Russia Defence Forum

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Military Forum for Russian and Global Defence Issues

+28
Hole
Broski
higurashihougi
Kiko
xeno
mnztr
Regular
billybatts91
Odin of Ossetia
Belisarius
lancelot
Isos
ucmvulcan
sepheronx
d_taddei2
Rodion_Romanovic
Arrow
Walther von Oldenburg
Scorpius
lyle6
PapaDragon
Mir
ALAMO
Big_Gazza
GarryB
kvs
Firebird
JohninMK
32 posters

Offtopic stuff from the Ukriane war thread1

lyle6
    lyle6

Offtopic stuff from the Ukriane war thread1 - Page 7 Empty Re: Offtopic stuff from the Ukriane war thread1

Post  lyle6 Tue Sep 10, 2024 5:26 am

>jews are disproportionately bankers, landholders, rentier calitalist types everywhere they are found
    >commie viet wants to wipe them out
    oy vey you antisemite.

higurashihougi wrote:
    Nothing very far, looking to your country Philippines. Don't you question why many of your fellows have to eat dirty and unsafe food harvested from waste-bin and dumping site ?
    Our bad. Should have gotten ourselves involved in games between the superpowers, wiped out a couple million mouths and permanently crippled our birth rates. Then nobody would be eating out of garbage bins. Laughing

The-thing-next-door likes this post

higurashihougi
    higurashihougi

Offtopic stuff from the Ukriane war thread1 - Page 7 Empty Re: Offtopic stuff from the Ukriane war thread1

Post  higurashihougi Tue Sep 10, 2024 5:33 am

lyle6 wrote:>jews are disproportionately bankers, landholders, rentier calitalist types everywhere they are found

That is your claim, not my claim.

But I do claim that I want to wipe your face to the ground.

lyle6 wrote:Our bad. Should have gotten ourselves involved in games between the superpowers, wiped out a couple million mouths and permanently crippled our birth rates. Then nobody would be eating out of garbage bins. Laughing

Yeah, putting the blame into birth rate and overpopulation again to whitewashing the oppressors.

Malthusian tactics has long been debunked so it will not work here.

But from my observation you are discriminating against your own nation to protect your beloved wealthy class.
    lyle6
    lyle6

Post  lyle6 Tue Sep 10, 2024 6:19 am

higurashihougi wrote:

That is your claim, not my claim.

But I do claim that I want to wipe your face to the ground.
    I put 2 and 2 together and got four. Don`t like the logical conclusions of your premises then don`t go there in the first place.

Funny how the politicians in commie states are somehow exempt from the communist shitlist when they a) exploit everyone else, b) produce nothing of value themselves.

higurashihougi wrote:
    Yeah, putting the blame into birth rate and overpopulation again to whitewashing the oppressors.

Malthusian tactics has long been debunked so it will not work here.

But from my observation you are discriminating against your own nation to protect your beloved wealthy class.
    debunked? tell that to the millions of people starved to death by communist mismanagement.

you know whats worse than eating out of garbage bins? Not having food to throw in said bins in the first place.
    higurashihougi
    higurashihougi

Post  higurashihougi Tue Sep 10, 2024 6:48 am

lyle6 wrote:I put 2 and 2 together and got four. Don`t like the logical conclusions of your premises then don`t go there in the first place.

Your two 2s is your claim, not my claim.

Don't push your stereotype of Jews to other's mouth. Take your own responsibly like a human although I do not expect you are walking on two legs.

lyle6 wrote:Funny how the politicians in commie states are somehow exempt from the communist shitlist when they a) exploit everyone else, b) produce nothing of value themselves.

Are you describing the ruling capitalists in your country, including the ones that sold your country to USA ?

lyle6 wrote:debunked? tell that to the millions of people starved to death by communist mismanagement.

you know whats worse than eating out of garbage bins? Not having food to throw in said bins in the first place.

Sure, hundreds of millions of people have been starved to death or living in extreme poverty in colonial India, in capitalist India, in colonial Indochina under French and then Japanese rule, in the slums of London and Manchester, in the plantations of multinational companies in Latin America and Africa, and in your country Philippines, too.

And we are seeing a dog of capitalist who are saying that Philippines people eating garbage because of overpopulation, not because of being marginalized, pauperized by an oppression puppet regime installed by USA.

Yes, a dog of capitalist is demonizing and discriminating against his own nation to whitewashing the crimes of his master. That is the truth of the ones usually claimed themselves as "nationalist" but in fact backstabbing their own country.

Are you an USA foreign agent working in Philippines to enslave your own people for the master in Washington DC ?
    lyle6
    lyle6

Post  lyle6 Tue Sep 10, 2024 7:20 am

This discussion has become tedious. commie Vietnam and capitalist philippines are both poverty ridden shitholes wholly dependent on foreign capital. Ridiculous that you are talking like one is ahead of the other because of some miraculous communist magic.
    MMBR
    MMBR

Offtopic stuff from the Ukriane war thread1 - Page 7 Empty Offtopic stuff from the Ukriane war thread

Post  MMBR Tue Sep 10, 2024 8:13 am

The discussion and responses have been very, very informative to my original question.

Thank you to all those who took the time and effort to write their thoughts and explanations. Especially higurashihougi, alamo, lyle6, kvs and papadragon  yes sir  thumbsup

In my country history means fuc* all to 99% of our population because it is perceived by the majority of the population to have no meaningful impact on our existence or future. It is not taken seriously in our education system.

I can see now why the current ukraine government is so eager to remove soviet history from ukraine. The emotions stirred, real life consequences for political decisions are profound for people in this geographical area and are heavily dependent upon the history.

They have already been burnt innumerable times in the last 300 years due to this history and history of the last 9 decades is still fresh in everyone's heart.

Who controls whats written and how its interpreted in the history books holds immense power at multiple levels - national identity, nations right to exist, national borders, what conditions would constitute a reasonable peace treaties, other nations claims to territory or people etc.

History is pivitol to identity, it provides the reason and logic to justify so many stratergies and decisions in politics and war.

Damnatio memoriae is a thing worthy of its own name indeed

Last edited by MMBR on Tue Sep 10, 2024 8:51 am; edited 1 time in total
    GarryB
    GarryB

Post  GarryB Tue Sep 10, 2024 9:22 am

And evidently those investments have yielded barley any returns with populations and governments alike supporting the western leftist agenda and begging Russia to not react in a perfectly righteous manner to the genocidal banderite regime.

Western governments have more control over their public populations than Germany or the Soviet Union had at their heights of power... no one in the west complains when RT and Sputnik are banned despite claims of free speech when some nazi wants to sing hymns from Adolfs hymn book.

Well unless we want to go for the woke commie

Woke is not commie, it is closer to fascist/nationalist.

Combining things you hate as an insult is a very American thing to do, and yes, I understand I am calling you American as an insult.

Woke is a US liberal western invention that has nothing to do with communism... woke is the tyranny of the minority where everyone walks on eggshells hoping not to offend the sexual deviants amongst us whom we must now celebrate and have parades for and let speak first at every national and international event.

Ironically I suspect it is partially supported as part of a guilt as to what the west has been doing to the planet for the last few centuries but we can't apologise to the blacks... that might give them ideas above their station... so lets give the queers the power and create conflict this way. Up until the last 20 odd years it was white vs colours, now it is whites vs everyone... it just distracts from the fact that the super rich who are mostly white and probably all sexual criminals anyway actually have the control and the power, but it focuses the downtrodden on the poor whites who can't defend themselves by hiding behind bodyguards and gated mansions.

Mess up a generation of children because telling them they can be president or go to the moon is not enough... now they can be cats and dogs and unicorns... except they seem to be arrogant little turds who get offended and demand everyone be cancelled if they question their stupidity.

Refusing to suck flaccid commie cock does not make person a fascist

Good little American sheep... anything they don't approve of like universal healthcare is automatically communism and therefore also automatically bad for everyone without any discussion at all.

>jews are disproportionately bankers, landholders, rentier calitalist types everywhere they are found
    >commie viet wants to wipe them out
    oy vey you antisemite.

I know several bankers who are not jewish and a few jews that are not bankers... anti semitism is only illegal in western countries who feel guilty because their lack of action against the Germans when they were doing such things. The irony is that there is no equivalent shame regarding the Japanese and their crimes against everyone they captured that was not Japanese. The Jewish lobby is powerful and effective and rich and they look after their own.

The claim of 6 million jews killed during WWII is the crime of WWII... 27 million Soviets is just a statistic because most westerners probably don't mind commies and Russians being killed... not much has changed 80 odd years later as we see in the Ukraine... no rivers of tears for dead on either side in the battlefield of Ukraine in the west.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu Sep 19, 2024 3:05 am