Russia Defence Forum

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Military Forum for Russian and Global Defence Issues

+61
famschopman
ArgentinaGuard
Arsenic
TMA1
Backman
Pacense
flamming_python
Rasisuki Nebia
LMFS
mr_hd
par far
zorobabel
xeno
SeigSoloyvov
Karl Haushofer
The-thing-next-door
Sujoy
Eugenio Argentina
d_taddei2
Krepost
GreyHog
caveat emptor
Lapain
Regular
littlerabbit
marcellogo
Rodion_Romanovic
nomadski
higurashihougi
Odin of Ossetia
PhSt
Big_Gazza
Firebird
Kiko
Scorpius
lyle6
Arrow
lancelot
ALAMO
Hole
ahmedfire
ucmvulcan
Belisarius
Isos
Arkanghelsk
kvs
Walther von Oldenburg
GarryB
Mir
VARGR198
Airbornewolf
thegopnik
Mig-31BM2 Super Irbis-E
GunshipDemocracy
Broski
Gomig-21
franco
PapaDragon
sepheronx
mnztr
JohninMK
65 posters

Russian special military operation in Ukraine #59

TMA1
    TMA1

Russian special military operation in Ukraine #59 - Page 32 Empty Re: Russian special military operation in Ukraine #59

Post  TMA1 Tue Aug 13, 2024 3:58 am

I think it is clear these acts against Russia are provocations. They seem to want Russia to declare war. Why? There are many issues with Putin but emotional reaction to problems is not one of them. Maybe there are things we do not understand. Maybe it is not yet time to declare war.

I think the west wishes to use Ukraine to get Russia to do stuff that would isolate it from major west and east Asian allies. There are other reasons I theorize as well. I could be wrong but I think it would be unwise fo declare war. I fear some of our cliques here in power are more dangerous and irrational than at any other time in human history. They feel their power slipping and are using their media, business, and military might go keep their hegemony alive and relevant.

GarryB and Lapain like this post

Big_Gazza
    Big_Gazza

Russian special military operation in Ukraine #59 - Page 32 Empty Re: Russian special military operation in Ukraine #59

Post  Big_Gazza Tue Aug 13, 2024 4:31 am

mr_hd wrote:So Ukrainian president says about 1000 square km  they are holding right now in Kursk region LOLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL that is massive, incredible success, far beyond wildest fantasy...basically in 6 days Ukraine cancelled 1year of Russian gains ha ha ha ha, brilliant.

This post needs to be moved to the "Delusional pro-nazi Ukro clown self-pleasuring in public" thread. Comedy gold.

Admin - If we don't have one, pls create it. Razz

kvs, Hole, Mir and Belisarius like this post

Big_Gazza
    Big_Gazza

Post  Big_Gazza Tue Aug 13, 2024 4:37 am

Advances around Gorlovka.

Russian special military operation in Ukraine #59 - Page 32 12augu10

Ukrofagz throwing away their best troops and gear in the Kursk salient just like their beloved Wermacht and Schutzstaffel forebears in 1943, while Russia keeps it business-like as it grinds the fascists out of existence in Donbass.

So much to enjoy. Best served cold

GarryB, kvs, PapaDragon, JohninMK, zardof, starman, Lapain and like this post

PapaDragon
    PapaDragon

Post  PapaDragon Tue Aug 13, 2024 5:16 am

ArgentinaGuard wrote:....
    Garry, do you know what the problem is too? not knowing who your enemies are. Keep talking about Nazis (as if you were in the 40s) when it is the globalist Jews and Zionists who govern Ukraine with the support of Israel and the USA, and want to destroy Russia. If you don't identify the enemy, you're in trouble.

Nah, that's fag talk right there

Here's what should be done:

We kill Nazis. All of them

Then we kill families of Nazis. All of them

Then we kill everyone who thinks we might have been too harsh when we killed Nazis. All of them

Once that is done we may or may not look into Jews. Probably not because once Nazis are gone the problems are solved

PapaDragon
    PapaDragon

Post  PapaDragon Tue Aug 13, 2024 5:22 am

caveat emptor wrote:
    flamming_python wrote:
    The enemies are the Ukrainians, because they are the only ones stupid enough to fall for Western propaganda and fight their war for them. Take them out and everyone else will draw the appropriate lessons from that.

You see it as they're fighting West's war (which is true to a good amount), but most Ukrainians see this as existential war for independence. ....

Ukrainians are uniformly retarded

There's unfortunately enough of them even over here so one can see it for himself

And since they are retarded their opinions are irrelevant

Only thing that matters is reduction of their numbers to acceptable minimum or ideally zero

PapaDragon
    PapaDragon

Post  PapaDragon Tue Aug 13, 2024 5:27 am

Arkanghelsk wrote:....
    Already the army is not so sure about the path taken by the kremlin , it might be that Surovikin is not the only general who is against the methods of the government - but Mizintsev, Popov, Teplinsky, Gerasimov, and so on - maybe they prepared a little uncomfortable surprise for Mr. Putin to wake up

Maybe they themselves left a road open to Moscow during Wagners March to justice

And they themselves saw Kursk coming and let the crests in....

If true then they need to be tracked down and executed immediately for high treason

Military follows orders, they don't make them up

I already said that those Wagner scum should have all been torched to ash right on that highway, every last one of them

By pussyfooting around it Russia just delayed problem for later

Looks like it's time to send that dead traitor maggot Prigozin some company

Backman likes this post

PapaDragon
    PapaDragon

Post  PapaDragon Tue Aug 13, 2024 5:37 am

higurashihougi wrote:I do not question Garry's policy of freedom of speech, but I do beg members of this forum to understand that the Maidan regime is different from the Ukrainian people....

No they are not

Ukrainians fully support their government and are directly responsible for their actions

As such they have to suffer full weight of consequences of their actions

higurashihougi wrote:....I can see that many members of our forum come from Western countries, but they are very sensible humans who synpathize with Russia regardless of their government's stance. And a lot of Western people and Ukrainian people are sensible humans, too. Should they carry the crime of the Nazi Maidan regime ?

Those members are not Ukrainians

Big_Gazza, The-thing-next-door and Broski like this post

PapaDragon
    PapaDragon

Post  PapaDragon Tue Aug 13, 2024 5:38 am

flamming_python wrote:....
    Stop absolving the hired help of their own responsibility. I see the core issue being that they have lost their fear....

You came a long way since 2022, I'm so proud of you bro love

Broski likes this post

PapaDragon
    PapaDragon

Post  PapaDragon Tue Aug 13, 2024 5:39 am

JohninMK wrote:Ukraine quietly designs cemetery capacity for 3.2 million dead. Shocked

EventsInUkraine
    @EventsUkraine
    On July 13, the Ukrainian government released designs of its proposed new military cemeteries. There will be one in each major regional city. Each cemetery will have space for 100 thousand graves and 60,000 cremation urns

Correction: the main national military cemetery near the capital is planned to have space for 100k graves and 50k cremation urns. It's unclear how much space the announced branches in each major city will have

https://pbs.twimg.com/card_img/1822482508027658240/vfCu3Cw8?format=jpg&name=small

Excellent start but those numbers need to be bigger thumbsup

Big_Gazza, The-thing-next-door, Mir and Broski like this post

PapaDragon
    PapaDragon

Post  PapaDragon Tue Aug 13, 2024 5:49 am

Backman wrote:....
    The whole point in the early part of the war was to spare the wholesale slaughter of everyday Ukranians. Now the way it is going , it's almost like the opposite. It looks like Putin is opting for wholesale slaughter to reduce escalation and instability....

Plan in the early part of the war was extremely retarded and self-harming

Backman wrote:....He could regime change Kiev and save lives. Why not try regime change at this point? Just slaughter the entire standing government and see who replaces it

What's the purpose of saving Ukrainian lives?

GarryB
    GarryB

Post  GarryB Tue Aug 13, 2024 7:30 am

Russia has to use low intensity tactical nuclear weapons. Choose the Ukrainian concentrations and evaporate them. Will there be contamination? and yes, bad luck. But that's better than continuing to extract this. That ends everything.

I understand what you are trying to suggest, but for all those in power in the west who would be shocked back to reality by such a thing, there are plenty of others who will see it as panic and think what they are doing is working.

There will be others who think the use of nuclear weapons, which is a taboo for most countries, suggests Russia is out of control and has lost its mind, and has opened Pandoras box... a box that cannot be closed again once opened.

Garry, do you know what the problem is too? not knowing who your enemies are. Keep talking about Nazis (as if you were in the 40s) when it is the globalist Jews and Zionists who govern Ukraine with the support of Israel and the USA, and want to destroy Russia. If you don't identify the enemy, you're in trouble.

I identify them as nazis because that is what they are... they are older than Germans nazis of the 1930s and many sympathised until their open crimes made that impossible. Zelensky won the election in Kiev because he is a jew, it is a cover to hide the fact that the people around him are not, he is the token to show they can't be nazis because their leader is a jew... who would even call this beggarman a leader? I think it is funny that so many hardcore pro Ukrainian banderites hate having him as their leader even if they understand why. This is the white super race, that left Europe some time ago and now resides in the US in very big mansion complexes.

Yep the "industrial scale" foxholes is not going to help much!

I believe Mattel got the contract...

The enemies are the Ukrainians, because they are the only ones stupid enough to fall for Western propaganda and fight their war for them. Take them out and everyone else will draw the appropriate lessons from that.

They are a subset of Ukrainians... Bandarites or nazis... same animal, different label.

They use nazi symbols and follow nazi ideology as far as they appear to understand it, perhaps they believe it or maybe they are trying to piss off Soviets...

After 2.5 years and all the red lines, if your pro russian, hope Putin finally truly reached that point

You can't claim he is not being fair and given the west a chance to play ball... he has been doing this since 2000 and after 20+ years with different political parties in power they have rejected and even taken advantage of his good nature. But he has also taken steps to strengthen Russias position and improve its relations with the rest of the world which is now paying off big time.

but most Ukrainians see this as existential war for independence.

They were independent in 2014, their enemy was corrupt government and leadership that was destroying the country... which their turn to the west has only accelerated.

If they are constantly caught on back foot, this will only continue.

I think response has actually been rather successful for them so far. Putins responses have been well thought out and generally result in a much better situation for Russia each time the west does something stupid.

One could argue that there would be two ways of making Russia great... one would be a partnership with Europe as equal partners, and the other would be the complete separation of Russia from the western tentacles feeding from her like a leech. Russia could achieve either by force of will alone, they needed the west to do either one or the other, and they have done the other. It was the wests choice and Russia is developing and growing and the Europeans still don't look happy... they have that war with Russia they always wanted, but they are not winning like they thought they would.

Careful what you wish for.

Because the amount of men who have died to keep this “good czars and bad boyars” charade going is not justified at all - to keep Putins approval at 91%

What alternative choices were there?

Go hard out and murder even more of the people you say you are trying to save so you don't lose so many of your own... that is what the US has been doing around the planet for the last 80 odd years plus... do it for the lithium perhaps?

It is why Musk shows any interest at all... all that lithium sitting there... up for grabs.

No this must be now called into question and the military does so beautifully , stain the government and leave the burden of response with them

The military will no longer be a scapegoat for Putin

What are you talking about Arch? Putin has never blamed the Russian military, he has always placed the blame where it belongs... Kiev and Washington... where it belongs.

It is not comparable, the Ukrainian army is larger and better equipped than the Islamists of 1999.

It is, and it is getting hammered along the entire front line and now in this new pocket they have created for themselves.

The gas hub near the incursion means gas prices are going up for the EU in the middle of summer when they are supposed to be cheap...

Many red lines have been crossed and others will be crossed because the West and Ukraine know that Russia will only shout without a strong reaction.

Putin has essentially said there will be no peace negotiations... the destruction of the Ukraine army will continue till they collapse.

Give it a few months and he's back to voicing his conditions for peace negotiations on air

We will see, but I don't think so... I think Putin has realised they are playing games and don't care what is happening to either side. They have their reasons which have nothing to do with protecting ukraine or ukrainians... so there really is nothing to talk about.

These people can't be trusted anyway.

So Ukrainian president says about 1000 square km they are holding right now in Kursk region LOL

Most of us are laughing out loud at the things being said by Zelensky.... but there currently is no Ukrainian president.

Not impressed with Putin at all...He should be escalating now,

You have been saying this for years.

I'm not absolving anyone. But, from what i got from talking to Ukrainian refugees in Serbia, their position is that Russia in 2014 took part of their country and in 2022 attacked them because they wanted to become a part of EU and NATO.

And banning the Russian language and murdering people who spoke Russian and holding Bandera as a national hero has nothing to do with anything right?

I am sure plenty of German migrants to America will tell any American who would listen about these barbaric Soviet soldiers raping everyone and stealing everything and pretending they didn't know why... except they are monsters and barbarians.

You got outplayed in your own zone of influence.

Russia didn't interfere in the politics of Ukraine and didn't treat it as being within their sphere of influence. The west has no limits to its sphere and interfered everywhere as normal. They lost the game by default, a game no one should be playing... no honest freedom and democracy loving country anyway.

I don't think anyone on this forum expected in '22. that war will last 2.5 years and, especially, that after 2.5 years Ukrainians will be in Kursk oblast.

Only a fucking moron would make any claims about how long a war will last. It is not a shopping trip or a visit to the doctors.

Bismarcks quote meant he knew of no army that went in healthy and didn't come out chewed, and defeated. Ukraine's entire army isn't in Russia tho. So he quote doesn't quite fit them.

Well Bismark has been mentioned... what were the borders of Russia when Bismark was a thing?

I do not question Garry's policy of freedom of speech, but I do beg members of this forum to understand that the Maidan regime is different from the Ukrainian people.

Freedom of speech includes the freedom to be wrong.

Right now the Ukrainian people are largely doing as the government in Kiev tells them to do... as long as that is the case their personal views really don't matter much.

When they wake up and decide they want a different future to what is in store for them through the direction Kiev is taking them and they do something about it... like the little examples of sabotage and giving intel to the Russian things are going to continue.

it was a Drone Attack.

Or was it photoshop... not much obvious damage there...

Almost like half the Black Sea fleet that was sunk and a day or two later video of the sunk ship sailing into harbour...

I don't see Minsk agreement as that important, since “Alea iacta est” with Maidan. Minsk agreement was only an intermission between Act 1 and Act 2, imo.

Of course you and the entire west don't think the Minsk agreements were important, it was clear evidence from the start that Russia was not interested in any Ukrainian territory and only wanted a negotiated settlement to the conflict, while the Germans and French colluded with Kiev to build up Ukrainian forces for the purpose of taking territory by force from Russian speaking Ukrainians they dismissed as being Russians... which allowed them to murder them and shell and bomb them because they are Russians and Russians are to be exterminated. France and Germany and of course by definition the US signed off on this because they wanted Ukrainian resources and Russia stood in their way.

Perhaps in a generation the people of the Ukraine will realise that Russia was fighting for the people to prevent their oligarchs and politicians sell their country to the west for a dollar fifty.

Maybe they will never realise this. Who cares ... ****'em.

They like being the victim, it is easier to understand and you get to live in the EU on EU taxpayers dollars.

Whoever didn't like it was free to move to Russia. But, i think that you've already herd these stories, so lets not regurgitate.

Kosovo shows that when you are being oppressed by your own supposed government, like the Albanian Kosovo people pretend to be, then you can have your own country. It is a rule because the west made it a rule.

The Ukrainians who Ukrainians in Kiev murdered because they didn't speak their dialect and were banned to speak the language they spoke and the religion they chose could probably claim they were being oppressed.

Did Serbia ban languages and religions... did you get fines for not speaking Serbian?

Bad analogy.

Of course... the slaves stay in the slave quarters and the servant quarters.... there is no way they would be invited to live in the big house...

It is just not practical.

Stans will certainly not go to war with Russia. But, you can expect more Krokus type events. Stan immigrants are Russia's weakness.

A weakness that can be managed. The lawn is tidy, the fence is painted white, and if the bank manager demands full payment they have enough in petty cash to pay it all off. Can the west say the same?

That is just a meaningless word salad FP. Exactly outplayed. Let's say that, historically, 70% of Ukrainians, are more connected by culture, religion and history to Russians than Western Ukrainians. Closest analogy to this war would be if Serbia and Montenegro went to war. That would, indeed, be a catastrophy.

A better analogy is the US of A... built on immigrants or fugitives leaving Europe... they shared language and culture and religion, yet they also rejected being European and decided to create their own culture and modified the language and created their own religions... was Europe outplayed that America and Australia don't seem to want to be called European any more and revere their own culture... in fact have their own culture?

The difference is that Ukrainian culture is basically Russian culture from their perspective and how they were powerful when the Germans invaded because they are clearly good at being nazis.

I'm talking about big picture view. When the war started, this forum was full with "наступает Сергеи Шойгу" and similar types of bravado.

That is what you remember?

I remember not appreciating what was happening and why for several months after the attack... I don't remember anyone claiming it will be over in a week... mainly because that is the sort of shit you hear from the west and they are always wrong.

Even 8 8 8 in Georgia took 5 days, so that American general claiming 3 days to do anything is fucking stupid... but that is American generals for you.

Politics is more important than reality.

This is Russia's war to lose. Ukraine can't win this war without huge "help" from Russia's side.

Ukraine has been helping since 2014.

It's also humorous how Putin declared this as an "anti-terrorist" operation to clear kursk.

The man is literally doing everything he can not to declare war

Attacking and shooting at civilians is terrorism. There have been prisoners who have said they were ordered to shoot civilians... a war crime.

Declaring war is what the west wants, and what you want... if he wanted to it would already have happened. Criticise him for not using western or your tactics all you want but Russia is where it is because of him and that burns in the western halls of power...

So explain to me why it was only the Ukrainians (and okay, other Eastern Europeans) that were fooled?

Yes, why didn't they hold referendums in Finland and Sweden about joining HATO?

Pretty important to give up neutrality for these states... but no vote of the people?

Perhaps they couldn't be bothered rigging the vote?

Locally, I've already talked about how those border guards performed poorly, at least on that section of the front.

Yeah, because it was the Soviet border force that held back the Germans for 3 years in operation Barbarossa that won the war for the Soviets in the end.

Border forces are not supposed to face down and stop incursions like this... they are not a barrier, they are a tripwire that activates the forces that do stop the incursion and push it out or destroy it.

I largely agree with you, when it comes to Crimea, with addition that consecutive Russian governments didn't do enough by ignoring Crimea referendum and not having an ear for their grievances.

What were they supposed to do? Agreements were made and had to be abided by or you would have to start again.

Russia abided by the agreements right up until Kiev pissed on them one too many times and they took it upon themselves to get out of the gang.

Russia took its opportunity and it is what it is now. Crimea and Russia are happy over that and Kiev is bitter and angry.

I said that I don't see Minsk as important, since it was created to give Kiev some breathing space. Merkel is on record with that, as well. These people blamed "separs" for non-implementation of cease fire. I don't see Minsk as any sort of solution. Intermission, as i said.

It was their only change to get those regions back (not crimea).

All they probably had to do was not ban the Russian language and not ban Russian religions and culture and things probably would have settled down, but they wanted war and they got war and now they are not happy because they know they are not going to win.

They wanted war because they dreamed they would win and get what they want and dictate terms to Russia.

But they want to be victims now and for us to feel sorry for them that big bully Russia has invaded when it is clear they intended this fight all along... they just saw it going much better for them and that is what they are butt hurt about.

They have some valid, more or less, in their eyes grievances against Russians.

And some Nazis might have gotten kicked out of their houses by money lending jews, but man up and take responsibility for your actions... you pushed for war and got what you wanted and the results sting... well **** you bitches... Russia is beating you and all that money you owe to the west wont be forgotten you know.

In this situation Russia should and must use nukes. The alternative is that Russia will (again) lose millions of its people in a total war against the West.

Waiting for the moral outrage from certain members who were upset at PhSt...

Microwave popcorn... 500 watt setting for 3 minutes 55 seconds... and beep.

Even if Russia (still) has overwhelming military superiority over Ukraine, with Putin everything is possible.

As the west has found over and over and over again, overwhelming military superiority means nothing if you can't apply it.

Ironically the Russian overwhelming superiority that is helping it beat the entire west is its production capacity and its logistics... they are kicking arse.

But of course they are superior in plenty of other areas too.

No wonder the Russian military hates him.

The Russian military has a job to do and so does Putin. Letting the military do what they like is like letting a penis do as it pleases... you end up masturbating in public or trying to nail something horribly under age or off species.

Putin has been careful with the lives of the Russian military and I am sure they understand and respect that... if they don't they can ask any of their Ukrainian and mercenary prisoners and they will tell them how their day has been.

No it's a move that makes sense. He's basically calling Ukrainian forces terrorists.
    Which lays the groundwork for changing the approach to the war. Whether Putin will or not though is another question.

I am sure he will only declare war if he absolutely needs to, but thanks to Kiev they are losing elite forces at a much higher rate and he now has the option to go full war mode if he wants to.

Winter is coming, US elections is coming, Kiev economic collapse is coming, and they are also running out of men I believe... would a declaration of war be needed?

This is some cope man, they are not terrorists, they are the opposing force in a war conducting a legit military action. This doesn't make them terrorists,

Ahh come on... you are American... every enemy of America is a terrorist isn't it? That is how brutal violence and not having to negotiate is justified.

He doesn't NEED the groundwork to change anything, the man could literally declare war tomorrow and here is what the MOD would say "FUCKING FINALLLY"

But what would change?

He merely doesn't want to declare war and loose his ability to micromanage it, that is why he called it an anti terror operation because if he called it what it really was, he would have been forced by russian law to declare a state of war

Why do you think he loses control in the case of a declaration of war?

Why should Ukrainian military being on Russian soil be called terrorism?

Orders to shoot civilians and occupying civilian villages of no military value... he can call it anything he likes.

Because long as he doesn't he retains a lot of power when calling the shots of the war, but when War is declared he loses a lot as the military can then mass mobilize etc, they cannot do this without war being declared at least not without Putins permission.

And what benefits do you see to a mass mobilisation?

he is basically in simple terms trying to win by telling his guys to make do with the bare min while also telling them they cannot hit certain targets without his permission,

Bullshit. They created the initial invasion force and sent it in, and then down the track a bit they decided to add another 300K, which they mobilised.... which tested the mobilisation system and had a few glitches and presumably they are now sorted out, so if they need another mobilisation it will likely run rather better this time around.

But what will they need more men for... they seem to have everything in hand.

Oh I know, I just love how cheerleaders here act like the Duma and guys like Mevdev aren't getting pissed off with how Putin is handling the war, despite the fact they are, the MOD is annoyed, most of the politicians are, a lot of the higher ups like Mevdev are.

You always have good cop bad cop... but Kiev has already said it wont negotiate with the good cop, so cancelling negotiations and calling them terrorists is like blowing up the gas pipes... negotiations are over and there is no chance of resurrecting them, no matter who gets elected in the US, no matter when they default on their loans, no matter when they run out of men, no matter how far they get pushed back over the next few months.

I highly doubt Russia has that much reserves in order to get near Kiev they would need around 150k troops while also keeping enough forces within their boarder to protect themselves, They would need to do a general mobilization which Putin isn't allowing.

And yet the last time they got there that was about the size of their entire force and the Orc force was rather less depleted... and probably more mobile.

IMO Russia should just go war eco, take the small hit to the eco it would from doing this (because whenever you shift from civilian eco to wartime evo your GDP does suffer), mobilize mass troops and just end the war in a year, better to take a short term pain then a long term drain

Funny how the west claims another Afghanistan... 10 years of war... and keep suggesting Putin escalate to get it finished within a year or two.

What is the hurry?

Can't be all the men dying every day... clearly never cared about them...

I'm not wanking myself off too hard but I predicted this a year or so ago

Hahahaha... make sure they learn the channel to surrender and fly to Russia...

Invitation to suicide missions if they fly over Ukria. But I bet they will pull the tactic of shooting off missiles from Polish or Romanian airspace.

That would make Poland and Romania parties to the conflict and therefore fair game... so do it.

Operation Certain Death.

He could regime change Kiev and save lives. Why not try regime change at this point? Just slaughter the entire standing government and see who replaces it

I would say security around the Rada and Zelensky is pretty tight and no two officials will spend too much time in each others company so taking them all out might be a problem.

Could also go Israeli and invite them to a peace summit and them hit them with hypersonic missiles.

Nah, that's fag talk right there

Here's what should be done:

We kill Nazis. All of them

Then we kill families of Nazis. All of them

Then we kill everyone who thinks we might have been too harsh when we killed Nazis. All of them

Once that is done we may or may not look into Jews. Probably not because once Nazis are gone the problems are solved

More genocide talk.... more freedom of speech.

But you hit on an obvious problem... once one group is eliminated often other groups pop up and fill the gap and can be just as big a problem... the reality is that the problems never go away... the secret is learning to deal with them... and I don't me conduct open trade with them.

Freedom of speech means you hear lots of things you might not want to hear, but you also tend to hear the truth... censorship is just teaching people to not say out loud things they think, so that just means they hide the monster.. which is not healthy and not safe either.

What's the purpose of saving Ukrainian lives?

Many of them are fighting hard for their right to speak Russian and now to be Russian citizens.

Big_Gazza, kvs, zardof, Hole, Broski and Belisarius like this post

ALAMO

Post  ALAMO Tue Aug 13, 2024 8:08 am

SeigSoloyvov wrote:
    This is some cope man, they are not terrorists, they are the opposing force in a war conducting a legit military action. This doesn't make them terrorists,

You would be right if this action would have any military objectives.
    Which is highly arguable.
    The sole "objective" they called was forcing Russkie to redeploy units from Donbass region. Which wouldn't happen anyway, as they have enough reserves to resolve any local initiative. They still have some 40k contingent in Belarus.
    On the other way, POWs testimonies provide rather gore picture of a bunch of headless chickens whose only task was drive as far as they can, make as many tik toks as they can, and kill as many civilians en route as they can.
    They are saying that crystal clear. All of them.
    This is a terror attack.
    So it is a matter of interpretation only.

flamming_python wrote:
    We didn't take any part of their country. It was a decision of the people living in the Crimea. It's like saying that the Ukraine took part of our country in 1991 because we were all part of the USSR. In reality they the Ukrainians conducted a referendum and then they separated.

It is totally not true.
    All Soviet referendum effected in majority voting for retaining the Soviet Union.
    From the perspective Viskule Agreement was coup d' etat.
    On the other hand, as a part of all Soviet referendum, there was voting about restoring autonomic status of Crimea. It was achieved with giant majority of votes, and acclaimed by the Supreme Court of Soviet Ukrainian Republic. Crimea gained independence in constitutional manner long time before Ukraine did as an effect of a coup. There was never a referendum about independence of Ukraine.

And now comes the funny part that should help calm down our cage bugs.
    Some vids are starting to appear of how the Zitadel 2.0 goes ...
    Well ... as planned. Russkie just wiping them up with piles of bodies.

This material is gore, so  I won't put screens this time, just links ...

A whole squad eliminated.
    https://t.me/intelslava/64888

Chechens doing what they know well - sweeping operation.
    https://t.me/intelslava/64891

Two platoons of mechanized brigade wiped out.
    https://t.me/intelslava/64898

What was left after hohol D-Day has ended with putting a banner in a pile of sand and making a photo ...
    https://t.me/DDGeopolitics/119247

A longer vid of Chechens sweeping operation.
    https://t.me/DDGeopolitics/119245

The good news for some of the bandera SPAM is that Russkie still are kind enough to take them POW ...
    https://t.me/intelslava/64907

This one's safari lasted for a whole day ...

And something that made me laugh Laughing

Russian special military operation in Ukraine #59 - Page 32 Photo348

Blast fragmenting morning, pany nazists.

Last edited by ALAMO on Tue Aug 13, 2024 8:48 am; edited 1 time in total

sepheronx, GarryB, Big_Gazza, kvs, PapaDragon, JohninMK, Rodion_Romanovic and like this post

mr_hd

Post  mr_hd Tue Aug 13, 2024 8:48 am

Big_Gazza wrote:
    mr_hd wrote:So Ukrainian president says about 1000 square km  they are holding right now in Kursk region LOLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL that is massive, incredible success, far beyond wildest fantasy...basically in 6 days Ukraine cancelled 1year of Russian gains ha ha ha ha, brilliant.

This post needs to be moved to the "Delusional pro-nazi Ukro clown self-pleasuring in public" thread.  Comedy gold.

Admin - If we don't have one, pls create it.  Razz
    Yes I think your post is indeed delusional or even more...

Anyway one day is already gone, today is second one (2 are enough according to experts), those first villages near Ukrainian borders will be today fortified... unless Russia does something quick and radical but time window is very narrow. So will Ukraine permanently establish itself on Russian soil?
    Big_Gazza
    Big_Gazza

Post  Big_Gazza Tue Aug 13, 2024 9:02 am

mr_hd wrote:Anyway one day is already gone, today is second one (2 are enough according to experts), those first villages near Ukrainian borders will be today fortified... unless Russia does something quick and radical but time window is very narrow. So will Ukraine permanently establish itself on Russian soil?

Yeah.. cuz border villages can be fortified in a day or two at most. Eventually you will learn that sometimes it is better to say nothing and look like a fool, than it is to speak up and remove all doubt. pwnd

BTW Ukraine is already established on Russian soil. In Lugansk. In Donetsk. In Zaporhiza. In Kherson. Squatters will be sent seeking alternative accomodation, and the SMO won't end until all Russian territory is liberated. attack

GarryB, flamming_python, kvs, zardof, Hole, Mir, Broski and Belisarius like this post

SeigSoloyvov
    SeigSoloyvov

Post  SeigSoloyvov Tue Aug 13, 2024 9:05 am

"You would be right if this action would have any military objectives.
    Which is highly arguable."

conducting an incursion into hostile territory during wartime is 1000000000000000000000000000000000 completely legit.

I am right and it's sad you are trying to argue a fact that is similar to 2+2=4

Russia and Ukraine are at war, Putin can call it an "SMO" all he dam well wants, but that doesn't change the fact this is war and during war if you go into your foes territory that is completely legit and in no way an act of terrorism.

Was it stupid hell yeah, but that doesn't change its a valid military action

Whats next Ukraine firing at Russians troops is terrorism?

What russia reports POWs say while in custody is always taken with a grain of salt, when you are captured you can be made to say things to justify a narrative, this is one of the oldest plays in war, so I do not take this sole evidence as the fact.

MOD and Putin have lied before about things, so I have no reason to take their words as Gospel.

Am I saying they are lying no, but will I need more evidence to collab it, yeah.

PapaDragon and pavi like this post

ALAMO

Post  ALAMO Tue Aug 13, 2024 9:13 am

Again, as you seems to have an usual problems with getting the clue.
    Orders given to the soldiers were pure terrorist.
    Spread the panic, kill as many civilians as possible, document, publish.
    It is not a military operation, but terrorist one.
    If they would have size a school and kill the children - would you call it a legitimate military objective because there is a war ongoing?
    There are tons of vids made by the both sides documenting civilian cars shot point blank, with clearly civilians killed. There was a known case when they shot dead a pregnant girl, in front of the eyes of her husband and little son.
    Every war ends some day, and war criminals are being prosecuted.
    This wont be different, maybe only in a fact that nobody will prosecute them only eliminate with cold blood.

Big_Gazza, kvs, Hole, lancelot, Scorpius, Mir, Broski and Belisarius like this post

SeigSoloyvov
    SeigSoloyvov

Post  SeigSoloyvov Tue Aug 13, 2024 9:19 am

ALAMO wrote:Again, as you seems to have an usual problems with getting the clue.
    Orders given to the soldiers were pure terrorist.
    Spread the panic, kill as many civilians as possible, document, publish.
    It is not a military operation, but terrorist one.
    If they would have size a school and kill the children - would you call it a legitimate military objective because there is a war ongoing?
    Every war ends some day, and war criminals are being prosecuted.
    This wont be different, maybe only in a fact that nobody will prosecute them only eliminate with cold blood.

Oh No I perfectly understand what you are saying but your claims as I said rely on captured POWS which isn't reliable information.

When A claim is made one must first think "who does this benefit?"

In this case Ukraine going in their shooting civis whenever they can. Helps Russia's narrative and only harms the Ukies, there is also the problem of I have seen many videos and what not of Ukies purposefully getting the civis away from them when they took over houses etc kicking them out of them.

So when someone makes a claim that helps their narrative and would only get their own population more against the war, if your only evidence is "well these captured POWs told us so"

Where are the vids of the bodies littering the streets etc, where is any actually sign of such attacks, I haven't seen any.

THATS what I am saying.

This isn't hard to understand at all. Not saying I think Ukraine isn't capable of doing that just said I need more proof then Captured POWs
    GarryB
    GarryB

Post  GarryB Tue Aug 13, 2024 9:30 am

This is the legalistic trope he frequently goes to, but many people in Russia are pretty tired of it, this time. I think that he losses more trust with the people with these acrobatics.

The western world has become a world of spin... legalistic trope he frequently goes to... a president of a country following national and international law... but make it sound bad because it is Putin and he has never followed a law before in his life.

I speak for the people of Russia, even though I am an individual on the internet.

Of course he loses trust by following national and international rules even when they don't benefit his interests right now... how can you trust someone who follows rules... so predictable they must be unpredictable.

The west... if we like you it is public support, but if we don't you are a populist, the tyranny of the majority....

The only certainty is Putin is bad and he is failing badly and needs to be replaced... and this war needs to end soon so he needs to mobilise the entire male population of Russia and move the Russian economy off the booming it is currently doing, into a war economy, where things that don't matter so much become the priorities... not a western war footing of course which is the state it is always in where profit is all that counts.... and boy does it count...

Yes I think your post is indeed delusional or even more...

Anyway one day is already gone, today is second one (2 are enough according to experts), those first villages near Ukrainian borders will be today fortified... unless Russia does something quick and radical but time window is very narrow. So will Ukraine permanently establish itself on Russian soil?

So can you explain how a force... lets be generous and say 2,000 men with armoured and other light vehicles can go on a rampage and scatter like chickens and kill civilians and any others they come across, but then in two days get out shovels and dig in to any degree at all. How much concrete did they bring, because they would need more ammo and food than anything else, so how much building materials did they bring?

How much heavy construction vehicles did they bring?

When in combat one person digs a trench while the other provides cover, so at best after the first day when they had lost 350 men and loads of vehicles already, they will have perhaps at best, and we are being generous here, 850 men digging, with another 850 men on overwatch... but in reality it will be more like about 400 digging and even that is generous. And you say two days and they have a fortress... yet so many fortresses that Kiev was building its defence around have already fallen, but a trench dug in two days will stop them?

The memorial to the dead will permanently establish itself on Russian soil... in the Russian city of whatever they rename Lvov to.

conducting an incursion into hostile territory during wartime is 1000000000000000000000000000000000 completely legit.

With orders to shoot civilians, attack nuclear power plants, and take Tik Tok videos?

Am I saying they are lying no, but will I need more evidence to collab it, yeah.

OK you are a realist... did you believe the WMD excuse going in to Iraq?

It happened anyway. And when the consequences of that invasion happened and it turned out the WMD were MADE UP.... which in western spin means all sorts of things that boil down to they lied, they knew at the time the intel was not there and they lied about it anyway because that is what they wanted to do... it has already been leaked that a US government official said they were going to attack or invade 7 countries before anything had even happened... if Russia had not attacked Ukrainian territory to stop them killing Ukrainian civilians the west would have made something up to impose sanctions anyway, it was inevidable.

In such a situation don't waste time wondering is it or isn't it.

Putin says it is and he is the one in control of their side.

Hole, Broski and Belisarius like this post

GarryB
    GarryB

Post  GarryB Tue Aug 13, 2024 9:31 am

When A claim is made one must first think "who does this benefit?"

Half the time they hang themselves with their own evidence because they like to wear gopros.

Hole and Broski like this post

ALAMO

Post  ALAMO Tue Aug 13, 2024 9:32 am

SeigSoloyvov wrote:
    Oh No I perfectly understand what you are saying but your claims as I said rely on captured POWS which isn't reliable information.

All of them are saying the same.
    In totally different circumstances, some of them are being interrogated right on the spot, with still smoky uniforms.
    You may choose it nonreliable, but it looks quite reliable to me.
    Especially if we combine it with the facts on the ground - this is exactly what they were doing.
    Hohols are publishing staged materials- either fully photoshopped or reconstructed - with the road signs not matching Russian standards. Tactics widely used for a whole time. This is just on more tik tok offensive that cost them dearly.

This is a fantastic piece :

https://t.me/DDGeopolitics/119259

A nazi crying river of how the local Toreck population is "unloyal" to them and awaits Russkie only Laughing

GarryB, xeno, Hole, lancelot, Mir, Broski and Belisarius like this post

Mir
    Mir

Post  Mir Tue Aug 13, 2024 9:42 am

ALAMO wrote:

Russian special military operation in Ukraine #59 - Page 32 Photo348

Blast fragmenting morning, pany nazists.

Good to see that the Russians still have at least ONE operational Su-34 left! Laughing

GarryB, kvs, JohninMK and Broski like this post

ALAMO

Post  ALAMO Tue Aug 13, 2024 9:47 am

It was the last one, but the mighty ukro saboteurs blown it on the runway.
    They have only one Tu-95 left, but the timer is ticking.

kvs and Broski like this post

Mir
    Mir

Post  Mir Tue Aug 13, 2024 10:00 am

I believe the sole remaining Tu-95 is a refurbished gate guard at Engels but at least it can still launch Kh-22's! Wink

Hole and Broski like this post

famschopman

Post  famschopman Tue Aug 13, 2024 10:21 am

I am quite impressed by Putin, wish we had a leader like him for our country. He is playing 4d-chess, not checkers.

- He knows US is quickly moving to a scenario of hyper inflation. Their debt is now at ~32 Trillion, rapidly rising and is more than 330% of their GDP.
    - Zero chance, absolutely zero chance, of recovery here.

Declaring war would potentially invoke all kinds of political movements where EU countries delegate budget and debt to the US war machine. Remember, the US runs on wars; so Putin probably wants to to avoid normalizing the US debt levels by leveraging foreign country debt. This is high level poker play. You want the US to run out of financial leverage, not the other way around.

Similarly you have two fronts trying to force this 'war' status. The first one is Ukraine-Russia and the second one is Israel-Lebanon/Iran and both have to be managed in tandem; so I think, Russia really does not want Iran to attack Israel, because they operate beyond the emotional 'revenge' response, look at the bigger picture and consequences and have probably a better understanding of the dynamics of a Western response.

And similar for Ukraine, the SMO is sufficient to achieve the goals. This little Kursk excursion does not change the outcome; it only removes a bit of focus and resources temporarily and will influence the public opinion at some rate; but also here, again, pretty impressive how this is being mitigated and handled.

There are still regular anti-air systems being delivered; patriots, iris-t, nasams are still being destroyed regularly; infantry is still being recruited, trained and moved into combat zones, abrams, and we still see javelins' being unloaded from ambushed ammo deliveries. So the war of attrition is still ongoing and not yet in a state that enables a quick push towards the Polish border.

And if you call for destroy, kill, fast, now, .... then you can quadruple the body count on Russian side as well. Slow is good.

Last edited by famschopman on Tue Aug 13, 2024 12:23 pm; edited 1 time in total

GarryB, JohninMK, zardof, Mir, Broski and Belisarius like this post

Karl Haushofer dislikes this post

Isos
    Isos

Post  Isos Tue Aug 13, 2024 10:49 am

Ukrainians entered a very weakly protected area. They are not holding any positions... they are constantly moving around to dodge bombs and artillery.

This move tried to soften russian attacks in the Donbas by forcing them to send troops from there to Kursk. Which is btw a very desperate move.

This will at best work 2 weeks and the surviving force will retreat quickly to Ukraine. But they lost too much on this and the soldiers' trys is also lost. For all their future offensives they will think they are sent for a certain death for no real and achievable goals.

GarryB, Mir and Broski like this post

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu Sep 19, 2024 3:01 am