Russia Defence Forum

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Military Forum for Russian and Global Defence Issues

+36
zg18
Zivo
navyfield
AirCargo
Werewolf
Austin
Asf
Cyberspec
Intrigado
mutantsushi
KomissarBojanchev
Flyingdutchman
dino00
AlfaT8
As Sa'iqa
sepheronx
Viktor
Firebird
mack8
gaurav
Strizh
medo
Airbornewolf
TheArmenian
etaepsilonk
TR1
arpakola
macedonian
GarryB
Morpheus Eberhardt
flamming_python
Vann7
Regular
Hannibal Barca
zino
magnumcromagnon
40 posters

The Situation in the Ukraine. #4

medo
    medo

The Situation in the Ukraine. #4 - Page 10 Empty Re: The Situation in the Ukraine. #4

Post  medo Fri May 09, 2014 4:41 pm

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4PMot1YwlTM

Hitler kaput, Bandera kaput. Kiev today.
    arpakola
    arpakola

The Situation in the Ukraine. #4 - Page 10 Empty Re: The Situation in the Ukraine. #4

Post  arpakola Fri May 09, 2014 5:03 pm

The Situation in the Ukraine. #4 - Page 10 LlOk8xfWyRQ

The Situation in the Ukraine. #4 - Page 10 VUDLwyM-rrw

Policeman of Mariopole that refused to follow the Kiev thugs in shooting citizens

=====================
    going to support Mariopol  from Donetsk

Last edited by arpakola on Fri May 09, 2014 5:09 pm; edited 1 time in total
    arpakola
    arpakola

Post  arpakola Fri May 09, 2014 5:08 pm

monkey staf..

Last edited by arpakola on Fri May 09, 2014 5:40 pm; edited 2 times in total
    arpakola
    arpakola

The Situation in the Ukraine. #4 - Page 10 Empty A civilian shot by ukrainian armed forces

Post  arpakola Fri May 09, 2014 5:39 pm

A civilian shot by ukrainian armed forces

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mEJx-t6ahGg

The Situation in the Ukraine. #4 - Page 10 BnL4PeZIEAE1e5h

Last edited by arpakola on Fri May 09, 2014 5:57 pm; edited 3 times in total
    Hannibal Barca
    Hannibal Barca

Post  Hannibal Barca Fri May 09, 2014 5:49 pm

This is Yugoslavia all the way. I will keep my support up until the referendums of 11th May, immediately after or Putin must act decisively or step down.
    arpakola
    arpakola

Post  arpakola Fri May 09, 2014 6:01 pm

Hannibal Barca wrote:This is Yugoslavia all the way. I will keep my support up until the referendums of 11th May, immediately after or Putin must act decisively or step down.

you see is very Obvius that are desperatly try to drug Russia in an invasion..
    (some night vision staff.. plenty of RPGs and a non fly zone zone.. would do I guess)

Last edited by arpakola on Fri May 09, 2014 6:04 pm; edited 1 time in total
    Hannibal Barca
    Hannibal Barca

Post  Hannibal Barca Fri May 09, 2014 6:03 pm

arpakola wrote:
    Hannibal Barca wrote:This is Yugoslavia all the way. I will keep my support up until the referendums of 11th May, immediately after or Putin must act decisively or step down.

(some night vision staff.. plenty of RPGs and a non fly zone zone.. would do I guess)

I don't care whether they are desperate or not. Get in and finish it. Take Kiev throw the government and sent a message to Europe that Russia is the predominant power. Everything else is crap.
    Firebird

Post  Firebird Fri May 09, 2014 6:05 pm

I'm starting to think the same.... if something big doesn't happen soon.
    America, the Banderites and the Euroloons are frankly piss taking.

Question is, who would replace Putin?
    Rogozin? Rottweiler but prob not smart enough
    Medvedev? Nope too Eurofriendly and not abrasive enough.
    Zyuganov? No substantial demand for a |Communist.
    Lavrov? diplomat and skilled, but a military leader?
    Zhironovsky? Ok people dont take him seriously. MAYBE tho... its because they were all wrong!
    Shoigu? Well his qualification is that he's a defence minister. Any other qualifns?
    arpakola
    arpakola

Post  arpakola Fri May 09, 2014 6:06 pm

no time to copy ..
    have a look here >>

http://colonelcassad.livejournal.com/1579271.html

Last edited by arpakola on Fri May 09, 2014 6:14 pm; edited 1 time in total
    Hannibal Barca
    Hannibal Barca

Post  Hannibal Barca Fri May 09, 2014 6:08 pm

Firebird wrote:I'm starting to think the same.... if something big doesn't happen soon.

Zhironovsky? Ok people dont take him seriously. MAYBE tho... its because they were all wrong!
    Shoigu? Well his qualification is that he's a defence minister. Any other qualifns?

Nobody. Putin is the best. But Siloviki must finally stop to be the dominant school of thought in Moscow.

Last edited by Hannibal Barca on Fri May 09, 2014 6:09 pm; edited 1 time in total
    Firebird

Post  Firebird Fri May 09, 2014 6:08 pm

arpakola wrote:

]

The thing is, if someone is taunting u to punch them in the face, it gets to the pt where u just have to punch them in the face.
    Its like a double bluff.

What can the maggots do if Russia invades? Fuck all. Russia has clean hands. It hardly deals with America. And Europe has to deal with Russia. Because Europe cant export much to Asia (distances/pricing etc!) Central Ukrainians dont want those Nazi loons in power. And if they do, they deserve to be dead.
    Firebird

Post  Firebird Fri May 09, 2014 6:12 pm

Hannibal Barca wrote:
    Firebird wrote:I'm starting to think the same.... if something big doesn't happen soon.

Nobody. Putin is the best. But Siloviki must finally stop to be the dominant school of thought in Moscow.

But Id have thought the Siloviki would be keener on war.
    Its the raft of US mesmerised economists, Medvedevs, Council of Europe bureaucrats, foreign living oligarchs etc etc that I'd think are providing the resistance.
    arpakola
    arpakola

The Situation in the Ukraine. #4 - Page 10 Empty no time to copy .. have a look here >>

Post  arpakola Fri May 09, 2014 6:14 pm

no time to copy ..
    have a look here >>

http://colonelcassad.livejournal.com/1579271.html

The Situation in the Ukraine. #4 - Page 10 JgUq_R4Jx0g

The Situation in the Ukraine. #4 - Page 10 C5GIjvKrhu4

Last edited by arpakola on Fri May 09, 2014 6:37 pm; edited 1 time in total
    etaepsilonk

Post  etaepsilonk Fri May 09, 2014 6:28 pm

Kadyrov  Very Happy 
    Hannibal Barca
    Hannibal Barca

Post  Hannibal Barca Fri May 09, 2014 6:31 pm

Firebird wrote:
    Hannibal Barca wrote:

But Id have thought the Siloviki would be keener on war.
    Its the raft of US mesmerised economists, Medvedevs, Council of Europe bureaucrats, foreign living oligarchs etc  etc that I'd think are providing the resistance.

But Siloviki was the predominant school that had as a flag that idea of cooperation and following the steps of West. Now the idea of Siloviki of peaceful cooperation and partnership with West is Shredded. Is the end of the fallacies. There is one way for Russia and is the road of East. Militarily, economically, culturally, geographically in everything.
    arpakola
    arpakola

Post  arpakola Fri May 09, 2014 6:49 pm

The Situation in the Ukraine. #4 - Page 10 DG9JpkI

A man celebrates as a broken armoured vehicle left behind by Ukrainian forces is taken away by pro-Russian militants in Mariupol May 9, 2014. Ukrainian security forces killed about 20 pro-Russian rebels who tried to seize control of police headquarters in the eastern port city of Mariupol on Friday,
    KomissarBojanchev
    KomissarBojanchev

Post  KomissarBojanchev Fri May 09, 2014 8:30 pm

Zyuganov has much more political experience and is even more dedicated to stand up to the west than putin. That's why I support him. The others are too specialized or not competent enough...
    Vann7

Post  Vann7 Fri May 09, 2014 9:23 pm

one possible good leader is Oleg Tsarev ,yes the same ukrainian that is pro Russia and was was no afraid to go anywhere and talk. He was beaten heavily by a mob of neonazis and this was not the first time he is attacked by them and instead of running away of ukraine ,he stayed supporting the revolution.. and the autonomist protesters wanted to name him ,Governor of the SouthEastern Republics..  For Russia ,you need a President that is smart and doesn't quit and that is loyal to citizens. Usually the world best leaders are the ones that leads revolution.. Chavez for example before being president he lead a revolution after the army lead by US puppet government was used in venezuela to kill civilians.. (just like in Ukraine). He lead a armed coup that failed and had many soldiers supporting him and then he was arrested and ended in Jail but after released he join politics and win.  Same with Fidel Castro.. he was a revolutionary leader.. and people like that are never afraid to risk not only their lives and fight for what they believe. Another leader i think could be Denis Pushilin , he was the first i think to lead the revolution in Ukraine.

ABout Putin , i don't think he is a coward.. he took a big risk with Crimea sending his army.. the major problem continues to be the lack of Support and participation of civilians in protest. Had there been millions in the southeastern ukraine . the army will be unable to raid any place.and will have been impossible for any military operation with 1 million people protesting . Just look at the egypt revolution for example. Morsi also was a puppet of the west and had an army hand picked by him.. but too many people protested ,millions ,and forced the army to remove from power Morsi.

Who even is President of a nation like Russia ,that is the main target of attack of the west.. need to have a good control of its emotions and patience. And dedicated to his people. Putin still is a good leader.. but once he retire those will be my vote.

Last edited by Vann7 on Fri May 09, 2014 9:26 pm; edited 1 time in total
    Strizh

Post  Strizh Fri May 09, 2014 9:25 pm

The information war led by the west is unbelievable, they simply ignore or lie about the events on the ground.  Shocked 
    After Odessa now this in Mariupol.
    Firebird

Post  Firebird Fri May 09, 2014 9:45 pm

Hmm, Tsarev, I hadn't thought..

Putin, I was a big fan. Maybe I wont de-fan him if he pulls it out of the fire.

But counting back, I think we have had massive protests for the S East. Resistance soldiers are now out in the field, rather than converging on Slaviansk or wherever. You have a massive protest, once or twice, then you have a referendum/get armed.

I wouldnt be turning up all the time for a peaceful protest. Just look at how theyd get the numbers together in lots of different little towns - standing infront of tanks, dodging bullets etc. Thats says far more than the couple of hundred paid to set up tents in Kiev.

Maybe the most activist in Kharkov etc are converging on Donbass. Just as the Lvov vermin all travelled to Kiev.

These are seismic events. Big events call for big leaders. All or nothing type people. Maybe Putin has fouled up in his preparation, maybe his staff. Maybe he's been betrayed. Maybe he isnt that bothered (altho I doubt that).
    -------------------------
    There's another reason against the protests. And thats that some people dont want a small breakaway to Russia, but a total break towards Russia. Why should the West gain Kiev, Central Ukraine and even parts of the South? Its the argument that the Ukraine is part of the Russian world, and the loons from Lvov, the corrupt Tymoshenkos and WhiteHouse stooges should just fuck off to the US/hell/wherever.

Ofcourse things are so fucked up, many people are happy to piss on the Ukrainian flag. And even tho my family are from Kiev, I am now repulsed by the yellow and blue.
    -----------------------------
    Coming back to leaders, sometimes the greatest leaders have a baptism by fire. Thrown in at the deep end, and achieve legendary status.
    Perhaps a new Russian leader could do that.

Perhaps Putin is suffering information overload. He seems to work really hard. Ive seen people burn out in business. Maybe hes suffering fatigue and cant see an obvious answer. Who knows. Only time will tell.
    Airbornewolf
    Airbornewolf

Post  Airbornewolf Fri May 09, 2014 10:10 pm

KomissarBojanchev wrote:

Zyuganov has much more political experience and is even more dedicated to stand up to the west than putin. That's why I support him. The others are too specialized or not competent enough...

this conflict its not about Russia standing up to the West.

this conflict is about breaking the U.S its hold over europe and that so far in recent years have been effective for Russia and Putin. sympathy and understanding for Russia is present in general in europe among the population. and the U.S initiated wars and spy scandals that E.U leadership simply accepted generated a lot of distrust towards the U.S and E.U leadership among the average european civilian. where i would like to point out the dramatic climb of anti-EU party's in polls that publicly spoke out that Russia is treated "unfair" and the West initiated the crisis in Ukraine.

you guys are entitled to your own opinions and even if i disagree with them i accept. but to state my own point of view:

in short-terms, yes. im angry the U.S managed to support people that just kill unarmed people in the middle of the streets in broad daylight. but this is nothing new under the sun. since their establishment 1776 they had 21 year of peace,...the remainder 214 years they had war/conflict. they went all over the world and now its Ukraine. this is bullshit also of course and none of those people have done anything to die by Neo-nazi hands. but what do you think the U.S did in Vietnam?, Serbia?, Iraq? and Afghanistan?. the blood of thousands if not millions by now is on their hands. just in 2014 in the age of widespread internet and mobile recording devices it does not remain hidden or ignored. the CIA agents advising Kiev know of this and try to "enrage" russia in making a stupid mistake. Russia can not permit as a returning and leading superpower (it was never gone but it certainly reclaimed its glory in the recent two years on the world stage) to lose its national interrests by the provocation of a bunch of Neo-Nazi's in Kiev and Imperialistic idiots like Nuland, Mccain and Kerry.

in long-term, Putin is propably one of the best strategists i have seen in politicians. the massacre the Kiev junta is commiting is just brutal provocation incited by the U.S to draw russia in a bad spotlight and make them the "enemy" to the west. the U.S knows that western europe is turning towards Russia, and their propoganda machine and millitary-industrial complex elected goverment is making a final attempt to keep an hold over Europe. witch was doomed to fail from the beginning anyway, the american goverment consider the E.U nothing more as a sattelite state to the U.S but miscalculate how the average civilian feels. where i would like to point again to the dramatic rise of anti-eu party's within E.U.

one nice example is one of my country's main newspapers that spews propoganda against russia. 80% of comments are pro-russia and anti-U.S. spying scandal, illegal wars and economy are all reasons for choosing Russia.

China and Russia already are co-operating with eachother on a large scale or plan to in the immidiate future. India already grown anti-U.S feelings and has close ties with Russia. south america already hates the guts of the U.S being Venezuela and Brazil the biggest ones that gave Washington the cold shoulder. that does not include the grounding of Bolivia's presidents aircraft on the instructions of the U.S or Argentina's frustration with the U.S biggest ally Brittian. when the E.U parlaiment chooses co-operation with Russia witch will happen sooner or later as things move now the U.S foreign power will be rendered a shadow of it once was. the E.U simply can not excist without Russia's economy and EU company's already stated that. Shell, a dutch oil and gas multinational already said it will not suspend any co-operation with Russia regardless of sanctions and warned the EU parlaiment of "catastrophic" results if the EU shuts out Russia. Shell's CEO personally went to Putin in Russia to promise Shells co-operation with Russia.

the chesspieces are against the U.S, and Putin knows it. Strategy is not about what is perceived as it appears, but about the end result when you kick the legs from under your opponent. he does not forget the people in the eastern ukraine, Putin is anything but a coward.

Last edited by Airbornewolf on Fri May 09, 2014 10:19 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : double negative in sentence, wrong result)
    Strizh

Post  Strizh Fri May 09, 2014 10:23 pm

To be honest so far the decisions aren't that wrong. The people in the east must do it them self at least without a direct involvement of the Russian army (at this point). It's not sure that the whole east would support us it's not Crimea, we can't allow us to be called "occupants" from the local population.

We need to ignore our emotions (as hard as it is) the revenge will come later, emotions lead to wrong decisions. Just take a look at the USA and their emotions, they led them into two wars and the world wide lose of their reliability.

It's chess not checkers.

BUT I am with every hero who defends the eastern Ukrainian soil!!!! I really hope that this bloodshed ends Sad I can't see the dead anymore.
    Today they sent some support (two trucks) from Donetsk to Mariupol, but how safe is it to drive such a range with just two trucks they are a very easy target.  pale 

Last edited by Strizh on Fri May 09, 2014 10:45 pm; edited 1 time in total
    etaepsilonk

Post  etaepsilonk Fri May 09, 2014 10:38 pm

Airbornewolf wrote:
    KomissarBojanchev wrote:

this conflict is about breaking the U.S its hold over europe and that so far in recent years have been effective for Russia and Putin. sympathy and understanding for Russia is present in general in europe among the population. and the U.S initiated wars and spy scandals that E.U leadership simply accepted generated a lot of distrust towards the U.S and E.U leadership among the average european civilian. where i would like to point out the dramatic climb of anti-EU party's in polls that publicly spoke out that Russia is treated "unfair" and the West initiated the crisis in Ukraine.

you guys are entitled to your own opinions and even if i disagree with them i accept. but to state my own point of view:

in short-terms, yes. im angry the U.S managed to support people that just kill unarmed people in the middle of the streets in broad daylight. but this is nothing new under the sun. since their establishment 1776 they had 21 year of peace,...the remainder 214 years they had war/conflict. they went all over the world and now its Ukraine. this is bullshit also of course and none of those people have done anything to die by Neo-nazi hands. but what do you think the U.S did in Vietnam?, Serbia?, Iraq? and Afghanistan?. the blood of thousands if not millions by now is on their hands. just in 2014 in the age of widespread internet and mobile recording devices it does not remain hidden or ignored. the CIA agents advising Kiev know of this and try to "enrage" russia in making a stupid mistake. Russia can not permit as a returning and leading superpower (it was never gone but it certainly reclaimed its glory in the recent two years on the world stage) to lose its national interrests by the provocation of a bunch of Neo-Nazi's in Kiev and Imperialistic idiots like Nuland, Mccain and Kerry.

in long-term, Putin is propably one of the best strategists i have seen in politicians. the massacre the Kiev junta is commiting is just brutal provocation incited by the U.S to draw russia in a bad spotlight and make them the "enemy" to the west. the U.S knows that western europe is turning towards Russia, and their propoganda machine and millitary-industrial complex elected goverment is making a final attempt to keep an hold over Europe. witch was doomed to fail from the beginning anyway, the american goverment consider the E.U nothing more as a sattelite state to the U.S but miscalculate how the average civilian feels. where i would like to point again to the dramatic rise of anti-eu party's within E.U.

one nice example is one of my country's main newspapers that spews propoganda against russia. 80% of comments are pro-russia and anti-U.S. spying scandal, illegal wars and economy are all reasons for choosing Russia.

China and Russia already are co-operating with eachother on a large scale or plan to in the immidiate future. India already grown anti-U.S feelings and has close ties with Russia. south america already hates the guts of the U.S being Venezuela and Brazil the biggest ones that gave Washington the cold shoulder. that does not include the grounding of Bolivia's presidents aircraft on the instructions of the U.S or Argentina's frustration with the U.S biggest ally Brittian. when the E.U parlaiment chooses co-operation with Russia witch will happen sooner or later as things move now the U.S foreign power will be rendered a shadow of it once was. the E.U simply can not excist without Russia's economy and EU company's already stated that. Shell, a dutch oil and gas multinational already said it will not suspend any co-operation with Russia regardless of sanctions and warned the EU parlaiment of "catastrophic" results if the EU shuts out Russia. Shell's CEO personally went to Putin in Russia to promise Shells co-operation with Russia.

the chesspieces are against the U.S, and Putin knows it. Strategy is not about what is perceived as it appears, but about the end result when you kick the legs from under your opponent. he does not forget the people in the eastern ukraine, Putin is anything but a coward.

I think you're giving the USA way too much credit.

Without going very deep into all this stuff, you have at least three levels of interest:

International (where all those geneva talks, great game, etc. comes into light)

National (with main groups of eastern and western ukrainians, which are not particularly fond of each other, but there're also cossacks and transcarphatians, each with their own aspirations)

Organisational (varying parties, oligarchs' clans. Right sektor, which, BTW, is not yesterday's invention, but trace it's roots to before ww2).

All of that stuff is interconncted, so, saying that all this mess is caused by some one actor (like, USA) is very naive, in my opinion.

And I also think, that if that was the case, when rebels would have already been drowning in weapons  Wink 

Last edited by etaepsilonk on Fri May 09, 2014 10:59 pm; edited 2 times in total
    Hannibal Barca
    Hannibal Barca

Post  Hannibal Barca Fri May 09, 2014 10:57 pm

Airbornewolf wrote:
    KomissarBojanchev wrote:

+1000 this is the situation in Europe.
    Let me add something more, people in EU haven't yet start to realize , but the natural eternal enemy of Europe is actually the United States. The planet cannot afford two hydrocephalus titanic economies based purely on deficits having the huge debts under the sun. Is either US or EU can't be both. So if we want to keep our way of life but keep being unproductive and spoiled we have to get rid of US not China or India or Russia or Iran or whatever, this will gonna be our pay-piggs so to speak.
    So IMHO EU is passed long ago the point of insolvency and is going to resolve and the simple reason for this is because politicians of Europe failed to realize this simple reality and turn EU against US from the very early stages using countries huge with great prospects of development like Russia as our cash cows. So simple and yet..
    Strizh

Post  Strizh Fri May 09, 2014 11:25 pm

We are only speaking about the press in the USA and Europe. What about the Media in south American, India and China? How is the conflict portrayed there or is it so "unimportant" that they don't really care and copy paste the news?

Further, I think the people who really care about the situation in Europe don't blame Russia for everything and understand mostly the situation. But the overall population who sometimes picks up some news follows the agenda.

Last edited by Strizh on Fri May 09, 2014 11:28 pm; edited 1 time in total

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun Sep 08, 2024 2:46 am