russia's survival and sovereignty is being threatened. I understand the nature of the Western elites too, and that they mean to subjugate the rest of the world and must be stopped - and for that reason I'm "anti-western" so to speak too and have been for a long time.
    But other than that I'm not inherently pro-Russian, I don't think Russia has some holy mission in the world or is better than other countries and civilizations or whatever. I wouldn't support Russia in a war against China or India or Egypt or Mexico or whoever without very valid reasons, which certainly don't exist in the world as it is today.
    And I'm not inherently anti-Western either. If they have regime changes of their own, the kind that they insist upon for everybody else, and finally get reasonable elites into power that are ready to co-operate with the rest of the world without insisting on dominance or privileges, then I would have zero reason to be biased against them.

But the problem is that these satanic monsters are winning and they have no credible counter force anywhere.

No, they are desperate, hence why they are resorting to ever more risky moves and trying to appease the crowds with spectacle.
    Russia is winning, and has no need to try a risky strategy or to change things up all the time.
    China you'll note is doing nothing at all. It's not even engaged in a war. And it's winning more than anyone.

Russia and China are led by leaders that are not capable of standing up against the West.  They are risk-averse, favor non-retaliation against aggression and do not support their allies against western aggression in a meaningful way.

I have my concerns about Putin's strategy too given that the West seems determined to escalate at every step.
    Nevertheless, I'm willing to give the benefit of the doubt until NATO missiles start impacting Russia. Thus far Putin's strategy on winning the war while preventing it from spreading into a wider confrontation has worked. Thus far.

Iran has now proved that it is totally defenseless against Israel. Israel could probably militarily decapitate Iran in a few weeks if they would decide.

Like I said, a lesson for Russia here.

Iran is supposed to be a Russian/Chinese ally while Israel definitely is a western ally. While the West has armed Israel up to its teeth, Iran has been left with nothing to fight against Israel. See the difference?

Iran is hardly defenseless. They have everything they need to wage a war, their own determined and capable allies in the Middle East, and the support of Russia and China no doubt too - but whether they have the mettle and the leadership is on them.

Some ten years ago Russia badly betrayed Iran in this field. Iran had already paid for a Russian air defense system (probably S400) but Russia failed to deliver it to Iran. Why? Because Putin listened to Western demands and cucked out. This is the same idiot that offered Russian railways for the usage of NATO cargo in Afghan war, free of charge of course. The NATO paid Russia back by flooding Russia with cheap heroin from Afghanistan.

Russia wasn't in a state of undeclared war with NATO at the time and was able to benefit from Western investment into its industries and Western technologies. Russia had a huge amount of social problems coming out of the USSR collapse and it took decades to fix them too. By avoiding straining relations with the West during his first couple of terms, if not outright appeasing them here and there, Putin was able to buy a lot of time for Russia to sort its internal issues out and strengthen political ties around the world too.

Why couldn't Russia do the same in Ukraine? Why did the idiot in the Kremlin try this "humane" and "brotherhood" style of warfare that was doomed to fail from the beginning? Russia was perfectly capable of militarily decapitating Ukraine's political and military leadership in the first days of the war. It would have caused massive civilian casualties too, but it would have also broken Ukraine's back. And it would have saved tens if not hundreds of thousands of Russian military personnel's lives.

Easy to say in retrospect but what would everyone be saying about Putin if he went in heavy from the start, gave no chance to open negotiations again and then left no-one in the Ukraine to talk to because he killed them?
    And do you think that this strategy would have decided the war? Who's to say that the next Ukrainian leader the West would have found to replace Zelensky wouldn't be directing things from Poland instead while having every mandate to fight Russia to the last Ukrainian as it's a brutal invading empire determined to kill all Ukrainians anyway, while probably securing at least Indian and Chinese neutrality as supporting a Russia who took out world leaders might have been a bit too much for them, and who might also be smart enough to know not to interfere in military matters like Zelensky insists on constantly?

Now Russia is stuck with this slower than snails pace war in Donbass while the West is happily arming Ukraine to kill as many Russians as possible.

Problem is your alternative sounds fantastical

Last edited by flamming_python on Sun Sep 29, 2024 12:07 pm; edited 1 time in total

GarryB, Hannibal Barca, Big_Gazza, GunshipDemocracy, Broski, jon_deluxe and ucmvulcan like this post

JohninMK
    JohninMK

Post  JohninMK Sun Sep 29, 2024 12:05 pm

Back to the Front Smile

WORLD 404
    @404WORLD404

Last hope!
    Today, the Ukrainian Armed Forces group in Ugledar will be given an ultimatum to surrender. Either exit to the corridor to Pavlovka, or the cauldron is closed, everything is ready for this and everyone who remains will remain there.

Russian Armed Forces hit terminals in the port and a ship repair yard in Izmail

The Russian army hit two loading terminals in the port and a ship repair yard in Izmail, Odessa region. This was reported in Mykolaiv Podillya.

According to the underground, targets were hit in the 2nd and 3rd loading areas of the port. Flashes of explosions were visible there.

✔ The ship repair yard on Nakhimov Street (former plant No. 999) was also hit. After the strike, a strong detonation began.

Ostashko reports

GarryB, Big_Gazza, PapaDragon, Hole, Mir, Broski and ucmvulcan like this post

LMFS
    LMFS

Post  LMFS Sun Sep 29, 2024 1:03 pm

Arrow wrote:

The West will launch dozens of drones and cruise missiles into Russian territory through Ukrainian hands, and Putin will do nothing. Putin's bluffs are worthless. The West knows perfectly well that Putin will not dare to escalate. That's obvious. The West knows that perfectly well. Besides, Putin has repeated his nonsense many times since the beginning of the war, what will he do if the West starts delivering weapons.

Iran itself threatened what it would not do if Israel moved Hezbollah and attacked Lebanon. It is now visible.

Russia would not dare do shit in Syria until it did, as it did obviously not have the balls to do anything in 404... until it did. Stupid Westerners are really beyond hope

GarryB, xeno, Big_Gazza, kvs, PapaDragon, GunshipDemocracy, Mir and like this post

Arrow

Post  Arrow Sun Sep 29, 2024 1:11 pm

Russia would not dare do shit in Syria until it did, as it did obviously not have the balls to do anything in 404... until it did. Stupid Westerners are really beyond hope LikeDislike wrote:

Intervention in Syria or even Ukraine is not a nuclear attack on NATO. This last one is escalation at the highest level. I would not compare it to previous conflicts.
    franco
    franco

Post  franco Sun Sep 29, 2024 1:36 pm

Russian military personnel shot down 125 drones launched by Ukrainian militants over Russian territory, the Russian Defense Ministry reported.

“Over the past night, the Kyiv regime attempted to carry out a terrorist attack using unmanned aerial vehicles on targets on the territory of the Russian Federation,” the defense department said in a statement.

It is specified that the air defense systems on duty destroyed

-67 aircraft-type UAVs over the territory of the Volgograd region,
    -17 each in the Belgorod and Voronezh regions,
    -18 in the Rostov region, and
    -one each over the Bryansk and Kursk regions and the Krasnodar region.
    -In addition, three more aircraft were shot down over the waters of the Sea of ​​Azov.

Ukrainian militants regularly attempt to commit terrorist attacks on Russian territory, including using drones. Thus, on September 24, air defense systems on duty shot down 13 UAVs in the Kursk, Bryansk and Belgorod regions

https://tvzvezda-ru.translate.goog/news/2024929740-FVHJn.html?_x_tr_sl=auto&_x_tr_tl=en&_x_tr_hl=en-GB&_x_tr_pto=nui

GarryB, Big_Gazza, kvs, PapaDragon, Hole, Mir and Belisarius like this post

franco
    franco

Post  franco Sun Sep 29, 2024 1:49 pm

Russian MoD reporting 2365 Ukrainian casualties over the past 24 hours.

GarryB, Big_Gazza, kvs, PapaDragon, LMFS, Hole and Mir like this post

Arkanghelsk
    Arkanghelsk

Post  Arkanghelsk Sun Sep 29, 2024 3:33 pm

Arsenic wrote:Mir you are dreaming. Israel has such a strong survival instinct that they will never disappear. Obviously without the support of the Americans it would have been complicated but there again, the Americans will always support Israel. Israel has now understood that they must go all the way and use all possible means without limit. The Americans will let it happen because Israel does the dirty work for them. Hamas and Hezbollah are shitting their pants. Iran is the same. Israel could decapitate the entire chain of command of Iran in 2 weeks, leaving room for the opposition to take power with the support of a large majority of the people. Iran is weak. Russia must follow Israel's example, strike faster and strike harder, the Ukrainian leaders must become priority targets! cut off the heads and the war will be won quickly!

Yet those settlers have disappeared from northern and western Israel

It seems indeed they are leaving the lands they claim for themselves

In spite of theatrics - the results are clear

Israel loses depth and cannot protect its settler project - while at the same time internal psychosis within Israeli society increases the chances of civil war

Btw Moodys downgraded Israeli economy to the lowest point in history

Meaning, they are on a time clock here

They wiped Hezbollah with the hopes that Lebanese Christian and Sunni will rise up and do the job for them

But it seems this is a failure , despite BS vids from Visegrad - nothing like that has happened

Hezbollah already replaced its leadership and now the IRGC is doing the staff command for Hezbollah directly instead of through Lebanese Shiites

In all - Dugin and Hitler Haushofer are hopelessly clueless in their assessments

Killing some leaders in a Hollywood style mission would collapse an organization if it was truly a cult of personality built on the individual

Now it’s revealed that no, blowing up some pagers doesn’t cause your enemies population to rise up

And Hezbollah is still launching rockets - meaning the Israelis still have to go on ground invasion

Which we know they won’t as the losses would be insane compared to Gaza

Hollywood missions look and feel good, but doesn’t do anything in practice

GarryB, Big_Gazza, GunshipDemocracy, starman, Kiko and jon_deluxe like this post

JohninMK
    JohninMK

Post  JohninMK Sun Sep 29, 2024 7:09 pm

Back to Ukraine in the Ukraine thread!

Top class Ukrainian engineering. First dig a trench in the beach.................................................

S p r i n t e r@SprinterFamily

Protective obstacles against Russian landing in Odessa region are gradually disappearing into the sand

Russian special military operation in Ukraine #61 - Page 18 GYn3m7yWQAAvtNv?format=jpg&name=small

GarryB, Big_Gazza, kvs, PapaDragon, GunshipDemocracy, Hole, lancelot and like this post

JohninMK
    JohninMK

Post  JohninMK Sun Sep 29, 2024 7:38 pm

A quote, copied from the Hezbollah thread.

Dugin could be right though I am not convinced, he is a philosopher not a general and bears the scars of his daughter's death so is coming from a different direction to the military strategists in the MoD who are clearly running to a pretty successful 'minimise our/maximise their' casualties where possible plan, even some here view the Russian approach to be almost half-hearted when it comes to armed conflict. This confuses many people who regard it as a war not a 'what the Hell is a' SMO.

On a different tack but in the same vein, quite how foreign dignitaries visiting Kiev with no apparent sense of danger and Zelensky popping in and out without difficulty fits in is a bit of a puzzle.

by Alexander Dugin (@Agdchan)

It is unpleasant to admit, but Israel’s radical decisiveness in ruthlessly destroying its enemies stands in stark contrast, not only to the behavior of those enemies but also to our own approach in dealing with the Kiev regime. Israel acts proactively, and it is now clear that they even provoked Hamas into an attack, which yielded no results for the Resistance at all. Meanwhile, Israel managed to eliminate the leadership of the forces antagonistic to it in the Middle East and easily carried out a large-scale genocide of Gaza’s Palestinians.

Once again, the faster one acts, the more justified they are. Those who act with decisiveness and boldness win. We, on the other hand, are cautious and constantly hesitate. By the way, Iran is also following this path, which leads nowhere. Gaza is gone. Hamas’ leadership is gone. Now Hezbollah’s leadership is gone. And President Raisi of Iran is gone. Even his pager is gone. Yet Zelensky is still here. And Kiev stands as if nothing has happened.

We must either join the game for real or... The second option is something I don’t even want to consider. But in modern warfare, timing, speed, and “dromocracy” decide everything. The Zionists act swiftly, proactively. Boldly. And they win. We should follow their example.

https://x.com/ArktosJournal/status/1840112471689904189

PapaDragon and GunshipDemocracy like this post

Hole
    Hole

Post  Hole Sun Sep 29, 2024 9:19 pm

BS

GarryB, LMFS, Mir and jon_deluxe like this post

LMFS
    LMFS

Post  LMFS Sun Sep 29, 2024 9:46 pm

Arrow wrote:

Intervention in Syria or even Ukraine is not a nuclear attack on NATO. This last one is escalation at the highest level. I would not compare it to previous conflicts.

As it is escalation on the highest level when the cities of Russia, a nuclear superpower, are attacked at will with direct participation of NATO.

GarryB, flamming_python, Big_Gazza, kvs, GunshipDemocracy, Rodion_Romanovic, Mir and Broski like this post

Isos
    Isos

Post  Isos Sun Sep 29, 2024 10:09 pm

One funny thing is that article 5 come with the article 6 which states: Article 61

“For the purpose of Article 5, an armed attack on one or more of the Parties is deemed to include an armed attack:

on the territory of any of the Parties in Europe or North America, on the Algerian Departments of France 2, on the territory of Turkey or on the Islands under the jurisdiction of any of the Parties in the North Atlantic area north of the Tropic of Cancer;
    on the forces, vessels, or aircraft of any of the Parties, when in or over these territories or any other area in Europe in which occupation forces of any of the Parties were stationed on the date when the Treaty entered into force or the Mediterranean Sea or the North Atlantic area north of the Tropic of Cancer.”

So if russian Yasen start destroying those german or polish ships in the red sea there won't be any nato-russia war.

sepheronx, GarryB, Big_Gazza, PapaDragon, GunshipDemocracy, Broski and jon_deluxe like this post

GarryB
    GarryB

Post  GarryB Mon Sep 30, 2024 6:25 am

I WISH Kissinger was right. I don't know why he said it since he was a Jew himself. But I wish he was right.

Kissingers religion has nothing to do with this... this is not him shouting an ideological rant in support of the west and the US... this is a warning that the US and West have lost their way and the whole ideology has been taken over by people who think Alphabet people are cool and are icons and should be worshipped...

Sounds like End of Days stuff to me.... and I am an athiest.

Of course people have been calling the fall of everything forever now... and the US and the west can't expect to bully everyone for much longer because they are clearly not as strong as they pretend to be.

However, current events do not support Israel will disappear from the map. Israel is instead making its neighbors disappear from the map.

Only two things keep Israel going... the US veto and the US dollar, and the US will never give away its veto, but its dollar is in a bad way and it is only getting worse.

And if Israel were to disappear who would do it? The only one capable could be Russia, but what are the changes for that happening?

When the money disappears they will end up like North Korea... internationally a pariah... isolated by their own crazy ideas.

Mir you are dreaming. Israel has such a strong survival instinct that they will never disappear.

It can't continue in its current form... they either have to agree to a two state solution or they continue with the genocide of Palestinians and that is never going to sit well with the rest of the world.

Obviously without the support of the Americans it would have been complicated but there again, the Americans will always support Israel.

The Americans are lashing out at every country that grows and develops and in the American vernacular... becomes a threat... even the EU...

Their advantage was that everyone else used to be splintered... so they used the Chinese against the Soviets... but in the process they invested and helped China develop and now China is more of a threat than Russia... to the point where Kissinger suggested the reverse to use Russia against China but they are not that stupid... Instead they are trying to use Australia and India and South Korea and Japan against China... and I don't think India is that stupid... they will get any investments they can get but ultimately the US is poisonous.

Their lashing out has made BRICS what it is today and what it will be in the future is a genuine rival to the west, with all the good things... like any country can join and be a part of... unlike the west where the third world will always remain the third world. It also offers free and fair trade... like ethical coffee, but with everything, like Uranium and precious metals and stones and rare earth metals. Also food and all other trade goods and services...

If Trump gets in and drops all the sanctions that might help a lot... but I can't see him being able to drop a lot of sanctions, and he is so flaky he might even add more on.

Iran is the same. Israel could decapitate the entire chain of command of Iran in 2 weeks, leaving room for the opposition to take power with the support of a large majority of the people. Iran is weak.

Can't see them doing that cleanly without a lot of extra damage... and I also don't think the opposition would be allowed to take over... the lower ranks of the ruling party would likely step up and would have the mandate to start launching these long range ballistic missiles at Israel... I doubt they will hit the government... more likely their nuclear power and nuclear research centres. Plus they would be fully justified to hit population centres in Israel, and most of the military bases too, but civilian infrastructure and energy and economic targets that Israel relies on... don't just kill the leadership... do some real damage to Israel as a country...

Russia must follow Israel's example, strike faster and strike harder, the Ukrainian leaders must become priority targets! cut off the heads and the war will be won quickly!

The war is already being won... taking out the leadership would make no difference... Zelensky has already fired more officials than the Israelis have killed...

Ukrainian leaders have likely just all moved to Poland now anyway...

Intervention in Syria or even Ukraine is not a nuclear attack on NATO.

So your problem is that Russia is not nuking HATO?

OK.

We must either join the game for real or... The second option is something I don’t even want to consider. But in modern warfare, timing, speed, and “dromocracy” decide everything. The Zionists act swiftly, proactively. Boldly. And they win. We should follow their example.

The Zionists are sadistic murder genocidal bastards... and the American government is a mirror example that it is hard to tell them apart on many issues.

Being a philosopher i would think Dugin would notice that BRICS was formed as an opposition to the western might makes right, and international laws apply to everyone but the most powerful.... and that this is not the time for Russia or China to jump ship and become a rogue state like Israel and the US.

Patience is a virtue.

Regarding the Article 5 of the HATO agreement... what most appear to ignore is that it is a wishy washy piece of crap... If someone did attack a HATO member the other members are not actually obliged to do anything at all and their response could be anything from verbal and material support, through to sending troops and forces to assist.

I mean Turkey could argue the Kurdish forces that the Americans are helping in Syria are actually occasionally attacking Turkey and that HATO should rally behind Turkey and help them with that problem... but of course most HATO members are not interested and some are even supporting the Kurds in the hopes they will fight Assads forces.

HATO is messed up.

flamming_python, Big_Gazza, starman, Hole, Broski and jon_deluxe like this post

mnztr

Post  mnztr Mon Sep 30, 2024 7:20 am

Arrow wrote:

Why would Russia launch a nuclear attack on NATO? They have many, many escalation options before they resort to that.

GarryB and Big_Gazza like this post

lancelot
    lancelot

Post  lancelot Mon Sep 30, 2024 8:43 am

Isos wrote:One funny thing is that article 5 come with the article 6 which states: Article 61

“For the purpose of Article 5, an armed attack on one or more of the Parties is deemed to include an armed attack:

on the territory of any of the Parties in Europe or North America, on the Algerian Departments of France 2, on the territory of Turkey or on the Islands under the jurisdiction of any of the Parties in the North Atlantic area north of the Tropic of Cancer;
    on the forces, vessels, or aircraft of any of the Parties, when in or over these territories or any other area in Europe in which occupation forces of any of the Parties were stationed on the date when the Treaty entered into force or the Mediterranean Sea or the North Atlantic area north of the Tropic of Cancer.”

So if russian Yasen start destroying those german or polish ships in the red sea there won't be any nato-russia war.
    Like I said, just blow up Diego Garcia to kingdom come.

GarryB and Big_Gazza like this post

flamming_python
    flamming_python

Post  flamming_python Mon Sep 30, 2024 10:46 am

I am glad at least, that Kissinger lived to see the birth of the multipolar world, and the beginning of the end for the 'American century', and even the fruitlessness of his own efforts to repeat his old trick and turn Russia and China against each other - first during his wooing of Putin in the 2010s, which the SMO brought an abrupt stop to, and then when visiting Beijing not long before he died too; where the Chinese gave him an honorary reception but nothing more than that.

GarryB, Firebird, Big_Gazza, kvs, PapaDragon, Hole, Broski and jon_deluxe like this post

JohninMK
    JohninMK

Post  JohninMK Mon Sep 30, 2024 10:47 am

lancelot wrote:Like I said, just blow up Diego Garcia to kingdom come.

A big offshore nuke to flood the place could work.
    flamming_python
    flamming_python

Post  flamming_python Mon Sep 30, 2024 10:52 am

JohninMK wrote:A quote, copied from the Hezbollah thread.

Dugin could be right though I am not convinced, he is a philosopher not a general and bears the scars of his daughter's death so is coming from a different direction to the military strategists in the MoD who are clearly running to a pretty successful 'minimise our/maximise their' casualties where possible plan, even some here view the Russian approach to be almost half-hearted when it comes to armed conflict. This confuses many people who regard it as a war not a 'what the Hell is a' SMO.

On a different tack but in the same vein, quite how foreign dignitaries visiting Kiev with no apparent sense of danger and Zelensky popping in and out without difficulty fits in is a bit of a puzzle.

by Alexander Dugin (@Agdchan)

It is unpleasant to admit, but Israel’s radical decisiveness in ruthlessly destroying its enemies stands in stark contrast, not only to the behavior of those enemies but also to our own approach in dealing with the Kiev regime. Israel acts proactively, and it is now clear that they even provoked Hamas into an attack, which yielded no results for the Resistance at all. Meanwhile, Israel managed to eliminate the leadership of the forces antagonistic to it in the Middle East and easily carried out a large-scale genocide of Gaza’s Palestinians.

Once again, the faster one acts, the more justified they are. Those who act with decisiveness and boldness win. We, on the other hand, are cautious and constantly hesitate. By the way, Iran is also following this path, which leads nowhere. Gaza is gone. Hamas’ leadership is gone. Now Hezbollah’s leadership is gone. And President Raisi of Iran is gone. Even his pager is gone. Yet Zelensky is still here. And Kiev stands as if nothing has happened.

https://x.com/ArktosJournal/status/1840112471689904189

I'm pretty sure that if the Ukrainians wanted to hold Ugledar a day or two longer, they could have just sent Zelensky there for a visit. Just as he has visited Bakhmut last year and a whole load of other places. The Russians would either find out that he's coming, or be informed by a backchannel that he is - and would absolutely make sure that not even a stray bullet impacts anywhere near his dog & pony show; likely just ordering all their units to halt progress and strikes for the duration.

That's how important Zelensky is for Russia, right in the position where he is. For now.

As for Dugin, he's just scoring a few cheap points. There is for sure some truth in what he's saying, but not in reference to the Ukraine.

GarryB, PapaDragon, Rodion_Romanovic, Broski and jon_deluxe like this post

JohninMK
    JohninMK

Post  JohninMK Mon Sep 30, 2024 11:41 am

Bit of an unclear video of what actually happened but it looks like a whole pack of drone targets are out there just waiting to go bang. Laughing 

kvs, PapaDragon, GunshipDemocracy, starman, LMFS and Hole like this post

flamming_python
    flamming_python

Post  flamming_python Mon Sep 30, 2024 11:48 am

Ukraine getting those housewives into the Teroborona units now. Because they will stop the Russians when everyone prior has been killed doing so, I guess? dunno
    And these Twitter propagandists are trying to spin this whole tragedy as something heroic

Big_Gazza, kvs, PapaDragon, GunshipDemocracy, Mir and Broski like this post

Hole
    Hole

Post  Hole Mon Sep 30, 2024 12:02 pm

Volkssturm 2.0

GarryB, Big_Gazza, kvs, PapaDragon, GunshipDemocracy, lancelot, Mir and like this post

Big_Gazza
    Big_Gazza

Post  Big_Gazza Mon Sep 30, 2024 12:04 pm

Let those bandera loving whores pick up guns and head to the front. It's a proven fact that feminist fury auras are not effective at stopping blast waves, shell splitters, bullets or bayonets (of either the metallic or flesh variety).
    Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil
    Each one that ends up as rotting carrion is one less incubator for future banderite spawn.

GarryB, Firebird, kvs, PapaDragon, GunshipDemocracy, Hole, Mir and Broski like this post

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Wed Oct 16, 2024 2:25 pm